- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A direct follow up from the previous chapter.  Things get a little 'fresh' at the end.

The sun crested over the horizon at West Genetics Academy once more, signaling that the day was to begin and classes would commence in the coming hours.  Though for some individuals, the day would be far different compared to what the activities would be for the vast majority of staff and students on the campus grounds.


In the case of Kazuya Aoi and his increasing all-female class, they would be taking a rain check for most (if not all) of that day’s classes, given what transpired the night before.


After finishing up in the baths and retiring to bed, the freshman Limiter and his menagerie of female companions let slumber take hold of them.  Fortunately, no more ‘incidents’ like what transpired earlier that night, and thus the bedsheets wouldn’t need to be changed due to any sudden release of certain ‘fluids’ among the bed’s occupants.


Even so, out of caution for Kazuya’s emotional well-being, Chiffon decided to err on caution and notify the headmistress of West Genetics of the circumstances which transpired (keeping the spicier details out as much as possible).  She told Ticy to get in touch with Sister Margaret first thing in the morning.  Hopefully, the academy’s chief administrator would be understanding of the circumstances, given how sudden the previous developments had occurred and how ‘severe’ they ended up being for all sixteen young women when they happened.


‘If Kazuya has another breakdown like that,’ thought Chiffon in reflection, ‘I worry that it’ll be just as intense as last time, if not even more so.  And heaven forbid it happens in the middle of the day out in public.  Nevermind the state that WE would all be in at that moment, but if Kazuya’s Freezing field is large enough, he could end up roping in several other Pandoras in the vicinity - potentially dozens more at once!’  The thought of such a scene was indeed worrisome…and just a tad bit titillating at the same time, if Chiffon was being honest.


In any case, it would be best for Kazuya’s well-being if he got his bearings and became better acquainted with the newest arrivals from last night, with the hope that his mental state wouldn’t become fragile to the point of inducing another emotionally-based Freezing field and having everyone in its range being reduced to a euphorically-induced willing sex slave at Kazuya’s mercy, begging for release (both in the literal sense from his Freezing field and in the figurative sense in terms of SEXUAL release).


As the group in the bed was waking up one-by-one, Chiffon had tasked Ticy to contact Sister Margaret once the sun had crested the horizon.  Hopefully, the headmistress would be awake by then and thus the phone call wouldn’t prove too disturbing or sudden as a result.


“Of course, Madam President,” stated Ticy as she made her way towards one of the residence’s built-in home phones.


“Please Ticy,” replied Chiffon with a light-hearted grin.  “How long have we been friends?  You know I prefer that you simply refer to me by my first name.”


“Sorry, miss,” said Ticy with a mild chuckle.  “You know what they say: ‘Old habits die hard’ and all that.”  A moment later, Ticy made her way out to contact Sister Margaret.


Minutes later, the rest of the group was completely awakened and proceeded to change out of whatever pajamas they were wearing (minus Elizabeth, who slept nude as she usually does the vast majority of times).  It was rather remarkable just how LARGE both the master bedroom and the bed itself were to support SO many bodies upon its frame.


While women were certainly reluctant to give out their body weight generally speaking, it was a fair assumption to state that the amount of weight resting upon the bed was rather mind-boggling to anybody in the non-augmented community.  After all, since Pandoras fluctuated anywhere between 10 to 12 feet in height on average, their bodies would obviously weigh MUCH more than non-augmented humans in comparison.  Given that those on the smaller end like Charles and Attia would weigh at something within the 700-pound-range whereas those like Creo and Satellizer weighed in at slightly over 1000 pounds, it wasn’t too preposterous of a notion to guess that several TONS of female flesh rested atop the bedframe every night, especially since there were now 16 female occupants in total who slept upon it.  At the theoretical high end, if every Pandora happened to weigh in at around 1000 pounds, and there were 16 females sleeping on said bed, then that would be EIGHT TONS of delectable female flesh sleeping on said bed at a time.  Of course, that was a hypothetical construct, given that most of the Pandora assembled fluctuated in the high-800-to-mid-900-pound range.  Even so, however you looked at it, that still came out to a total weight of somewhere in the ‘tons’ category in the end…just one of many reminders of how damn BIG Pandoras were relative to non-augmented humans.


“How are you feeling, Kazuya?” asked Satellizer with big puppy dog eyes focused intently upon the Limiter, still seated on the bed.  The look on her face was mirrored by pretty much ALL of the other Pandoras, the only difference was in the outward intensity of said gaze.  Obviously, those who had spent longer time with Kazuya were more intimately worried about the young man’s well-being, in part because of concerns that if he had another emotional breakdown that it might end up with ALL of them orgasming beyond their control right there on the spot.  Yet even among the newer arrivals, there was an equal show of worry and concern over the young man’s emotional state, the strongest displays of it on the faces of Holly and Cassie.


“I…I’m fine, Satellizer,” stated Kazuya as he looked at her and then proceeded to broaden his view so that he was effectively speaking to ALL of the women gathered (minus Ticy who had left the room by this point).  “I’m…sorry about what happened last night.  I honestly don’t know what happened back there.  I was just so…distraught and ashamed of myself…for more than one reason…that I simply…lost control, I guess is how I can best put it.  I deeply regret it and I hope you can all forgive me for what I put you through.”


‘Only the most intense orgasm I think I’ve EVER experienced,’ thought Roxanne in response after hearing Kazuya’s confession.  ‘I swear, if his Freezing fields have that effect EVERY time, then I think I just landed the freakin’ jackpot in terms of Limiters to pair up with…and I’m sure the others here all feel the same way.’


“P-please, Kazuya,” replied Satellizer heartily (and also with the hopes of keeping the young man calm so that he didn’t inadvertently trigger another Freezing field), “you have nothing to apologize for.  What you did…while certainly surprising…wasn’t harmful or wrong in any way.”


“It certainly wasn’t ‘harmful,’ that much is certain,” added Arnett with a coy grin.


“Indeed!” chimed Rana.  “In fact, what occurred was downright serendipitous!  In all my years, I don’t believe I’ve ever felt Kunlun’s Tears react with such vibrancy and raw feeling from such an experience, so like Satellizer said, Kazuya darling, there’s no need to demean yourself nor feel any sense of shame or guilt over what occurred last night.”


Upon hearing this, Kazuya was rather taken aback by what Rana had just said, and the fact that the sentiment was pretty much universal among all the other women gathered.  He was a mix of both embarrassed and flattered upon hearing at just how damn pleasurable the sensation he had initiated upon all the assembled women, though it still made him feel a tiny bit guilty at forcing such pleasure upon them…even if it was subconscious on Kazuya’s part.


“Anyways, we should get the day rolling and whatnot,” stated Roxanne in her normally jovial upbeat tone of voice.  “Let’s grab some grub and get acquainted with the place, since we didn’t get much of a tour last night.”


“A good meal certainly WOULD be appreciated right about now,” stated Holly in agreement.


“Very well then,” replied Chiffon.  “Ladies, what say we head to the kitchen and get some breakfast before we give our new arrivals the full tour?”


“Sounds good to me,” replied Attia with a grin.


“But wait, we can’t dilly-dally for too long, can we?” asked Cassie.  “Don’t we have classes in the next hour or so?”


“I told Ticy to notify Sister Margaret about last night, and asked for a temporary day off given what occurred.  While this might be surprising for her to hear about, I’m sure that she’ll be understanding, given the circumstances.  For now, let’s just enjoy breakfast and then we’ll give the five of you the layout of the building.”


With that, the entourage of Pandoras made their way downstairs to the kitchen, with Chiffon breaking off momentarily from the group on the walk over.


“I just remembered,” stated Chiffon.  “I should go find Ticy really quickly and see if she’s still talking with Sister Margaret.  It’s best that we schedule a meet between Kazuya and our former partners ASAP, so the headmistress should be notified in order to set-up a workable time for everyone.”


So it was that the assembled party (minus Chiffon and Ticy) made their way into the kitchen and dining area.  From the perspective of the newest arrivals, the size of the rooms was quite magnanimous.  It truly was like living a mansion or palace of the grandest in terms of both design and outright scale.


“Holy moly!” declared Roxanne.  “This place is freaking HUGE!  You could seat a good fifty…scratch that, a solid HUNDRED Pandoras in the dining room.  It’s practically a damn cafeteria in terms of spacing!”


“I must confess that I second that motion,” stated Charles.  “Clearly, no expense was spared in building such a grand structure as this whole complex.”


“You’re definitely right on that,” added Julia as she took in the view of the rooms in all their grandeur.


“We felt the same thing when we first entered,” replied Ganessa.  “It was like being a princess in a fairy tale and being welcomed home into a literal palace.  The first time I walked into this place, I had to remind myself to breathe.”


“Same here,” added Kaho.  “I certainly wasn’t expecting accommodations to be this…what’s the word?   Grandiose?”


“I’d say that’s a fair term, Miss Hiragi.” stated Elizabeth in agreement.


As the ladies began taking their seats, the questions as to what to have for breakfast and who would prepare it started popping up.  After a few minutes of deliberation among the group, it was decided that a mix of frozen waffles, toast, sliced fruit (mainly apples, oranges, bananas, and grapes), and coffee would be adequate enough for the party.  Once it was decided who would be allotted to food preparation in the kitchen, the rest of the group took their seating at the table.


“Would you like me to help, by chance?” asked Kazuya, who at this point was propped on Rana’s hip, snuggled in her embrace.


“Oh, you are just the sweetest, you little cutie you!” cooed Roxanne as she instinctively reached out and wrapped an arm around Rana while placing the hand from her other arm onto Kazuya’s head and palming it into the generous swell of her bosom, pressing his face deep into the softness of her more than generous boobs.  The action took both Kazuya and Rana by surprise (and made several of the other Pandoras blush at such an open display of affection so early in the morning).


“Miss Eliption,” stated Holly, “I think it’s a bit inappropriate for you to be glomping onto Mr. Aoi so suddenly at the start of the day.  Not to mention that it’s not exactly making a good impression between you and the other Pandoras here.”  Holly was strongly referring to Satellizer in particular on that last part, given the puffed-up cheeks on the blonde-haired, blue-eyed, big-boobed beauty with clear signs of jealousy in her eyes.  The sentiment was also mirrored to a lesser extent on Rana’s face as well.


“Oh, come on now,” replied Roxanne.  “I mean, we’re ALL supposedly going to be partnered up with this little fella here, aren’t we?  Last I checked, that sort of thing includes forming close and meaningful bonds with one another, or am I wrong?”


“You’re not wrong, Roxanne,” stated Cassie.  “But a little discretion wouldn’t be such a bad thing now and then, that’s all.  And could you loosen up your grip a little?  It looks like you’re smothering the poor guy.”  The green-haired beauty started making her way over towards Roxanne and began gently tugging on her arm in order to give Kazuya some breathing room.


While the gesture was certainly appreciated from Kazuya’s perspective, he was in fact capable of breathing at that moment.  The only mild complication was that his nose was currently deep within Roxanne’s cleavage and thus his nostrils were being overwhelmed by the heavenly feminine aromas wafting off of the buxom beauty’s person.  He could only hope that his body didn’t react too soon to the stimulating smells and touches of the extra-curvy pseudo-pinkette, otherwise she’d most likely feel him ‘poking’ her in the abdomen within a matter of seconds, and who knows just how she would react afterwards.


“Aww, what’s the matter, Cassie?” asked Roxanne in playful jest.  “Feeling left out?  Want to get in on the fun?  Why didn’t you just say so?”  In one swift motion, Roxanna looped the arm which Cassie was tugging around Cassie’s waist and roped the green haired beauty into the group hug, pulling back somewhat so that Kazuya could be repositioned between three sets of breasts instead of just two (he was still secured against Rana the whole time).


Now Kazuya Aoi was in a three-way embrace with the bosoms of Cassie Lockheart and Roxanne Elipton flanking him up front while Rana Linchen’s boobs pressed up behind him.  If he was struggling with fighting against so much stimulation before, he was even deeper within the realm of sexually-charged temptation now.  Who knows just how he would react to so many enticing touches and smells he was experiencing at that moment…and whether or not he risked activating another Freezing field as a response.


“Roxanne!” exclaimed a blushing Cassie as she turned her gaze to her fellow third-year.  “W-what are you doing?  Stop this at once!”  From Cassie’s point of view, she was mostly embarrassed at the moment, given that her chest was pressed up against the poor Limiter in a threeway form of ‘marshmallow hell.’  She certainly felt bad for the poor guy…yet at the same time, a small part of her DID want to hold him endearingly in her embrace and lull him into slumber and euphoric bliss, both because of his natural innocent charm he conveyed and because of the god-like euphoria and ecstasy he had unleashed upon all the women the night before.


“What?” replied Roxanne teasingly.  “You looked lonely, like you wanted to have the little guy pressed up against your ta-tas and held in your arms.  Am I wrong in that assumption?  Do you find this current situation unpleasant?”


“Th-that’s not the point, Roxanne!” replied a flustered Cassie as her gaze went back and forth between her fellow new arrival and the Limiter pinned between her torso/bosom and those of the other two women currently surrounding the young man.  The look on Cassie’s face was clearly one of embarrassment, but she tried her best to put on a friendly smile as her eyes met Kazuya’s.  If it was any consolation, the young man was clearly just as flustered as she was if the look on his face was any indicator to go by.


“Er-ghem,” coughed Elizabeth at the sight before her, intending to break things up.  “While I’m not against shows of physical intimacy and endearment between Pandoras and their Limiter, I’m afraid that I’m going to have to insist on wrapping up this little show of teasing affection, Miss Elipton.  I like to think that I’m not alone in that sentiment?”  Elizabeth turned towards the other Pandoras to see who would back her up.  Several of them nodded in agreement.


“Yes, Elizabeth has a more than valid point, Roxanne,” said Holly.  “So please, could you please give it a break already and get Kazuya’s face out of your bosom already?”


“Oh fine,” groaned Roxanne as she let up on the young man and the other two Pandoras in the group hug.  “But don’t go riding the high horse too much on that point.  I’m pretty confident in saying that everyone here wants to do just as much as what you all saw there if not even more.  I’m just willing to be more upfront about it, that’s all.”  Roxanne’s eyes scanned the room and sure enough, the looks on the faces of ALL the other Pandoras told her that she wasn’t wrong in her declaration.


After what happened last night in the entrance hallway, it was clear that Kazuya Aoi had DEFINITELY gotten the attention of all sixteen women, given that (1) he could activate a Freezing field even though he wasn’t baptized yet and (2) his Freezing field unleashed an Ereinbar Set that was more pleasurable and sexually gratifying than ANY of the women had experienced previously.  While the sensations of an Ereinbar Set were quite delightful and at times even stimulating, none of the Pandoras assembled every experienced such a tidal wave of pleasure compared to the one from last night - to the point that they were all reduced to a group of sweating, panting, moaning amazons who had all collectively creamed themselves hard so damn hard upon ‘release’ and required both a bath and a fresh change of panties afterwards (given how drenched all of theirs ended up becoming after the act of orgasm).


In any case, Roxanne decided to (regretfully) err on caution and not push things any further, at the risk of Kazuya making the assembly of young women ‘lose it’ during breakfast and require ANOTHER change of underwear so early in the day.


Once the groups were split up between those making breakfast and those seating themselves, the seated group started making smalltalk on a number of issues.  The one that dominated the conversation the most was on the finer points about the newest arrivals, getting to know them on a personal level (and of course with the other eleven Pandoras telling bits about themselves in turn to their newest housemates in the spirit of fairness in sharing their histories).


What was gleaned about the latest batch of arrivals was thus:


  • Roxanne Elipton:  American nationality; 18 years old; 11’0’’ tall; top ranking third-year Pandora hailing from Genetics U.S. (aka “Genetics America”), as well as the 2nd-ranked third-year Pandora globally; nicknamed “The Immortal” for her ability to regenerate nearly any part of her body (minus her head) under combat conditions; personal nickname of “Rox” or “Roxy” among her friends; measurements are 5’8’’-3’6’’-5’8’’ F-cup (by Pandora standards); playfully outgoing personality with bouts of sexually-charged teasing, especially among Pandoras; like Elizabeth, she prefers to be nude when in private whenever possible; Volt Weapon named “Fairchild Buster,” a set of large clawed gauntlets which were designed to counter that of Chiffon Fairchild’s weapon (also a set of large clawed gauntlets named “Anti-Nova Trial Version”) while undergoing Pandorification at Genetics U.S.
  • Julia Munberk:  German nationality; 17 years old; 11’0’’ tall; top ranking third-year Pandora hailing from Genetics Germany (aka “Genetics Panzer”) as well as the 3rd-ranked third-year Pandora globally; nicknamed “Maverick of Walpurgis” and known for her ability to use very powerful omnidirectional shockwaves that emanate from her Volt Weapon - a pair of floatable sickle-like blades named “Division Wave”; usually quiet in her overall demeanor (though not stuck-up); likes to playfully tease other Pandoras sexually (especially Cassie Lockheart); reads in her spare time; measurements are 5’4’’-3’8’’-5’6’’ C-cup
  • Charles Bonaparte: French nationality; 18 years old; 9’10’’ tall; top ranking third-year Pandora at Genetics France (aka “Genetics LTD) as well as the 4th-ranked third-year Pandora globally; nicknamed “Tempest Phoenix” for her proficiency in using the Pandora skill known as “Tempest Turn,” with her able to create up to 10 after-image clones of herself in combat conditions; Volt Weapon named “Vibrato Hell,” a pair of dual-wielded knuckle knife-styled trench knives; known for her iconic headphones she wears regularly; cool, calm, and collected in her behavior all around; listens to music in her spare time; originally an orphan who was adopted by Marks Spencer (an undersecretary in Chevalier and one of the lead figures of the “E-Pandora Project”); measurements are 4’8’’-3’2’’-4’10’’ B-cup
  • Cassie Lockheart: American nationality; 17 years old; 10’10’’ tall; top ranking third-year Pandora at Japan’s eastern Genetics Academy (aka “East Genetics”) as well as the 5th-ranked third-year Pandora globally; nicknamed “Godspeed of the East” for her ability to use “Quadruple Acceleration,” the highest-known level of Acceleration among Pandoras; writes in her freetime (aspires to become a novelist one day); Volt Weapon nicknamed “Falchion”- a pair of arm-mounted blades running past both her hands and elbows in terms of length; remarkably friendly and easy to get along with in terms fo demeanor (if a bit shy at times); tends to be on the receiving end of Julia’s playful episodes of sexual teasing (in particular having either her breasts or buttocks being groped); measurements are 5’6’’-3’8’’-5’8’’ D-cup
  • Holly Rose: British nationality; 17 years old; 10’8’’ tall; top ranking third-year Pandora at Genetics U.K. (aka “Genetics England”) and tied for 6th-ranked third-year Pandora globally (alongside Elizabeth Mably, from their previous global Carnival); has a history with Satellizer L. Bridget (and her family) in her younger years; polite and reserved in her behavior (similar to Elizabeth Mably or Satellizer L. Bridget for comparison); Volt Weapon is a large, two-handed broadsword named “Excalibur”; measurements are 5’8’’-3’8’’-5’8’’ D-cup


Once enough pleasantries had been exchanged between the five newest arrivals and the remainder of the Pandoras, the meal had been prepared and everyone sat down to partake of the delectables arranged all along the table.  With the group taking a day off, there was no need to rush the meal and everyone was able to eat at a leisurely pace, making cordial smalltalk here and there as they ate.  As far as the newcomers went, Roxanne was the most talkative of the bunch, hitting up conversation with as many of the other Pandoras as she could, with Cassie, Holly, and Charles making the occasional statement here and there during conversation.


During the meal, Kazuya sat in Rana’s lap.  Given that the Tibetan beauty didn’t have much time recently to have Kazuya in her embrace, she was cashing in on the close contact for as much as possible.  In the days after moving into the mansion/palace/compound, there was a sort of informal agreement among ALL of Kazuya’s partners that they would equally share the young man when it came to whose lap he would sit in during mealtime, who he would snuggle up with at night, and who would hip-carry him when they went around from place to place on campus.  In the midst of planning it all out, there came the recommendation that perhaps a sheet, chart, or tally list of some kind should be thought up so as to mark who had quality ‘Kazuya Time’ as some were referring to the act of having Kazuya in their respective embraces.  All of it was done in the spirit of fairness so as to lessen the chance of a catfight breaking out and Kazuya’s Pandoras going at one another over potential quarrels over hoarding ‘Kazuya Time’ unfairly.


Therefore, in the case of those like Rana, when her turn came up, she was quite apt to cash in on it and snuggle up to the young man with all of the tenderness and gusto she could conjure up, holding the Limiter firmly against her torso with his head pressed against the swell of her bosom while the two of them ate.  Given Rana’s natural sense of ‘reading’ people via their behavior and body language, she could tell that Kazuya found her embrace to be rather enjoyable, which in turn made her heart flutter at just how much her touch pleased him.


‘I just can’t WAIT until we become baptized,’ thought Rana as she held Kazuya firmly but gently against her body.  ‘Just thinking about it gets me roaring like an inferno.  Truly, Kunlun has showered favor upon me this day for bringing my Destined One to me…even if I have to share my beloved with other women.  I suppose I can indulge with them from time to time when I’m unable to be with Kazuya.  That Roxanne woman is certainly a rather FRISKY one, even more so than Arnett by comparison.’


“This really is quite a place you guys have here!” stated Roxanne as she wolfed down another piece from her waffe (drenched in butter and syrup) and washing it down with coffee.  “Definitely a lot more ritzier and fancier than anything like we have back in Genetics U.S., that’s for sure.”


“Believe me, Roxanne,” replied Elizabeth.  “This building in particular stands out among the vast majority of buildings here at West Genetics.  I’d wager that this was a custom-made complex with the goal in mind being maximum luxury.”


“I’ll say,” said Charles as she popped a grape in her mouth.  “It’s definitely swankier than most other places I’ve seen.  Even as fancy and ostentatious as some of the Genetics facilities in Europe may be, this place equals that if not outright surpasses it.”


“Well, try not to fall down in surprise,” replied Arnett.  “You guys have only seen a few of the rooms so far.  After breakfast, you’ll get to take in the entire place, and I’m pretty sure you’ll think you’re at a resort after you’ve gotten a better view of the whole building.  Just wait until you see the pools.”


“Pools?” asked Cassie.  “As in more than one?”


“A rooftop pool for when the weather is nice, and an indoor pool on the lowest level,” explained Ingrid.  “Words don’t do them justice, but once you see them for yourselves, you’ll be surprised, I wager.”


“That so?” asked Julia.


“They’re massive,” stated Creo, “even by Pandora standards.  From what I’ve observed, just ONE of these pools can house at least fifty Pandoras with room to spare.”


“Fifty!?” chirped Roxanne.  “That’s it, after breakfast, we’re checking out these pools, end of discussion.”  The eagerness in Roxanne’s voice was all too apparent.


“Now now,” stated Charles teasingly,  “you know what they say, “Miss Immortal”:  ‘Wait an hour after you’ve eaten before swimming,’ and all that.”


“In any case,” said Elizabeth, “you’ll get the full tour of the building, and there’s a lot of it to go over.  Even though we’ve been here a few days now, it still blows my mind away at just how large this place is, and how many amenities and creature comforts it has.”


The rest of the meal proceeded swimmingly, with the Pandoras continuing to make jovial and good-hearted banter with one another.  There was one tiny little incident in which Julia was eyeing Cassie with an extra pervy look on her face, only too eager to get a handful of Cassie’s breasts in the process.  The ‘Godspeed of the East’ responded by scooting her seat down so that she was sitting closer to both Holly and Satellizer along the layout of the table, both as a shield from Julia’s perverted advances and to better catch up on stories with the two British Pandoras.


Not long after breakfast was underway did both Chiffon and Ticy return to the dining area, grab themselves a serving of food and make their way to the table.


“Chiffon,” inquired Holly, “how did the two of you get on?  Everything go okay?”


“Yes indeed,” answered Chiffon in her usual bubbly, happy-go-lucky tone of voice.  “I managed to get a hold of Ticy during the phone call and decided to step in and explain some things without being too…explicit.  I also asked Sister Margaret to look up our previous partners in order to set up a meeting between them and Kazuya in order to clear whatever concerns he has about our relationship.”


“Good to hear,” stated Cassie with a smile.  From her point of view, the sooner Kazuya’s mind was relieved of whatever sense of guilt he held, the better off things will be for everyone (and lessen the chance of another sudden Ereinbar Set coming out of nowhere and making the whole lot of them screaming in sexually-charged pleasure.  Such a thing was perfectly fine in the privacy of a bedroom, but would be best avoided during time in the classroom (or anywhere in public for that matter).


For his part, Kazuya was hopeful that things would go well whenever this meeting was scheduled, but until he met these Limiters face-to-face and apologized appropriately, he wasn’t going to be able to shake this nagging sense of guilt that hovered over him.  While his emotional state was better than it had been the night before, the shame and responsibility he felt for his part in all of this lingered like a bad aftertaste.


The rest of the meal was cordial and friendly as the Pandoras traded the common ‘girl talk’ that was usually associated with female teenagers.  Even though they were students at a military installation, they still maintained a surprising amount of jovial friendliness and upbeat comradery.  Whether that was an ingrained female characteristic of girls forming a tight clique among themselves or more along the lines of military-themed comradery was a matter of conjecture, but whatever the reasoning behind their upbeat style of conversation, Kazuya was happy that the atmosphere of the room was good and pleasing…especially when his mood had come off as a bit dour as of late.


‘I just hope I can look their Limiters in the eye when I face them,’ thought Kazuya as he nibbled at a piece of toast.  ‘I’m sure it’s going to take everything in me not to make a blubbering fool of myself and apologize like a man before the whole lot of them.  I owe them that much, at the very least.’


Suddenly, Kazuya felt a large hand resting on his shoulder and turned to see just who it was who had alerted him from his thoughts.  He got his answer when he saw Chiffon’s smiling face bearing down upon him, portraying a mix of bubbly happiness along with a sort of soothing calmness as she gazed upon him through her slitted eyes.


“It’s going to be okay, Kazuya,” said Chiffon.  “Once this meeting is all set up and finished, there’ll be no more misunderstanding or any needless guilt for you to shoulder.  Everything will be alright.  I promise.”  The words coming from Chiffon felt so damn reassuring and calming, like those of a mother quietly whispering to her child that the monsters won’t come to attack them in the middle of the night, or that the bad guys outside the house won’t get inside and hurt them.


“I hope you’re right, Chiffon,” said Kazuya quietly.  “I just can’t shake this feeling, especially with these five others joining in now.  And it makes me wonder…”


“What’s that, Kazuya?” asked Chiffon.


“Why me?” inquired the Limiter in a rather point-blank fashion.


“What do you mean?” asked Ticy.  By this point, the conversation had died down among all the other Pandoras and Kazuya had ended up taking center stage in terms of dialogue, with all eyes on him and the crowd going silent like an audience.


“I come to this place - West Genetics - and I’ve been here only for a week or so, and all of a sudden, I’m in the company of sixteen beautiful young women in practically no time.  I figure that if I’m lucky that I’d get a few who would want to partner up with me - two or three maybe - but sixteen!?  In a week’s time?  I can’t help but think that either I’m beyond lucky or else a certain somebody is pulling strings behind the scenes to make this outcome guaranteed,” explained Kazuya.  “Honestly, my gut feeling is that it’s almost certainly the latter of the two occurring.”


There was a lingering silence among the group, which made Kazuya jump to the simplest conclusion.


“I knew it,” muttered the young man.


“Kazuya,” said Chiffon, trying to calm the young man’s nerves.


“Don’t worry, Chiffon.  I won’t have an episode like last time, I promise.” stated Kazuya.  The young man took a few deep breaths before speaking once more.  “Just tell me this please…and this is for all of you gathered here,” said Kazuya as he raised the volume in his voice just loud enough so that everyone could hear him clearly.  “Did you all pair up with me because you were TOLD to?  Were you coerced or somehow strong-armed into partnering up with me?”


There was a lingering silence for a few seconds before somebody spoke up.


“Kazuya,” stated Chiffon.  “If you REALLY feel the need to know, then here’s as short and succinct an answer as I can give you:  Your name WAS suggested among all the Pandoras gathered here as a viable candidate for partnering up with.  But know that it was simply a suggestion and not an outright order.  Nobody here was bribed, blackmailed, threatened, or intimidated in any conceivable way into partnering up with you.  That includes Holly and the others who arrived last night.  Everybody here WANTS to be partnered with you, even knowing that it’ll involve a WHOLE lot of sharing and patience on our part, and THAT’S OKAY.  We honestly want to BE with you, plain and simple.  There’s nothing nefarious, deceptive, underhanded, or anything else alluding to an ulterior motive of some kind.”


“But how?” Kazuya retorted.  “How could ALL of you be willing to pair up with me in so short a time, at least without the old man’s hand at work in all of this?”  By this point, it was apparent to all the women gathered about who the “old man” that Kazuya was referring to.


“Like Chiffon said,” stated Elizabeth.  “Your name was recommended, but we weren’t ORDERED to pair up with you, Kazuya.”


“And if any of you refused?” countered Kazuya.  “If any single one of you respectfully declined, then would it have become an order to team up with me?”  Clearly, the young man couldn’t shake the suspicions and doubt lingering within his mind over this issue.


A second later, a new shadow had cast over Kazuya.  Turning to face it, he caught a flash of amber eyes and indigo hair as a face came ever closer to his before a set of lips enveloped his own.


Deciding to take swift and decisive action, Julia Munberk chose to end Kazuya’s little self-deprecating diatribe and initiate a blitzkrieg onto his mouth and the confines within it, running her tongue all throughout it with a frightening level of professionalism.  For his part, Kazuya was simply too off-guard to resist in any serious way, so he simply closed his eyes and let the kiss take hold and take his mind off of his worries.


“Hey, no fair Julia!” moaned Rana at the gesture, pouting oh so adorably in response to her fellow blue-haired beauty.


Once Julia broke off the kiss, she sternly looked Kazuya in the eye before speaking.


“You know, you have a REALLY bad habit of trying to put yourself down, Kazuya.  Has it ever crossed your mind as to how that makes US feel about this whole thing?”  Julia’s tone of voice was firm, but not malicious.


“W-what do you mean?” asked a rather confused Kazuya.


“I mean that when a Pandora sees her partner in such a state as you’ve apparently been over the last few days, it affects her just as much emotionally-speaking.  We all see you trying to bring yourself down and see yourself as the bad guy in the middle of this whole drama piece you’ve set up, and we wonder how we can help you get out of this emotional hole you’ve dug yourself into.  The sooner that this little pow-wow between you and the other Limiters happens, the better, but I’ll say what pretty much ALL of us girls here are basically thinking, just to clear the air:  We are your PARTNERS, not your hostages, or your captives, or your sex slaves, or anything even remotely in the ballpark along those lines.  We’re your partners, of our own free will and volition, period.  So please - for the love of all that is good and decent in the world - stop feeling so damn responsible for something that’s not even your fault.  You are NOT the cause of anything that you think you’ve done wrong.  If anything, you’re just an extremely lucky little guy whose only real responsibility is to make sure you have a big enough heart for a big group of big girls, plain and simple.  Do I make myself clear?” Julia finished up by gazing with hawk-like focus into Kazuya’s eyes.


“Y-yes, ma’am,” replied Kazuya, feeling slightly rattled at Julia’s stern (but also caring) talking-to she just handed down.


“That’s Julia to you, young man,” replied the indigo-haired beauty with a grin.


“Yes, Julia,” Kazuya responded.


“Good,” said Julia with a grin before leaning in once more and tongue-kissing Kazuya with no warning, moaning slightly as she did so.


“Hey!” said Rana once more, the jealousy in her voice only too apparent.


“Yeah, what she said!” added Roxanne at the sneaky move made by Julia.


“You know the old saying girls: ‘Who dares, wins.’” replied Julia with a grin after finishing her second kiss.


“Well then, excuse me while I get in on this action,” stated Roxanne as she got up from her seat and started making her way over towards Kazuya.


‘Oh boy,’ thought the Limiter at the sight of his bodaciously big-boobed beauty sauntering her way towards him, clearly with the intention of kissing on her mind (and possibly more than just that).


“Now now, ladies,” said Chiffon, deciding to intervene before a full-blown catfight (over kissing of all things) risked erupting - and during breakfast to boot, “let’s not get heated over such a thing, especially so early in the day, okay?  After we finish eating, then we can see to it that whoever wants to…well, no other way to really say it…whoever wants to kiss Kazuya after we’re done eating may do so, understand.”


Of course, given the company in the room, it was basically understood without having to outright say it that literally EVERYONE would want a quick smooching session with Kazuya after breakfast - especially after the Ereinbar Set incident from last night.  Whether he was aware of it or not, Kazuya Aoi had effectively roped ALL these women into being his partners now.  The only real challenge was making sure to allot his time effectively so as to make sure there was enough love and affection doled out between the whole lot of them.


“Alright then,” grumbled Roxanne in response, returning to her seat to finish her meal - perhaps a little more hurriedly in response, given how adamant she was about getting a turn to assault Kazuya’s lips with her own.  It was a sentiment which Kazuya was pretty damn sure had grown in intensity, if the looks of the faces of Satellizer, Rana, Ganessa, and even Ingrid were any indicator.  He had a feeling that in time, whatever sense of jealousy and envy would start to become stronger and more apparent among literally ALL of the women who were partnered up with him, even the more reserved and mature types like Elizabeth, Chiffon, Holly, or Cassie for example.


The rest of the meal went off without the risk of any further unpleasantries, either from Kazuya or between the Pandoras over who got to have more ‘lovey-dovey’ time with their collective partner.  After breakfast was done, the women started clearing the table and putting away whatever dishes, cutlery, and related items into the dishwasher.  At this point, Kazuya figured that the women would either break off into groups or form one massive tour guide of sorts to give the five recent arrivals the grand tour of the building.


That would have been the case, except before any of that was to proceed, there was the simple matter of literally EVERYONE having a turn to kiss Kazuya, much to the young man’s mild shock and embarrassment.


“That’s really not necessary, ladies.” replied the young man as he stood before the assembled women, who at this point all circled him with somewhat dreamy looks on their faces as they stood proudly before him, their legs like mighty (but also sexy) pillars of feminine beauty before him.  “I mean, I doubt that ALL of you want to…to k-kiss right now off the bat, right?  Especially you five who just arrived; I mean…we barely know each other, so it’s rather sudden, wouldn’t you agree?”


“All the more reason for us to get better acquainted, you little cutie.” replied Roxanne with a rather ‘naughty girl’ smile on her face as she licked her lips in anticipation.


“Just to clear the air, ladies,” stated Chiffon.  “If any of you honestly don’t want to kiss Kazuya right now, that’s perfectly fine.  You can just wait in any of the rooms while everyone who does has a go at it.  Given how many of us there are, I imagine that it’ll take a little bit…hopefully no more than half an hour, assuming everyone keeps it to around two minutes per girl.”  Chiffon paused in her analysis before speaking up once more.  “Better make that more like an hour, give that I’d wager that most of us will probably be going for three minutes.”


“Make that three minutes MINIMUM,” stated Arnett with a grin equivalent to that of Roxanne’s in its playful intensity.  The redhead clearly had a look of sexual hunger on her face at the moment.


“So then, ladies,” resumed Chiffon, “if any of you really aren’t in the mood to have a turn with kissing Kazuya, now is the time to do so.  This honestly isn’t to intimidate anybody here or put them ‘on the spot’ in front of the rest of us.  A thing like this should be perfectly voluntary, after all.”


Kazuya figured that the more reserved types like Charles, Holly, Ticy, or Cassie would back down and respectfully decline the offer.  Surely, they would find something to busy themselves and wait until the group makeout session was over, right?


Wrong.


Not a SINGLE Pandora out of all sixteen women bowed out or turned away.  The looks in their eyes were all intently focused on the young man standing before them, cast in their collective shadow.  Some of them even licked their lips in hungry anticipation, only too eager for their turn with the Limiter before them.  Perhaps it was an after-effect of the Freezing area/Ereinbar Set incident from last night, but whatever the reasoning, all of these women were now STRONGLY focused on partnering up with Kazuya Aoi.  Even the ones with blushes on their faces (particularly Cassie, Kaho, Ganessa, Holly, and of course Satellizer) were dead serious about having a turn with the young man before them.  It was a sight that was as awe-inspiring as it was titillating…and made Kazuya’s heartbeat pound just little more intensely as a result.


‘Oh boy,’ thought the young man as he stood alone before the massive group of towering femme fatales, all of whom were eyeing him somewhat hungrily at this point, ‘I hope at the very least that they’re gentle.’


With that, the swarm of Pandoras had descended upon the Limiter and the massive group makeout session was underway.  True to Chiffon’s word, the session lasted far longer than what she originally speculated it would be.  After all, sixteen women times three minutes a piece was forty-eight minutes in total…assuming that it was kept to JUST three minutes per woman.  And if enough women went over that time frame, then in the spirit of fairness, the other women would be allotted even more time, which would put the grand total EASILY past an hour in practically no time at all (pardon the pun).


And that was assuming developments went no further than just a hardcore makeout session.


Fortunately, for the sake of time (and Kazuya’s pelvis), things didn’t go any further than caressing (faces, bosoms, torsos, and Kazuya’s own body in turn) and French kissing (from ALL the Pandoras, with Charles in particular really doing the concept proud as the group’s single French Pandora).  The more ‘gifted’ Pandoras in the group (Roxanne and Satellizer in particular) certainly made use of their assets and guided Kazuya’s hands to run over every square inch of their bosoms, including their nipples.


All in all, it was a rather ‘hot and heavy’ hour after breakfast, leaving all of the women satisfied and Kazuya breathing particularly heavily, with both the muscles in his jaw and his tongue having gone through quite a workout during the group makeout session.


“Well then, now that every single one of us here has gotten a turn at some ‘quality time’ with darling Kazuya here,” stated Chiffon, “we can now proceed with the tour.”


And with that, the Pandoras started making their way through the house, guiding the five newest arrivals (and additions to Kazuya’s harem) through the various rooms to give them the total layout of the place.  A rather tired Kazuya at that point was nestled in the bosom of one Roxanne Elipton, cradling the Limiter in her embrace.  She swore that during the group tour that she wouldn't capitalize her share of ‘Kazuya Time’ and make out with the young man while she carried him around, figuring that one of the other women would speak up and call her out on it if she did so.  For the time being, she was simply content with the young man resting against her, with his head propped against her magnificent mammaries like a pair of makeshift pillows as she walked alongside the others and took in the numerous rooms in all their splendor.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you found it amusing overall.  Not sure when I'll have the next chapter up.  Workload at my job is starting to pick up, and I'm bouncing between this story and my Love Hina fanfiction on this website, trying to keep both of them alive.