- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow, really sorry for being slow posting these, I'd completely forgotten. I'll post a couple together to make up for it.

Chapter 12

Still hanging in Amy’s mighty grasp, Nolan felt a sudden jerk pull him even closer, pressing his torso against the warmth of her enormous bosom. An ever-widening smile formed on Amy’s flawless face as he stared back speechlessly. Every aspect of her presence was absolutely overwhelming. From the powerful, alluring scent of her perfume to the heavy thumps of heart pounding against her chest and reverberating through his body, Nolan had never been filled with such awe. Of course, her massive size and overwhelming physical strength were imposing enough, but her almost godlike powers made him feel downright insignificant.

“Wow, I’ve never seen you this nervous,” Amy remarked with a hint of amusement. “Reminds me of how the old me would feel when we started getting intimate.” She learned in and nuzzled Nolan’s cheek, her soft, immaculate skin brushing gently against his own. “Don’t worry, though; I’ve got something to make it all better.”

Another kiss sent a jolt through Nolan’s body. Energy surged into every inch of his muscular form, like a supercharged shot of adrenaline. A great warmth welled up in his chest, different than from their last kiss, and lingered even after Amy finally pulled away.

“Amy, I trust you completely,” Nolan began, “but what did you just do?”

“Nothing at all! Just a little kiss to calm your nerves. Oh, and I guess I might’ve made you invincible while I was at it.” Amy couldn’t stifle a laugh at Nolan’s shocked expression. “What? Being the biggest, strongest person ever is awesome, but it’d be terrible for my little stud to snap like a twig under my huge body if I got a bit too wild in bed. Seriously, though even with all this power, you’re still more important than anything this world has to offer. I love you so much, Nolan, more than life itself, and I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

Nearly the entirety of Nolan’s face flushed crimson at those words. To a seemingly omnipotent being like Amy, he was exactly like anyone else: small. Powerless. Mortal. Yet here she was, treating him as her lover, her equal, beaming at him with the same slightly shy but heartwarming smile he’d seen a million times.

“Alright, enough lovey-dovey crap,” Amy continued. “I know what you really want. But first, as much as I’m sure you’re enjoying your position, how about I take us somewhere more comfortable? Don’t get me wrong, I’d take you right here if I had to, but I’m a big girl now. I could use a little more space if we can get it.”

Without warning, Amy extended her arm back out and simply released her hold upon Nolan. Expecting a hard impact with the floor, he instead felt himself land with a bounce on the largest, softest mattress imaginable. He slowly sat up to see his godlike girlfriend looming over him at the foot of the bed. A quick glance around the room revealed they were no longer in his apartment, but rather an enormous, luxurious bedroom. Pride and even a hint of smugness were visible on Amy’s face as she peered into his eyes.

“Finally,” Amy cooed. “I’m finally going to give you the love you deserve. Countless times I rebuffed your advances, only to later crawl into bed and fantasize about doing the very same things. Just the thought of rubbing my hands all over that toned, muscular form, watching you shudder in pleasure from my touch...that got me through many a lonely night.” It was now Amy’s turn to blush furiously at what she had blurted out. “Uh, was that too weird?”

Given the events of the past half-hour, Nolan couldn’t help but scoff at the idea of that confession being what finally crossed the line into ‘too weird’.

“No, no,” he assured her. “Just never imagined you had those sorts of fantasies about me quite so often.”

“Well, when you have crippling self-esteem problems, it’s much easier to let all sorts of wild ideas play out in your head than risk disappointing the most wonderful man you’ve ever met. Safe to say I’m overcoming that issue, though. All my anxiety, all my stupid, unfounded worries that held me back are gone. Omnipotence certainly changes a girl.” A crackling orb of electricity the size of her head formed in her hand, only to be snuffed out in an instant when she clenched her fist. “Yeah, that’s what I am, omnipotent. Invincible. All-fucking-powerful. The entire planet is going to be mine, and there’s not a single thing anyone can do to stop me.” Clearly getting worked up over own might once again, she sighed deeply to calm herself and turned her gaze back to Nolan. “And right now, that power is going one single goal: rocking your little mortal world.”

Despite being more than a half-ton of voluptuous woman, Amy pounced on the bed with such superhuman quickness that her moves barely registered as more than a blur. Like a hungry lioness on the prowl, she crawled slowly and methodically towards her prey. Her low-cut top drooped and exposed her lack of a bra, giving him a full view of her gargantuan, milky-white tits swaying pendulously with her every move. Nolan’s heart pounded harder and louder against her chest as Amy drew closer, finally stopping at his waist.

“Mind if I help you out of these clothes?” Amy asked, though the question was clearly rhetorical.

One quick snap of her fingers stripped Nolan’s garments clean off, piling them on the floor nearby. He felt Amy’s eyes drinking in his entire nude form, eventually settling on his rock-hard, throbbing, seven plus-inch member. Seemingly impressed by the sight, she gently caressed his inner thighs, eliciting a soft moan from her man.

“Just relax, love. Don’t worry about how long you’re going to last or any of that stuff. Let me handle everything.”

After a moment’s pause, Amy lunged forward and slid her lips over the head of his cock. Almost immediately, his entire body spasmed with pleasure, and his hands clenched the sheets beneath him in a death grip.

“Amy!” he moaned. “Oh, God, Amy!”

Emboldened and excited by Nolan’s reaction, Amy plunged the rest of Nolan’s manhood into her mouth. A pair of her large fingers gently stroked his balls and somehow amplified the pleasure even more. Were he capable of forming anything resembling a coherent thought, Nolan may have questioned how much of this was simply Amy willing his body to feel such ecstasy. As it stood, he couldn’t care less.

“Try and fathom how lucky you are,” Amy’s voice echoed through the room, despite her still holding the entirely of his manhood in her mouth. “Getting pleasured by a goddess, by the future queen of the world! And I’m going to be a marvelous one, aren’t I?”

The intense pleasure weakened only a smidgen, just enough to allow Nolan to speak.

“Y-you’re going to b-be the greatest ruler ever!” he exclaimed, astounded that he could piece a sentence together.

“And the most powerful!” she exclaimed, excitement building in her voice. “I can change the world with a single thought! No one will ever be able to challenge my authority! But why would they want to? I’ll be caring, kind, benevolent. People will love worshiping their goddess, won’t they?”

Her tongue made another pass down his shaft, and Nolan’s entire body shuddered at the resurgent feeling.

“Of course!” Nolan cried. Feeding Amy’s blossoming ego was probably a horrible idea, but at that moment, being held at the cusp of the greatest orgasm any man had ever known, there were very few words she couldn’t have gotten him to utter. Besides, none of it was actually wrong, either, which turned Nolan on that much more.

“But I don’t desire to be just any goddess; I want to be yours. I want to hear it from the man who isn’t in love with my power or my body, but with me. So tell me, Nolan: am I your goddess?”

“Yes! Yes! You are my goddess, Amy!”

Finally, Amy opened the floodgates of pleasure. With a moan so loud it bordered on screaming, he came forcefully and repeatedly into his lover’s mouth. Whether it continued for a minute or an hour, Nolan neither knew nor cared. For her part, Amy had zero reservations about swallowing every last drop. Once he finally finished, she slowly pulled her mouth away from his deflating manhood, letting it fall limp along with the rest of his body.

Nolan spent the next few moments in a haze, his mind foggy and vision blurry from Amy simply overloading him with countless pleasurable sensations. He vaguely registered Amy willing his body to appear on top of her own, his head resting in the chasm of her cleavage.

“Amy...” he began before Amy pressed a finger to his lips.

“Shhh. You don’t need to say a word.” One of her enormous hands ran through his hair. “Just relax and enjoy it.”

Every fiber of Nolan’s being wished to do precisely that. Why would he ever want to do anything else? Amy’s loving warmth wrapped like a blanket around his body. Rather than intimidate him like before, her aura of power gave him comfort and protection. All stress, all worries were gone from his mind. Right now, it was just him and the almighty Amy.

“God, you’re adorable, fighting so hard to stay awake” she purred. “Go ahead and lose yourself in the heaven to which I’ve delivered you. Trust me, I’ll still be here when you wake up.”

He tilted his head back to see Amy’s smug look of satisfaction, apparently quite proud that she had, indeed, rocked his mortal world.

“I love you, Amy,” he managed in a near-whisper.

“I love you too, Nolan,” Amy cooed.

The pair spent another moment gazing into each other’s eyes before Nolan’s grew too heavy to keep open. He finally drifted off to sleep, his last thought being whether any dream could possibly live up to this new reality.