- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter took me way to long to write. It was sitting at 90% completion for months, before I managed to bring up the energy to finally finish it and rewrite the bits I didn't like. Enjoy!

Our two American tourists encounter some obstacles on their way to dinner: crumbling infrastructure, tourist traps and some unfinished family business. The tiny Austrians however encounter two deadly and gorgeous giantesses, as well as lot's of death and destruction.

The red bus swerved to the left, smashing into a street lantern, narrowly avoiding the giant shoe that crashed down in the middle of the street. The little driver frantically clambered out of his window and ran down the street, leaving the trapped passengers to their fate. The people in the bus, stunned, kept looking out the windows in disbelief: two giant women were strolling down the street, completely indifferent to the chaos and destruction their little walk caused. They collectively exhaled as the first woman passed them by without paying them much attention.

The second, younger, giantess showed more interest in the tiny bus and its occupants however. The bus jolted, throwing the passengers to the floor, as the giant teenager used her right foot to push the bus back into the middle of the road. She slipped her right foot out of her sandals. Gently sliding her toes under the bus, she lifted the front of the vehicle off the road. As the angle of the bus increased, its tiny occupants began tumbling towards the back, their efforts of escaping through the windows thwarted. High above them they could hear the giant girl humming. Finally, the little bus sat upright in the middle of the street. Looking up through the windshield turned skylight the crowd could see a giant sole descending on top of them.

Still humming, the giantess placed her foot on top of the vehicle. Smiling, she started increasing the pressure. Resisting at first, the bus’ frame soon started twisting and bending under the immense pressure. The pile of people at the bottom of the bus started panicking as they realized what was about to happen. It was over within a second. One edge of the frame finally gave in and, like a soda can, the bus folded in on itself, getting flattened into a metal pancake.

Raising her foot, the giant teenager admired the imploded mess, leaking oil, gas and blood onto the street. “Perfectly round.” she muttered to herself, visibly satisfied. 

“Vera! Come on, I am tired of waiting for you!” Ivis yelled at her giant daughter. 

Rolling her eyes, Vera slid her sandal back on.

“What are you even doing, playing with those cars?” Ivis turned around to face her daughter. “You are going to get yourself all dirt…” her speech was cut short when suddenly her left foot slipped. “Fuck!” The giant woman lost her balance, falling over backwards. The earthquake-like tremors her enormous form caused on impact shook the buildings around her.

Terrified, Vera sprinted down the street towards her mother, completely ignoring the damage her footfalls caused beneath her. Arriving at ground zero, Vera’s fear turned into laughter. Her mother was lying in a big empty canal–unhurt but visibly annoyed. Her hair was ruffled and her right boob had slipped out of her dress during the fall, but all in all she had fared way better than all the tiny people around her. Leaning against the far-side wall of the canal, her back had taken out a huge chunk of an adjacent park, including one of the famous Viennese hot-dog stands. Bloodied and injured people were crawling away from the huge woman, who was busy, loudly cursing in her native language.

Vera looked down to figure out what exactly had happened. Apparently the stone wall lining the canal’s sides had collapsed under the Ivis’ weight, taking her down. While the drainage canal didn’t hold much water—just a little stream was flowing down its center—Ivis’ fall was cushioned by something else. Under her enormous buttcheeks lay the remains of a subway car that was passing along the inner side of the canal at just the wrong time. The remaining waggons had derailed and had also tumbled down into the canal together with the giant woman.

“Don’t play with the tiny cars, you’re gonna get yourself dirty!” Vera laughed. “Also your boob is out!” she pointed at her mother’s right tit with a huge grin on her face. 

Grunting, Ivis propped herself up on the edge of the canal, flattening more of the subway cars beneath her in the process. Grabbing her breast she heaved it back inside her bra when she remembered the tiny police officer she had been carrying. Looking down her cleavage and into her bra she couldn’t find her. Turning over her shoulder she scanned the remains of the park she had landed in. Ivis rifled her huge fingers through the mangled bodies strewn around her, flinging them away or pulping them into paste when they turned out to be someone else. Eventually she started grabbing whole bushes and trees and ripped them straight out of the ground in her search for her little pet. To no avail.

“What are you doing mom?”

“Nothing” Ivis was breathing heavily. “Fuck it.” She finally gave up, when the last person she picked up turned out to be just a terrified parking attendant. She ground her fingers together in annoyance, bursting the shrieking woman’s body like a grape before discarding her obliterated corpse on top of a glass frame bus stop for everyone to see.

Ivis stretched out her left hand.  “Help me up, Vera, will you?”

Vera stepped down into the canal, making sure to place her foot in the middle of one of the derailed subway cars. Grabbing her mothers arm, she helped her up. While pulling, Vera thought about how heavy her mother was. Even more, she wondered how it must feel for those little Austrian bugs to be crushed into nothingness under her giant mother’s body. Her crotch started tingling with these thoughts.

———

Ivis was sitting on the edge of the canal, cleaning herself up, while Vera toyed with the people in the subway wreckage.

“Vera, be a darling—I need some clean water, can you take a look around?” She rummaged through her purse for something to clean her dirty elbows and legs.

“Sure mom.” The teenager climbed back to her feet and looked around. “I’ll ask someone. There must be a hotel or restaurant for foreign people around here somewhere.” Scanning the area, she noticed the subway station further down along the tracks. “I’ll be right back!”

The subway station was, like the tracks that lead to it, without a roof, and was built into the side of the canal. Both sides of the double tracks were lined with platforms, covered by a metal canopy. At the end of each platform were wide sets of stairs that led up to the actual station building, sitting on an overpass across the canal. The building looked beautiful—part of the Austrian Jugendstil architecture. Similar to Art Deco, the stone walls were full of little ornaments, the metallic-green roof was adorned with floral decorations made from more metal.

Nothing of that was particularly interesting to the American girl looking down into the station however—its contents was what she was looking for.

“Guten Tag!” She greeted the petrified people on the platforms. “Or was it Grüß Gott? I can’t remember. Anyway, I need your help: can someone guide me to the nearest foreign-restaurant or hotel? You see, my mother had a terrible accident and needs a drink of water.”

Terrified, several of the people slowly started moving towards the stairs, away from the giantess.

“Hey! I am talking to you!” She stared at the crowd, now frozen in their tracks. “Do you even understand English?” Vera grew irritated. She crouched down and leaned closer to the station.

A dog started barking at the giant woman. Vera’s head snapped to her left, looking right at the tiny creature and its owner. Desperately trying to stop his dog from barking, the man began shouting at his dog. Sensing the tension, this only encouraged the dog to bark louder. Vera couldn’t help but smile at the tiny dog’s bravery. A sharp howl rang out. Completely losing it, the little owner had kicked his dog to finally shut him up.

Vera’s smile vanished and it only took a second for the man to realize his mistake. Before he could even begin his apology, his body exploded under the giant girl’s fist, spraying his blood and innards onto the surrounding onlookers and his dog.

Panic broke out as people stampeded towards the stairways. 

“Fine! You stupid dog-kicking-fuckers! If you don’t want to help me, I’ll help you!” Vera was furious. She punched with her right fist into the left wall, reducing a young couple into a gory stain. Swinging her right hand back across the train tracks, she cut down a group of people on the right platform, smashing their bodies into a set of vending machines. Her left hand came down onto a group of young boys, pressing their broken bodies into the tiled floor, as she moved her upper body over the station. Her heavy breasts hung low over the platforms as she leaned down, stretching her arms toward the stairs. Her huge hand grabbed one of the canopy support columns on the right and ripped it, together with the canopy off the ground—it landed somewhere in a nearby street. As she stretched forward, over and across several people still trying to get off the platform, her right tit slammed straight through the terrified crowd. Several lucky people got thrown onto the tracks, while three more tiny Austrians were pinned down by the soft mountain of flesh, descending on top of them. As the giantess scooted forward, her arm already inside the staircase, their bodies burst apart under the immense pressure of her soft chest.

Vera’s arm stuck elbow-deep in the staircase to her right. Not seeing what she grabbed at, she concentrated on what she felt between her fingers—grinning with satisfaction, everytime she felt the lovely feeling of bones breaking and flesh tearing. 

That’s when she noticed the people escaping up the left staircase, right next to her head. “You think you can get away?” She hissed at the terrified people.

A bright flash appeared all of a sudden, blinding Vera. The subway train emerging from the tunnels under the station, crashed head-on into the giant girl's face. “Arghh, fuck!” Vera screamed in surprise and pain, pulling her right arm out of the staircase, smearing the remaining survivors against the walls.

“Fuck!” enraged, she smashed her fist into a nearby wall. “You little shits!” Vera grabbed the subway car and pulled it off the rails, snapping off the remaining waggons. “You think a subway train can stop me?” Grimacing with annoyance and pain, the giant girl heaved the subway car onto the platform. Placing the train at the end of the stairs, she started pushing. Using all her strength, she rammed the subway waggon up the wide staircase, steamrolling everyone who was still trying to escape the massacre at the platforms below. The furious teenager only stopped when her metal battering ram reached the end of the staircase and started folding in on itself. “Time to end this!” she muttered under her heavy breaths.

Sitting back up, the giant girl was overlooking the station building, engulfing the 19th century building in her shadow. Vera grabbed both sides of the station roof in her hands and with a little grunt, she tore the metal roof clean off the building and threw it into the street. Looking down onto the tiny people, she quickly took stock. At least twenty of them, crying, horrified; several maimed and injured people, at least two kids, no pets. All fair game. Vera thought of something clever to say to them. 

“Fuck you!” 

The giant American leaned over, her gigantic breasts smashing into the building and all its occupants, obliterating both within the blink of an eye. Using her arms to apply pressure to her overspilling tits, she shifted her weight around to make absolutely sure there were no survivors. Spotting one single person who had been ejected from the building by the sudden impact, she casually picked him up by his foot just to drop him in her cleavage. Using her index finger she stuffed the human form deep between her breasts, folding the tiny body in directions it clearly wasn’t meant to go. Squeezing her giant boobs together, she reduced the man into gory splatters. Brushing off her chest, she was finally done.

———

Ivis looked up from her little purse mirror that she was using to fix her makeup—her daughter had finally returned.

“What were you up to?” Ivis was curious.

“Ugh, nothing. Things didn’t turn out the way I hoped they would.” Vera shrugged, exhausted. “Here is your water.” In her hand she had a subway carriage, ripped clean in half. It was leaking but still held enough water.

Ivis lifted her eyebrow. “Where did you get that?” She took the makeshift cup from Vera.

“The water I got from a hydrant. The rest… you don’t want to know.” She sighed as she sat down beside her mother.

“Thanks, honey!” Ivis dipped her finger in the water. Leaning over she started wiping off the dirt smudges on her daughter’s face.

———

In the distance sirens were blaring as ambulances were rushing to and off the scenes of destruction. Ivis and Vera paid them no mind however. They were strolling down the streets, back towards the Ring and the inner city. Ivis was in front, continuously talking to her daughter. Vera, who was absentmindedly uhu-ing and nodding in acknowledgment whenever her mother turned her head to her, was having more fun in squashing the tiny cars and people that managed to dodge her mother’s feet in front of her.

A building door opened and a man stepped outside to see what the commotion was all about. He narrowly avoided getting flattened into a Palatschinke when he stumbled through the arch of a giant high-heeled sandal, settling on top of him. Looking up to the giant woman, his jaw dropped. He couldn’t believe it—a giant woman almost had crushed him into paste! Being immersed by the sight of a giantess walking down his street he failed to notice the second giant coming up behind him. 

Vera already had set her sights on the small obese man, stumbling out from underneath Ivis’ left foot. She adjusted her step and brought her foot down onto the man. He was knocked over and Vera could feel his lower body compress to mush. The pressure built for a moment, as the giant teenager’s weight shifted forward, and with a wet sound of tearing flesh the rest of the man exploded from under her toes. Vera giggled.

“Did you say something, honey?” Ivis turned her head towards her daughter.

“Nothing, Mom.”

Crunch

The sound of breaking metal and a loud howling noise brought Ivis’ attention back to her feet. The giant woman had stepped onto an ambulance rushing towards the nearest hospital. The vehicle was skewered cleanly on the huge stiletto heel, its blue flashing lights and the squealing siren slowly dying down.

Vera laughed as Ivis just rolled her eyes. Lifting her heel, she plucked the tiny ambulance off her foot without being overly concerned for the well-being of its tiny passengers. Ivis moved her hand upwards to her face to examine the vehicle. Peering through the newly created sunroof she could inspect the massacre she just created. 

The inside of the ambulance was pure carnage. The patient on his little gurney has been crushed, his body together with the steel stretcher pushed through the bottom of the ambulance. Next to him, one of the paramedics had lost several body parts to the giant heel and was either dead or unconscious, Ivis couldn’t tell. The other paramedic was very much alive, but pinned to one side by some equipment that had come off the wall when the giant woman lifted the ambulance up into the air. And then there was the driver, frantically trying to get out of the driver’s cabin, his efforts thwarted by Ivis’ giant fingers.

“Today’s not your day, hmm?” Ivis said without feeling any guilt. The giant woman was about to close her fist when Vera interjected, “Can I see?”

Ivis shrugged, “Don’t get your blouse dirty.” She handed the deformed ambulance over to Vera before continuing on her way.

Vera also took a peek through the hole. “Must suck to be so tiny,” the giant teenager mumbles, “impaled on a woman's shoe … pathetic.” She smiled.

Looking through the ambulance’s two holes she noticed something in the background—a brightly lit office building. Vera crushed the ambulance in her fist, ignoring the pleas of the paramedics inside, dropping it to the ground. “Mom, isn’t that one of dad’s buildings?” She points at an office tower with huge letters on its side.

The giant woman stops dead in her tracks. “Well it certainly looks like it.” Ivis’ expression darkened.

“It looks like they’re having a party up there? What do they have to celebrate?” Vera squinted her eyes.

Ivis adjusted her dress. “Nothing. What do you say, we make sure of that?” She glanced over to her daughter.

Vera’s face lightened up. “Sounds like fun!” She also adjusted her top, tugging on her bra strap. This prompted Vera’s tiny climber, still pinned against her nipple, to weakly struggle. “Yah, I haven’t forgotten about you!” Vera whispered, at her left boob.

The tower was built in a courtyard, surrounded by older buildings from the late 1800s. While being taller than the buildings around it, it was still far shorter than the two giant women approaching it.

“Did you know he had an office here, Mom?”

“It was mentioned in the divorce papers. Said it was barely making a profit, which was probably a lie to skimp on taxes and the divorce settlement.” Ivis’ mouth had turned into a frown. “You know how your father is. There’s only two things he’s good at: cheating on his taxes and cheating on your mother.”

“Does this mean half of this building belongs to you?” Vera asked with a wide grin on her face.

Ivis chuckled. “I doubt his lawyers would see it that way.” The giant woman arrived at the building. “Hmm,” Ivis was stroking her chin menacingly, “let’s call it a hostile takeover!”

———

The keynote slide declaring Q3 the “most profitable quarter” was still projected at the shaking wall, but no one was paying it any attention anymore. The employees were glued to the windows, staring at the approaching giants.

Tina entered the large office space with a confused look on her face. “What is going on here?” While being small compared to her fellow countrymen, the daughter of an Egyptian mother and Austrian father still towered at roughly twice the height of her colleagues. That, and the fact that she was serving as the assistant to the CEO, made her an imposing figure within the office. “What are you doing at the windows?”

Bruce, standing on an office desk to compensate for his height, looked up to her. “Two Americans—they’re coming at us!” He yelled in his thick Scottish accent.

“Americans?” Tina looked out the window. “Holy shit. That’s Ivis and Vera!”

“Who?” Bruce looked confused.

“Are you fucking with me, Bruce? Ivis and Vera Miric—You know the boss's ex and his daughter?” The well-built Egyptian snapped at him.

“Well, whoever they are, they don’t seem friendly!”

“No shit, Bruce.” Tina frowned. “We should get out of here…” Tina stepped back several meters. “Everybody, listen! We have to leave the building! It is not safe for us here, not with these two outside!” Her voice boomed across the office floor, but her colleagues didn’t react to her order. A few workers stepped back and slowly made their way towards the staircase, but many were still staring out the window. “Hey! Did you guys hear me?”

“What is all this shouting about?” Maximilian stumbled into the room, tucking his shirt into his trousers.

“Max—Sir, we should leave the building.” Tina turned to her superior with a worried face.

“What is it Tina, why … holy shit, it’s Ivis!” His eyes widened when he spotted the two women who just arrived at the building. 

“… let’s call it a hostile takeover!” thundered a female voice from outside the building.

“Fuck me …” Max fainted.

———

Ivis leaned over the building in front of her to reach the big office building, her heavy breast hanging precariously close over the grey tin roof. Her long, still perfectly manicured, fingers smashed through the window front without encountering any resistance. With a grunt and a frown she had simply lifted the whole top of the building, ripping it off its concrete foundations.

Vera was standing next to her. Watching her mother displaying that amount of power and might over those pathetic creatures made her giggle with excitement. She was counting the people looking at them through the windows. At least 50 on the top floor. This is going to be awesome, Vera thought to herself with a big smile.

Ivis deposited the rubble in the courtyard next to the office tower, crushing dozens of people who were streaming out of the building in the process and blocking the main exit under tons of concrete and steel. Dusting off her hands, Ivis returned her attention to the new top floor of the building.

“Well!” Ivis flashed her most gorgeous smile at the people staring at her like a deer in the headlights. “Let’s skip the formalities! You all know me, and I won’t have the time to learn all your names. But don’t worry—we will still get very close and personal, trust me about that!” She leered down at her prey like a lioness observing a herd of delicious zebras. “Very close…” Her voice turned husky as she leaned forward.

The giant teenager was observing the spectacle closely. Some of the little office workers tried hiding under the desk or within a closet. A few had fainted.

———

“…and this is why, half of this building, half of this company, belongs to me!” Ivis has finished her little speech and leaned back again. “But you’re in luck. I feel generous today and also we don’t have much time,” she nodded to her daughter, “so we’ll make this quick. You guys just split up into two halves. I will offer my people a well paid job in my half of the company. The other half however,” Ivis waved her right hand as if to search for the right words, “they will be terminated.” Visibly content about the terrified reactions she caused, she nonchalantly pointed towards the left side of the building. “My employees, please gather here.”

The small people looked at each other—was she serious? One little worker stepped forward and screamed at the giantess. “You can’t do this! You can’t just come along and press us into service as if we’re some sort of ser—” He was cut short by a giant finger crashing down onto him, pulverizing his body instantly and driving the remains through the floor, into the office below.

Vera laughed as she retracted her finger. “He said ‘press,’ I just couldn’t resist!” She grinned at her mother.

This was all it took—all hell broke loose. People were pushing and clambering over each other to get into the left half of the building. Several people tried to flee towards the exits in the back.

“Oh, no, you don’t!” Vera exclaimed, bending forwards to grab them. Her gigantic breasts lowered down onto the smaller building right below her—her engorged nipples mere meters away from the metallic ridge of the roof, swiping antennas and satellite dishes in the process. Vera didn’t mind, she was busy causing havoc in the office building above.

“Two and three!” Vera pinched two people between her fingers, one in each hand.  Without giving it a second thought, she squeezed her fingers together, pulping the two office workers into red paste. Gleefully snatching another worker that was trying to hide inside the ventilation shaft, she lifted the woman into the air. “What are you doing, little one? You are way too big to fit in that vent. Let me help you with that!”

Vera grabbed the screaming woman’s upper body with her other hand and started bending the little person backwards. “It’s easier said than done!” Vera explained. The woman’s screams intensified. For a moment the tiny spine provided soft resistance to Vera’s efforts, but applying a little more pressure finally broke the woman in half. Her hysterical screams spiked and changed to a painful gargle, when her body gave way and folded in onto itself. “There we go!” Vera exclaimed triumphantly. “See how compact you are now? You’ll fit in any vent you want!” The giant teenager grinned.

Ivis chuckled and shook her head, “You’re enjoying this way too much, sweety.”

“Oh, come on,” Vera rolled her eyes as she flung the broken woman over her shoulder, “I’ve seen how you treat them. You’re enjoying this just as much as I do.”

Ivis shrugged. “Maybe you’re right.” With a smile she pushed her thumb down onto a person crawling on the floor, squeezing his body like a tube of toothpaste until he burst. The giantess grinned.

With a swift motion, the giant woman brought her open hand into the dense crowd of people at her side of the building. Moving her hand into the center, she separated the crowd into two groups with her open palms.

“Let’s finish them off and get going.” Ivis nodded at the group in the center.

“We could tear them limb from limb!” Vera snatched a person from the group and held the little man up in the air. He panicked, as Vera started pulling on his left leg.

Ivis shook her head. “That would take too long. Maybe we should just squish them all to paste under our tits?” She menacingly leaned forwards again.

“Oh! I wanna watch!” Vera shouted before addressing the little man in her hand. “Looks like you got lucky, you can keep your limbs!” She laughed and placed him back with the others, right under the colossal hanging breasts of her mother. 

“Stop it! Right now!”

The two giantesses looked up. At the back of the office, a large woman emerged from a door frame several sizes too small for her. She stood almost twice as tall as the other people in the office around her.

Vera cocked her head to the side, while Ivis narrowed her eyes. “And who are you exactly?” The giantess addressed the woman before her.

“I’m Tina El Nadi, assistant to the CEO Maximilian Wengler. I’m in charge of this office.”

“Assistant to the CEO, you say. Where is that Maximilian guy? Did we accidentally squish him?” Ivis demonstrably lifted one of her heavy breasts and peeked under it, directly looking at at least a dozen cowering office workers below her.

“He’s out of office today.” The tall Egyptian woman replied.

“You’re sure? He’s up for a performance review by the board, and let’s say the board’s not too happy with him.” Ivis nodded towards Vera, who was grinning in anticipation.

“Oh, not happy at all!” The teenager chimed in with a smile.

“Please,” Tina pleaded, “We’ve done nothing to you or your daughter. Whatever gripes you have with your husband over company ownership, just—”

“My husband!” Ivis boomed at the tiny people beneath her towering form. “My ex-husband is none of your business!” Enraged, she hissed at the tall woman: “So don’t you dare, bring him into this!”

“Miss Miric—”

“You are pathetic! I will show you how to run an office!” Ivis grabbed the woman and held her in a tight fist. Moving her upper body back several meters, she addressed the workers: “This CEO of yours, Maximilian, where is he? If you tell me, I will spare the lives of all of you!” Tina’s eyes grew wide with horror.

“He’s back through that door,” the tiny man with the Scottish accent pointed at the door the tall woman had emerged, “he fainted when you showed up!”

“Out of office, is he?” Ivis’ eyes pierced the woman in her fist, who at this point had lost all remaining composure and started shaking uncontrollably.

Leaning forward, the gigantic woman reached with her free hand towards the back wall. Several people dodged out of the way, narrowly avoiding getting flattened by her enormous right tit. Desks and chairs splintered and cracked, as the heavy mountain of flesh steamrolled over the office floor, decimating anything that didn’t move out of the way. Using two fingers she pushed through the door and with a swift motion to the side she ripped out a large chunk of the wall.

The unconscious body was lying on a brown leather couch in the back corner of the room. Ivis’ dexterous fingers grabbed one of the legs and plucked the little body out of the room. Lifting her catch up to her large eyes she inspected the little man, who, after that sudden rush of blood to his head, started regaining consciousness.

“I will have a conversation with those two in private.” Righting herself back up again, the titanic woman stepped backwards over the surrounding buildings. She addressed the relieved crowd in the ruined office: “I am a woman of my word.” 

Nodding her head towards the tiny people, she smirked at Vera, “they’re all yours, honey. Don’t get yourself too dirty!”

Vera’s eyes lit up with excitement. “Looks like you guy’s got yourself a new CEO! Chief Execution Officer, that is!” She grinned down at the terrified people below her, as the tremors of her mother’s footfalls faded in the distance.

———

“There we go!” The giant finger pushed the pile of desks in front of the doorway, effectively blocking the last exit. “I don’t wanna see no quitters!” the titanic girl chuckled at the tiny helpless people before her.

“Some of you might be wondering, ‘why is this happening? Why am I doing this to you?’” Vera waived her right hand dismissively above the terrified office workers. “And I’m gonna be straight with you,” she continued, “slaughtering you tiny people is just too much fun! And as an American I can just do that—ending your pathetic lives in the most creative and satisfying ways imaginable!” The giantess closed her eyes and inhaled deeply in anticipation. “But,” her eyes fluttered open and she focused on the crowd below her heavy breasts, “I know that you’re technically humans, and ethically it’s just not right to murder you for my personal enjoyment.” Rolling her eyes, she continued: “So, give me a reason not to do it! Consider it an interview for your life, if you will!” The people looked at each other in disbelief and horror. The teenager put on her sweetest smile.

“You! Why should I let you live?” Vera pointed at a blonde guy, at the edge of the crowd. His face went pale and his eyes wide.

“I… I…” he stammered with a panicked face, “I have family!”

Vera’s giant hand grabbed the tiny person whole, entombing him in her fist.

“They always have. Sorry, not gonna cut it!” She shook her head at the tinies. Lifting her fist to her ear, she started compressing. “I love to hear you guys screaming!” She closed her eyes and focused on the screams emitting from her closing hand. Every time she felt more bones breaking between her fingers, the screams intensified. “It makes me horny, to be honest!” With a sickening squelch and several spouts of gore and blood shooting out between her fingers, the screaming finally stopped. Opening her hand she presented the torn-up remains to the crowd, before casually wiping them off at the edge of the building. Several people threw up or simply fainted from the horrifying display.

“Don’t tell my mom,” Vera leaned closer to the crowd, ignoring their cries and pleas, “I have also used you guys for dirty stuff as well. To get myself off…” the giant teenager whispered in a husky voice, “naturally, this wasn’t too pleasurable for you guys.” She casually picked up an unconscious woman and lazily dropped her in her mouth. Tilting her head backwards she swallowed. The terrified people watched the bulge traveling down the giantess’ throat. Smacking her lips loudly, Vera put on a wide grin. “Well, she’s gonna have a rude awakening!” She laughed out loud.

“Alright, I have a new idea. A way better idea!” Her two hands dove into the crowd, grabbing a dozen or so people. Trying not to break them too much, she lifted the tiny Austrians from the crowd. Vera straightened up. “I need you guys right here!” she instructed the people in her hands, before opening them, dumping the screaming masses into her enormous cleavage. One person bounced off her gigantic, soft boob and fell to his death; some slid between the soft orbs, others tried clinging to her smooth skin, they survived—for now.

Sensually rubbing her breasts the teenager heaved her right leg over the ruined office tower, placing her foot on the roof of an adjacent building. Her heeled sole sunk into the tiled roof, breaking through the roof truss before settling in the rooms below. The thirty, or so, remaining people under the arc of her leg looked up at the girl in utter panic. 

———

Petra sunk to her knees, sobbing, but still keeping her eyes locked onto the giant girl above her. She tried her best to comprehend her situation, but it didn’t make any sense to her. This was her first week as an intern at the office. She was young, fresh from university, a good student and a good person, and now this giant teenager, several years younger than her, was about to end her life. How could this happen? What the hell was going on? Petra buried her face in her hands, weeping.

Screaming erupted around her and before she could look up to see what was happening, a giant hand knocked her over into the people next to her. Gasping for air, she was shoved further into the pile of people, screaming and flailing all around her. More and more humans fell on top of her, while she was desperately struggling to break free, struggling to breathe. Suddenly, with a jerk, the pile shifted. They were lifted into the air! Petra grabbed onto people around her in panic.

“I need you guys right here!” she heard the American saying, before, suddenly, the wriggling mass of humans below her gave way and she fell.

Even though the surface was elastic and somewhat spongy, the impact knocked the air out her lungs. Beginning to slide, Petra instinctively rolled over and clung onto the surface. It took her a few seconds to recognize the giant soft breast as what it was. Screaming people hit the fleshy surface around her, some bouncing off and falling to their deaths, others sliding and clinging on for dear life. Next to her a man managed to stop his slide, grabbing onto the silky smooth surface as hard as he could, only to be knocked loose by a woman tumbling on top of him, both disappearing out of sight. On her left, two women slid in between the two mammoth breasts, each heaving breath of the giantess pulling them deeper into the chasm. More than a dozen people were scrambling around her, trying their best to stay alive while, above Petra, the giantess’ hand descended down onto them. The giant fingers carelessly dashed around, swiping the tiny Austrians into the crevasse in the center of their fleshy plattform, barely missing Petra several times, who was still clinging on. Once most people were piled up in the girl’s enormous cleavage, her fingers dove into the mass of humans, shoving them deep between her breasts. The fingers pulled out and pushed back in again, driving more and more people further down into the warm abyss. Petra could hear the cracking of bones and the screams of agony. Once again, the giant teenager did care little for the pain she was inflicting on them. She seemed to rather enjoy herself. The hand moved downwards and started sensually kneading the giant orb beneath Petra.

Petra yelped as the flesh beneath her rose into the air several meters, before bouncing back again. Finally losing her grip, Petra started to slip down, the surface under her moving in every which direction, like a huge bouncy castle. She slid down the slope faster and faster, closing her eyes in what was the anticipation of her impending death. With a jolt, she lost her grip, but moments later, she landed in soft fabric. Opening her eyes, she found herself underneath the dress, entangled in the laces of the girl’s giant bra. She grabbed onto the thick threads anxiously looking around. Everything was moving around her, the dress she was under, the giant boobs underneath her, even the enormous bra she was hanging onto. Looking to her left she could see towards the girl’s cleavage, where most of the screams came from. Petra steadied herself and turned to her right. A man was also hanging from the giant bra and was determined to climb back up, maybe even inside? Underneath him Petra could see the girl's engorged nipple, barely covered by the laces, seemingly ready to burst out of its containment at any minute. Climbing inside, that seemed like a sensible idea, the woman thought. She started climbing too. Below her, the girl's hand started squeezing the giant tit, lifting Petra several meters. Accelerating her climb, Petra reached up when her right hand grabbed onto something sticky. Looking up, she recoiled violently. Right above her, inside the bra’s white laces, the remains of a human body were hanging. His head and his left arm, both sticking out of the threads, were the only recognizable parts left, the rest seemed to be pressed into fine paste, between the fabric and the girl’s heavy breast. On what used to be his head he wore a climbing helmet Petra realized. Didn’t seem to help him, she thought while composing herself.

The dress suddenly started moving. Looking down, Petra shrieked. The giant hand had moved underneath the dress, grabbing the boob, squeezing it gently, before continuing its movement up towards Petra. The small woman frantically accelerated her pace, but the fingers moved past her to her right. A muffled scream rang out and Petra immediately knew the fingers had found their target. Looking down, she saw the thrashing man being pressed into the enormous nipple, the fingers violently clamping together, squeezing, pressing and pulling. With each movement the sound of breaking bones followed and the man’s muffled shrieks intensified. With one final crunch the man’s body finally burst as the girl’s playful fingers pushed together, mashing him into the nipple, before finally pulling the body apart as she sensually rubbed the remains onto her bra. Petra started gagging. “This can’t be happening,” the tiny woman thought, trying to stay sane. “Fuck, fuck, fuck!” As Petra hastened her climb, she never noticed the fingers coming towards her.

———

“Oh, found another one!” Vera moaned as she held up the tiny woman she had picked up from left breast up to her face. 

The giant teenager was, by now sitting, on the remains of the office tower, one leg on each side. Her panties she had carefully pulled to one side so as not to impede her glistening wet womanhood during her sadistic play. Like that, most of the crowd had been ground into a bloody pulp underneath her crotch, only a few people still alive, all of them badly mangled or halfway crushed by the giant girl. The faint movement under her nether lips still provided enough stimulation for Vera to tense up, biting her lower lip in pleasure. As her hips moved slightly forward, her wet folds spread out, engulfing another poor soul trying to claw his way out from under the giant girl. First smothering him and eventually bursting like a grape against the office floor. 

Vera groaned loudly as she felt several more pops and bursts from under her, her eyelids fluttering. Taking two deep breaths, she focused again onto the small woman she held in her bloody fingers. “Do you want to watch me smushing those fuckers into paste between my tits?” she bellowed at the woman with a mad grin. Not waiting for an answer, Vera started pressing her arms together, squeezing her giant breasts and the people trapped within with unimaginable force. While several pops and blood fountains marked the end of some of her victims, the rhythmically movement of her hips humping the remains of the office under her claimed one last casualty. The core of the building finally gave way and the young giantess collapsed together with the structure to the ground. Vera smashed through several other buildings before coming to rest on the office building’s rubble.

Cutting short a small orgasm, the giant girl was panting heavily, reeling from the pleasure. Protected by the giant hand, the small woman Vera had been holding was still alive. Grinning, she planted a huge kiss right on the woman’s face, effectively smothering her whole face between her lips. “That was really nice,” Vera panted. Before the tiny woman could gather her composure, Vera slid her into her open maw, sucking briefly on the woman’s body before swallowing her whole.

When Ivis finally returned, the two tinies she had taken with her were gone. An arm, stuck between Ivis’ teeth, was the only evidence of their former existence. Since her mother did not ask what happened at the office building, Vera decided not to ask either. Ivis took her daughter’s hand and the two giantesses moved on.

———

“Oh wow! That building looks amazing!” Vera points at the Neue Burg. The wing of the former Imperial Palace was a huge baroque building. Its front was shaped like a crescent, the rows of columns and large windows receding backwards, meeting in the center at a large, pompous arch-like structure. Several statues adorned the top, centered around a giant golden double-headed eagle. 

“Mom, we should totally take a picture!” excitedly she grabbed her mother’s hand and pulled her towards the building.

People scattered, as the two giants approached. A tour guide could only watch in horror as one half of his tour group disappeared under a giant foot. The remaining Mexican tourists—more than double the size of the Austrians—ran for cover, in turn trampling down more tiny people around them. 

Ivis and Vera did not notice the chaos at their feet, nor the row of parked cars they flattened. When they arrived, Vera started directing: “You sit on this side,” she points at the roof left of the arch, “and I’ll sit here! Then we’ll take a selfie!” She reaches into her purse, her fingers combing through its content: a hairbrush, lipstick, tissues, several tiny Austrians she brought from her visit to the zoo, condoms … “Ah!” the teenager exclaimed, pulling out her phone.

Ivis had taken a seat, not entirely trusting the roof to not suddenly cave in.

“Alright, look into the camera, Mom!” Vera held out her phone with her arm. Quickly adjusting her breasts with her right arm, she scooted closer towards her mother. The roof miraculously held, but her wide hips took its toll on the ornaments decorating the arch.

“You can’t see the building, dear!” Ivis pointed at the screen.

Vera laughed, “Damnit! My arms are too short!” She looked around for something that could help, when she suddenly got an idea.

“You!” She yelled at a tiny person that was watching them from a safe distance. “I need you to take a picture of us and the building! Can you do that?”

The tiny man started sweating, but took out his smartphone. He raised his tiny arm, giving a thumbs up.

“Perfect!” Vera glanced over to her mother, “Now, look ravishing!”

“Always, honey.” Ivis replied before putting up her most gorgeous smile. Waiting for the man to take a few pictures she then turned her head and planted a huge wet kiss on her daughter’s cheek.

“Mom!” her giant teenage daughter was caught by surprise, “we’ll delete that photo!” They both started laughing. “Alright, show us the pictures!” she ordered the tiny man.

The man slowly approached the two giantesses. The older woman bent towards him. Her humongous breasts dangled down, the light fabric of her dress unable to restrain them. Like two giant hot air balloons they floated, or rather, hung above him. He swallowed nervously, offering his phone to the giantess.

Instead of taking the phone, Ivis grabbed the tiny man as a whole, lifting him up and towards her daughter. “Let’s see!” she instructed the tiny man, sticking out of her fist. The phone was tiny but they still appreciated the pictures.

“Thank you, those are perfect!” Ivis smiled at the man in her hand—the tiny man was visibly relieved. With her left hand she gently took his phone from his outstretched hand. “What is your PIN?”

The man looked confused, “What?”

“What is your phone’s PIN code?” Ivis repeated her question.

“It’s … It’s my wife’s birthday,” the man became visibly anxious, “030389” he stammered.

“Thank you very much!” Ivis kept smiling as she moved her thumb on top of the man, shoving him fully inside her giant fist. She then started compressing. His surprised screams became louder as Ivis crumbled up the tiny body like a used tissue paper. The agonized cries finally subsided, as blood and viscera began seeping out between her fingers. With a fling of her wrist, she discarded the bloody pulp somewhere in the city.

“Mom!” Vera looked at her mother in disbelief. “How are we supposed to operate that microscopic phone, now that you turned that little idiot to mush?”

Ivis handed the tiny phone to her daughter. “Don’t worry! Give it to one of your tinies.” She pointed at Vera’s purse.

Right! She had almost forgotten about them. The giantess opened her purse. “Hey, snack-people! Guard this with your life!” Vera dropped the phone into her purse. “Whoever keeps the phone safe, will not get horribly ripped apart by my sexy teeth, when I get hungry later on!” Her announcement took a second to sink in before the people threw themselves at the unlucky guy who had caught the phone. Vera had already closed her purse.

“We should be going. The restaurant is right around the corner.” Ivis carefully rose from the building.

When Vera shifted her weight, however, the roof couldn’t take it anymore. With a loud crash, the structure under Vera collapsed, sending her enormous ass down into the great baroque halls below. 

From the outside it looked like a bomb went off. Vera’s butt was too wide for the building, so the walls and windows burst outwards in an astonishing explosion. The giant girl smashed through several floors, until her heavy butt reached ground level. The right half of the building was completely pulverized. Vera was stunned as Ivis broke into laughter.

“Not funny, Ivis.” Vera was not amused. Reaching down, she pulled something out of between her buttcheeks. It looked like the remains of … maybe the janitor? It was hard to tell who it used to be, but she didn’t care either way. Dropping the corpse, she rolled herself out of the rubble. 

Ivis was still laughing as Vera finally got back on her feet, dusting off her huge body. “I wish I hadn’t pulped that little shit into tomato sauce. I sure would have loved to have a photo of your little stunt just now!” the giant woman snickered, wiping tears from her eyes. 

“Ha ha,” Vera faked some laughter, “let’s go, Mom, we’re late!”

Chapter End Notes: