- Text Size +

Plaster ran down from the ceiling. Walls shook like in an earthquake. Luc ran towards the window, put a small piece of curtain aside and looked stealthy outside. He only saw a wall of flesh, darkened by Isabell's shadow. Luc gasped as the house rumbled again. He realized what was going on. Slowly, his house was getting loosened from its foundations! Then he felt it began to raise.

 

Luc, not thinking, ran to a room on the other side of his house, opened the window and jumped outside in his back garden, landing softly on a grass patch. Turning, he saw that Isabell had indeed grabbed his house and was lifting it up. But something was wrong.

 

Her hands covered the entire wall.

 

It took a few seconds before he realized it. 

 

She had grown.

 

Instead of measuring 45 feet, she was now over 100 feet tall. So big she could hold his house in her hands!

 

Luc ran away and hid behind a large beach. He saw with great mental agony how the huge giantess now held his entire house with but one hand, underneath it like holding a platter, while poking with the other underneath the roof. As if she was opening the somewhat stuck lid of a kettle.

 

Rumbling, the roof came loose, but not before breaking in two. Isabell grabbed one chunk and threw it  away. Little did she seem to care where it landed (on another house, damaging it). Same with the other piece. Isabell peered inside the now roofless house, which she held with ease.

 

"Where are you? Look what has become of me! I grew again! It's your fault! Each time I get angry, I grow! It's that adrenaline shit you fed me! I am like a freaking monster now! Like the Hulk, but instead of becoming green and stronger when I am angry, I grow bigger! And I do not shrink back! Where the hell are you, bastard? Do I have to take your entire fucking house apart! Come out!" she ranted.

 

Luc didn't know what to do., though it slowly sank into him that what she said was true. Adrenaline was released when a person was angry, so it made some sense she would grow each time she got angry. But, he realized, if she grew each time she felt a surge of such anger, and didn't shrink back when she calmed down again, then where would it end?

 

But what could he do? He had no idea. All he knew that there stood a huge woman, blaming him for what she had become. And she was convinced he was still in his house.

 

Which she was holding in her hand!

 

"Damn," Isabell swore, and began to tear his house up. Walls were broken like pieces of cake and crushed in her fist, the concrete crumbled like dried dough. Then Luc, to his horror, had to witness how she angrily broke all of his furniture, splintering the wood of his wardrobes, closets and cabinets, crushing the metal of his machines like soda cans. Electric apparatuses were torn from their sockets, the wires broke like thin yarn. She tossed it all on the ground in a heap.Then she crumbled the entire house up with both hands, like an old newspaper. Not satisfied, she stomped on the debris and furniture at her now much bigger feet, crushing it all into total oblivion, along with the plants in the back of his garden.

 

"Where... are... you..." she hissed, scanning the ground with her brown eyes. Luc felt as if the ground swallowed him as she suddenly looked straight at him. How did she know where he hid? Maybe he had moved or something? Time to ponder he had not.

 

"LUC! You egoistic pig! Come here, damn it!" she said through clenched teeth, coming towards him. 

 

But Luc's instincts overruled. He didn't come to the giantess. He ran.