- Text Size +

Just like that, with a kind smile put on, Maddy snapped Nick from Rachel´s hands. She was polite, but at the same time, some envious vibes were coming from Maddy.

But maybe she was jealous. Something that she could already see coming. But the thing is, Maddy´s bigger!

Not just heavier, wider and curvier. Anyone would tell she had been putting quite some pounds on. But it was of no one´s business to point that out. However, she was taller!

Rachel was sure that Maddy was around 5´7”. But she´s been filling up that frame up and up! Now, they´re both the same height! How did Maddy went from 5´7” to 5´11”?!

She was on her bare feet. She could listen the sound of her sole´s slapping the floors. She turned just to make sure, and she was right. She was on her bare feet.

But how? How did Maddy grew so tall? And in such a short time?

 

“I… good night, Nick… Maddy, good night to both.” That was the only thing she could say. She needed time to take all of this in.

 

Once Maddy made it to their bedroom, she placed Nick over the bed, picked a night gown and went straight to the bathroom.

Now that he was “alone”, he had some time to think. She was huge!

He didn´t have much to say on the size of things. From his point of view, everything was bigger. But he could still tell when something was bigger than it should. And that´s by comparisons.

And when comparing Maddy with Rachel, well, they were the same size! The top of both woman´s heads seemed at the same unreachable level for him. He was sure his boss was nearly 6´ tall, but why does Maddy seem the same height?

 

Inside the bathroom, Maddy had some thoughts of her own.

“Oh my… the look on her face!” Victory! Finally, Maddy had snatched Nick out of this woman´s claws. And, now she was just as big as her.

“I don´t know how, why or when, but I´m just as tall as that woman!” she was happy. And also, she was just as curvy as her.

It seems both women had gained quite the pounds to become some mommies for Nick. Giving them some wide hips, some thick thighs, a tremendous butt and an even more impressive pair of tits. Huge, round and heavy milking tits.

 

Maddy came out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but the gown. It was so tight on the boob area. Her breasts were stretching the tops fabric to the limit. Her hard nipples were showing through the semi-transparent fabric of the gown.

Nick swallowed as Maddy tossed her wide hips to the sides, making her body giggle as her new mass teased his mind. Flesh to the right, flesh to the left, and a huge booty behind. Maddy was like a top model, doing the catwalk toward the bed. Towards Nick.

Should she explain him about her growth? Tell him she grew? Nah. It´s more than obvious. Besides, she knows just as much as he does, she´s bigger now, and that´s it. Although, that´s not just it. Her boobs were producing sweet, creamy milk as they talked. She can feel some milk churning inside her as she walks.

She can make some time for a feeding session. But that will be later, she´s got some other things to talk with him about.

 

“Nick, we need to talk a little bit about your… schedule.” She meant the time he spent with her, but he has no idea.

 

Meanwhile, Rachel had no choice but to get to bed. Without Nick, things are boring around the house. Plus, she´s got another thing in mind, Maddy.

“How? Just… how did she get… Did she submit herself to the same treatment as I did? No way, her results are… faster! And bigger!” To her, Maddy´s breasts seemed much bigger than hers. Although, they are kind of the same.

The main difference is that Maddy, with her unnatural/ magical growth, has a slightly slimmer frame. At least on the top. Since she didn´t had the time to put on as much weight as Rachel did, she had a slimmer upper body. That´s why her boobs may seem bigger.

However, by comparison, Maddy´s breasts look bigger if you see the thinner waist she´s got. But she´s still carrying some extra pounds on that area.

Both Maddy and Rachel had some thick, milf bodies. But Rachel may be looking a bit huskier than Maddy. However, Rachel´s legs are a little thicker than Maddy´s, even if their waists are kind of the same.

 

Both women currently have some very similar physiques. Having some thick, heavy duty, hourglass shapes. With their breasts being their most noticeable assets, followed by the junk on their firm trunks.

The universe´s wise, therefore, to make Maddy more of a competition with Rachel, it´s been settled for her to have an equally buxom body. More flesh on her now larger bones. More meat on her frame. A softer, more maternal shape.

 

“Did she go see another doctor? If she did, who is he? And… is she lactating too?” her main concern was if Maddy had find out about her procedure, and the fact that she´s been breastfeeding Nick since she went away for business.

She had some theories now, and this could also explain why she´s taking some extra time at the “office”, in reality, she was busy. But Rachel had no way to be sure.

Rachel stood there for a while, laying down in her bed, looking at the ceiling. With her huge, jealous breasts missing the warmth of Nick´s body. She wanted to have him for a bit longer.

 

Meanwhile, Maddy was having some alone time with Nick.

She´s explaining him, in a not too straight way, that she wants him to see her, and only her, as a woman to show her his affection.

“I don´t mean to be rude or anything, but… does she really have to carry you? I mean, don´t you mind it when any woman other than your… mommy picks you up?” He had to understand that Maddy was his mommy now, and no one el.

No other woman other than her has the right to show any type of maternal affection towards him. Even if she can´t say it that way. She doesn´t want to sound as if she was jealous. BUT SHE IS.

 

Spending all of his evenings with Rachel, spending even more time at work with her. Maddy felt left aside, and even after their conversation the other day, she still doesn´t feel things have changed that much. What had Rachel done while she was gone?

But it was time to change things a little. Now, she feels so many things inside her. Confidence towards her new height, empowerment because of her enormous rack, even dominance by the fact that her breasts are producing milk. She feels she´s in charge now.

Perhaps, that´s what Nick needs, a mommy that tells him what to do. He had never taken the right decisions, maybe Maddy needs to take them for him.

“Listen, my sweet Nick. I´m gonna need you to start doing certain things for me, ok?” He wondered what kind of things? But he couldn´t take his eyes off her tits, they were insane!

“I liked it when you came to the door, oh, coming to receive mommy… what I didn´t like was that you were in the arms of your boss.” She went from sweet to sour. “I don´t want to say you can´t spend time with her, but I think it would be better for us if you… tell her you already have a mommy.”

Nick freaked out! Maddy doesn´t know he´s been calling Rachel by that name for a while now. And he doesn´t want Rachel to find out Maddy´s the same way. He has the feeling that things will turn awful if either finds out. Lucky for him, they don´t talk much with each other.

“But…” He started, looking up at the plump goddess Maddy now was.

“Relax, I know most people won´t understand it, that´s why you can leave the mommy thing aside. I´m still your girlfriend, you can tell her that I don´t appreciate it when my boyfriend gets carried by other women.” Or laughs with other women, or eats with other women. Maddy was a little possessive, and if she finds out he´s been eating from other women while she´s carrying him, well, she can go insane.

 

Maddy sat next to Nick. The heavy weight of her new form pulled Nick close to her as she landed on the spot next to him. He turned, just to see the thick, smooth flesh of her gargantuan thighs. She was so meaty now.

“So, you´re saying that… I can´t spend time with her?” he asked, looking up at her.

“No, haha, don´t be silly, you know I´m not mean. Of course, you can spend time with her. Just don´t let her…” mommy him? Carry him? Show him some maternal affection or anything resembling that sort of things? “don´t let her take much of your time. Nick, I feel lonely when I get back here, and I would like to know that I´m the ONLY special woman in your life, that´s it.” It didn´t sound like it.

He could tell she was hiding something, maybe the utter feeling that she wanted him to cut off all of his friendship with Rachel. But he couldn´t. He had already made some sort of deal with her. And now, he was making one with Maddy.

“I… I´ll tell her. I mean, I´ll spend less time with her and more with you.” He smiled, looking up at Maddy, past her enormous breasts.

“Good,” she cooed at him as she lowered her hand and caressed his hair, “now, there´s something I´d like to show you.”

 

While they were speaking, she couldn´t help but to produce more milk. Her jealousy towards Rachel seemed to intensify her process, because every time she pronounced her name, she felt a growing tingle of milk, as if someone had opened the tap more, but only for a few seconds. Nonetheless, she was starting to feel full.

 

“Nick… there´s something I´d like to tell you…” she started, excited, but explaining things little by little, to give it some drama before she gave him the big news.

Nick could feel Maddy´s tone was serious, not the same seriousness like the one she used before, that was more like a gentle order, now, she had something to say. Something important.

“Well, over the last few days I´ve been… feeling a little strange. My body it… well, I bet you can tell that by yourself.” He wondered if she was talking about her weight gain. But even Nick knew there was something else.

He can´t be that blind, Maddy had been doing some growing, other than a regular weight gain, it seems someone did a full-body job on her! But he knew it was nothing like that. He really had no idea what it was exactly, but he´ll make sure to listen closely. He really wanted to know.

“I´ve been feeling this… spurts in me. I mean, I´ve been stuffing myself like… like a… like a pig, there´s no other way to say it. But I thought it was just some sort of depression trying to be shut with food. But it wasn´t like that.” He had no idea she could feel that way, depression? All because he was… he feels bad.

“But I think… I think there´s another reason for it. I think all of that food that my body wanted, all that nourishment I so craved for, all those… nutrients. They were not to sate a greedy hunger, oh no, there was something else behind that.” She really had no idea why, or how, but she was trying to explain it the way she understood it.

“I´ve been doing all this… growing, heh, and now that I think about it, I´ve been doing the exact opposite of what you´ve… never mind…” she wasn´t sure if it was ok to say this, but she knew she must.

 

Deep inside, there was some force, trying to push her, make all of her feelings come out. This was not something hormonal, this was stronger. As if some sort of outer force was making her.

And there was something else. The more she talked about it, the closer she got to where she wanted, she could feel some extra pressure on her breasts. From the very core. More and more milk filling her tits, trying to speed her up. She had to hurry, before her body speaks for her.

“My point is… Nick, my body has been… changing. And I think I know why. You see, I´ve always loved you, cared for you. There´s no time of the day when I don´t want to pick you up, kiss you, hug you, pamper you in every possible way. And so far, well, at least during the last days, I´ve felt something´s been setting us apart. But now, now that I… there´s something I´d like to show you.” She stopped. Making a pause so that her body could do its thing, its new thing.

 

Maddy pushed her shoulders to the back, pushing her breasts out. Her huge knockers now filled all of Nick´s vision. His eyes were glued at them. She wanted him to see them, and even if he had no idea why, he had no problem at all.

Maddy knew this was the right time, she could feel it. Those tingles on her nipples, the soreness on her heavy tits. It was right about to happen.

 

Nick had no idea what was going on. Does she want him to see how enormous are her tits? From his point of view, they are high above, but still, he could see her erect nipples. They seem so hard now, however, the nipples were not exactly what she wanted him to see.

Right on time, something began to drip from her erect nipples. Something that stained her top. Maddy was happy, now Nick could see, from the best sit on the house, what she could do.

He was perplexed. Maddy´s boobs were… lactating?

There was really no other explanation, and for as much as he hated to admit it, he knows exactly what a milk stain looks like. The epicenter of this dripping was her nipple, so this liquid, better known as milk, was coming straight from her tit.

 

“I´m… lactating.” Maddy declared as she spoke from above. “I believed there was something missing in our new relationship, and apparently, so did my body. I´m not completely sure how this works but… mommy now has some milky for her precious Nick…” she cooed from above.

This is right what she wanted, to get closer to him, and what a better way to do so than having him getting fed straight from her. Now, she will literally provide milk for him. She will nourish him, all coming from the thick, creamy and nutritious milk of her boobs.

 

But this didn´t had the effect she had wanted. She thought he´ll get up and start latching. But he stood there, staring at her streaming tits with his eyes widely open.

Nick knew exactly what this meant. First of all, there was something going on with Maddy, had she taken some pills? Enrolled herself in some treatment? Or was this all a dream?

Right now, there´s two evident things, her humongous breasts are full of milk. And her mommy talking can only mean one thing, she wants him to latch.

 

She thought he needed a little encouragement. That this must be something new to him. But it wasn´t.

Maddy reached out for him, picked him up, placed him on her lap and started removing the gown´s fabric from over her tit.

While he stood there, in the fleshy, vast, and soft lap of his girlfriend, he could see how her tit bounced and giggled as she uncovered her tit. Her smooth, naked flesh in the air. So tender, so large. Her tit seemed to go for miles.

Once her tit was bare, he could see a thin stream of milk coming out of her nipple, running down the curvaceous contour of her tit and finally dripping over her lap.

Drops of milk fell on the spot next to him. One by one, as if they were counting the seconds before she finally took him and then proceeded with the inevitable.

“Come here…” she cooed, looking down at him tenderly.

 

Nick had no choice; he already knew his faith. He could say this felt like a déjà vu.

A giant woman, carrying him in her arms, as she presents her large, hare breasts to him. Placing him right in front of her engorged nipple. This was literally part of his every day. But she didn´t have to know.

He didn´t feel so sure of this. But if he could do this for Rachel, why not do the same for Maddy? She deserved it more. He owes her this for doing this to another woman behind her back.

He felt so guilty as he looked up to her. Maddy´s gentle, smiling face. Looking at him in the tender of ways. She was patient, she wasn´t pushing him. In her eyes, he could see the words: “Take your time, there´s no rush…” she was more than he deserved.

 

Nick was now facing her nipple. Right in front of her puffy areola. Her tits were simply gargantuan now. How could this be Maddy´s boobs? A single tit was much bigger, and heavier than him.

A part of him felt afraid. But deep inside, he knew this was right. If he should be calling someone mommy, if he should let someone carry him, allow a woman to pour all of her love in him, that should be Maddy.

And if he has to suck on someone´s tits, to drink the milk of a woman. That must be her too.

 

She wasn´t even pushing him, or telling him things like: “Help me relieve the pressure.” Or, “Come on, mommy´s so full.” Or even “It hurts…” He knew they must hurt.

He can see the thin blue veins all over her tits, mostly around her areolas. There´s certainly pressure on those boobs. Pressure that must be killing her. But she seems to take it so well.

Is it for him? Is she being that kind to him? Taking all of that pain only to protect him? To look after him? She´s holding herself for… him?

He feels like crying. She´s just so kind. So pure. So… sweet.

 

He slowly approached, encircling her nipple with his mouth. Taking it in and then, sucking on it.

Nick didn´t had to do much, the milk started to run straight to his mouth. Confirming his fear, she was full. Do they ache? Does this hurt? How sensitive are her nipples?

He can hear some soft moans from above. She´s new to this, but she will take it.

 

Maddy´s carrying him, keeping him cozy while he latches from her. This moment, this sweet, sweet moment. This is exactly what she´s been waiting for.

She had no idea that being able to produce nourishment for his boyfriend could feel so good. So lovely. The moment, it´s just so tender. She wants to treasure this forever.

This is exactly what they needed. He´s not arguing, he´s not hesitating. To her, he knows this is right. And she does too. It´s just natural, a woman will provide for his man. She feels like a mommy now.

A huge, amazon mommy, providing for her little boyfriend. She had never thought of this, but it just seems right. As if this is how things are supposed to be.

 

Maddy stood there, allowing Nick to feed, to latch. Giving him peace, silence. Right now, it was just the two of them. Even if they were in a room, it feels that there´s nothing surrounding them. As if they were floating in an empty space filled with love, warm, tender love.

This is what she´s been waiting for. A chance to prove him how good of a mommy she is. That he is her number one priority. And now, her body´s showing him he is. Producing sustenance for him.

She would like him to know that every once, every drop, every single part of this is for him. To make their love bond stronger, more intense. She wants her warm milk to keep him warm from the inside, feeding him with love, attention, care.

 

“I love you, Nick. Mommy loves you…” she whispered as she caressed his hair. Looking straight at his shrunken boyfriend´s face, with his eyes closed. Swallowing every ounce of her milk, every ounce of her love.

This is a special moment with Nick, and she´s sure no one else can share the exact same joy she´s feeling. No one else has or will be this close to Nick, not in this way.

Or, is there someone that can? And that actually has?

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can read the full story on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234