- Text Size +

Anya and Holly made their way through a winding corridor until they heard voices. They stopped and listened. It was Bond and Jaws talking to each other. The girls, once they were sure there were no enemy personnel in the area, proceeded to the cell where the men were kept. 


Bond sensed a couple of figures approaching, and signaled Jaws to be silent. It was only after he saw the girls that he relaxed. Coming to the cell door, he then realized that his height loss was accelerating. He barely came up to the area halfway between Holly and Anya’s breast and neck.


And when Jaws came to the cell door, he too realized that he was a mere two inches taller than they were. He started to feel less like a man and more like a child, at least mentally.


But his feeling of self-pity was short lived, as both he and 007 just stood there and watched in amazement as Holly grabbed a hold of the cell door with both hands and lifted it completely off its hinges. 


Neither Bond, nor Jaws understood how the event they just witnessed was even possible. Holly could see the confusion on their faces, and quickly explained that as the people in the world were experiencing dramatic changes in their sizes, their strength was also changing, and rapidly. 


Still seeing the look of disbelief on both their faces, Holly walked over to Bond, apologized, saying that that was the only way she could prove her point, proceeded to place her hands under his armpits, and lift him straight up with almost no effort. Then she gently placed his feet back on the ground. 


Bond just looked up at her in stunned silence. He had just been deadlifted by a woman like he weighed nothing. It was at that moment when he truly began to realize how much different things were going to be throughout the world. He looked at Jaws, who realized himself that his incredible strength was now at a fraction of what it was. He doubted he could take either Anya or Holly in a fight. He felt impotent, just like 007 had earlier.


Anya snapped the men out of the feelings of pity that they had been feeling, telling them both to focus on the task at hand. Normally very sympathetic during the occuring ordeal, her voice was one of sterness and discipline. Both Jaws and Bond inadvertently snapped to attention, before realizing their actions. 


Anya led the way out of the cell, followed by Jaws, Bond, and Holly. The girls thought that the men would be safer if they were between them.


While all that was happening, Irina and the young girl were watching the video feed intently. As far as Dr Orlov was concerned, Holly Goodhead passed her test. Irina pushed a button, then she and Jennifer left the room, heading for the center of the complex.


Anya led the way. But she thought she heard a noise, and stopped, signaling for the others to do the same. She listened intently, hearing nothing. But she had a strong feeling that something wasn't right. She instinctively reached for her weapon, but it wasn't there, having been confiscated when she was captured. She cursed silently. 


Anya tried to peak her head out around a corner to see if she could spot anything, but saw nothing. It was then that multiple enemies descended upon the four of them, and from all directions. 


Holly immediately turned around and took on about three combatants, all trading blows that felt light to them, but would have killed a male instantly. Anya battles the three assailants in front of her, leaving two assailants, one for Jaws and one for Bond.


Both tried to put up some sort of resistance, but the assailants’ overpowering strength made it about as effective as tissue paper trying to stop a brick. 


While the girls were fighting off the enemy, they could hear both Bond and Jaws begging to be let go, and their voices were cracking, an indication that they were on the verge of tears. But neither Holly or Anya could help at the moment. 


Eventually, they overcame their attackers, but it took longer than they wanted. They had no idea where Bond or Jaws were, and couldn't hear any noise to point them in the right direction.


Normally under control of her emotions, Anya lost control and punched the wall. Her jaw dropped when she realized that she punched a hole clear through the brick. She looked at Holly, speechless. Dr Goodhead looked at her, and said she had been trying to tell her about what she discovered. 


Both women now possessed incredible strength, maybe 4 or 5 times that of what the strongest men had before the changes occured. Anya looked at her hand. No sign of any damage from the wall. But a gaping hole existed. 


Holly told Anya that she would bet her life that all women in the world were experiencing the same strength increase, as well as the inverse. Men were now weaker than 6 yr old girls. It was terrible to think about the consequences of that. All a man had to do was mouth off to his wife or girlfriend, and one little whack could result in his death. A terrible thought indeed.


But Holly told Anya that they needed to find Bond and Jaws, and the sooner the better. Anya got her focus back, and agreed. So the two of them set off down a passageway. 


They remained completely silent, hoping to hear any sort of noise that could give them a clue, but they heard nothing. They continued on, coming to a junction. Unsure of what hallway to take, and not wanting to split up, they decided to do the old Soviet method and go left. 


After what seemed like a hundred feet, they finally heard the sounds of activity in the distance. They cautiously approached a clearing, and when they looked, they saw forklifts and pallet jacks being used. It confused them, because it reminded them of a warehouse more than an evil villain's lair.


They started to move forward when they were stopped by twenty women, all holding machine guns, and all pointed at the two of them. With no better options, Holly and Anya raised their hands up, and allowed themselves to be taken prisoner again.