- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lyza and Six have an argument and Maya hatches a scheme. Not much else to say. 


Lyza sat impatiently in the car seat, waiting for Mayas return as she delivered the horrible news to those who worked at the strip club. And though the thirty year old woman agreed to drive Maya to the club she still couldn’t deny the chills running down her back.


“I hate lower Los Demonios.” she admitted, pulling a cup from the cars holder and taking a longer than necessary chug of coffee. It was barely seven in the morning, Maya wanting to deliver the bad news as quickly as possible. “All this effort for a fucking beta. It’s ridiculous.”


A forced cough from her jean clad leg drew Lyzas attention. Sitting atop her left leg was Six, the half inch beta forced to deal with her complaining as he waited alongside her.


“What? You offended by that?” Lyza asked with a smirk. “Good. You were in my thoughts when I said it.”


Six sad nothing, instead simply looking up towards the towering woman before returning his gaze downward. He was forced to come along. We it up to him Six would still be back at the apartment, asleep or trying to force himself to sleep. Instead he was here, waiting for his captor to fabricate her story over the death of the beta she and Lyza killed during their time of passion.


He would have certainly remained silent had a giant drop of coffee not fallen on his head soaking the upper half of his body as a result. Looking up again he saw that Lyzas index finger was dripping with caffeine, the woman having dipped her finger in her drink to annoy the beta.


“You know you look so pathetic when you mope like that” Lyza said, her smirk turning cold and cruel. She brought her finger down on Sixs head lightly, only applying pressure when she saw his gaze shifting away from her.


“I’d say smile more, but with all those bandages covering your body that’s really not possible for you is it. You’re like the worlds smallest, most depressed mummy Six. It’s honestly kind of sad.”


He knew what she was trying to do. She was trying to belittle him. Again. As though she didn’t do this every week or so. Yesterday wasn’t enough for her apparently. Even after comparing him to a snack. No, Lyza always had to remind Six of just how pathetic he was. Unfortunately for her he always had quite a large bite for someone so small.


“What’s pathetic is how you’re always going out of your way to ridicule me” Six spoke at high enough a volume that Lyza was able to hear him, he smirk turning to a frown as a result. Six tried to push away her finger only to find the effort was entirely pointless. He didn’t possess that kind of strength.


“Yeah I know I’m small and weak. I can hardly do anything for myself because of what happened to me. I hardly need you to remind me of that, But you wanna know something?”


Six pulled himself away from underneath Lyzas finger, staring up as her as he stood to his feet.


“Despite how pathetic I am. Despite how much greater you are then me, I’m still Maya’s ‘one and only. You’re just a fucking fling she decided not to kill. Yet.”


There was a silence between the two as Lyza tried to figure out something to say. For all the terrified betas out there, all so much bigger than Six, he just had to be the one to have a mouth on him.


Lyza could easily exert her power over him. Toss the beta in her cup of coffee. Place him upon her seat and sit on him. All options would have been so easy to execute, yet he still would have gotten the last laugh if she did that in regards to his comment.


“You...you...half inch asshole!”


“Twelve ton cow”


Six barely had the chance to regret saying that as the moment he finished Lyzas hand came down on him with enough force that were it anyone else they’d be little more than a stain.


“Call me cow again Six. See what happens?” Lyza warned. She lifted her hand, half wishing to see the betas broken form. Instead he was still the same shape as always, as if no such damage was done to him at all. No doubt he was in pain, regardless of the lack of injuries. But pain was something he was accustomed to. It was something he could block out, to the point where any logical and sane person would have taken Lyzas warning to heart.


Six however was not like more people. “Oh I’m sorry! Did I offend you? Then pardon me, because I meant PIG!”


Lyza brought her hand down again, this time with enough force that it even stung her. Six saw this as way to predictable a reaction however, quickly jumping in between the spacing of her fingers just as the massive hand came crashing down again.


“Little fucker!” Lyza rubbed the spot she struck, regretting her reaction immediately. She let Six get to her so easily at times. More than most people would. And what was worse, she couldn’t just get rid of him. It’d be her throat on the line if Maya ever found out.


“I may be little but that’s better than being a big cunt like you!” at this point Six couldn’t stop himself from insulting Lyza. It was like he was willingly digging his own grave at this point. And he knew that. Really he just wanted to see how far he could go at this point, before he was finally caught and had to face the repercussions of his words.


Lyza was already at her wits end unfortunately, balling her hand into a fist so hard that it’d be impossible to miss the vein forming on it.


Were he still able to Six would no doubt be sweating nervously over the look on Lyzas face. She was pissed to put it simply. Over more than just the words spoken. Over the fact that this beta could get away with it.


Is the princess mad?” Six taunted further as he backed away towards Lyzas knees, flipping her off with both hands the entire time he looked at her. “Good!”


Before Lyza could reach out and grab the bad mouthing beta Six stepped off her knee and to the car floor. An understandably dangerous area as it was where Lyzas heel clad feet were, but she’d never rest stomping about. Hers was luxury car, custom made and worth millions. It was not something easily replaced. Six knew this and would gladly exploit this to his own benefit.


That was until her heel stomped next to Six with such force that it not only threw him off of his feet but also left a clear imprint in the floor as a result.


“You’re dead Six!”


Thinking fast the beta sprinted out from under Lyzas heel, the giant quickly bringing the front of her foot down to prevent this. She was too slow however, Six quickly making more distance then she thought and dashing underneath her car seat.


She hastily put her coffee in the cars cup holder before pulling her seat back until she stopped the beta again.


Lyza wasted no time in bending down, grasping Six in her fist before he had the chance to escape.


Lifting the beta to her eyes she stared daggers into him.


“Take back your little comment about calling me a pig” Lyza demanded. She tightened her fist, squeezing Six as a result, all to intimidate the beta. Yet all she got from the half inch man was a chuckle.


“That’s all you can think of Lyza?” though his mouth was covered by the wrappings that made up his synthetic skin it was still clear to the giantess that Six was smiling. “You’d think that after everything I’ve been through I’d be scared of you? Now THAT, is pathetic. Even more than me.”


She wanted to pop him into her mouth. She wanted to throw him out of the cars window. “You’re really fucking lucky you got Maya protecting you. Otherwise I’d actually make a snack out of you.”


It was then she had an idea. One that she knew Six would hate. Perhaps not as much as being tossed about within her mouth, but that would have been predictable.”


But since you can’t be my snack, you’ll just have to be my seat.


Six didn’t have time to think. The speed in which he was thrust in between the drivers seat and Lyzas ass barely allowing him to register what was happening. The sudden lack of light though quickly changed that. Soon enough all he could do was look up just in time to see Lyza slowly plant her rear on her prey.


Enjoy that you little prick.


Lyza moved her hips back and forth as she rolled Six around her seat, all to punish the beta. He may be unkillable, but she’d be damned if she was gonna let him talk to her in such a way. How someone so small could even think about talking to her in such a manner was mind boggling.


Lyza grabbed her ass, squeezing and pulling at it, before apply more pressure in the seat. “Look at where all your bad mouthing got you Six? Underneath someone who matters. This can be a good lesson for you, so that you can always remember your place.


Though she felt her taunts and teasing would be sufficient in breaking the beta she couldn’t have been further from the truth. Underneath her ass Six just endured the pressure without even an ounce of worry. Of all the things she could have done this was perhaps the most lax outcome.


“Would have actually been worried if you ate me.” he thought. It almost seemed as if she was running out of ideas. Or ideas that wouldn’t place her on Mayas bad side. Though Lyza would at times take the helm in their relationship she was still well aware of what Maya was capable of. Were she allowed to freely do as she pleased to Six then she’d have likely gotten rid of the beta a long time ago.


At most all she did now was give him a rather suffocating prison, and seeing as Six didn’t need to breath her efforts were ultimately pointless.


He almost wanted to tell Lyza how pointless. A task rather impossible given his current position.


“At least it isn’t hot as hell under here.” Six thought. “Lyza hates the heat almost as much as I do. Keeps the AC cold as a result.”


Trapped in her footwear would have been a more effective punishment than this. At least then he’d regret his choice of words. But all being sat on amounted to minor annoyance for Six.


“You’re losing your edge!” Six shouted, knowing well enough that he wouldn’t be heard by the giantess. Regardless she shifted her weight at just the right moment, adding more pressure to his form as a result. It was enough that he actually began pushing against her ass to give himself more space to move. Unfortunately her jeans were rather form fitting and did little to help in his efforts.


“Okay...maybe this is bad” the slow feeling of regret was making itself known rather quickly and before long his arms gave out as the entirety of Lyzas weight came down on Six.


Though his minuscule form offered little in the way of physical stimulation Lyza did feel Six give in, and rather quickly at that.


She gave her ass a few pats, further humiliation as she was more than certain Six felt the vibrations. “Bet you thought this was simple huh? Maybe not as simple as you thought since I felt you give up pretty quickly bug boy. Maybe you shouldn't overestimate yourself as much then.”


The feelings of angers prior were slowly being replaced by satisfaction, which in turn were quickly dashed as they were replaced with surprise. The window to the cars passenger seat was knocked on, it’s tinted glass just able to show Maya waiting to be let in. Lyza quickly retrieved Six from underneath her, finding the beta stuck to her right cheek.


“Not a word or I swear you’ll regret it.” she warned with a whisper. “You promise not to snitch and I’ll forget about your pig comment. Deal?”


Six was disoriented, hardly able to stand straight thanks to the sudden change of his world again. All he was able to manage were a few mumbled words and a weak thumbs up. “A bit...late...for regrets.”


Taking that as a deal Lyza let Maya in, quickly noticing her red eyes and partially ruined makeup. Add the bruise on her right cheek, courtest of Lyzas infamous backhand, and it was a rather messy display.


“Woah...you good Maya?”


Maya, at first surprised by the comment, touched her eyes and remembered how she ruined her makeup.


“Oh this? Don’t worry about it” She assured as she searched through the cars glove compartment for wet wipes. “I had to sell the idea that we lost their stripper to some beta hate groups here in the slums.  The shiner you gave me really sold it. Also I forced in a few tears, threw in a few whimpers. They just ate it up.”


Lyza paid close attention to Maya as she explained how she lost the clubs worker. Even Six, for as much as he hated the role he played in their death, couldn’t help but listen.


“We got really lucky with this one Lyza. This part of Los Demonios really hates betas. And I mean REALLY hates them. There’s even highschoolers that go about kidnapping some for their own games. Well apparently this isn’t the first time a business has lost one of their workers to those little hate groups. It’s like a gold mine around here Lyza.”


The older woman took notice of her younger partners smile, already knowing that a plan was forming. “Oh I know that look. Whatchu got brewing in that pretty head of yours Maya?”


Nothing in particular~” Maya leaned forward, placing a hand on Lyzas lap unaware that Six was standing there until he her hand came to rest on top of him. Needless to say he was getting tired of being squished at this point.


Just realizing that if we wanted to we could pluck up a whole bunch of little betas.


Lyza felt her heart skip a neat at the thought. A crooked smile took shape as she brought Maya closer to admire their little plan. She couldn’t deny that Maya in her current attire was part of the reason she wanted her closer. Her blue hair was died up into a bun. She wore the same red turtle neck Lyza had the night prior, a quite complementary that paired nicely with the older woman's purple turtleneck. Along with that Maya wore jeans that paired well with her ensemble.


It gave her a rather intelligent look, appropriate given her idea.


And how do you plan on getting such a large amount of playthings, my little bluebird?


“You’ll have to wait and see” Maya clarified as she tore herself away from Lyzas grasp, completely ruining the moment between the two. “Those are some of the details I need to work out still. But given how so many go missing around here...well it shouldn’t be too difficult.”


Six, nearly rendered flat against Lyzas leg, couldn’t believe what he was hearing.


“W-wai-” He was speaking clearly, only able to stammer on forming words until he cleared his head. Six reached his hand outward, as if trying to grasp Mayas shoulder in order to shake some sense into her. “You can’t b-be serious right? Using this place like a...a...”


“A farm?” Lyza interjected. “A farm where it’s pigs and cows don’t even realize they’re livestock for us yet?”


There was venom in Lyzas words. She knew the idea of hunting down more betas upset Six. Enough so that he’d willingly get into an argument with Maya in regards to it.


It was a far more fitting punishment then the one prior.


“That’s a good analogy Lyza!” Maya acknowledged. She smiled at the thought of god knows how many betas the two of them could keep hidden in the apartment, all unaware of what would be in store for them. Her cheeks were quickly turning red as a result. “God just think of the fun we’d have...”


Six didn’t even want to imagine.


The carnage those two could bring to such a large number of people.


“But what about all those regular sized people?” Lyza asked. “There’s still plenty of regulars that haven’t turned beta yet. Some of them might even be alphas in waiting. What about those people?”


Maya sat in silence, contemplating a question for longer than seemingly necessary. “Those kind of people are getting more scarce with each passing month. The number of betas keeps rising while the number of those still unaffected by the shrinking epidemic lowers. It’s only a matter of time before it’s really only just us alphas and those betas. After that...well I’ll just have settle on betas at that point won’t I?”


Six still couldn’t accept such sudden turns. “But you can’t just...kidnap so many people and think you won’t be caught. It’s absurd!”


Maya lowered herself down closer to Six upon hearing his protests, not to intimidate him like Lyza would but in an effort to console the half inch beta.


Oh, you’re worried.” she cooed. “Don’t be. There’s a reason why we’ve remained as free as the wind despite...circumstances.”


Maya looked beyond the cars windows, into the slums and the greater city beyond. “There’s a reason why Los Demonios got that name. Why do you think it’s called the city of demons? There’s so much sin here Six. So many horrible people who get away with so many things. Why, it’s perfect for the three of us.”


Six felt his world spinning. He wanted to throw up, even though he lacked the ability to do so. His eyes, looking directly into Mayas, showed fear.


“I know you hate it” Maya a familiar hesitance in the back of her head. Seeing Sixs terrified eyes filled her with the desire to go back on her plan. “But...think of it like this! If we have a lot of betas at home I won’t have to go about hunting for people once a month! that’s a pretty fair trade right?”


It was her attempt to ease Six’s sorrows. An attempt that ultimately failed the longer he thought on the possible horrors.


Maya saw this as clear as day. He wouldn’t accept such an offer. That was plain to see. “I can’t do that. I can’t go through with that.”


Just as it was in their previous arguments Maya felt herself close to caving in, only this time it didn’t look as if Six was going to give in before she did. He was trembling yes, but he stood as tall as he could looking up towards the blue haired killer.


He seemed fit to win between the two of them this time. At least he was, until Lyza chimed in.


“You don’t need to accept it Six” Lyza explained. She noticed Mayas hesitation, and acted before they could make any decisions. She wouldn’t let Six have the final word for the three of them. “Accepting the offer or not won’t change a thing. That’s something you need to understand. This is going to happen whether you approve or not.”


Lyza lowered her hand towards the beta, gently nudging him onto her palm before lifting him up to eye level. This was another process towards belittling him. Taking away his choice all together.


“B-but...i can’t” Six stammered. Lyzas eyes seemed sharper than before. As if they were piercing through his being. It was far different than her angered glares earlier. These exuded a power he could scarcely describe.


“That doesn’t matter.” she said flatly. “Look at it like this. I want this. Maya wants this. The only one who doesn’t, is you.”


Her attention turned to Maya, hoping that the blue haired woman was paying attention. Much to her delight she was. “Tell me Maya, is it fair that only Six gets what he wants? Despite knowing this is something we’d both enjoy?”


Both Six and Lyza could see Maya thinking on an answer. She was struggling between giving in to what she wanted and what Six wanted. She knew he wouldn’t accept her plan. At least not easily. Yet when she saw Lyza looking at her she couldn’t stop from focusing on what she wanted too, and how Six always had to make things difficult for her. She believed herself more than fair with him. More than many other people would be anyway.


“No” Maya said, no longer bearing any hint of hesitance. “It really isn’t.” Her smile returned, along with a more teasing tone. “That’s really selfish of you Six. Have you ever thought about us.”


“I doubt it” Lyza chuckled. She was pleased to see Maya was no longer close to caving in. “All he’s done so far is complain, mope and insult.”


It felt as though the world was against him. With Maya and Lyza together they pretty much took away any opinion he had on the matter. All he could do now was slump his shoulders. The whole time Lyza watched with a smile.


“Come now Six, don’t mope. You look pathetic when you mope. Maybe smile more, I’m sure when can draw one on you.” She poked the betas back in the hopes of getting a reaction from him. When he refused to move she knew she broke him.


“Who knows. Maybe after a few months of this you’ll start to enjoy it” she added. Lyza gently stroked Six’s back with her index finger, showing Maya false affection for her one and only. “Really, you don’t have any other choice.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, reviews are greatly appreciated! See y'all in the next chapter!