- Text Size +

After a sweet moment of victory, Maddy put a full Nick to sleep. Next to her.

Although, she didn´t really needed to put him to sleep, he fell asleep as he was sucking on her breasts.

“How precious…” Cooed Maddy at his boyfriend while she swept the milk off his mouth.

 

She´s been waiting for something like this to happen. Something to set them together, forever. Now, she´s got the body, the boobs, and mostly, the size. Maddy´s a big mommy now.

 

The next morning, a little earlier than usual, Maddy woke up, with a strange feeling on her chest.

She sat in bed, feeling how her enormous breasts now pulled her down while they firmly hung over her chest. She was yet to get used to such tremendous tits. What´s more, she was still getting used to the feeling of fullness on her tits.

“I´m full already?” It was barely 6:30 in the morning. And she was already feeling full, very full.

The light of the early morning had already illuminated the room with it´s soft beams. She could see everything, but even if she had the ability to see each and every corner of the room, her mind was set on something, well someone.

Maddy turned at Nick, sleeping tight next to her comparably gigantic body. She caressed his hair gently, trying not to wake him up. But maybe she should.

 

The feeling on her chest is not something she likes. In fact, it´s starting to get annoying. And now that she´s sitting, her boobs are starting to drip a little. She wasn´t about to burst, but some drops of milk were coming out of her nipples. She can feel them, slowly making their way through her nipples and little by little, soaking her top.

“Mmmm” she grunted as she guided her hands to her milking nipples. There were some wet spots already. Right now, she´s wondering, what to do?

 

Wake up Nick with an early breakfast? Milk herself on the bathrooms sink? Or just let the milk flow go until she´s covered with all of it? Whatever it is, she needs to think fast, she´s already starting to swell.

 

Nick´s unconscious state was vanishing away. He could now see the light beyond his closed eyelids. Slowly, he began to realize that it was morning already.

He opened his eyes still half asleep. He felt a kind of rested, but he wouldn´t mind some more sleep.

His face was looking sideways, and he turned as he up as he started stretching. He couldn´t feel the covers over his body, but the bed underneath him felt warm, and… soft?

When he turned up, he couldn´t see the ceiling, instead, he met the underside of some gigantic tits. Whose tits are those?

 

“Good morning, my love!” Cooed Maddy from above as she guided her large hand towards him and caressed his chest.

He thought it was fine, this was Maddy, but… why was he on, her lap?

 

Maddy couldn´t wait for too long, the pressure was too much, and she wouldn´t want to waste all of this milk.

She took Nick and placed him on her lap. Softly, gently. In mommy´s soft, warm lap. Waiting for him to wake up to get his breakfast.

 

“You had a good sleep, sweetheart?”

“Uhm, yeah… how about you?” He replied.

“Oh, mommy had a very good rest. Thanks for asking. But… there´s something that woke me up, you wanna guess what?” she asked in a playful way.

Was it him? Was she too excited to sleep? Or, was it something else?

 

Nick stood there for a second, barely capable of seeing his girlfriend´s face beyond her enormous rack. Her tits were titanic, round, protruding, and… were her nipples hard? But besides that, were they…?

He didn´t have to think too hard before the answer came to him, literally.

He stood there, looking straight at her pointy nipple. Wondering if the area around it was wet. If her nipples are wet, and not her whole top, then there´s only one cause.

As he concluded she was lactating, a drop came out of her engorged nipple and landed right on his forehead. She was definitely full. And he knows what comes next.

 

He was laying on her lap, right under her milking tits. After the events that took place last night, he could make up what was coming. A breastfeeding session.

 

“Let me take this thing off…” she said as she removed her night gown. Exposing her bare torso.

Maddy was now a plump beauty. Still with a defined waist, but her body seemed so fleshy. So soft. She had filled up in just the right way. Adding some healthy weight all over her body, but mostly in those places that will just accentuate her figure.

Nick was resting on her now cushioning thighs, and even if he couldn´t see it, her now bigger butt spread sensuously over the mattress. She had some shapely, hefty legs. Firm, thick, soft legs.

And her upped body was not left aside of this growing. He had already seen her, how her torso was soft, how her arms filled up a little. Her stomach gaining a little softness too as now a layer of soft fat covered her belly.

As it´s been said, she isn´t getting fat, she´s just getting big. Her healthy 25-year-old body had gained some curves. Some big ones. Giving her the arresting figure of a mature woman. Of the type that works out, the kind that keeps a sexy figure. Of course, this was almost magical, or was it completely that way?

The part of her that got all of his attention were, of course, her tits.

 

Maddy´s enormous milking breasts, so big, so round. Even from where he was, he could tell two things, they were heavy, and why? Because of all the milk inside them, making them swell larger than usual.

Her hands reached for him right after she removed her gown. Carefully, she picked him and guided his face right in front of her tit. Putting his mouth inches away from her nipple.

“I hope you´re hungry, my love. Because mommy has made plenty of milk for you.” She smiled as her sweet words echoed inside his head.

 

He was fine with having to drink from her milk. It was Maddy, his girlfriend, if he had to do this for someone, it should be her. But the thing is, she´s not the only one who´s feeding him.

This whole thing, looking up to a woman´s sweet face as you first meet her enormous tits. Followed by sucking the rich milk from her swollen breasts. This isn´t his first time, not even with Maddy.

Rachel quickly came to his mind. An image of her, with the same loving smile, saying some similar words to him. Asking him to help her relieve the pain.

His first thought was, how many times a day will he do this same thing?

 

Nick was latching on Maddy before he knew it. Sucking all of her thick, creamy milk out of her. Hers tasted different than Rachel´s. He wasn´t sure how, was it creamier? Thicker? Sweeter? Or was It none of it? Whose milk was thicker? Whose was tastier?

He wouldn´t want to compare these women´s milk as if he was some sort of milk-tester. That was rude, or ungrateful? But how can he be ungrateful if he didn´t ask for any of this?

He shrank, fine. But why was he supposed to be the one who sucks all of the milk out of their tits? Besides, why were both women lactating?

 

Nick found himself full and lethargic as Maddy walked to the kitchen, carrying him in her arms.

“Now that mommy fed her baby, it´s time for mommy to have some breakfast too.” Her tone was sweet, cheerful.

At least he was glad she was happy again.

 

But even if she was happy, there was someone else that wasn´t quite feeling the same.

 

Rachel has been awake for the past thirty minutes. Looking at the ceiling on her room. Laying on her bed with a pair of enormous tits. She can tell there´s milk on them, but it´s still not enough to make her feel the annoying pressure of her full breasts.

If she had to make a guess, she´ll say she´s fifty-percent full. And she can take that.

Why isn´t she about to pop? Why aren´t her tits aching from all the pressure of the churning milk? Easy, she had already been full today.

She woke up at 1:00 am, with some aching, swollen, tits. She went straight to the bathroom and saw veins al over her hulking breasts. She forgot to milk herself before getting to sleep.

 

As she pinched her milk out of her tits, with her thumb and index finger pressing the tips of her nipples, she was wondering something. If Maddy was to milk too, how will Nick cope with having two amazon women feeding him?

 

At 8:00 am, not o´clock, but around that time, Rachel walked into the kitchen. Only to find Maddy having some breakfast, with Nick sitting on her lap.

He was full, there was really no need for him to eat a thing. However, Maddy was eating. Something simple, in fact, something light.

For the first time in days, she ate as a regular human being. She was happy that the void her stomach was had settled. Now, she had her usual breakfast. Well, maybe a little more, but she deserved it.

Making milk needs extra calories, right? Plus, her body was now bigger, heavier. She was a sexy, curvy woman that needed to eat her calories. And this breakfast, with around 1000 calories, was exactly what she needed.

 

“Good morning!” Came Rachel´s voice, envying a little her display of affection.

Seriously, she could hold Nick that way and no one minded. But if she holds him like that, then it will seem suspicious.

“Good morning, Rachel.” Spoke Maddy after she swallowed. And Nick was too full to speak, so he just waved.

From Rachel´s perspective, Nick seemed a little… odd. He was nauseous, so full of milk. But she thought he was looking sick, tired at least.

 

“So… Nick, are you not hungry or… are you saving yourself for some… office lunch?” she asked as she made her way, looking at him with a tender smile. Also involving that he may be holding himself for some breast feeding.

“I…” Nick was feeling lethargic, however, he needed to explain there won´t be a morning sucking. But Maddy took care of explaining it.

“Nick already had breakfast. Breakfast in bed, actually. Isn´t that right, Nick? You had a BIG, nutritious breakfast, didn´t you?” she cooed at him as she ruffled his hair.

The little motion she put him through made him want to throw up. He would´ve appreciated it if Maddy let him stay in bed for a while. Until he digested all, or at least part, of the milk.

But there was no chance that Maddy will allow him. He knows her, when she´s feeling as loving as she is today. She tried her best to be with him at all times. And in his current state, size, she will drag him everywhere she wants. And now that he knows her true colors.

 

Why had she been looking after him that much. Why didn´t she cared if he had or didn´t have a job. Why she made it kind of obvious that she was taking care of him.

She wanted a man to pamper. That´s it. A man she could love and carry everywhere she wanted. A man who will allow her to fulfill her maternal desires. To pour all of her maternal emotions over him. A man that will comply. And, as the way things currently are, he can´t do any other thing.

He will have to play along with her for two reasons, number one, he had already been playing this game with Rachel. And doing this for another woman and not his own girlfriend, well, that was not ok. And two, does he have a choice? Seriously, he´s two feet tall and Maddy is 5´11”. The way she is, he´ll get punished if he doesn´t play along.

Literally, mommy Maddy will punish him. She´s got a mean side he really doesn´t like.

 

“Nick… hello? Honey, I´m talking to you. Are you tired? Do you want to sleep a little more? Maybe… would you like it if, I don´t know, if I called in because I´m “sick”, and you and I can spend the rest of the day together?” A whole day to have Nick for her own? Maddy will treasure that.

“No! I mean… there´s no need for you to do it, I… I´ll look after him at work. You know, if he´s still tired, he can sleep on the car. You don´t have to worry about it.” Spoke Rachel. Had she just interrupted Maddy out of insecurity?

Maybe she was just playing. And she simply got all nervous. She felt as if she had to take some action, else, she´ll have to bear work without him.

“O…k?” Maddy found this sudden reaction of Rachel confusing. Why had she intervened just like that? Why? She was suspicious.

“Oh, sorry, hehe. I mean, you don´t need to lose a day at work to take care of him. I assure you he will be fine… he´s fine, right? He doesn´t have any fever, right?” Rachel was really starting to think Nick was sick. And she got worried.

 

The next couple minutes were really uncomfortable. Nick was confused too. And partially gone. He was trying to focus all of his self on trying not to vomit. However, he was aware, partially, of the strange atmosphere on the kitchen.

Rachel grabbed a bagel and some coffee. And sat on the chair right in front of Maddy. Still wondering if Nick was feeling fine. He did look a bit down.

They looked at each other every now and then. His boss waving at him as she smiled.

Maddy didn´t quite liked it. Yes, she was jealous. But, on whose lap is he? Right, on hers, not Rachel´s.

 

The inevitable moment came, time to get off to work.

“Nick, are you sure you´re feeling well? I can still call in sick?” Said Maddy from above, bending over with her hands on her knees as she looked down at Nick.

She knows he´s just lethargic because of all the milk he drank. But she would´ve loved it if he played along and asked her to stay with him all day long.

“Yes, I´m fine… there´s no need for you to bother that much.” Or feed him again, seriously, the milk had barely settled on his stomach. Now he was on the “if I don´t move too fast, I won´t feel sick” phase.

“It´s no problem at all, trust me, you´re not bothering…” Maddy was incredibly tall. He still wasn´t used to look up at her as if she was 18´ tall.

And her body was simply unbelievable.

 

Her legs were thick, filling her tight pants so sensuously. Her hips were so meaty, her waist so apparently thin, and her boobs, her boobs seemed as if they wanted to pop out of her tight white blouse. Not even her blazer could hide those enormous melons.

In her current position, as she was bending, her tits seemed as if they wanted to come out of her top. Pushing themselves into the other, trying to make their way out of her blouse.

 

“Don´t worry! He´s fine. If anything happens, I´ll make sure to bring him back home. That way, I´ll look after him whole you´re at work.” Rachel spoke, standing closer to Nick, right behind him.

 

“I bet you´d love that.” Thought Maddy as her look turned a bit more stern.

There´s no need for any other woman to look after him. Maddy´s his mommy, she can do anything for him. He won´t share his boyfriend with any other woman, AT ALL.

But she couldn´t say that. She couldn´t send Rachel straight to hell, even if she felt it. She had to cool down, think straight.

 

*sigh*

“Fine. I´ll get going. But… don´t forget to call me if you´re not feeling well, ok Nick?” this was Maddy´s only, and last way, to show affection. He can´t forget who his mommy is.

 

The two of these plump giantesses seemed to want a piece of him. Well, actually to give him a piece of them. Nick was a shrunken container for all of their maternal impulses. All of those mommy urges. Was it because he was kind? Attentive?

Does it look as if he needs someone to take care of him? Well, now he does; but when he met both women, he was a man over six-foot-tall. Functional, independent, strong. Now, he´s trapped. Under the care of these two women who wasted no chance to stick their engorged nipples on his mouth.

 

“Well… she´s gone.” Spoke Rachel, still looming above him.

Nick turned up, as if he was trying to look at the ceiling, but he was actually looking up at this giantess behind him.

He could see Rachel´s smile from behind her enormous tits. She was stacked, and so was Maddy. Why does their perfectly round breasts have to be full with milk? They are like a double threat. They´re something good coming together with something bad.

Her large body just seemed larger from his point of view. He was right in between her long, thick legs. They seemed more like columns of marble, holding her enormous body. Carrying her enormous tits. They must be really heavy.

“I thought she was never going to leave.” She made a pause, took a step back and then bent over, just to pick him up.

“Seriously, are you ill, sweetheart? Are you feeling sick? Hmmm? We can stay here if you like.” Now she was the one who wanted to stay home with him. Who gets these women? Why are they looking for that? Stay home with him?

“I´m fine, really.” He felt annoyed. This must be like the fifth time he says it.

“Aww, are you upset? Hmm? Is mommy smothering her baby with questions?” she cooed, as she then decided to tickle him.

“No! Wait, I… I´m too full!” He was going to vomit. If she tickled him and made him laugh, he´ll throw up.

“Full? You did have a big breakfast, huh?” He nodded.

Nick really didn´t want to reveal of what he was full with. But her next question made it impossible.

“What did you have for breakfast? I seemed to arrive when you were done. Tell me, was it tasty?” it was an honest question. A fair one. But the answer had much more than he wanted to admit.

 

“A toast? No? Hmm… eggs?... Yogurt?... A muffin? Wait, do we have muffins?” Rachel turned her question in some sort of guessing game. One where Nick discarded all of her answers.

“Come on, tell me, I just want to know.” Rachel was being nosy, in a mommy way.

Nick was nervous, he felt as if the giant woman was falling all over him. Setting her curious eyes on him, trying to decipher his thoughts. And this was just over a meal?

 

Nick couldn´t help it, he freaked out, in a quiet way, but still feeling desperate. The truth came out of his mouth. He can´t really lie to his boss.

“Milk!” He spoke, loud and clear.

“Milk? You´re full with just…” She held herself for a second there, milk? Where did that come from? She drinks her coffee black. No cream, no sugar. And as far as she can remember, there´s no milk around the house.

Maddy finished the whole gallon yesterday. And no one had gone grocery shopping. So, where does this milk came from?

She doesn´t have to be quite a detective to find out. He´s not stomach sick, he´s full. Just as Maddy said, but what type of milk can fill him to his very limits?

“Nick, sweetheart, where did you got the milk?” she bend over, looking at him straight in the eyes. Rachel had a theory already, and she just wanted Nick to confirm it.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is compelted on my patreon, here´s a link ;D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234