- Text Size +

For a moment, an awkward silence filled the room. There was a lot of tension in the air. The subtly aggressive mood around had turned into a silent confusion.

To everyone, this was something unexpected. However, each had their own perception of how things could be after this.

To Nick, this was AWFUL!

 

“No, no, just… now WAY!” Maddy told Rachel about her particular treat towards Nick. Yes, to Maddy this was the ultimate way of love and a better way to show him how much she cared. However, this could have some real consequences to him.

If things don´t play on his way, then both women will be aware he´s been playing by each other´s rules without the other one knowing. However, he was more afraid of what Maddy could do if she finds out about his recent “interactions” with Rachel.

 

Rachel couldn´t agree more with Maddy. As the mature woman looked straight at Maddy, who was looking elsewhere in shame. She knew that Nick needed mommy, but mommy Rachel.

Rachel has been living with Maddy and Nick for a while now, she knows the way she is, or at least thought she knew.

While she worked with Nick, she could tell they were close, that they loved each other. And also, that Maddy was attentive and very caring. But never before, she had the idea that Maddy could be just as maternal as she was.

She was not going to make this a competition on who loved Nick the most, who cared more or who was the “alpha” mommy. But there should be an arrangement. Now that she admit it, things could change, and if she can think of a way within the next couple minutes, then everyone will live happy with this new idea Rachel will soon introduce.

 

Maddy herself was nervous. But not for long. Yes, she admitted it, so what? Nick was HER boyfriend. If someone should, or could, complaint about it, it should be Nick. No one else has a say in this.

Maddy steeled herself, turned back at Rachel and prepared for the worse. In the end, they will just have to move out.

“So, what if she thinks it´s weird. I´m just taking care of him, that´s it.” Thought Maddy as she saw Rachel´s thoughtful look.

 

Nick looked up at both women, each impressive and large figure so tall above him. He was worried, who will speak first?

 

“Excuse me, but did you just say… mommy?” Rachel wanted to confirm the whole thing before she made her move.

“I did, yes. Nick´s my boyfriend, my baby. I look after him, I take care of him. I have always done, not only now that he´s shrunk.” Actually, being the bigger one made things easier for her to decide, to set some rules. “So? Listen, if you think I´m a creep, let me just tell you that…” Maddy was ready for a fight, a verbal one.

“No! Oh no. I… I´m not trying to judge you or to, you know, criticize. I´m just intrigued.” Rachel replied, trying to cool Maddy off before she felt offended.

“Intrigued? And why is that?” Maddy was curious, maybe Rachel just wanted to know more, however, this was none of her business. She will only tell as much as she feels comfortable with.

Nick stood there, between both giantesses as his heart started to beat faster and faster. The time has come. That very moment he feared was now here.

 

“Well, I… I honestly thought I was the only one.” Rachel replied. Making Maddy the intrigued one now. “I mean, don´t get me wrong but, given the way this gentleman here is, I liked to think of myself as his boss-mommy.” Rachel turned down at Nick, who was deeply worried, he didn´t turn up at neither of them.

When he became the main topic of the conversation, he looked away, waiting for the chance to escape. Sneak away from them before Maddy falls on him like a wall of bricks.

 

Maddy turned down at Nick in confusion. However, she was still trying to understand what Rachel was trying to say. She already had an idea, but she wanted to make sure she was talking about the same thing she said before.

“So, when you say “mommy-boss” you mean?” Maddy asked.

“I mean, that ever since he started shrinking, I was certain he needed protection, to feel more love around him during this hard times coming. I struggled to understand it at first but, well, we must be looking so big and full to him. Wanting this man to call you mommy is just… it feels right, doesn´t it? These women had needs, and Nick was just the right size to sate them.

“Yeah…” replied Maddy, with some suspicion at her last words, but she´ll find out soon enough.

 

Both women spoke about this for a while. Not letting him go. He wanted to walk away when he felt they wouldn´t notice, but Maddy stopped him.

She took a step forward, planting her large foot right in front of him. A bit heavily.

“Now, where do you think you´re going, sweetheart? Rachel and I still have some more chatting to do, or should I say, mommies still need to talk?” He swallowed as he turned up at Maddy´s huge, and mildly annoyed form.

 

Everything was said. The truth. How Rachel and him started with this while she was away. Of course, this was hurting Maddy. To know that he´s been putting this up behind her back.

Secretly, he´s been calling his boss, Rachel, mommy, just as he does with her. She felt betrayed. Sad. Pissed! She would´ve loved to blame Rachel. Chose to believe this woman forced him to play her game. But the truth is, she didn´t need much to make him comply.

“I´m sorry, dear, I really am. I know he´s your boyfriend, and I´ve been… stealing him from you. It´s just that, he´s… I… I couldn´t help it. There was a voice inside me screaming. Telling me to help him, to look for him, to… saying this out loud sounds ridiculous, but, to pamper him. Pour all of my love and kisses in him. But I should´ve looked for my own man and not try to steal yours.” Rachel wasn´t lying. She could understand the way Maddy felt.

If this had been the other way around, she would´ve kicked Maddy out of her house without thinking it twice. But she was the intruder. The one who was trying to step in. Right now, she was looking for redemption, forgiveness.

 

This was a chat from one mommy to the other. Besides, her intentions were not bad. If Maddy was honest, she was aiming the same thing she was. Take care of Nick. And so far, she´s been doing it nicely.

Compared to Maddy´s mother who literally spanked his ass while she was gone, Rachel was a saint. Maybe as motherly as her.

Her speech was pretty much everything she wanted for Nick. Love, care, protection. She had been living under the same roof as a woman with a motherly side just as strong as hers.

 

Rachel could see it on Maddy´s face. This was her chance, a chance to share this plan she´s been building up inside her mind while she spoke. What she said was true. She wasn´t lying at all. However, she wouldn´t want Nick to go away. After all, she´s his mommy too.

“Maddy, I… if I may make a proposal, I… I´d like it if, with your approval of course, maybe, just maybe, you and I, we could be both Nick´s mommies?” Maddy thought Rachel would step back, admit she lost and allow her to be the one and only mommy there. But she had another thing in mind.

“You mean… like, share Nick?” She didn´t seem so happy about it.

“Oh, no, not share. He´s a man, not a toy of some sorts. My proposal is, maybe we could take care of him together? I mean, we already do, and both of you already live under my roof. I´m just saying that, since the truth has already come out. What if, inside this house, he´s free to call us both “mommy”? I could be mommy Rachel and you could be mommy Maddy. What do you think?” Rachel was persuasive.

Pointing out this has already been happening. And slightly making it clear that this is her house. Plus, Maddy couldn´t really hate the idea. This was a peaceful solution for this sort of problem that just came up.

“Things wouldn´t really change. I mean, he calls you mommy… and he calls me that way too. This would be sort of… making this official?” Rachel needed Maddy to agree with her.

 

Maddy didn´t fully hate the idea, but this would mean she will share Nick. Is she up for that? Nonetheless, she can´t deny Rachel has been a life saver, in a way. Allowing them to move in, which now she knows her reasons. There´s no need to drive him to work since they work together, and she´s with him at home too, while she´s on her way from work.

Rejecting this proposal meant losing much. However, accepting could mean losing Nick? There´s no way, right? Besides, Maddy´s got a plus. Milk. Or that´s what she thinks.

 

“I think… this could work.” Stated Maddy, making Rachel jump in joy. Which also caused her enormous rack to bounce heavily.

Nick was trying to ease himself. Things seemed to be working well. Maybe even too good to be true, but he´ll try not to say a thing not to screw things up.

 

Things had really changed. And for good! Well, at least they were not mad. Maddy was not mad, Rachel sort of knew this all along. However, there still seems to be a bit more chatting for them.

“Nick, honey, can you leave us alone for a sec. I need to discuss a little something with Maddy.” Rachel smiled down to him sweetly. Maddy wasn´t sure what it was.

“Uhm, sure.” He replied carelessly.

“But go straight to our room. I also need to have a chat with you.” Of course, Maddy was still upset, and once they were alone, she will give Nick a little piece of her mind.

 

Once Nick was gone, the conversation headed towards a delicate topic.

“I don´t mean to be rude. Or nosy but… by any chance, are you lactating?” Rachel spoke, clearly, she knows more than she seems to.

“I…” Should Maddy answer that question?

“Sorry, I know this is an awkward question, but… I´m just asking because, well, your boobs, they just look so… full!” Rachel already knew it, but she wanted to play dumb for a second, now, she had a sort of second proposal.

“Well, they are bigger, yes… and… maybe I´m… producing milk.” This felt really awkward. Talk about her lactation with Nick´s boss, and now co-mommy. This was too much for a single day.

“It´s good to know, because, I´m lactating too.” Well plaid by Rachel. But she knew how to make very good plans really fast. There´s no doubt on why she was the CEO of a very successful company.

“Oh, you… you´re lactating?” Well, her breasts look enormous too, and maybe the weight gain was attached to the lactation? Maddy has no idea, she´s only aware that she´s lactating and now, apparently, Rachel is too. Can this be a coincidence? Or is this happening to every woman?

“I am… and this is kind of painful at times, so… maybe I´m taking advantage of the moment, please let me know if this is asking much but… don´t you think Nick may need some… milk?”

 

“FUCK!” Maddy had now lost the feeling of being his only nursing mommy. Could this get any worse? Seriously. His boss not only wants to take this maternal role, but she´s also lactating? This is making Maddy feel awfully not special.

“I… can you give me the chance to… sleep on it?” Maddy couldn´t give an answer right now. She had already let a lot of things happen, but Rachel breastfeeding Nick? No way!

“Sure. Uhm… no problem. Listen, if this is kind of… too much, just forget I asked, ok?” Shit. Rachel was counting on it. She thought she would agree. She may as well discard the idea of having him sleep with her…

 

Maddy was uncertain, about everything! Had she just agreed to share Nick? Rachel said it, they´ve been doing this already, but making this “official”, it just didn´t feel as such a good idea. However, someone was in trouble.

“How long?!” Were the only words Rachel spoke To Nick as she opened the door and found him sitting on the bed.

Maddy was upset, to think that he´s been lying to her all this time! Things would not be so easy for him. Now that they were alone, it was time for a chat.

“How… long?” Nick wasn´t sure what she meant.

 

The fact that he didn´t knew exactly what she was talking about just pissed her more. Maddy, on her new 5´11” form, moving her now thicker body through the room after closing the door behind her, almost slamming it, made her way to bed. Her eyes, straight at him with an impatient look.

“I said… how long have you been doing this? And why is she so casual about the term mommy? Tell me, have you been calling her mommy too?” It was easy to tell, Rachel had given too much hints on that during their chat.

Nick was nervous, as Maddy sat next to him, her weight pulling him into hers. About to fall over this void of anger. He loved her, she was sweet, but when she got mad…

He had no choice but to tell the truth.

“And you know what she just asked me? She told me she was lactating. And that she would like to feed you.” That made Nick a little relieved. Had Rachel said it so that Maddy wasn´t aware they had already been doing this? Most likely, yes.

“She… she did?” He was playing dumb with this last part.

“Yes. But first, answer me, did all this started when I left? Tell me, did she force you? Hurt you? Nick, be honest with me…” Her eyes went teary for a second. She was hurt, and she needed to hear the truth, from him.

 

Looking up at the busty, but sad woman, made Nick feel even worse. Now, instead of feeling unsettled, he was feeling guilty.

“No. Rachel didn´t force me to this. It kind of… just happened.” Maybe she pushed him a little, but she was sweet, not mean.

“Ok… now tell me, have you already called her… mommy?” Maddy´s voice nearly broke there.

“I… I have.” Each word, every single thing he admitted, he knew it was tearing Maddy apart. He could see it in her face.

“So, Nick, be honest. Who did you call mommy first?” This was Maddy´s main concern. Her main worry. Had he found a maternal figure in another woman first? She wanted her to be the only one, but now that she knows, she wants to know she was the first one.

“Y-yes. I called her mommy before… before you.” Shame fell over him. He said it, he admitted it.

Maddy wanted to slap him. He literally betrayed her. Her trust, her love. He´s been doing this behind her back. Making another woman feel the same thing she wanted to feel. But there was a way to make things easier. She should look at this from another point of view. With another perspective.

 

Maddy could allow this to bring her down. Sad, depressed, insulted. She could let this ruin her day, her week, even her relationship with Nick. Or… she could do something else. Maybe this felt more as if he was having an affair. However, things don´t work the same in this case. Therefore…

“Tell me, who… who do you see more as a mommy? Hmmm?” She will make this a competition. Both are mommies, fine. But she´s THE mommy.

Nick was confused.  And Maddy could tell, by the silly look on his face.

She smiled, regained some composure and whipped a tear from her eye. “Between Rachel and I, who looks more like a mommy to you?”

“Well…” was this some sort of trap? A trick? Or… not?

 

Maddy had to do this, in order to forgive, she must know that, deep down, he´s been thinking of her, loving her, caring enough not to fully betray her. He already did this, but she can learn to live with it. However, if she happens to be the one, and Rachel was just this substitute he picked because she was not there. She can take it.

“You can tell me. Be honest. She looks a bit too chunky, right? I mean, I think my waist is slimmer, plus, my boobs may just be bigger, a little, which for you can be a lot.” It was obvious what she was doing, at least now.

“Sure. Yeah, I mean, your boobs are great! And… and your shape, you´re just… carrying the pounds in all of the right places. Making you look more… more… matronal.” Was this what she wanted to hear? He wasn´t the best working under pressure.

Even if she didn´t like the term “extra pounds”, she knows she gained a lot of weight. But, as he said, it all went to the right places. She had ample hips, killing breasts, thighs as thick as they can be. And her butt, juicy.

Plus, this change was… faith? She knows she not only got thicker, but taller. She grew four full inches. Making her as tall as Rachel. Perhaps, this was meant to be. Plus, her massive breasts will look better over a taller frame.

This was settled, she will forget and forgive. Only because she knows Nick would always choose her over Rachel. Now, she was kind of blaming herself for this.

She dropped those words before leaving. Mommy. If she had created this sort of need on him, and then he seemed forced to find it in another woman while she was not there. Then, it was Maddy the one to blame. However, she won´t let things go as easy.

 

“Awww…” she cooed as she pulled him into her. Her long, thicker arms pulling him straight into her massive bosom. Smothering him with the inflated flesh of her soft tits. She dripped a little milk too, but not too much.

Nick hugged her back, or at least tried. Maddy was a bit too… voluminous nowadays.

“I´ll forgive you, honey. You know I can´t stay mad at you.” He relaxed for a second, however… “But, don´t you EVER do this to me again, understood? Or there will be REAL consequences.” What could be a fair punishment?

Well, Maddy may take it after her mother, but it´s not her fault. If Nick deserves it, she will drop him over her knee, and spank his ass for as long as she feels like it.

Right now, he doesn´t know what the consequences would be. But he´s thinking of the worse.

 

Now, everything was settled. Nick will live under the care of two loving mommies. Which is a decision that Rachel feels happier about. Nonetheless…

“I thought she would say yes…” grunted Rachel as she took her night gown off.

She was now on her personal bathroom, a little upset, but mostly, really full.

She pulled off the gown, only to display her enormous, sore, inflated breasts. She was dripping already, and the pressure was killing her. There were a thousand blue veins all over her tit. She needed to be milked, ASAP.

“Ugh, what a waste…” she complaint as she went straight to the sink and started pinching her nipples, using her thumb and index fingers. Working both breasts at once. And to think that all of this milk could´ve been Nick´s.

 

On the other hand, someone else was in fact giving her milk a good use.

“Now, don´t think you´ll get out of this one. Open up…” Maddy said as Nick was laying sideways over her thick, vast lap.

She slowly, and tenderly, inserted her engorged nipple on his mouth. And waited patiently for him to suck.

She knew it, she just loves this feeling. Perhaps, a milking woman like Rachel would like it too. And having breasts full of milk, without anyone to drink from them, that´s annoying. And it hurts too.

 

“I´ll… give her my permission tomorrow morning. But only at work. She will only feed Nick while I´m not around.” Maddy didn´t want to share, but now, she must. However, it will all be under her terms.

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can find the complete story on my patreon. Here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234