- Text Size +

It was a pair of naked feet. 

 

Huge.

 

Bigger than his body. 

 

Standing in his doorway, Luc couldn't see higher up than halfway the calves.

 

He thought someone was playing a joke on him, so he peeked outside, looking up. 

 

It was no joke.

 

It was Isabell.

 

Naked.

 

And 45 feet tall!

 

The giantess made a step backwards, nearly stepping on the pavement of the street.

 

Luc could only gaze up at her. What the hell was going on?

 

"You must help me," the giantess said, and rambled on in a quick pace: "That stuff you gave me... somehow it didn't mix well with that salve. When I went for my morning jogging, I was nearly run over by a bicycle. That guy cried I should watch out. I cried back he should. Then he stopped and we got into an argument, and I got angry. And then I felt that tingling again, all over me. I began growing. And growing. My clothes tore. I was naked. But I was also angry. I grabbed that guy together with his bike and threw him in the Danube. I was jogging along its banks... and then I realized I was a giant. You must help me! I can't be that big. Look at me! I am a freaking giant! You...".

 

Luc gazed up and down the colossal body of the still quickly chattering Isabell. He saw her huge feet with toes bigger than his own foot. Legs like pillars of a Greek temple. He unconsciously looked at her groin, saw her public hair. Saw her flat belly, nicely toned, and breasts, normal-sized when she wouldn't be so freaking big. And her face, with the desperate expression, as her brown eyes, wide open, looked down on him, along the long nose he had noticed when she sat in his office four days ago. Her long, black hair hung wildly around that huge body, waving in the wind and because of her nervous gestures as she rambled on and on.

 

Luc didn't know what to do. Mute, both from surprise and shock, and maybe also fear, he shook his head wildly and went quickly inside, slamming the door behind him. His heart raced. What the hell was that?

 

He saw from the corner of his eye a shadow moving and the doorbell rang again.

 

"Help me! Please!" Isabell's voice called so loud that it could be heard through the thick, isolated concrete walls.

 

Luc opened the slit of his mailbox.

 

"NO! I CANNOT HELP! GO TO THE OTHER RESEARCHERS! GO TO THE HOSPITAL! I CAN'T!" He screamed, not sure if the giantess could hear him if he spoke in a normal voice. He stood against the door, shaking. Did that woman really think he could give her a pill or an injection and she would shrink again? He went for his living room, not sure what he was going to do there, maybe close the curtains or something.

 

BOOM! The door shook violently. Was she kicking against it? Luc turned and wanted to shout again she had to go, he didn't know, nor cared, where to, if only she left, as the door suddenly flew back. Luc ducked in a reflex, his arm covering his eyes.

 

When he peeked carefully over his elbow, Luc saw the door lying in the corridor, cracked in the middle, torn off its hinges, part of the lock still sticking in it. In the doorway the huge toes of Isabell stuck, as well as the ball of her foot. She had indeed kicked it.

 

Kicked it in. 

 

Like nothing! 

 

The foot retreated to make way for a big knee, followed by a wave of black hair and finally part of the giantess' face. One eye peered inside.

 

"You must help me! You cannot leave me here! Help me!" she began again.

 

"Fuck! Go to the hospital!" he swore, and ran upstairs in his bedroom.

 

He heard Isabell still whining. Then she began to rant too.

 

"You bastard! You egoistic bastard! What have you done to me? Come outside, you must help me you dick! Ooohhhh...", Isabell moaned. 

 

Luc had closed the curtains of his bedroom. He heard Isabell moan and saw a shadow moving outside. Luc thought for a split second, rather unconsciously, she was standing up again.

 

Then, nothing. Silence. 

 

At least for a moment. Luc was just thinking she had left, when his entire house shook violently.