- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Basically just introducing more characters to the story (and Kazuya's harem).  Fair warning, it's not as steamy as the last chapter, just so you don't get your hopes up.

As sunlight began to crest over the horizon and bring forth the new day, Kazuya was stirred awake by the gradual brightening of his surroundings.  While he would prefer to linger in bed for a while longer, he was aware that procrastination usually led to problems down the road.  And since he didn’t want to make a bad impression as a newly inducted arrival at West Genetics, Kazuya figured it was best to get up and get ready for his first day of classes.


After showering, brushing his teeth, and dressing himself, Kazuya collected all relevant belongings he felt he would need for the day, most of which were placed within his suitcase, should they be required.  While many school students preferred to walk around with a backpack, Kazuya was of the more traditional mindset, choosing to carry most of his materials in a modest traveling case.  Given the age in which he lived, where reading materials could be scrolled through on a single electronic tablet, there was little need to carry around textbooks and other related reading materials as in decades before.  As such, Kazuya could travel lightly when moving about campus, and thus a backpack was considered unnecessary when moving about both the campus grounds and the dorms.


Once he was appropriately dressed and had gathered everything he would need for his first day, Kazuya walked out the door and out of the Limiter dormitories soon after.  On the way, he had engaged in short pleasantries with some of his fellow Limiters on the way, briefly introducing himself and explaining that he was a newly arrived freshman.  Most of the other guys seemed friendly enough.  From what Kazuya could discern, few if any of the other guys had any quips or reservations about having their own personal harems of Pandora…quite the opposite, in fact.  The majority of them appeared to be quite content with the notion of having a plethora of women paired up with them as their prospective partners, both on the battlefield and in the bedroom.


‘I suppose it’s to be expected,’ thought Kazuya in the midst of these conversations.  ‘Afterall, we are at that age when the opposite sexes start taking an interest in each other and all that.  I suppose I’d be naive to wonder differently on that topic.’  Hell, relative to the rest of the male species, the young men who were deemed proficient as Limiters were probably the envy of most other men on the planet.  Who else could tout having a gaggle of girls - possibly in the double digits no less - pairing up with them and getting into who knows what kind of kinky stuff in the bedroom when they weren’t engaged in normal school activities at a Genetics facility?


After making enough small talk and exchanging pleasantries with some of his fellow Limiters, Kazuya made his way out the front door of the Limiter dormitories.  Fortunately for him, the weather was fair and there didn’t appear to be any chance of rain or other precipitation, so he didn’t need to wear a jacket or bring an umbrella.  As he walked along the stone pathways, he figured he would stop by the food court and grab a quick breakfast before his first class.  It was still early in the day, so he had time before he needed to attend his first class.


‘Oh, that reminds me,’ thought Kazuya, ‘I suppose I should get in touch with Chiffon about my course schedule.  Hopefully, she’s up by now.’  As Kazuya made his way towards the campus food court, he pulled out his phone and sent Chiffon a brief text.  Since she was the student council president (and appeared only too eager to assist Kazuya from what he could discern from the girl), he figured it would be no trouble to shoot her a quick text message letting her know where he was.  His text read as thus:


‘Hi there, it’s Kazuya.  Heading to the food court for a quick morning bite.  If it’s not too much trouble, could we meet up soon?  You mentioned getting me acquainted with my class schedule yesterday, so I’d appreciate the assistance, if you have the time.’


A few minutes had passed and Kazuya had soon enough made his way to the food court’s entrance.  As he passed through the Limiter-sized doors (pushing a Pandora-sized door would have been a workout in and of itself), his phone buzzed upon entering the threshold.  Most likely it was a response from Chiffon.  Sure enough, upon pulling out his phone, Kazuya’s assumption was indeed correct, given the response text he got just a few minutes after sending his text.


‘It’s no trouble at all.’ started Chiffon’s text, ‘I’ll catch you at the food court in a few minutes, assuming you’ve just arrived.  Just wait for me and I’ll find you.  There’s someone I’d like to introduce you to anyways, and now’s as good a time as any, so this works out well.  See you in a little bit!’


“She wants to introduce me to somebody?” thought Kazuya aloud.  That wasn’t something he was expecting.  Who was this person?  Another Pandora?  At least, that was Kazuya’s assumption under the current circumstances.


‘I suppose I’ll find out in a little bit, assuming she finds me in the next hour or so,’ pondered Kazuya at this new development.  In any case, Kazuya figured that if Chiffon was planning on introducing somebody to Kazuya and vice versa, then she would most likely give a rundown on Kazuya’s profile to this person…unless Chiffon was planning on keeping Kazuya’s identity a secret from this mystery person for the time being.


‘Argh,’ Kazuya mentally berated himself, ‘I need to stop pondering so much and keep from going down the hypothetical rabbit hole.  Whether this other person knows who I am or not, I’m sure it’ll be fine in the end.  I gotta stop pondering on these kinds of things and just try to go with the flow more often.’


Kazuya made his way deeper into the food court, proceeding towards the serving areas and pondering as to what he was going to order.  After a moment of speculating, he made a decision to have eggs, bacon, hash browns, a muffin, and some orange juice.  Upon placing his order and paying for it, Kazuya made his way through the cafeteria benches, navigating through the veritable forest of legs belonging to the many Pandora he passed by.


Though up to this point he had seen his fair share of the female specimen known as Pandora, the sight of so many women - all of whom towered over him by several feet - still was a rather impressive sight in Kazuya’s eyes.  Here he was, in a military-related academy, walking among the campus grounds and buildings and in the presence of SO MANY towering young women with killer figures.  It made him feel like he was a small child in the presence of adults…only these adults in particular were women in the same age range as him, and with very, VERY alluring bodies.  The sight of so many calves, thighs, buttocks, and bosoms were quite a visual smorgasbord to behold along with the literal one which Kazuya had witnessed at the foodcourt.


Though Kazuya liked to take some small measure of pride as a gentleman who didn’t automatically undress women with his eyes or drool at the sight of them like some old-time 1940s or 1950s cartoon, he WAS a heterosexual, red-blooded male who could appreciate the female form when it was presented to him.  The wet dream he had last night was evidence enough of that, along with the increasing sexual angst he had experienced whenever a Pandora had locked lips with him or decided to get fresh with him in one way or another.  He could only hope that he did a good enough job in not openly portraying his instinctual desires when in the presence of other women, especially when such women both outnumbered him and had such alluring physical forms which practically demanded the attention of anybody who showed interest in hot young women.


Kazuya made his way to a lone, solitary table and began feasting on the meal he ordered.  As he began downing his breakfast, he took a look around at the cafeteria to get a better feel for the place.  Given what common sense he was made aware of in his younger years, he knew it was common courtesy not to stare at others, at least not for more than a few seconds.  Hence, he scanned the area, taking in all he could see as he munched away at his meal.  Sure enough, from what he could gather, there were several Pandora talking with one another, most likely about the kinds of things that teenage girls would discuss - boys, fashion, music, magazines, dieting, etc.


One thing that caught Kazuya’s eye was that for the few Limiters he could spot among the cafeteria crowd, pretty much all of them were surrounded by a gaggle of Pandora at their respective tables.  Given that some tables were larger than others in terms of seating capacity, it made sense that some Limiters had more Pandoras surrounding them than others.  But given what Kazuya had heard up until now, it was a fair assumption to make that most (if not all) Limiters had a good five or more Pandora paired up with them into their own personal harems.  At least, that was the conclusion Kazuya came to upon monitoring the few Limiters he saw here and there throughout the food court.


From what Kazuya could discern visually, every single Limiter was surrounded by a troop of Pandora, with practically all of them vying for the Limiter’s attention and smothering him with seductive affection in the process.  There was even one instance in which a Limiter was seated within another Pandora’s lap while he ate, with his head sandwiched between the Pandora’s breasts as she draped her arms securely around his torso.  Given the look on the guy’s face, he was certainly having a rather blissful breakfast at that moment.  The other Pandora at the table beckoned that the one who currently had the Limiter in her lap not be greedy with him and share him with the others.  Though Kazuya wondered if it would turn into an altercation between girls over a boy, he was surprised to find out that the verbal jests made between the Pandoras at the table were just that - playful competition and nothing more.


‘Guess Chiffon wasn’t kidding,’ pondered Kazuya at the sight before him.  ‘It seems that Pandora really HAVE learned to share Limiters between them.  Still kind of blows my mind to see it happen before me.  It’s like a guy’s wet dream come to life.’


As Kazuya continued his meal, he was suddenly cast in shadow.  Knowing that this meant a Pandora was in his immediate vicinity, he turned his head, expecting Chiffon or one of the Pandora he had already met to be right behind him.  To his surprise, Kazuya was greeted by not one, but two Pandora…and neither one of them he had met up to that point.


“Hi there,” said the first Pandora in a cheery, upbeat tone.  “We saw you sitting there by yourself and didn’t know if you were feeling lonely or something.  Mind if we join you?”


Kazuya eyed these two new Pandoras for a moment.  Well, calling them “new” wasn’t entirely accurate.  He had in fact seen these Pandora earlier yesterday; he just never got around to meeting them face-to-face.  The Pandora who spoke had short, dark orange hair, a cute face, and a somewhat leaner build overall.  Her bosom wasn’t as large as other Pandoras Kazuya had seen, but it wasn’t nothing to sneeze at either (probably somewhere in the C-cup range, guessed Kazuya), especially when it was standing proudly atop her 10’4” frame.


The other Pandora Kazuya had also seen previously.  She had long burgundy hair done up in pigtails tied off with blue ribbon and curled tips at the end.  Her physique was somewhat more pronounced than her fellow Pandora, especially where the bustline was concerned.  Kazuya guessed that the second Pandora was probably in the D-range (if she were a normal-sized girl).  She was also taller than the first Pandora, having a good five or six inches in height over her.  Like the first Pandora, this girl wore the same standard Genetics uniform which the vast majority of Pandora wore.


“Uhhh…yeah, sure,” replied Kazuya to these two newcomers.  “Feel free to take a seat.”


“Well then, don’t mind if we do,” declared the second Pandora, speaking with a tone of confidence bordering on haughtiness as she took a seat directly to Kazuya’s right - with her body practically TOUCHING Kazuya as she adjusted her seating upon placing her tray on the table.


The first Pandora was somewhat taken aback by the forwardness of her companion, but soon enough collected her composure and proceeded to take a seat to Kazuya’s direct left in a manner much like her companion - leaving very VERY little space between herself and Kazuya in the process.


“It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance,” began the orange-haired Pandora.  “Oh, where are my manners?  I suppose introductions are in order.  My name is Kaho Hiragi and I’m a first-year Pandora.”


“The pleasure is mine, Miss Hiragi,” replied Kazuya.


“Please, just Kaho will do,” chuckled Kaho in response.  “Miss Hiragi makes me feel like an old woman.  And this here,” Kaho gestured to the other Pandora seated, “is someone who I’d wager would rather introduce herself than have me do so.”


“Ganessa Roland, Angel of Confinement and top-ranked 2nd year here at West Genetics,” declared the other Pandora with both flair and a touch of braggadocio.  “A pleasure to make my acquaintance, I’m sure.”


“Now, now, Ganessa,” gently chided Kaho, “no need to lay it on thick, especially when introducing yourself to someone.”


“I don’t see the problem with revealing one’s credentials, as long as it’s done with bona fides and grace,” replied Ganessa.


“It’s the ‘grace’ part of that equation that needs a little work,” shot back Kaho.  “You don’t want people thinking you as too haughty and full-of-yourself, otherwise you’re bound to make more enemies than friends while you’re here.”


“Oh alright, alright,” sighed Ganessa, “I’ll ease up on the so-called ‘gloating’ as you’d put it.  The way I see it, what good is rank and prestige if you don’t get to bask in it from time to time?”


“I’m sorry about my fellow Pandora here,” Kaho said to Kazuya.  “She can get a little overconfident now and then, but she’s a good person deep down.”


“She’s just a very forward type of person, not afraid to be direct in her nature,” answered Kazuya with a whisper, keeping his opinion between the two of them.


“Hey now, what are you two whispering about?” asked Ganessa as she leaned over, with her bosom pressing against the side of Kazuya’s head in the process.  Whether Ganessa was unaware of this or doing it on purpose to get a rise out of Kazuya, he wasn’t sure.  What he WAS sure of was that the act was indeed getting a rise out of Kazuya, if the sudden increasing tightness in his pants was any indicator.


“Nothing you need to worry about, Ganessa, relax,” answered Kaho.  “Oh, and also, could you pull back a little bit?  You’re smothering our new friend.”


Ganessa immediately looked down and saw that her left breast had started pushing into Kazuya’s head.  Caught with sudden embarrassment, Ganessa pulled back with a small “eep!” sound escaping her lips and a fresh blush on her cheeks.


“S-sorry about that,” said Ganessa.  “Didn’t mean to crowd onto you like that.  No hard feelings?”


‘Quite the contrary,’ thought Kazuya.  ‘Rather SOFT feeling from that, and a rather enjoyable one to boot.’


“It’s quite alright, Miss Roland,” answered Kazuya with a smile.  “No harm, no foul.”


“Oh umm…that’s good,” replied Ganessa, trying to keep her composure.  “Oh, and Ganessa will do just fine…mister?”


“Kazuya Aoi,” replied the young man.  “And just Kazuya will do.”


“Aoi?” asked Kaho with mild alarm and curiosity.  “You’re not by chance related to Dr. Gengo Aoi, are you?”


Upon hearing this, Kazuya sighed.  He didn’t like bringing up his family very much, at least anything involving his grandfather.


“He’s…my paternal grandfather,” answered Kazuya with a somewhat muted disposition.


“Really?” asked Ganessa.  “Well then, Kaho, I’d say we just made our acquaintance with a celebrity, no less.  It really is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Kazuya.”


“I appreciate the sentiment, Ganessa,” replied Kazuya, “but I’d rather not talk about my grandpa, if you don’t mind.  I’m sorry to be reticent about that, but it’s something I try to avoid discussing when possible.”


“Oh…well I’m sorry for mentioning it,” said Kaho with worry on her face.  “I didn’t mean to bring up a sore spot.  I wouldn’t have done so if I had known in advance, really.”


“It’s okay,” replied Kazuya with a chuckle.  “You were just curious, I understand.”


“But now that we know your surname, there’s also someone else who comes to mind now that I think about it,” pondered Ganessa aloud.  “Do you by chance have a sister, Kazuya?”


“Instructor Kazuha Aoi, yes…assuming that’s who you were thinking of.” Kazuya answered without missing a beat.


“Wow, that must be nice!” said Kaho, sensing an upward swing in Kazuya’s mood.  “So you get to see your big sister while here on campus.  I hear she was among the top-ranked Pandora in her class back in her student days.”


“THE top ranked Pandora in her class year,” clarified Ganessa.  “If I understand it right, she was hand-chosen as part of an elite fighting force back during the 8th Nova Clash.”


“That’s right,” said Kazuya.  “She stood out back then, given that she was a second-year Pandora fighting alongside third-year Pandoras.  The unit she fought in - the “Numbers” it was called - held off the Nova in Alaska.  It was a tough fight, and many Pandoras didn’t make it.  Kazuha herself almost died in that clash.  Her own unit went through the meat grinder that day.”


“I can only imagine,” Kaho quietly stated, sensing the same somber tone that had occurred just a moment ago.


“Well, it’s all ‘water under the bridge,’ as they say,” said Kazuya.  “Sorry to be so melancholy.  I didn’t mean to sound like such a downer.”


“You’ve nothing to apologize for,” replied Ganessa.  “If anything, it’s our fault for bringing up the topic in the first place.”


“Well anyway,” said Kazuya, trying to change the subject.  “I haven’t yet taken the chance to congratulate the two of you.”


“Oh?  What for?” asked Ganessa with a cocked eyebrow.


“For winning your respective Carnivals, of course.”


Upon hearing this, both Pandora did a double-take in their reactions.  Clearly, they were somewhat at a loss for words.


“Y-you know about those?” asked Kaho.  “They only happened yesterday.  I’m a bit surprised you already know about those.”


“I had a front-row seat to them, in a manner of speaking,” replied Kazuya.  “On my first day here, I witnessed both of your Carnivals from the command center alongside some of the campus staff.  You both fought rather well, and once again, congratulations on your wins.”


Ever the charmer that he was, Kazuya had inadvertently caused both girls to blush at the praise he had heaped upon them.  Even Ganessa - for all of her pomp and posturing - was sporting a distinct enough blush and rubbing her knees together like a giddy little school girl (pardon the pun).


“W-well of course it would naturally end that way,” said Ganessa as she tried to muster up her confidence and the “strong girl” persona she liked to convey.  “I had little doubt that my Carnival would have had any other conclusion, unless I happened to be sick that day or had to fight virtually ALL of the second years all by myself.”


Kaho was more humble in her approach compared to Ganessa, at least if the blush on her cheeks was any indicator.  She proceeded to take a few bites of her meal before responding, not wanting to say something dumb or foolhardy in the process.


For his part, Kazuya was simply happy for the company while he ate breakfast.  He figured that it couldn’t hurt to try and make friends whenever possible, especially when in the presence of women who averaged around twice his height.  While he wasn’t one who aspired to be popular and one of the “cool kids,” he also didn’t turn down the chance of befriending others, so long as they were good people.  And of course, being in the presence of women who were practically DRIPPING in beauty and power was an added bonus at a place like West Genetics.


After getting introductions out of the way, Kazuya and his two newest acquaintances proceeded to engage in everyday smalltalk while they ate.  Both girls seemed friendly enough.  Kaho was definitely the more outgoing and polite compared to Ganessa, since she was a freshman Pandora.  Ganessa liked to act with this degree of pomp and flair, as if she were borderline royalty, though Kazuya had enough of a discerning eye to tell that this was a sort of front she put up to instill confidence in herself.  Therefore, he didn’t judge her too harshly whenever she felt the need to brag every now and then during their talks.


Something else that Kazuya was reminded of, having been in the presence of several Pandora by this point, was that Pandoras in general seemed to have little regard for personal space when in the presence of Limiters.  If anything, their body language appeared to be downright flirty.  After all, given that Kazuya had locked lips with four Pandora yesterday and how these two other Pandora were pretty much flanking him as he ate breakfast, it appeared that the mindset of the vast majority of Pandoras had this innate desire to snuggle up to Limiters whenever the opportunity presented itself.


‘I’d be so tempted as to wager that if I were to reach out and touch their bosoms or their thighs that neither of them would make a scene over it, not even Kaho,’ thought Kazuya.  Quite the contrary, the body language of these Pandora (and probably the vast majority of Pandora period) seemed to radiate seduction and the desire for pleasure.  It was as if their posing and posturing basically said “Do me” or “Have your way with me”.


Once again, Kazuya was baffled at how much of a wet dream this place seemed to be…and for a military academy no less.


After engaging in a good half hour or so of small talk with this new pair of lovely ladies, Kazuya had gained some info about each of them:


  • Kaho Hiragi: 15 years old, 10 feet 4 inches tall, Japanese, 1st-ranked freshman Pandora at West Genetics, hobbies include watching movies, reading magazines, and experimenting with beauty products, favorite food is traditional Japanese cuisine
  • Ganessa Roland: 16 years old, 10 feet 9 inches tall, British, 1st-ranked second-year Pandora at West Genetics, hobbies include tending to bonsai trees in her spare time, favorite food is strawberry parfait, has a younger sister (whom she dotes on), heiress to the Roland Family


Kazuya in turn shared a little bit about his background and personal life with the other two, figuring it was only fair.  Whatever he told Ganessa and Kaho, he had already shared with Chiffon, Ticy, Satellizer, and Rana in yesterday’s conversation, figuring it wouldn’t be prudent to share whatever information about himself with some Pandoras but not with others.  Such an act might show a degree of favoritism among the ladies he had met, and that was something Kazuya figured could prove problematic in the future.


As the group was wrapping up its meal, Kazuya looked at the nearby clock on the wall, realizing that morning classes would soon enough be underway.  If Chiffon didn’t reach the food court soon, Kazuya would give her a quick call to check on her status.  On the off chance she couldn’t make it in time, Kazuya would either get in contact with Kazuha (having her number already) or make his way over to the administrative building for assistance on his class schedule.


Sure enough, just as these thoughts were crossing Kazuya’s mind, Chiffon was making her way over to his table…along with somebody else.


“Kazuya!” hollered out Chiffon as she made her way over (along with her mystery companion).  The two of them soon enough had made their way over to Kazuya’s table.  Upon their arrival, Kazuya had taken the time to introduce Chiffon (and her friend) to both Kaho and Ganessa.


“It’s a pleasure to meet the two of you,” said Chiffon with her usual upbeat demeanor.  “Since we’re meeting face-to-face, I’d like to formally congratulate the both of you on reaching first place in your respective Carnivals.  Miss Hiragi, are your wounds healing well?  I know you had a hard slug-match at the end of your Carnival, after all.”


“I’m well, Miss Fairchild,” answered Kaho.  “A little soreness remains, but I’m sure I’ll be at full strength in another day or two.”


From the interaction between the two, Kazuya could tell that both Chiffon and Kaho had rather bubbly, upbeat personalities.  He’d wager that they would end up becoming fast friends in no time, given how similar in demeanor the two of them were.


“And you, Miss Roland,” continued Chiffon, “are you doing well?  Nothing that feels out of place or any debilitating conditions?  Given that your Carnival ended in a three-on-one bout at the very end, I’d be surprised if you weren’t winded or still in recovery after such a match.”


“No ma’am,” Ganessa responded with her usual overbearing sense of confidence, feeling the need to prove herself to her fellow senior, “it was nothing I couldn’t handle, though it’s touching of you to be concerned with my well-being.”


“I’m glad,” replied Chiffon before turning her attention back to Kazuya.  “Well now, Kazuya, it seems you’re fast making new friends now, huh?”  She ended that question with a mild chuckle, noting how fast Kazuya seemed able to draw Pandora to him without even trying.


“I was just waiting here for you to arrive, Madam President,” replied Kazuya.  “These two just happened to come along and asked to join me during breakfast.  I didn’t want to be rude and I saw no need to turn away their company, so I welcomed them to join me, that’s all.”


“Oh, I’m aware, Kazuya.  I’m only teasing, that’s all.” replied Chiffon with a giggle.  She then proceeded to introduce Kazuya (and all others present) to her mystery guest who had accompanied her.


The person in question was another Pandora, wearing the same Genetics brand uniform and sporting a rather impressive figure.  In fact her very demeanor appeared outright regal in its character, even more so than Ganessa’s by comparison.  She had light blue eyes, a pale complexion, light blonde colored hair, a generous bosom, an hourglass figure, and stunning supermodel-like facial features.  Her very presence appeared to be something between that of a supermodel and literal royalty, as if she were some kind of princess or duchess.  It wasn’t vanity to say that this young lady in particular was outright modeling material by her very appearance alone.


“Allow me to introduce Miss Elizabeth Mably,” said Chiffon as she gestured to her fellow Pandora who stood alongside her.  “She’s the second-ranked Pandora among the third-years here at West Genetics.”


“It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintances, all of you,” said Elizabeth to everyone present before turning her visage towards Kazuya, “especially yours, Mr. Kazuya Aoi.”  She finished her declaration with a rather inviting smile, given the rosiness on her cheeks, the twinkle in her eyes, and the alluring curvature of her lips.  As she finished speaking, Elizabeth extended her arm out towards Kazuya with the intention of a handshake.


Not wanting to be rude, Kazuya returned the gesture, bringing his own arm out and completing the handshake, with his own hand being swallowed within Elizabeth's as they shook arms.  Kazuya was rather surprised to see that Elizabeth showed amazing restraint, initiating the handshake with a rather delicate touch as the two of them finished the physical gesture.


“I’m afraid to say the pleasure may be all mine, Miss Mably,” replied Kazuya with a blush on his features.  That blush made the grin on Elizabeth’s face grow all the more pronounced.  Clearly, this new arrival had a strong interest in Kazuya from right out the gate.  It was just one more new arrival who was sure to spice things up during Kazuya Aoi’s time as a new arrival at West Genetics.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry if this chapter was rather "whatever" in it's overall quality.  Admittedly, this was more of a filler chapter in the overall scheme of things.