- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Uh oh, Casey is back.

For all my fellow humiliation and foot lovers out there, this one is for you.

Also, for anyone curious about the size brackets, I've replied to a review by Ancient Relic with what they are.

Hope you enjoy!

 

Panic racked through Drew’s body, no matter the intensity of his writhing, Casey’s fingers remained unmoved and the smirk on her face had vanished. Even though her hands were slender in nature, at such a blown-up size he was better off trying to push a truck out of the way, the minute muscles in her digits easily overpowered him. His heart raced as he stared into his reflection in her green iris, how had he let himself get caught so easily and, oh god, Taylor, would he ever see her again?

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing in my house,” the pressure in her fist increased as her temper rose, hot air blasted over his face, the sheer volume of her voice caused his eyes to water, “come to plead for your job back?”

He was screwed, there was no possible excuse that would get him out of this, what could he say? Oh sorry Casey, I was just trying to gather evidence to ruin your families name, won’t happen again, I’ll be on my way! Struggling to think of something, anything to say he sputtered out the first words that came to mind, “Uh, I was just, uh-“

Joy crossed her face as he spoke his first words to her, “your voice,” she began to bellow with laughter, a deep raucous applause that bubbled up from her stomach, “you sound like a little girl,” her gaping maw still shuttering with amusement, “this is priceless, I haven’t even been bothered to listen to one of you tiny rats speak since census,” what a disgusting personality she had. “How about me?” her cavernous mouth loomed closer, “do I sound like a. Big. Scary. Giant?” Each word was enunciated with clear conviction, they whipped past him, a booming brassy quality to them, her pink lips curled into a toothy grin, an utterly terrifying sight. “I bet it’s deep too,” fear was all he felt, her words rumbled around inside his head, she wasn’t wrong, her voice was an almost masculine baritone, it thundered with strength and authority, the power dynamic was only amplified by his claustrophobic prison in her fist. “You’re shaking Drew, are you scared?”

What a nightmare, unadulterated intimidation gripped his psyche, there was nothing he could do but nod pathetically, earning him a chuckle from his ex-manager, he wanted to shrink away from embarrassment, to be manhandled by a girl who was six years his junior didn’t sit right with his ego, not that there was much of one to begin with at this point. His life was over, the visions of Casey that he had tried to block out earlier on his way here had come to fruition, that dark future he had convinced himself he would avoid now seemed like a utopia in comparison.

“This is too good, Ariel was right, I needed to get one of you guys earlier,” Casey spoke to herself as she lumbered through her gigantic abode, those quaking steps he had felt from the floor were no easier on his body in her hand, each downward motion threw his head back against the base of her finger. “The fact we worked together too, I don’t know why, but it just makes it all the more sweeter, I can tell you’re already terrified of me, especially after our last little date,” Casey’s green eyes sneered over her chest, booming thuds echoed around him as the scenery of their extravagant home passed by, his position brought him back to the fateful day where he was fired, her breasts bouncing inside the fabric of her shirt, it was as if they wobbled in slow motion, the great weight of them being held up by a mere bra, she had to be a D cup at least.

Muted beige walls came into view behind Casey as she walked into a room, presumably her own, the door swung shut behind her with a click, locking Drew in the room with her. The walls were littered with posters of bands that he actually recognised, the likes of ‘The Strokes’ and ‘Radiohead’ were among the prints. White painted dressers and drawers lined one side of the room, with a walk-in closet opposite her king-sized mattress, which was covered in a colourful checked pattern doona, fairy lights wrapped themselves around the bed frame. She reached her large desk that matched the colour of her dressers, it was right next to her bed and had a laptop with an assortment of notebooks and worksheets on it.

Drew was dropped onto the hard surface as she cleared away the loose paper, the plush office chair was pulled back as her looming form stepped in front of it, with an exhausted thump she fell back into it. After Casey had taken up her mantle, she leaned forward and rested her elbows on the desk, her head cupped in her hands, it was as if she were a goddess judging him upon her throne. He shuffled back slightly as her quiet, watchful gaze followed every movement, was he supposed to say something?

“You never told me what you were doing in my house,” a curious expression showed, she spread her elbows slightly to lower her head closer.

What could he possibly say that would make breaking into her house seem okay, he was at a loss for words. “I was j-just in the a-area,” good one Drew, you dumbass.

Suddenly, a thumbprint the same size as Drew’s head shot into his face, pinning him to the desk, Casey rolled his skull from side to side, dragging him across the wooden surface, “do I look like an idiot?” she stated bluntly. Once she let up dragging his face across her thumb, her pointer finger wrapped around the back of his cranium and raised his ragdoll build, his limbs dangling from her pinched grip, a headache was coming on from her crushing hold. “Not that it matters, who the hell is gonna save you,” she was right, Taylor nor Val could do anything to help him now, he was up shit creek without a paddle.

Drew was released from her grasp and crumpled onto the desk with his head in his hands, he now had a pounding headache. “Leave me alone, you monster,” the raspy words came from no-where, it was pure instinct, a reaction to the pounding he received. 

“Oh, no, no, no Drew, I don’t think so, see you’re the one who I caught lurking in my house right?” Casey purred in her signature patronising tone that he’d heard so many times before while mopping the floors of that god forsaken McDonald’s, “I think you might owe me a little, my mum isn’t very fond of itty-bitty things like you,” her voice lowering into a hushed whisper, her painted fingernail circled around him, scratching against the desk, “I would hate to have to tell her about you.” The tiny man was enraptured by her silky words, was her mother really a worse option than what he was faced with currently. The giantess’ words lined up with Val’s story at the least, judging by what she had just said, Susan was not one to consider lower brackets as human. Words were stuck in Drew’s throat; he had no idea how to navigate this interaction.

A loud creak reverberated around the room as Casey reclined in her chair, unbuttoning her shirt revealing an expensive lacy push-up bra that matched the colour of her peachy skin. The tiny man couldn’t believe he was getting a front row seat to her stripping, he was petrified of her yes, but he couldn’t deny her beauty. Maybe his new life as her pet wouldn’t be so bad, he tried to reason with himself, his rationalising was much less effective now however as his knees continued to buckle against each other in fear.

In a flash, the blonde giant flung her legs over the desk and settled her left boot mere inches from his frame, the right followed soon after and rested itself upon its twin. The impact of the tonnes of leather threw him off balance and he fell face first onto the tread of her left shoe, the taste of dirt and grime clung to his lips. The other boot hung ominously over him, it was like leaning against a brick wall, there was not an ounce of movement from the rubber or Casey herself, he doubted she would even be able to feel his weight leant up against it. Her hulking form leaned forward as she began to untie her laces, the screeching sound of rope against rope could be heard above him.

Casey had a hungry look her on face, she hadn’t been this size for long and to see how much larger she was compared to these parasites of society was enough to kick her god complex into full gear, her boot stood over three times his size, the fact he was the same species, baffled her. “I honestly couldn’t care less about what you were doing in my house, all I know is that no one ever comes looking for insects like you,” she paused untying her boots, a grin swathed over her face, “you’re mine now.” Drew dropped to his knees, realising the brutal truth behind her words with each passing second, Val had shown him the statistics, people his size went missing all the time and no one ever followed up on it, the concept of a human having an owner seemed preposterous, yet now, his lounged before him.

With a grunt of effort, Casey kicked off her boot that hung like a guillotine over Drew, the footwear crashed on its side behind him, the force knocking him from his knees to all fours. An acrid scent wafted over him from behind, the heat that had been trapped in her boot all day now invaded the clean air around him. The other boot soon followed suit and landed upright next to him; the towering piece of leather dwarfed him like a one-storey building. The blonde giantess stretched her arms to the side with a pleased sigh, both of her dirty, white socks now released into the atmosphere.

Thud.

Casey uncrossed her right foot so that both fuzzy behemoths stood before the small man on her desk, the all-encompassing thud of her appendage reminded him of her enormity. Dark, grey patches gathered around the ball and heel of her foot and her powerful toes scrunched the matted material between them, a series of pops could be heard as she relieved herself. Drew understood how sweaty one’s feet could get from working hospitality all day, especially from wearing leather boots all day, but to experience it firsthand was a whole other story.

“Please, Casey, just let me go, this is all a big misunderstanding,” Drew begged from his hands and knees, he couldn’t muster the courage to look her in the eyes.

“Didn’t you hear me? I. Don’t. Care.” Casey’s heel thumped against the desk with each word, “I was always gonna get my hands on one of you little guys eventually, and now you’ve just fallen right into my lap.”

“Casey, I-“

“Stop.” Her toes angled downwards and met his face, her big toe easily engulfed his head. Drew received a mouthful of sweaty sock threads, the taste of vinegar and corn chips assaulted his taste buds, “you don’t get to call me Casey.” The thick fabric of her sock moved upwards along his face, dragging his nose deep into the material, his skull was trapped between her big toe and the ball of her foot, the floor began to fall away from him as Casey lifted him by the head once more, his nose pushed even further into her fuzzy sock, darkness consumed him as his mind went dizzy from the overwhelming vice of her giant digits. “What should you call me though?” she asked herself, with a wag of her foot, his limp body flailed about.

The sight of a human being dangling from her toes gave Casey a sense of absolute godhood, it displayed pure strength over another life from one of the lowest parts of her, “hmm, master?” no, too obvious, “goddess?” also a no, too cliché, “ma’am?” what am I, 40? She thought to herself. The giant racked her brain for what Drew should address her as, she wanted it to be something that demonstrated their relationship, something that reminded him who was in charge, something that caused a deep-rooted pang of humiliation every time he muttered the word, then it hit her. Lifting her other foot to meet her toys back, she pressed his whole body into her sole and rubbed them together, rolling him between two meaty slabs of flesh, covered by a fluffy layer of cotton, until his head peaked out from between the balls of her feet, his neck snug with the round part of her foot.

“Call me daddy.”

Huuuh?

“I- uh, what?” What kind of kinky bullshit was she talking about, Drew’s bewilderment was short lived as her feet flexed together and squeezed the air out of his lungs, an airless squeak escaped his lips.

“Say it,” this wasn’t Casey messing around, she was dead serious, “say, sorry for speaking daddy.”

“I’m not gonna-“ air wheezed out of his lungs once again, this time she didn’t let up and held his ribcage in a compressed position, black spots cornered his vision as his brain was devoid of oxygen. Dread began to build inside him; he was going to die wasn’t he.

Finally, Drew was released from her establishment of dominance, he panted hard as he tried to get air back into his lungs, there was no chance he was going through that again. It was do or die, and he had to do what Casey wanted. 

“Sorry for speaking…” what would he reduce himself to by saying that next word? His eyes met hers, and there was an expectant look on her face, this wasn’t about his pride anymore, this was about survival, “…daddy.”

“Good boy,” Casey hummed, the strangeness of a 19-year-old talking to him like a child was not lost on Drew. Her feet giving his figure one last slight squeeze before dropping him from their grip, an embarrassing yelp earned from her actions, “god, you just let out the most adorable little squeals don’t you,” her demeaning laugh boomed from afar. “Now, since I’m gonna be providing for you, food, water, all the bare essentials. I think daddy deserves a little loving, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I guess…” Drew didn’t quite know what to say, except go along with her games for now, she was quite clearly on one hell of a power trip.

“Ah, ah, what do you say,” Casey’s looming foot settled in front of him with a dull thud, the action still quaked the ground beneath him, the stench of her foot didn’t get any easier to tolerate as time went on.

The humiliated man hung his head in shame, surrounded and covered by his captors filth, “yes daddy.”

The blonde purred at his obedience, she already had him wrapped around her finger. Casey couldn’t help but imagine how she must look to him, a lazing goddess twirling her hair in the distance with enormous feet propped up that filled his whole vision. Naturally, being wealthy most of her life she knew the feeling of being large, the way people would scramble out of her way in public, the way she rarely had to look up at anyone, but after going up another bracket and demonstrating that size over someone as small as Drew was a feeling, she wishes she’d chased sooner. It was a rush like no other.

“Lick- no, suck on my socks,” her towering form leaned over, and a large finger pressed against the back of Drew’s cranium, pushing him into the sweaty fabric, she rolled his head against the sole for a few seconds, taking brief respite in the tiny massage.

Instantly, he tried to pull his head back, but it was no match for the pad of Casey’s mighty finger, his mouth was filled with the swampy taste of her sweat soaked foot. Despite his best efforts to spit it out, his tongue was still raked across the individual threads of her legwear.

“What a thirsty little fella,” she mocked, his unwillingness spurring her on. Truthfully, she couldn’t even tell if he was resisting, he could be enjoying it for all she could tell. After letting go of his head he fell backwards, both hands reached around the back of her head as she leaned back even further into the chair, her feet pushing closer towards him, “I didn’t say you could stop.”

Drew stared at her towering feet in horror, would this be his daily routine for the rest of his life, tending to the feet of his gigantic captor after she comes home from work, he couldn’t live like this, he needed to find a way to escape, in due time, he would do Casey’s bidding in order to gain her trust, once she let her guard down, he was out of here. For now, he had to obey. Placing his hands upon the dirtied sole, he leant in to grit some threads between his teeth, the stale flavour of fabric mixed with the salty taste of her sweat caused his stomach to turn.

Casey felt his tiny hands return to her soles; a smile crossed her face as she closed her eyes in contentment. She could get used to this.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Why's Casey so mean. :(

Kind of addicted to writing this story at the moment, but I'm gonna have to take a bit more time between chapters as uni is picking up again for me.

Hope you enjoyed though!