- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And I'm back. Sorry, exams and whatnot popped up, so needed to divert my focus. 

The long-awaited Susan chapter is here. Bit of backstory and then the errand.

Hope you enjoy!

Also, I've linked a proper email to this account and also created a twitter which is in my bio, so if you ever want to get in contact those are the two things I'll check.

Susan’s knuckles turned white as she gripped the steering wheel of her Porsche, she didn’t deserve to be so stressed. Anxiety plagued her as she recalled the missing body of Michael, in her head there was no possible way he could have escaped, she had witnessed blood pour out of his mouth, the memory still sent a tingle of disgust down her spine. If he had escaped throughout the house, his chance of survival would be low, and if there was one thing that her and Casey had in common was their distaste for tinies, so hopefully if her daughter stumbled upon him, she wouldn’t think twice about disposing of the body, though that was assuming she didn’t examine him further, if she realised it was Michael, well… it was hard to say what would happen. Too many hypotheticals were up in the air, it caused Susan’s heart to race. Best case scenario, he had hobbled off somewhere in her room for shelter, she’d placed a towel underneath her door to block any chance of escape. If anything, he would crawl out from whatever decrepit hole he resided in and beg for her forgiveness and hand over the money linked to his company. She hoped. Everything will be okay Susan, she reminded herself.

The mature giantess’ mind began to wonder as she drove towards her destination. Ever since she was young, she had grown up in a sixth bracket household and towered over majority of people. Her parents followed a common mindset by rich families for their children, they would financially support them until they finished their degrees, and for Susan’s laidback younger sister, this wasn’t much of a bother. Yet, to Susan it caused an immeasurable amount of anguish, there was no chance she would ever live a moment of her life not as the biggest one in the room, without her size she was nothing, her entire social life revolved around others in the sixth bracket. Deep down she was terrified of the possibility of ever ending up on the receiving end of the harassment she and her friends dished out in their youth.

That was when Michael came into her life, she first spotted him at a friend’s 21st, he was a tall social man with an already flourishing tech company at the ripe age of 20, not many in their bracket could claim to be self-made at that age. Immediately she was drawn to him, not for his charm or passions but his money. Quickly, a bond was forged, while genuine from Michael’s side, Susan had feigned her interest in order to cement herself into a wealthy future, luckily for her, he wasn’t completely unbearable to be around, though he had his moments where he was much too optimistic and cheerful for her liking.

Throughout their relationship, she had grown to tolerate him, after all his money had led her to purchasing multiple McDonalds franchises and increasing their ever-growing net-worth, she dreamed of one day entering the highest bracket. Six months ago, that dream came crashing down. Michael’s moron of a business partner, Dwight Perkins had made a risky deal with shareholders that blew up in his face, stock prices plummeted, and the company took a major hit to revenue. For the first time in her life Susan was forced into the fifth bracket. Much like her daughter, she became a social recluse during this time, far too afraid to show her face to those who knew her well. The extended period of time she spent at home with her daughter furthered the wedge between their relationship. Neither one could bear the other’s tendencies, whether it was Susan’s constant judgement of her daughter’s activities or Casey’s dismissal of every little thing her mother said, their animosity for each other grew.

With a profound sigh, Susan pulled up beside a looming redwood tree. All of that was in the past now, there was no use in wasting her precious mental space on it. The blonde giant had already made her mind up, she was never going below the sixth bracket again, it was part of the reason she couldn’t forgive Michael for what he had done. He may have earned them a spot back into the sixth bracket, but she could no longer trust him to keep the business at that level, if she were to inherit his assets, there would be no more financial worries. The six months she had spent diminished had spawned a hungering hatred for her husband and to add fire to the flame, while she had spent her time toiling away in sorrow at home, he had used it to get close to his secretary. Enough so that he could fuck her. Not that she cared anymore, though at the time it was like he’d rubbed salt into the wound.

Only one head of the beast had been chopped off, in order to inherit the business, there was someone else who had to be taken care of. Dwight had been understandably blowing up Michael’s phone over the past two weeks wondering where he was, and while acting as her husband over text, Susan was running dry with excuses, it was time she bit the bullet and did what she had initially planned to do. Michael’s assets were now hers and next she would inherit the company’s. Pushing regretful thoughts from her mind, she parked the car in an innocuous street over from where the Perkin’s residence resided. Too deep in now to pull out, Susan stepped into the warm summer air, murdering tinies barely counted as a crime.

Once she arrived at the estate, Susan pressed the intercom button fitted to a stark, white gate. Donned in a grey checkered pencil skirt and a white blouse, Susan tapped her high-heeled foot impatiently against the pavement outside the lavish gate of the extravagant mansion, she didn’t enjoy waiting in the heat for long. A crackling male voice could be heard over the intercom.

“Hello? Michael?”

The mature giantess put on an act of sorrow as she spoke back, “It’s Susan. Dwight, I have some horrible news.”

“Hm, okay. Come in,” there was a hint of impatience in his voice.

The gate buzzed as Susan pushed it open with her leather gloved hands, she wanted to make sure there was no trace of her being here. Her plan was simple, dispose of Dwight without a trace and let his family realise he’s missing, then play the part of the distressed wife as she ‘discovers’ that Michael is also missing, without a link to the disappearances, the company would be disbanded, and the assets dispersed amongst the spouses.

On the other side of the plan, all loose ends had already been taken care of, acquiring the shrinker hadn’t taken much extra effort. Right under Michael’s nose she had been flirting with a socially awkward 30-year-old she had met at one of her husband’s tech functions. The man was on the final stages of a portable shrinker prototype designed to help with minimising labour costs on construction sites and was disgustingly desperate for a woman’s touch. All it had taken was some sweet talking for him to promise to show her the technology, though she insisted on driving them somewhere discreet, it was imperative no one knew she had such highly experimental equipment. Susan had made sure the man had no other contacts who would even notice he had gone missing, at least for a week or two.

As Susan made her way up the winding path to Dwight’s house, she continued to daydream about the night she received the shrinker. After he had handed it to her, the look on his face was a sight to behold as she asked if it worked on people, and the further distortion to his features as she aimed it at him and watched him dwindle in her leather passenger car seat. She might have overdone it as his body barely fit between her pinched fingertips, the last thing he would’ve seen was her gaping maw as she swallowed him whole. Not without swishing his body around her saliva first.

A smile crept onto her lips as she reminisced on the past two weeks, she hadn’t had this much fun with tinies since she was in high school. While Susan waited for Dwight to open the door another memory played in her mind. She was probably around 17 at the time, Susan and her friends had cornered a group of tinies from the third bracket that they constantly picked on after a PE lesson, the girl she grabbed had been a feisty redhead. After spending the rest of the day plastered against the sweltering white socks entombed in expensive tennis shoes, the tinies were forced to thank and kiss the soles of the rich girls sneakers before they were let free into the afternoon. Hilariously, the tiny redhead had tried to refuse and was met with the hefty weight of Susan’s shoe on her back, that girl had always been one to bite back. What was her name again, Vanessa? Valerie? Valentine? Something like that, not that it mattered. The giant snorted, those tinies were probably working an assortment of deadbeat jobs nowadays.

“What’s the matter Susan?” Dwight greeted in an unfriendly manner as he broke the blonde from her daydream. He was never the biggest fan of Michael’s wife, even under her guise of friendliness he could tell she was cold-hearted.

Susan looked the brown-haired man up and down, “Do you mind if I come in?”

Dwight gestured her inside as he closed the door shut behind them, the duo made their way through the lush, stark white interior until they came to a marble countertop located in the kitchen, where the man took a seat upon a stool across from his guest.

“Is anyone else in at the moment?” she queried.

An irked sigh escaped him as he rubbed his shaved stubble, “no, everyone’s out,” he leant his elbows across the table, “now can you please tell me why you’re here instead of Michael.”

That was exactly what Susan wanted to hear. “Well, never mind, it’s not like it matters.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Dwight was beginning to grow increasingly aggravated by this woman’s antics. Something about this felt wrong.

The smug smirk on Susan’s face grew wide as her red lipstick-covered lips curled at their edges. “Don’t worry about it.”

“Hold on-“ Dwight’s words came to a standstill as Susan pulled an unregistered shrinker from her purse, without a second thought he began to rise from the seat, he needed to get that gadget out of her hands. Unluckily for him, there was not a moment to spare as she pulled the trigger, and an unfamiliar warmth overtook his body. “No, no, no,” he muttered to himself as the world around exploded in size, the black leather of the stool seat stretched out into a vast plain, individual ridges in the material were now easily noticeable, she had made him utterly tiny. The underside of the marble table blocked his view of the perpetrator.

Click. Clack.

Thunderous heeled footsteps echoed around the expansive chamber of his home as the looming form of his business partner’s wife came into view. There was no denying the womanly body she had been gifted with. Keratin scratched against marble as Susan’s fingernails lingered over the countertop, her other hand rested along her shapely hip.

“Look what we have here,” the lumbering giant lowered herself to his level, her face even with the seat as her hands grasped it for balance. “Aren’t you just the tiniest little thing,” her words rumbled along the leather material.

Dwight watched in horror as her gargantuan hand raised into the sky, every movement caused a displacement of air as it cut through such extensive empty space. Susan’s pointer finger landed with a dull thud to his right, it’s weight created a deep dent as she began to circle it around his body, his palms shot to his ears to block out the grating sound of her fingernail dragging across leather. There was no use in shouting and begging for his life, standing no taller than the thickness of her nail, it was simply impossible for his voice to reach her.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone so miniscule,” she trailed off, perhaps turning the shrinker to the highest setting hadn’t been the best idea, though it certainly had somewhat of an effect on her psyche. Susan began to rise from her crouched position, the fabric of her blouse whizzed past the tiny man’s vision until she stood above, stretched lines of cotton were decorated across her pelvis as her wide hips pulled them taut. “To you, I must look positively…” pausing for dramatic effect, she turned on her heels, immersing Dwight in the shadow of her bulging ass that eclipsed the sky, “enormous.

The tiny man couldn’t see the smug look on her face past the mountainous rear that hovered above. Individual strands of fabric screamed out for help as they struggled to contain the fleshy beast within, the material of her skirt was fitted so tightly to her ass that he wouldn’t be surprised if it ripped straight off when she bent over.

“Your wife is a bit on the thin side, isn’t she?” Susan’s taunt boomed as her slender hands ran alongside her hips, the flesh of her butt indenting ever so slightly from her gentle touch. “I’d bet this is a lot more woman than you’re used to handling,” A thunderous snicker accompanied her understatement.

Looking from side to side, Dwight began to panic, there was no way out of this. Even if he leapt off the edge of the stool there was little chance, he would survive, and if he did, what was he supposed to do, he was less than a crumb at this point. If his wife or daughter came home, they would never notice him. He cursed himself for staying home today, he expected to be meeting with Michael to discuss his sudden absence and now found himself staring up at the shapely rear of his missing friend’s wife.

“I wonder if there’s enough room for the two of us,” enjoyment was clearly portrayed through her tone, she was loving their current predicament. The shadow that plagued the seat around him grew darker as the checkered sky began to fall. Judging from the width of the round globes that spanned the heavens, there would be little room for his miniature frame. Though he would be damned if this was the end of him. Turning on his heels he sprinted towards the edge of the stool, hoping that by some slim chance he would find an ounce of space to cower in, that was one of the few benefits that came with his new size.

Susan lowered herself at a painstaking rate, savouring the torment she inflicted upon him. It wasn’t surprising, everyone in the sixth bracket enjoyed demonstrating their size over others and he couldn’t begin to imagine how it must feel to do over someone who is comparable to a dust mite. His thoughts were cut short as a thunderous thump exploded behind him, the leather underneath his feet blew up in size as her weight settled onto the other end of it. Dwight flew through the air and rolled against the detailed material until he landed on his back with his head hanging over the edge, his chest heaved up and down as adrenaline coursed through his body.

Suffice to say, the sky had fallen upon his poor kitchen stool. Metal groans reverberated inside his skull as the seat adjusted to the new immense weight. The giant woman shuffled closer so that her ass fully engulfed the inadequately sized piece of furniture, only the underside of her skirt covered rear was visible as it curved towards the upper atmosphere, its sheer size would have dwarfed the very office building he worked in.

“Since you’re not going to be around much longer, I may as well let you in on a little secret,” Susan’s booming words resonated through the material that Dwight lay on, the power in her voice was absolute, a chilling tingle ran down his back as her threat cemented his fate. “Your partner, Michael, was sleeping with your daughter.”

This was news to Dwight, he had no idea of the nature of Michael and Katie’s relationship, in the past he’d been told that it was merely a mentor and apprentice bond. To be fair, he couldn’t trust a word that came out of this grossly oversized woman. There was a burning desire to cuss her out for what she was putting him through, but even if he could amplify his voice to reach her, he was paralysed by fear from the mammoth wall that encompassed his world.

As his initial adrenaline began to settle, he noticed the humidity that clung to his skin, the sun burned bright during this time of year, but this was no summer heat, this was radiating warmth that could only be spawned from the flesh of a living being. The warmth held a particular odour that was reminiscent of floral perfume, though there was a distinct sharp stench of ass sweat that clung to the thick air. Which made sense, there looked to be little room for ventilation between the massive cheeks, stale air would stew for hours in that cramped oven-like space.

While the tiny man was becoming acquainted with the funky aroma that emanated from the monolithic slab of flesh, Susan began to ponder how she would dispose of him. Considering how miniscule she had made him, perhaps there was no need to actively get rid of him, there was little chance he would be able to get anyone’s attention and would likely wound up underneath his families shoes. The mature woman shuffled in her seat as an idea popped into her head.

Turning her head to see the diminutive mite that trembled before her ass, the racing heart in her chest skipped a beat, familiar feelings from her youth began to bubble up inside. Susan removed her glove and licked her finger, without moving her steely eyes that bore into the speck, she lowered her hand to the minute spot situated behind her crack. Dwight stuck to her finger like it was covered in glue, helpless to her whim, he was brought closer to the fabric that struggled to contain an enormous butt. At such close proximity the individual strands of cotton protruded out, their thickness similar in size to his height, it was a truly humbling sight.

Dwight’s breathing pace accelerated as his impending doom loomed closer, countless strands zoomed past him as he lay spreadeagled against Susan’s finger, his body firmly plastered by her saliva. Memories of his family and life flashed before his eyes, he was never going to see them again. Surely, there was no way this evil woman was going to get away with this.

“I hope you got a good look at your destination insect,” booming clinks filled his ears as his captor’s free hand began to unzip the back of her skirt, revealing two meaty globes mashed together with an engulfed damp thong running through a deep cavernous crack, immediately a consuming wave of warmth rolled over him as the trapped sour air finally had space to disperse. Susan’s glossy red fingernail slammed into the flesh at his feet, ready to flick him into the sweaty abyss. “I know you’ve always loathed me Dwight, but don’t let that stop you from getting your lips dirty.”

The miniature man rose into an uproar of begging and pleading, desperate for this to not be his demise, though his passionate cries fell on deaf ears as the digit rolled into motion and effortlessly dislodged his stuck position, sending him into the canyon below. Dwight’s limbs flailed helplessly through the wind as the sense of free-falling overtook him, his last sight was the back of Susan Pierce’s ironed blouse. With an insignificant smack, he landed against the inside slope of her left ass cheek, any feeling of power and control left him as he rolled into the dank depths.

Full on panic overcame his mind as his breathing went out of control, every breath became more difficult as his expectation of clean refreshing air was tainted by the thick atmosphere that marinated within her fleshy rump. Landing against an expansive width of wet fabric, Dwight realised after what had felt like a hundred metre drop, he hadn’t even reached the apex of her butt, his dazed head lolled downwards as he took in the vast curving canyon of flesh that descended into the dark chasm below, great walls of pale skin flanked either side of him. The viscous environment began to aggressively invade his nostrils as they were crammed with the unmistakable stench of ass.

Booming clinks echoed around his humid prison as the sky began to close, with each boom the walls on either side of him crept closer, until finally they sealed shut, entombing the man deep within her crack. A low rumble was enough to rouse his consciousness, his mind slowly piecing together the spaced-out noise. It was a taunting chuckle, one that oozed superiority. Then came the thunderous words that buzzed through to his core.

“Sorry if it’s a tad tight in there.” 

Chapter End Notes:

Ohh, so that's where Casey gets it from.

Now that I'm on uni break, chapters should hopefully return to being at least once a week.

Hope you enjoyed!