- Text Size +

“What do you think´s going on with your girlfriend, Nick?” Rachel asked as she drove both of them to work.

“I… don´t know.” He could´ve said that he had finally called her mommy. Now, both women on the house were his “mommy”. However, both ignored this.

Maddy has no idea he´s been calling Rachel mommy for a while now, and he had his reasons not to let Rachel know he just called Maddy mommy. This “secret” life of his was getting so much worse. At least more complicated.

That´s why he pretended not to know, well he thought he was pretending. He had no idea that Maddy literally wanted him for her. He was spending way too much time with Rachel. Long enough to make Maddy feel like an outsider. And that, any time, he could step into the room and tell her Rachel´s with him now, that she could go. Those were Maddy´s nightmares.

 

“You don´t know, at all?” Rachel asked. She was sure they were spending too much time together, but she loved it. Yet, it was not normal for a man with a girlfriend to spend all of his free time with his boss.

“I…” he had no reply. He had the idea that after accepting Maddy as his mommy, he had somehow pissed her by not waking up and having breakfast with her. That she was so mad that she ate the whole thing alone, on a voracious way to teach him a lesson.

Nonetheless, his worries were washed away when he turned at Rachel. The car started trembling a little on the road. Not too hard, but hard enough to make Rachel´s humongous tits bounce like jelly.

It didn´t took so much effort to make her tits quake. They were so big and heavy, that it seemed as if they had a mind of their own. Even as she walked, her breasts giggled. Now, as the car´s moving fast, bumping a little, her gigantic boobs are jumping on her chest. Teasing him, alluring him, but mostly…

*groooOOOWWWLLL!!!*

He couldn´t deny it, it was making him hungry. And the worst part was, the sound was loud enough for Rachel to listen.

 

He couldn´t be blamed for it. He was used to feeding from her tits. Milk was literally his lunch now. After Rachel ate, she just fed Nick, straight from her round, heavy tit, filling him up with her creamy nectar. He couldn´t lie, he was completely fed up by the time they finished. So bloated of milk, he couldn´t even walk.

Now, as his “lunch” bounces right in front of him. Going up and heavily falling down inside her blouse, Nick can´t help but to feel hungry. She´s literally showing off his feeding source, her bouncy breasts, those nipples that so many times had been inserted on his mouth. He could even feel the warm milk coming inside his mouth, flowing through his throat. He had a doubt, was he insane now?

Was it normal to fantasize about the boss´s tits when you clearly have a girlfriend? Is that why Maddy´s mad at him? He got worried there, she doesn´t know, right? Because if she knows he´s been sucking on Rachel´s tits, and calling her mommy before he called her that way, then he´s as good as dead.

“Awww, is that… are you hungry, sweetheart? Do you want mommy to feed you?” She swift straight to mommy-mode. “Don´t worry, as soon as we get into the office, I´ll pull out my BIG boob and feed you… I need to admit something too, I´m feeling kind of full right now…” He could see that coming.

 

While they made their way to the office, Maddy was already in hers.

She had this new office, more private. They even had an assistant for her, well, not right now, they were still looking for someone, but within a week, or so, she´ll get one. Nevertheless, she appreciated the privacy she had.

She felt so uncomfortable, she felt just like a fatty. She knew it, she was more like, under the curvy spectrum. Only her butt, legs and of course boobs were big. But it was enough.

She could feel how her thighs were pressing against each other as she walked to her office. She notice it the second she stood out of her car. She was filling up her clothes. She blamed the tremendous breakfast she had. She thought she was feeling bloated, however, isn´t a bloated belly supposed to push against the shirt? Why did she felt her ass threatening to rip the backside of her pants?

She needed to pay more attention to herself. She has added some inches on her waist, her butt, her thighs, even on her calves. Maddy was glowing up, more like a butterfly. She was metamorphosing, leaving her slim, slightly curvy body to get a hourglass, thick body.

Initially, she was hot. A feminine figure with a thin waist, a firm butt and some nice double D´s- However, her shape, the new one, was more eyecatching.

Her hips were much wider, her thighs much thicker. All the way, from her calves to her hips, her legs seemed like trunks! Thick columns of strong, yet soft, flesh. Supporting her buxom body. And she did need strength on her legs to support her new weight, much more the one on her tits.

 

The worst part of her way to her office was the feeling on her boobs. Her bra was killing her, literally. It was sinking on her flesh, itching, bothering her. She blamed it all on the insane amounts of food she was consuming, if only she knew it was not it.

So far, she has put on around fifty pounds, all went straight to the right places. Speaking on her breasts, D was not a letter they knew anymore, F, round, heavy F cups were the ones she used, but it seems they are no longer needed.

She can feel how her heavy bosom struggles to be retained by her bra. It´s like trying to hold a bridge with toothpicks, the weight will surely break them. And that´s what will happen with her bra.

 

As soon as she got to her office, she closed the door, locked it even. And then, she removed her clothes. Her bra needed to go, it must!

She took of her blazer, then, she started removing the buttons on her blouse. One by one, she unbuttoned her tight blouse. She felt how the movements of her body were restrained by her tight attire, but that was not the main problem here, her bra was.

“This… stupid… bra!” she was sure no one will notice, or care, if she went without a bra during her whole shift. She´ll get a new one, for sure. But today, it´s a day meant not to use a bra. The no bra day, at least for her. She needed it. When the thing came off, she felt relieved.

“OOOOHhhhh, there we go…” she was topless on her office. Her round heavy breasts were finally free from the cage they were on. She can´t really be blamed. When she put the thing on, it fit.

It was after her expansion that her breasts outgrew her bra. Her tits inflated like balloons as her bra failed to meet her needs. But there was one thing, why?

“I believe I got this yesterday, how come it is too small now?” she looked at her bra, not realizing she was the problem. If that can be called a problem.

She had a question, what´s going on?!

 

Maddy´s a growing woman. Bigger boobs, butt, hips. Her whole body is expanding now, changing her shape for a more maternal one. Matching Rachel actually. However, her waist was slimmer. And there´s also the fact that she´s growing taller too.

Rachel´s expansion, more like weight gain, had nothing to do with Maddy´s. Even if both put quite the pounds. Maddy´s growth was not artificial, no pills were changing her body, it was all natural. Pure love. More like a wish.

All the food Maddy put inside her body, it was wisely used. Instead of getting chunky, like Rachel first did, Maddy was developing a hourglass body. A wide, hourglass body. Her waist gained no more than two or three-inches, however, her hips were not that lucky.

Her hips broadened, wider, way wider than before. Overall, they were now double the size they once were. With some even bigger gluts behind. She had a really tremendous, round ass now. Not a fat one, more like a healthy one. Big, robust, hefty. She was powerful.

Her legs had thickened by several inches too. Each of her thighs were much thicker than her waist. And her claves looked so powerful.

But what seemed much mightier were her tits. Round, voluptuous, heavy. She could feel how heavy they have become, and now, how big. It´s getting kind of annoying for her. They are really becoming an inconvenient. But she thinks this is just her way to grow fatter.

Like a mature woman, this is how her body accommodates her fat. But it is not like that. No body can change so dramatically over a few weeks. But hers is. She does need to meet a new friend, spandex. Because she´s not done growing.

 

 

“Jeez…” she said as she rebuttoned her blouse. It felt so tight. When she put her blazer on, there´s only one thing that comes to her mind. She needs to go shopping. AGAIN.

“My… why are my nipples so hard now?” she was staring at her tits below her blazer. Her nipples were hard and pocking though her blouse. With her blazer on, there was no problem, but if she got rid of it, then anyone would be able to tell there´s no bra beneath that blouse.

Keeping it on was easy, but buttoning the blazer was another thing. The worst part was that her tits were now so big that they literally pushed the blazer wide open. She needed more space there.

“This is just… perfect…” she declared madly. She´s trapped in her office until she learns a way to avoid unnecessary staring.

 

Now, in another office.

“There, there, slow down, you´re just being greedy now, don´t you know? Hmmm? Does mommy need to tell you this will make you gassy?” Rachel cooed down at Nick.

He couldn´t help it. He wasn´t “greedy”, Rachel was so full that her nipples were shooting their milk straight to his mouth. He had to swallow fast, else, he´ll choke.

He was no longer ashamed, but maybe that wasn´t so good. He had his doubts on it. Is it ok to get used to sucking on your milf of a boss? And more, sucking milk out of her tits? He can´t be the only one, right?

He can´t really only think on that. He has to think on Maddy, which again, is making him have double thoughts on this. Is this betraying her? Should he… suck on her tits too?

Would Maddy like it for him to suck on her just like he sucks on Rachel? It is all so confusing. He can, for sure, tell her he came with the idea because of her… new role. But, would it be a good idea to be fed by two gigantic women? Breastfed? However, Maddy wouldn´t really be feeing him, he´ll just be pretending, she´s not lactating like Rachel is.

Maddy´s boobs are getting big, but that, according to him or anyone else, is because she´s putting on weight. Which by the way, looks great on her! Nick would never have believed that she could be such a sex curvy woman. She could even be one of those thick models out there, by far the sexiest!

 

“There we go, one tit done, now… I know you had breakfast; I can see your cute little eyes begging me to stop, but I can´t be lopsided, you know that mommy doesn´t like it. Its just one more titty, that´s it…” He was full, the bad side of this “feeding” sessions was that there always seemed to be more milk waiting for him.

He sucked one tit dry just to find himself about to empty another one. He didn´t want it, he was not willing to do it. But he was sure Rachel will find a way to persuade him, he chose to save both some time.

“Good, there we go…” cooed Rachel as Nick took her other nipple in. she caressed his back as he fed from her. The feeling was so sweet.

“I bet Maddy would love this, I feel kind of bad for depriving her from this. I´m literally keeping Nick for myself… but she can´t feed him the way I do. She´s not such a mommy as I am.” Rachel thought, and she was right. Maddy´s tits were not lactating like hers, not now.

 

Later, at Maddy´s office, she was frustrated. She was not the kind of women who got stressed, but she had a lot on her mind.

Some good things, Nick had finally accepted her as his mommy. But he chose to go along with Rachel. That annoyed her like no other person will understand. Also, her clothes were tight, uncomfortably right. She was pulling them, accommodating herself, stretching, the feeling could only be described as constricting.

And, there was the mild annoyance of working. Some of the files she read seemed so unimportant compared to the frustration she was feeling. Really, was all this more important that considering her boyfriend´s having an affair with Rachel?

 

“Nick…” she was constantly thinking on him as she paid attention to her computer´s monitor.

She couldn´t really blame him for this. Rachel, she always chose to blame Rachel. She´s the one taking him away from her, not him. He´s not walking away on his own, she´s pulling him.

She stopped. She decided to make a small pause. She leaned back on her chair, feeling how her heavy breasts followed the motion of her body as they bounced. She needed to know, can she do it better?

“Think, Maddy, think. How can you lure Nick so that he comes to you?” even at this point, she chose to believe she was failing to be a good mommy.

 

Maddy should really be paying more attention to what she´s doing and going through. She´s kind, maybe too kind. Even with all the suspicion, she hasn´t fully lost it. Yes, she made a little drama last night, however, that´s not the way she is.

She´s not the type of woman who´ll allow the world to fall down on her without giving a fight, she´s not weak, or any sort of push over. She´s strong, confident, she will make sure to get what she wants. And the truth is, she´s been way too patient with Nick. And she´s not really that way.

With Nick, she is. She can even choose to look at the other side, play it cool. Not really asking him for too much, however, since the shrinking started, she´s been certain on one thing, he needs her. And so does she. Still, he´s spending no more than one hour a day with him, other than the time they´re sleeping. But that doesn´t count.

 

While she´s all tense in her office, Nick´s just sucking the last drop of milk on Rachel´s tit.

“It wasn´t so hard, was it?” she cooed at him. He was in pain now.

Not real pain, but he couldn´t take anymore of this. At least not for now. His mouth was covered with milk, his lips, part of his chin, there was a stain on the collar of his shirt. And his look, it could tell it all, he was exhausted.

He had drunk more than enough. He used all of his strength, and will, to suck in all of the milk coming from Rachel´s titanic breasts. He was lucky not all of her tit was milk, else, he would´ve drank around twice his own weight.

He was just laying on Rachel´s thick thighs as he looked blankly into the ceiling. Ignoring the big-boobed giantess in which´s lap he was. Her thighs were just so wide and thick, soft and warm. He could really stay there all morning.

“What´s the matter, honey? Are you feeling, ok?” Rachel asked. She knew he could take her milk, this wasn´t the first time he´s drank all of her milk at this size.

“My… stomach. It… hurts.” He could barely talk. He really thought that speaking too much would make him vomit. Also, laying down like that, was it a good idea? Shouldn´t he be standing?

“Awww, I told you, cutie, you needed to slow down. Now you´re full of gas. Let me help you.” Rachel said as she reached for him.

As she did, he was thinking “Me? Slow down? You should tell your tits to slow down.” As soon as he started latching, it was like twisting the nozzle of a hydrant. An imminent flow of milk started coming out of her, non-stop.

But he chose not to speak, he was annoyed. Meanwhile, Rachel reached for him with her long, strong hands and picked him up from her lap as if he weighted nothing. He needed some help, and she knew how to do so.

She placed him on her shoulder, slowly and gently. She didn´t want to agitate him too much. He did seem a bit nauseous. She placed her big, warm hand on his back, covering it full, and just as she rubbed him tenderly, she spoke.

“Now, mommy will give you the relieve you need. But I warn you, this may shake you just a little, but it´s just the right shake, ok?” She didn´t even waited for him to reply before she started patting his back.

Nick turned red, was she really doing this? This felt demeaning. As his body bounced a little over her shoulder, he doubted this was what he needed. But anything to please his boss/mommy. He wouldn´t go against what she said.

 

The real surprise was when he burped. After thirty seconds, he thought this was a waste of time. But she proved him wrong. He could feel his intestines accommodating, something moving inside him. All the way to his mouth. He opened his mouth and a huge burp came out. Gas, all gas.

He felt much better. But, how did she know this was it? The pain was gone, he was still full, very full, but it didn´t hurt as much as it did a minute ago.

“Wow…” he said, right next to Rachel´s ear.

She chuckled, “Haha, of course “wow” little one, what? Do you think mommy doesn´t know what she’s doing? Hmmm? I told you, sweetheart, I will always be there for you, whenever you need me…” She took him off his shoulder and slowly carried him in front of her.

They were looking to each other’s eyes. Nick felt grateful towards her, and she was just looking at him with sweet, tender eyes.

“Awww, your shirt´s stained! Well, we should get you changed, we wouldn´t want Maddy to see my milk on your shirt, would we?” Maddy, for a second, he forgot about her. He was right, he was a terrible person.

 

“This stupid file, why can´t you be sent already!” Complained Maddy as she tried to send some files. She was frustrated. Now, any little thing pissed her. However…

“groooOOOOOWWWWWLLLL!!!*

“Stupid stomach, it´s not lunchtime already… but, maybe it is.” She declared. She was the boss now, she didn´t quite had a schedule. She had one hour to lunch, and she could take it anytime she wanted. Now, as her growling grows, she may as well take it.

“Ok, but just something light. I can´t rip the buttons off this shirt.” She logged off her computer and went to the cafeteria.

 

Back from the cafeteria, well, light was everything but her lunch. She started with a salad, but that just wasn´t enough. Chicken, a sandwich, cheese-steaks. fish-steaks, another sandwich. She couldn´t help it, she was a growing woman after all.

She ate everything but healthy things. All of her food was full of calories. Very needed calories. Even if she was on a “diet”. She was constantly saying she´ll eat less, she´ll watch what she eats and that she won´t, as she stated, “pig out with food”. But she failed in pretty much every aspect of it.

“Fuck! Oh, I… I can hardly believe ALL of that fit inside me. Shit, where people staring?” No one really cared much about her weight, or noticed her growth, but some did turn at her. Once you go to the counter for the fifth time, it´s inevitable to get some stares.

Maddy sat back on her chair, once again, her gut was as bloated as a balloon. But it wasn´t her fault. Soon, all that food will be turned into curves, and maybe something more.

 

All the while, she couldn´t help but to think on Nick, again. But this time, she was mad, at HIM.

“I can´t, NO, I CAN!” she blamed him for all. She was stress-eating, she wasn´t happy, and it was all her fault. She thought they will get closer as he shrank. That he will depend on her and this will only make him realize she´s the perfect woman to be called his mommy. But Rachel´s just on the way. At ALL times.

“She´s not really the one to blame, it´s YOU, Nick. Well, BOTH.” He was independent, at least from Rachel; and that´s just what Maddy thought. He could take the decision, on his OWN, to go straight to Maddy.

She was so upset. She felt mad, and warm. Warm all over her body. She was really mad, but was that causing her hotter feeling?

Once more, she felt that annoying itch on her breasts. But the thing is, it wasn´t ceasing, in fact, it was kind of… growing on her. And that wasn´t the only thing growing.

 

Chapter End Notes:

You may find the full story on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234