- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bit less action-packed in this one, but hopefully still an enjoyable chapter.

 

Drew rolled over onto his back, arms and legs outstretched as he got his breathing under control, the adrenaline that coursed through his veins coming to a stop.

What had just occurred to him? It was hard to wrap his head around it.

Did she actually fucking kick me?

Those were the only words that repeated themselves through his head.

He groaned as he slowly got to his feet, his limbs had scrapes all over them and his hands had been torn up by the harsh asphalt ground. He could feel the beginnings of a concussion too, his head felt hazy, and a sense of vertigo overcame him once he stood upright. The beaten man patted his pockets and sighed with relief as he thanked a higher power that his phone was intact.

The train station was only a quick five-minute walk away and as the sun’s light diminished and dusk settled in it was best if Drew got there before dark, it wasn’t safe for someone his size to be out alone at night.

As he trudged along the concrete path, he contemplated what he was going to do in order to keep his net worth high enough as to not slip down a bracket. Maybe he’d have to move in with his brother to save himself from paying rent, no, there was no way he would accommodate for him, his brother was widely successful and wouldn’t have time to take care of his shrunken sibling, plus it’s not like they were on the best footing exactly.

A slight tremor disrupted Drew from his thoughts, loud thuds pounded the pavement in quick succession behind him. Before he had a chance to turn around, a leg as tall as he, flew past him. He exhaled as he realised it was just a girl from the neighbourhood on an evening jog, her beat up sneakers beating down on the sidewalk. His eyes lingered on her legging covered behind as her butt flexed with each powerful stride, the scent of hard-working perspiration left in her wake. The girl hadn’t even noticed his cut-up arms or legs, he was too far below her eyesight it seemed.

His thoughts drifted back to his earlier words; I’m going to ruin your life. Yeah right, what could I possibly do to her, he reasoned with himself. Her family was obviously wealthy, not many people can afford to own a fast-food franchise and he wouldn’t be surprised if they were on their way to the next size bracket in the coming weeks. He winced at the thought of Casey towering over him at a frightening 25-foot height, a size strictly reserved for comfortable millionaires.

Drew arrived at the unsurprisingly busy train station; it was prime time for people clocking off work. He hated this part of his day, busy public places like this were always a pain to get through, he felt like such a burden constantly excusing himself and pushing past people’s legs. It wasn’t common for many people over the age of 21 to be earning less than an average salary, only those who didn’t work or failing creatives and such, so there was a distinct lack of thought put into the design of public places and buildings when considering people under three feet in height.

He made his way to the lonely tucked away ticket booth for people his size, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand, a headache started to come on. He tapped his card and ordered a ticket to the stop nearest his apartment.

Running his hands along the brick wall with his head hung low, as he took the stairs down to the platform, making sure to stick to the far side so he didn’t get in the way of any unaware giants.

The graffitied train came to a screeching halt in front of Drew, the grand doors opening up to reveal the run-down interior, he moved with haste to avoid the rush of people and hopped onboard.

Like most other public transport, trains had been modified to fit the new world humanity lived in. They weren’t designed for anyone over the height of 15-feet as anyone in a bracket that high had enough money to never worry about commuting like an everyday commoner. Instead, the inside was fitted with rows of specially designed seats that were able to hold either one 12-15-footer or two 5-7-footers with everyone else left to fend for themselves.

There were multiple passengers under the height of 2-foot that either couldn’t manage to make it onto one of the seats or didn’t wish to be obliviously sat upon, who found themselves sitting under the seats on the disgusting floor. Their distraught and saddened faces viewable through pillar-like calves of the other gigantic passengers. Those in low size brackets were treated like lowly animals, scavenging along the ground for scraps or weaving between enormous shoes and powerful legs. Drew found himself avoiding their desperate eyes, it was common for those of that size to pull at your pants and kiss your shoes to beg for money and unfortunately, he was strapped for cash.

While surveying the train for a potential place to sit, a mountainous woman raised herself from a nearby seat with a grunt, his vision level with the back of her knee. She paid no mind to him as she stomped her way out of the train, her ass contorted the back of her black business skirt with each step. Most of the train already had seats taken up so this was a golden opportunity.

It was a challenge to lift himself onto the oversized seat that was level with his chin, hoisting himself up onto the chair with an embarrassing amount of effort. It was like he was a kid trying to climb playground equipment. He fell face first onto the soft cushion that the previous woman had occupied and immediately scrunched his nose, the odd smell of a publicly used train seat invaded his nostrils.

He raised himself up into a sitting position and noticed the warmth that radiated below his butt, he found himself at the bottom of a great indent that spanned most of the chair left by the giant’s generous rear. Drew took a mental note to let himself be known if anyone that tall came to take a seat next to him.

Once he had situated himself on the chair properly, he set himself against the backrest and stretched out his short legs in front of him, his feet only just making it over the edge of the cushion.

The hairs on the back of his neck stood upright as he felt a burning gaze come from his right, a 7-foot girl stood in the aisle facing him, her hand brushed her brunette hair behind her ear. She wore dark combat boots with a pair of black rolled up jeans that contrasted her green crop top, her face sported an irritated look.

“Done yet?” she quipped, as one of her eyebrows raised, pulling at the thick eyeliner that surrounded her eye.

“Sorry,” he apologised as he shuffled over to give her more room. Ha, as if that would change anything.

“You look pretty roughed up,” she said with a hint of concern in her voice and a shuffle of the tote bag on her shoulder.

“I’m fine,” he lied, in truth his head was pounding, and his scabs throbbed with pain.

The giant girl shrugged her shoulders as she turned sideways and shuffled into the seat, “whatever, not my problem,” she murmured to herself and collapsed into the seat with a tired sigh and lifted one leg over the other as she pulled out a pair of earphones and connected them to her phone.

The sudden addition of weight to the other side of the cushioned seat caused Drew to bounce slightly as if he were on the end of a seesaw. He gazed upon her form as she completely dwarfed him, she had the body of what would once be considered a petite girl except now her proportions were grossly oversized. One of her thighs probably held the same amount of muscle that he had in his whole body.

Drew smiled to himself the warmth of her body offered a degree of comfort, at least she had seemed concerned for him, it felt nice to be considered a person in public for once, even if only for a moment. His ears perked up as the faint sound of a Gorillaz song began to emanate from her earphones. Uninterested in the world around her, the girl stared down at her phone.

He closed his eyes and leant against the wall of the train as the vehicle took off and zoned out to the tinny sound of music and the clattering of train tracks. Images of a fair and just world played out in his mind.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter may also be a bit less smut than usual, but once that set up is complete it should be full throttle from there. Reviews and ratings always appreciated, hope you enjoyed!