- Text Size +


As days went on, Nick could feel himself distancing from Maddy. And during that time, he became closer to Rachel. Well, his mouth did.

Sometimes Rachel will come earlier from work, of course taking him with her, and all they did during that time, was a feeding session. Rachel placed her huge, fat nipple on Nick´s mouth as all he could do was such. Her inflated tits poured milk to his mouth.

Somedays, they were home twenty or thirty minutes earlier, time enough for a quick feeding session: and enough to be ready for whenever Maddy got there. But there were other days when they were at Rachel´s place a whole hour earlier. During those days, she made sure to pamper Nick with a long, easy, and sweet breastfeeding session.

He wanted to complaint. To admit this was happening much more often. Becoming more and more frequent. So far, she didn´t left her work undone, everything was on schedule, but not for him.

Every time he tried to speak up, she just shushed him, gently. Telling him things like, it´s fine, or that this will really help her out. She needed relieve, one only HE could give her. Some other times, her responses were more assertive, telling him things like, this is another way in which you can assist me, or that he was the one to blame for making her tits so swollen with milk.

Of course, she said it with the best intentions, and always with a smile. Not really meaning nothing wrong, more like encouraging him. But this had to stop. During their “sessions” she made it quite clear that she wanted to be called mommy, at all times. Starting or finishing his sentences with the word mommy.

She tried to speak in the kindest and most comprehensive way, making sure he felt all of the maternal energy coming from her body. A kind, sweet, gentle and huge mommy to him. She wanted to give that impression. And to do so, she always disguised her requests as “suggestions”, ending all up with the phrase: “If you´re comfortable.” Or “Only if you´re ok with that.” Of course he will comply. She was huge, imposing, and his boss.

 

In the meantime, Maddy´s jealousy grew, together with her. Even though she couldn´t quite catch it yet, she was expanding a little every day. Slightly becoming a bigger woman. Curvier, fleshier, sexier. Her body didn´t changed so dramatically as Rachel´s. She wasn´t quite that thick. But she was definitely thickening.

Her breasts swollen; her butt wider. Her hips were constantly growing. Slightly, she couldn´t tell it by the day. Her shape was changing so slowly that it was really imperceptible. Until it did become Noticeable.

“Stupid… jeans…” she said as she pulled, well tried to pull her jeans to close. She ignored the truth reasons for her constant struggling.

She blamed it all in the big amounts of food she was eating. Weigh gain, that was the cause for all this. She thought she was packing quite some pounds, out of stress, the sudden change on her meals schedule, even the lack of sleep.

Stress was the one she blamed. A stressed body gains weight. And why was she stressed? Work, lack of sleep, seeing how Nick is more with his boss than with her. Although, that also made her furious.

If she would´ve had the time to truly see what was going on, she would´ve noticed that she´s not only… wider, but tall too. She´s not 5´9”, yes, she gained twenty pounds, but it all went to the right places.

As she tried to get in her “old” clothes, she could tell her body was fleshier. Not really her waist. Because if she was gaining weight, at the rate she was and the amount of food she was ingesting. She´ll have a pot belly by now. All of her fat, normally, would´ve gone to her gut and hips. But that wasn´t what was happening.

Her body was changing, and the weight she was gaining was not fat… not alone at least. Muscle, bone, tissue. She was growing, taller, curvier, hotter.

Maddy´s body came from the one of a good-looking woman to the one of a much foxy one. Her thighs, which she thought fat, were thick. Fleshy, firm, strong, wide and firm. Her thighs rounded from the very beginning of her hips, which carried a much juicier butt.

She could fell all of her clothes tight on the butt area. That peach-shaped ass of hers seemed ripe. Firm, strong and confidently swaying as she walked. Many women worked years on the gym to get a butt as big as the one she just recently grew. She could even feel the weight of her ass as her cheeks bounced. She was so embarrassed, knowing it was bigger, she felt all eyes on her.

 

As she now enters Rachel´s house, exhausted after an extra ling day at the office. It was completely dark outside. She had to stay because they had to make sure the information that was about to be send to the main quarters was fine. Which means, she had to check, one by one, all the documents.

She wasn´t alone, but there were a ton of papers to check. The document they sent her was so heavy that the computer took a lot to just open it. And all of that stuff had to be done by today. No time to lunch, not even to go to the bathroom. It was intense.

She turned at herself, there was a mirror a few steps away from the main entrance. Standing above a piece of furniture that held a basin with some well decorating flowers. She could see the tiredness in her eyes, but when those eyes fell down to check the rest of herself, she almost yelled in surprise.

“Oh my…” she knew Rachel and Nick were in the living room nearby, watching TV like every day, so she was quiet. But she couldn´t believe what she was seeing.

She wore a fancy, pale yellow color blouse to work. Leaving some buttons undone to give her boobs some space. The top was so tight, but just on the boob area. Her waist was surprisingly the same, but her breasts, they were a whole other deal.

Her boobs were much bigger, but she didn´t want to pull on a sweater to cover herself, or a blazer. No one should be staring at her cleavage, that was something rude to do. But now that she had a better look at herself, she couldn´t blame those who did.

Her boobs were enormous. Round, perky, BIG. She knew how her boobs look in the morning, after she left, but now, she could swear someone had inflated them like balloons. They were on a whole other level.

How did her bra manage to contain such enormity? That was her first question. And, how was that very button holding so much. She could see the fabric of her top stretched, really stretched. Her bouse was almost begging for mercy.

Her jaw almost hit the floor. How come no one had said anything? She seemed as if she was trying to show off too much. She more conservative than this, but her boobs. They seemed to have other plans.

 

“I need to change. I can´t have dinner with these boobs threating to pop out of my blouse…” she whispered as she removed her shoes. They were so tight nowadays.

When Maddy bent over to pick the shoes up, she heard the unmistakable sound of fabric ripping. Followed by a soft breeze on her butt. She did it, she finally ripped her pants.

She bought those pants just two days ago, and they fit fine. Well, she always wore her pants kind of tight, but just enough to shape her curves. But it became so tight now. She could feel the fabric sinking in between her butt-cheeks. It was uncomfortable, but she chose to ignore it and get some new ones soon.

But now, she really needed new pants, those no longer worked for her. She broke them, her big ass ripped her pants apart. Lucky for her, she was alone, and “home”, no one will see her. So, she rushed to her room.

 

“Oh my god, now I´m a fatty who brakes pants apart. I can´t believe it!” she said to herself as she stood in front of the bathrooms mirror.

Once again, she wasn´t fat. But the perception she had of her body was not the right one. Her butt was bigger, her boobs were too. Her hips and thighs inflated. However, she didn´t really went to check on that with a specialist. Else, she would´ve realized this was not as unhealthy as she thought.

She was filling up, definitely, but that was just because she had wanted to.

 

Her wish, what she wanted, it was still on the works, but not with Nick, not anymore at least. He remained the same two-feet Rachel had marked on the wall that other day. They were surprised by the stop on his shrinking, however, they couldn´t quite confirm this was done.

However, now someone else was changing. Maddy. She was growing, slowly, and in a very different way from Nick´s shrinking. For starters, her height was increasing, together with her weight. But on the contrary to Nick, who´s body remained the same but smaller; he was proportional to the original size he once was, but scaled down.

But Maddy, she was a whole other thing. She was becoming thicc. Her shape was shifting, changing into one more fitted for the wish she made, the desire she had. Her young sexy body was growing sexier, although, getting the curves of a more matured woman. She wasn´t done with it, but everyone could really see the effects on her by now.

Her wider hips, her rotund breasts, her mammoth thighs. She was mightier, more feminine, but what´s more, she had a much matronal shape.

Deep down, he blamed Nick´s sudden attach to Rachel to her figure. She was taller, heavier, of a sturdier built. Maddy was the one who called herself mommy in the first place, right after she left, but what if that had stuck on his mind? What if she somehow programmed Nick to follow mommy? To look for mommy?

And Rachel seemed more of a mommy than her. Her age, position, shape. She reflected the looks of a mother far more than her. And her boobs, her huge boobs. Maddy knew that Nick had always been a boob man. He liked them big, even if he was too shy to say it out loud.

Rachel was a menace, the enemy. She needed to level the grounds. But a boob job seemed expensive, and unnecessary. Nick will fall back in her arms on his own. There was no need to make rushed decisions.

Besides, her wish was making things work on its own. What she wanted from Nick, she´ll get it. His attention will be definitely drawn to Maddy´s new body, once she metamorphoses into the big mommy she wants to be.

 

Maddy changed into her pajamas. She needed baggy clothes, however, they didn´t seem so baggy now. Her butt seemed really outstanding in those pajamas. And her thighs were stretching the fabric too. However, they were stretchy and won´t rip as her pants did.

She knew one thing for sure, she needed new clothes. Tomorrow, after work, she´ll get a whole set of new clothes. Making sure to get clothes one size bigger. And about the pants, she´ll have to buy clothes with spandex. And a whole lot of yoga pants.

She´ll become one of those women who only wear stretchy tops and yoga pants. Even if she´s not attending the gym. She´s got no time, between work and her now every-day shopping, she almost gets time to do things she wants. And for Nick. Can she be blamed too for being distant?

 

Maddy greeted Nick and Rachel on her way to the kitchen. They were both sitting on the couch, and he was inches, INCHES away from her. Not more than two. Maddy took a deep breath before heading to the kitchen.

Once she got there, she indulged, she went all in with food. She couldn´t help it, by now, she was used to the long time without eating, but after 5:00 pm, she became voracious. She couldn´t help it.

After she finished eating, which means the pot on the stove was empty, she went straight to the fridge. She wasn´t satisfied. And she had the weirdest of munchies. Ice cream, pickles, fruit, cookies, cake? All mixed, not on the same plate, but she was going from sour to sweet, to salty, to bitter, to spicy.

She ended up with a huge, bloated belly. She knew this sort of things would ruin her figure. But so far, she had kept her shape. Yes, she´s growing thicker, but she isn’t fat. She can tell she´s just… curvy.

 

“Ok Nick, time to go to bed.” She said as she walked once more through the living room. Rachel was lucky she left him be with her while she ate.

For how long? Two hours? She ate a ton now.

They divided the groceries, everything on the house was for everyone. No tags on nothing. That´s because Maddy knew they were guests, and Rachel thought food was meaningless when she´s getting a ton of time with Nick. And he? Well, he couldn´t reach, so he didn´t really cared. Besides, he found himself latching on Rachel way too much lately. One solid meal a day, at most.

“But, we´re in the middle of the episode.” He said, what were they watching, Maddy had no idea.

“I don´t care, it´s late. And… you´re not even ready to bed, you´re still on your working clothes. Ugh, Nick, do I need to remind you to get changed?” Maddy placed both hands on her hips as she tapped the floor with an inpatient foot.

“I…” was she really scolding him? But Rachel came in to save him.

“Aww, no need to worry. It´s fine. It´s not that late. Besides, Nick already took a nap earlier, right honey?” Maddy disliked, not to say hate it, when Rachel called him honey. Or sweetheart, or dear. Anything but calling him by his name pissed her off. She should call him names, not her.

“A nap? When?” What had he done while she was gone? Not missing her, obviously. There was no missed call on Maddy´s phone from Nick. And she made sure to double-check on that.

“Well… I…” he couldn´t admit he took a nap at work after drinking lunch.

“Oh, he was so tired that he fell asleep on our way home, right?” Rachel turned at Nick so that he could confirm it.

“Y-yes, that, that was it.” He nodded.

“Tired? Well, it must be because SOMEONE finished watching the last season of who knows what last night. At what time? Oh, right, by MID-NIGHT. Nick, you need to take better care of your sleeping time. You know you can´t lose a good sleep. What if doing so makes you shrink even further?” Maddy´s worried voice said, and a but authoritative too.

“Come on, he´s fine. He´s a grown man. I think he knows what he´s doing.” Rachel excused him. Going to bed earlier meant less time with him.

“Huh? Sorry, Rachel, I didn´t know you knew a lot on sleeping habits. Or his condition.” She was sarcastic. “But I believe the one who knows more is, well his girlfriend. ME.” She pointed at herself as she frowned at her, then turned at him.

 

Nick felt shy. As if he was in trouble. But worse, he felt as if he was about to witness a battle between these giantesses. Rachel vs Maddy. Maddy vs Rachel. Both were stubborn, and none will give. Or that´s what he thought.

“I apologize, I´m no expert, you´re right. Nick, honey, I think it would be better if you go with Maddy. She´s right, she´s your girlfriend and I´m just stepping in between both.” He couldn’t believe her words.

And Maddy nodded. Closing her eyes and crossing her arms under her boobs. Adopting a “You finally make sense and I´m totally right” pose.

“I´ll pause it and we can finish it tomorrow. Unless you´ve got plans with Maddy?” Rachel asked.

What the hell was going on? Had Rachel finally realized she had been kind of selfish and that he also needed time with Maddy? Was the big boss finally giving? Or… was she tired of him already? He had no clue.

He stood up and, with doubt and all, he walked towards Maddy as he was looking at Rachel.

“Have a good night, sweetheart. You too, Maddy.” she smiled at Maddy. And Maddy smiled back, but not that kindly.

 

Once both were in bed, there´s when the real thing happened. Maddy carried a consistent amount of stress, and it all had to be relieved before it accumulated more and really burst out.

“I´m mad, Nick. I´m not going to lie.” The lights were off and, out of a sudden, Maddy just decided to let it all out.

Why now? Nick knew this was something that would happen. Sooner or later. But why now? They were alone, so it made sense. There would be no other time for this than the time when they were both alone and having zero-percent chance to getting interrupted. In the privacy of their bedroom, well Rachel´s guest room.

“W-why are you mad?” He had to ask. Even if it came a bit hard to him.

 

He knew, well had an idea of her reasons. Deep down, he was hoping it was because of work, skipping lunch, just a bad day. But the real reason was always in his mind. Him.

Maddy was a kind, warm and lovely woman. And giving him so much love meant he should give back the same, or at least try. But he wasn´t. He didn’t have to think too hard to realize he spent most of his time with Rachel. Doing what? Nothing really.

Just sitting next to the giant woman. Always being pulled to her, by her of course. She always wanted Nick close to her. And it wouldn´t be nice for Maddy, who he had been neglecting a lot recently, to see them that way. Lucky him she never came by when he had Rachel´s nipple on his mouth. Then that will be definitely scary.

He had his time divided, eight hours dedicated to Rachel, at work. And eight hours to sleep, which Maddy had always told him to do. And the rest of the time, that was supposed to be time for him and Maddy. But she takes a few extra time to get back from work, and dinner, showers, other random stuff.

Making the math, the most time he spend with her was when they were in bed. Such as now. He knew that spending time with Rachel watching TV was taking time away from Maddy. But he thought she´ll join them. That whole “series marathon” nights, it was Rachel´s idea, but he had no idea how it could and maybe will mess things up between him and Maddy.

 

“Nick, I´m mad, at YOU.” He knew it.

“I…” he shut it, whatever he could say, he decided to cut himself up. She was looming high above him while sitting in bed. And she was mad.

Maddy turned the light on the night´s table and accommodated herself. This was going to be a long conversation.

“I… I don´t feel good about this. About us. You… when I told you I was… m-mo… you know it.” Her voice turned into a sadder and more melancholic one. She felt bad, really bad.

All of her love, her kindness, her pure, sweet affection. She had plans, she had waited the whole weekend to come back to Nick. But when she came back, things just were not the same.

 

Maddy explained to him that she had more work, less time to be home. She was one to blame on that, even if it was really her boss´s order to do so. But she couldn´t blame the company for it.

She knew there would be less time to spend with him, but the fact that he wasn´t waiting for that time to come. That he didn´t leave Rachel´s side to go to her, not meaning he had to run straight to her arms, but he never came. He stayed with Rachel. She felt sad, her heart sank on her chest.

She needed love, she wanted to give him love, but he didn´t seem to want it. She wondered, what if she´s stepping between them? What if Rachel´s not the outsider? What if she is? They were now living on Rachel´s place, he worked for her, she looked after him, at work and here. Much more that she could say she did.

Time ran out of her hands. Before she could even realize, it was night already. Bed time. A very few time they both had to be together. She was jealous. She used to be with him at all times, and now, things had changed.

 

“Tell me, Nick. Do you… don´t you love me?” a tear ran down her cheek. Nick was worried, his eyes became wet too.

“Maddy, I… it´s not that… I just…” he wasn´t sure what to say, how to make things better. What could he do.

“I don´t feel it, Nick, I… I feel left aside, am I a burden? Would you like it if I just left? Tell me, do you want us to split up? Cause I… I…” now tears were running down her face.

All that frustration, all that jealousy just accumulated in her, and when it came out, it had turned in insecurity. Bad thoughts, bad feelings, a sense of defeat, betrayal, not belonging.

Maddy was crying. She loved him, so much that she wasn´t even mad at him. She wasn´t really blaming him, even if it appeared as such at first. She felt bad about this whole thing. The lack of time with him, the lack of attention. It was eating her up. From the very inside, from her core. If Maddy had been a star, right now, her light, her glow, would be fading.

Nick had to make things better, he had to fix it. He will spend more time with her. He will give her the time, the attention, all what she needs. There´s not much he can do, but he´s certain there´s one thing she wants and he´s been just postponing it. He knew it was now the time.

Nick came closer to Maddy, hugging her enormous and soft body, not close to wrap his arms around her. He just laid over her, rested his head on the side of her enormous boob, turned up and said:

“I don´t want you to go, you… you´re my everything. I love you, and you alone. I… I can´t lose you, and I won´t. You wanna know why? Because… because you´re my mommy!” There, he said it.

Maddy´s lip quivered, she felt chills. She smiled, warmly beneath the crying and just hugger him into her. Suffocating him with her love.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 50 on my Patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234