- Text Size +

“None of your business.” That was the answer he could´ve given. Even if rude, this will make it clear that he´s not willing to share that information with her. But he couldn’t do it.

He was two-feet-tall, standing in front of the gigantesque 5´11” amazon of a woman his boss was.

 

Her boobs were there, big, wide, round. Threatening with falling all over him as she was bending. Every inch of Rachel´s body seemed so fleshy. And soft, however, he was too intimidated to think of it.

Right now, Rachel had asked him a question. And her face, the kind of stern, mandatory, look on her face said one thing. I need an answer, right now.

 

What could he say? Could he admit it? Should he?

What if Rachel´s already aware of Maddy´s lactation? What if Rachel, who made herself lactate, had shared this secrets, well the treatment, with Maddy. Could that be possible?

Was there a chance? Even if a small one, had Rachel and Maddy sort of conspired, worked together, to be both breastfeeding him? Chances are… none.

From where he can see this, Maddy and Rachel are not exactly getting along well. In fact, he can feel some kind of tension whenever the three of them are in the same room. As if they were in some quiet fight, what were they fighting for? Obvious, him.

Both wanted his attention. He was yet to know why? Why would two tall, successful and independent women like them fight for, well, him?

But then, he recalls these women with their gargantuan, always full, lactating breasts and he knows it. He´s there to sate a need of them. A huge, maternal need. He can´t complaint… much.

 

However, back to reality, he needs to give Rachel an answer, and a quick one. He´s sure they are not working together, and that none of them knows the other is lactating. Else, well, they would´ve been fighting to see who feeds him first, or complaint if the other had already done so.

At the moment, he´s certain Rachel knows nothing about Maddy´s recent lactation. Hopefully.

 

Now, Nick´s standing in front, well beneath, Rachels impatient self. Right in front of her long, thick, column-like legs. Looking up at the bothered amazon. She asked for an answer, and she´ll get one.

“Nick, sweetheart, you´re taking an awfully long time to answer my question. If you´re playing some game, I don´t like it. Now, let me ask this once more. Where did you get that milk from?” her words were still sort of kind, but her tone wasn´t. He knew his boss, if he doesn´t tell her what she asked for within the next minute, she´ll be pissed.

 

“I…” he knew he had to say something, but he didn´t want to tell the truth. What will happen next?

What will Rachel do with that information? Would it be so bad to tell her? Plus, why does she have to know? It seems she´s desperate to know, why?

 

Rachel knew he was not likely to answer, so she tried to confirm her theory with him. She was getting mad, and she doesn´t like to get mad to her special someone. Nick was lucky she found him cute, else, well, let´s not get there.

“Listen, there´s no milk in the house. I know so. Not cows milk, not almonds milk, not even powder milk. You just told me you drank your full of milk, and the only way you can get milk, enough to fill you, is from ME.” She pointed at herself. Poking her tit and slightly sinking her thumb in her large breast.

“So, there´s only TWO possible answers here, either you sneaked into my bed, while I was asleep, uncovered my breasts and then proceeded to suck me dry. But that can´t be, wanna know why? Because I´m feeling slightly full right now…” she stood back up, and moved to the sides, right, then left, then right again.

She was moving her body sideways, back and forth, making her large breasts bounce to the sides. She could feel the milk churning inside her tits in motion as the rest of her flesh trembled. Her breasts were kind of pulling her, because of their weight, but she stood still and steady, as much to make her point.

“Now, the only other possible answer I can give is… your girlfriend, Maddy. She´s lactating, ain´t she?” He swallowed.

 

She was right. How could she be so sure? HOW?!

But it was the most logical answer. All of her weight gain, all that time she was not on the house. Her boobs had grown so much recently. Either they are full of milk or she´s using a balloon pump. But she knows better.

Maddy´s large, heavy-looking tits are full, of liquid. The way they move, how they tremble. The only way they can look so big and move in the way they do is if she´s lactating. She knows her boobs are as full of milk as hers. Maybe less, possibly more. She´s not so sure, but she knows one thing, now there´s two women inside the same house trying to breastfeed a single man. And there´s not enough man for both.

 

“I don´t… know what you´re talking about…” he lied. With that particular, guilty-filled, barely believable answer.

“SERIOUSLY! You want to give ME that answer? ME! The woman who´s looked after you, who has taken you in, embrace you with all of my love, taken such good care of you. You want to lie to me? To your boss?” She couldn´t believe it, she bent over again, and with a sad look on her face, maybe to make him feel guilty, she finished with: “To mommy?”

He never asked for any of this. ANY. And somehow, he felt bad.

“I… I don´t… I´m not…” he didn´t knew what to do, or say. She knew he was lying. And he was such a terrible liar that, even if she hadn´t found out this soon, he would´ve overexplained the whole thing and made a mistake in the process. It seems that, the truth is the only thing that can take him out of this. Sadly, but it´s the only way.

 

“I´m sorry… she… Maddy fed me.” He said, betraying Maddy. However, she never said he couldn´t say it.

“Fed you with…?” Rachel already had her answer, but she´ll make him give her the full answer. She knows this is not easy for him, but this will teach him not to lie to her.

“She breast… fed me. She fed me from her… boob. But don´t tell her I told you!” This was humiliating. The truth, but so humiliating to tell a grown woman that another grown woman just breastfed him.

Rachel´s huge hand gently fell over his head as he was looking at the floor in embarrassment. She patted him softly and said: “There, wasn´t so hard, was it?” Approval, she needed to show her approval and gratification to him. Even if she had something else in mind.

 

“I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!” She yelled inside her face. Beneath her warm smile and unworried eyes, she was furious.

This was a mess. A MESS! Two women feeding the same man? She knows how much of an inconvenient it is to hold the milk inside her breasts for a certain time. And now, she´ll have to hold it even more?

There´s still plenty of time before lunch. Which means, Nick may have digested the whole milk from breakfast by then. But, what if he doesn´t?

What if he´s still full? Is Rachel going to have to hold it until dinner? But they are all together by dinner! There´s no way Nick and her can sneak out for a secret feeding session. What will be his explanation for not having dinner? One time thing, there´s no problem, but this will be a daily thing.

Also, there´s the chance that he´s no longer full, but would he be capable of drinking both of Rachel´s huge, full breasts? She could end up loop-sided.

Maddy had just screwed things up, for all!

 

“And where the hell did she get her treatment from? Is this permanent? Or… is her milk good for Nick? I swear that if her milk makes him ill….!” Rachel was being a bit overprotective towards this new change. Mad at Maddy, of course.

Right now, they were both at Rachel´s office. And, for some reason Nick ignored, he was sitting over Rachel´s lap. The reason? She needed him close to ease herself.

“Are you sure you don´t need me to…” Nick asked, feeling Rachel´s thick, fleshy, soft thigh beneath him. For some reason, she was warm, more than every other day. Which can only mean one thing, she was mad; which caused her to be burning from the inside.

“Oh, no, sweetheart. Today´s going to be kind of a slow day. Don´t worry about it. I´d like you to just sit there and relax. I would´ve given you the day off, but I can´t leave you home…” she lied.

But she didn’t have much time to think of another excuse. Not even to think on something to keep him busy. Her mind was already focused with the paper she was typing and on Maddy. Unfortunately.

So many questions about how this chance will ruin their lives. Particularly, her feeding sessions with Nick.

 

Later on, at Maddy´s office.

“Shit… am I full already? But it´s barely 10:00 am!” Maddy was sitting on her desk, looking through some digital papers when she started feeling some discomfort on her boob area.

She was feeling swollen, her nipples were harder, and when she moved, she could feel a huge load of milk inside each tit.

Lucky for her, she wasn´t dripping, yet.

 

She couldn´t allow this to happen again. She couldn’t leave the office with a milk-stained blouse, not for the second day in-a-row. She needs to fix it. However, she´s still got some time. But not much.

“If only Nick was here…” she sadly thought, wondering what would it be if Nick was her assistant.

 

She wouldn´t make him work. She´ll have him all day sitting where she can check on him. And sometimes sitting him on her lap, as an emotional support. Only to feel closer to him. But he´ll have one duty, the main one. He´ll be in charge of sucking all of the milk from her nipples.

She liked the idea, her sucking assistant, or boob assistant? She spend a couple seconds thinking of a name, but the point is, he´ll drink all of the milk her boobs produce, in the end, it is meant for him.

Besides, the feeling of having his lips suck on her hard, erect and overly sensitive nipples. It was making her tingle. She felt a rapid quiver all over her spine, his lips had done miracles.

Not only sucking, but stimulating her. Making her feel like a woman in more ways than he can think.

She started to guide one hand to her crotch, she was feeling hot. But she abstained. She was at the office. For as hot as it seems, she cannot do this under the vague, yet so real, feeling she was having.

“Control yourself, Maddy. Just… ugh, I´ll take a break. I need to use the bathroom anyways…” she needed to take all of that milk out before it came out by itself.

 

“Are you sure?” Rachel cooed at Nick.

“Yes…” he replied, making this the third, and he was going to make sure the last, time she asked the same.

“Still full from breakfast? But what´s with her milk?” She spoke out loud, even if they were at her office, he didn´t want anyone, not even by mistake, to listen to her words. This could lead to questions he will never answer.

“Yes, I am… can we move forward? I mean, it´s like… another two hours before lunch.” He claimed.

“I know but, if you´re not feeling an itsy bitsy hungry now, what can guarantee you´ll be hungry by then?” She was worried. The loop sided Rachel walking out of the office seemed like a reality now.

“I… I don’t know. I´m feeling… normal. I mean, I´m not bloated like in the morning, so, I guess I have already digested most of the milk… maybe by lunch I can be… hungry? I don´t know!”

“Aww, don´t get stressed, honey. I´m sure this is not your fault.” It´s someone else´s…

 

Meanwhile, Maddy was at the bathroom, milking herself. And doing something else in the process.

She felt so full, and so horny, for some reason. She took a water bottle in, lowered her pants and sat on the bathroom.

She made sure there was no one else. And that no one even saw her walking in with the bottle. This seemed kind of… odd.

However, all of this had a purpose.

 

The first thing she did was to remove her pants, including her thong. Then, she removed her coat, hung it, and then unbuttoned her blouse. After, she removed her bra, that was already feeling so tight.

She proceeded to remove the bottle´s cap and inserted her engorged nipple into it. She used her free hand to press on her tit. Slowly, milk began to come out.

She quivered with the feeling of milk flowing from her tit. So warm, so thick. Soon, she found out she didn´t need to push on her tit, the milk was coming out on its own. Time for the second phase.

She drove her fingers to her naked pussy and began to toy with it. She felt so hot, normally, she wouldn’t do this. But she was having some needs some urges. Before she could think twice about it, she was masturbating at the office´s bathroom. Fast, vigorously. Pleasing herself.

She noticed her other breast began to leak a bit, and that the bottle was nearly full. She rapidly threw all of the milk on the open toilet and inserted it on her other tit. She pushed the bottle a bit harder to her nipple, pushing it hard enough to sort of pinch it, making the milk come out of it in streams.

This wasn´t right. She felt so wrong, yet, she was feeling so naughty. This wasn´t her fault. She was lactating. And she didn´t have a pump to do the job. She had to think of something else, but masturbating? Well, she couldn´t help it. This whole thing was so stimulating.

“OOOhhh, yes….” She moaned, with her fingers inserted on her cunt and milk filling her bottle for the second time. She wasn´t done yet.

 

Later on, everyone was back home. Feeling kind of awkward and with their own “secrets”.

Turns out, Nick could drink from Rachel´s milk. But not all of it. She had already seen this coming, so she shifted him to her other tit once the first one was half way done. And she was right. He could only, in total, drink the equivalent to a single boob, on milk.

She felt disappointed. Does this mean their special lunches are done?

If Maddy keeps, and she will, feeding him in the early mornings, then he´ll be full through all of the day.

This is not how things were supposed to be. She was supposed to be her only milk provider, and now, she´s the spare? How did this happen?

 

But Rachel was not going to give up. She´s sure Maddy will have another chance in the late night. That´s right, she´ll pull her tits out and start feeding him again. This wasn´t fair. Rachel barely got to feed him, not even once, but half as much. And Maddy could get a second chance?

 

“Listen, Maddy, I was thinking that, you know, maybe Nick could… I don´t know, sleep with me tonight?” Maddy´s eyes opened in shock. How could she make that question?

Nick turned at both of the amazons before him. Rachel had this smile on her face, a welcoming, yet mischievous smile. And Maddy, she was looking at her, jaw dropped, with the beginnings of a stern look.

Right before dinner, things had gone bad.

 

Everything took place just like normal. Rachel and Nick walked inside the house, a little while before Maddy showed up. Today, she was home early, well not early but she didn´t stay at work two or three hours after her shift ended.

But the tension, Nick could feel it in the air the second she walked in. Rachel breathed in, audibly. In a way where she clearly announced something was bothering her. She took the air in, looking straight at Maddy as if she was looking to a rival, but was it not who she was now?

She had known this from the very beginning, Nick has time for one, and just one, of them.

 

The second Maddy spotted Nick, she wanted to pull him away from Rachel´s “claws”. Moving in there was a terrible idea, and now she knows it. So, what if her new position requires her to work more hours? She can hire someone to look after Nick while she´s not home, anyone´s better than Rachel. Or so she thinks.

 

Rachel felt it, Maddy was making her move, and it was time to make hers too. This was her house, and she had the right to set the rules. After a short amount of time, things got serious.

 

“Excuse me???” Maddy couldn´t believe her audacity. Nick sleeping in the same bed as HER?!

How could she be so blind, she´s done this before, she must have. In the matter of three seconds, which felt like full minutes on Maddy´s livid and quick mind. She thought Rachel had been seducing him while she was gone. In all that time away, what else had she done? She only asked her this because she had already done it.

“Oh, well, you see, we have a lot of things to discuss, work related of course. A new contract with this small company, some new decisions, and particularly, some new rules…” Rachel made that up.

“Discuss? I think that, if you were to discuss it, shouldn´t that be with your partners or someone higher at your company? Nick´s your assistant, he doesn´t have the power, much less the authority to take those decisions, not even take part on them!” Maddy spoke, as she turned down to Nick. She was pissed, and he could tell.

Meanwhile, Rachel was still giving a smile, trying to be persuasive. “I know, I just… he has this ideas and… well, he´s just so attentive. Plus, since he´s more on the level of the people who´ll get a major impact of these decisions, I´d like to know what he thinks, the way this will affect him.”

 

Ideas? As far as Nick knows, he´s mostly sleeping through work nowadays. What ideas? Is he a sleep talker?

As he looks up at these giantesses, he knows something´s wrong. For starters, Rachel wanted to keep their “thing” as a secret. Why would she try to make things obvious now?

 

“You think so? Why don´t you make a survey, I think it will be better to gather the opinion of more people, not just Nick´s.” Maddy said, sternly and about to lose it. Yet, she was still trying to keep it together.

“I know, and that´s what I´ll do, but before that…” she bent over, rapidly, and reached for Nick. Bringing him close to her, tightly thrusting him against her huge, soft tits.

Maddy didn´t like what she had done.

“Sorry, but… can you put him down?” she asked nicely, even though she just wanted to snatch him away from her hands.

“Don´t worry, I won´t drop him.” Rachel said as she placed her hand on Nick´s head, gently.

“I don´t care,” she took a deep breath, and lowered her voice a little. “I just. I would like it if you put him down before I give you my answer.” Maddy replied, trying her best to be calm.

“But you´re going to say no, I know it. You want to take him away.” Rachel explained.

 

This was going too fast. Right now, this felt like a negotiation, and he was the hostage. He regrets saying Maddy breastfed him. Maybe that was what triggered all this.

“Away? Take him…? Listen, HE is MY boyfriend. I´m not taking him away. I´m just… I just…” she couldn´t claim she owned him, or that he was her property. Saying something such as “he´s mine”, that just felt as if she objectified him. Where is the love in that?

 

Maddy wasn´t sure what to do, what to say. Rachel was carrying him, AGAIN. Without her consent, without her permission. She simply picked him up because she could. That was not fair!

Maddy felt mad, upset. Enraged! She couldn´t scream the hell out of this woman, well she could, but this was not the way she wanted things to be. She needed to be kind, to be sweet, to reflect all of her maternal self. Not for Rachel, but for Nick.

For as much as this seems wrong, or odd. There´s only one way to solve it.

 

Maddy took a deep breath. Cleared her mind and, without thinking it twice. She said it, loud and clear.

“Because he… he needs his MOMMY!” Rachel´s eyes shot open, and Nick´s jaw dropped.

Maddy just admit it, and right in that second, she covered her mouth, looking at both in some sort of regretful embarrassment. She spilled the beans.

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can find the full story on my patreon! Here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234