- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning: Somewhat smutty material in the dream sequence.  Reader discretion is advised.

1 day after the meeting at Gengo’s home…


The sun was beginning to rise, signaling the start of the new day for classes on campus to resume once more.  Kazuya and his partners were doing the usual routine:  Get out of bed (in which Kazuya was always shared in the presence of either two or three Pandoras in rotation at a time each night to keep things fair, last night being shared between Holly and Cassie), get dressed and decide on breakfast (whether to eat at home or grab a bite at the food court), and then proceed to head off to class right afterwards.


Sometimes there was the question as to whether showers should be taken in the morning or evening, but more often than not, the entire group (Kazuya and all 16 of his partners) tended to shower together in the evening after classes.  That was the more preferable option, given that there wasn’t the concern over making it to class in time…as well as there being adequate makeout time during the big group bathing session.  The funniest thing about it all was that Kazuya tended to be the biggest prude of the lot, whereas most of the Pandoras were only too eager to get the kissing-and-groping session on with full vigor.  Even the more shy and reserved types like Cassie and Kaho were becoming surprisingly more FORWARD when it came to physical intimacy with Kazuya…and even with their fellow Pandoras at times.


‘What kind of hormonally driven, perverted fantasy have I found myself in?’ asked Kazuya at such a revelation.  To be in a flower garden of women who were pretty much entering the realm of bisexual at this point was like some kind of over-the-top pervy teenage male’s wet dream come to life.  Was this a common feature among ALL Pandoras in these kinds of arrangements?


‘Maybe I’ll ask Arthur, Andre, and the other guys the next time I see them,’ pondered Kazuya.  It would be enlightening to get some outside perspective on that particular matter, just to see whether or not Kazuya’s group was an outlier or not on that specific issue.


But back to the day’s events and all that…


Foregoing the need for a morning shower, the group ended up having breakfast at home, with Chiffon - acting on her role as student council president - insisting on it.


“Let’s have a nice meal together here at home…like a family.” Chiffon said with her usual bubbly, upbeat smile.


“Wow, you’re really laying on the ‘super happy’ charm real quick today, Miss President,” said Charles, finding Chiffon’s sunny disposition to be ‘a little much,’ as some might put it.


“Aww, come on now,” replied Roxanne with her own grin, “what’s wrong with having an upbeat attitude now, huh?”


“There’s being upbeat, and then there’s Chiffon Fairchild’s level of upbeat,” said Julia, siding with Charles on this little playful back-and-forth banter competition, though of course it was all tongue and cheek, with no malicious intent behind it.


“I just felt that we should all have a nice sitdown meal together, that’s all,” stated Chiffon plainly while still keeping her upbeat demeanor.


“I don’t see a problem with that,” added Ticy, ever the wingwoman to Chiffon that she was, as both student council vice president and Chiffon’s closest friend.


“I agree with Chiffon on this,” added Kazuya, which in turn got ALL eyes on him for speaking up.  The action made him feel rather self-conscious, figuring that it shouldn’t be THAT big of a deal for him to engage in conversation now and then among his partners.


What Kazuya noticed was that while their gazes were focused on him, there was most definitely no ill intent or anything malicious in the way they looked at him.  In a way, it was quite the opposite.  From what Kazuya could discern in reading a person’s facial expression, there seemed to be a sense of…what word would best describe it?  Doting?  Longing?  The emotional sentiment Kazuya could best conceptualize would be something of a mix between a protective streak, akin to that of a motherly or sisterly nature, and something more…intimate, like that of a lover.


While Kazuya had come to understand by now that most pairup matches between Pandoras and their chosen Limiter usually ended up having elements of romance, he couldn’t help but feel that the way his Pandoras seemed to practically hang on his every word seemed…a bit much.  It was as if all business was immediately dropped if Kazuya had something to say.  All that was missing was the proverbial record scratch to silence everything that was going on before Kazuya gave his two cents on an issue.


In any case, the atmosphere came off as rather awkward, so Kazuya decided to try and break the ice to get the day moving along.


“Umm, did I say something wrong?” Kazuya asked the group.


“Oh heavens no!  Not at all, Kazuya.” said Chiffon with a slight chuckle.


“Exactly,” added Rana, “it’s just nice to hear you speak from time to time, that’s all.”  The high-spirited Tibetan girl followed through with her follow-up by leaning forward and scooping Kazuya up in her arms, holding him against her torso/bosom as was becoming the case with literally ALL of his Pandoras by this point.


That was something else Kazuya had become more mindful of by this point:  His partners - ALL of his partners - were becoming less and less shy about physical displays of intimacy, whether that involved holding him firmly against their breasts while carrying him, kissing him on the mouth (French style or otherwise), or snuggling up during both bathing sessions and when falling asleep (Chiffon in particular LOVED to snuggle up to Kazuya when it was her turn in bed), these women were becoming more and more affectionate as time passed.  Even those like Kaho, Cassie, Creo, Holly, and Ingrid were starting to open up more with such passionate displays of yearning.  It was one more thing Kazuya took mental note of to bring up the next time he had some one-on-one time with his fellow Limiters.


“Well then, if there are no objections then, shall we, ladies?” asked Elizabeth to the rest of the group, sensing unanimity among the final decision.


Sure enough, no objections were raised, and the whole gang gathered around once more for one big group breakfast session.


“Not that I mind having a nice meal together like this and all,” said Kaho during the meal, “but can we afford to be so lax right now?  It’s not like it’s the weekend or anything, and we DO have classes in less than an hour.  So can we really afford to be taking our time like this?”


“Well, funny thing about that,” replied Chiffon, “there was something I wanted to run by all of you.  There are going to be some changes regarding our scheduling once more regarding classes.”


Sure enough, that got everyone else’s attention.  Even Ticy was rather curious as to what Chiffon just said, apparently not in the loop on this particular matter.


“What kind of changes?” asked Elizabeth.


Chiffon paused for a moment, thinking over the exact words to use now that she had the entire group’s attention.  After a few seconds, she cleared her throat before speaking once more.


“Well…the thing is,” Chiffon continued, “as of today, there’s a high likelihood that most of our classes will be here throughout the remainder of the school year.”


“Here?” asked Holly.  “By ‘here,’ you mean right here at home?”


“Precisely,” Chiffon answered with a grin.


“Is that even feasible?” asked Attia.


“Well, given the size of this facility, I’m pretty sure we could have some of the spare rooms converted into classrooms if need be.  If you’re concerned about necessary materials or retrofitting the rooms to accomodate the lot of us, there’s no need to worry on that end.  After all, we DO have our own indoor gymnasium and training area here already.  So converting some of the larger rooms into a classroom is hardly anything to worry about.”


“So…if the classes will be happening here,” reasoned Charles, “does that mean that we’ll be doing online learning then?”


“No, it will still be traditionally styled instruction, teachers and everything,” answered Chiffon.


“But wait,” inquired Cassie, “if the instruction will be happening here as you say, and it’ll still be like it was before…then doesn’t that mean…”


Cue awkward pause among the group before Chiffon spoke up once more.


“Yes, our instructors will be arriving here for our education.”


Upon finishing that very statement, there was a notification that the door had been opened via the interior doorbell going off, letting Kazuya’s group know that visitors had made their way into the building.


‘Why do I have an odd feeling about all this?’ thought Kazuya as he instinctively made his way out the kitchen towards the mansion’s open area where the front entrance was.


“Kazuya, wait!” called out Satellizer, instinctively following after him.  She was followed right afterwards by literally everyone else, obviously curious to see just who was making their way into the group’s home.


A moment later, the Pandoras rounded a turn and saw Kazuya standing just feet away from the newest arrivals…all seven of them no less.


Standing in one collective group were Yu-Mi Kim, Elize Schmitz, Amelia Evans, Violet L. Bridget, Kazuha Aoi, Su-Na Lee, and Margaret Lindman.  In Margaret’s case, instead of her traditional nun’s habit outfit, she was dressed in formal business wear (all black), consisting of a traditional form-fitting business jacket, a skirt ending midway along her thighs, dark stockings, and low-heeled black dress shoes.  Her black hair was tied up professionally into a mix between a ponytail and a bun as it draped over her backside.  The suit hugged Margaret’s figure QUITE nicely, accentuating her slim waist as well as her bosom (which Kazuya guessed was probably a D-cup if not an E-cup in terms of size).  In short, Margaret looked ravishing, even for a woman of her age, which in a way accentuated her allure all the more with the air of maturity in which she carried herself.


The other six Pandoras alongside Margaret were all wearing their usual attire which Kazuya and his classmates have come to expect of them; Yu-Mi in a business shirt & skirt, Elize in her opened white lab coat, Amelia and Violet wearing clothing combinations similar to Yu-Mi, and Kazuha wearing effectively the same uniform which Satellizer wore (only blue instead of red).  As for Su-Na, she was wearing a blue long-sleeved blouse with a long white dress going down to her lower shins and open-toed sandals with low heels.


Each newly-arrived Pandora (minus Margaret) was also carrying a suitcase in her hands, which made it pretty obvious as to what their intentions were regarding their arrival.


“Wow, this place certainly is grand,” said Yu-Mi as she took in the view of the place.


“Yeah, no kidding,” added Elize.  “The chairman certainly spares no expense when it comes to family, that’s for sure.”


The other Pandoras in the gang of seven simply took in the view in silence as they gazed upon the levels of craftsmanship and splendor of the whole place.  Given that none of them had been inside the building up until now, it was like walking into a royal palace from their viewpoint.  Soon enough, they were broken out of their gaze as they realized they had company.


“Sister Margaret, it’s good to see you all here!” stated Chiffon with a warm-hearted greeting.


“And you as well, Miss Fairchild,” replied Margaret with a warm, motherly smile in return.


Soon enough the group of seven newly arrived Pandoras started to mingle with the larger group of sixteen Pandoras, with the usual “How are you doing?” type of friendly banter going on between student and teacher.  The one exception to all of this was Su-Na Lee, who - being effectively a stranger to Kazuya’s partners by this point - mainly kept to herself, even struggling to maintain eye contact.  From Kazuya’s perspective, it seemed clear enough that this yet-to-be-known Pandora wasn’t great at socializing in general.


“So it’s true that you’re all here to instruct us here, at home I mean?” asked Elizabeth collectively to the seven new arrivals.


“Yep, that’s the gist of it,” answered Amelia.


“But, I’m a bit confused on something,” added Ticy.


“Yes, Miss Phenyl?” asked Elize.


“I can understand the case for five of you being here, but I’m not sure who this woman [gesturing to Su-Na] is over here, nice to meet you by the way, ma’am,” Ticy said with a smile towards Su-Na.


“Miss Su-Na Lee, and it’s a pleasure, miss,” Su-Na answered in turn, trying to form a genuine smile in turn (though Kazuya sensed it to be somewhat forced rather than organic).


“And then there’s your arrival as well, Sister Margaret,” continued Ticy.  “Not that your company isn’t welcomed, of course.  It’s always nice to see you.  I’m just a little confused as to why you’re here as well.”


“It is a bit odd to say the least,” added Arnett.


There was a momentary pause before Margaret decided to respond.


“Well, ladies,” began the stoic older Pandora, “I suppose this comes as rather surprising to all of you here, apart from Miss Fairchild of course, given that she was notified sometime last night of our pending arrival.  The thing is…we here HAVE come to continue your education here at West Genetics.  But there’s another reason for our arrival here as well…”


“That being?” asked Elizabeth.


Cue another awkward pause, with noticeable blushes on the faces of all seven newly-arrived Pandoras (minus Kazuha, who simply beamed with joyful contentment).


“We…” Margaret was struggling with the words, feeling particularly awkward in her delivery at this point.  “We are…[sigh]...we’re moving into this place as of today, per our orders from our superiors within Genetics.”


“Wait, so that means…” said Satellizer as her eyes increasingly widened at this revelation and the potential implication it alluded to.


“Yes, dear sister,” stated a somewhat embarrassed Violet, “we are effectively your live-in teachers from this point on…”


“And roommates,” added Amelia.


“By chance, is that ALL that you are relative to us in this arrangement?” inquired a rather curious Roxanne.


The older women looked at one another in response.  From the looks of their facial expressions, they were basically deciding who among them wanted to be the one to break it to their younger Pandoras.


‘Oh no, please no,’ thought Kazuya in the midst of all this while hanging on every word.  ‘This better not be what I’m feeling it is.’


“We’re not just your instructors and housemates in this arrangement,” stated Kazuha as she looked upon the whole group, then turned her loving gaze towards Kazuya, then back to the Pandoras once more.


“We are…your sisters, so to speak.”


Aside from Chiffon, the entire group of younger Pandoras stood there in subdued shock as their eyes slowly widened at what Kazuha had just said.  The implication was clear enough at this point.  Chiffon herself simply grinned as she opened up her arms towards Kazuha and said plainly with her own bubbly, warm smile:


“Welcome to the family.”


Kazuha came forward and hugged Chiffon in a warm embrace, the two Pandoras squeezing each other hard (but not crushingly so) as they figuratively melted into one another’s embrace.  It was clear enough that Chiffon not only knew about this latest arrangement, but was obviously looking QUITE forward to it to say the least.


For his part, Kazuya simply stared with wide eyes and mouth slightly ajar as he processed what Kazuha had just told the group:  These seven women weren’t just the group’s teachers anymore; they were now PART of the group, in just the same way as these sixteen younger women were now paired up with Kazuya (prior to getting a Baptism, of course).  Kazuya quickly did the math in his head at this latest addition.


“Twenty-three,” he whispered as he let that number sink in.


Oddly enough, at that very moment, all twenty-three of said women turned their collective gaze to the young man, sensing that his mood seemed to be off.


“Kazuya?” asked Satellizer and Rana simultaneously, the worry only too obvious in their voices.


“Are you okay?” asked Kazuha with equal concern.


“This is…” Kazuya said at little more than a whisper as he started to go light-headed, “just…too much.”


And with that, Kazuya abruptly fainted.


Before everything went dark, the freshman Limiter heard several cries of “KAZUYA!” as the group of nearly two dozen amazon beauties gathered around and descended upon his position.


After the momentary darkness, Kazuya slowly cracked his eyes open once more, flittering them briefly and was rather surprised to find out that he was no longer in the main entrance hall of his on-campus home.  In fact, he was no longer indoors, period.


For Kazuya found himself laying on his back, gazing at the sun shining overhead with the purest white clouds fluttering here and there while a cool, calming breeze greeted his skin.  The sky was a vibrant blue and the temperature felt quite lovely, heavenly even.  If he were to guess, the temperature was probably somewhere in the low-to-mid seventies with a light humidity, which made him guess that the season was either late spring or early summer…or perhaps late summer into early autumn.  Whatever the case, the day felt quite heavenly overall.


As Kazuya slowly leaned up from his resting position to discover a few things.  Aside from the fact that he was outdoors, Kazuya learned that he was apparently on a beach, as he caught a glimpse of the ocean, which had such vibrancy in its appearance.  The water was oddly enough both so blue and so clear at the same time that Kazuya wondered if he was even in Japan anymore.  The setting had a far more tropical feel to it than Kazuya would expect of his home country.


The other thing Kazuya discovered was that even though he was on the beach, he wasn’t actually laying ON the beach, meaning on the sand itself.


Instead, Kazuya was laying on a rather large surface area of very VERY soft human skin.


“Enjoying yourself, Darling?” asked a heavenly voice which reverberated with such power and yet such endearing and calming warmth.


Kazuya turned to see the lovely smiling face of one Satellizer L. Bridget, her golden blonde hair swaying gently in the breeze as her baby blue eyes locked onto Kazuya.  What was really surprising was that Satellizer was looking DOWN at Kazuya, even though she was effectively laying down just like he was.  Kazuya slowly stood up to get his bearings, which resulted in the ground he stood on vibrating as a powerful chuckle emanated from Satellizer’s lips.


“H-hey now, careful, that tickles, Sweetie,” said Satellizer in between bouts of giggling.  Apparently, the girl was VERY ticklish.


As Kazuya got his bearings, he found out that he was standing on Satellizer’s stomach…and found himself gazing up and up and UP at the British Pandora’s lovely face…which he couldn’t quite fully make out given that it was behind two MOUNTAINOUS breasts which hid everything below her nose from Kazuya’s perspective.


‘My god,’ thought Kazuya as he gazed upon Satellizer, ‘either I’ve shrunken or else she’s become very VERY big.  Not sure which it is.  Maybe a little of both?’


Another thing Kazuya noted as he surveyed his surroundings was that apparently both he and Satellizer were completely in the nude, given how chilly things suddenly felt from Kazuya’s perspective.  Looking down and seeing he was wearing absolutely nothing, Kazuya immediately seized up in embarrassment and covered his crotch with his hands.  Of course, Satellizer being nude too meant that her breasts were on full display for his viewing pleasure, with the gigantic swell of those creamy balls of super soft flesh, those swollen and puffy areolas standing so engorged in all their splendor, and of course those nipples which jutted out at (from Kazuya’s perspective) more than a foot in length, most likely indicating that they were erect…which of course meant that Satellizer was in a rather frisky mood at the moment.


“Something wrong, Darling?” asked Satellizer with a touch of worry in her voice.  “Why are you covering yourself?”


“Wh-what do you mean?” asked Kazuya in response.  “I don’t want you to see…well, you know…”  Kazuya felt his face begin to heat up in embarrassment.  No doubt he was sporting a raging blush at this point…as well as a particularly raging boner to boot.


Satellizer simply closed her eyes and sighed in response before opening them once more.


“Oh, Kazuya,” she said, clearly exasperated by his reaction, “whatever are we going to do with you?”


“We?” asked a confused Kazuya.


Before he could inquire further he suddenly found himself being lifted from behind by Satellizer’s right hand, with her fingers nimbly sneaking underneath Kazuya’s armpits as she lifted him up with the greatest of ease.  Using her fingers to force his arms apart and away from his crotch (with remarkably gentle dexterity), Satellizer held Kazuy in her right hand while bringing him closer and closer to her gigantic face.  Her head alone (from chin to top of her scalp) was longer than Kazuya’s height by several inches at least, if not a whole foot or more.


As Kazuya was brought closer and closer to her face, he pondered for a moment if he was about to be eaten.  From a rough on-the-spot guess, Kazuya estimated that Satellizer’s mouth (from his perspective) could fully open at a length of at least three feet (maybe even four), which would be a big enough opening to force Kazuya into her mouth, and even if she couldn’t swallow him whole, it would be ridiculously easy for her to pulverize his body to a pulp between her massive pearly white teeth.  Hell, if she just placed his head alone into her mouth and bit down, that would be the end of him, as the force of her bite at her current size would be akin to that of a guillotine finishing off Kazuya in one swift motion.


In the end, none of that happened…well, to be more specific, Satellizer did put a part of Kazuya’s body in her mouth.


A rather sensitive part, wink wink.


A moment later, Kazuya tensed up as his heartbeat kicked into high gear and Satellizer’s plush lips encircled Kazuya’s manhood as she began to delicately suck, occasionally prodding his member with the tip of her tongue.  It became clear within seconds that Satellizer was giving Kazuya a blowjob, or as much of one as she could given their differences in size anyway.


As far as Kazuya was concerned, Satellizer was doing a phenomenal job as she continued to suck and lick Kazuya’s most tender body parts (including giving attention to his “berries” as well as his “twig”).  After what Kazuya figured to be at least 30 seconds - maybe 60 at the most (Kazuya’s sense of time was rather ‘off’ in such a heated moment), he achieved release as he shuddered in pleasure, his whole body vibrating in pleasurable spasms.


Satellizer slowly pulled Kazuya away from her angelic face, licking her lips and shooting him a smile with a warm afterglow in her visage.


“Please always remember, Kazuya,” Satellizer began.  “A husband should NEVER feel ashamed to show himself to his wife, especially when we’re alone, understand?  I love you, and I don’t want you to ever feel embarrassed to show yourself before me.  You’re my “One,” after all.  You mean the world to me.”  The tone in Satellizer’s voice was so damn sincere and earnest.  It was rather remarkable that such a woman of such size and power was so delicate, soft, and dainty in how she handled the young man before her.


‘Wait…husband?’ thought Kazuya seconds later.


“H-husband?” he spoke up right afterwards.


“Yes, Kazuya,” chuckled Satellizer with a grin.  “You know, “I now pronounce you husband and wife, till death do you part,” and all the rest.”


“Hey now, don’t go hogging Kazuya all to yourself now, Satella,” spoke a more chipper voice within the immediate vicinity.  Kazuya felt his world darken as he was cast in a large shadow.  Turning to face the sun, he was greeted with the sight of another naked 100ft-plus-tall Pandora.


Standing upright with her hands on her hips, Rana Linchen looked down upon Satellizer and Kazuya.  Just like the two of them, the Tibetan Pandora was also completely in the buff, displaying her well-trimmed womanhood before the two of them without a care in the world.  The sight of both Rana’s “heavenly gates” and her own prodigious bosom (not as big as Satellizer’s bosom of course, but still freakin’ HUGE from Kazuya’s perspective all the same) brought Kazuya’s erection back in full force.


“Oh phooey,” sighed Satellizer, figuring that her ‘alone time’ fun with Kazuya was over now that another Pandora had made her way over.


“Oh come on now, Satella,” said Rana.  “Need I remind you that Kazuya is OUR husband and that this is OUR honeymoon?  I’m sure the others are probably grumbling about you sneaking off with him by now.”


“Hey, a girl’s gotta do what she can to get some private time with her darling, right?” shot back Satellizer.  “It’s hard enough competing with twenty-two other wives as is.”


“Need I also remind you that they’re YOUR wives as well as Kazuya’s?” Rana responded.  “We’re all married to each other, remember?  What, you think we’re not good enough for you all of a sudden?”  The grin on Rana’s face implied that she was joking on that last part, as well as the tone in her voice to indicate that it was all playful banter.


“Look, I just wanted to have a little alone time with Kazuya, okay?” Satellizer shot back.  “Besides, it’s exhausting trying to keep up with Roxanne, Julia, and Elizabeth sometimes.  You know that as well as I do.  Hell, even Elize exhausts me sometimes.”


“That just means you need to work on your stamina training, dear Satella-chan,” cooed the voice of Chiffon Farichild as she and more Pandoras neared the trio, their heavy footfalls shaking the very earth as they gathered along the beach.


“Found you,” said yet another voice, this one being Arnett McMillan as she gave a Cheshire Cat style grin.


Within seconds, Kazuya saw that he was cast in an even darker shadow as he was now surrounded by the twenty-three Pandoras he had become acquainted with, all of whom were around 100-110 feet tall or so (perhaps a smidgen under 100 feet tall in Attia’s and Charles’s cases).  All of them were naked, all of them had the figures of goddesses, and all of them were looking at Kazuya with romantic passion written all over their faces.


While it wasn’t too far-fetched to expect seeing the younger Pandoras (the first 16) all had ‘come hither’ looks on their eyes - a sort of ‘glazed over’ look of affection and romantic endearment that indicated that they were hungry for physical intimacy of a VERY sexual nature -  it somewhat alarmed Kazuya that the same type of look was also in the eyes of the 7 newly arrived older Pandoras.  Even the more reserved-looking types like Margaret and the one known as Su-Na Lee had that sort of “lover’s gaze” that they shot toward Kazuya’s way.  Perhaps it wasn’t as obvious compared to the school-aged Pandoras, but Kazuya could tell that the general feeling was there all the same.  These women - ALL of these gigantic women were eyeing Kazuya with a passion that was equal parts lust as it was love, which was to say through the roof on both.


“There you are, Kazuya dear,” said Elizabeth with a smile.  “We figured that Satellizer whisked you away while we weren’t looking.”


“That wasn’t very sisterly of you, Satella,” said Violet to her younger sister with a playful grin.  Satellizer in turn simply pouted her cheeks and blushed, equal parts miffed and embarrassed that her ‘one-on-one’ time with Kazuya was at an end.


“Alright then, ladies, enough teasing now,” said Yu-Mi, trying to put aside the playful back-and-forth banter among the group.  “We have more important things to tend to.”


“That being?” asked Elize with a grin, as if she already knew what Yu-Mi was getting at.


There was a momentary pause of silence among the group as all eyes - all 22 pairs of eyes among the gigantic women as well as Kazuya’s eyes - focused on what Yu-Mi Kim’s next words were going to be.


“Why, a group love session of course,” stated the super-busty Korean Pandora with a grin, turning her gaze to Kazuya and licking her lips with anticipation.


“Y-you don’t mean a…” stuttered Kazuya, his heart pounding like a jackhammer times a sledgehammer as he was connecting the dots.


“What else could Yu-Mi-chan be referring to, Kazuya-kun?” stated Kazuha with her own sex-hungry grin.  “Other than a good old-fashioned 23-way orgy, Darling?”


Kazuya’s eyes widened as he scanned his surroundings, looking at all of these literal she-titans who were eyeing him rather hungrily by this point.  While Kazuya was rather excited by what he had just heard, it was equal parts enthusiastic anticipation while at the same time fear for his very life mixed in as well.  After all, a single one of these sexy titans most likely weighed several tons a piece…make that several HUNDREDS of tons a piece.  So that amount of weight times 23?  That was a WHOLE LOTTA WOMAN to deal with, to say the least.


As if sensing the young man’s inherent fear and trepidation, Sister Margaret spoke up right afterwards.


“Please don’t worry, Kazuya Darling,” said the oldest among the Pandoras (but still looking rather vibrant and youthful by her appearance, no older than her mid thirties at the most), “you are our husband after all.  You’re the most important person in the whole wide world to ALL of us.  The last thing we’d ever want to do is to harm you in any conceivable way whatsoever.  You are our collective rock, my love.”


“Exactly,” added Chiffon.  “After all, our year-long honeymoon has just started.  Fiji and the South Pacific are quite striking, but we still have so many other places to see.  I’m just glad we rented out our own stretch of island so that we could all have some privacy with our hubby.”


‘Fiji?  Honeymoon?  A whole year?’ thought a flustered Kazuya.  Was this some kind of “round the world” after-marriage trip he was part of with these women who apparently were now his wives?


“I’m sure Elizabeth certainly appreciates being able to let it all hang out,” said Roxanne with a chuckle.


“Oh, like the rest of you don’t enjoy doing so as well,” chided Elizabeth with a snort.


“Girl’s gotta point there,” said Julia.  “She’s pretty much converted ALL of us by this point, at least when we’re alone with Kazuya.”


“Anyways, back on topic,” said Margaret, trying to steer the conversation on course.  “We have more pressing matters to attend to, ladies.”


Once more, all 23 women turned their attention to Kazuya, eyeing him with a mix of sexual hunger and loving endearment like that one would expect from a newly married wife…or in this case, nearly two dozen ‘just married’ wives who were wearing only their birthday suits on a stretch of pristine tropical beach.


“A-and, what would that be?” asked a rather nervous Kazuya.


All the women looked at the young man with the greatest of love mixed with a dash or two of lust as they all said unanimously.


“Baby making.”


Kazuya froze up like a statue, thinking that maybe, just maybe he didn’t quite catch that.


“C-come again?” he asked.


“We most certainly expect you two, Kazuya Darling,” joked Arnett.  “Otherwise, how are we going to proceed with making babies?”


“Th-this is a joke, right?” asked the Limiter to all of these gargantuan beauties.


“Kazuya, let us be perfectly clear when I say this,” stated Chiffon.  “I’m certain that every woman here is thinking the same thing when they look at you, Darling.  And it’s basically these words:  “Kazuya, I want a baby.””


There were several nods in agreement after Chiffon finished her statement.


“L-like right now?” asked Kazuya.


“Gotta make hay while the sun shines,” replied Roxanne with a grin.


‘Oh boy,’ thought the young man.  ‘I’m not sure I’m ready for this.’


“It’ll be fine, Kazuya,” said Margaret once more, as if the woman was reading his mind in response.  “Just let us take care of everything.  All you need to do is relax and let this take its course.  We just want to show you how much you mean to all of us.  Isn’t that right, ladies?”


The other 22 Pandoras nodded their heads in agreement, with big, loving smiles on their faces.


And with that, the massive group orgy was underway.  So much of it was a blur from Kazuya’s perspective.  From what he could remember of it all, he spent a few minutes with each woman in the group, being tenderly and delicately passed from one woman to the next.  With each Pandora, Kazuya got acquainted with pretty much every contour of her body - her hips, her bosom, her buttocks, her stomach, her neck, her lips, her thighs, and of course, her maidenhood.  How he managed to keep his stamina during that time was beyond Kazuya’s understanding.  Somehow he was also able to breathe effectively enough each time he was inserted into the ‘holiest of holies’ with each and every Pandora.  Surprisingly enough to his credit, Kazuya had hidden reserves of stamina to keep going round after round with literally EACH woman, wanting to give his all in that moment when her respective turn came up.  While Kazuya was occupied with a single Pandora, the others went into a massive group love fest with one another, with all manner of kissing, fondling, sucking and nibbling on breasts and nipples, nibbling on necks, kissing on thighs and ‘lower lips,’ fingering, and all manner of heated bouts of passionate love-making between the whole damn lot of them.  It was the kind of lovefest that would make regular “swingers” blush somewhat.


However much time had passed, the group (Kazuya included) ended up being one large, sweating mess which was panting rather heavily at that point, given that multiple orgasms were had all among the group, with Kazuya alone having well over two dozen at that point, given how many women he was tasked with satisfying during that time.


After a few minutes of just enjoying the moment and the afterglow of sex, Kazuya was lifted up once more, lying in the palm of one of his wives.  This time, it was Elizabeth Mably.


“We should get you cleaned up, Darling,” stated the blonde-haired beauty.  She then leaned in and peppered Kazuya’s entire body with smooches, pressing those sensuous lips of hers slowly and lightly against Kazuya’s whole body from head to toe.


“Ladies, shall we start heading back?” Elizabeth asked the other Pandoras.  The answer came in numerous variations of “yes” and nodding heads as the group made their way along the beach, their footfalls creating tremors as they casually walked along the sand.


After a few minutes of walking, the group made their way back to what appeared to be a private beach home not too far out from the shoreline.  As Kazuya propped himself up to look out over the edge of Elizabeth’s giant hand, he could tell that the building was more-or-less sized for somebody like him but would be hopelessly far too small for any of his wives.  From their perspective, it was essentially a realistic dollhouse, standing roughly waist-high on most of them.


That realization basically confirmed to Kazuya that it wasn’t he who had shrunk, but these women who had grown…and a lot at that.


“Umm, ladies?” asked Kazuya to the group, who immediately turned all eyes on him, hanging on his every word.


“I’m not sure how this is gonna work exactly,” Kazuya continued.  “I don’t think this building is gonna be big enough for all of you.”


“Kazuya, are you trying to say that we’re fat or something?” asked Arnett, clearly teasing the young man as she playfully grinned a second later.


“N-no!” said Kazuya.  “God no!  Not in the slightest!”  He said this more out of genuine conviction than out of fear for his life, knowing damn well that ALL of these women had model-like figures.


“Oh, relax there, Sweetie.  I’m only teasing you.” chuckled Arnette, her grin widening.


“Alright then, ladies,” said Margaret once more.  “Shall we?”


“Yes, ma’am,” replied the other 22 Pandoras in unison.


Seconds later, the entire troop of Pandoras started to glow brightly, bathed in a bluish-white light as they began to shrink down drastically.  While this was happening, Kazuya was still in Elizabeths’ possession, with her shifting from holding the young man in the palm of her hand to slowly holding him in her arms as her height decreased.  Within less than a minute, the entire group of women had shrunken down from their gigantic statures (most of them around 110 feet tall, roughly speaking) to their more modest heights of around 11 feet in height, which Kazuya had become far more acquainted with by this point.


Given that the building seemed to be scaled to allow for Pandoras, the women were now able to enter it now that they had shrunk down from their formerly titanic sizes to something relatively more reasonable.


“Well then, what say we all head inside and draw a nice warm group bath?” asked Margaret to the group.  “We can take turns washing our Darling before retiring for the night.  Sound good?”


“Sounds heavenly,” stated Violet with a big rosy grin.


“I second that sentiment,” added Amelia.  The other Pandoras responded with a mix of grins, head-nodding, and short one-word or one-sentence statements in agreement.


Moments later, Kazuya found himself being collectively washed by ALL of his wives, each one of them tenderly scrubbing every single square inch of his body, and in turn having him wash every single square inch of theirs.  The session devolved somewhat into another sexual bout, with each and every Pandora getting a turn with Kazuya running his hands all over their body, French kissing them, and also the regularly expected bout of vaginal intercourse, of course (pun intended) with literally ALL of them.


Once more, Kazuya was thrown back by how much stamina he had to be able to satisfy SO many women in such a short amount of time.


Once the bathing session - or more accurately speaking, “Round Two of Group Sex” - was finally done, Kazuya and his women finished up with washing off and retired to bed, all of them still nude.  For a moment, Kazuya pondered if there was going to be yet ANOTHER orgy underway, this time in the bedsheets.  But fortunately (or unfortunately, for those who are true horndogs at heart), the Pandoras seemed to finally be out of steam and unable to go another round of group-themed loving.  After a series of French kisses between Kazuya and his Pandoras (all 23 of them), fatigue took its hold and Kazuya slumbered off once more, letting the embrace of the night take him as he nodded off into the arms of one of his wives.


Before fully nodding off, Kazuya pondered as to just what he would wake up to the next time he opened his eyes.  Right now, he must surely be in a dream state - an EXTREMELY realistic dream state, but a dream all the same.  The only real question he was pondering was “Why?”


Why would his mind take him to some over-the-top juvenile fantasy where Kazuya had a harem of nearly two dozen women?  And why were all of these women averaged out at a hundred feet tall?  Was this some kind of fetish Kazuya secretly harbored?  Did some part of his mind secretly WANT this whole harem setup, at the very least subconsciously?


These thoughts would have to wait to be answered for another time.  For now, Kazuya simply nodded off, curious as to whether or not he’d wake up a married man, or just a man who had YET to be married off.  Whatever the outcome, he was now in the company of 23 towering beauties, though he was hoping they would be ‘only’ around 11 feet tall compared to over a hundred feet in height (stimulating as that was for a while).


As Kazuya nodded off and let slumber take him, his final cognizant thought was this:


“Damn you, old man.  Whenever I come to, you and I need to have a talk about this whole thing.”

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry if the harem bits in the dream scene were a bit rushed and short.  Want to keep the narrative ball rolling.  Hope the gts bits were amusing.  I have an idea for them down the line, but it'll be a while.