- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Pretty self-explanatory chapter.  Kazuya meets some newly introduced characters.

As far as his expectations went regarding his first day, Kazuya Aoi wouldn’t include being carried one-armed on his instructor’s hip like an infant as one of them.


At the moment, he found himself bobbing up and down slightly as Yu-Mi Kim - his first period instructor - carried him around in the previously mentioned position as if it was the most normal thing in the world.  To say that Kazuya was flabbergasted by such a situation would be putting things gently.  After all, how many students are carried around by their teachers like a baby as if it was the most normal thing in the world to witness?


Whatever reservations Kazuya tried to convey to Miss Kim, she had made it apparently clear that there was no room for argument.  Given that this was West Genetics, which was a military facility as well as an academic one, she decided to “pull rank” as the saying goes and override whatever objections Kazuya might have raised at being carried on her side…and having her prodigious bosom pressed against his head all the while as she walked.


While Kazuya stayed still, letting Yu-Mi carry him all the while, he looked over towards Kaho Hiragi, who had ended up being roped along into joining him on wherever it was that the three of them were heading.  Given how adamantly Miss Kim was on not taking no for an answer, Kazuya and Kaho had relented in acquiescing to her rather insistent request on tagging along.  In Kazuya’s case, that was made all the more apparent, given that from a size perspective, he was in no position to deny her command, given that she was practically twice his height.


Wherever the three of them were headed, Kazuya was rather curious as to just who it was that Yu-Mi was so insistent on introducing both he and Kaho to.  After all, it was only the first day of class, so there shouldn’t be any rush on getting new students acquainted with the staff at West Genetics, logically speaking.  It was the sort of thing that simply made Kazuya’s mind boggle all the more, wondering just what the purpose of such a sudden and unexpected detour to his regularly scheduled learning course.


After a few minutes of walking - and appreciating the buoyancy, firmness, and prodigious swell of Yu-Mi’s bosom - Kazuya (and Kaho) had apparently arrived at the journey’s conclusive destination.  Opening a door, Yu-Mi had guided the two into what appeared to be a room designed for interviews and group conferences.  Guiding the two into the room, Yu-Mi motioned for Kaho to take a seat which was positioned around a massive conference table, which the young lady proceeded to do.  Kazuya expected to be placed on a separate seat a moment later, finally glad that he wouldn’t be handled like some newborn any longer.


Lo and behold, to Kazuya’s surprise, he found that he ended up still being within Yu-Mi Kim’s possession.  The buxom instructor simply took a seat with Kazuya firmly secured within her lap, her arms draped over his person like a safety belt, holding him snugly against her torso, with his head held firmly between her gargantuan bosom.


Kazuya had learned enough about Pandora to know that there was no way that he could get out of Yu-Mi’s grip whatsoever, unless she happened to loosen it.  It seemed that the woman had no intention of letting Kazuya out of her grasp…at least not yet anyway.


Upon Yu-Mi taking her seat - and Kaho taking hers - all three members sat in momentary silence.  Kazuya wasn’t sure just when these friends of Yu-Mi’s would arrive, so he figured he might as well get straight to the point on that very topic.


“Umm…Miss Kim?”  Kazuya began, “May I ask when these colleagues of yours will be arriving?  And also, on a side note, could you please let me go so I can sit on my own independent seat, by chance?”


Yu-Mi turned her head downward, facing Kazuya as he spoke.  Upon Kazuya finishing, Yu-Mi grinned and tightened her grip ever so slightly so as to not hurt Kazuya but only firmly establish how snuggly she had secured him.


“Well now, Kazuya,” replied Yu-Mi, “as to your first question, I’d surmise that they should show up within the next few minutes, barring some unforeseen circumstances, of course.  As to your second question, I’m afraid I’m going to have to say no to that.”


“And why not, if I may be so bold to ask, Miss Kim?” countered Kazuya.


“Well, simply put,” said Yu-Mi, I’m not yet ready to give you up, you little cutie.”  Yu-Mi followed through with this by burrowing her nose into Kazuya’s scalp and inhaling enough to take in his scent, which simply made her all the more giddy.


“I figured that I would appreciate the time I have you in my clutches before the others arrive,” elaborated Yu-Mi.  “Oh, and like I mentioned earlier, I insist that you simply call me Yu-Mi in private settings.  In fact, from here on out, you are barred from referring to me as ‘Miss Kim’ or anything like that, Kazuya.”  While the tone in Yu-Mi’s voice was playful enough, Kazuya could tell that this woman was adamant in her declaration.  She simply wasn’t taking ‘no’ for an answer.


“But we’ve just recently become acquainted,” replied Kazuya.  “It would be improper for me to refer to you by your first name, especially since you’re my instructor.  Wouldn’t you agree, Miss Hiragi?”  Kazuya turned his gaze towards Kaho, hoping the younger Pandora would back up his point.


Kaho simply nodded her head in agreement, all the while still blushing at the sight of Kazuya being propped up in Yu-Mi’s lap like a small child.  While she wouldn’t vocalize her thoughts, she felt a little envious at the sight in front of her.  A part of her wanted to reach out and place Kazuya into HER lap and hold him against her like some kind of teddy bear.


“See?” Kazuya asked Yu-Mi, motioning to Kaho’s response and hoping it would make the busty Pandora rethink her position.  Alas, it was to no avail.


“I get your point…and I simply do not agree,” answered Yu-Mi as she slightly tightened her grip on Kazuya and playfully nuzzled into his scalp, breathing in his scent and getting turned on in the process.  Clearly, she was both enjoying this and adamant about getting her way.  And from Kazuya’s perspective, it would be rather difficult to go against the wishes of a woman who was nearly eleven feet tall and in peak physical condition to boot.


“My mind’s made up,” declared Yu-Mi.  “When we’re in private settings or outside of class, you are to refer to me by my first name, plain and simple.  Am I understood?”   There was a momentary pause, before Kaho and Kazuya realized that Yu-Mi wanted a vocal response from them.


“Yes, ma’am,” they replied in unison.


“Sorry, wrong answer.  Try again,” said Yu-Mi with a smile.  “Like I said, when we are in private settings…like right now for instance.”


“Yes…Yu-Mi,” muttered a blushing Kazuya.  Kaho replied the same a moment later.


“See now, that wasn’t so hard now, was it?” grinned Yu-Mi at getting her way on such a small matter.  “Now then, it shouldn’t be much longer for the others to show up.  They should be here any minute now.”


“How are you certain about that, Miss Kim…I mean, Yu-Mi?” asked Kaho, quickly correcting herself in the process.


“We tend to take our group break after the first period, my friends and I.  It’s how my colleagues and I arranged our class schedule so that we can all eat and talk together,” explained Yu-Mi.


“That’s a rather lucky scenario for the whole lot of you,” commented Kazuya.  “Can the staff at West Genetics afford to have a group of you taking off together like that?  Are there enough instructors to fill in for you during your break?”


“Why indeed there are, Kazuya,” replied Yu-Mi with a rather warm smile.  “The setup here at West Genetics is made so that groups of the teaching staff can take off, usually four or five at a time per class period.  My group had our break arranged so that the whole lot of us would meet up after the end of first period.”


“How many is that exactly?” asked Kaho.


“Including myself, five in total,” answered Yu-Mi.  Not a moment after her answer, the door opened up and in came said group of fellow instructors.


True to Yu-Mi’s word, four more women - all of them Pandora - entered the break room.


The first woman to enter had blonde hair and blue-gray eyes, indicating that she was almost certainly foreign to Japan.  Her bulk of her hair was done up in a bun at the back of her head, with long side bangs hanging all the way down to her collarbone while at the front were two cowlicks done up to look almost like antennas in the center of her hairline.  The tips of her hair appeared to be darker, closer to bronze or copper in their hue.  She wore a white dress shirt like Yu-Mi and a maroon-colored long skirt that went all the way down to her shins.  Her choice of footwear were simple gray pumps.  The woman’s facial features reminded Kazuya of Satellizer, which made him wonder if she happened to be related to her.  From what he could tell, the woman had an outgoing and rather friendly personality, given her facial features and the vibes she was giving off as she entered the room.


The second woman was the tallest of the group by far and had a lean build.  Her hair was short and dark green in color and her eye color was light blue.  Most likely this woman was a foreigner to Japan as well.  She had her hair done up in a simple ponytail.  Her outfit consisted of an open lab coat overtop a violet colored button-up dress shirt.  Further down, she wore a black short skirt, ending along her upper thighs.  Her legs were covered by light brown stockings and for footwear she wore medium brown boots with modest heels.  The woman’s overall demeanor appeared rather laid back from what Kazuya could make of her.


The third woman was one whom Kazuya was more than familiar with.  Why none other than his big sister Kazuha followed after the tall, lean Pandora.  Wearing the same outfit Kazuya saw her in when they met yesterday, she looked just as radiant as she always had.  When she entered the room and made eye contact with Kazuya, Kazuha gave him a loving little wink and puckered her lips in order to make the gesture of blowing him a kiss, which in turn made Kazuya blush at the brazenness of such a show of affection in the presence of others.


The last woman to follow was another foreigner, given her long crimson hair, brown eyes, and fair skin complexion.  She seemed to have a slightly more guarded disposition compared to the other Pandora, though it wasn’t necessarily a hostile one, at least from what Kazuya could make of her.  Her choice of clothing began with a white, sleeveless dress shirt with the top buttons undone (giving Kazuya a great view of both her slender but toned arms and her bountiful cleavage).  Further down, she wore a particularly short miniskirt, even shorter than the green-haired Pandora’s skirt by comparison (and that was saying something).  She wore no stockings whatsoever, which gave Kazuya an equally great view of her legs in all of their wonderful entirety.  Like Yu-Mi, this Pandora went with black stilettos for footwear, which only furthered the visual appeal of her legs, accentuating the curvature and definition of both her thighs and calves.  Overall, this Pandora’s form of dress was undoubtedly the most liberal out of the assembled party of Pandora currently in the conference room at this point.


Once the party of four had entered the room they immediately all assembled around Yu-Mi, with their attention obviously focused on the Limiter perched in her lap.


“Alright, Yu-Mi,” said the tall green-haired Pandora with a grin, “who’s your little friend you’ve got there?”


“This here, ladies,” began Yu-Mi, holding Kazuya facing forward for all of them to see, “is Kazuya Aoi.  He’s a recent arrival to West Genetics and starting his freshman year.  I thought I’d bring him along with me on break and introduce him to the lot of you.”


“Aoi?” asked the blonde-haired Pandora before turning towards Kazuya’s big sister.  “So then, is he related to you by chance, Kazuha?”


“Indeed he is,” grinned Kazuha in response.


“Aww, he is just the CUTEST!” squealed the blonde, who a moment later had leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Yu-Mi, which in turn meant that Kazuya was now sandwiched between their bosoms, with Yu-Mi’s pressing from behind and the blonde Pandora’s somewhat smaller chest pressing up front into Kazuya’s face.


“Miss Violet,” spoke up the redheaded Pandora, “I think you’re smothering the poor boy.”


The blonde Pandora pulled back a moment later, bowing her head and quickly apologizing.


“I’m so sorry about that,” she began.  “It’s just when I see such a little cutie, I can’t help myself.  Please forgive me for my forwardness.”


“I-it’s alright, ma’am,” replied a flustered Kazuya.  “No harm, no foul.”


“Anyway,” said Yu-Mi once more, “I suppose introductions are in order.  After all, I did bring Kazuya along in order to get acquainted with all of you.”  One by one, Yu-Mi began introductions of her fellow Pandora.


“This person here,” started Yu-Mi, gesturing to the blonde-haired Pandora, “is Violet L. Bridget.  She hails from a prestigious family and has a younger sister as a student here.  She teaches courses on business management and home ec.  In her spare time, she helps run the family business, which if I remember right involves overseeing the day-to-day functions at numerous L. Bridget resorts around the world.”


“L. Bridget?” asked Kazuya.  “Your younger sister, would her name happen to be Satellizer, by chance?”  Violet’s eyes lit up upon hearing this.


“Oh, so you’ve met Satella already!” she squealed with joy.  “I’m glad to hear it.  In fact, now that I think about it, she did mention making the acquaintance of a newly arrived Limiter yesterday during lunch period.  I assume that would be you, Mr. Aoi?”  Kazuya nodded in response.


“I’m happy to hear it,” continued Violet.  “I hope you enjoy your time here at West Genetics and that we get to know each other better.  It makes me so happy to see Satella coming out of her shell and making new friends.”


“Alright then, onto the next one,” said Yu-Mi once more.  “This person here,” she gestured to the tall, green-haired Pandora, “is Elize Schmitz.  She’s the chief doctor at our infirmary and teaches courses on biology and human anatomy.  She’s also a comrade of mine from our student days.”


“A pleasure to meet you face-to-face, Mr. Aoi,” said Elize with a grin as she leaned over in order to bring her head more level with Kazuya’s, since he was still seated in Yu-Mi’s lap after all.


“Likewise, Miss Schmitz,” replied Kazuya.  “It’s good to get acquainted with the Pandora who fought alongside my sister back in the day.  As he made eye contact with Elize, Kazuya couldn’t help but notice that she had the uppermost buttons on her dress shirt undone, which in turn gave Kazuya a decent enough glimpse down her shirt and at her cleavage.  While the taller Pandora wasn’t as buxom as her counterparts, she still had enough of a bosom to catch Kazuya’s eye.  If she were a normal sized woman, Kazuya would have guessed her bra size to be a C-cup, and since she was a Pandora, her breasts were still easily a handful from Kazuya’s perspective.  He must have engaged in staring a little longer than he should have, because it got a response out of Elize.


“See something you like, Kazuya?” teased Elize with a smirk.  The young man quickly averted his eyes and blushed, feeling embarrassed for being caught in the act.


“I’m sorry, miss,” replied Kazuya.  “I didn’t mean to…to…”  Before he could get another word in, Elize leaned in really close so that her lips were nearly touching Kazuya’s ear.  Such closeness in proximity made Kazuya alert once more, given in part that he could take in her rich, womanly scent now that she was nearly touching him.


“It’s okay, you know,” whispered Elize.  “While we may send mixed signals at times, women tend to like it when a guy appreciates her body…or at least, when it’s a guy she likes, anyway.”  Elize finished her statement by gently blowing into Kazuya’s ear, followed by a light smooch on his cheek.


Kazuya’s breath seized up in his throat at the sudden display of sexually-charged playfulness from Elize.  In that moment, he really was at a loss for words.


“Hey now, what exactly are you whispering about?” asked Yu-Mi to Elize while gently increasing her grip on Kazuya and enveloping his head between her bosom in the process.


“Oh nothing you need fret over Yu-Mi-chan,” smirked Elize in reply as she stood back upright, towering above the others once more.  “What say we wrap up introductions for dear Kazuya, hm?”


“Well then, this lovely lady over here,” said Yu-Mi as she gestured towards Kazuha, “is somebody I’d wager that you don’t need much introduction on your part, right Kazuya?”


“You’d be more than correct there, ma’am,” answered the boy as he smiled towards his big sister.  The gesture was returned as Kazuha shot her little brother a rather endearing smile of her own, with her cheeks lighting up in a rather rosy hue.


“Well, Kazuha here serves alongside Yu-Mi as an instructor on combating Nova,” explained Elize.  “She also teaches a class on the finer points of Japanese culture to incoming students who hail from different countries, if I remember it correctly.”


“It’s only logical,” chimed Violet.  “After all, who better to instruct on all things Japanese than somebody who hails from Japan?”


“It’s good to see you again, little brother,” said Kazuha as she gazed longingly down at Kazuya.  If the look on Kazuya’s face was any indicator, the feeling was certainly mutual, given the blush on his cheeks and the shine in his eyes as he looked in Kazuha’s general direction.


To Kazuya’s surprise, he suddenly found himself rising up as Yu-Mi got out of her seat and suddenly handed over Kazuya towards his big sister.  For a moment, Kazuya once again found himself being sandwiched between Yu-Mi’s large breasts behind him and Kazuha’s slightly smaller bosom in his face before being secured in his big sister’s arms.


“Y-Yu-Mi,” said a somewhat startled Kazuha, “what are you doing, exactly?”  She looked down at her little brother, making sure that he was firmly safe in her grasp before turning back towards her colleague.


“Thought you two could use a little bonding time, that’s all,” grinned Yu-Mi.  “While I was certainly enjoying the contact with your little brother, I figured it was only fair that he got some one-on-one time with his big sister, especially since it had been so long since the who of you last saw each other.”


The Aoi siblings simply stood there for a moment, each one sporting a distinct enough blush at the situation in which they found themselves.  It might have been partly out of embarrassment, but it was also out of arousal on both of their parts as well.  Kazuya could only hope and pray that his sister didn’t feel the erection that was forming in his pants at that very moment, where Kazuha in turn hoped that her brother wouldn’t feel the erection forming in her nipples as she felt his frame pressed against her abdomen and bosom.


“And lastly,” said Yu-Mi once more, this time gesturing to the red-headed Pandora, “this is Amelia Evans.  She’s a recent graduate from the E-Pandora program and now works here as a teaching assistant and junior instructor.”


“E-Pandora program?” asked a freshly intrigued Kazuya.


“It’s a program designed to aid in the creation of more Pandora,” explained Elize.  “In the early days of the Pandora project, there were only so many women who were compatible with stigmata.  The E-Pandora program - the “E” standing for evolution - was created to bring women with lower stigmata compatibility and turn them into Pandora.”


“While it had mixed results in the early days of its creation,” added Violet, “the program has made progress over the last few years.  Amelia is one of the top-ranked recruits who graduated with flying colors.  She can fight on the same level most of the third-year Pandora here at West Genetics.”


“I’d like to think that I could hold my own against them if the situation required it,” muttered Amelia, “otherwise I couldn’t really justify my position as a junior instructor here at this academy.  After all, students aren’t likely to respect the teacher if they can outdo her in combat and other related skill sets.  Though, Miss Mably certainly gave me a run for my money not so long ago.”


“Mably?” asked Kazuya.  “Not by chance Elizabeth Mably?”


“The one and the same,” answered Kazuha.  “You’ve certainly made some friends since your arrival here, haven’t you, little brother?”


“I was introduced to her through the student council president earlier today,” explained Kazuya.  “She’s a rather lovely young woman.  Very refined from what I made of her.”


“Did you hear that, ladies?” asked Elize.  “It seems our newly arrived freshman Limiter is already getting fresh with the senior Pandoras.  He really is a little casanova, isn’t he?”


“It’s not like that, Miss Schmitz,” replied a flustered Kazuya.  “We just recently met and simply got to know each other a bit, that’s all.”


“First off, Kazuya,” replied Elize, “you are to refer to me as ‘Elize,’ when we’re in private, understood?  I’d wager that Yu-Mi here has said something similar to you before we arrived, am I correct?”


“Th-that’s correct, ma’am,” replied Kazuya.


“In fact, I’m pretty sure I speak for my fellow colleagues when I say that you are to refer to us on a first-name basis whenever we aren’t in class.  Would I be correct in that assumption, ladies?” asked Elize, gesturing to her fellow Pandora.


Yu-Mi, Kazuha, and Violet all nodded in agreement.  Amelia was the only one to speak her response.


“He’s welcome to refer to me by either name, if he so desires,” replied the redheaded Pandora.


“I appreciate that sentiment, Miss Evans,” Kazuya responded, glad that there was at least ONE woman who wasn’t insistent in having him refer to her by her first name.


“Oh, my apologies,” said Yu-Mi, “in all of this matter of introduction, I forgot to include our other fellow freshman.  This is Miss Kaho Hiragi, the newly christened first-rank Pandora in her class,” Yu-Mi gestured to the young lady who was quietly seated during the whole session of “who’s who” between Kazuya and Yu-Mi’s fellow colleagues.


“Umm…hello there, ladies,” said Kaho shyly.  “It’s both a pleasure and an honor to make all of your acquaintances.”


“I’m sorry, miss,” replied Violet.  “I didn’t mean to brush over you during our little meet-and-greet session.  Come on over here!”  Not a moment later did Violet embrace Kaho in a warm and rather endearing hug, holding the younger Pandora tightly against her and making her blush in the process at such an out-of-the-blue act of intimacy.


“I second Violet on that statement,” added Elize.  “It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance as well, Miss Hiragi, and congratulations on winning your class’s Carnival.  You should be proud of your accomplishment.  Just know that others will be envious of you from here on and gunning for your rank as a result.”


“Thank you for the guidance, Miss Schmitz,” replied Kaho, still in Violet’s endearing embrace and blushing at that particular moment, mostly because her bosom was pressed firmly against Violet’s own bosom as the older Pandora continued to squeeze the younger girl in her overly friendly embrace.


“Miss L. Bridget,” commented Amelia, “perhaps you should loosen your grip on Miss Hiragi.  I think you’re embarrassing the young lady a bit with your gesture.”  Upon hearing this, Violet released Kaho and proceeded to apologize for coming off as too forward in her embrace.  Kaho replied that it was okay and that she wasn’t made uncomfortable by the gesture at all.  If anything, the young lady was a tad turned on by such a thing, though she made sure not to allude to that in her response.


“Well now, since we’re all acquainted,” said Kazuha, “what say we enjoy our break period and get something to eat?  Miss Hiragi, you’re more than welcome to join us, of course.”


“Th-thank you, Miss Aoi,” replied a flustered Kaho.


“Please, call me Kazuha if you like,” commented Kazuha with that warm, endearing smile of hers, which made Kaho blush in kind at how openly endearing the older Aoi sibling could be.  It seemed that most of the older Pandora here had no problems being quite welcoming and overly friendly with the student body, if their actions with Kazuya were any indicator.


After the introductions had been made between Kazuya, Kaho, and the older Pandora, the group had proceeded to engage in their lunch break.  During that time, Kazuya expected that he would finally be put down and allowed to sit on his own, independent of being held like a small child in the embrace of a Pandora.  While he wasn’t necessarily against the idea of such an act, he felt it a tad emasculating.  That and he also wanted to avoid any of them being wise to the erection he was getting, being in the presence of so many beautiful women.  With the close proximity he was in with virtually ALL of them at one point or another - in particular with regards to both the feel of their bodies pressed against his and the heavenly aromas wafting off their persons - Kazuya could only hope and pray that they would be none the wiser to the arousal that they were drawing forth from him.


As it turned out, Kazuya’s worst fears came to pass regarding his wishes to be physically independent from the group of Pandora.  During the lunch period, they had pretty much all agreed to share Kazuya between them with regards to seating him.  To elaborate, they had come to an arrangement where Kazuya would be shared between the lot of them AS seating.  So every ten minutes or so, Kazuya found himself in the embrace of one Pandora after another.  While he had expected either Kaho, Amelia, or even Kazuha to have reservations about such an arrangement, even THEY said nothing in argument against such a proposal, which left Kazuya rather speechless at their willingness to join in such an act of intimacy.


So it was, over the span of an hour, Kazuya found himself sitting in the lap of one Pandora after another, feeling her respective body pressed against his while she ate and talked with her fellow Pandora.  With each Pandora, Kazuya started becoming acquainted with the feel of her bosom against the back of his head, the mix of firmness and softness of both her pectorals and her thighs, and of course the overwhelming heavenly aroma coming off of her.  While it was absolutely a rather heavenly experience for the young man, he was hoping beyond all hope that none of them would catch on to the fact that he was sporting a raging boner by this point.  He simply couldn’t help himself, being surrounded by so many dominating and sexually enticing women.


Kazuya could have sworn that these women knew EXACTLY what they were doing, insofar as trying to get some kind of a rise out of him while they ate and talked about the humdrum of day-to-day activities.  While Kaho might have felt a little intimidated, being the youngest of the group, even she started to feel more at home when talking with the lot of them as though they had become long acquainted with one another.  It was a rather surreal thing for Kazuya to witness as they enjoyed their break period.


When he looked towards the clock on the wall, Kazuya felt the need to speak up.


“I’m sorry to ruin the good times and all, but it looks like the period is almost over,” said Kazuya to the group.  At that moment, he was seated in Amelia’s lap, with the redhead having one arm wrapped around Kazuya’s torso while she held a utensil in the hand of her other arm.


“Well now, sad to say that Kazuya has a point, ladies,” said Kazuha in response.  “Looks like we have to wrap things up by this point.”  Knowing that Kazuha was correct in her assessment, the other Pandora proceeded to finish up their meals and throw out their trash before proceeding to leave the room.


“So then, what do you have up next, little brother?” asked Kazuha.


Ironically enough, at that point, the loudspeaker went off before Kazuya could respond.


“Kazuya Aoi,” said the voice over the intercom, “please report to the office of the headmistress as soon as possible.  I repeat, please report to the office of the headmistress as soon as possible.”


At that moment, Kazuya wondered whether or not he was in trouble.  Given that it was his first official day in class and he had so far not made any trouble, he was hopeful that he wasn’t being summoned for anything regarding punishment or a warning of some sort.


“Ladies, the rest of you may take your leave,” stated Kazuha.  “I’ll escort Kazuya down to see Sister Margaret.”  While Yu-Mi, Elize, and Violet were rather adamant about tagging along in escorting Kazuya alongside his big sister, Kazuha held firm and countered their offer.


“Now, now,” she said, “you have students waiting on you and you can’t be absent from your classes over one lone freshman.”


“And yet you’re willing to do that very thing yourself,” replied Elize with a smirk.


“Kazuya needs only ONE escort to accompany him to see the headmistress, and I’ll be off as soon as he’s been escorted, plain and simple,” countered Kazuha.


Deciding not to push things further and argue over who it was that would escort Kazuya to see Sister Margart, the other Pandora relented and began to vacate the conference room and head to their respective classes for next period.  That left both the Aoi twins alone in the conference room at last.


“Well then, shall we away, Kazuya?” asked Kazuha in her usual endearing tone of voice she reserved for her little brother.


“After you, big sister,” said Kazuya with a rosy grin on his face, gesturing for Kazuha to take the lead in escorting him.  With that, the siblings made their way out the door and towards the headmistress’s office.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it.  Not sure when I'll have the next chapter up; maybe before the end of February.  Time will tell.