- Text Size +

     Brian regained consciousness, awakening from his slumber. After emerging from the other side of her stomach, he’d passed out, and had lay dormant for several hours. He heard a constant, soft rumbling from outside his teacher’s stomach, like she was on an airplane. But he couldn’t open his eyes. He felt his eye muscles pulling against his eyelids, he was definitely trying to open them, and yet he could distinctly feel them staying closed. And he could still smell Kevin’s cum. He tried reaching his hands up to investigate, but they couldn’t be moved either. In fact, he couldn’t move any part of his upper body, although his legs still seemed to work. And he felt something wriggling against his now-naked form, all around his edges.

     As he continued breathing in the semen-tainted air, he realized he was only breathing in through one nostril. The other one was blocked too—just like his eyelids seemed to be, just like he realized his lips were. He tried to remember what had happened; he escaped from her stomach, but why… Kevin’s cum had covered me too much and I was struggling to breathe, he recalled. And then he must’ve passed out. But now he was here, unable to move most of himself, with his body parts seemingly hardened with— Oh my God. Holy fuck. He realized what had happened, and desperately tried squirming free, but his body was weak and proved ineffective. 

*    *    *    *    *    *

     After touching down in Houston, Irina had googled a bit about how doctors saved shrunken people from the insides of other people, usually their stomachs. But she also learned that the laws regarding these procedures varied widely from state to state. Somewhere like Florida, where she lived, had plenty of laws allowing such surgeries and retrievals to take place (especially because of how many people got shrunken one way or another in Miami). But Texas was a lot more conservative.

     Apparently, the state considered it a felony to knowingly swallow or insert a shrunken person into a regular-sized human’s body, no matter the intent. If she showed up to a hospital, she could be charged with a crime for having swallowed her student, even though where she was from there wasn’t anything inherently illegal about it and the boy had signed a consent form. Which meant she wouldn’t be able to rescue Brian until she was back home in Florida, but that’d be 10 days away because of their week-long break.

     It looks like he’ll just have to come out to old-fashioned way, she told herself, and sighed as she realized she’d have to spend the next week inspecting her toilet every time she took a shit, just to see if a tiny boy had popped out. Knew I should’ve never taken that job.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     Brian had quit trying to escape. Because he knew he wouldn’t be able to. He would’ve expected cum to somehow get digested in a person’s stomach, along with food and drinks—and normally, it did. But because he’d escaped early, the cum that had stuck to him hadn’t been able to dissolve. So after he passed out, it hardened around him, keeping his mouth closed, keeping his arms held down, and worst of all, keeping him completely blind with his eyes fastened shut.

     There would be no escaping for the poor student, as he lay stuck inside his teacher’s intestines. By the time the hardened jizz had somehow been washed or eroded away, Brian would’ve already starved to death. What had been intended to be a prank ended up in Brian dying a slow and lonely death inside of another human being. He could not cry, and he could not scream. Irina never ended up finding anything come out the other end, and over the next few weeks, his still-conscious body got dissolved into her system until eventually there was nothing left at all.