- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Pretty self-explanatory title.  Immediate follow-up from the previous chapter.

Kazuya stirred awake slowly, his eyes flickering as he got a better bearing of his surroundings.  For a moment, he pondered as to whether or not he was naked and surrounded by sixteen (also naked) titanic beauties.  If that ended up being the case, he felt nervous at having to sexually please each and everyone of them one by one, given how much of a workout he got from giving his all to/for Satellizer during their time together.  That wasn’t to say that he wouldn’t put forth the effort, what with him being their husband and wanting to bring them passionate satisfaction as a show of his feelings for them all.


After a few blinks and the gentle turning of his head, Kazuya found that while he was in the presence of his women, they were no longer outright giantesses but ‘merely’ their regular heights ranging from a bit under 10 feet to a smidgen over 11 feet.  They were also not naked by this point…save for Elizabeth, who more times than not preferred to sleep in the buff, though occasionally Roxanne would also partake in sleeping in the nude as well.


Kazuya also noticed he wasn’t naked himself, but he wasn’t wearing the all-white groom’s tuxedo recalled wearing earlier in the cathedral.  And obviously, he wasn't in said cathedral either, but back in the master bedroom sleeping alongside his partners.


‘Huh, so it was all a dream,’ Kazuya reflected.  ‘Pretty detailed one too at that.  Wonder why I dreamed that kind of dream anyway.’  After a few seconds of recollection, Kazuya realized what it most likely was that influenced his state of sleep during the past night.


‘That movie…what was it called?  “Monsters and Aliens”?  No, no, no…”Monsters vs. Aliens”  The early part of the movie, when the bride gets hit by that glowing meteorite and grows shortly afterwards.  I guess that whole scene left quite an impression on me.’  These were Kazuya’s thoughts as he recalled what he could from the movie last night.


For a moment, the more logical part of Kazuya’s brain couldn’t help but question the validity of all things regarding the bride (What was her name?  Susan?  That sounded about right) getting hit by that large space rock.  So many questions started popping up from that one scene:


  • How exactly does a space rock THAT big hurdle through the atmosphere, make impact with the earth, and nobody in the immediate area hears the crash or feels the vibrations from such a thing?  Surely those people in the church must have noticed SOMETHING was off!
  • How did Susan survive being hit by that meteor?  When it crashed on top of her (quite literally!), did she have the ridiculously good fortune to be inside one of its holes and avoid being crushed?  Just the sheer impact of the collision should have outright killed her, logically speaking.  And how exactly did Susan just stumble away from the meteorite, only looking slightly dirty and somewhat disoriented?
  • Susan’s mother was nearby, so how did she herself not see the meteor coming down or hear/feel its impact?  She was looking for her daughter…just what…A MINUTE after Susan is struck by the meteorite?
  • Why did Susan not start glowing right after being hit by that meteorite?  Why did it take her a few minutes to glow, conveniently when she was inside the church building and ready for the ceremony to commence?  And that element that she apparently absorbed…what was it called again?  Quantum-something-or-other?  Ahh, whatever…Why exactly did it make her grow?  Why did it turn her hair white?  And how exactly did her clothes not shred off completely once she had reached fifty feet in height?  What, did that alien element conveniently make parts of her clothing JUST stretchy enough so as to cover everything below her collarbone and above her upper thighs?

After mulling over all of these questions regarding the whole “space rock turns bride into sexy giantess” part of the film, Kazuya came up with the following answers for those questions:


  1. It’s a movie.
  2. It’s a movie.
  3. It’s a movie.
  4. IT’S A MOVIE
  5. IT'S. A. MOVIE…A movie for families including small children no less.  You think the film studio would have a woman burst out of her bridal gown with EVERYTHING laid bare  for the audience to see?  The very outcry at such a brazen display would have lawyers lining up to take on the legal case against the film studio on charges regarding “pornographic corruption of minors” or whatever legal jargon they would have used in court.


Deciding that he had spent enough time mulling over being a stickler for movie concepts and the believability over such topics within sci-fi fantasy flicks, Kazuya figured it was time for him to get out of bed and start the day.  Now that he had that little heart-to-heart with the other Limiters, he DID feel more relieved that they held no animosity towards him.  For a moment, he seriously considered if at least ONE of them would slug him upon finding out who he was, but amazingly there were no hard feelings among ANY of them.  Aside from Andre’s stern words (which Kazuya felt were somewhat deserved), the evening went remarkably well between the freshman Limiter and his senior counterparts.  Kazuya was hopeful that he would get to spend more time with them and have something akin to “Guys Night” every once in a while, given how often he found himself in female company (not that he found it boring or annoying, of course).  That being said, just as Kazuya would be more-or-less “tied” to his partners with a high degree of frequency, the same could probably be said of the other Limiters whom he met.  After all, even if they didn’t have as many Pandoras paired up with them, the other Limiters still had sizable harems of their own to tend to and give both their attention and affection, so making plans between the Limiters would probably be somewhat tricky to say the least.


As Kazuya was getting ready to get out of bed, he was suddenly caught off guard as a large arm swooped in from the side and playfully restrained him, followed by another from the other side.  A moment later, Kazuya turned his head quickly from side to side and saw a giant pair of breasts flanking him from one side, with an even bigger pair of breasts from the other side.  Looking up, he saw the smiling faces of Rana Linchen and Satellizer L. Bridget beaming down at him as they collectively snuggled up against their Limiter.


“Morning, Kazuya,” cooed Rana as her grin slightly widened.


“Did you sleep well?” asked Satellizer with super-cutesy endearment in her voice.


“Y-yeah, I did,” nodded Kazuya in response.  Looking around him, the young man saw that while his torso was ensnared by the arms of these two lovely ladies, he looked further down to see that his legs were also pinned (lightly) underneath their lovely legs, given that they each had curled up their legs as much as possible in order to lay them across Kazuya’s lower half, given how small he was relative to them in sheer scale.


“Umm, if it’s not too much trouble, ladies,” began Kazuya once more, “could you let up just a tiny little bit?  We’re gonna need to be up and get ready for class soon enough, so I should go freshen up and see if we have time for breakfast and mmph-”


Kazuya couldn’t get another word in, given that his mouth was assaulted by Rana’s lips as she leaned in closer and snatched Kazuya’s lips within hers, giving him a French kiss right off the bat so early in the morning.


“Hey, no fair!” whined Satellizer with an adorable pout and flushed cheeks at Rana’s underhandedness.


“What’s that old saying, Satellizer?” quipped Elizabeth as she hugged her fellow British Pandora from behind, pressing her E-cup size bosom against Satellizer’s backside.  “Ah yes, “All’s fair in love and war,” if I remember correctly.”


“Well in that case,” mulled Satellizer as she leaned over and surprised a whole lot of people when she planted her mouth…on one of Rana’s tits and began sucking and playfully nibbling on the girl’s nipple.  Apparently, it had the desired effect, given how Rana immediately gasped in surprise at the L. Bridget girl’s sudden feistiness.


“S-Satellizer, what are you doing?” moaned Rana in euphoric shock at her fellow Pandora’s forwardness.


That window gave Satellizer what she wanted, which in this case entailed Kazuya’s mouth, now free of Rana’s lips.  A second later, Satellizer went in for the kill and began French kissing the hell out of Kazuya’s mouth, inhaling deeply as she sucked and slathered her tongue all along the contours of the freshman Limiter’s mouth.  It was clear enough that the blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty was rather horny at that moment, which was a bit surprising given how early in the day it was.


“My my my,” cooed Roxanne at the sight before her.  “So Satellizer isn’t afraid to get her freak on a little bit now, eh?  I think we’re gonna get along JUST fine.”  The look on Roxanne’s face implied that she was rather excited at the prospect of some “sexcapades” involving her fellow super-busty Pandora, Kazuya, and herself in the near future…along with any combination of her fellow Pandoras as well (and perhaps even ALL of them in one go once things have progressed enough).


“Now now, ladies,” spoke up Chiffon, who (along with everyone else by this point) was wide awake and aware of the hanky-panky in the making that was occurring in bed.  “While I’m certainly not against the idea of getting intimate with our Little Brother and all, I think that doing so right now might not be the most ideal of times.”


“Aww, come on now, Chiffon,” cooed Roxanne in response.  “What are the youthful years for if not to live a little now and then, right?  Maybe you’re just feeling left out from not having Kazuya in your arms at the moment, am I right?”


“Th-that’s not the point, Roxanne!” replied a slightly flustered Chiffon, her face sporting a distinct blush.


“Oh, you’re just too cute sometimes, you know that, Miss Smiling Monster,” replied Roxanne with a chuckle.  Apparently too taken by her own impulses, Roxanne simply reached out and wrapped her arms around Chiffon and pulled the girl into one big bear hug, which elicited an “eep!” of surprise out of the normally calm and collected student council president.


“R-Roxanne!  Now is REALLY not the time for this!” said a flustered Chiffon.


“Your mouth says no, Miss Fairchild,” teased Roxanne, “but your heartbeat seems to indicate otherwise.”  Given that Chiffon’s bosom was pressed against Roxanne’s own larger chest, there was no point in denying what “The Immortal” just stated.  Chiffon simply turned to her wing-woman in response.


“Ticy, a little help here?” beseeched Chiffon to her closest friend.


For her part, Ticy tried to delicately intervene and pry Chiffon from Roxanne’s playful entrapment, but found herself being held up in a similar position by Julia, who decided to follow Roxanne’s lead.  Figuring that Ticy would try to back up Chiffon in the midst of such a situation, Julia decided to do her part and follow the pinkette’s lead in having a little sexually-charged tussle.


“M-miss Munberk, if you’ll please excuse me…” stated a blushing Ticy.


“Julia,” replied the indigo-haired German Pandora.  “We’re all going to be getting VERY acquainted with one another after all, so it’s best that we refer to one another on a first-name basis, in my opinion.”  Before Ticy could respond, Julia had pressed her lips against Ticy’s in response, as well as her bosom against the Finnish Pandora’s own chest.  Fortunately for Ticy, Julia decided not to go all-out and engage in a blitzkrieg on Ticy’s own mouth with her tongue.


“Oh, not you too, Julia,” grumbled Chiffon at the “Maverick of Walpurgis” in her decision to join in on what Roxanne and some of the others were engaged in.  “It’s like I said girls, now isn’t the time to be doing this sort of stuff.  We DO have classes today, so we really shouldn’t be mmph-”


Chiffon Fairchild was silenced by Roxanna planting her lips on the top-ranked 3rd-year Pandora’s own lips.  Fortunately for Chiffon, Roxanne decided not to use tongue in this kiss.


“Oh come now, Chiffon,” replied Roxanne.  “If it’s any consolation, I don’t intend on going “all the way” if that makes you feel better.  But that doesn’t mean that we can’t have a quick session of some friendly morning hanky-panky now, right?  What do the rest of you think about that?”  Roxanne turned to the larger group of Pandoras at this point.


The reactions from the rest of the group were somewhat split.  Charles, Kaho, Holly, and Cassie were more in line with Chiffon and Ticy in not taking things too far in the bedroom.  Ingrid, Attia, Creo, Arnett, and Ganessa seemed on the fence about the idea, not ruling out getting a little fresh before having to attend class.  That left Satellizer, Rana, Roxanne, Julia, and Elizabeth at a minor disadvantage in getting everyone else on board.  After another minute or so of playful tussling and kissing between the friskir of the Pandoras (making sure not to accidentally roll over Kazuya or inadvertently crush him amidst the makeout session), Roxanne and those in her camp relented.


“Oh fine then,” pouted Roxanna.  “We can pick up later this evening, I suppose.  “To be continued” and all that.”


The other Pandoras began getting out of bed and started freshening themselves up.  There was time to kill before they had to be off to their first class, so that left them with ample time for things like morning showers and some time in the mirror to touch up with whatever cosmetics they fancied applying.  Some pondered whether or not they should make breakfast today or not.  In the end, the group decided to opt for grabbing breakfast down at the food court today.


As Kazuya was getting himself dressed, one of the Pandoras felt curious enough to pose him a question.


“So, Kazuya,” began Arnett, “did you sleep well?”


“I did,” answered Kazuya.


“Have any good dreams by chance?” continued Arnett with a growing smile, implying her playful Cheshire Cat-like demeanor.


Kazuya simply paused for a moment, the breath in his throat seizing up as he recalled the dream he had just hours ago.  In that very moment, he was unsure of how to answer Arnett’s follow-up question.  Apparently, his reaction was noticed rather quickly, as Chiffon stood before him, kneeled down so that she was on his level, placed a hand on his shoulder, and spoke softly to him.


“Kazuya,” she began, “is something wrong?”


“N-no, nothing’s wrong,” replied the young man, failing to maintain eye contact as he glanced away towards the floor.


Sure enough, Kazuya found himself surrounded once more by his platoon of female companions.  Some of them stood around, while others did like Chiffon and took a knee.  All of them were focused on him like hawks, instinctively sensing that something was off with the young man.


“Now Kazuya,” said Elizabeth, “not to be demeaning when I say this, but you’re not much of a poker player when it comes to hiding what you’re feeling.  Just tell us what’s on your mind.  It’s not about something that happened between you and the guys last night, is it?”


“No, nothing like that,” replied Kazuya with total honesty.  “I can assure you, nothing bad or concerning happened last night between me and them.”


“Then what is it?” asked Roxanne.


Kazuya paused for a moment, figuring that he probably wouldn’t be leaving the bedroom until he came clean with the women about his dream.  He took a deep breath, sighed, and then looked up to face all of them.


“The thing is…” Kazuya began, “I did have a dream last night…one that I’m a little embarrassed to talk about.”


“What was it about, Kazuya?” asked Satellizer with equal parts concern and curiosity.


“You can tell us, Kazuya,” insisted Rana.  “We’re not going to judge you or think poorly of you.”


The other Pandoras all had similar shared sentiments on their faces as they focused solely on their group Limiter.  For a moment, the room was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.  After a few more seconds passed, Kazuya decided to let it out.


“The dream I had…” began Kazuya once more.


“Yes, Kazuya?” asked Ganessa.


“I was…at a wedding.”


Many of the Pandoras instinctively raised an eyebrow, their curiosity clearly piqued upon hearing this.


“You were at a wedding…” pondered Ingrid out loud.  “Were you a guest at this wedding?”


“More than that,” answered Kazuya.


“Were you…the groom?” asked Holly.


Kazuya slowly nodded his head in response.  That made the women all the more curious, with their heartbeats picking up noticeably and faint blushes forming on their cheeks.


“So then, you were getting married in your dream,” started Charles.  “If it’s not too much to ask, may we inquire as to who you were marrying?”


Kazuya’s own heartbeat picked up and he instinctively hung his head low so that he was looking straight down at his feet.  Clearly, his nerves were getting the better of him.


‘Oh geez,’ thought the young man, ‘they’re really going to make me say it, aren’t they?’


“Kazuya,” said Cassie, “it’s okay.  We shouldn’t be pressing you on something like this.  You don’t have to tell us if it’s making you uncomfortable.”


“Yeah,” added Arnett.  “I’m really sorry for prying.  I didn’t mean to put you on the spot like that.  I swear I-”


“It was you,” said Kazuya, his head still staring at the floor.


The Pandoras instinctively blinked in rapid succession up hearing the young man’s answer.


“Come again, Kazuya?” asked Ticy.


“It was…all of you.” Kazuya repeated, slowly lifting his head up to look at all the women gathered.  “In the dream, I was in a cathedral, wearing a groom’s outfit.  Then all of you enter the cathedral, coming down the aisle while the music plays.  You all stand gathered before me, each of you wearing a custom-designed bridal dress…and…”


“And what, Kazuya?” asked Satellizer with bated breath.


“You all look beautiful…more beautiful than mere words can do justice.  The sight of all of you standing before me renders me breathless.”  Kazuya said this, with the smallest of tears forming in the corners of his eyes.  “I partly feel a little ashamed having just told you all that, because I can’t help but feel like some kind of chauvinistic pig or some kind of womanizer, but that’s really how I felt in the dream when I laid eyes upon all of y-”


Before he could get another word out, Kazuya found himself being hoisted up as a pair of large hands lifted him up by his armpits.  He only had enough time to register one sentence being said before a pair of luscious lips made contact with his face.


“Oh, come here you little cutie you!” said Roxanne


Once again, Kazuya Aoi found himself being lifted several feet off the ground and in the embrace of an amazonian beauty, with her mouth engulfing his own as her tongue invaded his personal space while her colossal bosom smooshed against his chest.  Currently, Roxanne had her arms wrapped completely around Kazuya’s frame, holding him with just enough pressure that he wouldn’t fall, but not so much that he risked getting the air forced out of his lungs.


After a good twenty seconds or so of hardcore smooching, Roxanne pulled back and spoke to the young man currently ensnared in her embrace.


“You keep saying sweet things like that, and how is a girl supposed to respond, you little charmer?  I have half a mind to rip off your clothes, tear mine off, call in sick and have a proper lovefest with you right now here on the bed.” Roxanne declared with a glossed-over look in her eyes.  Kazuya was getting nervous to the point where he wondered if he would see little heart-shaped icons beaming within Roxanne’s pupils.  Apparently, he said the right words that got the super buxom Pandora extremely “in the mood” as things stood…and at the start of the day, no less!


“Roxanne,” said Holly with a hint of warning in her voice.  “Don’t get me wrong, I’m pretty sure I speak for everyone else when I say how touched we are by what Kazuya just said, but now is REALLY not the time to be doing what I’m pretty damn sure that you’re set on doing.”


“So when do you want to schedule the wedding, Darling?” asked Roxanne to Kazuya, slightly ignoring what Holly just said.  While she certainly heard every single word the British Pandora said, Roxanne was simply too “in heat” to bear the warning.  “This month or next month?  And where would you like to have our honeymoon?  Paris?  Rome?  Maybe somewhere in Greece or perhaps Spain?  Personally, I think I’d like to see the Tuscan countryside when the weather is nice and all that, but that’s just my opinion and all tha-”


“Earth to Zombie Girl,” stated Charles, breaking the American Pandora out of her lovey-dovey dreamfest.  “Don’t go sending out the wedding invitations and all that right off the bat, will you?  And don’t go trying to ride Kazuya like a buckin’ bronco too for that matter.”


“Oh, come on now,” replied Roxanne with a slight pout.  “All joking and teasing aside, are ANY of you here turned off by what Kazuya just said?  I’m being completely honest and upfront on that part, just to set the record straight.  Anybody here outright DISGUSTED by what Kazuya just told all of us?  Pardon the irony of it all, but “speak now or forever hold your peace” as they say during those kinds of ceremonies.”


The looks on all of the other women were telling enough.  Not a single one of them raised any kind of objection or showed disgust or revulsion at Kazuya’s admission during his dream.  If they were being honest, they were all quite elated, given the blushes on their cheeks and the increase in their heartbeats at hearing that Kazuya dreamed about tying the knot with all of them.  Even the more reserved types like Ingrid, Creo, and Holly were sporting rather noticeable blushes on their cheeks the moment Kazuya confessed to dreaming about making them his wives.


“Of course nobody here takes offense of any kind towards what Kazuya told us,” said Chiffon.  “In fact, I’m going to go out on a limb and say that hearing that made us all very happy.  Am I wrong on that, ladies?”


Not a single one of the other Pandoras objected in any way to what Chiffon just asked.  Some of the more “head-over-heels” types like Satellizer and Rana simply shook their heads indicating “no” to Chiffon’s question, which meant that they were clearly ecstatic about Kazuya dreaming about marrying them, as well as him describing how beautiful they were in his eyes.


“So then, if everyone is basically as happy as I am about hearing what our darling little Kazuya here just told us all, then what exactly is the problem?” asked Roxanne, who stille had Kazuya firmly in her embrace, resting his head into the slope of her cleavage and breathing in her rich feminine aroma.


“It’s not that we aren’t happy about what we just heard,” explained Elizabeth, “it’s simply a matter of timing, that’s all.  A thing like this shouldn’t be rushed or seized upon in the heat of the moment.  Cultivating a meaningful relationship requires a modicum of restraint and not acting on sheer impulse at the drop of a hat.  And besides, we DO have classes coming up, and I doubt that the instructors are going to let us take the day off just so we can have a passionate, R-rated love session with Kazuya…as tempting as that may be, of course.”  Elizabeth shot Kazuya a sideways glance as her blush picked up slightly in intensity, showing that she most certainly WANTED to do what Roxanne was getting at, but allowed the more refined and ladylike part of her mind to overrule her baser instincts.


“Exactly,” added Chiffon.  “It’s simply a matter of timing, both in the immediate sense and in the longer term, that’s all.  Make no mistake,” Chiffon turned her gaze to Kazuya before resuming, making sure the Limiter was looking at her as she spoke, “we are ALL touched deeply by what Kazuya just said, and I’m sure that we’re all very, VERY happy to hear that from him.  We just shouldn’t rush this kind of thing, that’s all we’re saying.  It’s like a saying about wines:  The best ones need to age right, as well as the need for them to breathe in order to be satisfied the most.  So just hold back on your instincts a smidgen, Roxanne, okay?  That’s all we’re asking.”


“Oh, alright,” groaned Roxanne, following up by grumbling the term “party pooper” before gently setting Kazuya back down on his feet…but only letting him go after giving him one more passionate kiss (no tongue this time around).


“Chiffon,” spoke up Ganessa.


“Yes?” replied said Pandora.


“Not to be a prude or sound snide or anything, but since Roxanne got to swoop in and sneak a kiss from Kazuya like that, would it be out of turn for me to…to…”  Ganessa started blushing more intensely as she struggled to get the words out.


“I’m guessing what my fellow redhead is getting at,” said Arnett, deciding to step in on Ganessa’s behalf, “is that it’s only fair that the rest of us get a turn with Kazuya since Roxanne got some quality time with him just now.”


“That’s a fair analysis to make.  If any of you aren’t in the mood to partake, just wait downstairs and we’ll all gather together once we’re done.”  Chiffon looked around the room to see if anybody would take up her offer.


Not a single Pandora opted to leave the bedroom.


It was becoming more apparent - day by day - that whenever the chance for an intimate makeout session was presented, there was pretty much a zero percent chance that ANY of Kazuya’s Pandoras would opt out of it.  Each and every one of them were becoming more and more smitten with the young man; some were just more open about it compared to others (Satellizer, Rana, and Roxanne currently being at the top end of that list in terms of how open and exposed they were about their affections towards the young man).


So it was that the next fifteen minutes were spent with Kazuya having an intimate makeout session with the remaining Pandoras in his group (one minute a piece per Pandora, so that they wouldn’t be there for too long).  There was just the concern that Roxanne might try to sneak in another kiss at the very end, but fortunately there were enough eyes on her to keep the American Pandora on her leash and pulling another fast one.


Once every Pandora got her share of kiss-themed ‘Kazuya Time” for the morning, the group made their way out the front door and towards the food court to grab a quick breakfast before getting the day rolling.


It wasn’t just Kazuya who had some rather vivid dreams last night.  Another member of the Aoi Family was also having a particularly detailed dream, though this one was no mere sexual fantasy, but that of a memory.


And a rather horrific one at that.


In the dream, there were flashes of an event that happened more than a decade ago.  A weeping woman.  An infant in another woman’s arms.  A distraught husband.  A worried daughter.  Gengo himself in the middle of all of it.


And a gun too.


In the dream, Gengo is standing in a living room, with another younger man also standing in the room.  Kazuha is there, herself a small child, not yet even entering puberty at that point in time.  Kazuya is also there, just an infant, little more than a year old.


The younger man standing alongside Gengo is in his mid/late twenties, with dark blue hair that bordered on black.  His build is lean and healthy, standing around 5’9’’ tall.  He has a mild amount of stubble on his chin and bags under his eyes, indicating stress and a lack of sleep.


As for the weeping woman, she’s around twenty-five years old by her appearance.  She has a modest figure in terms of her curves and bosom (around a C-cup or so).  Her hair is dark brown, tied up in a ponytail.  She is unaugmented, and therefore standing around five-and-a-half feet in height or so.  She’s also weeping uncontrollably in the dream.


And she’s the one holding the gun.  A revolver specifically.


“Orie, stop this at once!”  shouted Gengo firmly.


“Honey, put the gun down,” begged the younger man.  “Please.”


The woman named Orie simply stares at the two men with a “deer in the headlights” look on her face, as if they were speaking a foreign language to her.  Of course, that wasn’t the case.  She knew exactly what they were saying.  She was Japanese just like they were after all.


She was also married into the Aoi Family to boot.


“He’s not my child.” whimpered Orie.


“Of course he is.” stated Gengo firmly.  “Kazuya IS your son.”


“He might have been conceived in me, but he wasn’t BIRTHED in me.” replied Orie.  “That means I’m not his rightful mother.  That title belongs to HER.”  Orie speaks the last word with a tone implying vindictive bitterness.


The woman in question who Orie refers to is a Pandora, currently seated in the room, with an infant Kazuya nestled against her rather gargantuan bosom.  Being that she is a Pandora, the woman is currently seated on the floor in the living room, given that the building is not catered to house Pandora.  If she were to stand up straight, everything from her gigantic breasts on up would disappear through the ceiling, given that she was a few inches over eleven feet in height.  As for the rest of her, she is stunningly beautiful, with a particularly trim waistline and both hips and bosom that flare out at both ends, giving her rather sinful curves.  Her rich blond hair is long, going past down her buttocks in length, while the irises in her eyes shine a brilliant gold.  Her demeanor is calm and collected, remaining silent while everyone else spoke.  Though every time the conversation seemed to become tense, the women gently presses Kazuya more and more into her bosom, perhaps out of an instinctive desire to breastfeed him or to simply rock him to sleep.


“Orie please,” said the younger man.  “Don’t do this.  We’re a family.  Don’t tear us apart, honey.  I’m begging you.  Don’t do this to us PLEASE!”


“Ryu,” whispered Orie.  “Oh Ryu…I want to believe you so badly.  But I’m afraid I know better.”


“Orie, please,” stared Gengo once more.  “Just put the gun down and breathe.  We can talk this out.  There’s no need for this.  Listen to your husband.”


Orie turns to Gengo, furrowing her eyebrows and shooting him a scowl in response.  For a moment, Gengo wonders if she’s going to raise the gun up and towards him, given how it shakes in her hand.  The woman is clearly in a whirlwind of emotions at the moment.  The younger man named Ryu slowly makes his way towards Orie.


“Honey, please,” begins Ryu once more.  “Just listen to me.  Don’t look at my father.  Look at me.  Listen to the sound of my voice, dear.  It’s going to be okay.”


“Ryuuichi,” sighed Orie, “face facts:  Kazuya never breastfeeds from me.  I can’t hold him without him crying.  He simply doesn’t see me as his mother, no matter what I do.  But that woman…he’s the exact opposite with her.  He’s so…at peace when he’s in her arms.  And he breastfeeds from her so willingly.  And I can see it on her face how happy and content she is when he does so.  It’s too much for me to bear.  I just…I just can’t…”  The tears come even harder as Orie whimpers and shivers in a mix of sadness and rage.


“I told you before,” said Gengo.  “Kazuya is different.  He’s not a normal baby.  His needs are different from that of other children.  But even so, that doesn’t mean you’re not his mother.  And I’m sure when he’s older, he’ll understand that and he’ll love you all the same.”


“Could you PLEASE stop talking, Gengo?” growled Orie in response.  “Otherwise, I’m not sure WHAT I’ll end up doing, but I doubt it’ll go over well for you.”  The vibrations in the woman come even stronger, the revolving rattling in her hand.


“Baby, please,” said Ryuuichi once more.  “Don’t listen to him.  Listen to me.  Kazuya IS your son, just like Kazuha IS your daughter.  I know that Kazuya will love you once he’s older.  He just needs a little time, that’s all.  When he’s older, we’ll talk to him and tell him the truth.  But just because he didn’t come out of your womb, that doesn’t make you any less of a mother to him.”


“Even Kazuha sees that woman as more of a mother than she does with me!” interjected Orie.  “I’ve seen it plenty of times now.  The picture of a perfect family.  So happy and content with one another.  Sometimes the sight of it is too much for me to bear.  Sometimes I just…I…”  Orie starts to pant as her mind dwells.


“That’s not true!” stated Kazuha.  “It’s true that I love Cassandra like a mother, but I also love you too!  I love you both equally!  And I don’t want us to fight over this!”  The tears in Kazuha’s eyes start to form as she stares at her mother.


Orie simply shoots her daughter a sad smile as her lips tremble for a moment.  She then turns back to face Gengo and Ryuuichi, then turns her gaze towards the Pandora holding Kazuya against her bosom.  The sight of it changes the look on Orie’s face from that of sadness to disgust.  


And then to sorrow.  


Then to rage.


Then to hopelessness.


Time seemed to slow down as Orie began to raise up her arm holding the gun.


“Honey, what are you doing?” asked a nervous Ryuuichi as he inched closer.


“I’m sorry, my love,” says Orie with a hushed whimper.  “But I just can’t live this life anymore.  I can’t be a part of this family any longer.  Not if I can’t be the rightful mother.”


“Orie, don’t do this!” shouts Gengo.


Orie pulls back the revolver's hammer as she raises the gun up higher and higher until it’s aimed at its intended target.  The chamber rotates as the definitivel “click” is made, signifying the gun is ready to be fired.


“Orie NO!” shouts Gengo.


“ORIE!” shouts Ryuuichi.


“Mommy!” shouts Kazuha.


Then the gunshot.


And everything goes black.

Chapter End Notes:

Thought about adding more to Gengo's side of the chapter, but I'll just follow up with that in the next installment, whenever I get around to putting that one out.