- Text Size +

The man born Zbigniew Krycsiwiki was standing in front of Anya and Holly, hands raised and a pleading look in his eyes. Both women knew him as the professional assassin Jaws. But the killer they knew was a hulking brute who had metal teeth and no remorse or mercy when dispatching his victims.


However ,the man standing there, while still quite tall, was nowhere near the size of the man they remembered. In fact, to them, he looked a little on the frail side, wearing clothes that were 5 sizes too big. The metal in his mouth was replaced with pearly whites, the hair turned wispy and gray.


With their weapons still drawn and aimed squarely at their former enemy, Holly demanded to know why he was following them, and what his intentions were. Jaws asked if they could talk somewhere less noisy. Anya pointed him towards the van, never lowering her weapon.


The three entered the back of Holly’s vehicle, and once everyone was situated, Anya asked him to explain his presence. Jaws looked at her and said that he was only trying to find his daughter. ‘Daughter?’. Holly was incredulous, asking him how he was supposed to find his daughter if he was following them?


Jaws looked at both women, and saw disbelief in their eyes. He told them that he needed to explain everything from the beginning. Both Holly and Anya looked at him in silence, until Colonel Amasova told him to continue.


Jaws began by saying that after Drax was killed, and his space station was destroyed, he and Dolly safely made it back to Earth. The mention of the woman that captured his heart caused a confused look on Anya’s face, until Holly filled her in on the woman and her relationship with Jaws. Anya nodded.


Jaws continued, saying that they were rescued at sea, but not by the US Coast Guard or Navy. It was a highly classified Submarine that was under the command of an unknown government agency. They instantly knew his identity, but instead of killing him and Dolly, they brought him to their headquarters, and offered him a deal; he would work for them doing sanctions for an unspecified amount of time, and in return, they would give them both new identities, a new house, and finance for a year whatever business he wanted to work in.


So, after 5 years, the agency head thanked him for his service, and he and Dolly were then placed in Pittsburgh, where he proceeded to start a construction company under the name Jack Burton, which became very successful. Dolly had become known as Judy Burton. And in order to close the book out on Zbigniew Krycsiwiki and Jaws, they staged a plane crash out in the desert, on land they owned. They had a complete manifest of fake passengers, plus bodies from a morgue that they then tossed about the wreckage. They had their operatives in both the FAA and the NTSB, who quickly took the lead and steered the investigation to a satisfactory conclusion. Holly was able to follow along with his description of events, because she had noticed that there were forces building in the government that were trying to secretly implement such actions. It was the biggest reason why she left the CIA.


When it came to hearing Zbigniew Krycsiwiki, neither Holly, nor Anya, recognized the name he spoke, and seeing their confusion, explained that it was his birth name. So he continued. Once he and Dolly were settled, and the business was thriving, she had called him into the bedroom, where she proceeded to inform him that she was pregnant. 


They were ecstatic. And nine months later, a baby girl was born, Jennifer. And as she grew, two things became clear, she took after her mother with her looks, and she inherited a good deal of her father’s height, and almost all of his strength. 


Because of that, she had almost every boy ask her out, until one day, one boy went too far. Needless to say, he ended up in the hospital. And from that moment on, no boy would talk to her, for fear that they too might end up in the hospital. 


Because of that, Jennifer developed an attitude, and with her size and strength, became a bully to weaker males. This meant that she was kicked out of several schools. She eventually graduated and went to college, but that was when he and Dolly lost contact with her. 


It wasn’t until a month ago that they received a phone call from her. It was cryptic, as she said that soon her old world would come to an end, and she would be reborn into a new one. It upset them terribly, but her mom took it the hardest. Was she contemplating suicide? Was she mixed up in a cult? They weren’t sure of anything, so he used his contacts from his old life to search. 


About a week ago, he received a call saying that his daughter was in the Washington, DC area. He was making arrangements for airfare when the satellites went down, grounding most public transportation. So he had to drive from Pittsburgh to Washington. However, when he arrived, he got another call informing him that his daughter was out near the Colorado/Nevada border. He rushed there as soon as he could.


And when he arrived at the last town before the state line, he kept driving around in the hope that he would spot her. And then he did, or thought he did. He was driving east when he saw a woman who looked like his daughter talking with a man that looked like James Bond talking on the edge of a motel parking lot. But it was the size difference between the two figures that threw him off. He also noticed a black van parked just down the road. So he made a u-turn and when he got back to the motel, the man and woman were gone, as was the van.


He waited in the motel parking lot, in case the two people he thought he recognized reappeared. But it wasn’t to be, so he was in the process of starting his car and leaving when he saw Anya and Holly out investigating. Then he knew he was in the right spot. So when they left, he followed, hoping that they could lead him to her.


But something happened during his journey. He was growing more and more tired, and would need to sleep more often. But he discovered that when he woke up, he was slowly shrinking. He wanted to know what the hell was going on. Holly was skeptical of his story, like a true scientist. But Anya could read his eyes and other tells, and was sure he was telling the truth. So Anya filled him in on everything that had happened up to that point.


Jaws sighed. He should have guessed that Blofeld was behind whatever was happening. Stromberg and Blofeld had battled over his services for years. But he chose Stromberg because he treated him more like a son, rather than a nameless, faceless killer. 


Once Anya was convinced that Jaws could be trusted, she had a quick chat with Holly, and they explained that they were certain that Bond was kidnapped, and that he was being taken to Vegas. He was welcomed to join them, but Holly suggested that he buy new clothes. The last thing they needed was to try and get out of a tight spot, only for his ill fitting clothes to doom them all. 


Jaws agreed, and suggested that they stop at the first big and tall store they came across. The ladies both agreed, and then they drove off towards Las Vegas.


Bond was on his stomach when he opened his eyes. The room was dimly lit, although he could make out the shapes and objects in the room. Suddenly, the door to the cell opened, and 007 sprung up and tried to ambush his guard, ramming his shoulder into his opponent’s midsection, only for that person to remain completely in place, and Bond on the floor seeing stars, his shoulder nearly separating from the socket. He staggered to his feet and he was able to see the person in front of him. It was the girl from the motel. But instead of his eyes being level with the nipples on her breasts, like they were there, he noticed that he had to look up at them, probably by about 2 inches. 


He felt frustrated and angry, and then he suddenly kicked with as much force as he could, striking her knee, only for her to remain unfazed, and him seeing stars again and on the verge of tears from the pain. It was like hitting a 100 ton concrete wall. He looked up at her and noticed that she had a tray of food in her left hand which didn’t even vibrate in the least when he attacked. 


Suddenly, her right hand reached down and grabbed his shirt and lifted him up like he weighed nothing, and she whispered in his ear that little boys shouldn’t be playing with big girls. And then she sat him back down on the cot, and placed the tray of food next to him, giving him an evil wink, before turning and leaving, closing the cell door. Bond was stunned. He could never have imagined someone that strong and powerful. He felt weak and useless, and extremely sore.