- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

God, I've really gotta get better at updating this story. Kind of a short one, but it sets up for something very, very big next chapter.

Chapter 14

Blissful didn’t begin to describe how Amy felt as she lay basking in her own glory. Here she was, omnipotent, gigantic, unstoppable, beautiful beyond words, planning her next steps towards ruling the world. She smiled down at man of her dreams, snoozing soundly atop her perfect body, his head nestled between her breasts. My massive, enormous, gargantuan tits, she giggled to herself. Amy played with the bright pink nipple capping one of them. How many times had she subconsciously enlarged them? By now, her monstrous boobs resembled a pair of bowling balls from her perspective; she could only imagine their actual size. Were they bordering on ridiculous? Maybe. Was that precisely what she wanted after spending her life insecure about her flat chest? Abso-fucking-lutely. Watching Nolan struggle to handle one of her breasts was the single hottest thing she’d ever witnessed. Maybe he’d be open to trying it on a much greater scale. She flushed hot at the idea of a shirtless, sweating Nolan attempting to scale one of her breasts like a mountain.

Silly as that sounded, it was entirely possible. Anything was possible for her now. She was an all-powerful being restrained only by her own conscience. The world was her toy now, and she could play with it in every way imaginable. Perhaps she’d go for a stroll and squeeze her wide hips through a city street – an empty one, of course – and ‘accidentally’ press the massive swell of her huge butt against an office building. Or maybe she’d test just how huge she could get by sprawling out in a wooded valley and just growing and growing, flattening acres upon acres of forest beneath the swells of her tits.

But all of those crazy fantasies can wait. Like Megan said, I should take it slow and enjoy the ride. And here I thought she’d just been trying to manipulate me into being “restrained” because she was terrified of what I might do. Guess I should have learned by now not to doubt my best friend, especially not after everything she’s done for me.

Years of memories rushed to the front of Amy’s mind all at once. Whether it was sticking up for her against bullies for picked on Amy for being a nerd, helping Amy with her social awkwardness, or comforting Amy during one of her bouts of depression where she broke down crying without knowing why, Megan had always been there for her.

A goddess shouldn’t owe anything to anyone, Amy mused. But really, I owe her a whole hell of a lot, and she should get something special. She’s always talked about wanting to visit Europe; maybe I’ll give her a place over there. Hell, why not let her have a whole country to rule? She deserves it. Her eyebrows perked up. Oh, speaking of ruling, I did say I was going to make something big happen, didn’t I? Something to get people’s attention. Something cool and fascinating, but also kind of mysterious...oh, I’ve got it!

With an idea in mind, Amy raised her ring-bearing hand, brought her thumb and middle finger together for her signature snap…

And stopped.

One tiny yet persistent bit of doubt had once again wormed its way back into her mind. Not doubt about whether she could reshape the world, of course, but whether she should. As hard as she’d tried to rationalize it in her ramblings to Nolan, Amy still wondered whether conquering the planet as she intended could be considered anything other than evil.

No. No, fuck that. I am NOT evil! Evil would be enslaving all of humanity, forcing them to hand over all the gold, silver, and jewelry on the planet for me to hoard, to do nothing but worship me the rest of their lives. And I could do that in a heartbeat. But I haven’t and I never will, because I’m not a monster! Besides, if I’m all-powerful, shouldn’t I be the one to decide what’s good and evil or right and wrong?

A soft groan from Nolan grabbed her attention. She spent a few more moments drinking in his tiny, toned form before taking a deep breath.

I guess I could ask Nolan what he thinks. Sure, already he said he wasn’t scared of me, but that was before I talked about taking over the world and then jumped him. Maybe I shouldn’t care about his opinion or anyone else’s...but I do.

Amy gently rolled over to her side to let Nolan slide off onto the bed next to her. She rested her head on her hand and watched him stretch and wake, slowly opening his eyes to meet her gaze. Even in his groggy state, Nolan managed a warm smile, prompting a blush and giggle from Amy. No matter how powerful she’d become, that smiling, handsome face still set her heart aflutter.

“Hello...my goddess,” he greeted.

Amy’s body shuddered at Nolan’s words, shaking the earth beneath her.

“Hello to you, too,” she answered, tracing a circle with her finger on his muscular chest. “Um, can I ask you something, Nolan? It’s kinda serious.”

“Of course,” Nolan replied, sitting up straight.

“All that stuff I rambled about earlier – ruling the world, being a goddess and everything else – I want your honest opinion on it. Do you think it’s insane? Do you think I'm insane?” Sensing Nolan’s unease at those words, she held up her hand. “Okay, that probably sounds like a trap, and I don’t blame you for thinking that. Being insecure made me sensitive sometimes, to put it mildly, and I know I’m not the easiest to deal with when I get like that. But please answer me truthfully, okay? All this power has gone straight to my head and I need to know if I’m turning into something I don’t want to be.”

Nolan squirmed rather noticeably in his spot on the bed. Though she had improved dramatically since they’d first begun dating, the insecurities Amy mentioned still reared their ugly head from time to time, leaving her in rather defensive moods. One needed only to look at their spat in the mall for an example of how she could explode. And now that she had godlike powers? Things could go south fast. Nolan just prayed there wouldn’t be any more earthquakes involved.

“Please, Nolan,” Amy pleaded. “I don’t want my boyfriend to be afraid of me. I swear on my divinity that I won’t get upset with whatever you say. And as we’ve established” – her soft hand gently stroked Nolan’s cheek – “I’m pretty good at keeping my promises.”

“Amy, I can’t sit here and say with a straight face that taking over the world doesn’t sound utterly insane. I can still barely believe I’m discussing this. It’s just so absurd.”

Despite her best attempt to hide her disappointment, Amy’s demeanor quickly soured, with her head drooping and a gloomy mood filling the air. Nolan quickly rose to his feet to look his all-powerful girlfriend in the eye.

“But that doesn’t mean you’re crazy, okay? All I can do is answer you from the perspective of a mortal. Maybe it makes perfect sense to do it with as powerful as you’ve become. A lot of people would probably do much, much worse than you’ve got in mind. Honestly, if I was in your position, with the universe in the palm of my hand, knowing no one could stop me from doing anything I wanted, I don’t have a clue what I’d do. What I do know is you’re not insane, and you’re sure as hell not evil. You’re the sweetest, kindest, most loving woman I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing, and I think you’ll be the most benevolent goddess imaginable.”

Amy’s face lit up at his last sentence, with a smile stretching from ear to ear.

“Yeah, I will. Everyone’s going to prosper under my rule!” She leaned forward ever so slightly, close enough that Nolan could feel her breath wash over his skin. “Especially you, Nolan. When I approached you that day, I never expected you to pay a little nerd like me any mind. That’s why I was so shocked when you looked me in the eyes and showed me that smile of yours for the first time. Every day since then has been like living in a fantasy. Even if I don’t always act like it, these last six months with you have been the warmest, most enjoyable time of my entire life. I would give up every last drop of my divine power if that’s what it took to keep you at my side.” Amy’s fair cheeks flushed an adorable shade of pink. “Oh, goodness, sorry. I go way too mushy there.”

“Don’t apologize. I actually like it when you’re mushy.” A little smirk crossed Nolan’s face. “Seeing a goddess blush is pretty cute, too.”

Thankful Nolan was comfortable enough to tease her, Amy flashed a smirk twice as wide as his.

“Oh yeah?”

Without warning, Amy clasped Nolan’s cheeks and pulled him in for a deep kiss. Her powerful tongue forced its way into his mouth, easily overpowering his own. This victory seemed to embolden Amy as she grabbed the back of his head and pushed herself even farther on a quest to seemingly explore every inch of his mouth. Nolan offered no resistance, both because it would be utterly futile and because he was enjoying every second of it. Amy relented just as Nolan felt himself growing lightheaded, leaving him gasping for air like an emerging diver. Even more notable, though, was the deep shade of crimson he was sporting.

“Well, well, what do you know?” Amy chirped with a giggle. “My little man blushing is even cuter.” The bed creaked as Amy leaned back on her arms. “Thanks for being honest, Nolan. All my doubts are gone. I’m ready now. Ready to reveal myself to the world. What do you say we show them their new queen and king?”

“I think” - Nolan cut himself short - “excuse me? King?”

“Obviously,” Amy replied, seemingly offended Nolan expected otherwise. “Don’t get the wrong idea; it’s gonna be my kingdom, and I’m in charge of everything. But I thought you might enjoy getting a little royal treatment yourself. Or does ‘King Nolan’ not appeal to you?”

“N-no, no, it certainly does!”

“Then let’s not waste any more time, huh?” Amy snapped her fingers and the couple found themselves fully clothed. Nolan felt clean and refreshed, as though he’d just taken a long shower. He couldn’t tell if Amy had given herself the same treatment, because his goddess had simply become too beautiful for any flaws to stand out.

“Part of me wanted to put on a toga or something to look the part of a goddess, but you know what? I’m way, way more powerful than any of those goddess of mythology. Why try to emulate them when they were so weak? I should wear whatever I damn well please.” Amy’s face grew hot and red. “Wow, that sounded really arrogant, didn’t it? At this rate I’ll go from having no self-esteem to an ego bigger than the planet.”

“As powerful as you are, I can’t say you’d be wrong to have one.”

“Don’t encourage me,” Amy grinned. “That’s what my worshipers will be for.”

With the same grin on her face, Amy raised her hand above her head.

“Now it begins: the reign of the all-knowing, all-seeing, all-powerful Amy!”

Her fingers snapped, and Nolan vanished with her into thin air