- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning:  Things get a bit steamy in this chapter.

As Kazuya lingered in the embrace of his Pandoras, his emotional state was rather conflicted at that very point in time.  On the one hand, he was at peace, feeling the soft skin, firm muscles, and significant bosoms of his partners all around him, along with their firm yet feminine arms locking over his smaller body and embracing him with the touch of longtime, intimate lovers.  Under normal circumstances, Kazuya should have felt like he was floating on Cloud 9, and to an extent, he was.


However, on the other hand, he was still torn up somewhat over the idea of being even slightly responsible for all of them being paired up with him, if there was even the inkling that they were pulled away from their previous partners because of his arrival at West Genetics.  Even though they all outright told him that they WANTED to partner up with him, and that there was no blackmail, threats, or any other type of intimidation tactics used to coerce them, Kazuya still couldn’t shake the lingering sentiment that he was at least partly to blame for things turning out the way they did.


To be clear, he was definitely grateful that so many of these wonderful young women would WANT to pair up with him, let alone share him like some kind of communal husband-in-the-making.  Each and every single one of them became both near and dear to Kazuya in the week or so that he had begun to get to know them.  If anything, the real task was trying to be economical with his time and to make sure that literally EVERYONE got a turn to have some intimate moments with him.  He even made damn sure to pay attention and interact with both Kaho and Ganessa, given that they were the junior-most members of his group and might feel a bit intimidated competing against a sizable group of 3rd-year Pandoras.


What was surprising in the midst of all of it was that pretty much all of Kazuya’s partners were exceptionally patient with him throughout all of it.  Perhaps they had a sense of empathizing with Kazuya, given that he was basically being pulled from eleven different directions when it came to female companionship, and as such they would have to be sure to not come off as overbearing and be willing to form up into groups in order to effectively allot enough time for everyone involved.


Even so, the notion of potentially ending whatever meaningful relationships that these women had with their previous partners (however slight) still lingered in the back of Kazuya’s mind, and would most likely stay there until he had a heart-to-heart with the Limiters who were formerly partnered up with these ladies.  However that conversation would end up, Kazuya was firmly committed to apologizing upfront, even if they held no grudge over him becoming the Limiter partnered to the Pandoras who were once paired up with all of them.


So it was that as he slumbered nestled in between Arnett and Creo that Kazuya’s state of mind was in something akin to an emotional whirlwind, not quite able to fully relax, even after the heart-to-heart he had with the Pandoras in the baths.


That state of slumber came to an abrupt end when suddenly he was jostled awake, not on his own, but by the movements of his partners as they themselves stirred awake.  Given their size relative to his, it was practically guaranteed that if they ended up moving, it would definitely stir the young man awake in response, given his proximity to them in the bed after all.


“W-what’s going on?” muttered Kazuya as he slowly blinked his eyes open.


“We seem to have visitors, Kazuya,” answered Creo.


“At this hour?” asked Kazuya in surprise.


“My thoughts exactly,” responded Arnett.  “There was a notification on the compound’s security system telling us that the front door had just been opened.  From what we can tell, it wasn’t a forced entry.  So we’re going to go check things out, to see if somebody is trying to sneak in.”


“We?” asked a somewhat confused Kazuya.


“All of us, Kazuya,” answered Elizabeth as she was putting on a set of underwear and a robe to cover herself.  The other Pandoras were following suit, deciding to keep their lovely forms covered the best they could so as to not give whatever intruder a peak ‘at the goods’ so to speak.  As far as they were concerned, the only person allowed to gaze upon their bodies was Kazuya.


“We’re all going to head down and see what the disturbance is,” said Chiffon, clad in her usual nighty.  “I’m not sure, but I have an inkling on who it might be.  I just want to be sure either way.”


“Don’t worry, Kazuya,” said Ticy as she gazed at the Limiter, at this point being held propped up against Arnett’s torso and bosom.  “No matter what happens, we’ll keep you safe during the investigation.”  The tone in her voice and the look on her face indicated that she was as sincere as she was serious about that declaration.  It was a look that was pretty much unanimous amongst all eleven Pandoras as they started making their way out the bedroom and towards the entrance hall, with Kazuya propped up against Arnett’s hip like small child (and his head pressing slightly up against her bosom and breathing in her rich feminine aroma all the while).


As the party of twelve made their way down towards the entrance hallway, the interior lights triggered automatically, so that whoever was meandering through the place wouldn’t be able to rely on darkness to hide their presence.


“Well, this certainly looks like the place,” said Roxanne as the party of five took in the sight of the complex before them.  “It certainly looks big enough to be the place anyway.”


“The flare was hovering over this spot, so it’s the only logical conclusion,” stated Charles.


“Um, ladies,” said Cassie in a cautious tone, “I don’t know if we should enter right now.”


“Why’s that?” asked Roxanne.


“It’s getting pretty late, and we don’t know if anybody is inside or not.  Assuming there is somebody home, they might mistake us for intruders, and that could turn into a misunderstanding gone wrong.” explained Cassie.


“Miss Lockheart does have a bit of a point there,” stated Holly.  “At first I thought that our arrival wouldn’t be too much of a big deal, but given the circumstances - especially with how late it is in hindsight - I’m starting to think that we should just head to the administrative building and spend the night there instead.  We can then just invite ourselves in tomorrow morning.”


“Aww, come on now,” replied Roxanne.  “We’re already here, so we might as well get the layout of the place.  We were all given keycards to this place prior to arriving, so it’s not like we’re really breaking in or anything.”


“And if we happen to run into somebody, we just tell them the simple truth in that we’re assigned tenants to this place, plain and simple.” added Charles.


“You don’t think there’s the chance that somebody who sees us just waltzing into the place might get the wrong idea about who we are?” countered Cassie.


“Supposedly, the current occupants of this place were notified days in advance that there would be more incoming residents,” replied Julia.  “So there really shouldn’t be any concerns over explaining just who we are.  Assuming Chiffon really resides here, she can explain who we are to anybody who doesn’t know about us.  While the timing is rather off, I don’t see a problem with getting acquainted with our new dwellings.”


“You may be right,” replied Holly, “but still, it’s a simple matter of courtesy not to arrive at such an odd hour and-”


“Yeah yeah yeah, manners, courtesy and whatnot,” replied Roxanne as she slid her card into the reader.  A second later, there was a simple beeping sound and a green light on the display showing access granted.  And with that, the buxom beauty made her way through the front door.


“Miss Elipton,” stated Holly sternly, “I’d appreciate it if you’d show a little finesse and consideration under these circumstances.  It’s rather rude to just waltz right into a place late at night and act like nothing’s out of the ordinary.”


Charles and Julia followed Roxanne’s example and made their way in right after her.  Holly and Cassie simply looked at each other, feeling a little awkward at entering the place so late in the night.  Even so, they WERE newly arrived tenants to the building, so they were within their grounds to enter the place.  They just hoped that if somebody was home that they wouldn’t freak out upon the sight of five Pandoras entering the place in the middle of the night.  Deciding not to linger outside any longer, they followed the other three inside.


“Whoa, you guys should REALLY check this place out,” said Roxanne as she looked up and all around at how immaculate the interior of the place was.  There was a massive grand staircase in the center of the entrance hall with a chandelier hanging in all its shining glory, each glass crystal twinkling ever so beautifully.


“They certainly spared no expense with the decoration, I’ll give them that,” added Charles as she perused the curtains, carpeting, and woodwork throughout the immediate area.  The staircase, the window frames, the door frames, all of it was like a high-end European palace in terms of splendor.  It was like walking through the halls of the Vatican or the Palace of Versailles, such was the grandeur of the place.


For her part, Julia simply gave a mid-pitch whistle in response, long and slow like that of a slide whistle, to show how impressed she was with the place.


“It certainly is grand,” whispered Cassie as she took in the view.


“That it is,” stated Holly in agreement.


A moment later, the lights throughout the place kicked on and all five Pandoras were in a heightened state of awareness.  Their dispositions weren’t necessarily guarded, but they figured that with the lights turning on that it meant that the current occupants of the place were awake and most likely aware that they had visitors by this point.


Sure enough, at the head of the staircase was a familiar face to the group of five, who in turn were familiar faces to her as well.


“Well now,” said the West Genetics student council president.  “While I was expecting your arrival, ladies, I didn’t think it would be quite like this, I must say.”


“Chiffon!  Good to see you!” hollered Roxanne as she waved her hand in response.  “I know that this is a little unorthodox and all, and sorry if we ended up waking you, but I figured that we might as well get acquainted with our new digs, the sooner the better and whatnot.”


A moment later, Chiffon made her way down the stairs and hollered to the rest of Kazuya’s party to come join her downstairs.


“Ladies, it’s all clear,” stated the student council president.  “Our ‘intruders’ as it were are actually our fellow classmates and housemates that we were told about a few days back.  Feel free to come down and introduce yourselves.”


The entire assembly of Pandoras came down, along with Kazuya (still in Arnett’s embrace as she held him firmly against him with one arm).  The two parties then melded into one, with all sixteen women now spaced out somewhat equally.  Where there was one group of five meeting with another group more than twice their number, there was now one larger group mingled throughout the entrance hall.


From the perspective of the third-year Pandoras, there was already some strong degree of familiarity.  Chiffon, Ticy, and Elizabeth were apparently well acquainted with all five of the  newly arrived Pandoras, while the remaining third-years knew of them by reputation, though apparently Satellizer personally knew both Holly and Cassie already, given the rather friendly tones of voice between them.


“Ladies, allow me to introduce the latest additions to our group,” stated Chiffon as she proceeded to go through them one-by-one.


“This woman here,” began Chiffon by gesturing to the silver-haired beauty, “is Holly Rose, 3rd-year Pandora from Genetics UK.  She’s the top-ranked Pandora in her class at Genetics UK and tied for 6th place globally among all Pandoras in her year.”


“Who is she tied with, by chance?” asked Kaho.


“Why none other than our own Elizabeth, Miss Hiragi,” stated Ticy with a grin as she gestured to Elizabeth upon stating such, which in turn made Elizabeth blush ever so slightly in response, not big into having praise lavished onto her.


“It’s nice to meet you all,” stated Holly.  “And it’s good to see you again after all this time, Satella.”  Holly shot a particularly endearing look towards Satellizer as she spoke.


“Likewise, Holly.” replied Satellizer with her own equally warming grin.


“You two know each other?” asked Ingrid.


“Holly and I go way back, since the days before we became Pandora,” explained Satellizer.  “Her family does business with the Bridget Family, so we became well-acquainted with one another ever since that time.  To me, Holly is a sister, even if we aren’t related by blood.”


“The feeling is mutual, dear Satella,” stated Holly with a grin.


“Moving on,” said Chiffon as she gestured to the green-haired Pandora.  “This person here is Cassie Lockheart, top ranked 3rd-year Pandora at neighboring East Genetics and 5th-ranked in her class globally.  She’s also known by her battle moniker, ‘Godspeed of the East.’”


“Hello there, it’s nice to meet you,” said Cassie with a bow to the whole group.  “And I don’t mean to sound like a broken record or a parrot, but like Holly said already, it’s good to see you again in particular, Satellizer.”


“You too, Cassie,” replied Satellizer.


“Wait, you know HER as well?” asked a flustered Ganessa.


“Our time together was a bit brief, but Cassie and I were classmates back when I was a student at East Genetics.  I was transferred here after our freshman year, for reasons that I’d rather not get into, if that’s alright with you all.” explained Satellizer.


“It’s perfectly understandable, Satellizer,” said Chiffon, settling the matter before anybody could press the issue.  Best to get introductions out of the way as far as she was concerned.


“Moving on,” Chiffon continued, gesturing the blond-haired petite Pandora (who Kazuya noted seemed shorter than even Attia), “this young lady here is Charles Bonaparte, top-ranked 3rd-year Pandora hailing from Genetics France and 4th-ranked in her year globally.  She’s also known by her moniker ‘Tempest Phoenix.’”


‘Bonaparte, huh?’ thought Kazuya as he took in the view of the young lady.  ‘Well, I suppose given her stature and her nationality, that it’s ironically fitting in a way.  Though I hope she doesn’t have too much of a Napoleon complex as well.’


“Thank you for having us,” stated Charles with a grin.


“Interesting choice of a name,” stated Arnett.  “I figured you’d prefer to go by ‘Charlotte’ instead of Charles, no offense intended of course, miss.”


“It’s alright,” replied Charles.  “To be frank, while my original birth name is  Charlotte, I insisted on people referring to me by the name ‘Charles.’ The origin of it all is silly, and I’ll be glad to explain it to you when we have free time, but for now, just know that I prefer Charles over Charlotte as far as my name goes.”


“Now for our next newly arrived housemember,” continued Chiffon, gesturing to the indigo-haired, amber-eyed cool beauty.  “This is Julia Munberk, top-ranked 3rd-year Pandora at Genetics Germany and 3rd-ranked Pandora globally.  She also goes by the battle moniker ‘Maverick of Walpurgis.’”


“Hey there,” replied Julia with a small smile and a subtle wave to everyone.


“She’s really one for conversation, isn’t she?” replied Arnett at little more than a whisper to Creo, so that nobody else would hear her.


“Be nice, Arnett,” warned Creo (also at whisper volume), “especially since she’s in the top 3 Pandoras in our year on the global stage.  As strong as you are, I doubt you’d want to go toe-to-toe with her, at least not before finding out what her full combat capabilities are.”


“Fair point,” replied Arnett, deciding not to push her luck and risk making a snide comment.


“Lastly,” continued Chiffon, gesturing to the very buxom, magenta-haired beauty, “this is Roxanne Elipton, top-ranked 3rd-year Pandora hailing from Genetics America and the 2nd-ranked in her year globally.”


“Some also know me by the title of ‘Roxanne the Immortal’ to boot!” exclaimed Roxanne with a toothy grin and a thumbs-up gesture.


“Am I to understand that she’s incapable of dying?” asked a slightly nervous Rana.


“If anything, she’s more akin to a zombie in my opinion,” said Charles with a coy grin, which in turn made Roxanne look over her shoulder and shoot Charles a stink-eye kind of look.


“Careful, Tempest Phoenix, or else I might just turn you into fried chicken when I’m done with you.” Roxanne Clapped back.


“Now now, ladies,” spoke up Holly once more, “we were all going to be on our best behavior, remember?  If you want to duke things out, save it for the combat training arena, understood?”


“I second that motion,” stated Chiffon in utter agreement.  Such an act had the desired effect, as it made both Roxanne and Charles back down seconds later.


“So then,” asked Ganessa, “if the ladies you’ve just introduced are ranked 6th through 2nd globally among all current 3rd-year Pandoras, then who is ranked 1st?”


There was a few seconds of awkward silence before somebody decided to break it.


“That title would belong to our own student council president of course, Miss Roland,” stated Elizabeth as she gestured with her arm towards Chiffon, while Chiffon blushed slightly at having her own rank be mentioned before everyone assembled.  The realization of it made both Ganessa and Kaho go wide-eyed upon learning that they were rooming with the top-ranked 3rd-year Pandora IN THE WORLD.


“That’s right, ladies,” stated Roxanne, “the ‘Unparalleled Smiling Monster of West Genetics’ holds that title this time around.  Though who knows come the next global Carnival if she’ll manage to hold it.”


“Come on now, Roxanne,” whined Chiffon in response, “you KNOW that I don’t like being referred to as a monster.  I like to think I’m on the cute side, I’ll have you know.”


“Don’t get me wrong, Chiffon,” replied Roxanne, “for a monster, you’re a pretty sexy one at that.”  Roxanne gave a playful wink in response right afterwards, before turning her gaze to all the other Pandoras in the room.  “So then, you’ve introduced all of us, and I presume these young ladies here are to be our fellow housemates and classmates, correct?  Are introductions in order then, I’m guessing?”


“It’s getting kind of late, Roxanne,” replied Chiffon, “so it’s probably best that we save that for sometime tomorrow.  We should probably be getting back to bed at this point. I’ll be sure you all get the full tour of the place, since you’re our latest additions to our humble abode.”


“I think that’s for the best,” stated Cassie.


“I agree,” added Holly.


Both Charles and Julia nodded in agreement with that assessment.


“Alright, fine,” grumbled a slightly disappointed Roxanne, before turning her gaze to the one male in the room, currently in Arnett’s embrace (still propped up on her hip with one arm securely around him).


“Well, hey there, little cutie,” declared Roxanne as her eyes lit up and she made her way over towards Arnett (and by extension Kazuya).  “I’m pretty sure I know who YOU are, and I gotta say that it’s a pleasure to finally meet face-to-face.”  Roxanne only stopped when her bosom was literally an inch or so away from Kazuya’s face, casting him in her shadow.


“It alright if I hold him by chance?” Roxanne asked Arnett, which made the redhead instinctively clutch Kazuya a little bit tighter against her in response.  The sentiment was shared by a few others among Kazuya’s group (in particular among both Rana and Satellizer) at the show of such brazen forwardness being exhibited by Roxanne.


“I don’t know if that’s a good idea right now, Miss Elipton,” replied Arnett.


“Miss Elipton?” asked Roxanne with a cocked eyebrow.  “Come on now!  We’re going to be getting to know each other as fellow classmates, comrades, partners, and all that jazz.  Just call me Roxanne.  ‘Miss Elipton’ makes me feel like an old lady.”


Before Arnett could respond in kind, Roxanne decided to let her playful side out and act ‘in the moment’ as the phrase goes.  In one swift motion, Roxanne snaked an arm around Arnett’s waist until the two of them were pressed up tightly like canned sardines, which of course placed Kazuya between their torsos and bosoms in turn.  Cupping one of Arnett’s ass cheeks and getting quite the handful, Roxanne cracked a grin as Arnett’s cheeks lit up in a shade of red equivalent to her hair color and instinctively 'yipped' as she jumped up slightly, too flustered and flummoxed to say or do anything beyond that.


“Roxanne!?  What exactly are you doing?” asked Holly at the rather frisky display of more-than-playful flirting going on before her.


“Just having a little fun with our new Limiter here, and getting acquainted with our fellow partners here and all,” replied Roxanne as she gave a sideways glance at Holly in response before turning her gaze back towards a rather flustered Arnett McMillan.  Apparently, the unofficial ‘party girl’ of West Genetics had met her match when it came to flirty behavior.


“After all,” continued Roxanne, “you can’t honestly expect to have THIS many pretty girls in front of me and NOT have me starting to get acquainted with them after all.  Maybe formal introductions would be a bit much under the circumstances, but a little innocent fun isn’t out of the question now, is it?”  Roxanne turned her attention downwards towards Kazuya (while still keeping a firm but tender grip on Arnett’s waistline/ass all the while).  “So then, little fella, what say you and I get to know each other better?”  The tone in Roxanne’s voice was equal parts playful and seductive.


The bold gesture of the super-buxom Pandora was starting to irk some of those among Kazuya’s group, with the jealousy growing rather thick pretty quickly.  At this point, Chiffon was getting concerned that a late-night catfight might erupt over Roxanne’s playful display of affection.  She knew the young woman meant well, but Roxanne was the type that liked to cut to the chase and act on impulse at times, discretion be damned and all.


From Kazuya’s perspective, he could only dwell on an old familiar feeling that he had hoped would have died down prior to going to bed:  Guilt.


Even after the talk he was part of in the baths, the feeling still lingered somewhat, and now with the arrival of five more Pandoras into his ever-growing harem in the making, that old familiar feeling started bubbling up to the surface once more.  As far as Kazuya knew, given that all of these young women were third-year Pandoras, they most likely already had partners back at their respective Genetics academies they were stationed at before coming to West Genetics.  And if it was in fact the case that they came here because of him, that just made Kazuya feel all the more responsible for terminating whatever relationships they had with their respective Limiters, which in turn was having the effect of rattling his emotional state as a result.


Once more, the tears started to flow and Kazuya’s mind was an emotional whirlwind, as the young man started to sob, trying to not break down completely and turn into a pitiful, crying mess in front of all these young ladies.


“I’m sorry,” whimpered Kazuya as quietly as he could.  “I’m…sorry…”


“Hey now, what’s wrong?” asked Roxanne as she glanced down at the Limiter with his head sandwiched between her bosom and Arnett’s.  The playful demeanor had flushed out of her and concern and confusion had replaced it.  It was a shared sentiment among the other four new arrivals, with Cassie showing it the strongest out of the bunch, worry plastered over her face the most.


“Uh, Chiffon,” asked the Godspeed of the East, “is he okay?  I wasn’t expecting this sort of reaction out of him.”


“It’s a long story, Cassie,” replied Chiffon.  “Kazuya here has jumped to some conclusions over all of us with regards to our previous Limiters.  We tried to explain to him that he has nothing to feel responsible for or ashamed of, but it hasn’t quite worked the way we were hoping.”


“We were planning on him having a little sit-down with our former partners to help smooth things over, in order to alleviate him of whatever doubts or concerns he has about us changing partners,” elaborated Ticy.


“Aww, poor baby,” cooed Roxanne as she increased her hold on both Kazuya and Arnett.  Her demeanor wasn’t at all sarcastic when she said those words.  It was just her way of genuinely trying to soothe Kazuya’s troubled emotional state by burying his head into her prodigious bosom, in order to help calm down the young man.  “Just go ahead and cry it all out into your big sister’s chest.  It’ll be okay, Kazuya.”


“I’m…sorry…” repeated Kazuya as he continuously whimpered.  In this case, there was a double meaning behind his words:  He was sorry because (1) he felt responsible for breaking up whatever relationships that the assembled women had with their previous partners and (2) he felt pitiful for breaking down into a crying and sobbing mess in front of all of them.


The difference this time around was that Kazuya’s emotional state was so rattled and the guilt was coming off so strong and so raw, that it ended up triggering something deep within Kazuya’s very being - something that NOBODY expected to happen.


A moment later, a distinct sound that was hard to accurately describe (something like a mix between an electric techno-themed keyboard and a lawnmower or a chainsaw being revved up) began emanating from Kazuya himself, as a honeycomb-shaped web of bluish-white light began spreading out all around the ground and snaking its way out rapidly all throughout the floor of the entrance hall, stretching out to the walls until it made its way to the very perimeter of the entire building, surrounding it in the magnificent glow of pure energy.


Everyone inside said light was caught in its field and all sixteen women were collectively hit by one thing:  Godlike pleasure.


A moment later, all the Pandoras found themselves falling to the ground.  Some were on their hands and knees, others in a seated position, still others were either curled on their sides or laying on their backs.  What they all shared in common were the following: erect nipples, increased heartbeat, heavy breathing, percolating juices from their nether-regions, slowly increasing body heat (and sweating as a result), and of course the pleasure-center of their brains being overwhelmed with a tidal wave of euphoric ecstasy, to the point that they were all either moaning, panting, or both.  


In the span of seconds, it was as if every conceivable part of their bodies was being stimulated with the utmost finesse and professionalism; their bosoms being caressed, their nipples being gently poked or pinched, their necks being massaged or kissed, their thighs and calves being tenderly but firmly held, their asses being cupped by strong hands, their lower orifices being teasingly poked and prodded with perfect dexterity.  On and on, you name a body part, it was being handled with the utmost perfection, as if the most passionate of lovers was working every angle to maximize their pleasure among all sixteen women gathered, turning them into panting, moaning, and/or drooling recipients of both the passion and tenderness of such sensations.


“W-what is going on?” moaned Satellizer as she hugged her arms underneath her heaving breasts as she breathed in a heavy panting motion.


“This feeling…” panted Chiffon “this…fuzzy, warm tingling feeling…” stated the student council president as she instinctively brought her hands over where her legs joined, fighting the urge to stimulate her trembling maidenhood right there on the spot.


“It’s…just like an Ereinbar Set!” moaned Attia as she hugged her sides like Satellizer, her eyes shut tight and her face blushing furiously (alongside all the other women by this point).


“B-but Kazuya hasn’t…uhh…received Baptism yet…ohhh…has he?” asked Creo in between moans and in a particularly cutesy type of voice in that very moment.


“I…I can’t move…it feels too good!” said Ingrid in a semi-moaning voice as she sat with her legs splayed and her hands over her crotch in a style similar to Chiffon.


Ganessa was on all fours panting heavily as her bosom heaved, her eyes glazed over with a raging blush.  As she looked around and about, she saw poor Kaho in a fetal position, curled up and spasming slightly in pleasure.


Elizabeth was on her back, which had instinctively arched as far as it could, her eyes shut tight as she tensed and convulsed in fits, with the pleasure proving too much for her to fully process.  Her moans in particular were quite delectable to hear at that point, given her refined and rather ladylike demeanor.


Rana was crawling on all fours, barely cognizant of her surroundings, moaning all the while as she sauntered over towards Kazuya slowly.  She might not have been the brightest of the bunch, but she could put two and two together enough so that it was clear that Kazuya was the source of this tidal wave of euphoria that was drowning all sixteen women at this point.


For their parts, Holly, Charles, Cassie, and Julia were definitely taken by surprise just as much as the other women, if not even more so.  After all, they weren’t aware of Kazuya’s full abilities as a Limiter, having just met the young man.  So imagine the shock on their faces as they fell (quite literally) before the young man’s powerful Freezing area, in a rather helpless state as their brains were pounded by wave upon wave of pleasure.


As for ground zero, both Roxanne and Arnett were getting the worst of it (or perhaps the best of it, depending on how one would perceive the situation).  Instinctively, both women ended up tightening their hold on Kazuya, burying his head in between their bosoms to the point that his entire cranium was sandwiched into a perfect example of ‘marshmallow hell’ at that very moment.  Each of them was a panting, sweating mess of female beauty, completely overwhelmed by Kazuya’s Freezing area given that they were literally cuddled up against the very source of the whole phenomenon.  Neither girl could even form proper words, with their mouths slightly drooling and their eyes practically rolling backwards.  Nothing but the raw, godlike pleasure was currently there, drowning them deeper and deeper into a state of ecstasy and bliss at that very moment.


Realizing that action needed to be taken to save everyone from outright losing it and going unconscious from the ocean of pleasure they were all drowning fast into, Chiffon used all of her will to relieve the situation.  Using all of her strength, she crawled her way over towards Kazuya until she was right at ground zero alongside Arnett and Roxanne.  She then proceeded to reach out and gently tug Kazuya out of their collective embrace until the Limiter was firmly within her loving grasp.


Opening her eyes, Chiffon revealed vertically slitted, glowing golden eyes that practically shined to the point of nearly glowing.  She held Kazuya’s head in her hands and gazed upon the Limiter.


“Kazuya,” panted Chiffon as she tenderly held him, “please look at me.”  Chiffon knew that time was absolutely of the essence at this very moment.


The Limiter broke out of his crying fit and gazed up with sad, puppy dog eyes at the brown-haired beauty holding his head as she looked down upon him.


“Please calm down, Kazuya,” stated Chiffon.  “Everything’s going to be okay.”


Before he could even respond, Kazuya’s lips were assaulted by Chiffon’s own mouth as she tenderly pressed her lips against his, before proceeding to give him a full-on French kiss, pouring all the love and passion she could for the young man into that very moment.  Fortunately for both Chiffon and all the other Pandoras, her plan had worked, helping to bring Kazuya’s emotional state to something less severe.  However, there was one final wave of pleasure that emanated from his multi-directional Freezing field that surged outwards at that very moment, resulting in a rather magnanimous orgasm among ALL sixteen women.  Many of them shouted out as their bodies responded to the sexual release, some of them moaning Kazuya’s name in the tone of voice associated to lovers.


When the women finally came down from the haze of their collective group orgasm, some of them started to slowly get up and get their bearings.  After a few minutes, someone finally spoke.


“Okay…what the hell…just happened?” asked Holly Rose through heavy breaths.


“Ditto that sentiment.” added Julia.


“I…didn’t know…that Kazuya…could activate…a Freezing field…already…” said a panting Cassie as she came down from her own ‘mountaintop.’


“I don’t think…none of us…thought he could…” answered Ticy in response.


“Ladies,” stated Chiffon.  “I know that you all have questions regarding what just happened.  Sorry to say that they’ll have to wait until after Kazuya has rested.  His physical and emotional well-being are top priority, so while I wasn’t expecting this outcome, we’ll have to make adjustments.  Ticy?”  Chiffon turned to her wingwoman.


“Yes, Madam President?” asked Ticy at the ready.


“I know it’s sudden, but please get in contact with Sister Margaret and let her know that we may need to forgo classes for tomorrow.  Right now, we need to get Kazuya to bed…and get ourselves cleaned up as well.” Chiffon stated as she looked around the room at all the other women.


If Chiffon were to place a bet, she’d wager that literally EVERY woman had just experienced an extremely intense orgasm at that very moment, and would require a bath and a change of fresh panties after what they had just experienced.


“While this isn’t what you were expecting, I’m sure of it,” stated Chiffon as she carried Kazuya bridal style in her arms, “it looks like we’re ALL in need of a bath now after what had just happened, so meet me in the baths as soon as you’re ready.  Afterwards, we’ll all head to bed together.  Hopefully, Kazuya has calmed down enough that we don’t have to worry about another…incident like that for the remainder of the night.”


With that, Chiffon and the others (including the five new arrivals) made their way to the baths, disrobed, and proceeded to clean themselves, all while handling a tired Kazuya with the most tender of care.  While it was certainly sudden and not what they were expecting, the five newly arrived/inducted Pandoras into what was becoming Kazuya’s ever-growing harem were offered to engage in holding and washing Kazuya’s body alongside the other eleven.


Surprisingly enough, none of them objected to the offer.


Given the power of Kazuya’s Freezing field and the amount of pleasure it could inflict upon any Pandora within its vicinity, the young Limiter had just won over all of these women even more so than he had already.  It certainly helped make the case all the more as to why these lovely ladies would want to pair up with him even more now.  With the simple act of Freezing, Kazuya could have the whole damn lot of them writhing on the floor in pleasure as if he was engaging in the actual act of intercourse and ravishing every inch of their bodies.  And to their knowledge, the recently arrived Limiter had not even performed a Baptism with anybody, so if he ended up getting baptized with all of them…would that make the pleasure derived from his Freezing field even MORE intense than it already was?  Such ponderings and possibilities had more than one Pandora licking her lips at the very prospect of such a thing.


For now though, the young women - all 16 of them now at this point - were content with simply washing and caressing Kazuya’s tired and naked form among themselves as they spent another group bath together for the second time that night.  If need be, Chiffon and the others would explain the situation to Sister Margaret and their instructors as to what just happened, so there would be some understanding as to why Kazuya’s clique of Pandoras needed the day off for tomorrow.


Once the bath session was done and everyone had gotten a turn (and adequate time with Kazuya), the entire group made their way towards the master bedroom, which certainly got the attention of the new arrivals as to how big both the room and the bed itself were.  As for who would be Kazuya’s sleeping partners, Chiffon decided to pull rank and have both her and Ticy take over for Creo and Arnett from a few hours before.


“If anything like before happens, I should be able to run interference like last time so that we don’t end up…needing to change the sheets.” stated Chiffon, trying to make the point in a somewhat subtle way.  The message was made clear enough to all the other women.


So it was that Kazuya and his party of 16 classmates/housemates/lovers-in-the-making went off to sleep, with the young man in the embrace of Chiffon Fairchild and Ticy Phenyl this time around.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope it was enjoyable.  Not sure when the next part will be up.  Until then...