- Text Size +

"I got you. No more funny stuff, hear? Now we go to the academic hospital," Isabell said. Her eye was huge. Luc estimated that her iris alone was as big as his head. Had she grown again? Had she been angry again when he drove away? He didn't know. All he did was gazing in that gigantic eye of hers, and nod.

 

"Good! Finally!" the giantess' voice boomed. "For I was annoyed when you made a run for it, and grew anew! I must be a fucking 250 feet now! Bah!" she spat.

 

Isabell lowered her hand and arm holding the car, and, as if it was a toy, carried it shin-high as she started to walk towards his workplace, the academic hospital belonging to the university of Vienna.

 

Luc, in his undignified position, saw people running, so many feet below, soon to disappear from view as Isabell walked with huge strides. She didn't use the streets, Luc noticed with a sickening feeling in his stomach, as a block of houses came to view, only to disappear beneath him a moment later. Another moment later he heard crushing noises and the rumbling sound of masonry collapsing. He felt a small bump that shook him as at least the buildings foundations, together with the compressed debris, offered some resistance to Isabell's weight.

 

Same when his gigantic captor crossed a park. The scope of the trees' crowns was soon followed by the sound of breaking branches and splintering wood. Luc didn't dare to look behind him. He felt his pee running down his leg, and noticed he was transpiring like mad. 

 

As if she seemed to read his thoughts, Isabell suddenly put the car in her other hand, but now backwards. So Luc saw where she had been.

 

It was a torture. A path of destruction. Crushed trees embedded in naked footprints. Yellow grass, killed and squashed by the mass of the giantess. In the distance, he saw the ruined buildings, as if a bomb had been dropped on them. A large chunk of masonry was missing from the building block, smoke came out of it. 

 

As Isabell proceeded further, Luc saw a street again. He heard cars honking and breaking, people screaming. What he saw was worse. Countless dead bodies, lying in a growing puddle of red. Twisted limbs, mashed bicycles, wrecked cars. It was horrible. This behemoth of a woman simply stepped on everything in her path, crushing and killing. People, human beings for goodness' sake, she simply squashed. Didn't she care? Wasn't she thinking it still was a city full of people, her city even, where she studied, she was walking in? How could such a nice looking young woman be so cruel and careless? Luc saw dead bodies in footprints, soaked in blood. He saw people flying through the air from crushed buildings as Isabells feet and calves ploughed through them as if there were sand castles, taking everything inside with her. Vehicles she had stepped on looked like 2D paper models of cars, safe for the shattered window glass, and traces of crushed occupants. Luc felt sick. 

 

The only time Isabell seemed to stop was when Luc heard a loud cracking sound, like metal being torn apart. But as soon as he realized the giantess had stopped moving, she went on her way again. More naked footprints containing things in it that shouldn't be in there. More death. Houses looked like crushed beetles, their roofs spread like a flattened bug's chitin shell. 

 

A small shiver ran through the huge body of Isabell, accompanied by a shrieking sound and a bang. When she moved along, Luc saw what it was. A train had rammed her foot. But where Isabell had continued to move on unfazed, the train's locomotive lay there, unmoving, folded like and accordion. Its cars lay there as well, derailed, partly on top of each other, people climbing out of the windows. Followed by more crushings, more killings. A road from hell.

 

After having endured such sights for twenty minutes, the giantess stopped. Luc and his car were lifted up again. Isabell's eye came into view.

 

"We are at the academic hospital. I will put you on the roof and you will get in and find help. Hear me?"

 

How couldn't Luc hear her? Her voice was as loud as a subwoofer at full volume....

 

He nodded and unlocked the car door. Isabell tilted the vehicle and he jumped out. Two feet down, and he landed gently on the roof. Full of fear, he looked at the giantess, standing in front of the university building, which barely reached her belly button.

 

Isabell still held the car in her hand. She looked down on Luc with a hostile expression.

 

CRUSH! Isabell, eyes still fixed on him, squeezed the hand that had held his car, crushing the small vehicle like a soda can. As if it was a piece of garbage, she threw it away. 

 

"And don't double-cross me," she added in a threatening tone.  "I don't want to get mad again and grow even more. I am a fucking freak now! Look at this!"

 

Isabell raised her other arm. Luc saw that she held the famous Ferris Wheel of Vienna with it. It looked like a hoola hoop compared to her huge size. Luc looked in awe, and realized it must have been what he heard during her two-second stop on her destructive way. She had simply torn the landmark from the ground and took it along!

 

"GO!" the giantess bellowed.

 

Luc ran towards a door in a three by three feet brick wall, that let from the roof down to the upper floor. What else could he do?

 

The door was locked. He pushed and pulled but it didn't budge. Desperately he looked at Isabell, who was watching his every move.

 

"Locked? Bah!" she said and grabbed the small piece of masonry. Her huge hand alone was far bigger. And stronger. 

 

For she simply tore the entire structure away!

 

In the hole she thus created Luc saw the stairs. 

 

"Now, go down!" she ordered. And Luc did.