- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Pretty self-explanatory, this one.  Basically more additions to Kazuya's growing harem.

Leaving Sister Margaret’s office, Kazuya had a lot of new information to take in.  In less than an hour’s time, he had been notified that his schedule had been drastically altered and that he would be the only male in all of his classes, with both his fellow classmates and his instructors being all female.  From a hardcore pervert’s perspective, this would be a wet dream come true.  Though Kazuya certainly didn’t mind being the only male in a classroom full of only women, he felt that it might prove a bit distracting for the sake of studies and training with regards to combatting the Nova.


“You okay, Kazuya?” asked his big sister as she walked alongside him down the hallways.  “You seem rather distracted.”


“It’s…just a lot to take in, you know,” answered Kazuya.  “Being told that your schedule is going to be changed and that you’ll be following a new schedule the very next day…it’s a lot to process, that’s all.”


“I can only imagine,” replied Kazuha.  “I must admit, this is happening quicker than I expected it might.”


“Wait, you KNEW this was going to happen?” asked Kazuya with incredulity in his tone of voice.


“I had suspicions that they might implement this plan of theirs,” answered Kazuha, “though I expected that they would wait at least a few weeks if not longer before they decided to go ahead with it.  I’ll confess, it seemed rather rushed in my opinion.”


“Why would they decide to initiate this change so suddenly?” asked Kazuya.  His big sister simply stood still, casting her gaze off to the side.  Clearly, she was reluctant to give Kazuya a straightforward answer.  Her reaction said enough for Kazuya to connect the dots.


“It was HIS call, wasn’t it?” Kazuya inquired, knowing that Kazuha knew damn well who he was referring to.  Her reluctance to look Kazuya in the eye and respond said it all.


“Alright, I won’t push you on getting an answer, Kazuha,” continued Kazuya.  “I don’t know why he is so adamant on interfering in my school life, and I know that it’s next to impossible to get an answer out of you on these matters, so I won’t insist on it.  Just know that I’m well aware of his meddling, if you need to report on the status of things to him.”  Kazuha could tell that there was a smidgen of resentment in Kazuya’s tone, given that he knew that his big sister was reluctant to spill the beans on anything regarding their grandfather and what his grand plans were regarding his grandchildren.


“Kazuya,” said Kazuha with a somewhat shaky voice as she reached out towards her little brother, but Kazuya decided to put his foot down, metaphorically speaking.


“Look,” Kazuya countered as he turned around to face his big sister, looking up into her eyes, “I won’t press you for answers on this.  You’ve always been loyal to the old man when it comes to keeping his grand plans on a ‘need to know’ basis, of which I’m aware that I’m not really in that category.  I knew that when you wouldn’t give me an answer on what happened to our parents all those years ago, as to whether or not they are really dead.  So I won’t bother with insisting on it anymore.  Best to simply move on with my life here on campus and make the best of things.  Just know that I’m aware of his meddling in all of this, that’s all.”  Kazuya finished with an ‘end of discussion’ vibe in his tone of voice.  In response, Kazuha simply sighed in resignation, acquiescing to her little brother’s declaration.


“Alright, Kazuya,” replied his big sister, “I understand.  Clearly, I should have given you more credit than I initially did otherwise.  Just know that I do what I do out of love for you.  You know that, right?”  The look on Kazuha’s face practically screamed ‘Please know that I mean well.’


“I know that you do it out of love and not malice or underhandedness,” replied Kazuya.  “I just wish that you were willing to be more open with me, that’s all.”  He turned around and proceeded with walking down the hallways, making his way towards his next class in order to get his mind off of things at the moment.


‘I’m sorry, Kazuya…really I am,’ thought Kazuha as her little brother walked on further away from her.  ‘I really DO wish I could have told you more…about everything.  But I swore that I would only divulge what was allowed to be said.  I know that you resent grandfather to some extent, but please know that he only truly wants what’s best for you.  I hope that you can see that in the future.’


Kazuya made his way out the doors onto campus grounds, checking his tablet to see what his next class would entail and where it would take place.  While he considered it somewhat comical to actually play along and take his current class schedule seriously (knowing that it would be irrelevant come tomorrow), he figured that it would serve as a welcome distraction to get his mind off of knowing that his grandfather was pulling strings behind the scenes and interfering in Kazuya’s daily school life.


As he made his way outside the campus main administrative building, Kazuya checked his watch.  It was still before noon, so he had time before his next class.  As luck would have it, while he was having his brief one-on-one in Sister Margaret’s office, he was scheduled for a free period according to his current schedule.


‘Guess that’s why I was called into her office,’ thought Kazuya.  ‘That way there would be no inconvenience in regards to scheduling issues.  Well, guess I’ll take a walk around campus and take in the sights before my next class.’


Deciding to stroll around and take in the view of the sakura trees along the campus walkways, Kazuya made his way throughout the less occupied parts of the West Genetics campus grounds.  It was a pleasing enough sight to behold, and the weather was good to boot.  It gave the campus grounds a very zen-like vibe which helped Kazuya unwind and clear his head.


Kazuya proceeded along pathways for a good ten minutes or so before coming across a bench made for someone his size.  While he was walking, Kazuya spotted a few benches here and there that were designed for Pandora, which meant that anyone who wasn’t a good nine feet tall in height or larger would have severe difficulty trying to climb up and take a seat in one of those benches.  The sight of such a thing would be equal parts comical and sad to watch someone who wasn’t an amazon/mini-gts try to take a seat on a bench so large.


Taking a seat, Kazuya closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and exhaled.  He needed to get his mind clear and stop dwelling on whatever his grandfather was planning behind the scenes.  Though Kazuya was always cognizant of whatever scheming his grandfather was planning and implementing, he was humble enough to know that the old man was several steps ahead of Kazuya when it came to the thinking game in general.  He figured that if the old man wanted to let Kazuya know about his plans, he would either have somebody tell him or let Kazuya know directly face-to-face.


‘No point in mulling over such things,’ thought Kazuya as he unwinded on the bench and closed his eyes.  ‘Might as well take my own advice and make the best of things as they currently are.’


After a few minutes of mentally unwinding, Kazuya found himself being visited upon by not one, but several Pandora.  He could tell that they were Pandora given the sound of their footfalls and the fact that he suddenly found himself being cast in a rather large shadow.


Upon opening his eyes, Kazuya was surprised to find out that the group of Pandora assembled around him was much larger than he anticipated.  Whereas he figured it would be maybe two or three, he found that he was surrounded by a group of what seemed to be nine Pandora in total, all of whom were standing around Kazuya and casting him in their collective group shadow.


“Good to see you again, Kazuya,” said Chiffon Fairchild in her usual upbeat tone of voice.  The student council president stood at the center of the group in front of Kazuya, wearing her usual upbeat smile and speaking in her equally upbeat, bubbly demeanor.


To Chiffon’s left (and Kazuya’s right) stood Ticy Phenyl, Elizabeth Mably, Satellier L. Bridget, and Rana Linchen, all of them smiling at Kazuya with what Kazuya was pretty sure was hardcore affection.  After all, each of them had already engaged in a makeout session with Kazuya up to that point, so it was only natural for each and every one of them to have some degree of affection for the boy sitting before them.To the other side, on Chiffon’s right (Kazuya’s left) stood four other Pandora whom Kazuya was not yet familiar with.  Their descriptions starting with the one closest to Chiffon and working outwards (to the left from Kazuya’s point of view) were as thus:


  1. The first Pandora was around the same height as Chiffon, wearing the standard Genetics uniform.  Her vibrant red hair was long, reaching all the way down to her waistline.  The bulk of it was done up in a ponytail, while the hair along her sideburns formed inward curling temporal locks along her cheekbones, with another set of sideburns going further down past her neckline and resting level with her substantial bustline.  Her skin was light, indicating European origin by ethnicity, and her eye color was amber.  The girl had a playful smirk on her lovely features, implying a sort of mischievous side to her character, from what Kazuya could discern upon looking at her.
  2. The second Pandora was the tallest of the assembled group (all 9 of them).  She also wore the standard Genetics uniform.  Her skin was darkest in the group, comparable to milk chocolate in color, making Kazuya curious as to where this Pandora hailed from with regards to ethnic background.  Like most of the assembled Pandora, she sported a significant bust.  Her hair was colored white and cut short, ending at just above her neck, while her eye color was a bluish gray.  Her demeanor came off as somewhat serious, though not necessarily threatening in her outward appearance.
  3. The third Pandora was the shortest of the group (again, all 9 of them).  Her build was more petite compared to the rest of the group (though certainly large enough from Kazuya’s point of view).  Compared to the other Pandoras, her bustline was more modest from what Kazuya could discern.  Like the previous Pandora, she also wore the standard Genetics uniform.  Her skin was light in composure, indicating European heritage.  Her silver/white colored hair was short, with the side bangs twisted into a sort of curled style, giving them a sort of typhoon shape, and her eyes were colored light brown.  Her demeanor was something akin to that of the red-headed Pandora from what Kazuya could tell:  Somewhat mischievous, though not necessarily malicious.
  4. The fourth Pandora (also wearing the standard Genetics uniform) was around the same height as Chiffon and most of the other Pandora.  Her hair was colored a deep red, and long in length, ending down to the middle of her back, with her sideburns going all the way down to her substantial bust.  Her skin color was light, indicating European heritage.  Her eyes were colored a reddish-brown, and her overall demeanor came off as rather serious, even more so than the taller, dark-skinned Pandora by comparison.  In fact, her attitude came off as borderline militaristic from what Kazuya could discern of her character, which made him somewhat more cautious being in her presence.


“Umm, hello there, ladies,” said Kazuya, feeling a little intimidated being in the presence of so many towering women.


Ticy, Elizabeth, Satellizer, and Rana all either waved, smiled, or did both in response to Kazuya’s response.  The other Pandora to Chiffon’s right simply maintained their gazes upon Kazuya, staring with either smiles or muted expressions on their faces.  In the case of the latter, Kazuya felt a bit intimidated.  After all, when you’re standing before a young lady who is ten feet tall or more, you tend to be cognizant of what she is capable of doing to you physically.  Kazuya was just thankful that the majority of the assembled Pandora gathered before him had friendly dispositions towards him, though he was open-minded enough to give the more stern-looking Pandoras a chance.  As the old saying goes, ‘You shouldn’t judge a book solely by its cover.’


“A little birdie told me that you had a little sitdown session with some of the faculty here, including a one-on-one session with the headmistress, no less,” declared Chiffon with her own playful grin.  “Is that true, Kazuya?”


“It is, Madam President,” Kazuya answered.


“Now, now, Kazuya,” Chiffon reprimanded Kazuya in a way that was clearly teasing in its tone, “I know we’ve been over this.  When we’re in private, it is simply ‘Chiffon’ and nothing regarding my title as student council president or anything of the sort.”


“Well, I don’t know if I would consider this to be a private setting, given that we’re not exactly alone or in a small group,” replied Kazuya.


“Wow, you weren’t kidding, Chiffon,” said the redhead standing closest to her.  “He really IS a little gentleman, just like you said.”  The redhead gave Kazuya a sexy little wink and a killer smile when Kazuya turned to her as she spoke.


Kazuya was somewhat taken aback, not quite sure how to respond at that moment.  Saying “thank you” to both Chiffon for the kind words about him and the redhead for her agreement of those words would probably be the safest option.  However, before he could vocalize a response, Chiffon beat him to it.


“Well now,” Chiffon continued, “since we’re all gathered here, I thought I’d introduce you to some more of my fellow classmates.  I figured it would be as good a time as any.”  Chiffon turned to the four mystery Pandora on her right flank.


“Ladies, shall I do the introductions, or would you like to introduce yourselves to Kazuya?” Chiffon gestured her arms towards Kazuya as if he was some kind of display item for them to behold.


“Sure thing,” replied the redhead as she took a few steps towards Kazuya, casting him exclusively in her shadow and giving him a spectacular view of the white panties underneath her skirt.  Whether she did this on purpose or was simply unaware of it, Kazuya wasn’t quite sure, though he was inclined to think that it was most likely the first of those two, given the girl’s playful nature.


“Hey there, little fella,” began the redhead once more, placing her right hand on her hip and staring down with that half playful/half mischievous smile of hers over her bosom.  “I’m Arnett McMillan, the 6th-ranked third year Pandora here at West Genetics.  It’s a pleasure to meet you.”


“I appreciate the welcome, Miss McMillan,” replied Kazuya, “and I must say the pleasure might be more mine than yours, if I’m not being out of line in my response.”


“Oh relax there, little guy,” Arnett said with a chuckle.  “No need for formalities or anything like that with me.  I’m pretty sure that you’ve heard this from most of the other girls here, so this’ll probably feel like deja vu and all that, but I’d prefer it if you just call me by my first name, ‘kay?”


“Well, if that’s how you’d prefer it, Miss Mc-...I mean, Arnett,” said Kazuya quickly correcting himself.  “I just don’t want to say anything out of line, especially in the company of my fellow seniors, that’s all.”


In response to Kazuya’s sense of politeness and somewhat old-fashioned chivalry, Arnett simply couldn’t help herself.  After a brief episode of girly squealing in gushing over Kazuya’s manners, she instinctively reached out, lifted Kazuya up by his armpits, and glomped onto him.  Well, more accurately she glomped HIM onto HER by snuggling up against him in the form of pressing his head between her breasts and nuzzling her face into his scalp as she buried his face into her cleavage, all the while holding him firmly against her torso so that there was no chance of escape for him from the latest round of ‘marshmallow hell’ he was being subjected to.


“Oh you are just the sweetest, you little cutie you,” gushed Arnett while she rubbed her nose back and forth into Kazuya’s scalp.  “I’m ready to just take you home with me right now so that we can have a little fun back at my place.  What do ya say, Kazuya?  Up for some one-on-one time with Big Sister Arnett?”  Clearly, Arnett was enjoying herself, given the slight blush on her face as she smothered Kazuya with the utmost affection she could lay upon him.


“Arnett, I think you’re going a little overboard on the poor guy,” commented the taller, dark-skinned Pandora standing next to her.  “You might want to let up on him a bit before you end up asphyxiating him.”


“That, and you’re making Satellizer and Rana here a little jealous,” teased Elizabeth from the other end of the assembled group.  She gestured to the two Pandora she mentioned, both of whom were puffing their cheeks and eyeing the sight of Kazuya in Arnett’s embrace with clear signs of envy on their faces, especially from Satellizer.


“Oh, alright then,” countered Arnett, “I can be a good sport.  Don’t want you girls thinking that I’m gonna hog the little fella all to myself…at least not right now anyway.”  In one swift motion, Arnetta extended her arms so that Kazuya was no longer face-first in her bosom, leaned in for a short smooch on his lips, and held him out towards the dark-skinned Pandora.  The taller Pandora, fearing that Arnett might drop him, instinctively reached out and secured Kazuya against her own torso and bosom, with him ending up facing the tall, dark-skinned beauty, staring into her piercing blue eyes.


“A-Arnett!” exclaimed the taller Pandora, holding Kazuya securely against her torso, with his frame pressed against the firm musculature of her abdomen and his face pressed slightly against her own impressive bosom.  The dark-skinned beauty was sporting a blush out of a mix of both embarrassment and suppressed sexual angst, now cradling the freshman Limiter against her with the utmost of care.


“You could have warned me before you handed him off to me, you know?” said the white-haired, blue-eyed beauty to her redheaded counterpart.


“Oh come now, Creo,” replied Arnett with a smirk, “you could use a little fun now and then.  No need to be such a stick in the mud.  Now stop being so flustered and introduce yourself already.”


The taller Pandora focused her gaze upon Kazuya once more, rivaling the blush on his cheeks with one of her own.  From Kazuya’s perspective, it was rather surprising to see this Pandora have such a sudden 180 degree turn in personality, from generally strict in her demeanor to becoming rather delicate and flustered at the state she found herself in.


“Well…I um…” began the Pandora before clearing her throat, taking a deep breath and focusing her gaze on Kazuya with renewed vigor.  “I’m Creo Brand, 7th-ranked among the current third-year class here at West Genetics.  It’s…nice to meet you face-to-face, Mr. Aoi.”


‘Or more accurately face-to-bosom from my point of view,’ thought Kazuya, given that he was currently being manhandled by a group of very attractive amazons (once again).


“Likewise, Miss Brand,” replied Kazuya.  “While I’m certainly not against the rather…intimate welcome among my fellow seniors, might I ask to be put down, if it’s not too much of a bother?”


“Oh…um…certainly, Mr. Aoi,” said Creo, who was still somewhat flabbergasted from the experience of holding Kazuya against her with the strength of a protector but also the embrace and tenderness of a lover.  It was somewhat lucky for Creo that Kazuya couldn’t deduce what was going through her head at that moment.  For while a part of her wished to remain formal and professional during the introduction, a baser part of her brain wished to keep holding Kazuya for a while longer…and perhaps engage in some more ‘intimate’ relations with him when it was just the two of them alone.


Before letting the more animalistic side of her personality get the better of her, Creo gently placed Kazuya on the ground once more.  The young man gave a nod and a smile indicating his gratitude, which in turn brought back the blush on Creo’s cheeks at his gentlemanly behavior.


‘He really IS a little charmer, just like Chiffon and Arnett both said,’ thought Creo as she gazed somewhat longingly at Kazuya (a gaze which wasn’t lost upon any of the other Pandora gathered, and getting reactions on their part ranging from amusement to jealousy).


Kazuya then turned his gaze towards the next Pandora, the shortest one of the group with the petite build, silvery-white hair, and the distinctive curled twintails adorning it.  The Pandora cracked a grin right back at Kazuya before kneeling forward slightly and extending her hand in the gesture of a handshake.


“Hello there, Mr. Aoi,” began the Pandora.  “I’m Attia Simmons, the 8th-ranked third year Pandora at West Genetics.  A pleasure to make your acquaintance, sir.  Your reputation certainly precedes you.”


“It’s a pleasure to make yours as well, Miss Simmons,” replied Kazuya, accepting the handshake and letting the Pandora swallow his hand into her own.  Even if she was the shortest of the bunch, Attia was still a solid four feet taller than him, with his head just a bit past her waistline.  Whatever size differences that existed between Pandora, it wasn’t that significant from a Limiter’s perspective, given the size difference between the sexes.


As Kazuya was wrapping up the handshake with Attia, their eyes locked intently upon one another, with each one of them forming their respective opinion of the other.


‘He seems pretty harmless,’ thought Attia.  ‘Kind of mushy in his demeanor by the look of it.  Rather different in how he carries himself compared to his grandfather from what I’ve heard.  Still, no need to rush to judgment just yet.  We’ll see what kind of man he is soon enough.’


‘She appears…somewhat sneaky in her demeanor,’ thought Kazuya.  ‘I know we’ve literally just met, but from what I can tell, she has the vibe of somebody who likes to plot behind the scenes and all that.  The kind of person who might be something akin to a puppet master, constantly observing and tinkering with things when it suits her interests.  She doesn’t appear malicious, necessarily, but I feel like I should be cognizant and a little guarded whenever I’m around her.’


As the two finished the handshake (Kazuya once again amazed at how much restraint a Pandora could show in the mere gesture of shaking hands), Attia stood upright once more and Kazuya turned his attention to the final Pandora out of the group of nine, furthest on the left from Kazuya’s perspective, the other redhead.


Given the disposition she had shown up til now, the second redhead came off as having a ‘no nonsense’ type of attitude.  At least, that was what Kazuya assumed of her upon taking the measure of her character.  He could only hope that in spite of her somewhat cold disposition that she wouldn’t be confrontational with him, at least not in the presence of her fellow Pandora anyway.


“Umm, hello there, Miss,” began Kazuya.  “Would I be too presumptuous in asking for your name, Madam?”


The second redhead merely gave a smirk and a gentle snort in response before deciding to speak in response to Kazuya’s request.


“You wouldn’t be presumptuous in doing so, Mr. Kazuya Aoi,” replied the redhead.  “After all, it’s only fair that we get to know each other on an even playing field, since I already know your name and a bit about your background.  My name is Ingrid Bernstein, and I am the 9th-ranked third year Pandora at West Genetics.”


“I see,” replied Kazuya.  “Well, I hope I make a good impression on you, Miss Bernstein.  I’d hate to get off on the wrong foot during an introductory meeting, after all.”  While Kazuya sensed that Ingrid had a somewhat cold disposition - something akin to that of a military boot camp instructor - it wasn’t outright malicious or mean-spirited from what he could tell.  The way she carried herself was as graceful as it was blunt in its nature.


‘Hopefully we’ll get along in the coming days,’ thought Kazuya.  ‘After all, I don’t want to be making enemies with someone who is twice my height, even if I have Chiffon and the others watching my back.’


“Well now,” interrupted Chiffon, “since you’ve met the rest of my fellow Pandoras, what say we get to know each other better in a more private setting, dear Kazuya?”  Kazuya turned his attention towards Chiffon and began speaking.


“More private, Chiffon?” he asked.  “What did you have in mind exactly?”


“Your new living quarters, of course,” chimed Chiffon with an extra cheerful grin on her face.


“W-what do you mean by that exactly?” asked a rather confused Kazuya.  “I just got settled in at my current place in the boys’ dormitory.”


“We know, Kazuya,” replied Elizabeth.  “While it is a rather sudden change of pace, you’ll be moving in with your new roommates ASAP, who incidentally are also your newly assigned classmates.”


At that moment, Kazuya reached for the schedule which Sister Margaret handed him earlier back in her office.  Sure enough, as he scrolled through the names of his fellow classmates listed, the realization of the situation hit him like a baseball bat straight to the skull.  He perused the names listed:

  • Chiffon Fairchild

  • Elizabeth Mably

  • Ticy Phenyl

  • Satellizer L. Bridget

  • Rana Linchen

  • Arnett McMillan

  • Creo Brand

  • Attia Simmons

  • Ingrid Bernstein

  • Ganessa Roland

  • Kaho Hiragi


Sure enough, the realization of his current situation settled in:  Kazuya was getting acquainted with his soon-to-be classmates, who were apparently also his soon-to-be roommates.  He was going to quite suddenly transition from having a room to himself to rooming with multiple women.  The very idea of it all was a hardcore pervert’s wet dream come to life.


While Kazuya was deep in thought, he was suddenly jolted from his state of mind when he found himself being lifted up once more and cradled in Chiffon’s embrace, nuzzled up against her bosom with her arms secured around his person.


“Umm, Miss Chiffon…what are you doing?” inquired a blushing Kazuya.


“Escorting you to your new living arrangements of course, dear Kazuya,” Chiffon answered with a grin.  “It’ll be quicker if I carry you over so that we don’t have to slow down.  Besides…” Chiffon leaned in and whispered somewhat huskily into Kazuya’s ear, “you’re enjoying this, aren’t you?”


Kazuya knew damn well that Chiffon was referring to the act of a Limiter being carried around by Pandora.  While it might feel a little demeaning or emasculating at times, Kazuya had to admit that the sensation of being in their care was rather stimulating and calming overall.


“Ummm, Madam President?” spoke up a somewhat nervous voice.  Chiffon turned to her left towards the one who spoke up.


“Please, Satellizer, just ‘Chiffon’ will do, but that aside, what is it?” replied Chiffon.  Satellizer reached out her arms in an open gesture, more or less indicating what she wanted to do.  It was clear enough for all present to see.


“May I?” asked the blonde-haired, blue-eyed, bountifully busty beauty.


“Why of course!” chimed Chiffon with a big grin, gingerly handing Kazuya over to Satellizer.  Once his ownership had changed and he found himself securely in the warm embrace of the younger L. Bridget sister.  As he was nestled up against Satellizer’s torso and pressed into her absolutely stupendous bosom, Kazuya could swear that the blush was forming on her cheeks and her breathing became more pronounced.


‘It’s like she’s panting now,’ thought Kazuya.  He could also swear that he could make out indentations at the front of Satellizer’s dress, around where presumably her nipples would be.  ‘Is she getting turned on?  Just from the act of holding me?  This girl is REALLY something else,’ thought Kazuya once more as he looked up into Satellizer’s baby blue eyes, trying to smile to help calm her down somewhat.  Unfortunately for Kazuya (or perhaps fortunately, depending on how one perceives such a thing), the act of smiling had the opposite effect, if the objective was to get Satellizer to calm down.


If anything, the lack of personal space between Kazuya and Satellizer and the endearing warmness of his smile were only getting Satellizer even more ‘in the mood’ as it were.  Kazuya figured this out soon enough when he found his lips being assaulted by Satellizer’s lips in the process, with her tongue soon enough pushing into his mouth and filling up every nook and cranny of it.  While Kazuya was certainly surprised by the forwardness of the coquettish busty Pandora, he didn’t dislike the act one bit, returning the kiss with as much gusto as he could muster.


“My my my,” cooed Elizabeth, “it seems that our dear Satellizer is outright smitten with our new roommate.  And to think that you were at one time deemed the ‘Untouchable Queen’ not so long ago.”  Satellizer broke off the kiss and looked at her fellow Pandoras with a strong blush on her cheeks, primarily out of embarrassment.


“I…I…” Satellizer turned her gaze towards Kazuya, still firmly held in her embrace.  “I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean to…it’s just…whenever we touch…you and I…I just get so…so…”  The blush on Satellizer’s cheeks only intensified as she struggled to maintain eye contact with Kazuya.


“Percolate like a piping hot coffee pot?” inquired Arnett, who was clearly enjoying the show.


“Now now,” replied Ticy, “be nice, Arnett.  No need to tease Satellizer too much over this.  Besides, you’ll get a turn with him soon enough.”


‘A turn?’ thought Kazuya.  ‘This whole arrangement is definitely moving in fast forward a lot sooner that I would have anticipated.’


“Satellizer, could I hold Kazuya for a little bit?” asked Rana as she closed in on the pair of them, invading both of their personal space.  Satellizer responded by instinctively tightening her grip on Kazuya, holding him securely (though not harming him) as if he were a big teddy bear that she just won at the county fair.


“Alright then,” replied Rana, not wanting to ruin Satellizer’s good time at the moment.  “I’ll just settle with this for the time being then.”  In one swift motion, Rana leaned in and placed her right hand upon Kazuya’s left cheek, facing him towards her, bending down and capturing his lips in hers, French kissing him with just as much gusto as Satellizer was doing to him just a moment ago, if the blush on Rana’s cheeks was any indicator as she smooched Kazuya for a good ten seconds or more.  Eventually, Rana had to come up for air and was panting rather noticeably, the blush on her cheeks still lingering as she licked her lips in a sign of approval before smiling.


“Well now, off to a rather feisty start, aren’t we, Miss Linchen?” asked Attia in response to what she and the other Pandora just witnessed.


“As the old song goes, ‘Love is a battlefield,’ and all that,” Elizabeth chimed in.  “The girl is simply getting her share of the action in where and when she can, that’s all.”


“Alright ladies, no fighting now, especially not in front of Kazuya,” declared Chiffon.  “We all agreed to this before this little meeting of ours.  Now what say we show Kazuya to his new living arrangements?”  The other Pandora all nodded in agreement, deciding a little privacy would be advantageous rather than having others looking in on what was occurring with the rather sizable party gathered together.


So it was that Chiffon led the way with the other Pandoras in towe, and Kazuya still being held in Satellizer’s arms like a small child, feeling her hefty bosom bounce and sway as she walked.  Out of all the assembled Pandora, Kazuya was certain that Satellizer sported the largest breasts of the assembled party, though pretty much all the others were nothing to sneeze at in the boob department either.  Even Attia’s chest was enough of a handful from Kazuya’s point of view, modest as it might have been in comparison to the others.


Deciding to simply ‘go with the flow’ and take a moment to relax, Kazuya suddenly found himself nodding off and napping in Satellizer’s embrace as the group walked off to wherever they were headed.  Kazuya figured that he would be awoken upon their arrival and take in the sight of whatever his newly changed abode would end up being.  Before he let rest completely take him, just one thing was on his mind.


‘Eleven female roommates,’ thought Kazuya.  ‘Wonder if it’ll just be eleven or if there are more to come.  I suppose I’ll find out one way or another soon enough.’  And with that, Kazuya was out like a light, resting his head against Satellizer’s breasts like a pillow while letting her heartbeat lull him off into sleep.



Chapter End Notes:

Apologies if this piece has too much 'fluff' in it.  It's basically a recurring theme in all of my projects, especially if it's something in the harem genre.  Until next time.