- Text Size +

Chapter Notes: this chapter's got some male giant stuff (kind of) just as an fyi

~

     In the outside world, Kevin leaned backwards, almost too weak to continue standing, as his teacher’s tongue stroked the underside of his dick. And suddenly, finally, the high school student broke, instantly relieving himself in Irina’s mouth. She stopped for a moment, since she hadn’t realized he’d been that close to orgasm, but it was too late to pull her mouth out now. She didn’t want to make a mess, or risk even a single drop getting somewhere that it couldn’t be completely wiped off. So she kept her lips closed around her student’s cock, encouraging him to let everything out with a few last bobs along his member. She had to make sure he’d emptied out 100% of everything he had, to ensure there wasn’t any possible evidence left of their scandalous encounter.

     And Kevin certainly didn’t mind that she wanted to be thorough. He’d been with girls before who pulled their mouth out before he came, or would get disgusted if they hadn’t because they hadn’t anticipated a guy’s jizz to taste like what it did. But clearly his teacher was more professional than that, and was making sure to squeeze every last drop out of his balls. This is why older women are so much better than girls my age, he told himself as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he sighed with relief, feeling Mrs. J finish sucking him for everything he had. So much more experience. He leaned back up and glanced down at her cleavage, a content smirk on his face. So much hotter too.

     And the icing on the cake for Kevin was knowing that Brian was still trapped in her stomach. He was fully regrown again, but Brian was still pathetically tiny, helpless inside of her. Kevin hoped he was still in her stomach, and that he hadn’t gotten sucked into her intestines yet. Cuz if he hasn’t, then he’s about to bathe in a shitload of my cum, he thought with satisfaction, finally pulling his softening member out of his teacher’s mouth while she wiped her lips.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     Every few seconds, a fresh batch of Kevin’s load descended onto Brian’s helpless body. If he dunked himself into her stomach juices, then he wouldn’t be able to breathe—and the air in her stomach was too thick for him to take a significantly deep breath anyways. But staying up top was obviously disgusting as well. At first, he tried to submerge himself a few feet deeper into her fluids, keeping only his neck and up above so he could breathe. But another giant glop of his classmate’s jizz landed squarely on his head, and the force of the impact pushed Brian under the surface. His mouth suddenly filled up with the vile acids, and he tasted her thick, bitter stomach juices against his will. He surfaced again and spat out as much as he could, but the damage was already done—despite his best efforts, he’d fallen prey to a second helping of her vomit.

     After spitting out what he could, he had to take a breath again so he had enough air to spit out some more, but he wasn’t thinking straight and as he breathed in, the cum that had been covering the rest of his face got sucked into his nostrils, and he started violently hacking as Kevin’s semen ended up going into his windpipe. But he obviously had to open his mouth so he could continue to cough, except doing so just caused more of Kevin’s jizz to seep in as it continued to rain down around Brian.

     He had never before felt like screaming as much as right now, filled with the energy of pure, vitriolic anger towards the boy who had pushed him in. Between the cum that was threatening to invade his lungs, and the cum that was splashing into his throat, he had the horrid thought that he might actually drown in Kevin’s jizz, with his teacher’s stomach as his grave. It was as if he’d tried to kill him by shoving him down here, and now was nutting into the cramped cavern to finish the job.

     In an effort to save himself from the madness, he took as deep of a breath as he could (which wasn’t much) and dove beneath the surface, remembering the teachings from class and heading straight towards the exit into her intestines. He’d been avoiding the idea of leaving her stomach, especially because he knew that his best hope at being rescued would be if he stayed in her stomach so that a doctor would easily be able to retrieve him by sending a miniature claw down her throat. But he couldn’t stay in her stomach forever, and clearly she hadn’t gone to the hospital yet. So his brain had turned on survival mode and forced his body to head into the next step of the journey, where at least there was some hope that he might be able to breathe again.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     Irina had sent Kevin home by now, but was still waiting impatiently in the classroom for either the class phone or her personal cell to ring. She remembered the email she sent and headed back around to her desk, opening up her email again to see if he’d maybe even replied that way. But as she pulled up her sent messages, she saw that nothing had been sent all day, and then noticed that there was a (1) in her Drafts folder, and she clicked it to see the email she thought she’d sent. “Fuck!” she yelled aloud, sending it again, this time watching it go through. The wifi connection in her classroom was wonky, and it wasn’t the first time that an email had failed to send because there wasn’t any internet. A few seconds later, she saw a new email pop up in her Inbox, but her heart sank as she saw it was an auto-reply, and she opened it up to read the contents. Apparently, Mr. Wright had left just after lunch today because of the holiday weekend, and had been out of the office for the entire afternoon. That was why none of her calls had been answered, and even if her email had been sent on time, it wouldn’t have reached him anyways. I should’ve just gone to the hospital already by now, she thought, clenching her fists and slamming the laptop shut. 

     It was 3:46 now, and she had a flight to catch around 6pm. She was heading to Texas to visit her family for the holiday, and if she went to the hospital at this point, there was no way she’d make it to the airport in time for her departure with how packed the place would be. And there was probably no chance of her being able to book a later flight at this point. He shouldn’t have been messing around in the first place, she told herself, I told them to stay away from the back of the throat. ‘Just stay in the center or up front near the teeth.’ It’s not my fault he wanted to get a closer look. She grabbed her phone and her purse, heading for the classroom door. “I don’t know if you can hear me Brian, but I’m assuming you can,” she began saying, turning off the lights to the classroom and closing the door behind her. The hallways of the school were already ghostly, with all the lights off except for the emergency ones every fifty feet. “I tried calling the superintendent to let them know what had happened, since that was procedure, but it looks like they want on vacation early. And I have a flight to catch too, so I don’t have time to go to the hospital right now. But I can take you to one when I’m off my flight and we can get you out there. I just want to remind you, I warned everyone not to head to the back, and your parents and you both signed a consent form allowing you to get shrunken down to take a tour of my mouth, knowing about the potential dangers. I’m obviously not gonna abandon you, but I can’t put my life on hold just because of your fuckup. So hopefully sometime tomorrow we can get you rescued, but until then, you’re just gonna have to hold tight, mkay?” She nodded to herself, content with her message to Brian, as she opened the exit towards the parking lot and headed towards her car. But unbeknownst to her, Brian hadn’t heard a single thing she said, because he wasn’t even awake.