- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2021/08/28]


Voted on by my subscribers over on SubscribeStar, Kobayashi's Dragon Maid's adorable, busty, lewd Iruru gets to have some fun!  Definitely my favorite character for more than just design reasons, since #Irurudidnothingwrong
There was a bit more to the story that I wanted to add in, but ended up removing it because it was more setup and not really important to the story.  If you're curious though, the deleted scene will be posted on my SubscribeStar account for $3 or higher subscribers.

Tags: Vore, Crush, Violent, Gore, Breast Crush, Butt Crush, Anal Vore, Farting, Scat




Unlike most other species, sleep wasn’t something dragons required to live.  It was just another in a long list of reasons that made them the superior beings that they were.  However, that isn’t to say they can’t sleep.  Whether it is to rest after a grueling battle, awaiting a certain event to arrive or just sheer boredom, there are multiple reasons why a dragon might put itself into a hibernative state.


While in this state, it is actually rather difficult to rouse a dragon from their slumber if certain conditions are not met, which vary from dragon to dragon.  The most common conditions to awaken a dragon are being of a certain threshold of power within a certain vicinity, entering the cave or cavern they reside in, soaking the land in blood and despair, or raising the concentration of malice and hatred in an area to a certain degree.


And yet, none of these conditions had been met in full as the stench of blood entered the small nesting area of the busty dragon girl as she awoke from her nap.  “Hmnngh?  Keep it down out there…  I’m trying to-!?”  Because she didn’t want to be disturbed, the pink-haired girl had decided to hibernate in her human form, since caves big enough to accommodate her dragon form are also invitations for parties of ‘heroes’ to come and attack her in her sleep.  However, as she was about to simply ignore the clear signs of a battle between humans, by the smell of the blood, in her territory, the concentration of magic surrounding her piqued her interest.  “Ohhh?  Some humans have the nerve to try and summon me specifically?  And with none of those pesky, weak protections?  Or maybe they can’t with how weak they feel.”  Grinning a big, toothy smile, she stood up and reached into the circling wisps of magical energy with her huge, red-scaled, draconic hands.  “Well, I suppose I am a bit hungry.”




Bloodied and wounded, their breathing deep and labored as they stood in a circle, the last seven spell casters of Gulnar poured what little magical power they had left into the summoning ceremony they were attempting to perform.  All around them the ground was soaked in blood and littered with bodies upon bodies upon bodies.


Coughing up some blood as she felt one of her lungs slowly fill with the crimson liquid, the youngest of the spellcasters fell to one knee, but through sheer grit and force of will she kept pouring her magic into the spell.  Damn you, Vahkhym!  My country, my parents!  I’ll make you pay!


“Princess!”  Seeing the older teen on the ground, the leader of the ceremony wanted nothing more than to be able to rush to her side.


“Focus on the ritual!”  Before their efforts could be ruined, she glared at him.  “It’s too late for us… too late for Gulnar, but if we can at least succeed here.”  Her eyes softened for a moment as she looked to the large pile of feces attracting flies and the tarnished, filthy crown that was sticking out from a portion of it.  “Father deserved better, and we will make Vahkhym pay.”


She was right, while they were still drawing breath, their wounds were beyond their means to recover from.  “Yes, princ-ah!”  Suddenly, a great rush of magic was drained from them as the spell completed, causing him and the other six people with him to collapse on the ground.


Standing in the center of the ceremony in a long, black cloak with white fur lining the collar was a young girl with long hair tied up in two ponytails.  Her body was concealed by the loosely hanging outerwear, except for the part stretched over her nearly comically large bosom and the two small, pudgy feet that extended past the tattered hem.  Her pink hair that transitioned to purple an indicator of her inhuman nature aside the two large, curled horns on either side of her head and thick, segmented red tail lifting the back of her cloak slightly left no room for doubt.  They had succeeded.


“G-Great Iruru…”  Straining the last bit of strength he had left to address the ferocious being, the Mage weakly raised his head.


Looking around at the mutilated corpses piled around, the air was not only heavy in the scent of blood, but also steeped in the suffering and malice of both assaulters and victims.  Her mouth cracking into a huge, fangy grin, she took a deep breath and giggled at the man addressing her.  “You did well to choose this place as the site of your summoning ceremony, human.  Had you not neglected to include the safeties needed to guarantee your lives, I wouldn’t have minded letting you live once our business is concluded.”  Of all the death surrounding her, the four still drawing breath encircling her were the only humans around.  Though three more in the circle they formed had only recently passed, and these last ones were on Death’s doorstep.  “Or rather, you weren’t planning on living much longer.  Very well, tell me why it is you summoned me.”


“For revenge of course!”  Stubbornly propping herself up on her arms, lifting her heavy, weary head, the rage that burned in the soulless eyes was both enticing and beautiful to the Chaos dragon.  “Our people were hunted down and slaughtered like animals, we barely managed to survive but are a stiff breeze away from death.  I cannot rest knowing the atrocities that befell my people, my family, go unpunished.  If my life is to be forfeit, I’d gladly offer it to you, oh mighty and fearsome dragon, in exchange for some measure of retribution to be delivered upon the Vahkhym Empire.”


Detached from human society as she was, Iruru needed no reason to ravage a nest built by an infestation of humans, however that also meant that she could leave them be if she didn’t feel like it either.  “Hmmm, if this ‘empire’ place is within my territory, I’ll get around to removing them eventually, but why would I bother with all of this meat that’s just going to rot?”  Smiling wickedly as she threw open her cloak revealing her mostly bare body, save for a thin pair of black underwear, and her massive, draconian hands, she narrowed her eyes at the dying girl and licked her lips.  Humans have little other use and she has been napping for the past couple decades.  Sniffing the air, she detected a rather foul odor with her sensitive sense of smell and turned to see several towering piles of fecal waste left behind by some large magical creatures.  “With such a large meal, I’d rather not leave any more for another wild beast.  But if it’ll make you feel a bit better, I can dig a little hole for you and your people when I’m done.”  Looking back at the girl, Iruru expected to see anger and/or despair as the being she used the last bit of her magical power to summon for vengeance outright refused to grant her that final wish.  However, instead the sight of the cooling stool only seemed to infuriate and sadden her.


“I suppose that is to be expected.  You owe us nothing and we have nothing to offer that you cannot simply take.”  Dejected and defeated, she fell over as her body slowly began to shut down from blood loss.  “If only I could have seen that Emperor watch as his precious pets were slaughtered before him…”


“Huh!?”  Indignant rage suddenly welling up from the core of her being, Iruru glared back at the pile of waste and back to the dying girl.  Walking over and lifting her up with a single hand, a vein in her temple visible pulsing, the dragon girl was no longer playing around.  “Did you say ‘pets’?”  Pointing back to the pile of crap and half digested bone, her eyes began to glow menacingly.  “As in, some human left that on my territory without cleaning it up!”  However, the girl didn’t reply.


“Princess?  Princess!”  Slowly dragging himself towards the cloak dragon girl, the hooded man barely had the strength to move as he left a trail of crimson.  “Y-Yes!  It was the new Emperor who left the battlefield in this state.  He had three powerful breasts and fed many of our people to them and waited to bury our best generals under them before he left.  Please… please, Great Iruru, we-!?”


Grabbing the noisy man with her free hand, Iruru looked the two humans over.  Hmm… I don’t care about these humans, but if it wasn’t for them that other one would have gotten away with disrespecting me and I cannot allow that.  Cleaning up after your pet was the responsibility of the pet owner, she had learned that back when she used to play with humans as a child, and to not do so is disrespectful and rude.  She was willing to ignore the humans she sensed passing through her territory in favor of her nap, but this…  “Okay humans, snacks can wait.”


Using her magical power to suspend the two in her hands, as well as the two still breathing on the ground, in the air behind her, Iruru proceeded to open small portals under the piles of corpses that transported them back to her cave for later.  Since she wasn’t opening gates to the other human world and had plenty of rest, it was an easy enough undertaking and the wildlife in the area knew not to tread too closely to her cave, lest they become her mid-nap snack.


Tearing open the cross-stitching that kept her cloak closed over her breasts, she exposed her mostly bare flesh and the black tube top that functioned as a chest covering for her.  She wrapped the four behind her in a layer of her magical power and shrunk them down to make it easier to transport them, sealing the wounds they had by reducing the damaged areas more than the surrounding tissue.  It wasn’t a solution to their injuries, but she just needed them to last long enough to witness the small measure of a reward she was going to grant them for informing her of the insolence of their enemy in her territory.


Speaking of…  Taking a deep breath, Iruru turned to the huge piles of scat and her breasts lit up in a bright, fiery glow.  Pursing her lips, she released an intense gout of flames that engulfed the organic matter and incinerated it in a matter of seconds, leaving not even a sprinkle of ash in its wake.  “Now to bill the rude pet owner, and you four are coming with.”  Stuffing the barely conscious, shrunken humans into her top and cleavage, she took to the air and followed the trail leading away from the sight of the massacre.




Since his army caught up to the fleeing people of Gulnar, the Vahkhym Emperor couldn’t stop laughing at the pitiful resistance their measly soldiers put up against his troops.  How could they possibly believe a few dozen soldiers could hope to hold off his men and beasts.  It was especially entertaining watching the general, once known far and wide for his tactical genius, struggle helplessly as his beloved pet, Darla, buried him in the leftover remains of the refugees she had eaten.


“...and the fool of a King!  Did you see how he dove to protect that child?”  Reminiscing with those of his harem that he brought with him, he mocked the fallen.  “What was the point?  They both ended up in Sally’s belly, so he threw his life away for nothing!”  Looking back at the immense canine in question as she laid in her cage, he was the only one that could approach her without getting eaten.  Each of his pets he raised from when they were babies, and were magically bound to be unquestioningly loyal to him.  Sally didn’t even hesitate when he told her to eat the previous Emperor, his father, in private.  “Do you think he’s still in her gut, or was he left back among his peop-huh?”


While admiring the beauty of the majestic creature, he noticed Sally, along with Darla and Yvette, jump up and start howling, whinnying and squeaking wildly, looking behind them.  However, looking back in the direction they traveled, there was nothing but the procession of troops and the Forbidden Highlands they had just left.


“Girls?  What’s gotten into y-?!”  Trying to figure out what had spooked his pets so much, he froze when he noticed they were looking up towards the sky, and a large shadow had been cast over the back end of his army.  Looking up just in time, he saw two gigantic masses of flawless flesh come crashing down.




Flying at a high altitude and even higher velocity, it didn’t take long for Iruru to catch up to the returning army.  Marching in an orderly fashion, rows by rows, there were hundreds of them, plus three large cages near the front.  “I.  Found.  You.”  Baring her fangs in elation, there were more playmates than she was expecting.  Hmm…  I don’t want to let any of them get away, but I don’t want to just kill them all without having some fun first…  Not sure how exactly she wanted to torment her fragile little toys, she felt her summoners start to stir in her breasts and that gave her an idea.


Positioning herself over the tail end of the army, she allowed herself to fall out of the sky.  Wrapping herself in a field of magical power like she had for the dying humans before, she began to expand her body, clothes, and by extensions, passengers, until she was the size of her dragon form.


Humans usually turn to ash when they get too close in my dragon form… it must be tough being so weak, I don’t know how they can even survive.  But like this I should be able to play with them lots and lots!  Gleefully, she belly-flopped into the ground just behind the army… or so her intention was to land behind them, but she miscalculated her position and felt a large number of humans get crushed into paste underneath her breasts and the top bit of her belly. Smiling as she loomed over the gathering of playmates and food, she went to move her summoners to the top of her head so they could watch the fun she was about to have, but instead of four she found only two… plus two stains that used to be people that had gotten squishing in the jiggle of her breasts.  Uh… oops.  Oh well.  “Hello there, humans.  You thought you could come into my territory and make a mess without cleaning up?  Well, you don’t have to worry about that anymore, I cleaned up for you.”


Most of the army was frozen in terror, awe and a weird state of arousal at the busty brobdingnagian girl.  The sense of apathy she had towards them was unnerving, like a human has towards an insect that is already in the shadow of their boot.  Thought the deafening silence of heavy breathing, clattering armor and dumbfounded gasps, one soldier close enough to feel the natural heat her body exuded but far enough away to see over the crest of her massive chest to look her in the eye found his courage and pointed up at her.  “W-We have already l-le-left your feeding gr-grounds, foul beast!  What b-b-business have you with us?”


“Hm?”  Glancing down at the speaking soldier, she smiled eerily sweetly at him.  “To collect my cleaning fee.  Your lives.”  Inhaling deeply and puffing out her considerable chest even more, Iruru could feel a few of the soldiers that were only partially crushed under her get pulverized into a messy pulp and concentrated her magic into her oversized flame sacs.


Her breasts taking on a bright, orange-red glow as the flames built in her chest, the screams of the humans too close to her body cried out as they burst into flames from the extreme heat.  Though the lucky ones were those close enough to immolate quickly and fall apart as ash, or far enough away to merely only have the heavy metal armor they wore heat up to an uncomfortable degree.  Within a certain range, the metal covering a portion of the army became red hot and began to melt, yet she hadn’t even released her flames yet.


From atop Iruru’s head, the four surviving Gulnarans barely had the strength to hold on as they watched the soldiers that massacred their friends and family writhe in agony as they slowly burned to death.  There wasn’t a single shred of regret or sympathy on their faces.


Seeing how effective her flames were without even making contact with the pathetic humans, Iruru instead of releasing the fiery blast on them, sighed and a sheet of flames danced over the remaining troops.  Seriously?  That’s it?  Not expecting anything like a proper fight from these humans, the fact that a large number of them fainted from the heat of her beasts alone was pitiful.  As her breath dissipated, the intense heat had the rest collapse from exhaustion.  “Huh?  Over already?  But I haven’t even begun to play yet!”


“Am I dreaming?”  It all happened so fast, there wasn’t even time for the Empire to draw their weapons as the princess watched on in amazement.  The sweat dripping down her brow as the wave of heat that rose from the flames Iruru just exhaled in a bored sigh lingered on her face.  She had heard her father and mother equate dragons to natural disasters before but she couldn’t see it, forces of nature don’t direct the devastation they create.  “If only we could have called on her when…”


“No, princess.  Instead of the Empire, our people would have perished in her stomach.”  While it was a tempting thought, forgetting that Iruru still planned to make meals out of all of their dead couldn’t be forgotten.  She had no intention of protecting them, and if he and the princess hadn’t been so much closer towards Iruru’s collar bone than the other two, they would have also been crushed without a second thought.


Thinking a bit more clearly, she had to acknowledge that this display of strength wasn’t hers of her kingdom’s.  Iruru didn’t belong to her.  “Yeah… You’re righ-huh?”  As she was about to admit her folly, the ground beneath them rolled back quickly and her grip wasn’t strong enough to take her along with it.  Now suspended in the air, she looked down at the pink-haired dragon girl’s nose, bigger than she was tall, and the cavernous mouth that opened below it.


“Princess!”  Scrambling forward with the last bit of hysterical strength his body could muster, the Mage lunged to catch her, but in his panic his mind never thought of how to save them as they plummeted past the razor sharp fangs.


“Hey.  Did yo-ulp!”  Utterly disappointed with the lack of strength of the Empire’s army, Iruru was about to ask her summoners if she got the wrong group of weaklings when something fell into her mouth.  Were you eager to feed yourselves to me or something?  I guess these really are the humans I was looking for…  While she wouldn’t disagree with the general notion that humans made for tasty treats, Iruru wasn’t a fan of chewing them like a lot of others.  Letting out a long, heavy sigh, she tossed the two in her mouth towards the back of her throat and swallowed them with ease.  I should have just stayed asleep…  Why did I even-hmmm?  Ready to just finish the defeated army quickly by raising one of her massive, clawed hands above most of them, conditions finally aligned for her to notice a tingle in her crotch and her heart rate quickening.  Huh?  I’m going into heat now!?  No wonder I couldn’t sleep properly, but how do I…?  She hadn’t prepared for this, but a sight fluttering feeling in her belly was making her more aroused.  Getting a final massage from her summoners was a delightful parting gift from them, so she turned her attention back to the pathetic humans that tormented them so, and her menacing smile returned.  “Well, since I’ve won, that means you listen to me now, right?”


Standing to tower over the mostly unconscious army, the beautiful dragon girl took off her cloak, bra and panties and stood unashamedly in her birthday suit for them to see.  Honestly, she didn’t understand why humans insisted on wearing clothes in the first place, they say nothing about ‘shame’ or ‘decency’ when dragons walk around naked in their natural forms.  Besides, she knew human men stared at her chest with lustful eyes all the time, even now with imminent death standing before them she could see some of them focus solely on her bare chest.


But what should I expect from monkeys that are enslaved by their lust…  It wasn’t like she was bothered by the stares, she had allowed more than a few humans to spend their last moments indulging in her breasts before killing them in the past.  But now it was time to indulge in her arousal, not theirs.  Turning away from the army, she lifted her tail and slowly sat down on a small portion of the unconscious army just past the craters her breasts formed from her landing.  The sensation of their weak bodies popping as she applied her weight on them was oddly satisfying, but what she truly enjoyed were the ones that slipped between her plump cheeks and tickled her dirty hole.  I thought humans were so stupid they could even get the right hole when I first saw them doing this, but it might be one of the few things they were right about.  Too bad I knocked them out, feeling her quivering pucker clench in response to a couple bodies wrapped in warm metal, they were sucked up into her filthy depths without a struggle, it feels better when they try to fight my butthole.  Even if that were true, her sex spiked in heat as she wiggled her butt and sucked a couple more soldiers into her bowels.  Giggling, she looked back over her shoulder and used her draconic hands to spread her tush open to show off her backdoor.  “I’m feeling a bit merciful today, so instead of just killing you all and going back to sleep, how about this.  Climb into my gigantic butt, and if you survive coming back out, I’ll let you go.  Of course, refuse and my next task won’t be nearly as easy.”


As most of the army was regaining consciousness and were able to hear the dragon girl’s ultimatum, more than half of the remaining soldiers were incapable of complying even if they wanted to.  It was common knowledge that if you valued your life, you take any out a dragon offers you.  Even if that offer is sacrificing your first born, betraying your family, or in rare cases such as this, satisfying deranged, deviant requests.  One-by-one, especially among the young and inexperienced soldiers, dozens pulled themselves up and staggered to the oddly clean, oily anus that would decide their fate.  Ignoring the pleas and insults of their comrades who opted to test Iruru’s patience, they climbed into her fetid bowels one after another, some passing out as he pressed his face against the wrinkly flesh from a combination of heat and smell, but the soldier behind him would either pull him out or shove him in to make way.


Geez, there’s more of them than I thought there would be…  Watching as the line leading to the entrance of her bowel grew as the pressure of possibly certain death set in to those watching, Iruru might have grown her body, but there was still only so much space inside of her.  They might catch on if I grow bigger,  so instead…  Not wanting her toys to realize her intentions, she cast a spell within her bowel and snickered as space freed up.  “Hurry up, Iruru’s booty salvation only has so much space.”


Inside of the dragon girl’s rectum, as soldiers passed the threshold and fell into the empty space, they felt a wave of physical discomfort as the fleshy wrinkles around and under them grew massively in scale.  High above, they saw new entrants pry open the anal sphincter to allow a bit of light to flood in, only their comrades were gigantic as they entered, then in an instant shrunk and fell down among them!  As if the noxious gas, sweltering heat, slimy mucus and clumps of fecal waste weren’t bad enough, she was shrinking them as they entered so she could hold more of them.  Worst of all, there was a huge wall of dragon scat awaiting evacuation that blocked the way further into her bowels!  The lucky ones were those that simply passed out from the lack of oxygen in the miasmic environment, as the rumbling sounds that echoed from deeper in the dragon girl’s body got louder and more concerning as her bowels filled up.


As the last soldier willingly squeezed through her anus, Iruru felt her gut rumble as well and rubbed her tummy.  “That seems to be everyone, so do your best to survive!”  Applying pressure on her abdominal muscles, her bowels shifted as a massive pocket of gas traveled towards the exit.  Concentrating her senses on the roughly one hundred lives crammed in with her excrement, it was already becoming more entertaining as her stool shifted ever so slightly.


It was an event of apocalyptic proportions to the soldiers inside of Iruru’s bowels!  First the massive stool advanced into the space they occupied, burying those that couldn’t get away.  Clumps fell of and plowed through their numbers, and some fell victim to the tight wrinkles in her intestinal walls, either falling entirely into the crevice without a trace to be seen, or possibly worst, left protruding from the fold of flesh only to watch helplessly as they met a fecally end.  But the shifting bowel movement wasn’t the end of their trial, merely a precursor to the true disaster she was exposing them to.


The pressure within her bowels increased to painful levels, bringing many of the soldiers to their knees, if not making them pass out outright as pockets of potent scat festered gas slipped past the gigantic stool.  Just as the force of a trapped fart threatened to crush all the men flat, the heavens opened and light strobed in as the gas had reached the pressure threshold necessary to push open her tightly sealed anus… and then the storm followed.  With the release of the seal came the turbulent winds as the pressurized gas rushed to escape, picking up flecks of fecal matter, droplets of bowel lubrication and more terrifyingly, soldiers that weren’t able to brace themselves on something!  Not all of the men swept off their feet were thrown towards the exit though, some were flung into the squishy walls, piles of dragon feces or into their fellow soldiers, bouncing around like debris caught in a hurricane.


However, the ones that had it the worst were those sent flying towards the strobing light, Iruru’s fibrillating backdoor!  Even though the entire catastrophic event only lasted for a few seconds, there was plenty of time for those flung towards the rapidly opening and shutting hole to register the demise of the unfortunate ahead of them.  As the bodies were mercilessly pulverized by the powerful anal muscles, what was left was carried out along with true tainted winds that brought them to their fate.  Screams and pleas were drowned out by the trumpeting of the rushing winds.


Feeling the slight relief in her bowels as a couple short puffs of gas escaped from her rear, Iruru giggled as she felt more and more of the life forces at the end of her intestinal tract get snuffed out, but also tried to make sure that their souls didn’t escape just yet.  It was far easier with humans, but she wasn’t exactly proficient at it and there were a couple other ones she needed to make sure she kept, so more than a few slipped through her grasp.  However, it wasn’t just the devastation within her superior derrière that she found humorous, but the ‘storm’ the remaining army was caught in as well.


To say nothing of the bodies of those that were too close all but exploding from the initial shock wave of the echoing flatus, carts, supplies and those unable to find something to hold onto were swept up in the gale force wind.  Tumbling through the air and off the ground, taking out a few other soldiers along the way, it was second only to the mind numbing stink that accompanied the booming sound.  While her flame breath was infamous, Iruru embodied the dangers of fire and heat, so even her farts raised the temperature to uncomfortable levels, which paired with the sickening smell had those that didn’t pass out from either to vomit from the latter.  They had been utterly defeated when she first appeared, this was just humiliation for her entertainment.


And entertained she was, smiling with an almost innocence as her fart subsided and she saw the humans convulse in weird positions on the ground.  The Elders we’re right, human suffering is so much fun!  When she was a child, she hadn’t believed the philosophies imparted on her, but every time she tormented humans she reminded herself of their words.  All she did was break wind a bit and they were reduced to such a state.  “Hmm… maybe my butt was a bit much for you.  Okay, let’s try something else.”  There were still a few hundred more playthings still breathing, not to mention the three animals in cages that she could smell towards the front.  Since she played with some of them now, she couldn't let them get away without playing with everybody, that just wouldn’t be very fair.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!


https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories


Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:


https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282