- Text Size +

Chapter 3

Just a few minutes later, James was hurriedly trying to make sure he was opening the front door to his house in time to accommodate his titanic girlfriend, but Molly didn’t seem to care one way or the other. Her huge, muscled, 7’10 form casually busted through the top of the doorframe, and she put her giant hand on the door as she walked in, cracking the top of it all the way through with the sheer strength of her fingers.

“M-Molly!!!” cried Evie and Amy together. They had been sitting in Evie’s dining room, about to discuss the strange quandary their children were in, when Molly had come bursting into the house. But a second later, the two mothers became even more horrified as they saw that the hulking titaness was pulling James along behind her…by his 18-inch cock!!

“J-James!!” cried Evie, immediately reddening and standing up in shock, as Amy did the same, “James, w-what…what are y-you doing here?!”

“Y-yeah, Molly, I…I thought you two would be at scho—”

“I’d love to talk, mom,” interrupted Molly imperiously, jerking James toward her by pulling on his monstrous length, “But James and I have got BUSINESS to attend to…haven’t we, little boy?”

Molly hadn’t intended on this, but the combination of her yanking James towards her by his dick, mixed in with her confident dirty-talk, proved too much for him to bear. She had spent the whole time in the car licking him and stroking him and whispering naughty things in his ear, edging him almost to the point of insanity. His 18 inches simply could not hold on any longer, and his entire length seized up, its head purple with arousal, and then proceeded to spew a white torrent of cum out into the dining room, completely covering Evie and Amy with his sticky splooge.

“AAAAAUUGHHH WHAT THE FUCKKKKK!!?!” screamed the two mothers, reeling back as they coughed and spat and rubbed the cum out of their eyes.

“H-holy…shittttt,” breathed James. “Mom…g-guys, I’m so s-sorr —”

“Hey, like I said, no time for chitchat!” growled Molly. “You’re not gonna get away with that one, little Jamesie. What did I tell you!? You cum WHEN I say, and NO other time! Clearly you need some training. Come on, little guy, let’s go to your bedroom.”

“B-but…but Molly!” cried James weakly, “I…I j-just came loads!”

“And that was just a warm-up, Mr. Premature,” declared Molly emphatically. “You’re not gonna be able to STAND or SEE by the time I’m done with you!”

Evie and Amy found themselves alone moments later, staring at each other open-mouthed, completely covered in cum. As Amy was 5’2, she was looking slightly up at the 5’7 Evie, and her B-cup breasts were heaving up and down in shock. Evie’s C-cups were doing essentially the same thing, underlining how aghast and disgusted each of them were.

“Do you…have any towels, Evie?” asked Amy presently. “Because…my skin’s starting to feel a little weird…”

Amy’s sensation that her skin was starting to feel “a little weird” proved to be just the beginning. For the rest of Thursday (exempting of course the ridiculous spectacle of what her daughter had become), Amy began to feel stranger and stranger in her body. Evie felt much the same. Both women couldn’t place the feeling, but by the end of the day, the truth had become obvious: they were both growing. By the time they went to bed, Amy had sprouted D-cup breasts, and Evie had progressed to a D-cup as well, while developing distinct muscles in her arms, legs, ass, and abdomen. Even Evie’s pectorals felt like they were getting bigger!

“A-And…and are YOU getting bigger muscles too!?” asked Evie over the phone to Amy later that night.

“Muscles!?” asked Amy, “I wouldn’t say “muscles,” per se. I-I mean…I’m getting bigger and stronger, no doubt, but…Evie! Oh my GOD! My breasts! And, like…my hips and ass! They’re getting so big that I literally can’t fit into any of my pants anymore! For me it’s not muscles; it’s just…curves!”

“Jesus,” muttered Evie on the phone, “Do you…do you think we should call a doctor? We should totally call a doctor, shouldn’t we?”

“Yeah, but…I don’t know,” Amy answered. “What’s a doctor gonna do for us? Maybe we can just sleep it off.”

But they didn’t sleep it off. On Friday, Amy woke up to being a solid 6 feet tall, 10 whole inches taller than she had been before! Evie had also grown up to 6 feet tall, but since she had been 5’7, her rate of height increase was not as dramatic as Amy’s. Even still, her growth absolutely terrified her husband, Dave, who spent the day home from work, anxiously pacing back and forth in front of his muscled wife.

“Evie wh-what…what are we gonna do!?” he asked in a high-pitched voice. “James is…is dealing with his predicament a-and…and now this!? Y-you’re already two inches taller than me a-and…and you look like…like an olympic w-weightlifter or…or something!”

“Will you just pipe down for a minute?” Evie asked roughly. “I’m trying to think.” Dave had never really been good in crisis situations, and his anxiety definitely wasn’t doing Evie any favors right now.

Amy was struggling through a similar situation with her husband Jim. Between Molly reaching 8 feet tall and Amy growing into a 6-foot voluptuous, curved specimen, the poor man had absolutely no idea what to do. It took a firm word of censure from his wife to finally shut his anxiety up, and he spent the rest of the day in his bedroom, essentially hiding from his wife and daughter.

Molly had turned her school into a sexual playground for her to ravish James in front of all her classmates and teachers. No one dared to do anything to stop her, since she was a full 8 feet tall now, muscled like a daughter of Zeus, and overwhelmingly dominant. Her sexual appetite was so voracious that she started grabbing other teachers and students to sate her lust — it didn’t matter that James’s 18 inches was the perfect size for her. He could only spew so many times before he needed a break, and right now, Molly was not in the mood to be taking breaks. After she had had her way with everyone, every classroom in the school more or less lay in ruins by the end of Friday. The huge lab table in biology had been split right down the middle, since Molly had used it to fuck James’s brains out in front of the whole class. Every desk in English class was either destroyed or damaged, since Molly had spent the whole class lining people up in front of her spread legs to pleasure her, and in her violent paroxysms of lust she had kicked all of the desks, destroying them and breaking the windows in the process. The math classroom was dripping in James’s cum and Molly’s juices. Every single doorway was obliterated, to the point where the structural integrity of the entire building was compromised. The rest of the school looked much the same, and the entire teacher-student body went home traumatized that night.

“Uhhh…A-Amy?” asked Evie in a whisper over the phone later that night. “Is…is your…clit…getting bigger?!”

“My clit?? What??” cried Amy. “No! I mean…uh…it’s getting bigger like the rest of me…more sensitive…but not, like, disproportionally. Why??”

“Uh…n-no reason!” muttered Evie, and immediately hung up. Amy shook her head and laid down, trying to sleep, even though her 8-foot-plus daughter was downstairs, stuffing her face with all the food in the fridge and the pantry, as she took periodic breaks to slam her fat pussy into James’s prone, erect cock. Molly was in total control now, and if she wanted her boyfriend over for an all-night fuckfest, there was nothing Amy or Jim could do about it. Amy finally managed to fall asleep, totally exhausted, at 3am, with the loud, guttural sound of Molly deepthroating James’s whole 18 inches downstairs as a backdrop to her sleep.

When Evie woke up the next morning, the first thing she realized was that her “clit growth” had actually been a portend to something much more dramatic: she had sprouted a huge, thick, long cock! Evie couldn’t bear to look at it at first, and her husband kept trying to insist that now was the time to go to the doctor. At this point, Evie had grown up to 6’3, and was even more sculpted and ripped than she had been before. She couldn’t help but look at her husband as a pathetic, sad man who had no idea what he was talking about. Yes, she hated her new cock, but, as she studied it in the mirror, it started to grow, and grow…and GROW. It seemed to have a mind of its own. And right then and there, Evie knew that she needed to go over to Amy’s house to see her…to see how she had grown. Somehow, Evie knew that she would get what she needed there. At this point, even though she hated it, she couldn’t deny that she was following her cock. Its desire was simply too intense to deny.

Amy woke up 6’5, with H-cup tits that had totally ripped out of her pajamas. Her hips and ass were almost impossibly curvy and voluptuous, and even though Jim kept trying to call the doctor, Amy kept seizing the phone and hanging it up. It wasn’t like he could stop her now, anyway. Molly seemed to have taken James to the park earlier in the day, no doubt to terrorize the rest of the city with her insatiable sexual appetite, so right now, Amy was in charge of the house.

Her pussy started lubricating when she saw Evie’s car pull up into her driveway. Her friend got out of the car, her weak, comparatively-tiny husband trailing along behind her, and Amy gasped. Evie had an enormous, erect cock, even bigger than her son’s, that was poking its raging girth lewdly out from underneath an undersized dress she was wearing. There was no way on earth Evie could possibly disguise that thing. Moments later, the two huge women were staring at each other, their faces flushed red with lust.

“E-Evie…” breathed Amy, “Holy SHIT!! Y-you’re…you look like Athena! Oh my GOD look at your muscles!! And…and y-your…your COCK…”

“Y-yeah, my…my cock,” panted Evie, blinking rapidly. She could barely keep control of herself now. “A-Amy…you look…like s-some kind of goddess!! Like…holy child-bearing hips!! And…and those BREASTS…My GOD.”

Evie simply couldn’t help it. Her cock had already been semi-erect before, but now that she was looking at Amy, she lost control completely. Her girthy cock tore straight through the dress she was wearing, coming straight out the front, aimed directly at Amy.

“Oh EVIE!!” cried Amy, and a second later the two women were upon each other, first making out passionately, and then getting straight down to business. Amy got down on her knees and opened her mouth wide, and Evie proceeded to shove her 22-inch length down her throat. She got about two-thirds of the way before Amy gagged, and Evie pulled out.

“No, no wait!!” breathed Amy, bouncing her breasts up and down with her hands. “I can do it!! I can take the whole thing!! Just…SHOVE it down there, Evie!!”

“With pleasure!” growled Evie, and a few moments later, Amy had succeeded in throating Evie’s entire 22 inches. Amy’s throat and neck bulged, and she crossed her eyes involuntarily in pleasure, feeling Evie’s horse cock enter her stomach. That was all Evie needed to buck and howl and shoot her first load straight down into Amy’s belly. Amy took it all, swallowing her big throat over and over.

“Now TAKE me!!” cried Amy, pulling her head off Evie’s dick with a loud, syrupy slurp, as she turned around and shook her 65-inch ass in Evie’s face. “Fuck me SILLY!!”

Evie didn’t need to be told twice. A minute later, Dave and Jim were standing there helplessly, their eyes as big as saucers, as their respective wives completely annihilated the living room with the ferocious intensity of their sex. Evie thrust her cock deep into Amy’s pussy, and Amy screamed out in pleasure, kicking her legs out in the air as she broke three lamps at once. Evie thrust down on her harder, harder, and harder, muscles bulging and contracting, until their combined bulk split the sofa down the middle with a loud, reverberating crack.

“FUCK!!” bellowed Evie, pulling out of Amy and grabbing a chair in her big hands. “I just…I can’t CONTROL myself, Amy!! I don’t WANT this!! I mean…oh GOD, you look sooooo HOT just lying there…but I don’t want…I don’t…I…oh FUCK!!”

She threw the chair clear across the room in frustration, so hard that it shattered into a dozen pieces when it hit the wall, leaving nothing but matchsticks and a gaping hole in the wall.

“Oh to HELL with all that, Evie!!” panted Amy. “Come over here and let me wrap these H-cup tits around that meat stick!!”

Evie couldn’t deny Amy’s insistence, and moments later the two of them were fucking each other again, with Amy bouncing her colossal tits up and down, up and down, going faster and faster, until they were a blur. Evie shut her eyes, listening to the squelching lewdness of Amy’s lightning-fast tits on her cock, and she felt her balls seize up again, rocketing yet another missile of spunk out of her giant mushroom head. Her cum smacked into the chandelier on the ceiling, sending it swinging haywire until it finally came crashing down to the floor. Neither woman could have cared less.

“Mmmmm, those BALLS!” growled Amy lustfully, getting down on her knees to cup Evie’s gigantic testicles in her hands. “Are you seeing these RIDICULOUS SPERM TANKS you’ve got, Evie!?!? Oh my god, it just makes me want to —”

*BLAHBLAHBLAHBALHBLAHLABALHALH*

Amy started motorboating Evie’s gigantic balls, and now it was Evie’s turn to go cross-eyed. She looked up at the ceiling and gave a massive shriek of pleasure, shaking the walls and the very foundation of the house, as she came straight into Amy’s face. Amy opened her mouth as wide as she could to accept the load.

*AAGULP* *GLUM* *GALUM*

Amy swallowed down everything she could catch into her belly, which was already starting to swell from the amount of cum she had swallowed. For the rest of the day, neither of them let up, and their husbands were forced to watch them lose their minds on each other, cumming more times than they believed possible. By the end of Saturday, Evie was 6’10, and as sculpted and muscled as any Mr. Olympia had ever been. Amy had shot all the way up to an incredible 7’4, with N-cup tits, a 82-inch ass, and hips as curvy and voluptuous to match. The entire house was cleared out of any furniture, which had all been reduced to rubble. There were holes in the walls everywhere, and the floor was beginning to cave in in some places.

“You know something?” whispered Amy to Evie, lying beneath her after their most recent dual-orgasm.

“Hmm?” panted Evie. Amy looked up at her slyly, through her lustful exhaustion.

“I don’t think we’re done growing yet.”

******************************

The day before, Molly and James had ended up deciding to go to school. Or, more specifically, Molly had decided that she wanted to stride through the hallways, intimidating everyone, and showing off her huge muscles and statuesque, amazonian height. James, of course, had been in no position to refuse his girlfriend anything. At this point, Molly had ballooned up to an astounding 8’2, and weighed 425 pounds. Her measurements were absolutely off the charts — after fucking the life out of him on Evie’s dining room table (and breaking in in two, of course, the process), Molly had made James measure her huge, hulking body, and he had been absolutely astounded by the results. Her measurements were the main reason why Molly had wanted to go back to school.

“Just imagine me in Mr. Morris’s class, James,” she had purred to him, stroking his still-hard, monstrous 18-inch cock as he drove them both to school. Of course, Molly couldn’t fit in any normal car seat now, so she had made James take out all the back seats to give her room to squeeze her enormous body into the car.

“That little English teacher is what….5’3?” she cooed into James’s ear.

“I…I th-think so, yeah,” panted James, doing everything he could to concentrate on the road.

“Well I can’t wait to see his expression when I come crashing into class,” chuckled Molly. “And when he hears just how big I’ve gotten.”

About twenty minutes later, Mr. Morris was just getting into his lesson on Macbeth when James suddenly opened the door and walked into his classroom, sporting an obvious bulge in his pants.

“J-James!” exclaimed Mr. Morris, not knowing how to proceed, “It’s…nice of you to join us.”

James didn’t even have time to answer, because, with a mighty crash, Molly busted into the classroom through the top of the doorframe, completely caving it in, as the dust of the demolished structure billowed out into the classroom.

“Hello Mr. Morris!” laughed Molly loudly, dusting herself off as she stomped past her desk towards the back of the classroom. As she did so, she reached down and snatched her entire desk off the floor with one hand, as easily as if she had been grabbing a paper plane.

“Sorry James and I are late,” she continued, “But I was fucking his brains out on his mother’s dining room table, and…you know, I just didn’t feel like stopping…until the table broke, of course, hahaha!”

“M-Molly…I…if you could please t-take a — ” began Mr. Morris, terribly intimidated, but Molly abruptly cut him off.

“Take a what, Mr. Morris?” she boomed, holding up her desk with one hand. “Take a SEAT? Haha, well as you can see, I just did! And THIS is all my seat is good for!” Without any further ado, Molly began squeezing the desk in her hand, crushing it effortlessly just moments later in a loud, crumbling mass of innumerable broken pieces, which she dropped onto the floor at her feet. The teacher and the rest of the students watched in stunned silence as Molly then leaned her massive, muscular against the back table, as she casually raised up her arms in a double bicep pose.

“God you all look sooooo tiny down there!” laughed Molly loudly, shaking the very walls with her clamorous mirth. “But especially YOU, Mr. Morris! You’re 5’3, and I’m 8’2 now…That’s almost THREE WHOLE FEET taller than you! Come on up to me…so we can compare in front of everyone.”

Mr. Morris had no option but to obey, and he meekly shuffled his feet forward, eventually standing right next to the colossal titaness, staring straight into the bottom of her huge, muscular stomach.

“Wanna know how HUGE I’ve gotten!?” Molly barked, peering over the edge of her boobs so that she could actually see him, as she flexed her biceps even harder. “See these two babies here? They’re 42 inches…each!! Can you believe that!? My biceps are waaaay thicker than your waist, Mr. Morris! Look!”

She bent down, flexing her massive bicep next to Mr. Morris’s waist, for all the rest of the class to see. None of the other students could do anything except gape silently. They were all afraid to make a move, even though many of them were afraid of her and wanted to escape the classroom.

“And how about my bigggggggg hands?” laughed Molly, still bending far, far down. She proceeded to splay her huge fingers out and palm Mr. Morris’s face. Her hand was so big, and her fingers were so long, that his entire face was completely obscured.

“Mmmmm, hahaha yeeeeeah,” laughed Molly, shaking his head back and forth in her massive hand, “My palm alone is over 5 inches wide, Mr. Morris! The same with my middle finger, hahaha! My whole hand is an entire foot long….haha, isn’t that funny!? My HAND is a FOOT long! Think about that! Isn’t there some kind of literary term for that?”

“I-Irony?” suggested James, who was so aroused watching all this that he had unconsciously started to stroke his enormous erection through his pants.

“THERE we go!” laughed Molly, nodding at him. “Give my boyfriend an “A” today, Mr. Morris! Haha, but I’m just getting started — see these HUGE boobs here!?” She knelt down behind him (with her head still towering high over his) and engulfed his much-smaller head in between her mammoth breasts. “My bust is 5’4….can you even think about THAT, Mr. Morris!? My boobs are longer around than you are tall! Allow me to give a demonstration!”

Eliciting a yelp from the hapless English teacher, Molly grabbed him by both ankles in one hand, and by his neck in another, with her fingers going all the way around in both instances…and then, as easily as if she were lifting a child, Molly raised the teacher up off the ground horizontally, and proceeded to wrap his body around her bust until he was stretched out completely.

“Ooooops, haha, see!?” she laughed, showing the whole class. “Notttttt quite all the way around! Just one more inch to go! God, can you believe that!?”

The rest of the class sat by in a combination of utter disbelief undisguised awe. It was totally surreal, watching Molly hijack the class and dominate Mr. Morris. Some of them, like James, were aroused by watching Molly’s huge, towering, muscular body, and some of them were merely petrified. But nobody dared to do or say anything. This was Molly’s show, and everyone knew it.

“Or how about you get a LOAD of another part of me, Mr Morris?” laughed Molly, now completely drunk with power as she let down the English teacher and loomed tall over him, dwarfing him in every conceivable way.

“A-an…another part of you!?” squeaked Mr. Morris. He was now visibly shaking like a leaf.

“Of COURSE!” boomed Molly, turning around and pointing her huge, muscular, bulky ass directly into his face. “It’s not every day you get to worship an ass like this! Come on, Mr. Morris, give it a kiss!”

The English teacher hesitated for a moment — even though he was terrified, Molly’s command had been so unexpected and blunt that he did not immediately obey. It was a bad mistake for him to make, because Molly was not in the mood to be disobeyed.

“I said KISS it, Mr. Morris!” snarled Molly, and without warning, she fell backward towards him. Yelling, Mr. Morris stumbled backward and managed to avoid the titanic ass coming at him. Molly ended up sitting down on a collection of empty desks, instantly crushing them all into a pile of twisted wood and metal. Within seconds, she was back on her feet, backing up again toward Mr. Morris, who in turn kept backing away from her.

“Awww, what’s the matter, Mr. Morris!?” teased Molly, literally chasing him around the room with her huge, hulking ass. “You’re afraid of my biggggggg ol’ butt? Haha come on! It’s only 72 inches…haha, and it probably only weighs about twice as much as you do…haha come onnnnn, what’s there to be afraid of?”

Molly continued pursuing her teacher around the room — it would have been a funny sight, with her chasing him while walking backwards, and him trying desperately to get away…but it wasn’t funny to the rest of the students, because they too were running for their lives. Molly kept sitting down, trying to trap Mr. Morris under her massive ass, and each time, she ended up crushing a few desks in the process. The classroom was full of yelps and screams as the students were forced to jump out of their desks and run away from Molly’s incoming ass cheeks.

“HAHAHA!!” bellowed Molly loudly, as the room filled with the dust of the crushed classroom furniture. “What’s the matter everyone!? Can’t take a little ass from your classmate!? Come on, I thought guys LIKED big asses!”

Finally, Mr. Morris tripped over himself, and Molly’s ass came crashing down on him, pinning him to the floor. He was lucky that Molly had barely managed to keep her full weight from coming down on him, because he certainly would have been crushed.

“KISS IT, Mr. Morris!” boomed Molly, and of course he now obliged, kissing her ass over and over again, in front of his terrified students.

“Hahaaha, check it out!” she chuckled at the rest of the class. “That’s what you can do when you have 19-inch feet!”

As James continued stroking his huge cock, the rest of the class stood in sheer terror, watching Molly have her way with the people she had trapped under her ass. And it looked like her fun was only just beginning. Less than half an hour later, Molly had already destroyed what was left of the school, and she had moved to the parking lot, laughing her booming laugh as she hovered her foot over a car. With a sudden crunch, she brought her gigantic foot down hard on the car, crushing it easily with the incredible force from her foot. She grinned down at the terrified huddle of students and teachers, and then out to the rest of the parking lot. There were a lot of cars left…to step on.

Meanwhile, throughout Friday, Amy and Evie had each been dealing with their growth spurts in their own unique ways. Amy loved her new curves, and she spent a lot of time admiring herself in the mirror, turning around, gaping at how massive her ass had gotten. Her breasts too…and her thick hips and thighs…Amy just couldn’t get enough of herself. She was starting to look like some sort of fertility goddess, and, by the constant tingling in her body, she had a strong hunch that her growth was not going to stop here.

Evie was having a bit more of a difficult time with her transformation. Whereas Amy felt liberated, empowered, and downright sexy, Evie had been struggling with almost-uncontrollable aggressive feelings, which were expressed in surges of pure, angry lust. She hated how big her cock was getting, but she felt an animalistic urge to stimulate it, to jack it off, to see it grow huge and throbbing in her shaking hands. All throughout the day on Friday, she gritted her teeth as she jacked herself off over and over, cumming bucket-loads of thick white sploodge, in her quest to find some kind of relief. But the relief never came, and as Evie finally managed to go to bed on Friday night (next to her meek, terrified husband), all she could think about were Amy’s knockout curves. Evie ground her teeth together, shutting her eyes and jacking off one more time to the thought of her thick cock squeezed in between Amy’s huge, milking tits…and she grunted out like an animal in the darkness, cumming so hard that she sprayed the ceiling.

“Um…h-honey…?” came Dave’s voice in the darkness, “D-did you j-just…?”

“Shut up,” growled Evie, turning over in bed, away from him, “I’m trying to get some sleep.”

The next morning, Evie had reached 6’3 and Amy had shot all the way up to 6’5. Evie’s husband spent most of the morning cowering in the corner, trying to call a doctor, while Evie paced around the house, gritting her teeth as she gripped her horse cock, trying and failing to resist jacking herself furiously until she came. She hated how big her cock was, and how she was growing into a monstrous, muscular amazon, but it just felt far too good to jerk herself off. By noon the house was dotted around all over with puddles of her thick cum.

“E-Evie,” stuttered Dave, “M-maybe it’s a good idea t-to —”

“I TOLD you!” she snapped, shoving him back down away from the phone, her muscles rippling, as she felt another surge of growth go through her, making her 6’4. “I’m NOT going to the doctor! If I’m going ANYWHERE it’s to see AMY. And you know what? If I go, YOU’RE coming with me.”

“Wh-why!?” stammered Dave.

Evie started smirking, despite the fact that she was irritated and in a bad mood.

“Because,” she declared, “I want you and Jim to watch me fuck her.”

In the same way, Amy had woken up, 6’5, and had been steadily growing throughout the day. And like Evie, she had been preventing her husband from calling the doctor. Amy passed the time admiring her incredible curves in the mirror, and kept insisting that her husband measure her after she felt each new surge of growth.

“Y-your tits are I-cups now,” he stuttered around noon.

“Ha!” Amy laughed, throwing her 62-inch ass around in a sexy twerk. “I gained a cup size in 4 hours. Amazing! God, I wonder how big Evie’s cock is now…”

By 3pm, Amy found herself laughing as she literally hit the top of the doorframe she was standing in. She had grown another two whole inches, and she was now towering over her husband at 6’7. Her hips had become so thick and wide that she knew that she wouldn’t be able to actually fit through the door for much longer.

“Hahaha, wowwww!” she giggled, rising up above the doorframe when she stood on her tiptoes, “I’m taller than the door frame when I stand like this! Hahaha, incredible…”

When Evie came over, dragging Dave in tow…well, the rest was history. Dave and Jim watched in transfixed horror as their wives ravaged each other in front of them, in an orgy of hulking tits, lubricated asses, straining muscles, quivering curves, and all the thick cum they could possibly imagine. By dinnertime, Amy had reached a towering 6’8, and Evie had shot up to 6’5 — Evie’s shoulders were so wide and muscular that she almost couldn’t fit through the door frame. Her entire body was unbelievably strong and heavily muscled — she looked like a veritable she-Hulk, and as Amy could attest, she fucked like one too. Her cock had grown to an absurd 24 inches…two whole feet, all of which Amy had managed to deepthroat. Amy was no slouch herself; by dinnertime, her tits were L-cups, and her ass had ballooned up to 76 inches. At 6’8, she was an utter sex goddess, with hips so wide that she had already broken three door frames in her house, trying to wedge herself through them. She was too tall for them too, and had accidentally busted out the top of her bedroom door frame after the most recent sexathon with Evie.

“Alright, alright!” panted Evie, waving her hand at the cum-covered Amy, who was flopping her huge tits down at her, eager for more. “Let’s pause. We’ve gotta eat to refuel.”

“Well, my giant bratty daughter ate all the food in the house,” chuckled Amy, shaking her head.

Evie raised an eyebrow — the two of them seemed to have the same idea.

“Guess we’ll just have to go out to the grocery store,” laughed Amy. “Together.”


Chapter End Notes:

The full, complete story is posted on my Patreon.  It gets even crazier, lol.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep