- Text Size +

Maddy was so annoyed now. And it didn´t help to have this itch on her. Her nipples felt so… hard. Why?

What´s going on with her body? She needs to go see a doctor, this isn´t normal! Her cheeks are red now, visibly. Her face had reddened, and not only because of her anger. She felt so hot, not warm, but HOT.

Her body felt like a furnace now, but specially on her bra area. She blamed her tight bra. It felt just so tight. And the feeling was growing. She wondered if it was one of those things that don´t bother you, until you notice! And she noticed, now, she can´t ignore it.

“This… STUPID bra! Gosh… I´ll take it off, that´s right, I´ll undo and take off the FUCKING bra, it doesn´t fit anyways…” But there´s one thing, there´s no bra there.

Maddy forgot she had already removed the bra, a while back, when she decided this was the “no bra day” however, she feels as if there was a bra, compressing her breasts.

“What the?” She removed her blazer, and when she finally recalled she had no bra anymore, she witnessed one thing, her tits. They´re HUGE!

 

Maddy had been growing lately. Her tits were so big before that it forced her to drop her bra. Simply let go of it and learn to live the rest of her day without it. But now, she was annoyed by her blouse?

She was so mad that she completely forgot she had no bra on. But it feels as if the damn thing was on, and not just it, as if it was sinking in her tits.

“There´s no way…” she said as her tits pushed her blouse. The buttons on it could barely manage the mammoth breasts she was pulling. So big, so round, she could feel their weight, the thing is, it was increasing.

 

Maddy couldn´t believe it when her humongous breasts became larger, right in front of her eyes. Her top was supposed to have some spandex, a little, maybe around five-percent, but it did nothing to keep her “covered”.

In a second, one of the buttons just give and then flew through the air. This was no dream, no lie. Her breasts had literally expanded and were now tearing her shirt.

Her blouse so tight that her boob flesh could be seen between each button. This was not natural. She tried to reach for her tits, but as soon as she rose her hands, another button popped.

 

Her boobs were growing. Why? Was it some sort of inflammation? Why were her tits swelling? She could feel something unnatural going on inside them.

The heat, the hot feeling inside her tits, she feels as if they were round furnaces over her chest. Was it her body trying to burn out all the unnecessary calories she just engulfed? There´s just no way. But there´s no logical explanation that can explain this.

 

Maddy´s getting worried, her tits, they seem as if they were going to explode. This swelling, or whatever´s going on in her tits, it hasn´t stopped. And that´s concerning.

“W-what the…?” AS she moved, she could feel something else. She could feel something inside, enveloped by that strange heath.

There was something there, moving, churning. As her tits became bigger, fleshier, she could feel some sort of, liquid?

Maddy was curious, she wrapped her hands on the biggest tits she had ever seen. Sure, this will be her only chance to touch breasts that big, and they were hers! She had been expecting a bloated belly, not bloated tits!

“OOOOHHH!” she moaned as she touched her tits, her flesh was so soft, and her skin, there was barely any cloth covering her enormously, round tits. She could feel her skin, soft, expanded, tight. Should she be worried?

 

Maddy had been doing some unnatural changes. She hadn´t grown into a tubby woman as she should. Instead, most of her gained weight, which shouldn´t be so much by the way. Seemed to go to the right places. Sort of a blessing, or a wish come true.

However, she wasn´t expecting a change like this. She had the biggest breasts in the city, no, the state. Even the country! And to think that Rachel´s tits seemed big, now, hers will put Rachel´s into shame.

But there was one thing Rachel had that she didn´t. Maddy wasn´t aware but, Rachel´s tits produced milk, for Nick. However, that was going to change, soon, very soon.

 

Just as she literally aroused herself by touching her breasts, she could feel something else. Beneath all that arousal, she could focus enough at the odd feeling on her nipples. She felt as if something was coming out, slowly, warmly, a liquid?

At first, it seemed rather slow, little by little, something liquid felt like coming from her nipples, sweat maybe? Yet, that slow flow became a stream! Before she could tell, her tits were dripping.

As if someone had turned a tap in her. Her nipples were overflowing her top. She had no idea what it was, but it was just logical. As she completely soaked her top, she could tell this was milk.

What else could come out of her nipples? The liquid was white and the smell, a creamy aroma rapidly filled her nostrils. Milk? Was she really lactating?

“How, j-just… HOW?!?!?” She could feel her heart beating faster beneath those soft mountains. Or, milking mountains?

 

She was breathing heavily. The flow was not ceasing. She had to bent forwards and she was completely wetting the floor. How much was it? And why that much?

She was not drinking ANYTHING that could lead to lactation as a side effect. And getting fat doesn´t imply lactation either. There was something else, something she was not seeing. Although, she could now see it.

“This… this is… PERFECT!” Beneath all that swoleness, behind the blue veins on her gargantuan tits, there was something. Something that had been dripping straight into the floor for quite a while now, MILK.

How else was this transition from girlfriend to mommy completed if she wasn´t providing for Nick? If she couldn´t feed him as she should. This was no mistake, it was faith.

Now that she´s capable of, well, feeding him, he´ll come to realize that she´s more than just his girlfriend. That she´s the source of milk, of nourishment, of… love.

 

She was smiling down at her tits as she finally came to notice that this was the missing piece that solved her puzzle. The glue that will put her broken heart together. The bond that will unite them, that will bring Nick closer to her and just her.

“There´s just no way that bitch can provide this for you, Nick, there´s just no way…” She spoke.

If only she knew.

 

Now, Maddy was a good deal curvier, a good deal taller and lactating. Was this temporary? Had she caused this to herself? And if she did, how could she keep it going?

After some LONG minutes, her breasts finally ceased. No more milk was coming out of them, but she had questions. What had caused it? And, how could she trigger this whenever she was close to Nick?

But her body´s now wise. When the moment comes, when she´s close to him, it will come. A thick, creamy flow of milk will come for Nick to drink. To latch on his new mommy.

 

Later that day. Around 5:15, Rachel and Nick were making their way into the house.

“Home, sweet home…” said Rachel as she came in. With Nick in her arms.

“Yeah… but, can you put me down? I don´t… I don’t want the neighbors to see me…” He felt embarrassed, she picked him up, straight from the car sit, and walked all the way to the door with him.

“Oh, don´t be silly, they don´t know you, besides, I can´t put you down, you´re barely awake!” Rachel spoke.

“I… I´m not…” he turned, a little reddened. Nick´s work day was… kind of lazy. He slept through the whole day. He had no idea how or why, it just happened.

And Rachel didn´t want to wake him up. She let him be. Long hours of him sleeping tight over her massive lap. Like a cushion to be honest.

“Yes you are, sweetie.” She pinched his check with her free hand.

She knew he didn´t much like it, but he never pushed her hand away. He just took it in, annoyed but still.

“So cute…” Rachel spoke, wishing she had more time of the day with him. But she knew that Maddy was soon to arrive, even if it took her a whole more hour, that won´t be time enough. There´s never time enough for her when it comes to Nick.

 

At the same time, Maddy was still stuck on her office. She wasn´t working anymore. This was kind of a lazy day. Lazy in terms of work, but her body was busy, reeeeeally busy.

Maddy felt tight, all over! She knew that her newly milking breasts were huge. Her new tits tear down half of the buttons on her blouse; exposing a long, deep, line of creamy cleavage. Now, every single move she made make her breasts wiggle like jelly. And their weight, they felt heavy!

However, that was not the only thing bigger on her. Her legs, her hips, her butt, everything on her was thicker. Even her arms got a bit flesh on them. She wasn´t muscular, or rather fat, she was just hefty. She now had the shape of a more mature woman. Imposing, strong, curvy, thick in a soft way.

And the annoyance she felt all over her body just confirmed it. Her thighs felt much bigger than what her skirt could take. Not to mention her butt, she needs some more room to accommodate those bulging buns.

She´d love nothing more than leaving, stripping herself and just rest. Take a deep breath as her body´s naked. Resting. Away from all those uncomfortable clothes. They´re so tight, but just last night they fit fine. She´s not certain what´s going on. But whatever it is, it must have something to do with those dripping tits. If only she knew.

“I need to leave… but I can´t!” She´s barely dressed up. And none of what she´s wearing covers her in a nearly decent way. Even if she puts her blazer on, that thing won´t cover up her gargantuan tits.

She´ll be exposed! Walking around the office with huge, bouncing tits. For everyone to see them, for everyone to notice her. She didn´t want anyone´s attention, anyone but Nick´s.

“Ugh, stupid bimbo tits!” her top was still soaked, which can drag a lot more attention, and much questions. She didn´t need any of that.

She decided that she´ll leave the office by 6:00, at that time, most of the employee´s are gone. She´ll figure out a way to cover herself. Her purse will only do as much as covering ONE tit.

 

“Ok, Nick, time to come out, sweetheart.” Rachel spoke from outside the bathroom.

“I´m almost ready!” he said.

“Are you sure? Are you struggling, honey? Do you need me to walk in and help you dress yourself up?” A very unpleasant question for a 25-year-old-man. Besides, he was almost done, the only problem was that the zipper was on his back.

“I´m sure, just… just hold on a sec.” he said as this zipper finally gave up.

“Ok…” Rachel spoke, giving him some privacy, even if he was her “baby”, he was still a man, a man who needed some boundaries. Of course, she doesn´t mind if he lets her cross them, however, he´ll have to tell.

 

This time gave Rachel a chance to wonder, it ws late and Maddy was not here yet. Why?

“Sweetheart, do you know where Maddy is? It´s passed 6:30, and I feel she´s not getting here anytime soon.” Rachel was concerned, and also annoyed, she could´ve done so much during that hour!

“I… I don´t know. Maybe I should call her…” He replied as he zipped his clothes and grabbed his phone.

 

He dialed and by the second beep, Maddy was on.

“Hello? Maddy?” Nick asked.

She was expecting another word, but that was fine, “Hi, Nick, what´s the matter? Is something wrong?” Does there have to be something wrong for him to call her.

“Wrong? Oh, no! I was… it´s a bit late and… I wanted to see if you were coming anytime soon… I… I just wanted to check.” His words made her feel so nice.

Finally, he was calling her. He missed her. Probably he needed her. Maddy knew this was another step given towards the right direction.

“I´m sorry, baby. I was… I just got a lot busy here. But don´t worry! I´m… done. I´ll be back within a few minutes, ok?” she lied.

Maddy was still sitting on her desk, doing nothing but waiting for her top to dry off a little more. And for the building to clear. She had this tool she could use to check who had already left. Who logged out, apparently, there´s around 35% of the staff left. Still a lot considering the building hosts hundredths of employees.

“Ok. Love you.” He said, thinking this will make her feel better. He´s been a little… distant lately. He could at least show her some love.

“Awww, love you too, honey. Now, hold on a little, mommy will be with you in a sec!” He couldn´t forget about the mommy part.

 

Nick walked out of the bathroom. Wondering how things will be from now on. But there´s something else, does Maddy know she should keep the mommy stuff as a secret? She won´t come home and just scream it, right?

“Aww, Nick, you look so ADORABLE! I knew this was the right size for you!” Said the giantess as she stood in front of the bathroom´s door.

Rachel was colossal. His eyes were even with her the lover part of her thighs. Thighs that over stretched her yoga pants.

Nowadays, he was surrounded by so much flesh. Had all women around him just gone curvy? However, it doesn´t matter. Above him, there´s some huge melons hanging from Rachel´s chest.

“Uhm, thank you?” he replied as her tits eclipsed her face.

Rachel bent over, smiling, and said: “You´re welcome.” She really loved it when she mommy him.

 

Maddy wasn´t sure how, but she made it. She got out of the building and no one had spotted her.

“I need clothes! But I can´t go out like this, I need… maybe I can borrow Rachel´s clothes. She´s still bigger than me, right?” she meant fat. Rachel was a husky woman, at least now. Her clothes should fit Maddy, no problem, although, there was this one, well two, things.

“I wonder if I´m bustier than her… how silly, of course I am! The thing is, by how much?” She turned on her car´s engine and went back home, back to Nick.

 

As she made her way, Rachel and Nick were kind of “busy”.

“Uhm… do you think this is a good idea? I mean, she could be back any second now.” Nick said as he was resting his face over Rachel´s soft breasts.

“Relax, we´ll hear her, besides, we´re not doing anything wrong here. Or, do you think she won´t allow me to carry you?” Rachel asked.

“I…” he didn´t want Maddy to find him in Rachel´s arms.

He was playing a game for both women. The same one, and to them, this was no game at all! He just agreed with both to do the same thing. He can´t risk either of them to know. Not even to have the slightest suspect. He was lying, yes, but that was fine by Rachel, however, would it be fine for Maddy too?

“Relax, cutie. If Maddy comes, I´ll put you down, ok?” she was, however, she had something else in mind. He seemed a little tense, but she´ll show him how she can solve any issue in no time.

 

After a couple minutes, the front door made a sound.

“Oh, that must be her!” Declared Rachel as she went straight to the door.

“W-what? Hold on, where are we going?” Nick asked, worried. Rachel said that she´ll put him down when Maddy arrived.

“Hmmm? Well, we´re going to the front door, to greet Maddy, what? Don´t you wanna see her?” He did, but not like this.

Maddy had no need, whatsoever, to see him like that. Nick´s feeling tense now, Maddy, under no circumstance, must see another woman holding him in arms. He doesn´t know what she´ll do. How will she react?

However, Rachel just wanted to prove him everything will be fine. That there´s no need to panic. Or to be afraid, she´s just holding him, that´s it. Maddy shouldn´t get mad, besides, a woman like Rachel can handle a little scenario like that.

 

“Stupid shoes…” Maddy thought as she opened the front door. Her shoes were killing her, literally! Her feet seemed to be swollen. She cannot fit her feet on her shoes, and to think they were new. “Add shoes to the list…” she thought as she finally stepped in.

 

“WELCOME!” Came Rachel´s voice from inside as Nick was blushing in her arms.

Maddy was speechless, she blinked a couple times to make sure she was looking at this right. Nick, her boyfriend, was being hold by another woman? When they had clearly agreed SHE was mommy? She smiled back at Rachel, but just to hide the disgust she was feeling.

Nick was standing right in the middle of both women, wanting to hide his face in Rachel. But sinking his face on the boss´s tremendous tits wouldn´t be such a good idea. But, there´s something else, does Maddy´s boobs look bigger?

 

Even Rachel could tell. There´s definitely something different in Maddy. And just as she gave a step forward, standing now on an even grown to her, Rachel knew it. Maddy was taller.

During the last few days, she had come to notice that Maddy was growing. Expanding if you wish. But she thought this was some sort of weight gain. Everyone stores their fat in a different way. And as the weight´s gained, it goes to different places.

Rachel had the idea that Maddy was on that phase when you get to grow bigger, but it all goes to the right places and you just look a little plumped. Thicker, softer, huskier. She knows about gaining, she put a ton before her breasts lactated, but it was worth it.

Still, she has no idea what´s going on with Maddy. But she´s not a clumsy, distracted woman, as soon as she noticed they were eye-level (Because Rachel was barefoot too), she noticed something, Maddy was stacked!

Her breasts were ginormous! So round, so heavy-looking. Maddy had grown some of the biggest tits she´s ever seen! But there´s something else, her tits, her tops… soaked?

Rachel immediately noticed her top was stained, and widely opened. It was hard not to stare at the deep line of cleavage between her tits. Nick could be fitted inside them. Probably disappear between them.

 

Obviously, Maddy noticed Rachel was noticing her.

“Oh my… is she looking at my tits? FUCK!” She tried to wrap her blazer over, to cover her still wet nipples. But that tiny blazer cannot cover those huge milkers, she´ll need to go up at least three sizes to be able to close that thing. Still, there´s something she can tell.

“Mine are definitely bigger…” Maddy knew she was bustier than Rachel.

And now that she knows she´s bigger, at least on the boob department, why not establishing a little dominance.

“Nick, it´s not polite to have a lady carry you just because…” her tone was playful, yet she seemed to mean what she was saying. “Let me take care of him…” she turned at Rachel and just reached for Nick.

 

When they got closer, Nick could see it, they were even! The same height, both women 5´11”, how?

It was hard to tell at first, everyone was a giant to him. And his point of view just made things harder to notice. However, he could still see that both women seemed to be the same height. As he looked up at Maddy, and then back at Rachel, he could see their noses were standing at the same distance from him. That´s the best point of reference he´s got. He can´t see the top of their heads.

“Now, come here…” she had taken Nick gently off Rachel´s arms. Quietly, kindly, serene. And when she placed Nick on her bosom, he could tell her tits were definitely softer. But also… wet?

“What is…” he turned over, only to notice where the wet stains were, all over her boobs, that´s mainly the only part of her that´s got wet spots on her. He can see two wet, dark spots; each of them over her nipples. “NO! She can´t… is she?” what was going on with Maddy?

 

“I appreciate you looking after him while I´m away, I guess I´ve never had a chance to tell you, Rachel. But now that I´m here… I guess he´s kind of… mine now, hehe…” Maddy giggled as she turned and walked away.

Rachel was perplexed, what had happened to Maddy? Even her ass looks huge now, but why? What´s with her growth?

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Remember, this story is completed on my patreon. Here´s a link in case you´d like to get a few chapters ahead:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234