- Text Size +

Isabell lifted one of her huge feet. Since she was 1500 feet tall herself, each foot must have been at least 200 feet long and about 130 feet wide. She bent her leg in a 90 degree angle and let it hover over the roof of the hospital for a few seconds. Dirt, small blood splotches and even some mangled metal were stuck under her sole, as Luc noticed from behind the tree.

 

BAM!

 

She forcefully stomped down on the hospital. Instantaneously, the roof gave in, followed by a dozen floors. Her huge foot, followed by a leg thicker than the thickest tree trunk, crushed without resistance, even without getting as much as a scratch, through them all. The air replacement caused windows to explode, people flew outside, falling to their doom.

 

One leg in the hospital, Isabell lifted her other and stomped again. Same result. Then she began to trample the building, as if flattening a sand castle.

 

The walls broke and rained all over the area. Its interior became briefly visible, only to disappear in a cloud of smoke and debris as the 1500 feet tall giantess stomped and trampled. Glass was destroyed, medical equipment smashed, countless people killed. She didn't care. Not in anger, but as a means for revenge, Isabell flattened the entire hospital, that took three years to build, within a minute. In the end, nothing was left of it.

 

Looking at her work, she grinned.

 

"I knew you weren't in there Luc, and I know you can hear me. I will destroy this city until I find you. And then you will help me!", the giantess promised. She turned and went towards the city's center, much to the still hidden Luc's horror.

 

The giantess walked through Vienna, crushing houses, cars, trees and people with each step. She didn't care. All that mattered to her was to find Luc, so that he could help her, as she probably assumed, to shrink back to her original size. Single-minded, Isabell tore through the larger buildings, making them explode into a cloud of debris and smoke. Glass and beams rained down everywhere, the screams of people filled the air.

 

Her huge feet flattened city busses and trolleys like rusty beer cans. Trees were stepped on like weeds. People she crushed under those unyielding, calloused soles like ants. 

 

The streets cracked, the tarmac unable to hold her gargantuan weight. Street lanterns bent like paperclips as her huge toes stubbed against them. An entire train was lifted up by only one of her hands, the electric cables sparking as she removed it from the tracks, its walls buckling in her grip.

 

Isabell looked through the windows at the panicked passengers, scanning for Luc. As she came up empty, she threw the entire train away like it was a thick rope.

 

Luc didn't know what to do. Stay hidden here would make her destroy all of Vienna, but what else could he do? Follow her? What if she didn't see him and killed him by accident? A single step of her, and he would end as mush under her foot. A falling piece of debris and he was dead. No, he had to get out. Too bad for Vienna.

 

He ran in the opposite direction of the rampaging giantess, found an abandoned bicycle and took it. Then he cycled for all he was worth. He rode and rode, away, without looking back. He left the city, rode up a small hill near a big tree where he, safe (he assumed) disembarked from the bike and realized how exhausted he was. Tired, he let himself fall to the ground and gasped for air. This was madness! Did that woman have no shame, no remorse? Oh, how he hoped the army would shoot her.

 

Having caught his breath, he turned towards Vienna. Little did he know the hill he was on was the same Isabell had picked to tie her ex, Mike, against the same tree he had stopped cycling near with one of her hairs before growing further.

 

He saw smoke raising from all over the city. He spotted his nemesis, towering in the distance, looking at the ground, no doubt scanning the area in front of her for a sign of him. 

 

Where ever she walked, Luc saw new plumes of smoke raise in her wake. Buildings being crushed, stepped on by those huge feet of hers. He saw her look around, push a skyscraper away that fell down, heard the faint rumbling a few seconds later. Luc felt sick. There this behemoth was, slowly destroying Vienna. Oh, if only this was just a bad dream!

 

Suddenly the giantess stopped walking and looking. She threw her ahead back, bend her arm and Luc heard her scream in frustration for coming up empty.

 

Then it happened again.