- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Casey gets ready for the costume party.

Breast action and the usual. 

Hope you enjoy!

 

Muted splashes of a shower and the dull vibrations to the bass of music were all a part of Drew’s morning routine as he watched Casey scramble around her room getting ready for work. He’d noticed she was a late riser, only giving herself 10 to 20 minutes of preparation time before sprinting out the door to her yelling mother, no wonder she had always been in such a shitty mood at work. So far, he had only experienced her routine a few times, yet it was almost a part of the day he looked forward to as he got to feel the tremors of music beneath his feet, as if he were at a festival again. It had been too long since he’d been to one.

Having spent most of his free time in a glass jar, he’d had a lot of time to reminisce. A particularly hilarious memory came to fruition, the first time he and Taylor had tried ecstasy, two years ago, only a few months after they had moved in together. Drew was slumped on the ground with his head hung low as he chuckled to himself, god he missed those days. She was probably freaking out about him, he promised he would text her once he was safe and never got the chance. There was a possibility he’d never see her again – what a depressing thought.

Steam billowed out of the bathroom as Casey exited humming an iconic tune, a towel wrapped around her body. Without thinking, he blurted out, “I saw them at Splendour once.” Truthfully it was a reaction to his desire for conversation, he’d never gone this long without properly talking to someone before.

“Hm?” her wet blonde hair was tied up in a towel as she looked over at him, his squeaky voice echoed through the neck of the glass jar amplifying it just enough for her to hear.

“Vampire Weekend,” Drew confirmed, he had no idea how she would react to his casual attempt at discourse.

She laughed with an almost impressed smirk on her face, “surprised you could afford to go to a festival,” she rummaged through her clothes looking for a clean shirt.

“I didn’t always used to be this small,” he grumbled.

“Right,” she tugged on her boots as she secured them to her feet, “look how far that got you.” Her words stung a little, she was right, his previous life didn’t exactly amount to much now. “Later,” the door slammed shut behind her.

Another day to himself, Drew lay down with his back to the cool floor of the jar, legs kicked up vertically against the crystal wall. Maybe he’d daydream about that past life, anything to break him from his bleak reality.

***

Dreamy words washed over Drew, they were barely tangible and bordered on the verge of non-existence.

I know you’re probably too busy to call, but I just haven’t heard from you in a month, and I really wanted to hear your voice. Mum’s being, well, you know she can be, ha. I’ll see you soon, love you, bye.”

Beep.

Drew’s eyes fluttered open, surprisingly his vision was not interrupted by a wall of glass, had he been dreaming? That voice he just heard, it sounded like-

“Hey twink. Good nap?” Casey’s brassy voice boomed from above, her crossed over forearms rested on the desk before him, the table shook slightly as one of her fingers tapped the desk.

Immediately Drew noticed how different she looked. Her usual long, blonde, curly hair was now replaced by shoulder length, wavey, raven locks. Notably, her emerald eyes stood out even more now that they were crested by dark hair. 

“Your hair,” the tiny man bumbled, he was still slightly delirious from his afternoon nap.

“Aren’t you a gentleman,” Casey laughed as she flicked her hair in a playful manner, “I just got it done.” Drew was pleasantly surprised by her response; she must have been in a good mood, maybe their earlier conversation had paid off. “Either way I’m glad you’re finally awake, we gotta get to Lydia’s in like an hour.”

We? Before he had a chance to clarify her words, her consuming fingers gripped his chain and carried him over to her closet and lowered him to the floor, her towering boots stretched into view. With a discreet click, Casey attached his chain through one of the eyelets of her shoes, ensuring he’d have no chance of getting away. The carpet beneath his feet shook as she backed up.

“Why don’t you clean these while I get ready,” she thundered. Yeah, she was in a good mood. Why on Earth Casey wore these to work was beyond him, there was a thin layer of grease covering the black leather and scuff marks lining the thick tread. There was no way he’d even make a dent in the crud that coated her boot. Though as he had learned, if he didn’t try, he would be subjected to much worse. Her booming footsteps exited the room towards an en-suite, a mysterious costume he had yet to see in her hand. Drew recalled that she had dropped those poor people into these boots yesterday, she hadn’t worn them whilst they were still in there had she? With a pounding of the leather wall he called out to them. No response, his voice mustn’t have been loud enough to penetrate the solid material. 

Casey stared at her reflection in the mirror, admiring her recently done up hair, she’d always wanted to dye it black, much to the dismay of her mother. Susan wouldn’t be happy, yet that only raised the girls spirits, she had been listening to her drivel for too long. Traditional was a great way of describing her mum, what did she know about style these days? An opulent silky black garment lay before her, with golden jewellery and colourful gemstone-ridden accessories. The corner stone of the costume, however, was a detailed headpiece with a gold and blue king cobra standing proud in the centre. Her eyes sparkled with vanity, she was proud of the costume she’d put together for tonight, after hearing that Lydia was having an ‘around the world’ themed party for her 20th, she knew exactly what to do.

After sliding the sable garment over her body, she admired how it fit her figure. Often times it was easy to forget that clothes of this magnitude were made from many factory workers one-tenth of her size, the thought of them scrambling around to stitch together a dress that would seem almost tight around her hips and exposed chest pleased her soul. Makeup was the next priority; it would be easier to apply without accessories all over her wrists and face. Azure eye shadow was applied around her eye lids, and she wore a concentrated expression as she carefully sketched out the Eye of Horus in thick eyeliner. The final touch was a navy lipstick that matched her eye shadow, with a pop of her lips, she was done. Following her routine, she slipped her accessories on, bracelets that twinkled with expensive gems and a golden waistband that accentuated her hourglass figure. Lastly were the earrings Ariel had given her, however, they needed an extra step of preparation.

Two tiny men sprawled out of the small container as Casey emptied it on the counter, the light above was blocked out by her head, giving her face an almost angelic halo around it. “Hey bugs,” her voice was veritable thunder to the pair, they were strangers yet clung to each other like lovers as they craned their neck to take in her form. Her giant hand lowered towards them, creating a heavy gush of wind as it sliced through the air. Two simple latched doors that led to massive birdcages were placed before them, her body assumed its upright position, arms crossed under her bust, and with her wide hips cocked to the side she boomed, “get in.”

“We’re so fucked,” one of them muttered as they walked towards their new cages. After heaving open the golden gates, they watched as the mighty pads of her fingers slammed them shut. Their environment suddenly lurched upwards as Casey pinched up the earrings with their new inhabitants, one in each hand. They clasped the bars of their prison as the Egyptian makeup covered face of their giant captor provided them with a stunning vista, lips the size of their house opened to speak.

“Since you’re so close to my ears, I better not hear a single annoying squeak tonight,” her hot breath blasted past them, their knuckles whitening as they held strong against the oppressive volume of her voice. Casey’s pearly white teeth contrasted greatly with her dark lipstick as she brought the two earrings closer to her mouth. “Understand?” One of the men flew back from the sheer force of her words, collapsing against the bars of his prison on the opposite side. Great, green eyeballs replaced her lips as she raised them up, watching as they quivered in fear and nodded their little heads in affirmation. A quiet snort escaped her nose – how pathetic. Reaching to her earlobes, she clipped them on. Their cages swung wildly as she brushed her hair behind her ears, the earrings were now on full display with their tiny residents trembling in fear.

There were still two tasks left to finish off her costume. Firstly, Casey donned the headpiece, lowering it gently onto her hair. With a tilt of her head and a pompous smirk she continued. The last item to complete her costume were dark gladiator sandals, they added an extra foot and a half of height to her already massive frame. As she looked upon herself in the mirror, the raven-haired giant had to admit. She looked pretty damn good.

45 minutes had elapsed since Casey disappeared into the bathroom and Drew had spent the whole time getting used to the bitter flavour of old grease. He assumed she didn’t expect him to actually clean the whole thing, so he’d used his tongue sparingly, yet it was still enough to imprint a disgusting taste. Distant thuds broke his focus from the task at hand, as he looked towards the door to her en-suite, the door swung open to reveal Casey dressed as a lavish Egyptian goddess, her eyes were already focused on his position. The tiny man’s jaw dropped, he’d only seen her in work or casual clothes, but to see her decorated in such extravagant fashion, well, it would be a lie to say there was not a slight stir in his pants. Even after everything she’d put him through, his body still chose to betray him.  

A large black heel stepped out of the bathroom, landing with a resounding thoom that echoed across the room, the hem of her dress swayed hypnotizingly as she strutted towards him, each step rocked the ground below him. It occurred to Drew that he hadn’t seen Casey from such a low perspective since he was first caught by her, instead of having to process her torso alone, his eyes had to linger across her towering figure. She was a living, breathing skyscraper. With each thunderous stomp closer, he found himself backed up against her boot, even her immense boot jostled slightly with each stomp, his neck twinged from craning it back so far.

“Why hello mortal,” Casey played up the role with a wavey gesture of her hands. Midnight toenails fidgeted atop enormous toes as she stepped in front of him with an all-encompassing boom that caused dust particles to poof out from around her heel. “How do I look?” one hand rested on her hip as the other motioned down her body. Drew was at a loss for words. “What?” Her towering body leaned down to unclip him from her boot as she raised him to her face. His eyes darted to her earrings, the tiny men from yesterday looked at him with wide eyes as they gripped the bars of their cage. “Cat got your tongue?”

Drew had well and truly pitched a tent in his pants at this point, how could he not? From her exposed chest to her sultry words, the constant reminder that he was literally chained by the neck did little to ease his lust for this giant. A black pupil in a sea of green lowered itself to his tiny, but protruding bulge.

“I’ll take that as a positive.” Casey moved towards her desk. “There’s still one missing piece though.” Drew fell in a heap on her desk, his trailing chain landing on his back. Beside him lay a small bright red robe and the golden necklace he had seen yesterday. By now, it was pretty clear where this was going. “You’re gonna be my little ruby tonight,” her fingernail bopped him lightly on the nose, still enough to roll his head back somewhat, “so, hop in your robe and cuff yourself up,” her cheery voice opposed her choice of words.

As Drew slid his dress over his head, he caught a whiff of the disgusting stench that attached itself to the fabric, the thought of a shower had barely crossed his mind since his capture. Once he had taken off his collar and put the robe on, he lay down with his arms to the side as Casey’s giant fingers clipped his wrists into the cuffs, what was the point in resisting anymore. The cuffs pulled his body upwards, his legs dangling from their crucified position as he faced her impressive body. Milky white tits stretched out the black fabric around her chest, an impressive canyon of cleavage awaited him below. His body was slowly lowered into the valley below as she affixed her necklace. Soft, plush flesh ate at his legs as he sunk into them, his lower body completely consumed by the ravenous cleft of her chest.

“You look comfortable,” her voice reverberated through his whole body, the power pulsated through the wall of her chest into him. To either side were the rolling ivory hills of her breasts, they were bigger than his old room. The scent of fruity lotion clung to her smooth skin, greatly differing from the foot odour he’d gotten used to. Dull, resounding thumps could be heard and felt every few seconds as Casey’s heart pumped blood through her mighty body, it didn’t feel like the heartbeat of an average person. No, it was slow and resonant, like one would expect from a great beast.

Drew was not prepared for her first calamitous step. The two giant globes were pulled downwards, carrying his body with them. At the apex of the movement, they abruptly heaved upwards as her foot touched down causing the tiny man to be thrown around violently by the slight jiggle of her gigantic boobs. Each step repeated this intense feeling, her cleavage refused to let him go as it tugged on his body, stretching him from his bound wrists.

Casey’s full-length mirror boasted the impressive view of her figure, garbed head to toe in expensive accessories and a killer form-fitting dress, it wouldn’t take much to convince herself she really was a goddess. The prized possession though, was the tiny form of Drew tucked away between her enormous boobs, she had the idea of doing this to someone for as long as she can remember and now that she had her own toy and an excuse to do it in public, it was hard to resist. Realising what his position meant, his face went beet red, he would be paraded around to a bunch of spoiled young adults.

“Mm, yeah. Keep blushing, it suits your outfit,” her pointer finger circled around his head, pushing him slightly deeper into her cleavage, he could feel her sharp nail scratch his head. A bulge in the side of her cheek formed as she pushed it with her tongue. She was really making him feel like a pet now. Despite his inner thoughts demanding otherwise, one particular idea kept nagging away, maybe being her pet wouldn’t be so bad. Casey’s body was intoxicating.

The nauseating motion of her movement came back into effect as she left her room. Seeing the world from such a vantage point was odd for Drew, he almost felt tall again. Casey lumbered through her home, stopping at the fridge to grab a six pack of hard seltzers. An alert flashed on her phone screen, notifying her that the Uber was three minutes away. After cracking open one of the cans and swigging it as fast as she could, she head outside.

Ubers used to be driven by actual people many years ago, but now since the poor couldn’t afford cars, they had been redesigned as self-driveable taxis for the rich, a pleasant compromise. It still worked the same, just now there was no sitting in awkward silence.

“I hope you’re as excited as I am,” Casey vibrated around him, Drew couldn’t turn around to see her face, but he assumed she was looking down at him. Unfortunately, his wrists were starting to hurt too. A few moments of silence passed while she checked her phone, until she piped back up again, “so who else did you see at Splendour?”

Drew was taken aback, “oh, well there was like Kendrick and Lorde,” he mumbled, it was hard to believe they were engaging in actual conversation, considering he was hanging in her cleavage from a necklace, there was comedic value to be found. “They were probably the biggest ones I saw.”

“Kendrick’s alright,” she put her phone away, “Jungle Giants were there too, weren’t they?”

“Um, I think so.”

“Yeah, they’re cool, I was too young to go to that one.” Right, of course she was, that festival had been two years ago, and she was only 19. Drew was at a crossroad, the whole time he’d been with Casey she had drilled into him they were not equal, and so it felt almost wrong to be talking to her in such a casual way.

Yet, she continued on, questioning him about certain artists and what songs they played. As the Uber hurtled towards their destination, he soon realised that she had an almost bored tone to her voice, clearly just trying to pass the time. What did he care, it was truly wonderful to have back and forth with another person again.

Chapter End Notes:

Onwards, to good vibes.

Hope you enjoyed!