- Text Size +

Chapter 2

A little while later, Molly’s mom, Amy, was driving herself back home — Molly had insisted that she had become too big for the car, and that, in any case, as a huge, muscled, 7’5 amazon, the walk back home was nothing to her anymore. Amy passed her gigantic daughter in the car, waving timidly. Molly waved back with her free hand. In her other hand, she was holding a gigantic wheel of cheese that she had stolen from the grocery store, in addition to another one of the rotisserie chicken wheels. Molly hadn’t even hesitated; she had stolen both directly out of the store, and no one had lifted a finger to oppose her.

“See you back home, mom!” called Molly, her mouth full of the stolen food. Amy tried to smile, but it wouldn’t come. Molly’s massive stature, her bulging muscles, her incredible breasts, and her enormous, meaty ass were all accentuated by the confident, strolling swagger that she now walked with. Amy couldn’t shake the thought from her head that her daughter was a voracious beast on the loose — Molly had grown completely out of control. Something had to be done to stop this growth, this arrogance, this blatant disregard for the law! Amy shuddered to think what life was like for Molly’s teachers at school, and for her classmates, forced to sit and watch their peer dominate every ounce of space around her. And Molly’s boyfriend! With a sickening kind of spark in her mind, Amy suddenly thought of James, and what he must have been going through right now. Did James’s family know everything that was going on?

‘They need to know,’ Amy muttered, pulling out her phone. As she did so, she glanced in her rearview mirror and saw, in the receding distance, that Molly had taken out her phone as well, and appeared to be chatting animatedly away into it. She was probably talking to James right now, and god knows what she was planning with him. Amy felt slightly like she was betraying her daughter as she dialed up Evie, James’s mother, but her rationality quickly overpowered this instinctual response. Her daughter had grown volatile, and maybe even dangerous. James’s parents deserved to know that their son might be in some kind of danger.

“Hello?” came Evie’s voice on the other line. “Amy?”

“Yes! Hi Evie!” replied Amy. “Hey, I’m sorry to just call you out of the blue, but —”

“James told me,” interrupted Evie. “He told me yesterday, and…oh god, Amy…I’m sorry, I was going to call you earlier to talk about it, but…”

“Oh! Oh no…no, no, it’s ok,” said Amy quickly, breathing a sigh of relief. “I just wanted you to know what was going on, and I wasn’t sure if…you know…you knew about it.”

“How’s Molly doing?” asked Evie. The concern in her voice was apparent. Amy had reached a red light, and, much to her surprise, she saw that Molly had actually gained on her. The swaggering, massive, muscular form of her daughter was again coming up in her rearview mirror, and Amy watched with dumbfounded helplessness as Molly took up the entire sidewalk, hip-checking anyone who was foolish enough to get in her way, while she hungrily feasted away on her snacks.

“She’s uhhh…” said Amy uncertainly, “She’s…a little unstable, actually. Like, Evie…I don’t know what to do.”

“How big is she now?” asked Evie in a hushed voice.

“She’s 7’5 now,” breathed Amy, shaking her head, like she still couldn’t believe it.

“Oh my god,” whispered Evie.

“And not only that,” added Amy, as she forced a strained smile through her lips as she looked at her daughter passing her by. “She’s so muscular and strong, Evie…like, she broke our door frame just the other day…and it was like she wasn’t even trying!” Molly turned to smirk at her mother, and then proceeded along, effortlessly shoving a full-grown businessman out of her way, causing him to go flying into the bushes. Amy was astounded — Molly’s hand had completely covered the man’s upper chest!

“Do you think we should…I don’t know…get together and…and talk about this?” asked Evie.

“Yes! Yes I think that’s a great idea!” exclaimed Amy. “We need to put our heads together and try and decide what we’re gonna do about this. All I know is that we’ve got to STOP Molly’s growth in its tracks…and the key is we have to do it without her knowing what’s going on. I’m starting to get afraid of her, Evie, and so whatever we do has to be in secret.”

“Have you tried taking her to a…to a doctor?” asked Evie.

“Oh god no,” chuckled Amy darkly, shaking her head. “Molly agreeing to go to a doctor? Never in a million years. She’s thrilled about her new growth, and any chance that she learned we had planned to put a stop to it, she'd be out the door. Or, actually, she'd be out, and she’d probably break the door AND the door frame on the way out.”

“Jesus,” muttered Evie. “Well ok. Let’s get together to talk about this. Dave’a a little clueless on what to do…how’s Jim reacting to all this?”

“He’s…stunned,” sighed Amy. The two women shared a moment of exasperated silence about their respective husbands. Both men were kind and caring, but when it got right down to it, they were both a little too timid, a little too wishy-washy. Amy and Evie both knew that they were the ones who were going to solve this problem.

“So how about tomorrow morning?” asked Evie. “My place? You come over after the kids go to school?”

“Sounds good,” nodded Amy determinedly. “We’ll figure out a way to stop this growth. I hope you aren’t forced to see her, Evie — like I said, she’s totally out of control.”

“Well let's get it all fixed tomorrow,” said Evie assuredly. “I’m sure, between the two of us, we’ll come up with something.”

While Amy was talking to Evie, Molly had dialed up James, smacking away on her snacks as she continued strolling haughtily down the sidewalk, sideswiping people with her curves, hip-checking them, and otherwise owning all the space in her general vicinity.

“Hey! James!” Molly exclaimed, hearing him pick up.

“H-hey…Molly,” answered James.

“What’s wrong?” she asked immediately, tearing into an entire chicken with her teeth, holding the rotisserie wheel up to her mouth. “You sound like there’s something wrong — need me to beat anyone up for you?”

“I…uh, n-no…no, it’s not that,” said James.

“Well what, then?” asked Molly impatiently, tossing away the rotisserie wheel as she finished up the last of her colossal hunk of cheese. “I was just calling to say you and I should skip school tomorrow and find a fun place outside to fuck. It’s not every day your girlfriend grows into an amazonian muscle queen, so there’s no reason not to celebrate, right!?”

“Hehe…uhm…right,” chuckled James on the other end.

“Well come on then, tell me!” barked Molly. In her fervor, she shimmied her hips to the side, accidentally smacking them into a telephone pole, causing it to snap in two. The power lines fell behind her, cracking with electricity. But Molly didn’t care. As far as she was concerned, she couldn’t be bothered with the concerns of ordinary human life anymore.

“You know what?” came James’s sly voice on the other end of the line, “I’m totally on board, Molly. Let’s skip school tomorrow, and how about I meet you over at your place in the morning? I have something that…uhm…heheh…I think you’ll wanna see.”

“Oh so you’re keeping a secret from me?” exclaimed Molly, pretending to be mad, even though she had a smile on her face. “You know I could just come over to your house right now, bust through the walls, and see what you’re hiding, you know?”

“I…I know you could!” laughed James (even though he was a bit alarmed by the threat…it sounded like something Molly might actually do). “But…But please, babe…just trust me on this one. It’s gonna be worth it, I promise.”

“Mmmmmm….well aaaaall riiiiight,” Molly sighed, feigning exasperation. “It better be good, though.”

“Oh…trust me, Molly,” chuckled James. “It is.”

“Alright, see you at my place tomorrow morning, my little guy,” Molly laughed, and hung up. She had come up to a four-way intersection, with no light and only stop signs to govern the traffic. Being a typical Wednesday afternoon, the road was clogged with traffic, to the point where Molly’s way was blocked by two cars who were stuck in the long line of cars waiting to get through the intersection.

But, of course, Molly was in no mood to have something so trivial block her way. She strode confidently up to the first of the two cars, and she took a moment to enjoy the terrified, amazed expression of the middle-aged man in the driver’s seat. He was stuck — he couldn’t reverse or go forward, and so was completely at Molly’s mercy. Smirking at him through the windshield, she crouched down low, causing dozens of other drivers to ogle at her gigantic ass as it stuck out lasciviously into the air. But it was what Molly did next that truly struck everyone dumb. Clenching her teeth, but then realizing that she didn’t really even need to try that hard, Molly lifted the entire front of the car up off its wheels, holding it up in midair as she pivoted it to the side, dropping it down roughly after she had made a space for herself. The man in the car was so scared and amazed that he didn’t even think to call the police.

“Huh…that guy had a cute little face,” laughed Molly to himself. “Kind of a wimpy little “dad-type,” kinda like my dad, haha!” She turned to face the driver of the other car in her way, but this person, a younger man in his twenties, was shaking his head back and forth rapidly, pointing to his phone, like he was about to call the cops.

“Oh…oh you’re calling the police right now?” Molly asked, challenging him through his windshield. The young man nodded and made a rude gesture in her direction, giving her the middle finger. Molly just laughed and shook her head, staring down at the man’s shiny sports car. It looked brand new.

“Hmmmm, so you don’t want me messing with your car, do you?” she asked. He shook his head.

“Ooooo, yeahhh,” teased Molly. “This car looks soooooo new. Mmmmm, you just bought it, didn’t you?”

The man nodded. Already, Molly could see in his face that he was beginning to regret his initial hostile attitude.

“Like…so…you don’t like it when I do…THIS?” Molly asked, giving the man an excited, wide-eyed smile. She had bent down and had easily lifted the front of the man’s car up…with ONE HAND. It was the equivalent of deadlifting about 1,000 pounds…with a single hand. Molly laughed heartily as she watched the young man panicking and flailing in his car, helplessly beating his hands against his own window, begging with her, pleading with her to stop.

“Or…or what about…THIS!” thundered Molly. With a sudden, wrenching jerk of her huge hand, she flipped the sports car completely over on its side. A whoop of car horns and yells accompanied her feat of wondrous strength, but everyone was too afraid to get out of their cars to do anything to help the man in his sports car. Molly just kept laughing and, just to torment the man further, she pushed the nose of the car around and around, causing it to spin on its side like a top.

“You messed with the wrong amazon today, didn’t you?” she chided down at the man. “Let’s just leave you with a little parting gift, why don’t we?”

She pushed her foot into the underside of the car, which caused it to flip completely up on its head. Molly looked around at the aghast expressions of everyone watching, and they only made her laugh harder.

The next morning was full of deception — Molly, now grown to a towering 7’10, had told her mom that she was “about to leave for school.” Amy was on her way out the door too, telling her daughter that she was “going to the store.” In another part of the neighborhood, James was similarly lying to his mother about going to school, and Evie was misleading her son as well, telling him that she was going out for the day across town, and would be back later that evening. So Molly waited for James at her home (lounging out on the sofa, with her feet hanging off, enjoying her hugeness), Amy drove over to Evie’s, James covertly took his mom's van to Molly’s house, and Evie waited anxiously for Amy to get to her house.

“Well THERE you are!” smiled Molly from her lounging place on the sofa as James came into the house. “I was beginning to think you weren’t coming.”

“Oh come on now,” said James, “You know I wouldn’t do you like that, Molly!”

“Well…how WILL you do me, little man?” she chuckled, sticking her tongue into the side of her cheek as her eyebrows went up and down suggestively.

James took the opportunity to suddenly drop his pants — Molly’s mouth dropped right along with them.

“With THIS,” James replied emphatically. He was trying to act all cool, calm, and collected, but the sexual energy of the scene was already beginning to get to him, and his face was starting to blush. Between his legs was the biggest dick Molly had ever seen…and it was only just starting to get hard. James had never really been small, but…something new had happened.

“Oh my god,” she breathed, her eyes going wide. “James…it grew…it got bigger…it got soooo much bigger!”

“I know, babe,” he smiled, nodding as the blood hammered in his ears. “I think it’s because of you.”

“Well obviously,” Molly replied, still staring at it. She had gotten up from the sofa and crawled towards him like a cat, cradling the cock in her huge hand. It was a testament to the size of James’s cock that it looked massive, even when Molly was petting it.

“So where are we gonna go?” he asked. “To do the d—”

“Shhhh…stop talking,” Molly whispered, extending a long forefinger across his lips. Even kneeling down like this, she was still a little taller than him. She kept speaking in a whisper, like she was barely able to contain herself. “Here’s what we’re gonna do. I’ve changed my mind — we’re gonna fuck at your place. I’d do you right here, but I know we’re gonna make a mess and I’d rather it be at your place. So you’re gonna get in that car, push all the seats back, and drive me there.”

“O-ok!” squeaked James. “Th-that’s good because mom’s going away for the day and — ”

“Shhhh, I don't care,” Molly interrupted, shaking her head. “Just get us there, little guy. Oh my GOD I wanna see how big this cock gets. Think I can swallow the whole thing when you’re completely hard!? How big is it now, fully erect??”

“E-Eighteen…inches,” breathed James.

“You better hurry up,” whispered Molly in his ear. “I’m about to bust up this house.”

What choice did he have? And even if James had had a choice, he would have chosen to do whatever she wanted. Molly had completely overtaken him, as his rising cock showed minutes later as he drove them both back to his house. Molly had his cock in her hand the whole time, stroking it, tonguing his earlobe over and over again, as she whispered dirty things in his ear.

“You know what I’m gonna do when I get there, right?” she cooed in his ear. “I’m gonna bust in through your front door, because I’m 7’10 now, James…SEVEN foot TEN…and I weigh over THREE hundred and FIFTY pounds…think about THAT, James…think about how HUGE I am…how STRONG…god, look at my muscles right now! Hahaha, you’re driving your mom’s van, and it’s STILL hardly enough to even contain me! If you tried to fit me in a normal car, and I flexed, I’d crack all through the windows! But your HOUSE is barely gonna be enough to contain me, James, and after I break through the front door, I’m gonna throw you on that biiiig red sofa in your living room, and I’m gonna swallow that cock WHOLE. You hear me, little Jemesie? The WHOLE FREAKING THING…all EIGHTEEN INCHES…Mmmmm, and I’m gonna feel that hot, warm, sweet cum shooting down my throat, because I KNOW you’re not gonna be able to take THAT, hahaha…but I won’t be done with you by ANY means. Ohhhh no, we’ll just be getting started! I’m gonna string you out of that sofa and I’m gonna feel that huge, slithering python DEEP in my pussy. My hungry snatch is just gonna GOBBLE that cock up, and I’m gonna fuck you so hard that we split that sofa IN TWO. And then we’re gonna move to the love-seat. And then to the dining room table. And then to your bed. I’m gonna FUCK you and FUCK you and FUUUUUCK you, harder and harder, until I break EVERY PIECE of furniture in your house, until you pass out from cumming your fucking BRAINS out.”

“Ohhhh godddddd!” moaned James, feeling the hot, ravenous slither of Molly’s tongue probing deep in his ear. His entire body was red-hot, and it felt like his body was a tightly-wound coil, about to explode. His cock was at full-mast now in Molly’ hands, and purpling with arousal. It was all he could do to keep the car on the road.

“And then,” chuckled Molly, flicking her tongue rapidly at his ear, “I’m gonna eat up ALL the food in your house…and then we’re gonna order takeout, and then we’re gonna REPEAT, over and over, until I’m satisfied…which may actually never come, haha. So buck up, bronco…mmmmmm, GOD I can’t wait!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 4 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep