- Text Size +

Chapter 32

He couldn´t do it. As he cleaned the milk off his face, he couldn´t get over the fact that he wanted lick his fingers. Taste the milk once more. But why?

The immense prescence of the gigantic woman was too much for him. He could see the sweat over her, she had been working out by quite some time now, her body was covered with her sweaty scent. He could perceive the strong feminine aroma of her body, calling for him.

But the milk, he was more into the milk than anything And, why was that? He had never been into this kind of things. Boobs, big boobs were one thing that´s constantly going thru his mind when he thinks of something sexy. But milk?

What was it in him that made him desire some more milk? Was it Rachel´s enormity? Her authority? Did he wanted to latch on his boss´s tits just because she was the one in charge? Did he wanted to play his part and do all he can to please her?

But that couldn´t be. If that was the case, then he would´ve wanted to bring her nipple in after she gave the order, but that wasn´t the case. Since the moment he saw milk coming out of her tit, he wanted to taste it. Encircling her nipple with his mouth was his idea, and his alone; just like she said, he wanted it.

Why? He´s not sure, but seeing such huge breasts dripping milk makes him feel odd. Odd and excited. He wanted to have her creamy milk inside his mouth again, taste it to see if it was still sweet. If it gave his mouth the same velvet sensation it did before.

 

Nick was perplexed by the fact that, if he wasn´t so strong willed, then he would´ve latched on her during the first thirty seconds. But he stood his ground. He resisted.

He passed the first minute, then the second one. He was sure five minutes had already gone by. But it was hard for him. Rachel´s enormous bosom was resting right about his chin level. Not too far from his mouth. Her nipple was in fact just about level with his Adam´s apple. Her breasts were so much wider than him.

His shoulders seemed so narrow compared with the round vast bosom of Rachel. He could easily fit between her tits. And if not now, soon he´ll be able to. His shrinking hadn´t stop. He was a man constantly shrinking, struggling with the adversity his life was.

The good thing was that there were some caring women. But were they too caring? Rachel´s “good” intentions guided her to milk for him. Was this something good? To bring out the maternal instincts of women who seem to be getting bigger and bigger? The smaller he got, the less his opinion will matter.

But he still had a chance. She said it, if he can go on without sucking in fifteen minutes, then he´ll be free. He has no plans on calling her or anyone mommy. That´s for sure.

 

“Ok, sweetheart, you seem to be doing very well… you have already passed the first minute.” Rachel cooed.

“WHAT?” He freaked out, losing the little tranquility he had. Just one minute? He felt as if he was already half way through. This couldn´t be right. He had been at least five minutes before her huge tits. Struggling to stay back.

“J-just one minute? A-are you sure?” he asked, looking up to her.

Rachel smiled, poor guy, he seemed so worried. “Yes, honey. One minute, that´s what the wall´s clock says…” She could see the concern in his face. Maybe winning won´t be as hard as she thought. Now, her question is, will she make him do his part? Or is she going to be easy on him and give him just one more chance?

“B-but… how is… how is it possible?” he asked, time remained the same, no matter if you´re three, six or ten feet tall, time works the same for everyone. Why does it feel so long then?

“Awww, Nick. Can´t you tell? Whenever you want something to end up fast, that´s when it seems to take the longest to do…” she knew this won´t be easy for him. The mere fact that each of her tits weighted almost as much as he does was something that will make it hard to him, but he was craving for it.

Rachel could notice that standing there, in front of her chest, it wasn´t easy. He turned at one tit, and then the other. He followed the drops of milk from her nipple to the ground, her leaking was making his tremble.

“Listen, we made a deal. I would´ve loved to give you your time to think. I believe this kind of… proposal isn´t something that happens very often. BUT, you chose to go against it, now, it´s time for you to prove it to me. If you really want to reject my offer, which also includes my love and affection, then standing there without sucking will be easy peasy, don´t you think?” she knew he had no chance.

He was too fixed into her tits to make her believe she had no odds to win. But the fact that he thought he wasn´t barely starting, this just confirmed to her, she was going to win.

 

“Relax, Nick…” he thought to himself. “You can do this, just, stay still and try not to think on her… milk.” It wasn´t easy, with milk coming out of her breasts, one drop at a time, he wouldn´t have a chance to forget about it.

Rachel was looking at him, with pity. She could see he was clenching his fists, it was too hard for him to resist. Was there such power on her breasts? She thought he was a boob guy, that he´d stare at her tits until he couldn´t take it anymore. But he´s proving her, he´s far beyond that. He seems to need it now.

 

Nick had no idea what was happening to him. He could feel his heart racing. His mouth watering. He couldn´t even blink. He had to do something, else, he´ll have to submit to her demands.

“Could it be so bad?” he thought, “I mean, she said that I´m only earning more of her affection… showing love to someone else isn´t bad, is it?” he was trying to convince himself.

“But, no. I can´t. This is… not ok. Just, think about Maddy, Nick. Think on her and how bad she´d feel after knowing what you did.” He closed his eyes and turned at the floor. Maddy was his girlfriend, and doing this was as good as cheating on her. He couldn´t do so, not twice. He´s already fallen for Rachel, he can´t do it once more, anymore.

 

But, as he was looking at the floor, A huge hand approached to him, and with her index finger and thumb, she took hold of his chin and rose his face from the ground.

“Now, you can´t be looking down sweetheart, and just to make myself clear, you can´t walk away either. I said fifteen minutes because it seemed a reasonable amount of time. But during those fifteen minutes, you´ll have to look at my boobs, and that´s it. Your eyes must be aiming at my tits and my tits alone. You can blink, that´s for sure, but you can´t turn away.” Rachel´s tone was not mean, or too demanding, she was just setting the unspoken rules to this dynamic she had chosen.

“Relax, it´s been now three minutes, try not to push yourself too hard. Remember, no one will be upset if you lose.” She smiled.

“But, that´s not true. What about Maddy? I can´t… I can´t do this to her? What will she think if she comes back and his boyfriend is now… you know what I mean.” He couldn´t explain what his new relationship with his boss would be if he loses.

“I think she´ll understand.” Rachel spoke.

“But, that can´t be, why… why would she be ok with that? I can´t have two girlfriends.” He was really worried.

“And you won´t. I don´t wanna be your girlfriend, Nick. I´m a bit too old for you, but, not too old to be your mommy.” Rachel said.

Nick was unsettled. This couldn´t be happening. How did he end up in this?

“But, that´s not something good either.” He said.

Rachel frowned at him. “Not good? You think that being with ME is not something good?” she scolded, making her boobs quake as she drove her hands to her swelling hips.

“N-no, that´s not what I…”

“I don´t wanna hear any excuses. You have ten more minutes to go, if you win, then you won´t have to worry about me anymore. But if you lose… then you´ll face the consequences…” Making the giantess mad was not a good idea.

 

Nick was trying his best to resist. But Rachel was mad at him. She had thought about going easy on him, but now she didn´t want to play by the rules. Not that there were any.

She teased him. Driving her hands to her boobs, squeezing them with her fingers, making more milk flow out of her nipples, dripping and staining the floor. She could tell this was working. Nick opened his mouth in pro that he wanted to suck.

Then, she lifted her tits, slightly, and then, she let them fall. Making her creamy flesh bounce and tremble for him. Her erect nipples getting high and then falling down. He couldn´t take it.

Her tease did a number on him. He wanted, no, he desired the milk. He needed her white creamy nectar. This was not something he thought he wanted; he really needed it. But it was all proven when his stomach grumbled.

“Well, it seems your body needs it, I think it´s about time to get lunch, but, what would you like for lunch, Nick. Do you want something solid, pasta, pizza, a burger, or… are you going to go for something milky?” she asked as she pinched her nipple with her hand.

He could see how the dripping milk began to flow from her nipple all the way to her hand. Flowing through her fingers and leaking at the bottom of her palm. It was harder to watch than he thought.

 

“Five more minutes.” Rachel said, looking at him slightly disappointed.

That´s all he needed, resist another five minutes, that´s it. But it was harder than it seems. He wanted to run, turn away. Hide. But he couldn´t. He had no idea if she´ll disqualify him, if they´ll start over, or what will she do. But he didn´t want to go anywhere away from her. He had to win this. Else, his life will have a really bad turn.

“Just suck Nick, I can see you can´t resist it. You´ve done really well, I grant you that. I even think you earn a little something for standing to what you want. But just suck, honey. It´s fine, no one´s going to judge you if you suck on my titties. We´re alone here. When Maddy comes back, I´ll help you explain her. Right now, it´s just you and me, you can do this, it´s ok…” she was trying to persuade him.

Seeing how he struggled was not exactly something she liked. It seemed painful to her. And she didn´t want to torture him. She just wanted to show him she was right. But maybe if she convinced him this wasn´t as bad as he thought, then things may work.

 

There was a dilemma. To Nick, this was not exactly something as good as she says. It´s true, he can let go of himself and fulfill his recent desires, but this will only be temporary.

Once Maddy´s back. There will be a lot for him to explain. He can already picture Maddy, standing taller than he remembers, looking at him from above, waving her finger as a show of disapproval. Mad at him and no one else.

But what if he persists and wins? What will happen to Rachel? Will she feel fine about it? Of course not. If he wins, there´s two options, either, she gets depressed or she shows nothing. A completely neutral reaction.

But he knows that won´t be it. She could easily force him to do what she said. Force his mouth into her giant nipple. He won´t be capable of resisting, and he can´t resist either. If her nipples gets in, he´ll just enjoy it.

The feeling, the taste. Even the warmth of her milk. He´s not sure why he wants any of that, but now he does.

 

“Three more minutes…” whispered Rachel, knowing there´s now a bigger chance for him to win.

Nick could notice some sorrow in her eyes. She wasn´t mean, she had always been a kind boss. At least to him. Could it be so bad? She said it, she can help him explain.

“R-rachel…” He said, looking up to her.

“Yes?” she replied.

“If… if I… suck, would you, help me explain, to Maddy?” he asked.

“Sure, I´ll help you. I´ll be by your side, I promise.” Was he really going to do it? She was thrilled.

“I guess… I guess this can´t be so bad, can it?” he said, trying to look for her approval.

“Of course not, the world´s now too big for you, Nick. Now you need help form everyone. And why not a little help from your boss.” With that said, she rose her tit and placed it right in front of his mouth.

He couldn´t resist it. It was painful. He just took a step further and took her nipple in.

 

Rachel let out a soft moan as he started sucking on her tit. She could feel his lips pulling the milk out. It felt so good.

She didn´t have to be mean. Nasty, or anything to push him. She just had to be kind and patient. Showing him all he could get just by giving in. He wanted to, she could tell, so convincing him was not as hard as it seemed. He just had to forget about that male pride of him, and a little about Maddy.

But Maddy won´t step in between them. Rachel will make sure she understands. She´s quite a negotiator after all.

 

Nick gave up. Those twelve minutes were torture for him. He couldn´t take it anymore. The only thing that held him was the fact that Maddy will feel bad. This wasn´t right. His girlfriend, who had been nothing but loving was set aside for the moment.

His urges seemed bigger, his desire. He wanted this. As he sucked over Rachel´s gigantic tit. He closed his eyes. Taking in the milk, breathing her scent. Feeling her the soft skin of her boobs. If anything, a little sweaty, but he didn´t mind.

All he cared for was the milk. The creamy sensation of it filling his mouth. Then, he´ll have time to worry about what to do, how to explain. For now, it´s only him and Rachel.

 

He lost himself in the moment. Sucking from her nipple. He had some thoughts about this being inexcusable. About Maddy reprimanding him. But he forgot about them when the image of Rachel came to him.

The voluptuous giantess helping him explain. On his side, telling Maddy about the bright side on this. He had no idea what to say, but Rachel will. She´s the boss.

“She always knows what to say… what to do… she´s kind, she´s nice… she´s… gooooood…” his mind cooed as he kept sucking on her.

 

Rachel was proud, finally, he seemed to give in. She didn´t want to be mean, authoritarian, even assertive. But he gave her no choice. Her first impression was that she´ll lose him, and if he managed to win this small bet they had, her faith will be sealed.

She´ll be left aside with a huge pair of milking breasts and a noticeable amount of extra weight. Even now, she can feel the weight of her heavy tits pulling her down. This position is kind of uncomfortable to her.

“What if we take things somewhere else…” she said as she quickly reached for him.

 

She stood up, with Nick in her arms. He was latching all the way while she walked into her bedroom.

Once she got there, she laid over her bed, sitting over the mattress as she leaned her back on the headboard. Now, that was quite a position.

She felt relieved, no back pain, no unstable balancing. She could stay there while he latched. For a moment, she felt proud, he was finally showing some appreciation.

 

For a long while, all Nick could feel were Rachel´s huge arms. She was now so big, so vast. Simply enormous. Her breasts were falling on him, huge tits feeling his vision. Her enormous flesh´s aroma was all he could perceive, and the milk all he could taste.

He sucked all of her milk, letting her dry. He didn´t thought he´ll be capable of doing such thing, much less twice in a day. But after that, he was full.

He sighed as he unlatched from her second breast. A sound echoed in the room as he unsealed his lips from her nipple.

“Done, my precious?” she cooed.

He simply nodded as he rested over her hand. Her large palm was supporting his head.

“Very well, now. You had your meal, but it´s time for mommy to have her lunch. I´ll leave you here, to rest, but… is there something you´d like to say before I leave?” she asked, eager to listen some particular words from him.

 

He knew what she was talking about. He forgot about it. That was part of the deal, the one he just lost. He couldn´t back down now. As he turned up at the giantess’s face, he felt some remorse, but he had to make his part.

“Come on, we made a deal…” she whispered in a lullaby tone.

He blinked at her a couple times. Does this had to be right now?

“Just say it, sweetheart. Thank you…” she started, giving him the words he needed to say.

He seemed a bit unsettled. But he had to comply.

“Say it, thank you mo…” he knew he had to say it, she was patient, but just for so long.

 

He opened his mouth, mentalizing the words he had to say. He was trying to convince himself. Think of it as a nickname, that´s it. He didn´t have to give it the meaning she wanted. He was sure she´ll be happy with just listening to those words.

“T-thank you,” he started as she bent closer, to listen better.

He pursed his lips, he only needed one more word and he´ll be done. A simple word. He swallowed one last time and said: “M-mommy…” that was it.

“Aww, you´re welcome, honey. Now it´s time for me to have some lunch… and a shower. I´ll be back in a moment.” She was happy, thrilled, she just got what she wanted.

 

He laid on the bed. Just to find the bed seemed bigger than he remembered. Everything was. But he didn´t care for it, at least not right now.

He fixed his gaze at the ceiling, thoughtful. He felt a lot of things. Satisfaction, regret, annoyance. He couldn´t have peace anymore. Now, he had to live with the fact that, from now on, Rachel was to be called “mommy”. It didn´t felt right.

His first thought was, what´s with that word? Followed by, why me?

“Ugh, there´s no going back now. I… I think I messed up.” He said, covering his face with both hands.

He felt tired, mentally. What was he supposed to say to Maddy? He knew he wanted to listen to those words, how will she feel after she finds out she wasn’t the first one?

 

He was tired, he got out of bed and headed outside, looking for his phone. He wondered if he had to explain this to Maddy. Call her and tell her all about it.

It didn´t give him enough time to think, before he knew it, the phone was already in his hands. He unlocked it just to find out one thing. He had five missed calls.

“Shit.” He said not recalling if this was one of those things that pissed Maddy. 

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 38 has just been uploaded on my patreon

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234