- Text Size +

Luc had no clue what to do. As if in a daze, he ran down the stairs, aimless and clueless. Halfway down, he learned that the employees of the hospital was in panic as well. The arrival of the 250 feet tall giantess had not gone unnoticed. Everyone was screaming, shouting orders, running. It would be impossible to get any help here, Luc realized.

 

He had to escape. Away from Isabell, away from Vienna, hoping the police or army would get her. Yes, away. He squeezed past a few startled nurses and dove for an emergency exit at the other side of the building. From there he could manage to sneak away, unnoticed by Isabell. He tore open the door leading to the emergency stairs. Luc had half expected that it would be clogged with running employees trying to flee as well, but it seemed no one had gotten that idea yet.

 

Heart pounding, he ran down the stairs of the emergency exit. At the 1st floor, he tore open the door leading outside and ran. Behind trees. Bushes. Peeking behind him, he saw the fairly large academic hospital looming over him, but no sign of the giantess. In all her vastness, she still couldn't see entirely over the building, only what lay in a wide angle behind it.

 

"HOW... LONG?" he heard her thundering voice. Damn. She was getting impatient. 

 

He ran and ran, not able to catch a bus or trolley, for thanks to Isabell's presence nothing drove anymore in her vicinity. Luc tried to keep behind buildings and trees as much as possible, so the giantess wouldn't notice him if she decided to walk around the hospital.

 

Hiding again behind a large tree, Luc needed to catch his breath. Gasping, he looked at the hospital. He saw tiny people looking out of the windows, others ran away, cars stood still. And he saw Isabell's forehead peeking over the building's roof, like a raising sun. No, she would not be able to see him from here.

 

"DAMN YOU! YOU ARE NOT HELPING ME YOU BASTARD! YOU GODDAMN BASTARD!" he heard her scream in anger.

 

In anger? 

 

Much to Luc's horror, Isabell grew again. Her head rose higher and higher over the hospital's roof, so that her eyes, full of rage, became visible. Her entire body was shaking as it expanded. Her long nose came into view, her swearing and ranting mouth. Up she rose, not with a few feet per second but by the dozens. While she was swearing and cursing, her growth accelerated. Isabell passed 300 feet... 400... 500, still standing in front of the academic hospital. 

 

As her massive, growing feet touched the wall of the hospital, her toes bent upwards. The concrete and mass of the hospital could resist them. But when Isabell reached 700 feet, cracks appeared in the walls and the first debris began to rain down. Her now enormous toes broke through the walls and bored themselves into the rooms behind them. Still she grew. Still her feet shoved further and further into the building, bulldozing and smashing everything in their path. 

 

775 feet. A few windows shattered. 

 

800 feet. With a loud rumble, the entire outer walls collapsed as Isabell's feet became so huge and massive, the masonry was no longer able to successfully contain them. 

 

Luc gazed up at the gigantic naked body. She towered high above the building now. It barely reached her knees! Her legs seemed to go on forever, the rest, from her ass up, seemed even small and disproportionate from his point of view. But he knew it wasn't.  For she held the Ferris Wheel in her hand as if it was a donut. 

 

The angry Isabell grew past 1000 feet. She did not care the hospital was being demolished, just by her standing there and growing. Her heels had already grown over the street and were now shoving parked cars aside. Some she even bulldozed over, with shrieking sounds they disappeared slowly under the gigantic, hard heels of her expanding feet.

 

"COME OUT!" she screamed, her voice echoing over Vienna. Luc felt the sound waves, even so far away down there. Isabell stomped her foot in anger, causing an earthquake that made yet undamaged parts of the academic hospital collapse, cars spring up and fall over, and a few trees break and fall.

 

1500 feet. Isabell sighted, seemingly calmed down again, and her growth stopped. The Ferris Wheel was little more than a ring to her now, she held it unconsciously in her hand.

 

Absent-minded, she crushed it and threw it away. 

 

"I will find you Luc," she promised, much to the latter's horror.