- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kazuya becomes aquainted with his new living arrangements.  My apologies if the Pandoras are a bit out of character at the end of the chapter, but this IS a harem fanfiction, after all.  Bear that in mind.

“Time flies when you’re having fun.”  That’s how the saying goes.  Of course, whether it’s a matter of having fun or just relaxing and letting one’s mind wander without worry or concern, time seems to speed up and the joy soon becomes fleeting.  That became clear enough as Kazuya found himself being gently stirred awake by the voice of Satellizer L. Bridget, whose arms he was still being securely held in as he laid propped against her enormous bosom.


“Kazuya,” whispered Satellizer.  “Wake up, Kazuya,” she repeated while gently nudging him to stir him out of the blissful slumber he was currently enjoying.  Kazuya quietly groaned in response, not wanting the moment to end.


“Maybe you need to wake him up with a kiss,” teased Chiffon as the group neared their destination.


“Isn’t there some kind of fairy tale where that happens?” inquired Ticy.


“More than one, supposedly,” stated Elizabeth.  “There’s the tale of ‘Sleeping Beauty,’ which given the name of that tale is basically a dead giveaway.  Then there’s the story of ‘Snow White’ in which the prince in that tale also awakens the fair maiden, supposedly after eating a poisoned apple.”


“A woman eats a poisoned apple and falls into a state of deep sleep instead of dying?” says Arnett, clearly pointing out the logical fallacy of the fairy tale.


“Arnett,” counters Ingrid, “mind you that several fairy tales are highly illogical to say the least.  They’re the kind of thing you tell very small children before they’re able to analyze the feasibility of them.  I mean, have you heard of the tale of ‘Humpty Dumpty,’ involving an anthropomorphic egg?  Need I say more than that?”


“All the king’s horses and all the king’s men couldn’t put Humpty back together again,” said Attia, bringing up the final line of the tale.  “Funny how it’s never made clear which king the story is talking about.  And what exactly do horses have to do with putting a living egg back together anyway?”


“I wager it’s one of those kinds of things that make sense if you simply don’t think about it whatsoever,” Creo chimed in.


“So in other words, become totally brainless is the answer,” deadpanned Arnett.  “I don’t know, I don’t think you’re doing kids any favors by telling them tales like that.  It’s the kind of thing that sets them up for disappointment in the future, like learning that Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy aren’t actually real.”


“Life is chock full of disappointment, Arnett,” countered Elizabeth.  “The older one gets, there’s practically the guarantee of being disillusioned and disappointed at the grim realizations of life.  It’s simply the way of the world.  But enough about analyzing fairy tales and philosophizing over harsh realities.  We’re here.”


“Indeed we are,” added Chiffon.


“Wakey wakey, Kazuya,” whispered Rana in a sing-song voice as she leaned in towards Kazuya, deciding to act on impulse and give him a quick peck on the cheek.


“Mmmph…five more minutes,” groaned Kazuya in response.


“He really is adorable when he’s sleeping, isn’t he?” said Ticy with a smile as she gazed at him.


“Much as I’d like to let him sleep, we need to get things rolling,” stated Chiffon in response.  “Besides, there’ll be plenty of time to nap for him soon enough…well, perhaps not nap per se, but spend time in bed.”


“Oooh la la,” replied Arnett, “our student council president doesn’t mind being direct AND kinky in the same sentence.”  Clearly, she was finding this amusing.


“Much as I’m enjoying the multi-sided banter going on here,” spoke up Ingrid, “can we please proceed?”  The other redhead was sporting her usual penchant for getting to the point.


“Alright alright,” clapped back Arnett, rolling her eyes in the process.  “No need to be so stuck up, Ingrid.  I swear, with the way you talk half the time, it would do you good to get laid once in a while.”


Arnett’s snide remark got her fellow redhead rather flustered, sporting a blush and pondering whether she should come up with a witty retort.  Yet before she could come up with a reply, Kazuya had finally stirred awake in Satellizer’s arms.


“Okay,” grunted Kazuya as he flittered his eyes open, “I’m up, I’m up.  You say that we’re here?”


“Indeed we are, Kazuya,” answered Chiffon with her trademark grin.  “Welcome to your…or more accurately OUR new home, fellow roommate.”


The dwelling which Kazuya laid eyes on whas rather impressive to say the least.  It was a multi-story dwelling, a solid five stories tall from what he could discern, and that was five stories tall from a Pandora’s perspective, which meant that for somebody of Kazuya’s size it would have been around ten stories in height if spaced for normal-sized humans.  The outward trim of the building was immaculate, something befitting that of mansions or even palaces for royalty.  The masonry, the curtains, the decorative gardens, the tiling, the statues, and so on and so forth.  It was pretty much everything you would expect to find in a household exuding status, authority, and power.


As he took in the sight of his newly-changed living arrangements, Kazuya pondered whether or not this was meant for him or for his new roommates.  After all, from what he understood, many of the Pandora hailed from well-off and influential families; Satellizer, Elizabeth, and Ganessa all came to mind the most on that particular topic.  Of course, Kazuya’s own family (thanks to his grandfather) was nothing to sneeze or scoff at either.  Media outlets had debated over whether or not the Aoi Family was the most influential power broker on the planet, given the strides Gengo Aoi made in creating the Pandora, Genetics, and Chevalier.


‘Whether it was made with me in mind or for these women is a moot point, I suppose,’ pondered Kazuya.  ‘This is where I’m living now for the foreseeable future, so I should make the best of it.  It’s definitely more refined and fanciful compared to the other buildings I’ve seen.  Pretty much makes all the others look more…what’s the word?  Spartan?  Something along those lines. ’


“It’s…really something,” stated Kazuya as he stared at the building.  “Hopefully the inside is as nice as the outside.”


“I’d be rather surprised if it wasn’t,” commented Elizabeth.


Upon entering the building, everyone’s curiosity was addressed regarding the place’s interior.  The inside was just as decorative and immaculate as the outside.  There was a wide central staircase leading up to the next floor, a built-in elevator for quick access to other floors, a gigantic kitchen and dining area which could seat several dozens of Pandora by the looks of it, and so much more.  In fact, so much of the building was centered on spacing and being as accommodating as possible in order to host a sizable entourage numbering in the dozens by the looks of things.


‘Makes me wonder,’ pondered Kazuya, still being carried in Satellizer’s embrace as the group toured the building.  ‘I know that with myself and my fellow classmates/roommates we number a dozen in total.  Yet this place seems big enough to house dozens plural.  That gives me the feeling that we’re not at the full count as far as occupants goes, especially if I know the old man like I think I do.’


As the group navigated the various rooms, they found that there was certainly more than originally expected.  The pseudo-mansion/palace had a large variety of rooms in its enclosure.  There was a laundry room, a gymnasium, an indoor swimming pool, numerous bathrooms, a sauna, an underground garage, a helipad, various walk-in closets, an indoor movie theater/auditorium, a security station with numerous screens and consoles to monitor the perimeter, an emergency safe room, a large room designed for combat training, and even an onsite infirmary.  Clearly, no expense was spared in crafting such an elaborate structure for Kazuya and his entourage of fellow classmates/tenants.


There was one room which Kazuya was somewhat bewildered by, and that would be the bedroom…because there was only one.


While Kazuya assumed that there would be multiple bedrooms for the many occupants which the building was clearly meant to house, he discovered that there was just a single bedroom instead.  To be fair, the room was outright gigantic, as was the bed which occupied it.  Given the size and total surface area, the bed was easily designed to fit a dozen…scratch that, several dozens of Pandora upon it.  Everything about the bed was certainly luxurious - the sheets, the pillows, the covers, the mattress topper, etc.  All of it was of the quality you would expect at a five-star resort or at the dwellings of royalty or among the rich and elites of the world.


“Well, this is rather surprising,” said Kazuya upon looking at the bed.


“How so, dear Kazuya?” asked Arnett in her usual teasing manner, a wry smile adorning her lovely features.


“Well, I figured it was kind of obvious,” Kazuya replied.  “I mean, I was expecting there to be several bedrooms in this place, not one gigantic master bedroom.  You think we should bring that up with the staff or faculty here on campus?”


“Why would we do that?” inquired Elizabeth.  “I don’t see anything wrong with this room.”


“Well,” countered a somewhat flummoxed and embarrassed Kazuya, “don’t you all find it odd?  The whole notion of us all…you know…” Kazuya trailed off in his speech, figuring that at least one of the Pandora gathered would catch on to what he was implying.


“Sleeping together?” replied all nine Pandora at the same time in unison.  A moment later, several of them burst out in varying degrees of mild laughter and chuckling, which bewildered Kazuya in turn.


“You’re really serious?” asked Kazuya, still in Satellizer’s embrace as he looked around at the assembled entourage to see if anybody had any objections to the idea of massive group outings in the bedroom.


“Kazuya,” began Chiffon, “we’re all big girls here, and we were all notified in advance of what this arrangement would entail.  Nobody here was forced against her will into this setup.  But in case you have doubts,” Chiffon turned her gaze towards all the other Pandoras, “ladies, if any one of you is against these living arrangements - especially with regards to sleeping arrangements - now is the time to say something.  As they say at weddings, ‘Speak now or forever hold your peace.’”


‘Interesting that she would use a wedding as a comparison to this,’ thought Kazuya, figuring that these living arrangements weren’t far off the mark to being borderline married to all of these women already, at least when it came to sleeping in the same bed no less.


Not a single Pandora raised a hand or a word in defiance or objection to what Chiffon just declared.  Kazuya figured that at the very least, the more stern types like Ingrid or Creo might put up some resistance, but no.  They simply stood quietly on standby, making neither a verbal or physical show of disapproval.


“You can’t be serious,” Kazuya stated bluntly.  “Miss Bernstein, Miss Brand, you’re REALLY okay with these sleeping arrangements?  You don’t have reservations about this kind of thing whatsoever.”


“First of all, call me Ingrid,” replied Ingrid as she came in closer towards Kazuya, placed a large hand upon his shoulder, “and secondly…”  Expecting Ingrid to say something stern and direct, Kazuya mentally braced himself, hoping she wasn’t going to come down too hard on him.


Lo and behold, to Kazuya’s surprise (and that of pretty much everyone else), Ingrid Bernstein simply leaned downward toward Kazuya, closing her eyes and pressing her lips against Kazuya’s as she engaged in a surprise kiss upon him lasting a good ten seconds or so, moaning slightly in the process.


“Well now,” said Attia, “it appears that our academy’s ‘Guardian of Order and Justice’ has a more forward and frisky side to her after all.”


Ingrid simply turned around towards Attia with a blush on her cheeks, almost guaranteed to be out of embarrassment, and simply grumbled the words “Oh shut up,” before looking back at Kazuya.


“Does that answer your question about my opinion on this arrangement, Mr. Aoi?” asked the towering redheaded beauty, the blush still lingering on her cheeks as she locked eyes with him intently.


Kazuya simply nodded his head in response, rather dumbfounded that someone as strict in her demeanor as Ingrid was apparently more than okay with this arrangement.  Before he could speak up again, he found himself being assaulted once more - in that his lips were being ‘assaulted’ once again by another pair of lips, this time belonging to Creo Brand.


After another ten seconds or so of smooching, Kazuya once more found the lovely visage of the dark-skinned, white-haired extra tall beauty filling his vision, a blush on her cheeks apparent, even with her darker skin tone.


“Creo,” declared the tall, dark-skinned beaty.  “Call me by my first name, not Miss Brand, understood?”  Kazuya blinked rapidly before slowly nodding his head in response, which drew a smile from Creo in turn.


“And like Ingrid, I hope that lets you know how I feel about this arrangement, Kazuya.  If I was honestly against it, I wouldn’t be here right now.  None of us would be, so…have a little confidence in yourself and stop worrying so much about this sort of thing, understood?” stated Creo with a mix of both authority being Kazuya’s senior while still having that girly high-school aged sexual angst at the same time.


“Well now, I’m feeling a little left out of all the festivities here,” commented Arnett.  “Why do you two get to have a little innocent fun and not me, hmmm?”  The other redhead came in closer, casting Kazuya in her shadow alongside both Creao and Ingrid.  Once again, the recently-arrived freshman Limiter found himself in shadow surrounded on all sides by four Pandora: Satellizer behind him (still holding him against her torso and bosom and securing her grip out of protectiveness), Ingrid on his left, Arnett on his right, and Creo in the center, all of the latter three eying him intently while Satellizer kept her guard up.


“Now now, ladies,” spoke up Ticy, “don’t go scaring Kazuya.  We are his fellow classmates and his seniors.  We need to be setting a good example for him.  Would you agree with me on that, Chiffon?” Ticy asked, expecting the student council president to back her up.


“I concur,” seconded Chiffon, “so as his seniors, I feel that it would be best if everyone took a turn so that nobody feels left out.”


“Beg your pardon?” asked a flustered Kazuya.


“Sounds like a plan to me,” stated Elizabeth with a grin.


“Any objections, ladies?” asked Chiffon to everyone else gathered.  “If you want to opt out, this is your chance.  There’ll be no hard feelings or repercussions for saying ‘no’ to this.”


Once again, not a single Pandora raised any concerns or objections to what was about to occur.


‘What is with these girls?’ thought Kazuya.  ‘Why are they so adamant and insistent about this kind of stuff?  Don’t they hate the notion of sharing a partner?  I mean, I understand that Limiters are few and far between among the Pandora-Limiter ratio and all, but even so, how in the hell does that make it acceptable to these women?  Are they simply incapable of feeling jealousy?  Or do they just not care about that sort of thing?’  Before he could continue his thoughts or vocalize them, Kazuya found himself being shared among the gathered assembly of Pandora.


As luck would have it, whether it was simply a case of random probability or the fates spinning the threads of destiny, two more newcomers had arrived at the massive dwelling and made their way inside the building.  This was made apparent by their voices shouting out in the hallways.


“Hello?” asked the first voice.  “Anybody home?”


 “We were told to come to this place, regarding new living arrangements,” called out the other voice.


“Well now,” spoke up Chiffon, “it seems that our junior roommates have arrived.  What say we give them a warm greeting, ladies?”


“Yes indeed!” replied Rana, “As the old saying goes, ‘The more the merrier,’ am I right?”


“That phrase isn’t always necessarily true,” countered Elizabeth, “but in this case, I suppose there’s no harm in additional partners.”


“Now when you say “partners,’ what are you elaborating on, if I may ask, Miss Mably?” asked Attia, clearly catching onto any potential implications.


“Oh I’m sure you’re well aware, Miss Simmons,” shot back Elizabeth, knowing damn well that the shortest of the bunch could ‘read between the lines’ on topics like this.  “You and Arnett tend to be the ones who have a penchant for inserting innuendo into things, after all.”


“Hey, it certainly makes things more amusing, I say,” Arnett clapped back with a grin.


“Come on now, girls,” said Chiffon trying to break up the playful banter among her fellow third-years.  “We have guests who need to be greeted.”


With that, the assembled gathering of Pandora headed towards the main hall to greet the two newest arrivals to the compound, with Kazuya still in tow in Satellizer’s arms and being held against the giant swell of her bosom.  By this point, he was feeling rather embarrassed being carried around like a toddler or a small child. For while he certainly didn’t mind the nurturing embrace of Satellizer’s body pressed against and around his, at the same time he felt the sight of him being carried from room to room in that position was a bit emasculating and demeaning.


‘I should bring this up with her quickly if I want to be able to walk on my own, I suppose,’ thought Kazuya as he felt the heave and gentle sway of Satellizer’s breasts move ever so subtly as she walked with him in tow.


The assembled group made their way into the grand hallway just beyond the front doors of the building, and spotted the two new arrivals, both of whom were familiar to Kazuya.  Standing there were both Ganessa Roland and Kaho Hiragi in what was their newly assigned living quarters.


“Hello there, ladies!” greeted Chiffon.  “Welcome to your new home.  It’s good to make your acquaintance.”


“S-student Council President,” stuttered a flustered Kaho, “I didn’t expect to see you here, ma’am.”


“Oh, relax Miss Hiragi,” replied Chiffon.  “No need for titles or formalities here.  We’re all equals here as fellow housemates, after all.”


“Housemates?” asked Ganessa with a cocked eyebrow and surprise in her voice.


“Indeed, Miss Roland,” said Elizabeth.  “Everyone you see assembled here are now housemates and classmates from tomorrow onward during the school year here at West Genetics…including our little friend here.”  Elizabeth gestured towards Kazuya, who was sporting a rather strong blush in embarrassment.


“Kazuya?” asked a surprised Kaho.  “You’re living here too?”


“That’s right,” muttered Kazuya, tempted to nuzzle his face into Satellizer’s bosom so as to hide the awkward embarrassment plastered on his face.


“Well now,” declared Ganessa, “this is quite the development.  All I was told was that there was to be a change in living arrangements, but nothing quite so grand as this.”


“Same here,” added Kaho.


“I apologize if things weren’t made clear to you two,” continued Chiffon once more, “but yes, you two are assigned to live here from this point on with the rest of us.  Will that be a problem, by chance?  If so, I can have the faculty notified at once and you’ll be returned to your previous living quarters.”


There was a momentary pause in the room before Kaho spoke up first.


“I…I don’t mind it…” said the orange-haired first year, a light blush on her cheeks while her eyes darted between Kazuya and the floor.


‘Seriously?’ thought Kazuya at the young girl’s reply.  ‘She’s actually OKAY with this?’  He then turned his attention to Ganessa, figuring that the somewhat haughty girl would raise some kind of objection, or at the very least politely bow out of the offer.  She just HAD to, given her personality.


“Well,” began Ganessa, “this IS a rather nice place.  It’s certainly an upgrade compared to my previous living space here on campus.  And I don’t mind the extra company and all that.  I’d like to think I’d learn a thing or two from my fellow seniors and…” by this point, Ganessa’s gaze fell onto Kazuya, which in turn got a modest blush out of the younger redheaded twin-tailed Pandora.


“And, Miss Roland?” asked Elizabeth, amused and curious as to what her fellow British Pandora was going to say.


“A-and…I um…” continued a flustered Ganessa, “a little male companionship isn’t such a bad thing either, now and then…”  Ganessa’s normally proud demeanor was clearly cracking.  Perhaps it was Kazuya’s presence that brought that out.  Was she crushing on him already?  The two had only just met some short time back, and their meeting didn’t last really long at that.  The same seemed to be true for Kaho as well.


“Ladies, I think we might have a tsundere in our presence,” cooed Arnett, clearly referring to Ganessa before continuing further.  “I mean, alongside dear Ingrid here as well.”


“What did you call me?” asked Ingrid, more confused than annoyed.  Clearly, she had not heard of the term tsundere.


“Come on now, ladies.  No fighting or arguments.” said Chiffon in a tone denoting caution and restraint.


“Oh, I’m just teasing is all,” replied Arnett.


“That’s our Arnett,” chimed Atttia, “always the teaser, she is.  Kind of fits with her personality, being the ‘Slashing Trickster’ and all that.”


“You’re one to talk, Attia,” countered Creo.  


“That’s enough, ladies,” said Chiffon, gently putting her foot down (metaphorically) before things potentially risked getting tense.  After all, in a room full of women ten feet tall or bigger, things could potentially go from bad to worse, especially when those women had supersoldier abilities in terms of strength and speed, and also when a young man roughly half their size is at risk of getting caught in the mix of it all.


Of course, whenever the merest inkling of a catfight might break out, Satellizer tightened her grip in response, firmly securing Kazuya against her all the while (though never to the point of harming him).  It was quite remarkable how adamantly the blonde-haired, blue-eyed, big-boobed beauty could handle her Limiter companion with such restraint along with such tenderness, making sure to not harm him anyway whatsoever.  The realization of it brought back memories of a younger Kazuya in the embrace of his big sister Kazuha after her transformation into a Pandora.


‘It really is like being in the care of my big sis,’ pondered Kazuya, chuckling afterwards in reflection of the words “big sis.”  Under the current circumstances, Kazuya was now surrounded by eleven “big sisters,” whom if he understood it right, were also prospective partners to train alongside him in combating the Nova…as well as more ‘intimate’ matters in their private time.


“So,” said Chiffon one more to the two newest arrivals, “since we’re all equals here as fellow housemates and classmates, just to set the record, would it be okay for us to refer to you on a first-name basis?”


“Umm…yeah, sure,” answered Kaho.


“I don’t see a problem with that,” replied Ganessa.


“Wonderful!” exclaimed Chiffon in an extra-bubbly reply.  “Then please, feel free to refer to all of us on a first name basis as well.  Do I speak for everyone on that statement, ladies?”  Chiffon turns to the other third-year Pandoras upon this declaration.


Not a single one raised any objections on the matter.  Apparently, there was unanimous consensus on this topic.


“Excellent,” continued Chiffon.  “Well then, what say we get you two accustomed to your new living quarters?  There’s certainly a lot to take in here, so I hope you enjoy yourselves as our fellow housemates.”


“Yes, it’s quite spacious as far as accommodations go, even for a Genetics facility,” added Ticy as Chiffon’s unofficial “wingwoman.”


“Sounds good,” replied Kaho while Ganessa simply nodded in response.


Before the assembled group was getting ready to further explore the grounds, the student council president spoke up once more.


“Oh, I almost forgot,” said Chiffon.  “And this is actually ideal timing.  Kaho, Ganessa, a quick question for the two of you, if you don’t mind my asking.”


“What would that be, Miss Fair-...I mean, Chiffon?” asked Ganessa, with Kaho intently focused as well, letting her fellow second-year speak for her.


“You two like Kazuya here, right?” asked Chiffon as if it was the most normal thing in the world to ask.


The immediate response from the younger Pandoras was to instantly light up with intense blushes on their cheeks as they blinked rapidly and darted back and forth between looking at Kazuya, each other, and the other assembled Pandora.  Clearly, the two of them were caught off guard at the question.


“Well…I mean, umm…Kazuya is…a very nice person…to meet and all,” answered a flummoxed Kaho.  “I do…uh…like him…as a friend, I mean.”


“He’s…a good guy, from what I can tell,” replied Ganessa, trying her damndest to keep her composure and not break down into some giddy ‘head-over-heels’ schoolgirl.  “He made a good first impression and was very cordial at our first meeting.”


“That’s nice,” replied Chiffon, “but I meant as a partner, both on the battlefield and in the bedroom.  How do you feel about Kazuya in that regard?”


‘Where the hell did this come from?!’ thought a bewildered Kazuya, wide-eyed and equally flustered.


“Wow Chiffon, way to cut to the chase,” said a very amused Arnett.  “And you guys think I’m the blunt one when it comes to relationships and those sorts of things.”


The blushes and the blank stares on the faces of both Kaho and Ganessa said enough, because Chiffon continued without missing a beat.


“I’ll take your responses as a rather adorable version of “yes” to that question, or at the very least a way of saying “I’m interested in him” at a bare minimum,” continued Chiffon.  “The reason I bring this up is that before you two arrived, we were just about to have a sort of unofficial welcome for our group’s…let’s say collective ‘little brother,’ for lack of a better term for dear Kazuya here.”  Chiffon proceeded to gently rub Kazuya’s scalp upon mentioning him before the assembled party.


“And since now you two are here,” continued Chiffon, “I figured what better time than right now to commence our welcome party to ourselves, including Kazuya?  So, what do you say, ladies?”


Both Kaho and Ganessa were once again like deer in the headlights, with Kaho furiously blushing and Ganessa not doing much better than the freshman Pandora.  Clearly, the were caught unawares by this out-of-the blue question/proposition which Chiffon had dropped into their laps.


“Aww, come on now, don’t be shy,” cooed Rana, coming up behind both Kaho and Ganessa and wrapping an arm around each girl’s waist, proceeding to tug them closer and closer towards Kazuya and Satellizer.


“Trust us, he’s harmless,” teased Arnett.


“And given your reactions just a moment ago, there’s no point in trying to hide it or deny it” added Attia.  “We’re third-years after all.  We’ve seen puppy-love enough times to know when a Pandora is interested in a Limiter, and you two are showing it in spades.”


“Almost as much as our dear Satellizer here,” teased Elizabeth to her fellow blonde-haired British Pandora, which in turn resulted in puffed cheeks and a blush from Satellizer, who was too embarrassed to deny the statement, blunt and honest as it was.


“So come on now, ladies,” insisted Chiffon, “as they say, “the more the merrier” and all that.  And trust me when I say this, Kazuya is an AMAZING kisser, so you certainly won’t regret this.”


Before any objections could be raised, both Kaho and Ganessa found themselves being roped into one big group smoochfest to unofficially initiate themselves as members of Kazuya’s class/platoon/harem-in-the-making.


The next fifteen minutes were spent with Kazuya’s lips being assaulted and invaded by each of the assembled group of Pandora, with each of them taking a turn holding him in her arms and going to town on his mouth with all the gusto of their tongues.  From Kazuya’s perspective (even with the heat of passion clouding his thinking process), each Pandora’s kiss was quickly categorized as such:

  • Nervous kissers:  Kaho, Ganessa, Creo

  • Playful, teasing kissers: Attia, Arnett, Ingrid

  • Warm, endearing kissers:  Chiffon, Ticy

  • Sensual, passionate kissers:  Elizabeth, Rana, Satellizer

While Satelliers kissing session in particular had elements of nervousness in it, they were outweighed more so by the raw emotion she put into them.  Out of all the Pandora gathered, Satellizer L. Bridget was certainly the most emotionally-drawn towards Kazuya, with Rana as a potential close second.


‘I’m definitely going to need a shower tonight,’ thought Kazuya.  After all, having the scent of numerous women on you might make people get the wrong idea - or in this case, come to the right conclusion, no matter how raunchy and innuendo-filled a conclusion it might be.  Therefore, it would be prudent for Kazuya to wipe off the numerous aromas he found himself bathing in during the little group makeout session.


“Now that that’s settled,” continued Chiffon, “we should finish moving in and getting acquainted with the place.”


“Wait a sec,” said Kazuya for the first time in a while.


“Yes, Kazuya?” replied all eleven Pandora simultaneously [I know, highly illogical.  A man can dream].


“What about the rest of today’s classes?” asked the Limiter.  “I must have already missed at least one class as it is, and I’m sure I’ll leave a bad impression if I don’t show up for the remainder of today’s classes.”


“No need to worry on that matter, Kazuya,” replied Ticy.  “A notice was put out for you and all of us that we’re allowed to take the rest of the day off.  Given that we’re starting a new class routine come tomorrow, it would be somewhat pointless for us to engage in today’s schedule anyway.”


“Exactly,” added Elizabeth, “so let’s take the rest of today getting packed in and getting familiar with our new residency…Little Brother.”  Elizabeth finished that last part with a sexy little wink at Kazuya.


“Little Brother?” inquired Kazuya with a cocked eyebrow.


“You ARE partnered with all of us after all,” replied Arnett.


“Which makes you our Little Brother,” added Creo.


“And us your Big Sisters,” added Ingrid.


“To fight alongside in battle,” added Attia.


“To learn and study alongside,” added Ticy.


“And to tend to each other's…needs, from time to time,” added Chiffon.


“Which will be a LOT of times, rest assured,” added Elizabeth.


By this point, the air was heavy with both implication and seduction. Kazuya might not have been a genius compared to his grandfather, but he was quick enough to catch onto things when it came to “reading the room” as the saying goes.  These women were eyeing him like hungry lionesses, and he was a freshly wounded gazelle.


As if reading Kazuya’s mind, Chiffon leaned in, getting down on one knee so that her head was level with Kazuya’s.  She proceeded to get as close as possible, bringing her lips towards Kazuya’s ear and proceeding to whisper.


“Something you should know, Kazuya,” began Chiffon with a rather seductive tone in her voice.


“Y-yes, Chiffon?” he replied.


“When a Pandora finds a Limiter that she’s interested in, she tends to enter a different state of mind when around him.”


“Really?  How so?  Or in what way?  Just to elaborate,” said Kazuya, slightly confused and unsure.


“Let me put it this way, dear sweet little Kazuya,” began Chiffon with a big grin.  “You’ve heard of the terminology of when a female is ‘in heat,’ right?  Like that amongst various animals?”


Kazuya’s eyes immediately widened upon hearing this.  His reaction said all that needed to be said, given how Chiffon’s smile widened further.


“Well, Kazuya,” continued Chiffon, “when a woman becomes a Pandora and she finds a Limiter that she’s strongly interested in, whenever she’s around him, she’s effectively ‘in heat’ all the time.”  On these last three words, Chiffon spoke slowly and clearly just to let the gravity of the situation sink in for Kazuya.


‘What kind of perverted fantasy have I walked into?’ thought Kazuya upon hearing this.  ‘Not that I’m necessarily against this, but I wonder just how much learning and training I’ll be doing around these women when they feel like doing something - or someone - else.’


Chiffon stood back upright once more and took the helm in her role as student council president, putting on her cheery upbeat demeanor once more.


“Well then, ladies,” she said, “shall we finish getting settled in?”


The other Pandora all either nodded their heads or voiced agreement and made their way throughout the building, getting acquainted with the surroundings and having their personal items unpacked and placed throughout the group bedroom (thanks in part to Genetics staffers and faculty bringing their luggage and belongings from their old dormitories to their new home).


“Well now,” muttered Kazuya quietly to himself as he started unpackign his belongings alongside his fellow roommates/classmates/soon-to-be bedmates, “this has been an interesting turn of events, to say the least.  If Kazuha could see me now…”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked the teasers and mild kinkiness at the end.  I'll try to have another chapter up come next weekend, ideally.  Bye for now.