- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some more lighthearted lovey-dovey interaction between Kazuya and members of his harem.  Things get a little "hot and heavy" at the end.

Two days have passed since Gengo’s phone call to Sister Margaret…


Currently, Kazuya Aoi found himself lounging in the lower-level pool at the mansion compound.  More accurately, he was lounging atop a particularly large flotation device (or “floatie” as some refer to it).  “How large of a floatie?” one may ask.


Large enough for two Pandoras to lounge upon as if they were laying on a beach towel, to be specific.


At the moment, the two Pandoras consisted of Creo Brand and Arnett McMillan, both of them wearing particularly revealing bikinis (showing generous amounts of breast flesh and cleavage up top and a decent amount of their buttocks and flesh long their upper thighs, hips, and the lowest parts of their stomachs at the lower end).  Arnett’s bikini was colored a fiery red to match her hair color, while Creo’s was colored pure snow white, complimenting her own hair color in turn.  To any warm-blooded male, the two of them were goddamn walking wet dreams worthy of being in a high-end modeling magazine, if not on the front cover outright.


Kazuya himself - wearing a modest pair of dark blue swim shorts - was nestled between the two of them, with Arnett on his left and Creo on his right.  In his current position, his head rested roughly level with their generous bosoms and his feet went down to around where their knees were resting.  The gap between the two Pandoras was just wide enough for Kazuya to rest comfortably without being too squished between the two of them, with room made to allow for their arms to droop around him and ensnare him in their collective embrace.  Arnett’s right arm and Creo’s left arm looped around the young man, holding him both against each respective girl while keeping him nestled in his place.  It was somewhat remarkable that he didn’t find himself being compressed, given that he was effectively being hugged from opposite ends, but both Arnett and Creo had managed to apply JUST enough pressure so as to not harm the young man…only to hold him oh so tenderly against their soft yet powerful forms and drown him in both the collective warmth of their body heat and the smell the respective perfumes they were wearing.


It was a sensation which your typical horndog of a heterosexual male might ponder as to whether or not he had died and gone to Heaven.


The time of day was early evening, with Kazuya’s group having finished up their classes for the day.  Deciding to get in their share of “Kazuya Time,” both Arnett and Creo figured that they might as well have some quality intimacy in a setting other than on a couch in the living room or in the master bedroom.  And besides, what better time to get some quality “skinship” with their Limiter than at a pool of all places?


Sure, there was always the option of maximizing “skinship” time in the bathroom, but that would have been a little too obvious, and risked the chance of the other Pandoras feeling the need to step in before things got too hot and heavy, with Satellizer almost certain to barge right in and either snatch Kazuya away from the other two…or else join in on the fun if she couldn’t have the Limiter all to herself.


Therefore, the young man was currently nested between the two third-year Pandoras as the trio leisurely floated in the center of the massive, gymnasium-sized pool at the lower levels of the compound.  Along with those three, there was also Satellizer, Rana, Ingrid, Attia, Ganessa, Chiffon, Roxanne, and Cassie found in various spots throughout the pool area, either in the pool itself or else lounging along the edge of the pool on one of the various pieces of patio furniture.


As for those who weren’t currently in attendance alongside Kazuya and those previously mentioned:  Holly and Kaho decided to pair up in making dinner for tonight.  Ticy wanted to spend a little time with her pet turtle before heading over to the gym and get a quick run in on one of the treadmills for a bit.  Charles felt like reviewing the course material from today’s classes as well as catching up with her father via a facetime chat.  And as for Julia (surprisingly enough), she just wanted to get some quality reading time in regarding a novel she had brought with her on the journey over to West Genetics.


“Oh, don’t you worry,” said Julia before leaving the group.  “There’ll be plenty enough time for me to have my share of fun with Kazuya…and the rest of you all, of course.”  Julia licked her lips right afterwards, which made the other Pandoras curious as to whether or not the indigo-haired, amber-eyed beauty was simply being playful…or if she was more serious than joking in what she was getting at.


“Figured that I might as well give someone else a chance to get her share of “Kazuya Time” and all that.  Less competition to help better the odds and all that.”  Julia elaborated, but not before pulling a fast one on everybody present before they went their ways.


Using a basic Accel Turn (going “only” 380mph), Julia closed the gap between herself and Kazuya, stopping on a dime at only three feet or so in front of the young man, lifted him up by his armpits and brought him in for a five-second-long smooch (no tongue involved, mercifully enough).  Obviously, the act caught both the young man and all the other Pandoras off guard with how forward Julia could be at times (though it certainly got a grin of appreciation from Roxanne all the same; it seemed like the two were kindred spirits when it came to staking their claims).


“Hey!  No fair!” moaned Rana while Satellizer puffed her cheeks in a rather adorable pout at Julia’s underhandedness.


But before anything more could be said or done in response to Julia’s shenanigans, the Maverick of Walpurgis had accelerated once more from the group, leaving a gust of wind with the change in air pressure.


“Please no accelerating through the house, Julia!” hollered Chiffon.  “We don’t want to cause an accident and break something!”


“Or barrel through a wall…” Attia snidely remarked.


“Well, she certainly lives up to the “Maverick” part of her title, in any case,” stated Elizabeth.  “She’s certainly not afraid to act “in the moment” when it comes to the things she wants.”


“I like that part about her.” stated Roxanne bluntly with a smile.


“A little temperance and restraint wouldn’t kill her though,” muttered Cassie in response.


“Hey, just be glad she didn’t decide to make YOU her target, Miss Godspeed of the East,” grinned Roxanne in reply, which in turn made Cassie blush somewhat in embarrassment.  It was an understandable response, given that more times than not, Cassie would be the victim of Julia’s sexually-charged advances in one form or another.


Perhaps Julia Munberk had simply expanded her list of targets to include Kazuya as well as Cassie now?  Who knows…given enough time, it was quite possible that NOBODY in the group would be safe from the Maverick’s “hunger.”


Anyway, back to Kazuya and the others at the pool…


The young man was currently resting on his back, staring up at the ceiling, and doing his best to nonchalantly hide the raging erection that was building in his shorts.  Given that he was pressed up against SO much delectable female flesh - especially with a D-cup sized breast (D-cup by Pandora standards, mind you) on either side of his head - it was a minor miracle that neither Arnett nor Creo had run their hands and traced their fingers over the stiffy he was currently sporting.


Kazuya WAS a young, heterosexual male after all.  Even if his sense of what constitutes being a gentleman was strong within his very character, his body had no reservations about showing appreciation of the female form.


‘Please don’t notice.  Please don’t notice.  Please don’t notice.’  thought Kazuya as the trio floated gently along the pool’s surface.


“Hey, Kazuya?” asked Arnett, breaking the young man’s train of thought.


“Y-yeah?” asked a slightly started Kazuya.


“By chance, could you do us a favor, if it’s not too much to ask?”  Arnett shifted her upper body somewhat so that she was propped up on her elbow and looking down to face her Limiter.


“What’s that?” asked Kazuya.


“Could you…well…it might seem a little odd, but…would you be willing…to…to…”  The tone in Arnett’s voice indicated a touch of girlish embarrassment.


“Willing to?” asked a curious Kazuya.


“Would you be willing to give us a massage?” asked Arnett with a mild blush on her cheeks.


Kazuya simply blinked in response for a few seconds, trying to make sure he just heard Arnett correctly.


“A…massage?” asked Kazuya.


Arnett nodded in response, the blush still on her face.


“That’s a rather out-of-the-blue thing to ask, Arnett.” stated Creo turning to her fellow Pandora.  “And why include me in this?”


“Oh, so you DON’T want a massage from Kazuya then?” Arnett shot back with a subtle grin.  Creo pulled back a bit, not expecting that kind of reply from Arnett as she was now ALSO blushing somewhat.


“O-of course I’d like a massage from Kazuya, but I don’t want to FORCE him into it or make him feel weird about it, that’s all.” Creo turned her view back and forth between Arnett and Kazuya as she said this.


“Well, of course I don’t want to making things weird either,” stated Arnett.  “That’s why I figured that I’d ask him.”


“Ummm…” said Kazuya, wondering if he should intervene in the middle of the conversation between these two amazonian beauties.


“Yes, Kazuya?” asked both Pandoras simultaneously as they gazed down at the young man between them, their attention now solely focused on him.


“I don’t mind giving you ladies a massage and all,” began Kazuya.  “Though I must confess that I don’t have a lot of practice with that sort of thing.  The only other person I’ve given massages to is…well…my sister.”  Obviously, Kazuya was rather embarrassed at mentioning anything regarding his family history, especially from his younger years.


Of course, both Arnett’s and Creo’s hearts were aflutter upon hearing of Kazuya’s willingness for some skin-close physical intimacy, even though they were trying their hardest to not melt like butter and gush to the point of becoming full-blown stereotypical schoolgirls screaming in joy as if they were at some kind of boyband concert.


So it was that Kazuya found himself straddled alongside Arnett’s backside, rubbing and kneading along the contours of her neck, shoulders, and the upper portion of her backside.  Given that he was massaging someone who was twice his height, he most definitely had a LOT of surface area to cover.


While Kazuya certainly hoped that he was doing an adequate job to satisfy Arnett in terms of his massage technique, what he was REALLY worried about was her feeling his rock-solid member as he moved back and forth along the various spots of her backside.  The last thing he wanted her to do was freak out or feel awkward at the prospect of her body being poked by “Kazuya Jr.” while the Limiter was doing his utmost to get the tension out of her muscles.


If Kazuya only knew just how hard Arnett herself was trying not to mewl or moan at just how damn GOOD his massage was.  The redhead wasn’t necessarily expecting the young man to be a professional masseuse or anything along those lines, but her expectations were blown out of the water with dynamite (figuratively speaking, of course) as the young man’s fingers, palms, and knuckles went to work along her neck, shoulders, and essentially everything  above her waistline.  It took every fiber of Arnett’s willpower not to squeak out or gasp in sheer reflex at just how goddamn pleasurable Kazuya’s touch was.


“Is everything okay, Arnett?” asked Kazuya with genuine concern, hoping that he was neither pushing too hard or boring her with his touching.


“Y-yeah,” replied a slightly flustered Arnett.  “You’re doing great, Kazuya.”


“Well then, if you’d like, I can do your legs next,” Kazuya offered.


“Oh, um…sure, that would be…nice.” Arnett replied with a mild blush on her cheeks.


“Something wrong?” asked a slightly worried and confused Kazuya, sensing that something was off.


“N-no, nothing’s wrong, nothing at all.” said Arnett with a touch of embarrassment in her voice.  The normally cool, party-girl redheaded Pandora was fast turning into a weak-in-the-knees maiden-hearted schoolgirl within seconds…and all from the simple touch of the Limiter she was partnered up with.


“Okay then, if you’re sure…” Kazuya replied, turning to focus on Arnett’s lower half.  Deciding to err on caution and not massage Arnett’s buttocks (tempting as it was, for certain), Kazuya began working his way along her thighs, using both hands on one of her thighs, then focusing on the other thigh after a minute or so.  He did this back-and-forth motion for a few minutes, earnestly trying to put his all into the ministrations of his hand motions as he made his way further and further down Arnett’s legs.


By the time Kazuya reached her calves, Arnett was starting to tense up a bit.  This of course made Kazuya particularly curious as to why she would react that way.


“Arnett, if I’m making you uncomfortable, I can stop, you know.  I don’t want this to be awkward or feel unwanted in any way, so if you want me to stop, just tell me and I’ll…” said Kazuya.


“No!” Arnett interrupted, and pulled back a bit in embarrassment at the suddenness of her response.  “S-sorry about that, Kazuya.  Please, go on.  You’re not making this weird at all, I can promise you that.  In fact, if you want to use a little more force in your massage, by all means feel free to do so.  I’ve just been a little tense all over, that’s all.”


“Okay,” shrugged Kazuya in response, figuring that he was given the proverbial “greenlight” to continue.  As he made his way along her calves and eventually down to both her ankles and feet, Kazuya really went to town on the bottom-most part of Arnett’s limbs.


From her perspective, Arnett was once again drowning in bliss.  It took everything within her not to outright moan or sigh her approval of Kazuya’s touch.  The guy was GOOD at what he did.  She only fretted over the others eventually finding out and wanting him to give all of them massages as well, given that pretty much all of those who were present had their eyes on Arnett floating in the center of the pool and getting a massage from Kazuya.  Arnett wagered that Satellizer in particular was feeling particularly jealous at the sight of such a thing and was half-tempted to swim out to the pool’s center and snatch Kazuya away in her arms just so that she could have a one-on-one massage session with the Limiter.


“By chance, could you flip over, Arnett?” asked Kazuya, knocking Arnett out of her schoolgirl daydreaming.


“Come again?” asked the redhead.


“I figured that I’d get your frontside now, at least from the waist down, if that’s alright with you, of course.” explained Kazuya.


‘Ever the gentleman,’ thought Arnett in response as she grinned at the second-hand sense of chivalry ingrained within him.


Arnett proceeded to slowly rotate until her back was resting against the floatie.  She closed her eyes and sighed, trying to relax and let Kazuya finish up with the massage.  Once more, the series of rubs and pressing continued from her feet along up her legs.  Slowly, Arnett could feel Kazuya’s fingers make there way up her ankles, first going to work on her right shinbone for a minute or so…


Which of course meant that he would proceed onto her left shinbone.


If Arnett was paying attention to these circumstances (given the blissful state she was in at that moment), she might have had the consideration to warn Kazuya about a Pandora’s “weak spot,” which was something that was exclusive and unique among ALL Pandoras, insofar that it varied between where said spot was located along the contours of a Pandora’s body.  And in Arnett’s case, her weak spot was her left shinbone.


The moment Kazuya’s hands rested upon said shinbone and began kneading along the contours of her leg, Arnett’s mind was hit with a shotgun blast of highly intense pleasure.  She instinctively gasped as her back arched, her hips bucked, and her entire body shivered, quivered, and vibrated in sheer ecstasy.  The sound of moaning most definitely got EVERYONE’S attention at that point…and made Kazuya instinctively pull back and release his hands from Arnett’s leg.


“Oh my god, I’m so sorry, Arnett!” said a flustered Kazuya.  “Did I hurt you?”


“N-no, K-Kazuya,” the redheaded “Slashing Trickster” responded in panting breaths.


At that very moment, Arnett was thankful enough that she was wearing bikini bottoms.  Otherwise, Kazuya would have almost undoubtedly caught a sight of her “squirting” her approval, given just how pleasurable the experience of him going to town on her weak spot had made her.  She could only hope that the smell of her “release” wouldn’t be so pungent and strong as to give away what she had just done at that very moment.


“Maybe I should take a break and let you catch your breath.” Kazuya suggested, figuring that Arnett needed a few minutes to calm down after reaching her “mountaintop,” so to speak.


“I’m fine, Kazuya,” said a flustered Arnett, not wanting the good times with the Limiter to end just yet.


“Tell you what, Arnett,” inquired Creo, feeling the need to intervene.  “How about you take a few minutes to relax.  Kazuya could give me a massage in turn…if that’s alright with you of course, Kazuya.”  The tone in Creo’s voice clearly indicated that she deferred to the young man and only wanted him to proceed if he was okay with it.


“Um, okay then,” answered Kazuya.


Once again, Kazuya Aoi found himself mounted atop another amazonian beauty, seated effectively upon her buttocks as he kneaded, rubbed, and pushed here and there along the contours of her backside.  While he found Creo’s back to have a tad more muscular definition to it compared to Arnett’s, it was certainly no less attractive in his view.  He felt that made it safer for him to apply a little more pressure here and there as he massaged all along the backside of Creo’s upper half.


“Just let me know if I’m going too hard or not.” Kazuya said as he massaged.


“Will do, Kazuya.” sighed Creo in approval, feeling the same thing Arnett was feeling as the tension in her neck, shoulders, and lower back started to melt away.  “You’re doing wonderful, just so you know.  A girl could REALLY get used to this kind of thing.”


After a few minutes, Kazuya proceeded to do like he did earlier with Arnett and go to work on Creo’s lower half (ignoring her buttocks, out of modesty).


If Kazuya only had the bravery to ask at that time, he would have been surprised to find out that both Pandoras would have given him permission to effectively play with their asscheeks if he so desired.  Hell, some small part of their brains were practically BEGGING him to be adventurous and give their tushies some attention along with the other parts of their bodies.


Once Kazuya had finished up with Creo’s thighs and calves, he was proceeding to make his way down towards her ankles and feet.  It was at this point that Arnett decided to speak out a bit.


“Make sure to REALLY give the soles of Creo’s feet some proper love and attention now, Kazuya.” cooed Arnett in response.


Upon hearing that, the dark-skinned, white-haired beauty turned her head towards her redheaded companion.


“Arnett, what are you doing?” hissed Creo in little more than a whisper.


“I’ll be damned if I’m going to be the only one to practically “lose it” in front of Kazuya,” Arnett replied as she playfully stuck out her tongue.


“Alright then,” shrugged Kazuya, innocently believing that Creo’s feet might feel particularly tense and stiff and in need of a little increased pressure in order to get the knots of tension out of them.


Before Creo could say “Wait Kazuya!”, the Limiter’s hands made their way onto Creo’s left foot and gripped the appendage in his hands.  His fingers began to stroke and knead along the contours of her soles (which Kazuya found to be surprisingly smooth and pliant).  From heel to toe, Kazuya gave it his all on Creo’s foot, wanting to relieve whatever tension she had in it.


Once again, the Limiter had unknowingly triggered a Pandora’s “weak spot,” which in this case resulted in Creo whipping her head back (given that she was still lying on her stomach), her back arching as much as possible, her body shivering just like Arnett’s was minutes earlier, all of her muscles instinctively tensing, a rather adorable gasp escaping her lips…


And of course, Creo’s own body “squirting” its approval just a tad.


The normally stoic “Lightning Hammer” was reduced to a gushing, delicate maiden in the span of a few seconds once Kazuya worked his massaging magic onto the soles of her feet.  Breathing heavily and resting on her elbows at this point, Creo turned to Arnett and shot her a mild scowl and grumbled something incoherent as her piercing blue eyes made contact with Arnett’s own sparkling amber eyes, with the redhead shooting a playful grin, content that now the two of them had experienced the same sensation and were on an equal playing field once more.


“Creo, are you okay?” asked a slightly bewildered Kazuya.


“Y-yeah, nothing to worry about.” answered Creo, glad that she managed to regain her composure a little quicker than Arnett by comparison.


“Well um…would you like me to continue with your front then?” Kazuya asked.


“By all means, yes.” stated Creo, the eagerness in her voice betraying her normally stoic demeanor.


“Oh, and Kazuya…” added Arnett, deciding to jump into the conversation once more.


“Yeah?” asked the Limiter.


“Before we head back in, make sure to get our…our…” Arnett’s face was lighting up with a blush once more.


“Your?” asked a confused Kazuya.


“Our…dammit…” Arnett grumbled in frustration before pulling out whatever courage she could muster, “Our breasts and buttocks…make sure you get those as well.”


“W-what?!” asked a flustered Kazuya.  “Y-you’re serious?”


“Of course I am.” stated Arnett, who by this point was sporting a blush as red as her hair, given how embarrassed and sexually frustrated she was at admitting that she wanted some rather playful hanky-panky from her Limiter.  “I want your hands ALL over my body, understand?  We ARE partners after all.”


“That goes for me as well, of course,” said a blushing Creo, the look in her eyes a mix of determination as well as trembling in a particularly cutesy “girly-girl” fashion.


“Uhhh…ummm…okay…if you’re sure about this.” said Kazuya, still bewildered and in a state of disbelief at how FORWARD these women were becoming towards him in so short a time.


“We’re sure.” said both women in unison.


So it was that the next twenty minutes or so consisted of Kazuya kneading, fondling, and caressing both the bosoms and asscheeks of each woman, which of course got the same subdued moans and sighs from each of them, despite their best efforts to not lose their composure completely and risk having another orgasm.  While Kazuya’s touch on those places wasn’t as intense compared to when he touched their “weak points,” it was still blissful all the same.


As Kazuya was finishing up his massage session with each of them, Arnett decided to speak up once more.


“Thank you for that, Kazuya.” she said with a sort of “afterglow” in her demeanor, as if she had just woken up from a particularly wonderful nap.


“We most certainly appreciated that.” added Creo.


“I’m glad you two enjoyed that.” replied Kazuya with a slightly bashful grin.


“Oh, and I should give you thanks for one more thing,” stated Arnett with a hint of playful mischief in her eyes.


“And what would that be?” asked Kazuya, feeling a mild sense of foreboding.


As it turned out, Kazuya’s instincts were spot-on as Arnett instinctively reached out and grabbed the young man (gently, of course) by the waist, brought him directly in front of her, and kissed him…in the center of his swim shorts.


Fortunately, she didn’t pull down his shorts, or else she would have had her suspicions confirmed, but apparently, the feeling of Kazuya’s “excitement” poking into her body at times pretty much said all that needed to be said.


Once Arnett pulled her lips away from “Kazuya Jr.” (who again was enclosed within the swim shorts), she then handed Kazuya over to Creo, who proceeded to do the same thing and give an equally endearing kiss on the same spot.


Kazuya was just glad that he didn’t “lose it” himself right there and then.  Because chances would have been good that the musk he would have emitted (among other things) would have given him away completely.


“It makes a girl happy to know that she “excites” her man.” stated Arnett in a particularly husky whisper as she gazed longingly at Kazuya.


“I’m REALLY looking forward to when our Baptism occurs,” said Creo in an equally sexually-alluring tone of voice, her own eyes locked onto Kazuya with equal endearing measure.


Before Kazuya could vocalize a response, he was attacked by a tag-team kissing session from both Arnett and Creo, each of them giving him a loving French kiss while pressing him against her own D-cup bosom as she did so.  Each kiss lasted a minute or so (maybe 2 minutes, given how enraptured each woman was in pouring her affection into the kiss).  Once the kissing session was over, Kazuya just sat there, slightly dumbfounded at what just happened.


Both Arnett and Creo simply giggled in response at the cute innocence of the young man’s response before looking at one another and smiling.


“We should probably head back to shore before one of the others decides to “come aboard ship” and plunder our treasure.” joked Arnett.


“Or just sink us outright and loot our prize that way.” added Creo.


Deciding that they’ve had their fun without the risk of a catfight ensuing (especially from Satellizer or Rana), Arnett and Creo began collectively paddling towards the pool's edge using their hands, with Kazuya nestled between the two of them once more, pressed up against their bodies and basking in their collective warmth as well as the cocoon of so much supple female flesh pressed up against him as they merrily rowed along.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you found it amusing.