- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2022/03/10]

The second part of my Iruru story, vote for by my Subscribers!  Again, Iruru did nothing wrong, she's precious and deserves plenty of head pats and belly rubs.


Tags: Vore, Breast Vore, Unbirth, Snot, Soul Vore, Scat, Digestion, Violent, Gore

After the ground shook from the unexpected arrival of the man-eating beast his army had been trying to avoid waking, the young Emperor of the Vahkhym Empire passed out after Iruru announced her intentions to kill them all.  He was unaware of the fates of his soldiers as the pink-haired dragon girl cruelly snuffed out lives with her breasts, body heat, and butt, but the powerful, offensive scent that tainted the air after an echoing roar of thunder brought him out of unconsciousness.


Dear Gods!  What is that horrible smell!  Immediately rolling over and vomiting from the potently foul stench, he gasped for fresh air, or something pleasant to cover up the smell with.  But he was alone in his palanquin.  The girls of his harem were nowhere to be seen and his guards were missing.  Where did they go, leaving their Emperor behind!  How dare th-


“Hmm… maybe my butt was a bit much for you.  Okay, let’s try something else.”  Echoing from the rear of his army, Iruru’s voice interrupted his line of thought and demanded his immediate attention as she stood up and cast the remnants of his forces in her shadow.




Bouncing her breasts in her huge, draconic clawed hands, Iruru smiled wickedly at the lustful stares of the remaining playthings below her.  Even though she had just killed a bunch of their friends and allies with a fart, leaving more to slowly suffocate in her excrement, their degenerate monkey brains still lusted after her body.  Heeheehee.  Well, if it’s my chest you want…  Lifting her chest up, Iruru slammed her body down into the ground, creating new craters that came up to her sunken nipples.  Slipping a claw into each of the slits that hid her nipples from the world, she created a big enough space for nubs of flesh to be seen and giggled gleefully.  “Those who don’t want to end up as food, you have five minutes to climb into my boobs.  You better hurry.”  Licking her lips to accentuate her point, she buried her chin into her cleavage and opened her mouth wide to show off the next destination for anyone that couldn’t make it to her breasts.


The dark, cavernous maw dripped with saliva, as globs felt from her palate and ran down her extended tongue, slowly flowing over the curves of her breasts and soaking the ground.  The scent of her stale breath wafted out, thinning the lingering stench of her flatus that polluted the air, making it easier for those that slowly began to move towards her to breathe.  Slowly, a procession to either of the sunken entrances to her massive mammaries formed at those hoping for mercy complied, even as their rebellious allies denounced them for being deceived.


Sensing the potency of human suffering, malice, despair and resentment intensify, Iruru watched on, becoming hornier and honier as soldier after soldier squeezed into her nipples.  Yes, yes!  Come, there’s plenty of room in my breasts for you horny monkeys.  Rut away and unleash your pathetic lust into my boobs.  It always felt nice using her breasts to torment and kill humans.  They obsessed over them enough.  There was also that one time she woke from a nap only to find a village had formed around her and the people were worshiping her boobs, which was as hilarious as it was creepy, but an extreme in human attraction to her chest that she could never forget.  Hmm…  and look at those fools who think they can run.  Can they not sense that I’ve marked them with my magic?  Well, they won’t get far.  Ignoring those that were trying to run, Iruru waited a bit longer than her promised five minutes for the lines to fully disappear before standing back up.  There were still some injured soldiers that were desperately trying to crawl their way to her, but it was too late now.  Well then, time for the next game.




Damnit!  C-Come on body!  H-Hurry…  Even if he wasn’t severely injured in the storm that erupted from the sadistic dragon’s plump ass, the young soldier knew there was no getting away from the Chaos Dragon if she didn’t allow it.  Sadly, mercy didn’t seem to be on the menu for her today, so he wanted to at least stay off of hers.  If they so wish it, he heard a dragon can adjust the strength of their stomach acids, leaving their meals to suffer slow, agonizing deaths as they melt inside of them.  Even if her breasts were filled with thick dragon milk, it was a much better way to die than in her stomach!  Come on…  Damnit!  Why did I have to get flung so far away?  Watching as the line of his comrades dwindles, grown men and women prying open the slit in the nubs sunken in the massive breasts and squeezing their bodies inside.  Puddles of the syrupy fluid leaking for Iruru’s breasts pooled at their feet, producing a sweet, rich scent that drifted through the air with every person consumed.


He wasn’t the only one too injured to walk properly trying to make it to the draconic girl, but as the last person in the lines disappeared into Iruru’s breasts, she smiled wickedly and stood up!  There was nothing he could do as her breasts bounced and settled on her chest as she rose to her feet.


“Oh, that’s right.  I have to discipline those ‘pets’ too, don’t I?”  Ignoring the stragglers that tried so desperately to get her to notice them, Iruru’s attention was already elsewhere.  Their lives didn’t matter to her, they never did but now they couldn’t even serve as entertainment to her twisted desires.


No!  No, no, no!  I… I don’t want to be digested!  Cursing his luck and wallowing in the knowledge that he was soon going to begin the process of becoming dragon shit, the wounded soldier slammed his fist against the ground repeatedly until he noticed a darker shadow fall over him.  Turning his gaze upwards, the sense of fear left him and he was filled with an unnatural calm as he stared up at the underside of the gigantic girl’s pudgy foot.  Dirt clung to her sole, bits falling off and landing around him as she moved to step forward, so whether she intentionally positioned her heel directly above was intentional or not, he didn’t care at this point.  Oh sweet merciful Iruru…


As her foot came rushing down to meet him, he admired the girl that was about to snuff out his life without a care.  Her legs that had the slenderness of a woman but the plumpness of an adolescent with a bit of baby fat clinging to their thighs, extending up to a juicy, dripping sex.  Her soft butt that now entombed hundreds of his comrades, likely filled with draconic scat awaiting release, and her thick, segmented tail that waved behind her.  The subtle curve of her heel as it came down on him and the stink of years or even decades of not being washed, her weight was overwhelming and absolute.  Over before he had a chance to feel any pain at all, the world disappeared behind Iruru’s heel.


And he, under it.




Humming happily as she strode up the procession of humans, Iruru didn’t bother to step carefully.  It sounded like some were begging for their lives, but she didn’t care about them any more, or at least not yet.  It felt oddly satisfying to crush a human under her feet, even if it made quite a mess, but she didn’t have to worry about that here in the middle of nowhere.  Instead, she was more focused on the monstrous large, but still bite-sized to her, wolf, horse and rat beasts freaking out at her from in their cages.  Is that a rat, or a mouse?  I never could tell them apart.  As she got to them and began to reach for them though, a human man in fancy clothes ran out and stood between her and the beasts.


“Don’t you DARE touch my babies, you… you… you beautiful, overgrown monster!”  Yelling at the top of his lungs at her, Iruru wasn’t sure if he was trying to compliment her or insult her.


“‘Beautiful’, eeeh?”  Smiling lewdly at him, though he seemed weak, this human at least came to the defense of his pets rather than abandoning them.  Holding up her breasts, she could feel the humans inside slide further into the jiggling flesh, struggling to breathe in the milk filled environment.  Did they think that I was going to play with them too?  That this wasn’t a one-way trip and now they’ll either drown in my milk or burn the next time I ignite my flame sacs?  Silly humans, you were so eager to not be my food that you didn’t think about that?  Even if it was out of desperation, she never even insinuated that she’d spare them if they entered her breasts.  Though, as always, like this human before her, the already low intelligence of humans drops even lower whenever she presents them with her boobs.  “You mean these, right?  You humans all like that same-”


“While captivating to be sure, I was unable to focus on those elegant arms and lovely tail of yours for the sheer size of her breasts.  Now that I have a better look, even those fangs of yours are gorgeous but you’ve been neglecting your horns.”  Confidently complimenting and charming the gigantic dragon girl, the young Emperor was ambitious to say the least, but by the way he treated his pet better than any of his servants or girls from his harem, Iruru was the perfect being to him.  Not some foul, repulsive, ugly beast like in the legends he had heard.  “If you would like, I could make you the head of my harem and give you whatever you want.  Money, shelter, human sacrifices, become my wife and I will give you the world!  All I ask is that you spare my pets.”


Huh?  Eh?  Wh-What is this human saying!?  Confused by the sudden compliments to her draconic features over her human ones and her arousal messing with her head, Iruru was both embarrassed and flattered by the human’s proposition.  Wait, did he say ‘wife’?  Does he wish to mate with me?  N-No, no, no…  I-I would never allow…  I mean, I’ve teased human’s with my boobs before.  Watching them uselessly mate with and try to impregnate my boobs is so pathetically funny, but… but my…  Smiling from ear to ear, Iruru held a hand over the human and raised him off the ground.  “Heehee, for a human, you’re kinda cute.  I’ll keep ya around for some fun later.  I’ve got to wipe out these weaklings for intruding on my territory, but we can go back to my cave after.”  Encasing the man in a sphere of magic, she attached it to the end of her tail like an ornament and returned her attention to the cowering monsters in the cages.


They had completely submitted to her, instinctively knowing their place far beneath her.  Rather ironic since human’s claim to be more intelligent but are unable to realize something so simple without a demonstration.  Normally that would have been enough for her to set them free and ignore them, but unfortunately for them, she had just woken up and the number of humans left wasn’t enough to satisfy her hunger.


Well, pets or no, their owner belongs to me now, which makes them mine.  Breaking the top of the wolf’s cage first, Iruru plucked the whimpering beast up and held it up to her mouth as she rolled her tongue out under it.




The Emperor’s pets were the most fearsome and powerful creatures in all the land.  They each had the power to destroy armies and slaughter cities, and were fiercely loyal to their master, so any opposition to the Emperor’s whims was met with swift death.  The soldiers had never witnessed them lose a fight, never once being forced to retreat.


And yet now, they watched on as the gigantic dragon girl laid the Emperor’s favorite pet, Sally, a descendant of the mighty Fenrir itself, on her tongue and left it there for a moment.  The majestic monstrous wolf didn’t try to flee, it just waited as the pinkette brought it into her mouth and closed her lips.  Only a faint whimper was heard before loud crunches emanated from her as she moved her jaw up and down, smiling happily.


Tilting her head back, Iruru swallowed and a bulge traveled down her throat, disappearing into her massive body, ending the terror of the ‘Great White Wolf’.  “Hmmm!   Wolf meat has such a strong flavor to it.  So good!”  Licking her lips, Iruru look satisfied with her meal, and an odd sense of ease settled over the soldiers knowing that the voracious canine could terrorize people no more.


The other two pets of the Emperor weren’t given any more consideration than the wolf, as Iruru consumed the man-eating mare, a direct descendant of one of Diomedes’ horses, and the giant rat, Yvette, whose origins were shrouded in mystery.  Neither tried to escape or fight back, they had completely surrendered and been consumed by the powerful dragon girl.


However, even with such large prey to make up her meal, Iruru showed no visible sign of their presence in her belly.  And from the ‘small’ burp that came up her throat, and the look in her eye as she turned to face what was left of their forces, the hunger in her eye hadn’t diminished in the least.




With her meals settling in her stomach, Iruru turned back to all the humans left to play with and smiled.  She had plenty of room for the main course after her appetizers, but what was dinner without a show?


Laying down on her back, crushing the empty cages and deserted palanquin under her butt and back, she closed her eyes and focused to condense some of her magic above her face a bit and opened tiny gates under all the humans that she had marked with her magic that were still alive.


Even the ones that fled into the wilderness, the soldiers and the servants, were transported above the powerful dragon girl’s face, landing on a platform that wasn’t visible to the naked eye.  Most of them were still scared, confused and desperate.  Anger and hate swirled in their cores, and Iruru gleefully watched for a few seconds.


“It’s time for the final game, humans.”  Drawing any lingering attention to her, Iruru smiled up as the fearful gazes focused on her.  “I’ve created a magical barrier for you all to fight on.  The losers will drop into my mouth, and I hope I don’t have to explain what’ll happen after that.  The last one standing… hmm, let’s see.  Oh, I know!  I’ll escort the last survivor back and make sure you get home safe and sound.  How’s that for a prize?”  Laughing at her brilliant idea, she drowned out the protests of some of the more ‘reasonable’ people who were trying to negotiate with her.


These protests were quickly silenced, along with the busty, gigantic dragon girl’s laughter, as a number of people unaware they were standing so close to the edges of the circular platform suddenly felt the surface disappear from under them.  But it wasn’t just those on the edges, as several people at various positions within the area of the barrier also fell through it with only a few catching themselves from plummeting into the wide open, toothy maw below them.


Swallowing the treats that fell into her mouth, Iruru looked up at all the shocked faces and licked her lips.  “Oh, I forgot to mention that I’m actually pretty bad at making barriers.  I’m not a Harmony Faction weakling after all, so it’s not exactly stable.  It won’t last too long, so mind the gaps.  Though I wouldn’t mind there being no winner too, I suppose.”  Smirking up at the stupefied people, Iruru just opened her mouth wide and waited for the treats to come to her.


There was no movement from the people on the magical barrier, as they all just stared down at the salivating abyss waiting for the unfortunate that fell off.  The heat of her breath rose up, carrying the stench of her unwashed mouth of decades and the faint scent of the monstrous creatures she had just eaten.  Then, a soft belch escaped her throat, and like ringing a bell to begin a competition, all chaos broke out.




As a soldier of the Vahkhym Empire, he had sworn an oath to protect her people and lands from all threats, foreign and domestic.  It was a cause that he would have happily thrown his life away for, to ensure that his family and friends could live a peaceful life.  And for over a decade, he had proudly served the previous Emperor to that end.  But this mission, to hunt down and kill the fleeing refugees of the fallen Gulnar Kingdom so the new Emperor could take their princess as his latest wife and feed the rest to his now late pets, was more than the proud soldier could take.  Even before the appearance of the mighty beast that slept in the Forbidden Highlands, he knew what they were doing was wrong, and now, like divine retribution, this childishly adult dragon, a force of destruction and chaos, was decimating their forces.  So many were already dead, lost to the one most likely called Iruru, if legends are to be believed, in some of the most humiliating ways he could ever imagine.


Damnit!  I will not die here, like this, as a piece of meat for a perverted dragon!  Seeing his comrades all turn on each other, the bodies began to rain down into the gigantic maw below them, much to their draconic tormentor’s amusement.


The injured were the first, kicked off the platform mercilessly while begging for help.  Some were able to drag the one that pushed them off down with them as a final act of defiance, but it all resulted in the same end as the plump, whetted lips of the pink-haired man-eater closed for a moment and the sounds of her swallowing those unfortunate souls was heard over the sounds of steel clashing against steel before she opened her mouth again for a fresh batch of morsel, sighing contently.  The smell of the breath was thick with blood and death, and her potent belches carried enough of the acidic fumes from her stomach that those with weaker constitutions were falling over, coughing.  He understood why, feeling his throat and lungs itch as he breathed in the toxic fumes as well, but it didn’t seem like an intentional action on the dragon girl’s part.  As humans, they were just that weak in front of her.  That, potentially, just her burps could dissolve a person’s insides, which spoke volumes of the potency of the digestive juices currently breaking down the lives in her stomach.


Yet, he still had his pride as a man as he blocked a sword swing from a fellow soldier aimed at one of the Emperor’s concubines.  Kicking the soldier away, they collided with two others and all fell from the platform, down into the gleeful dragon below.  “Stay behind me!”  He ordered, parrying another attack, and causing the assailant to trip into a gap he noticed from the formation of blood splatter in the invisible barrier.


Some of the other surviving concubines noticed this and got behind the honorable soldier, unable to fight themselves.  However, he was only one man, and protecting a single girl was hard enough in this chaos.  A couple were dragged out of the group, pulled into the melee to be tossed over the edge or enjoyed before the inevitable end, and there was nothing he could do to help them without risking the others.  As the numbers dwindled, it became a bit easy to protect the few that remained behind him, but at the same time the atmosphere was becoming intolerably dense with the acidic gasses rising up from the well fed dragon below.


Damnit…  this is getting bad.  His breathing was labored and his muscles ached.  The girls behind him could barely stand, let alone move and there were only five others left on the platform beside him and the two girls he was protecting.  Thankfully, those soldiers seemed to be on their last legs too, and what was left of the barrier they stood on was pitted with numerous holes.  Just a bit more.  I-If I get rid of those five, maybe I can bargain with the dragon.  These girls didn’t ask-!?




Wow… I knew humans were a selfish bunch, but they all turned on each other really quickly.  Though she was enjoying the show, Iruru was reminded again of how pathetic humans can be.  There was nothing worse than a traitor, turning on the ones you fought alongside for your own personal gain, even if it was understandable.  One’s own life was important, the most important but is living without being able to be proud of what you’ve done worth it?  Well, it’s not like they’re dragons.  Killing your friends or just waiting to die, both are pretty pathetic, but they’re humans…


“Stay behind me!”  Hearing one human yell loudly, Iruru’s attention was drawn to a muscular man in armor protecting a barely clothed woman, kicking a few humans down into her mouth.


Oh, look at him.  Gather enough humans and you’ll find one or two that are worth a bit more than the rest.  Keeping an eye on him, Iruru was able to enjoy her meal, watching him fight hard to protect more and more of those barely dressed women.  He couldn’t save all of them though, some falling into a gap and coming into her mouth, others getting dragged off and mated with by idiots that didn’t realize there was no point in impregnating a woman to create an heir if she fell into her stomach too, and a few were just cut down.  Hmnnnn…  If I have to spare a human, I’d rather them be like him.


With her game coming to an end soon, there were only eight humans left, two females behind the man and five others who had formed a sort of temporary alliance to deal with him.  Just as it looked like the man was about to go on the offensive, though, the barrier weakened under his feet and he plummeted too far to catch himself.  He was able to, in one final attack, throw his sword up through a gap in the magical platform as the five others rushed the defenseless women.  His sword impaled one, who grabbed another and dragged them down as well, leaving three to advance upon the women.


Inhaling sharply, Iruru drew the falling, honorable human into her nose with the strong current of air, sparing him the trip to her gullet that the two other soldiers were bound for as she reached up to pluck the two women off the platform.  However, before she could, rather than be defiled, the younger of the two girls dove off the weakening barrier, feeding herself to Iruru in a final act of defiance.  Well… I’m not not going to eat a willing meal.  Swallowing the squirming girl, she smiled as she picked up the other.  “Well this is boring now.  I’m not interested in watching you humans try to mate with one another, so I’m just going to make this one the winner.”  Dismissing the barrier before either of the combatants left could question her, Iruru took in their looks of despair and hopelessness before sending them to do the one meaningful thing their lives could amount to, and fuel for her body.  You’ll probably become padding on my boobs and butt anyway.  Aren’t you happy?




Just making contact with the thick saliva of the great beast’s mouth stung the skin, and the descent down her throat was painful, breaking a few bones.  While they weren’t the most gentle of muscles, it wasn’t like the dragon girl’s throat was trying to crush him either, so he instinctively knew how futile his efforts to climb back up and out of her body were.


But he fought anyway.  What other choice did he have?  To go along with her desires and digest in her churning stomach?  Absolutely not!  He needed to fight.  There was no other choice.


Though the result was the same either way and he was quickly deposited into the digestive organ that was far fuller than he would have thought it would be.  Not that he could see anything, but rather the sounds of yelling, pleading, begging and accusing were far too numerous for such a hostile environment.  If the dragon girl’s saliva was so strong, her stomach acids should have dissolved most of the people she had eaten by now.  Yet, the frothy fluids sloshing around his boots was barely more potent than the spittle that stung his skin.


Before he could make sense of what was happening though, the walls of the stomach closed in on them all, stretching tight around the mass of living humans, eliminating any space they had to move.  Now they were nothing more than a clunk of wiggling bodies, just meat awaiting processing…




Heeheehee.  It’s a bit annoying to hold back my tummy from turning all of you into slop, but I still need you all for another game.  Giggling as she felt a few of the humans in her belly perish, Iruru did her best to restrain their souls, preventing them from returning to be reincarnated or sent to their final reward/punishment depending on the whims of the Gods.  However, she had little practice doing such a simple thing, especially with so many at once, and there were two souls in particular that she refused to let go, so she was forced to allow a few to slip away.  Well, that doesn’t matter.  I’ll keep who I keep and that’s all there is to it.


Flipping over onto her stomach, the pinkette lowered her last remaining human to the ground and let her go.  The woman immediately bowed and wailed incoherently, though bits and pieces of a ‘thank you’ made it through.


“I don’t want your thanks or worship, human.  You were just lucky to survive, and I promised that I’d take you home, safe and sound.  I always keep my promises.”  Feeling an itch in her nose, Iruru closed one side and exhaled sharply through the other, shooting out a glob of dragon snot that landed next to the woman.  Sticking out from it, a pair of arms and legs clawed up to the sky.  “Oh, look at that.  A human even luckier than you.  Well, the game’s over now, so I suppose I can spare him too.”  Shrinking her body down to her normal human height, Iruru adjusted the sizes of the fodder in her stomach so that she gained a distended belly larger than her bust.


Though she was going to pull the man out of her mostly solid mucus, the woman was already desperately digging him out without a moment's hesitation.  Even sinking into the slimy mess herself, the woman pulled him free and while he was still coughing up dragon snot, she wiped his face of the excess mucus and kissed him without reservation.


Seeing the passionate display reminded Iruru of her own lust, and the human with odd tastes hanging from her tail.  Encapsulating the two survivors in a sphere of magic, she shrunk them down and brought them with her as she grabbed her clothes and flew off back to her cave, leaving the destroyed and scattered remnants of the Vahkhym Empire’s army behind for nature to claim.




After being trapped in a spherical prison of magic, the Emperor couldn’t tell what was going on with his army or pets.  The magical walls blocked light and sound, so the only information he got was that she was moving him around, back and forth in a slow rhythmic pattern.  If she had bound him to her tail, the motion would make sense, but soon his thoughts were occupied only with the gigantic, pink-haired dragon girl as a sweet scent filled the orb.  It muddled his mind and made him burn with desire, stripping his clothes off for they became too stiflingly hot and her manhood was painfully erect.


He thought of her beautiful, scaled arms and thick, segmented tail and felt the irresistible urge to pleasure himself, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn’t bring himself to climax.  And every moment he was unable to satisfy his lust, it grew hotter and hotter.  A single name dominated his mind as the pink haired dragon girl flashed through his mind.


Iruru!  Iruru, Iruru, Iruru, Iruru!  Ah, my Iruru.  Rubbing his member against the smooth walls of his prison, the Emperor had become enthralled and enamored by the powerful beast.  It didn’t matter to him that she slaughtered his army.  Between her and his pets, they could live a fulfilling life, conquering the world together.


However, as he was humping the magical barrier holding him, it vanished and he fell onto a firm surface of fine red scales.  Looking around, he saw five tall, thick pillars rise in front and to the sides of his field of vision, alabaster instruments of death that could easily have torn asunder if he wasn’t so small in comparison to them.  But looking behind him, he saw her, staring back at him.


Her body bare without a stitch of clothing, Iruru was feeling her heat cycle start to intensify as she slowly digested dozens and dozens of humans.  The wriggling mass in her stomach was making less and less pronounced protrusions and her belly was taking on a more uniformed, smooth roundness, but she wasn’t playing with them anymore.  She could stop restraining her digestion now that she was back since mating while digesting was the best.  Her sex was aflame with lust and her eye shone a bright red as she breath came and husky rasps, puffs of steam and rivers of drool pouring out of her mouth.


“I’d never allow a human to mate with me.  It would be a disgrace to all Dragons if I did, but I can use you to satisfy myself.  I’ll not waste a human like you as food.  I have another ‘mouth’ to eat you with.”  Giggling as she grew him to a proper size and brought him down to her puffy, plump nether lips and sunk the claws of her other hand into the flooding slit, spreading it open with a plume of steam and revealing her most intimate place to him.  “Climb in and satisfy me.  Rut away and spray your filthy seed in me if you want, but stir up my baby maker while you do it!”


The pungent aroma that came pouring out of the dragon girl’s womanhood was mind-numbingly intense.  It infested and corrupted the comparatively weak will of the spoiled Emperor, breaking him in an instant.  His empire, his people, his pets, even his life, nothing else mattered to him.  He needed to breed with the absolute being before him, and the dark, pink, hot tunnel of flesh was calling to him.  Scrambling forward, he dove right into the tight opening, wiggling like mad to climb deeper, and aided by her contractions, he was swiftly slurped up into the almost literal furnace of her sex.  Her body temperature was so much higher than his and once the claws holding her open retreated, he was almost crushed utterly by her vaginal muscle clamping down on him.  Not even laying with his pets in the middle of summer felt as sweltering as this narrow tunnel, and the heat was only increasing after he came inside.


Yes!  Deeper.  Come deeper inside of me.  Trying to control herself, Iruru wasn’t exactly restrained when it came to her heat cycle.  Her flame sacs were alright ignited, her body temperature soared and anything that was living in her breasts or stomach instantly stopped moving.  If she wasn’t careful, the human in her sex would be steamed and boiled before he could make he cum, and that needed to be avoided to be truly satisfied.  But she could still grope her breasts and rock her full belly of softened human slop while her tail plunged into her butt to stir things up.  Come on, I shouldn’t have broken you yet.  Squirm more, and come deeper.  I want to feel you…  DEEPER!


A powerful contraction of her love tunnel dragged the Emperor further into her, closer to an unbearable heat that threatened to cook him alive.  Feeling his fear mix with his arousal, he used all of his strength to press his cock into the tight folds of flesh crushing him.  Iruru!  More, tighter, hotter!  Iruru, my Iruru!  For you… for you…!  Drinking the near boiling secretion of her lust burned his throat, but the euphoric taste was worth the pain.  There was no dish or woman he had ever had that compared to the horny dragon, and no matter how much he drank or how much it hurt, he could never be satisfied.  Only the pure adrenaline in his veins kept him conscious, but his body was literally being cooked alive.  He could barely move, the intense pleasure fading.  He was dragged deeper and deeper into the dragon’s sex, closer and closer to the most satisfying and final climax of his life.  I-Iru…r-


Abandoning supporting her distended tummy as the feeling of a slurry of human remains was emptied into her intestines for further processing, Iruru plunged her claws into her nethers to tip herself over the edge that the weakening human brought her to.  It wasn’t often when she used a human to deal with her heat cycle that they were as useful as this one, so as she felt his body collapse in the overwhelming vice of her vaginal canal, she felt a bit bad for him.  He never even got to spray his seed inside of me.  Not that human sperm has a chance of impregnating me, but since he was a bit useful I at least wanted…  It was always annoying dealing with these conflicting feelings she had.


The Elders had taught her well, that humans are inferior and not deserving of pity.  But when she was a child and her parents were still alive, she would often play with a young human boy and girl.  It was fun, but she knew now that it was wrong.  What she did today, tormenting, killing, consuming and using humans for her own pleasure, that was the ‘right’ way to play with humans, and it was satisfying in it’s own right.  But… but if she could…


N-No.  No use thinking of useless things like that.  How could humans and dragons coexist like equals?  My boobs are full of human-based milk that I’ll have to drink, my belly is turning a huge batch of them into excrement and there were a bunch of them that couldn’t even survive in my butt.  Even a fart killed them!  No, either ignore them or play with and kill them, that’s the only way…  She could already feel that there wasn’t even a body left to remove from her sex.  He had melted in her, which was at least convenient.  Well, he was a bit interesting… though he could have also been a pervert.  Grabbing his soul before it could wander off, she consumed it too, making him forever a part of her… even if it was utterly assimilated into her soul without a trace.  His life and personality wouldn’t affect her in the least, but she’d know he was making up a part of her.


Unfortunately, a dragon’s heat cycle isn’t curbed with only a single session, though the first is the most pleasurable and intense.  So as she sorted through the souls she had collected, she lazily played with herself.


Oh, right!  These two.




With most of their army gone and the throne empty until the Emperor returned, the capital of the Vahkhym Empire was in an uneasy position.  After the unprovoked attack on the Gulnar Kingdom, the surrounding powers were beginning to move their forces around to defend their lands.  Relations were in shambles ever since the new Emperor took control, and the inexperienced Grand Diplomat was scrambling to keep their neighbors from invading before their army returned.


Oh Gods, oh Gods, oh Gods, oh Gods!  I-If the Emperor c-comes back and finds out about all of this, I’m dead!  Recalling how his predecessor ‘retired’ from her position, namely nibbled to death and eaten by that monstrous rat that the Emperor kept, he had no wish for the last sight he’d see to be the gullet of a beast.


Hurrying through the palace courtyard, he needed to go greet some foreign dignitaries and smooth all of this out.  However, despite the clear, sunny sky, as he approached the gazebo where the meeting was to take place, a dark shadow appeared out of nowhere, prompting him to stop and look up.




This is why I hate using size-altering magic on my meals…  I really should remember this, but it’s so much fun.  Hovering in the air high above the human nest that the human warrior and woman confirmed was the home of the army she had decimated, Iruru held her panties in one massive, clawed hand and squatted with her tail raised high.  Directly below was the home of the leader of the people she ate, so it was only proper that she return them to him.  However, since she hadn’t defecated since before her nap, there was a bit more than the army to leave behind.  Well, a little extra as a parting gift won’t be noticed.


As she squeezed out a thick, dense log of dragon scat from her plump rear, she had to set up a magic circle to cancel any size altering effect on the leftover waste as it dropped.  So, as the first bit of what was clogging up her entire colon passed the dispelling magic, the turd grew to ridiculous proportions as it broke off and fell onto the fancy house below.  Over half of the building below was crushed under the mass of her scat, and she still had so much more to let out.


Ugh…  Maybe I shouldn’t have had an entire pod of whales before bed.  Grunting and groaning, the bellowing blasts of her gas echoed out as she continued to push the remains of her past meals out of her bowels.  The building below was entirely buried before she was even halfway down and her stool just continued to pile up, building a small hill where it once stood.  Oh well, that’s their problem now.


By the time she finished clearing out her colon, Iruru had completely altered the localized area, as the stench of her poop was causing the humans to leave their home and scurry through the streets of their city like the ants they were.  The groundwater and lake would be contaminated for decades to come.


Ahhh…  That felt good.  Flying down to grab one of the fluttering pieces of cloth that hung off of most of the buildings, Iruru wiped her tacky anus clean and discarded the dirtied fabric.  Looking back at her handiwork, it was as impressive as it was a bit embarrassing to see that she had created a small mountain of her tightly packed excrement.  Of course, if they could handle approaching it, the humans would have a concentrated source of valuable minerals, rare resources and leftover magic, though it might take a while for the heat to dissipate enough for that.  Hmmm…  What to do now?  I’m awake, so I can’t go back to sleep.  I want to go play, but with who?  I wonder what Kanna is up to, or maybe I could go punch Tohru for a bit.  Grinning gleefully, she propelled herself faster than the speed of sound, leaving her latrine, the capital of the Vahkhym Empire, behind.




Waking up on warm stone, a young woman with fair skin and dark hair opened her eyes to find herself in a small, but sizable cave.  The unworked floor was flat and uneven, like it had been melted by an intense heat and left to cool naturally.  Getting up, she noticed she was wearing clothes she didn’t remember ever owning, nor could she recall how she even got here.


“Am I dreaming?  The last thing I remember is…”  An image flashed through her mind, she watched as an army was being devastated, then a great maw of jagged, flawless teeth and then an unbearable heat in absolute darkness.  Her heart rate spiked and her breath came shallow, short and quick.  “I-I was eaten!  A-Am I dead?”


“Not quite, Princess.”  A gentle voice said, as a man in a robe entered the cave, pointing at the wall behind her.  “Though I’m at a loss as to why she would have gone to all the trouble.”


While she didn’t recognize his face, the girl knew his mannerisms well enough to know who he was and turned to see what he was pointing at.  Gouged into the stone with thick, powerful claws was a message that filled her with relief.


[After playing with those other humans, I didn’t need yours.  I won’t be returning either, though my scent should keep dangerous beasts and monsters away for a decade or so.  Leave or stay, I don’t care which.  This is your reward for entertaining me.]


Falling to her knees, the girl’s tears spilled forth.  “I-Is it really over?  Did she really wipe them all out?”


“Yes, Princess.  It would appear that the Great Iruru is a bit kinder than the legends would tell or even she herself realizes.”


“So…  What should I… What should we do now?”  Turning to face the man, she still lost everything.  Her kingdom, her family, her home.  Even if retribution had been dealt, she had nothing left to live for, even though the powerful dragon went out of her way to spare her.


“Live.”  The man replied, as he turned to exit the cave.  “Live and carry on the memory of our people.”


Wiping the tears from her face, she nodded and followed after him.  And pray that one day, I get to thank the Great Iruru properly for what she’s done.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282