- Text Size +

He was in the eternal snow of the Alps. Isabell's stomp, a mere stomp, had carried him many miles through the air, and he had survived by landing softly in the thick snow on top of an Alpine mountain.

 

He got up, wiped the snow off his clothes and turned. He froze, but not from the cold of the snow or the chill atop the mountain. He froze from the sight.

 

Isabell had grown again in her anger. As if 15 miles weren't big enough already, the giantess now loomed a full 200 miles in the air!

 

Her feet alone were longer than her body had been, a body with which she could trample an entire city. The feet looked like mountain ranges of flesh, her toes made hills look tiny. Luc gazed up, but the view blurred past her immense calves. He couldn't see the rest of the gargantuan body, so impossibly high she towered up in the air. Or was it even into space? Luc's thoughts raced. How could she survive? How could she breathe? How could she even exist, so gigantic?

 

"WHERE.... ARE... YOU?"

 

Her voice boomed louder than a sonic jet. The mountains echoed it, and the sound caused dozens of avalanches, tumbling down in destructive might. But to her, Luc, realized, even her pinky toe wouldn't move an inch if the combined power of every avalanche smashed against it. 

 

As if the avalanches weren't enough, Luc saw huge chunks of rock crack and follow the avalanching snow down. Isabell was so vast, even her voice could shatter a mountain range.

 

But the sound of her voice was also strong enough to make Luc fly again. This time, he was taken over the Alps into Germany, where he thought he would this time fall to his death for sure. But the giga-giantess had taken another stride, crushing the city of Munich under her heel doing so, and the impact and air replacement of which lifted him up again just a few feet before he'd have hit the ground. Again he flew over Germany, followed by the 200 mile tall Isabell, whose strides created gigantic canyons that swallowed up entire cities. Again and again he was being lifted up by the air replacement of the ginormous strides of Isabell, whose big toe flattened the Black Forest, whose heel destroyed Kassel and whose incalculable weight pressed all of Berlin deep into the ground. 

 

Luc saw the entire landscape, a patchwork of green, yellow, brown and gray, turn into a dark brown wasteland as Isabell's strides made the chunks of Earth jump up and come crashing back down. He saw, to his horror, how she destroyed the entire continent by walking, while he was being blown further and further away.

 

"NOW... IT'S.. ENOUGH!!!!"

 

Her angry voice made Luc, airborne, accelerate his flight. Like a feather in a hurricane, he flew and spun around, and hence he didn't know what he saw was Isabell growing again or just an illusion caused by his flying and spinning. Soon, he would realize it was the first. But before that, he lost conciousness from all the spinning around.