- Text Size +

Isabell grew anew. Slowly, her body rose. At least it seemed slow to Luc, witnessing it while soiling his pants from far away. He saw the body of Isabell expand, while the smoke around her feet multiplied. Now she was, again, demolishing her surroundings just by growing, bulldozing buildings with nothing but her expanding feet.

 

Isabell passed 2000 feet... 3000... 4000. Her anger was vast, and she kept growing at an alarming rate, contrary to what it seemed to Luc being so far away from Vienna. Now even her feet became visible, such was her vastness.

 

Luc watched, pale and sweating, and saw how the body of this black-haired woman rose higher and higher. He saw her toes flattening entire neighborhoods, cracks appear near her feet that swallowed countless buildings and made others collapse. Her head soon became vague, for it shot up into the clouds. Luc looked up, craning his neck, and saw only her still expanding torso.

 

Which would soon disappear up in the sky also.

 

Isabell grew and grew, passing  3 miles within a few minutes. Like a headless monster she stood there, and Luc could hear her swear now, since her voice had grown immensely powerful.

 

She grew to 5 miles. Only her huge breasts could be seen below the clouds, while her feet crushed huge chunks of Vienna into oblivion.

 

Luc fell to his knees. This was more than he could take. Isabell grew further, breaking each record. She became 7 miles, 9 miles, more than 10. Was there no end to it?

 

Luc shook like mad as he saw how her legs kept shooting up, broadening. She grew and grew. Soon, Vienna was covered by nothing but her feet.

 

Just as Luc thought he was going mad, witnessing a girl standing on a metropolis like it was a small carpet, Isabells growth stopped. Her ginormous feet was all that could be seen of her huge body.

 

She was 15 miles tall!

 

"LUC!" a voice thundered from above, making clouds dissolve and the tree lose several branches. "WHERE.. ARE... YOU?"

 

No answer. Of course.

 

Then she rose one of her feet. Luc thought for a split second she was going to walk, flattening the hill like a tiny bump, killing him without as much as even feeling it. But Isabell merely stomped down hard.

 

The huge stomp of her two mile long foot caused an air replacement even a nuke could barely match. Luc could see clouds of dust emerge from her foot, like ripples in a lake when a stone was thrown in. Clouds that took with them everything in their path. Buildings, cars, forests, people, everything was being blown away. Luc instinctively hid behind the tree, but knew it was useless. The clouds moved so fast he couldn't outrun them, and no tree, no matter how massive, would protect him. Was he about to die? Being torn apart by winds, stronger than any hurricane, causing by the mere stomp of a woman's foot? A foot of a 15 mile tall giantess? 

 

He saw his entire life in accelerated speed pass in his mind. He saw what an egoistic, obnoxious pig he had been, from his time in kindergarten up to now at the university. Was this how he would be remembered? Luc, the egoist? Luc, who only took from others without giving anything back? He wished this would all not be true, wished, he would get a second chance. Oh, how he would increase his social behavior. Like Scrooge in "A Christmas Carol", he would instantaneously change his personality for the better. But this was no dream, like Scrooge had. He was about to die. In an act of bravery, he stepped from behind the tree, closed his eyes and spread his arms, as if to welcome death. He heard the clouds coming, felt the first winds. Soon, it would be over. 

 

Woosh! The dust clouds swept him away. He felt his body being lifted up and flying through the air, being blown away like a feather in a storm. 

 

He flew, tumbled, made somersaults in the air. With his eyes still closed, he passively awaited his destiny. Death, either by being ripped in pieces by the huge windy currents, or being hit by another object flying around, like a tree or chunk of stone. 

 

But he felt no collision, nor was he being shred apart. After a while the winds died down, he fell, and landed softly in what seemed to be clouds. Was he dead? Was he in heaven? No, he had been too mean to be allowed in heaven. Luc felt the soft, cloudy stuff. It was cold. He opened his eyes and saw the sky. Sitting upright, he saw a white landscape, with pieces of debris around him. It took a while before he knew he was still alive and where he was.