- Text Size +

Chapter 14

“Holy…fuck what just happened!?” Kristina whispered fiercely as her hands gripped the steering wheel of her stationary Hummer.

“Did Cass just fall!?” Courtney asked, in a rare moment when she sounded alarmed.

“I think…I think so,” answered Kristina, straining to look through her windshield without getting out of her car. It had gotten dark enough to where it was hard for them to tell exactly what had happened. “It sounded like she brought half the building down with her – oop! There she is at the bottom, dusting herself off.”

“She’s alright, I trust?” Courtney inquired, a hint of worry still in her voice. “That was so loud!”

“She’s fine, of course,” Kristina answered, deadpan. “What a klutz.”

“But what’s she doing now?” Courtney breathed, getting up close to the window. “She’s sneaking around the side of the building…she’s looking up to Aarons’ window?”

“There we go, Cass,” Kristina murmured, “At least you’ve got the good sense to hide quickly. Aaaand perfect timing, because there’s our little man at the window now, seeing what all the commotion was about.”

“Hmmm, seems he took a few seconds to put on some underwear,” chuckled Courtney softly. “The noise startled him, but the first thing he did was shuffle over and slip on a pair of whitey-tighties. Awww, how precious is that?”

“Cute as all get-out,” murmured Kristina, “But I can still tell he’s hard, heheh.”

The two of them were watching Aaron closely, not daring to move too much. At their sizes, if they had rummaged around too much, they would have tipped the Hummer back and forth, making it more noticeable. None of the girls wanted Aaron to know they were there.

“You think it’s dark enough?” whispered Kristina after a few more moments, “To where he can’t see us parked here?”

“Yeah I think we’re fine,” muttered Courtney back to her. “As long as we all just stay still here until he goes away from the window.”

“Cass…” hissed Kristina to herself, “Don’t you dare!” She was watching Cassie now, who was poking her head around the corner of the apartment building, giving Kristina and Courtney the thumbs-up. Through the dim light, they could see that she had a huge smile on her face, and seemed extra eager to get back to the car.

“She knows something new,” Courtney breathed. “She found something out.”

“God, could she be any more obvious?” chuckled Kristina, rolling her eyes. The next moment, though, she was looking back up at Aaron, who was still at the window, peering down and around where the fire escape had come crashing down moments before.

“Come onnnn Aaron,” whispered Kristina. “Go jerk that precious little cock of yours and get to sleep.”

The two of them could see Cassie, from her hidden spot around the corner of the apartment building, looking up at Aaron too. All three of them were there, hidden and shrouded in darkness, waiting for him to step away from the window. But in his bedroom, Aaron had no idea that the three girls were out there in the dark, staring at him – right after he had completed his wish for Cassie to get 60 pounds curvier, there had been a loud, jumbled series of noises right at his windowsill, followed by a loud, sustained crash. Aaron had nearly been startled out of his skin, and, after a few still moments after the cacophony, he had thrown on some underwear and gone to the window to investigate. The fire escape had somehow become detached from the wall, and crashed down three stories below. But it wasn’t just that – while he was at the windowsill, Aaron could see that the brick and concrete ledge, just beneath his window, had crumbled away.

“What in the world…!?” he had muttered to himself out loud. His first thought was that there had been some large animal walking around on the fire escape, which had caused the structure to fall. But he quickly dismissed that possibility – the fire escape wasn’t actually that rickety, after all, since he would sometimes go onto it in the evening to look at the sunset or feel the cool night breeze on his face. Once or twice he had even vaped a little on it, and not once had he been worried about its structural integrity. It wasn’t just a part of it – the whole thing had totally collapsed. This wasn’t some fluke; something…something huge had caused it to fall.

But Aaron could feel his eyes drawn away from the twisted metal wreckage of the fire escape down below – aside from the debris, there didn't seem to be anything or anyone else down there. Aaron found himself staring at the windowsill ledge, the bulk of which was now totally gone. It was so bizarre – the ledge wasn’t connected in any way to the fire escape…not even close. So why had it crumbled away and fallen too?

Aaron took another step closer to the broken ledge, and for some reason, his heart had started beating rather quickly. He didn’t know why. The shock of the initial loud noise had passed, and now that he didn’t see anything alarming, there was no reason why he should be reacting this way. But something was going on. There was something…something in the air. He could almost smell it. The breeze had kicked up a minute before, so it was tossing the early evening air around, confusing his senses. But Aaron could have sworn, a moment before, that he had caught the unmistakably sweet, luscious scent of someone…someone whose sultry, voluptuous scent he could have picked out of a crowded room by now.

“Cassie…!?” he breathed, hardly even daring to utter her name aloud. That quick whiff had certainly smelled like her. But, just like that, the breeze shifted, and it was gone. Had he just imagined that? Was he losing his mind!? And then, looking down at the broken ledge, he saw what looked like a series of parallel, uniform dents in the concrete, huge shapes, but recognizable, with two other indentations sticking out towards each other, just like…like…

‘Like thumbs,’ Aaron thought to himself, ‘And…and the other lines are like fingers, like they were trying to…to grip…’

He stared off into the night sky and then looked down again at the lawn below his apartment. A couple of his neighbors had gathered, and they were gesturing to each other. One of them was on the phone – probably with the building manager, no doubt. It looked like an ordinary scene, with ordinary people reacting to something odd that had happened. Cassie was nowhere to be seen. And, his eyes scanning a bit more for her, they missed Kristina’s parked Hummer, since that’s not what he had been trying to find. He glanced back down at the ledge, blinking. He had no idea what to think. On one hand, he could’ve sworn that he had caught that scent…and those marks really did kinda look like a pair of giant hands had slid off, taking a good bit of the ledge with them.

But just then, Aaron shook his head to himself. It couldn’t be – the girls had all gone away for the night. He had just made his wish, and now all the crazy thoughts were starting to coalesce in his brain.

“See, this…” he said to himself, turning away and closing the window, “This is why you can’t let yourself get carried away. You’ll totally lose your mind if you’re not careful.” A few minutes later he was in bed, under the covers, wondering what Cassie would look like in the morning.

Down below, Cassie had decided that her best course of action was to leave the scene and take a jaunt around the block from the other side of the building. She had signaled to Kristina to go around and pick her up in the back, and had set off.

“What…in the hell did she mean by all that?” asked Kristina to Courtney. “Waving her hands around like a crazy person?”

“I think she wants us to go pick her up around back,” Courtney smiled. “And anyway, it looks like Aaron’s gone to bed. He just turned his light off. Mmm, he’s about to have sweet dreams.”

“Or nightmares about giant klutzes destroying his fire escape,” Kristina remarked as she turned her car on and thrust the gear into “drive.” She made sure to drive slowly, and not to turn her headlights on before they got around to the other side of the building. Aaron’s light had turned off, but Kristina had decided to be extra careful.

“I don’t think he saw her,” Courtney mused as they circled around the building. “If he had, he would’ve reacted differently, I think.”

“Well she’s kinda hard to miss,” Kristina replied, rounding the building slowly. “But I guess it’s pretty dark now…and…I gotta admit it – the girl actually stuck the landing, if that’s possible.”

“Rare praise from you!” Courtney laughed. “Oh and look, there’s Cass coming towards us now!”

“Boy does she look excited,” Kristina observed. She was trying to be dry, but she couldn’t hide her own excitement, not the least from Courtney. It was perfectly clear, from the way that Cassie was bounding up to the car, with a huge, beaming smile on her face, and her giant tits and ass shaking and quivering with every eager step, that she had something thrilling to relate. The Hummer shook and groaned as Cassie got in the back seat, and the car actually tipped slightly to the side when she got in. Courtney quickly slid her giant ass over to balance out Cassie’s weight. For a few moments, Cassie was too wide-eyed to speak – she just sat there, her hands folded in her lap, breathing heavily as she looked from Courtney to Kristina.

“So!?” Kristina demanded after a few seconds, “What’s the big news? What did you see?”

Cassie’s grin only widened, and she blinked a few times before answering. It was like she was relishing every syllable, and reminding herself not to take it too fast.

“Don’t you two…notice anything different about me?” she began.

Kristina and Courtney looked at each other, raising their eyebrows.

“Uhh…besides the fact that you always insist on squeezing your ridiculous curves into dresses like three sizes too small?” Kristina began, shrugging. Cassie watched her response, obviously fascinated by what she was hearing.

“And you?” she asked Courtney, turning to her, “You don’t notice anything either?”

“No…not really,” Courtney said after a long pause, scouring Cassie’s face and body for clues and finding none. She started smirking when she saw Cassie doing the same. “What’s all this about, Cass? What’re you doing?”

“I just thought I’d test it,” Cassie breathed out, her eyes sparkling, “Just to be sure. But now that it’s all clear to me…” She held out her hands, indicating that they should settle in. “You guys aren’t going to believe this…”

About thirty minutes later, Cassie had explained everything that she had seen and discovered, and both Kristina and Courtney had asked enough questions to satisfy them both. An electric silence passed over the three of them as they sat there in Kristina’s car, lights and engine off, parked in a nondescript space under a tree behind Aaron’s apartment building. There was a lot of activity on the other side of the apartment as a few residents and a couple cops were discussing what had happened to the fire escape. But in the dark car, the three amazons were deep in thought, their minds positively buzzing with the implications of this new knowledge.

“You know,” Kristina started, breaking the silence, “That was actually pretty clever of you, Cass, to test me and Courtney like that.”

“Oooh was it?” Cassie giggled, bouncing in her seat in faux-pride. “I thought I’d do it just as soon as it became obvious to me that, if I hadn’t literally SEEN and HEARD Aaron write down his wish in that diary, then I would’ve just assumed that I was 60 pounds heavier.”

“Really?” asked Courtney, absolutely transported by the crazy magic of this diary. “How do you know?”

“Well I remember thinking how tight my dress was,” Cassie replied, “When I was…uh, you know, scampering for cover after I’d fallen. And I felt this…I don’t know what to call it…like a “throb,” or an automatic thought, in my brain, that just said ‘Don’t complain about it, because Kristina will make fun of you, like she always does, for trying to squeeze into tiny dresses.’ Isn’t that crazy!?”

“It’s insane,” Courtney murmured, nodding her head as she stared straight ahead, contemplating.

“Like…the memories were all of a sudden just, like, implanted in my mind!” Cassie exclaimed, gesturing feelingly with her big hands as she talked. “And the only reason why I knew that they were false memories is because it was obvious that Aaron had just grown me by 60 pounds! That’s why my dress didn’t fit anymore!”

“Yeah this thing…this diary,” Kristina said in a low voice, pondering like Courtney, “It’s powerful stuff. Powerful. Like…pretty scary, actually.”

“Scary in the hands of someone else, maybe,” Cassie opined. “But not our little Aaron.”

“But see,” Kristina countered, pointing at Cassie, “Aren’t you just saying that because he’s wished you – wished all of us, really – to be obsessed with him? To assume the best of him?”

“Well I…don’t really know,” Cassie replied, thinking it through carefully. “It depends how exactly he wished for us to be.”

“I think,” declared Courtney, speaking up at last, “That, regarding the three of us, the things he’s wished for are exclusively sexual in nature.”

“How do you figure that?” asked Kristina, crossing her arms across her chest. She wasn’t challenging Courtney; she just knew that Courtney had an answer.

“To begin with,” Courtney began, “How could the three of us be having this conversation if he had somehow taken away our general free will, or our distinct personalities as people?”

Kristina and Cassie looked at each other and nodded. As usual, Courtney was making a lot of sense.

“Obviously he’s left all the major aspects of our minds and bodies as they were,” Courtney continued, “Because, like Cassie said, I don’t think Aaron is that kind of person. And I’m not being biased here when I say that he’s such a little sweetheart…to the core. He’s clearly taking this whole thing verrrry, very slowly, and obviously feels a good deal of anguish and uncertainty in the process. Haha, just think about it, you two – a lot of men would’ve wished themselves to be kings or dictators or playboys just drowwwwwning in women. But no. Not Aaron. What does he do? He makes his friends taller and thicker, with knockout boobs and asses, and he ushers us into his delicious size fetish, where we can enjoy it just as much as he does. Isn’t that just precious, when you think about it?”

“Absolutely darling,” sighed Cassie.

“Yeah, when you put it like that,” Kristina said, thinking carefully through what Courtney had just said, “It really just confirms that, however he got this power, the world got lucky.”

“And you said he seemed all stressed out about it?” Courntey asked Cassie.

“Mhmm,” Cassie nodded, “He was pacing around his room, and his little face was getting all red, and he…yeah, he seemed almost tormented by it.”

“Poor baby,” Kristina murmured, shaking her head a little.

“Well,” declared Courtney, her voice rising a little as she sat up even straighter in the car, so her head smushed into the ceiling, “He’s not gonna have to deal with his secret alone anymore.”

“There’s no need for him to!” agreed Cassie.

“We can help him out with it,” Kristina joined in.

“And we WILL help him out,” Courtney concluded, clasping her hands together as she started formulating a plan. “More than he could ever imagine. But first…we need to break it to him that we know about the diary, in a way that doesn’t freak him out.”

“Aww it would be a little cute,” Kristina chuckled, “To see him freak out for a second.”

“No it would not!” Cassie retorted, shooting Kristina a disapproving look, and earning another eye-roll from her friend. “Aaron’s already mentally fragile enough as it is, with all this power at his fingertips. He’s behaved better than just about anyone could behave…plus…”

And here she looked down at her body and cupped her mammoth tits in her hands, bouncing them up and down as she jiggled her gigantic ass in the seat, before finishing her thought:

“He’s been rather good to the three of us, hasn’t he?”

“Well,” Kristina sighed, turning around to admire her own voluminous ass, “It’s hard to argue with that.”

“Okay,” Courtney declared, clapping her hands together as she hunched forward in the back seat, wordlessly compelling Kristina and Cassie to do the same, as the three of them put their heads together. “So listen up here – I think I know how we break the news to Aaron that we know, without risking anything, and without rattling him too hard.”

“Our little sweetheart looked like he was about to blow a gasket,” Cassie said softly. “It’ll really be much easier for him, sharing such a huge secret with us.”

“Mmmm, he’ll be sharing the secret with us, yes,” hummed Courtney, her eyes gleaming as they went slowly back and forth between the other two, “But most importantly, he’ll be sharing the power.”

“Uhh, Courtney?” asked Kristina, her own mouth twitching up into a grin as she and Cassie shared a knowing look. “What’re you…um…what’re you cooking up? You look kinda scary right now.”

“Mm, you look hot right now,” Cassie purred. “Hungry.”

“Listen carefully girls,” smiled Courtney furtively, “I’ve got a plan.”

The next morning, Aaron woke up to a text message from Courtney, which was a bit odd, since he expected the girls to be knocking at his door, or at least waiting downstairs in Kristina’s Hummer, ready to zoom him off to more mind-boggling adventures in the new city that he had created. But Courtney’s text simply read:

“Good morning, cutie! Hope you had a good night’s sleep! The three of us wanted to have lunch by the duck pond in the park on the far side of town. You know that big, beautiful willow tree? Yeah, under that one. How about you meet us there at noon :)

Aaron read Courtney’s message over a few times, making sure that he understood everything correctly. Once again, he felt strangely struck by how unexpected this message was. But his surprise quickly morphed into self-censure, as Aaron began to berate himself for assuming too much:

‘What, so just because you’ve wished for certain things, you expect the girls to be waiting on you like sex slaves!?’ he thought to himself savagely. ‘Is that really what you wanted to turn them into? Because that’s how you’re expecting them to behave.’

He sat on the edge of the bed, his head bowed, feeling ashamed of his mindset, and for taking the three girls for granted. Even though he had just woken up, he could feel the pressure of all his wishes weighing down upon him – the thrill, the excitement, the guilt, the anxiety, the anguish, the disbelief…all of it was crashing in on his mind at once. Aaron bowed his head deeper, clutching it in his hands, as he pulled at his hair, as if somehow that would help ease the mental burden. He tried to fight through the guilt, reminding himself that he had created a wonderful foursome bond between himself and Kristina, Cassie, and Courtney, but for some reason, the regret he was enduring this morning was unusually strong. He actually felt sick to his stomach. It all just felt so…fake…concocted…simulated. Like it wasn’t real. Like he was living in some kind of parallel dream world where he felt transported by pleasure one moment, but then questioned the whole basis of it the next.

‘I just…don’t know how long I can go on like this,’ he thought helplessly. ‘The back and forth…it’s just…exhausting.’

A few minutes passed by, with Aaron just sitting there on the bed, his mind absorbed in nothing distinct – he just felt like he was sinking into the cold soup of his own making, with his mind going numb the deeper he sank. But after a while, he felt his brain returning to Courtney’s text. He read it over again. Of course lunch with them sounded lovely. He knew the willow tree she was talking about. It was one of those places that only the “real townies” knew about, one that was off the beaten path. There likely wouldn’t be anyone else there to bother them.

‘It’s perfect,’ he thought, suddenly feeling the surge of a dawning epiphany, ‘It’s the absolute perfect place to finally tell them…all about it.’

Part of him was screaming inside that he was crazy to want to do this, that he would be giving up his powers, and it was true that Aaron could hardly believe that he was having these thoughts right now, that he was actually considering telling the girls about the diary. But the epiphany had already started rolling down a hill in his mind, and the more it rolled, the faster its momentum grew. He had to do it. He had to tell them. It simply wasn’t possible for him to go on living like this. Each day he felt more and more false, right up until this point, when his reaction to a simple text was to feel physically ill and worn-out. And he had just woken up!

His hands shaking slightly, he typed back a quick response, “Sure! I’ll see you guys then!” and then got ready for the day, showering, making coffee, and even managing to eat a little breakfast. Part of the terrible burden seemed to ease after he resolved to tell the girls his big secret, but now he was starting to worry about how they would react. What he feared most was that they would be angry with him, for taking advantage of them, and robbing them of their free will – for turning them into sex robots, basically.

“But I…haven’t done that, exactly,” he said out loud to himself, puttering around his kitchen, having to stand on a stool to make coffee and reach the bananas in the fruit bowl at the back of the counter. “I never changed their personalities – just, maybe what they were into, sexually.”

He winced at himself, trying to justify his behavior, and so, after a few minutes, he stopped trying, resolving to absorb and accept whatever reaction the girls had. For the next hour or so, he tried distracting himself by playing video games, but his mind was definitely elsewhere. Finally, he just decided to drive himself to the spot, so that he’d be there an hour or so early, just to get out of his apartment. Usually, when he left, he checked to make sure that his diary was right where he left it – actually touching it to make extra sure – but today, he just glanced at it peeking out from under a pile of books on his nightstand. He felt another wave of guilt, and left his apartment without touching it.

As soon as he stepped out into the world, however, Aaron remembered one of the big wishes from the previous night. He had been so mired in his own thoughts that he had completely forgotten that he had wished all the women in the city another 4 inches taller, to the point where now, the average female height was over 6 feet tall. This new fact became plainly clear when a young jogger ran straight by him on the sidewalk, her blond ponytail bouncing with every long, powerful stride her legs took. This girl looked built – like a stallion – and was obviously way over 6 feet tall. Aaron felt like, a couple weeks ago, she was probably already 5’9 or 5’10. Now she was 6’6 or 6’7, and compared to him, she was absolutely huge. Aaron tried to nod ‘hello’ to the young woman, but she had already blown by him, her face set in determination; he got a strong whiff of her sweet sweat that complimented the breeze her body had created, as his hair blew back on his head. He turned to watch her go, and she was already around the block.

‘Nothing like Cassie or Courtney or Kristina,’ he thought, having to laugh a little at himself as his mind shot back to them, despite him being in awe of this woman. How tall were they again? Courtney was all of 8’4, Cassie wasn’t far behind at 8’1…and Kristina…she was 7’9, right? And that girl…the one who just passed him by…she was “only” 6’7?? Aaron started to feel himself get excited again, despite the lingering feelings of guilt over the diary, and he hopped into his car with a bit more energy than he had had walking out of his apartment.

His drive to the duck pond was another source of energy and wonder for him, and he made sure to go slowly just so he could try and absorb what he was seeing. The new reality of his wishes was everywhere around for him to see. Every woman he saw walking down the street looked statuesque, an appearance which was inevitably accentuated whenever they were walking next to a male. It was crazy – he really had flipped the world completely upside down! All the women were, at the very least, two or three inches taller than all the men, and the gap between most of the men and women was much wider than that. And the women weren’t just taller – they were obviously heavier too. Bigger, stronger, more substantial. Aaron remembered that he had wished all the women to be an additional 30 pounds heavier, proportionally distributed, and it sure was showing. Just like the jogger he had seen, all the women now looked uber-curvy, with thick hips, big butts, and strong-looking thighs – their arms and shoulders looked more solid too.

But, more than anything else, as he drove, Aaron was noticing behavioral changes as well. The women who were holding hands with their boyfriends often seemed to be the ones “leading,” with their partners struggling to catch up. He saw a few women with their big arms draped around their partners’ shoulders, not unlike men used to do with their smaller female partners. One particular young woman, a towering blond who might have been close to 7’0, actually had her big hand tucked into her (5’8) boyfriend’s back jeans pocket…and, as he drove by, Aaron could’ve sworn that he saw her pinching his butt with her fingers, from the way he was jumping, with them both laughing.

Had he altered their behavior without meaning to? Was the increased size of the women switching the power dynamics of the relationships, without him even having to wish for it? It certainly seemed like this was the case – but Aaron couldn’t be sure until he saw another interaction up close, without having to drive. As it was, this new city of tall, voluptuous females that he had wished into existence provided a welcome distraction from his anguish and apprehension surrounding his decision to tell the girls about the diary. The closer he got to the duck pond, though, the more nervous he became, to the point where, after he parked his car and got out, his heart was beating quite quickly and uncomfortably in his chest.

He spotted the large, drooping willow tree – one of the nicest trees in the city, that was for sure – and walked over to it, sitting down underneath it and staring off at the still pond water. It was only 11:30 or so (the drive had taken him longer than expected, since there was so much to stare at), and the sun hadn’t quite had time to heat up the scenery yet. There was still a hint of coolness in the air, and, as Aaron inhaled a big breath through his nostrils, he smelled the deep, woody scent of the willow, the sweet hydrangea flowers nearby, the green bite of the freshly-cut grass, and the fresh, organic tinge of the pond water nearby. Little water striders skated and flitted on the surface of the water, and, across the way, a family of ducks was busy taking turns diving, turning upside down to get their lunch. A steady, calm wave of cicada calls sounded over the scenery, making everything seem even stiller, and more relaxed.

‘Yeah,’ thought Aaron, taking another deep breath to try and calm himself down. ‘This is the perfect spot…perfect spot…for…telling them…’

He could feel his eyes getting heavy. It was strange, since he had already had his morning coffee, and had been bolt-upright alert the whole time he was driving, not able to absorb all the new sights fast enough. Maybe that was why he was feeling so tired all of a sudden – maybe that, and all the mental work he had put himself through earlier that day. Whatever the reason, he decided to just accept the drowsiness, and, leaning back against the sheltering Willow, Aaron dozed off.

What seemed like the next moment, he found himself getting shaken awake by a pair of enormous warm hands. His eyes opened, blurry at first, but then they refocused and saw that Cassie was kneeling down in front of him, her hands lovingly massaging his upper arms as her fingers easily went all the way around. Aaron felt his heart jump into his mouth – Courtney and Kristina were on either side, also crouching in close, smiling at him. They had ditched their dresses, and were all three wearing short pairs of jean shorts, which only went down to their upper thighs, and stylish t-shirts, which looked like they were already stretched to their limits. As ever color-coordinated, Courtney’s t-shirt was a deep purple, Kristina’s was a bright and vibrant teal, and Cassie’s was a joyful yellow. Aaron felt like his eyes couldn’t absorb the sheer voluptuous enormity of their thick, creamy thighs, which were all the more conspicuous in their jean shorts. A pile of sandals lay to the side; evidently, all three of them had kicked them off and gone barefoot, with their toenail polish matching the color of their t-shirts. But Aaron could hardly focus on any of this, when their three gorgeous faces were so close to his, their eyes dazzling in the midday sunlight.

“Well good morning, sleepyhead!” Cassie cooed at him. “You beat us here!”

“Y-yeah, I…I thought I’d come a little early,” Aaron replied, sitting up straighter against the tree. A moment of silence passed between them, and he suddenly realized that it was now or never – he was going to tell them now, or he would never be able to work up the courage again.

“Listen…guys,” he said, feeling oddly detached and surreal as his heart started thumping hard again, “I…I have something to tell you. Something I think, uh…you all need to know.”

Cassie, who was right in front of him, blinked rapidly a few times, like she had just heard something that she hadn’t expected. And then, a delighted smile spread across her face as she turned back to Courtney and Kristina.

“Isn’t it just too perfect?” she asked them. “I can see it on his face. He’s about to tell us – without us even having to bring it up!”

“Damn,” Kristina muttered, looking at Aaron and nodding slowly. “You really are a rare one, Aaron. We lucked out. We ALL lucked out.”

“Mhm,” Courtney agreed, her deep, feminine voice melting through into Aaron’s interior. “I admit I didn’t even expect this. I’m impressed, Aaron. VERY impressed.”

Cassie turned back to him, her smile as bright as the morning, with him able to do nothing but return a puzzled look.

“Uhh…w-what…what do you mean?” was all that he could muster up. He was afraid the girls were talking about something completely different, and that the mood would dramatically take a turn for the worse when he told them the big secret.

“Oh Aaron,” Cassie purred at him, taking her massive hand and gently petting his face, lovingly scratching his scalp a little as her thumb cupped his chin, “You don’t need to worry about a thing. Go on, tell us – tell us all about your secret diary.”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 15 on my Patreon and SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep or https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep