- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There are times when you think to yourself things can't possibly get any worse
They can. They can get so much worse. 

Few were the times where Six would look back fondly upon the past. It was filled only with pain and regret, mistakes he wished he could do away with were he allowed a second chance. Live a different life, one where his single greatest fault did not exist. He trusted the wrong person, loved a maniac, and here he was paying the price for his mistake once more.

 

That said, he had managed to come up with many useful bits of information. Names of those who Lynette had close connections with. Power people who, while keeping to the shadows to conduct their work, kept appearances on the surface to turn any possible conspiracist away. Individuals who, for the most part, Six had believed to work for the benefit of mankind, both large and small. As it would turn out a great many friendly faces were in actuality as power hungry as some historical dictators. They were good at keeping facades, as he doubted even Lyza would have suspected them. He’d be sure to remember them should he get out of this alive.

 

Especially the name of the one who continuously called Lynette. An Auric Minerva who, as it seemed, was very VERY close to his ‘mistress’. Six found it funny. Minerva, the very same name of the woman who had begun the creation of the formula which made betas. He did not know the relation between the two, only that the name they shared was of no coincidence. And the fact that Lynette was apparently holding their ‘collar’ was all too humorous. 

 

It was almost enough to make Six forget the situation he was in.

 

Up above him, the unseen goddess who ruled over Los Demonios instructed how best for her servants to work. As she rested within a tub of soapy water, Lynette kept a watchful eye on the beta slaves that worked on massaging her legs, arms, and even feet. Any who were found slacking were quickly dealt with, laziness in no way tolerated by the would-be goddess. Some were gripped and crushed in the palm of her hand, others were tossed into the bathwater to struggle and drown. The most unlucky ones were used to alleviate any boredom Lynette may have felt, their lives apparently amounting to nothing more than toys for her pleasure.

 

Thankfully, Six was able to avoid all of those fates thanks to his current position. He sat patiently behind Lynette’s soaking hair, instructed to get any knots out. There was no threat that came with the order, though judging by what he had seen in the short week none had to be given. Failure to meet Lynette’s expectations was often met with quick retribution.

 

And the worst part was none of them even screamed. No matter how brutal they were slaughtered, no matter how many limbs Lynette would tear off of ‘disobedient’ servants, they’d never so much as whimper. Some who’ve even been crippled were among those who had been enslaved and yet were just as blindly loyal as every other. They were broken beyond any sense or reason. Their sole existence was to provide their master comfort. Heaven forbid they don’t meet her expectations, but then again not much remains for them when already they rested within hell.

 

Six looked up to his current task, noting its impossibility for one his size. Even if he was determined he’d never be able to get it done in the time Lynette would desire. Already she’s told him to hurry up at several intervals. And with each minute that passed by, he dreaded the notion of being found out. All Lynette would need to do was pluck him from his little spot, lift him up to her eyes and try to rip off his arm only to find she needed to exert actual effort to do so. He’d be found out, caught red-handed, and at her complete and total mercy.

 

To be at the mercy of yet another power-hungry maniac. Six could think of no fate more cruel nor ironic. Here he was, after taking such measures to never see his previous tormentor again, only to fall under the shadow of someone nearly as bad. It was spirit-breaking; humiliating to be found in a situation that almost mirrored his previous hell. At the very least Lynette didn’t bother to try and recognize him, nor did she really ever pay his presence any mind. In only a week Six had lost count of the times he’d been caught underfoot or beneath the CEO’s ass.

 

The weight of both was immense and even life-threatening; a sensation of danger Six had not truly felt for quite some time. Ever since he was shrunken if he were to be completely honest. He’s been unbreakable, indestructible. Now? He had more bruises than he wished to count.

 

It was a certain eye-opener. Especially when he had to peel himself off of Lynette’s body when she was asleep. Otherwise, she might find out where he was hidden away and promptly punish him for it.

 

Six could certainly take a beating. He was quite tolerant of pain. But still, he’d much prefer avoiding death if he could help it.

 

“God, can’t you go any faster?” Lynette asked, slightly turning her head to face Six. He grimaced. This would make It the fifth time she’s called him out. At most, she gave her servants three, so what he was allowed was a luxury he was already taking advantage of in her eyes. “How much longer will you possibly need?”

 

Lynette shifted her body, an act that forced any beta upon her form to go tumbling into the warm, soap-lined water with no method of escape. They would drown, not in fear but in acceptance. Possibly anticipation as well. This was their only escape.

 

The towering god of a woman loomed over Six, casting him in a shadow that weighed and judge every one of his movements. Anything he did it felt as though that would contribute to a tally already working against him. Lynette tapped her fingernails against the porcelain of the tub, waiting patiently for an answer that would not come. She did not allow her servants to speak. Even if it was to explain themselves they weren’t allowed a single word. They were meant only to follow the instructions given to them and accept the consequences of their own ineptitude.

 

Of course, Six could say nothing then. He could only avert his gaze as Lynette watched him with piercing emerald eyes, her pink hair blanketing his surroundings until all the Beta could see was her. He dared not look at her, not from fear of being found out but for worry of being reminded of another. Six knew Lynette never truly cared to give his improving condition any real thought when he worked under her. Though she’d ask Roxanne for updates on any improvements he doubted she ever really took a worthwhile look.

 

So when she looked down upon Six, he did not fear she would recognize him. He did well to hide away the wrappings that still covered his body. Instead, the longer she held her glare on him the more Lynette reminded Six of her.

 

Of Maya.

 

The pink hair and emerald eyes gave way to an image of faded blue that had hounded and haunted the beta’s thoughts for years. His original tormentor. His devil and captor. His first real love; the very same one who had killed him and cursed him to live in such a humiliating body. He didn’t even curse her name for fear of breaking down should he even, for a moment, be reminded of her.

 

And yet, as he looked to meet the eyes of his new ‘master’ all he could see was her. No matter how hard he tried he just couldn’t escape Maya. Even if he reminded himself that he was free of her clutches, though, in the hands of another equally undesirable, he knew she was still within the same city as he. That in itself was far too close for comfort in his mind.

 

Six fell back in terror, his fear bringing a smile to Lynette as she seized the beta in between her fingers. She took no care and hardly bothered to keep his well-being in consideration and wondered how best to use a terrified little speck like him. She couldn’t kill him, not quite yet. Obviously, this speck was new. Clearly, they don’t quite understand their place here in her home quite yet.

 

But there were ways she could break him. Ways that would force obedience within him at a faster rate. “How do you suppose you should be punished?” Lynette asked. Six said nothing for a few moments, fully expecting her to answer for him. The goddess who held him chuckled. “I’ll let you talk, just this once. I’ll even let you choose.”

 

“Would you prefer lotioning my body?” Lynette suggested. “Making my hands and footsies soft? Or maybe perhaps a massage? You and a couple of others can help me destress after a week of work.”

 

Massage. Right…Because Six certainly didn’t know what would happen should he pick that one. What always started off as a means of destressing always evolved into something more intimate. He’s lost count of those lost to the more carnal desires. It actually reminded him of times when Maya and Lyza would use a few shrunken kidnappies for their own pleasure.

 

“Honestly, I’d prefer it if it was them over Lynette…” at the very least those two left survivors behind.

 

“Or you can clean out my teeth with the other little things that decide they’d much rather take their sweet time.” Lynette’s final offer sent a chill down Six’s spine. He knew that was a threat. A death sentence for those who could not perform. Lynette did not swallow or eat her servants. Instead, she drowned them, leaving them within her jaws as she flooded it with saliva, cold water, or some soft beverage. She tears them apart, swishing the liquid within her mouth and crashing their bodies against her teeth. Unceremonious and wasteful as she’d never swallow what she drank.

 

“The lotion…ma’am.” Six finally said. Lynette’s smile faltered.

 

She had expected better. “Really, that’s it? I thought you’d wanna please me. Instead, you wanna do things safely. How boring is that?”

 

Six tried to speak again, hoping to question what Lynette meant. She quickly shut him up by increasing the pressure with which she held him.

 

“Hush hush now, you had your chance to talk. As for your choice…” Lynette gave it only a few moments of thought. “Hmmm…no, I don’t think you’ll do for pampering. You’ll just have to settle for a massage.”

 

Of course, he held no choice in her ultimate decisions. The freedom had acquired for the better part of a year was dashed the moment he had arrived past her doors. He had no more power than when all his torment began. So, he didn’t fight it.

 

He did not struggle as Lynette lowered him down, guiding the Beta’s body down her neck, in between her breasts, and finally in between her legs. Six held his breath as he was taken below, the water stinging his eyes yet doing little to hide away the bodies of several dozens of servants who had sadly perished.

 

They deserved better, true, but in their deaths, they had allowed Six to continue on for a few days more. Each life lost was ultimately for his benefit, but even then that could not last forever.

 

With her other hand, Lynette went to work spreading open her womanhood while also massaging it tenderly, hungrily waiting in eagerness; fully prepared in offering this small soul to what would likely have been his final hour of life.

 

Then, much to her disappointment, the doorbell rang. Lynette pulled Six free from his would-be grave. He was in there for only a few seconds for the pressure to increase to a point where breathing had grown difficult. He could see nothing; no light was offered within the fleshy cavern that could give him a sense of the horror which had surrounded him. He had no air and would have lost consciousness had he not been pulled free.

 

He was brought to face Lynette, her face flushed red and angered. She bit her lower lip, wishing to continue but knowing she had to stop. Whoever was at her home was having the time of their life abusing the bell. Any more and Lynette might go mad. Though, being prevented from one of her favored activities already seemed a likely case.

 

“You’re getting off easy.” Lynette hissed. “That’s more than I’m fucking getting.”

 

She dropped the beta onto the rim of her bathtub before climbing out, nearly taking Six with her as her foot passed overhead, boulder-sized droplets of water crashing down on him. Six couldn’t even run for fear of falling into the water. And he couldn’t take a leap off of the rim and towards the floor below like he once could. Now that could prove very fatal.

 

He was trapped, the only thing he could do was wait as Lynette dried herself off and put on a robe. Whoever her visitor was would have hell to pay for interrupting her fun. She’d ruin them if they didn’t have a good reason as to why they were bothering her.

 

“You.” Lynette turned to face Six once more. Each step she took toward him only further demonstrated the power she held over his life. She placed an open palm before the beta and waited. He didn’t need to be ordered to step on, and before he knew it he was being lowered to the floor.

 

Lynette tilted her hand, letting Six drop before rising back to her full height. All he could see were her feet in front of him, still tipped with green nails. Looking above, he found her jet-black muff was completely exposed. He immediately went red before averting his gaze. As it would turn out, the carpet did not match the drapes.

 

At least Six now knew she and Lyza shared natural hair colors. The load of good that would do him...

 

Whether Lynette knew that he saw or even cared was not important. “I want you to wait in my room until I’m done with whoever’s here. If I have to find you when I get there I’ll throw your ass right into a garbage disposal. We clear?”

 

Six nodded vehemently, and with that Lynette was off. At the very least she took care in where she placed her next step, making sure Six was out of the way before walking off. Which how pissed she was he had at the most five minutes.

 

Six if it was some church seeking a donation. Lynette had to keep up appearances after all and would likely donate a ‘small’ sum.

 

The beta ran as fast as his little legs could carry him. In the time he was given Six couldn’t possibly hope to cover the distance Lynette wanted of him. Her home was far too large for him to navigate quickly. Her room waited on the third floor of this mansion of and required special aid for betas to get to. For the time it’d take him to get there the same way all the other servants did he’d need more than thirty minutes.

 

That was part of the reason why she had so many. A few would never be able to get anything done.

 

“She’s trying to kill me, isn’t she?” Six wondered. “or at most trying to teach me a lesson!” he would certainly face some punishment for keeping Lynette waiting once she was done concluding her business. It wasn’t like she’d offer him a helping hand. He’d be late, just as she had likely planned, and he’d be forced to endure some humiliation.  

 

“God, this is the worst!”

 

Six had many regrets in his life. The horrid plan that led him here was most certainly near the top of that ever-growing list.

 

“I…suppose we can take a seat.” Lynette’s growing voice signaled her quick return and as Six could have guessed he wasn’t even halfway to where he needed to be. He was stuck there, smack dab in the middle of the living room, out in the open, and with no place to hide. Immediately he prostrated himself in the hopes that Lynette would go easy on him. He felt footsteps, the rise and fall of gargantuan figures which could close the distance he could not. First came the set that was, of course, the master of so many betas here. Then came…another?

 

Lighter than Lynette, though he wouldn’t tell her that upfront, but louder. Wearing some sort of heavy shoes judging by the footfalls. Six was very skilled at determining what sort of shoes others were wearing just from the vibration and sounds of their footfalls.

 

He took a risk and looked up, even knowing it might anger Lynette, and felt his blood run cold.

 

There, standing beside Lynette, was a beautiful woman with hair of dull crimson tied back into a ponytail. Her blue eyes shined brightly as she scanned the floor; searching for something. Or rather someone.

 

Despite the cold weather outside they seemed rather lightly dressed, wearing a long black skirt and turtleneck. They didn’t even bother to wear gloves despite the chilling weather.

 

The world around Six seemed to spin the longer he looked at this woman. She appeared normal, the same as every other soul who would walk the street at night. The thing was nobody dared to. So many deaths in recent years had cleared the streets of all but the most stubborn of individuals. All Six knew the reason why. It was the very same reason why he was stuck so small.

 

It was only when Lynette had turned her back towards the woman did their gaze turn to face Six, the woman immediately having spotted him out and having only put on a show of searching. She’s had a long time to pick up such skills, all so that she may never lose her one and only again.

 

She smiled, showing off the same grin that Six was forced to endure for years. His body flooded with terror. He found it hard to breathe. He couldn’t run or hide, no matter how hard he searched for a means to. The world would not stop spinning as, in the center of the chaotic mess that was his fracturing life, Six found himself in the gaze of his devil once more.

Fear. He had not felt fear like this since he originally fell under her shadow, just as he had believed the worst point of his life was well behind him. Oh how foolish he was then to think he could ever truly be free on who loved him so sickeningly.

 

Maya…”

 

She had found her beloved once more. 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, a rating and review are greatly appreciated!