- Text Size +

The next week was awful for Nick. He was at the mercy of the two giantesses.

He´d eat only what they placed on his plate. And if he did as much as refusing, Maddy would say something as: “Well, if you don´t like it, you can always go pick something from the kitchen, if you can reach, of course…”

Her words, those words were mockery. Of course he couldn´t reach! For some reason, the universe got him down at two-feet-tall. A grown man uncapable of telling what to eat. This was torture.

 

When he was his old 6´2” height, he could´ve go straight to the kitchen and grab whatever he liked. Even if that was just something so random, right now, he misses those days. He can´t even open the fridge.

He tried, one day, he walked away of the table, walked into the kitchen and made his way straight to the fridge, but when he took a hold of the handle, which he barely reached, nothing happened. He pulled, and pulled, but his strength was not the same, he couldn´t break the seal the magnetic door had. He felt so pathetic.

 

His sadness became frustration as both women kept giving him whatever they felt like. Sometimes, when he asked, they would just say it´s something of their new diet. Some seeds over some yogurt and these non-tasty fruits.

Other times, he was just sure they were giving him food he hated. Maddy knows what he liked and what he doesn´t. and Nick has always been very picky when it comes to food, whenever he eats something he doesn´t like, he usually gives it no more than two or three bites. And that´s it.

 

But there´s no way they are doing this, right? Both claimed to care for him, love him. Even pamper him, he´s not sure if that´s been said or it´s just a conclusion he made. But that was sort of the deal he got himself into. Well, the one they got him into.

If that´s true, then they should be feeding him whatever he wants, and not just food he nearly hated. If they were doing this on purpose, then both women had something in hands. But that can´t be, right?

Both are so nice, so sweet, so caring. There´s no way they are trying to do him wrong… right?

 

At the moment, Nick´s laying in the couch, sleepy, or… tired. Both, Maddy and Rachel, are still at the kitchen´s table. Eating some weird salad, with… liver? He´s got no idea what type of diet both are into.

In fact, he cannot even tell if they need to diet. For sure, both women seem HUGE to him. But he wouldn´t call them fat, they are just… gigantesque. The way they perceive themselves, that´s a whole other deal. But to him, they are fine.

Maybe their titanic breasts are making them look bigger, or wider, than they truly are. But that´s not a problem. At least not to him.

 

However, this last thought gets him thinking…

“Breasts… big breasts… full breasts…” He´s tired, he hasn´t have a proper meal in days, more than a week so far.

He can barely think straight at the moment. His stomach´s grumbling, but he´ll rather starve than eating whatever they are eating. Still, he´s sure on one thing, their huge breasts. Their big, ballooning boobs, they are not just big, they are full. Fleshy, soft, and full… of milk.

He remembers one thing, their milk, that breast milk of them is… tasty. Creamy, thick, smooth to the touch. And they said it was full of nutrients too so…

 

“Should I… as for it?” He thought, barely able to think. He was tired. The lack of food got him tired all day. He found himself sleeping more than fifteen-hours a day!

Right now, he´s unsure about what to do. If he does ask for the milk, then he´s sure they´ll provide it for him. Maddy and Rachel are most likely to fight to see who feeds him rather than saying no.

But the thing is, once he starts with the milk, there´s no turning back. Maddy said it, if he wants to have breasts milk, then their breast milk will be the only thing he´ll have. Nothing else.

Goodbye to solid food. Goodbye to pizza, burgers, spaghetti, anything that´s not their dairy nectar.

The thing is… would it be that bad? It´s not like he´s having any of that at the moment.

 

Nick just tumbled in the couch, with so least food on his stomach, he couldn´t “function” for more than two hours straight. He needed a nap. To recover.

He rapidly fell asleep. With a worry in mind, should he give up?

 

He was sure he was picturing stuff in his mind. He was too tired to have a good sleep. He ended up imagining some weird stuff. And a little hot too.

He was trapped in this room, or was it a hall? The place was big, actually. There were pillars, ancient-looking pillars. With some flora growing on them. Some grass and flowers at the bottom and some long, thick bindweeds all over the surface. But that soon changed.

He gave a couple steps forward; he could see some light at the end of this… tunnel? He had a feeling that he was underground, for some reason. He took a step forward, and then another.

Suddenly, the pillars started to change, no longer old and abandoned, they seemed cleaner. The green was gone and their dusty, grey color cleared down. Suddenly, all pillars were white. And then not just white, but with some glow. Some magical, or mystical shine on them.

 

He could also hear a deep, feminine voice calling for him. Or so he thought. He just walked straight to the end, straight to the light. Unsure about what he was going to find.

He found himself entering that room in no time, almost as if he was teleported there, he couldn´t even feel his legs moving. He was like… floating.

When he peeked into the room, he was amazed. Amazed by how familiar the voice calling him looked. When he entered, he found it was not one, but two people, two women…

 

“Welcome, Nick.” Said Both, at the same time. Maddy and Rachel were inside that room, a large room, covered in white, everywhere he looked.

Where was he? Everywhere he turned, things were white? There was a fountain, and the water coming out of it was… white? White carpets, white ceilings, white walls, the ornaments, even the huge… thrones? Rachel and Maddy were sitting on these huge, tall thrones of white stone.

Nick wasn´t sure why, but both women were wearing nothing but robes. As the ones of ancient goddesses. And of course, they were white.

 

He didn´t say a thing. He just walked towards them. Both looked so… hot on those! The robes were loose, yes, but they had this tight fit on their boobs. Their big, full breasts.

Their bosom, almost bare except for the little fabric that was covering their massive breasts. And he knows, that beneath those robes, there´s nothing but their naked bodies. No underwear, no bra, nothing! Only their smooth, soft flesh.

 

“We know why you came…” Said Maddy.

He just took a step back, came? Where?

“We´ve been waiting for you for a few days now…” Added Rachel.

He was confused. Days?

 

He had no idea what was happening. The only thing he knew for sure was that they were sitting in this… castle? Were they queens or something? They didn´t have any crowns.

Before he could even speak, they rose from their seats. He knows they are like… 5´11”, at least that´s how tall Rachel was, and Maddy´s been… her same height? He´s not sure, but he perceived them equally tall.

However, they don´t seem that tall anymore. He feels normal, his old 6´2” size, but them, they are giantesses! Both standing at about ten-feet-tall! They are colossal!

Both took some heavy steps forward, and with a gentle smile on their faces, they started removing their robes. Letting them fall before them.

 

Rachel and Maddy made their way towards him, in their naked, sensuous bodies. So much flesh, so much sexiness at full display. Her wide hips swaying, her full breasts bouncing. Up and down with each step. But that was not it.

Drops, a few drops were falling from their breasts. White drops. Milk. A thought came to his mind, is that fountain a… milk fountain?

Before he could tell, their breasts were dripping, he froze there. Allowing both giantesses, who now seemed to be fifteen-feet-tall! To approach.

 

“We know what you want…” Said Maddy.

“You´re hungry, right?” Added Rachel.

Both guided their hands to their titanic bosoms, gave them a gentle squeeze and then, guided their thumbs and index fingers to their nipples.

Suddenly, rain was falling over him, a white, milky rain. A rain that suddenly became a storm. He freaked out!

 

“Drink, Nick, drink up!” Came both women´s voice. “This is all you want, this is all you need. Nothing but our nectar. Our delicious milk…” He found himself on a sea of milk.

These giantesses filled the room, right? He couldn´t see the walls anymore, he was just floating in milk. Right now, he couldn´t even see them. He could only listen to their words. “Drink, Nick, drink…” Over and over.

“Drink, Nick… Drink, Nick… Nick… Nick…”

 

“Nick… Nick? Honey, wake up.” That was Rachel´s voice, and he was no longer in a sea of milk, he could feel something beneath him, a couch. He was in the living room.

“W-what?” he said, slowly opening his eyes.

“Nick, dear, you´ve been sleeping for an hour. Would you like to go to bed earlier?” That´s not a question an adult would like, but he´s really tired.

“I…” yes? What can guarantee he won´t have another nightmare? And if he doesn´t? He´s got no energy left inside him.

 

Rachel feels bad, Nick´s looking pale, he needs food. He´s been starving lately. Close to fasting, but that´s not good. In the eyes of Rachel, a woman who ate to her hearts content just a few weeks ago, she knows Nick needs nourishment. If only she could feed him properly…

“Let me take you to bed.” She smiled, with another thing in mind.

 

“Maddy. We can´t keep this up. The poor guy´s starving!” Rachel said, back at the kitchen. As Maddy was doing the dishes.

“I know… but he needs to come to us. Not us to him.” Maddy replied.

“But why?!” To Rachel, it seems Maddy doesn´t really care. “I think it´s enough! He´s had enough. We should… we should give him actual food, and not that weird stuff we´ve been eating.” She was also tired of that “healthy” food.

“And what? Ruin the plan?” Said Maddy, as she rapidly turned at her. “We´re so close! I saw him, staring at my tits, his mouth watering. He´s this close to give up!” she was sure, he´ll give up at any moment.

And she was so right! Rachel fumed out of the room, she doesn´t care what Maddy says. This is nearly torture!

 

“Hey! Don’t!” Maddy stopped Rachel, putting her hand on her shoulder. “We´ve gotten this far! Just… give him one more night! Tomorrow, tomorrow he´ll beg us, I´m sure!” She explained.

“Sure? You? The lady who said he wouldn´t make it more than three days, tops, without drinking out milk. Maddy, it´s been a week! Just…”

Suddenly, they heard something, something falling. A basin?

 

“Oh no! not again…” Said Rachel, rushing to the living room.

“Again? Hey! Wait!” Added Maddy before she rushed behind her.

 

When they made it to the living room, they found, yes, a shattered basin on the floor, next to the wood pedestal where it was.

“Sorry…” Said Nick, sounding half-asleep, when in reality, he was so tired. “I tripped a little… and then… it just… fell.” He was so hungry, and already willing to give up. In fact, he got out of bed and slowly made his way there to announce his defeat.

“Aww, it´s ok, are you alright, honey?” Said Rachel already bending over to reach for him.

Maddy was hoping he was fine, that basin was not a hundredth pieces of shreds.

 

“I…” spoke Nick, words both should hear very carefully. “I´m hungry… soooo hungry it no longer hurts. But… I… I need something to… to keep me alive. I´ll give, I don´t care anymore. Could you just… just… give me some milk?” Both women fell quivers down their spines.

YES! Their answer was yes! The question, as he thought, was… who? Who´ll be the one to feed him? And who´ll have to go to bed and use that cold, plastic pump?

 

They had to make a quick decision. The easy answer, who was fuller? None of them were wearing a bra on this Sunday night, therefore… the first one to show some stains will be the winner.

Since Rachel already had an idea what the sound was, and due to her huge worry for Nick, her top was the one who got stained. Big stains of milk formed on both of her breasts.

“I guess I´ll feed you tonight, Nick.” Rachel cooed as she took the man in her arms and drifter into her room. “Oh, and Maddy, I hope you don´t mind if he stays in bed with me tonight. Who knows, maybe he´ll wake up in the middle of the night, hungry…” She smiled, victorious.

“Sure…” Said Maddy, hating herself for pumping before dinner.

 

At least she won the argument, he didn´t made it through the night. Still… she feels like a looser.

“Well, at least we know, he´ll be fed only with milk from now on.” A grown man eating nothing but breast milk? Was that… healthy? Was that enough? Probably yes. After all, they are not just feeding him with milk, but with their love too.

 

Today, after a very long time, Nick was able to sleep on a full stomach. Although… Rachel went to bed a little, lopsided.

“Only one tit? Aww, dear?” she complaint, but he was already asleep, and not before he said he was too full. It seems his stomach shrunk because of the lack of food. Well, what can they do about it?

Rachel was left with one huge, engorged breast. Her torso bare, exposing her massive jugs, and on her lap, an already gone Nick. He was sleeping tight.

“Well, at least you´re happy.” She said as she caressed his hair. “And if you´re happy, I´m happy…” fine, she´ll use the pump, she can´t push him tonight. It´s not his fault.

Well… he gave up. He couldn´t help it, he felt himself vanishing, each passing day, a bit hungrier than the previous one; and after that, when he got used to the feeling of hunger, he just felt empty. Weak, frail, overall bad.

He wouldn´t last one more day. He knew it, he ate very little food. Even if he was so hungry, he couldn´t eat the food both women gave him. Deep down, he suspected that both women had some sort of plan.

Even if they could literally force him to drink from their milk, they wouldn´t. They both wanted to appear as these gentle, sweet women. Who wouldn´t be mean, stern or bad by any means. Therefore, in order to “rule” over him, or somehow guide him to make a decision, this will have to appear as if he made the decision.

Just like now, when they clearly made him succumb, feeding him with food he hated. Nothing rotten, they were not that mean, but still, they gave him food he wouldn´t be able to eat. In the end, he´ll plead for their breast milk.

Clever, mean, a little wicked, but clever.

 

And now, now his only source of food, of nourishment, the only meals he´ll have will come straight from the tit of either women.

He surrendered, his sentence? Milk. Thick milk coming straight from the huge tits of these women. Both maternal giantesses that are sweet, yes, but that doesn´t mean they won´t try to change him into something they want.

He stood up, for the first time, he spoke. And they agreed to his terms, but it seems, they only did so that he felt safe. He knows that, day by day, they´ll make more and more rules, in order to make him fulfill their fantasies.

His life is ruined, he feels that way.

 

But Nick shouldn´t feel that way. In the end, both are lovely women. Yes, they don´t want him to set the rules, but that doesn’t mean they won´t listen to what he wants. Even if he feels that they will slowly take over his life, the truth is, both only want him to be a part of theirs.

Just as he is now.

 

“Sleep tight. You´re safe here, in my arms… in mommy´s embrace…” Rachel cooed as she placed her huge arm around him.

She loves it, Nick´s sleeping with her in bed. If he´s cold, he´ll hold to her for heat. If he´s scared, he´ll hold to her for protection. And if he feels sad, he´ll hold to her for love.

Anything he needs, she´ll be there to provide it. Her, not Maddy.

 

Rachel knows they made an agreement. To be there for him, and that he´s there for both. Sharing, they are basically sharing. But, there´s something that´s quite clear, he´ll love one more than the other.

Maddy´s his girlfriend, so she´s most likely to be the one he loves the most. Still, there´s a chance Rachel can… change that.

 

Both women know one thing, they don´t trust each other. Yes, they made a deal, but there´s still some doubt on them. They won´t have the audacity to have a fight again, but, they could work this in another way.

He´s not forced to be with either, he doesn´t have a schedule that says so. Other that his job which is clearly with Rachel. So, he can spend his free time with whoever he wants.

 

The next morning, Maddy woke up, and made her way straight to Rachel´s room. It was fairly early. Around 6:30 am. She had the idea she could, casually, knock on Rachel´s door and, gently, ask for Nick. But she had something else coming…

“They are not here?” The room to Rachel´s bedroom was open, revealing an empty room. No one was there. How? Why?

Maddy woke up, feeling so full, and she was eager to feed Nick with the first milk of the day. But he wasn´t there.

 

She made her way to the kitchen. Nothing. Then, she made her way to the living room, no one. What? Where could they be.

“They can´t be at work, right?” She could feel the frustration growing inside her. If they were already at work… she´ll lose it!

 

There were some other rooms in the house. The laundry room, the attic, a dining room they really never used. And, to her surprise, there was a basement.

“I… I didn´t know there was a basement here…” she didn´t ask, besides, it´s not quite her business.

What if they are down there? What could she possibly be doing down there, so early, with him?

 

Brainwash? Is she brainwashing him? Hypnotizing him to chose her? She couldn´t do that! Right? Even if she tried, there´s no way that´ll work.

Besides, why would she go down to her basement to do it? Couldn´t she just do it in her room?

 

Maddy reached for the knob, but right before she touched it, the knob turned, from the inside. She jumped back, someone was coming. Rachel.

The door was open, revealing Rachel, and Nick, sleeping, in her arms.

 

“Oh!” She jumped a little, “Good morning, Maddy. Sorry dear, you scared me a little. I wasn´t expecting you here…” she chuckled.

“Wha…?” Nick, who was snoring until then, slowly woke up.

“Sorry, dear. Did we wake you up?” she looked down at him.

 

Maddy felt shy. Still confused, if he was asleep… why were they down there?

“Morning…” she replied. But she was not going to keep that doubt. “Excuse me but… what were you doing down there?” she wants answers.

“Hmm? Oh, I was using the little gym I have down there.” Gym?

“A gym? Down… there?”

“Yeah, hehe. Sorry I didn’t mention it before. Down there, I have some equipment, not much. Just a treadmill, some little weights. A special floor… a bench… and a few other things. Not much, really.” It seems like much.

 

Well, Rachel did need something to maintain her figure. One she kind of… inflated before. She gained a lot of weight because of the treatment she had, to lactate. Now, it was time to burn all that unnecessary weight down.

Yes, she does have a much sexier figure now. Still a bit thick, but with a slimer waist. Maintaining a big butt and, of course, some huge, swollen breasts.

Maddy must accept that, she does look kind of sweaty. Still…

 

“So… why was Nick down there?” there´s no way he´s working out.

“Well, I thought it would be so mean to leave him alone in bed while I worked out. So I brought him with me. But don´t worry, he was on a safe place, under my care and right where I could see him.”

Nice, now he´s his gym partner. Just perfect.

 

“Ok…” She was fine about it. She´ll check on that later, but first. “Can you hand Nick to me so that I can… give him some breakfast?” She felt so full by now.

“Sure, after all, it´s your turn. Here.” She handed Nick, so easy?

He hated it to be treated like some sort of… plush toy. But Maddy was right. It was breakfast time.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can find the last few chapters on my patreon. Until I post them here ;D

Plus, you can find a lot more stories I´ve been working on, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234