- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
After meeting three polyamorous women, who share his size fetish, Luke is invited on three separate normal-sized dates, over the course of one weekend. To see if he is fit to be the fourth person in their relationship. This second date is with the tough, tall and domineering mother-stand-in of the group, Dashea.
I

It's Saturday night and Luke is ready for his second date of the weekend. He took Amelia's words to heart and decided to wear a more casual jeans and hoodie-look this time around. Unlike the last girl, who just gave him the GPS link of a children's restaurant, Dashea had pretty much sent him a full dating plan in a PDF format. As Luke makes his way down the street, he checks the file on his phone again.

At 7:00 PM, we meet near a restaurant called 'Le Rossignol', out on Fifth Street. They have all sorts of dishes including more than ten vegan ones. The atmosphere there is so good, and I really like the way they have these pretty little lights everywhere.

We should be done with dinner by 7:50 PM, after which we have 10 minutes to walk toward the central square, three streets away, where we can attend a free carnival show.

The show should last about 40 minutes, giving us 30 minutes to get to the movie theater for the 9:20 PM showing of 'Cry Old North', that new romance anime movie.

Calculating the runtime and accounting for breaks that means we'll be out by 11:15 PM, after which we'll visit lover's bridge on the way back to where we started, which we should reach by 12:00 PM.


Every bit of text has pictures of the places Dashea is talking about, along with a map, full of red circles and markings laying out the path they'll walk. It's nice to see her put so much thought into it, though it did feel overwhelming receiving such a file, when Luke was about to suggest a fairly simple date of his own.

Reaching the restaurant, Luke sees a pink head of hair of poke out above a passing group of people. The crowd disperses and the tall young woman turns to him. To his surprise, she is giving him the eyes, that classic intense stare. She isn't waiting for him to walk up to her, oh no, she storms straight towards him.

"I said seven PM," she says. "It's three minutes past!"

Luke feels struck by lightning, she can't be serious, three minutes too late is nothing. Yesterday, he'd barely pressured Amelia on being fifteen minutes too late.

"And what are you wearing?!" she says, continuing to scold her date like he's a kindergartener.

Luke looks down at his get-up, maybe it wasn't a good idea to have taken Amelia's comments to heart. The six-foot-tall woman in front of him, is dressed a night-and-day difference. She wears a green on white flower-pattern dress top, which cradles her cleavage, above which hangs a pretty sliver necklace to ward off potentially everlasting chest-stares. Beneath that she wears a black suit pants, which isn’t a shocker. From the moment Luke laid eyes on her, he knew she wasn't the type of woman to wear skirts and dresses. Looking down at her feet Luke sees a pair of black pumps, which serve as an unnecessary increase in her already towering height, making him look like a child next to her.

"I'm sorry," he said, "Amelia told me I should dress casually. I-I'm sorry I'm late."

Dashea breathes out her dragon fire with one deep sigh, and calms down. "It's alright. By the way, you got something on your face…"

The older girl runs her thumb along her tongue and reaches it out towards his face. Too stunned by to move, Luke just stares at her squinting eyes, as she rubs her thumb on his cheek. In what seems to be a display, both caring, and forwardly dominant.

"H-Hey…" Luke mutters in timid protest.

Dashea's beautiful brown eyes widen, as she realizes what she's doing.

"Oh shit, sorry," she says, before smiling and shaking her head. "I'm doing the mom thing again, aren't I?"

"The mom thing?"

"Lynn and Amelia always complain about me doing this thing, where I'll be like, I don't know…"

Luke shrugs, and carefully admits, "I-I don't mind, it's kinda cool."

Dashea raises her fist to her lips, failing to hide the smile which stretches wider than its surface. She looks so amazing in the dark, being lit by the glow coming from the restaurant window.

"We should probably head inside," she says. "We're fucking up my schedule standing out here."

Luke and Dashea quickly get seating, seeing as Dash has already made reservations. Luke is amazed by the spot she managed to secure, a picture prefect two-seat table by the window. She wasn't lying when she said the atmosphere of the restaurant was good. Shiny red tablecloths, fake electric candles, and wires of endless lightbulbs adorning the ceiling overhead. Along with the drowned out chitter chatter of other adoring couples, it really does feel cozy and romantic.

"So, did Amelia break the rules last night?" Dashea says.

Luke shakes his head. "No, she was afraid to, though she did tease a lot throughout the night."

"Good," his date says, resting her head on her shoulder, while fidgeting with the decoratively folded napkin in front of her. "She might not get why this is so important, but at least she listens." Dashea pauses for a second. "You know how so many giantess stories are about a little one, either vowing, or being forced into serving their giant goddess for the rest of their lives?"

"Yeah."

"You also notice how only a day later, the same artist will draw a comic with the same plot, yet the girl is completely different?"

Luke shrugs. "I mean, it's just erotica, there for one read. I don't think people would swap goddesses that quickly in real life."

"But they do," Dash says. "We play with strangers from time to time, even did so before I met Lynn and Amelia. It ends up being play-and-drop. Maybe they'll be enamored for a week, and that's it. I've learned that if you really want something to last forever, you gotta make sure you're not just this week's look on someone's archetypical idea of their goddess. You have to make sure they know you as a person. You gotta hang out, talk, be there for each other. That's how you become more than a playmate. That's how you become irreplaceable."

Luke can't look away from Dashea as she speaks, drowning in her brown eyes as she explains her philosophy.

"You see," she continues, "you probably think Amelia is the most excited to have you. But she's just excited for you to be our playmate. What I want, is for us to really win you over. To not just make us your goddesses of the week, but make you love us for who we are. Because love is how you truly imprison a submissive little tiny."

Once again, Luke feels completely overwhelmed by words. It's a less direct way of doing it, but it definitely counts as teasing. Though, it becomes apparent that she wasn't doing it intentionally, as Dashea tilts her head at her date, who's uncomfortable squirming in his seat, at the honest explanation of her intentions. To make matters worse, that's when the waiter decides to walk up and take their orders. Luke tries to calm himself and looks over the menu, while the tall girl orders with a confident womanly tone.

"A large royal vegan for me," she says, "and the normal sized one for him."

Luke looks up from the menu card, stunned and a little offended by the fact she wouldn't let him order his own dish. As the waiter walks away, Dashea turns her head towards him. Just as he's about to comment on her, she squints her eyes ever so slightly, with a look that quickly shuts him up.

"What?" she says.

"N-Nothing."

"You're wasting time looking at that menu, and I really want to stick to my schedule."

"I just-" Luke struggles to say anything louder than a squeak. "I don't really like vegan."

"Have you ever tried it?" Dashea says, reading the answer off his face. "You need to at least try something, before you saying you don't like it. Try a few bites, and if it's not your thing, you can pass it to me."

Luke blushes and smirks a little before cleverly commenting, "So, this is like, the mom thing, right?"

Dashea cocks her head up, offend at being called out. Luke completely sinks in between his shoulders, while being subjected to her intense stare, until his date wobbles her head from side this side with another sigh, reluctantly recognizing she's doing the thing.

"So, do you work, or are you still studying?" she says.

Luke looks down at the table, too afraid to admit that he'll pretty much be the leech of their relationship. Are they all going to ask him the same question?

"It's fine," Dashea says, "don't beat yourself up about it. Between the three of us, we're pretty good financially. You could help out Lynn around the house."

"Is Lynn also-"

"No, Lynn makes money from home, with her drawings. She usually does the chores too, but seeing as you don't have anything going for you, I guess we could make you our housewife."

Luke gets really flustered, barely anything is an offer with Dashea, she seems to just decide everything for him, and deep down, he kind of likes it.

"I guess that's only fair," he says. "What is it you do for a li-"

"I'm an office manager," the woman interrupts again.

Luke feels silenced again, and waits for Dashea to continue the conversation.

"Hey, sorry if I come across as," Dashea bites her lip, "well, me. I know I can be a bit controlling, and lose my temper, but I'm here for you if you need to talk."

Luke smiles. "Like a mom?"

Dashea crosses her arms, and sighs. "Sure, like a mom."

The waiter arrives with their food, and the night goes on. While Dashea may be an oppressive character to navigate around, Luke more than manages to survive his time with her, and enjoy her sweeter caring side.
Chapter End Notes:

Please check out the main place I post content:

https://www.deviantart.com/cakedbygiants

Would love to hear your feedback!