- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow...oh my goodness...was the last upload for this story really all the way back in September? Hey and look at that! The same day too! Wow, unintentional. Now I know what you're thinking, well other than "why am I wasting Christmas reading this giantess story?" and that is, "This guy said all the way back in September that I'd have to wait for Part 2 for the size stuff! Part 1 was boring as all get out!" Well, I hope you get a lump of coal for doubting me and don't worry. Plenty of size shenaniginos for you here. So Merry Christmas you filthy animals! XP


The jostling hadn’t stopped since his car had shrunken in front of the woman that looked like Denise. As soon as the fleshy boulders that made up the toes on her right foot had swelled to fill the area before his windshield, he had floored the gas. Swerving the best he could he could only watch in futility as his car gave him the warning for ‘low traction’ before a sudden lifting motion like he was on one of those roller coasters that shot you straight up in the air, took hold.


Quinn gripped the arms of his steering wheel so hard his knuckles turned white. Panic filled every crevice of his mind as a coffee brown eye, bigger than his vehicle surveyed him from outside his window. A thunderous racket filled the small metal space that now felt like a death trap. Quinn was thrown around in a madness of motion only to be rubber banded back into the driver’s seat by his seatbelt. His head dipped forward suddenly and with a CRACK that rang in his ears his head hit the steering wheel.


Blood began to trickle down his left temple as his vision went foggy before Quinn began to feel an odd sensation. It felt like someone was suddenly trying to squeeze all of his organs into one compact space. He remembered the centrifugal force machines he’d ride at the county fair with his children, it was like that but from a single point that everything was trying to move to. And suddenly with a pop he felt his everything spring back into place. The entire process was disorienting.


Quinn fought to stay conscious but it was quickly becoming apparent he was in a losing battle. Spots began dancing before his eyes as everything outside his eyelids began to take on wavy characteristics. Through his addled mind and clouded thoughts his brain tried to instruct parts of his body to respond, to reach for his phone, call for help, something, but nothing responded. The feeling left all the limbs in his body one by one. Finally with a thunk he slumped forward on his steering wheel, slipping into a torpid state.



***


Quinn awoke from his stupor with a groan and a throbbing headache. What had happened? Why did his head hurt so much? 


He tried to open his eyes, but his vision was foggy. He tried to think about where he was. Had he gone drinking? Had he passed out from a hangover? A searing pain shot through his forehead. With a moan he touched his fingers to his head, only to feel a coarse flaky substance greet his touch. It trailed from his forehead down his face. As he pulled his hand back in front of his oscillating eyes, he noticed the flakes he’d collected to be a rough rust color.


Dried blood. Evidently he had hit his head on something. Made sense if he was as drunk as he felt. 


Quinn glanced around trying to get his bearings. His eyes were feeding his brain a constant haze so he shook his head a few times to clear it. That turned out to be the absolute wrong thing to do as pain shot through his head that brought the man to his knees. 


Once the pain had died down he tried shaking his head again, this time far gentler and slower. This seemed to work, though a fork of pain did shoot through his synapses. Now with his eyesight returned Quinn tried surveying the area once more. He didn’t usually get blackout drunk and even if he planned to even drink that much alcohol, he would have let Diane know so she could pick him up. The situation was so strange but only got stranger as his eyes adjusted to the filtered light.


Quinn was sitting on a cold white tiled surface, though the tiles were easily as big as a car. Off to his left in the far distance was a giant alabaster jar with blue floral patterns. The thing was easily as big as a one story house to him. Above the jar cabinets the size of small buildings loomed in the distance. To the right of the jar what looked to be an enormous sink lay dormant, like a silent animal.


Something wasn’t right. Had he accidentally ingested some drugs? Why was everything appearing, so blown up? Looking to his right he noticed the white tiled road continuing on, leading to a steep drop. In the far distance seemed to be...a table.


If he had to put a name to his location, it appeared he was on a kitchen counter but one that belonged to a giant. What the hell was going on? This was far worse than any hangover he’d ever had. He was either on serious drugs or was losing his grip on reality. Either one wasn’t a respectable option.


Suddenly a rumbling visited Quinn’s limbs through the ground he was on. At first it was soft and gentle, but it soon began to grow, in caliber and force. It was rhythmic, a kind of thump, thump, thump one after the other almost like...footsteps. The former supervisor set his beleaguered vision into the distance, in the direction the booming was the loudest. Out in the horizon of his sight he saw a giant doorway. It was only comparable to the St. Louis arch he had taken his kids to see but even that didn’t do its size justice he knew. He was still quite far away.


The footsteps were getting closer. It made sense after all. If he was in a giant kitchen there’d have to be a giant to live in it. He still had to be hallucinating, everyone knew giants weren’t real, they were just fairy tales, but this felt real. The shaking felt real. Maybe there was an earthquake? Truly these were some hell of drugs.


Quinn shook his head once more and prepared himself mentally, ready to do whatever he needed in order to get the attention of whoever was coming. Finally he sighted the source of the footsteps as she rounded the corner of the archway. With the sight of a bespectacled redhead in a translucent brown dress entering the room, all his mental fortitude went flying down the drain. The giant, or more accurately, giantess as it were, was the spitting image of Denise Lavigne.


Quinn’s mind was reeling. He couldn’t understand what he was seeing. First the giant kitchen now a giant version of one of his employees? What the hell was happening? Why couldn’t he remember anything? He could solidly rule out being drunk. No hangover could be this bad. Some form of hallucinogenic drug was the only thing left but why then did it feel like this gigantic woman was actually here? 


As soon as she entered the room the gigantic version of Denise turned, eyes quickly sweeping the counter before landing on Quinn’s bewildered form. A bright toothy grin split her face as her eyes narrowed. 


“Oh, this was such a risk but it's going to be so worth it to get rid of you!” the woman stated with a voice like thunder. There was a stark underlying accent with a British inflection in this woman's voice. The enormous woman took her time as she began soldering over to the counter.


The thumping had grown in intensity from a dull murmuring roar to a full on earthquake. Quinn backed off so fast he fell over his own legs, resorting to scooting across backwards on his backside as the woman approached. It was hard to truly appreciate just how gigantic she actually was.


Her face was like a super sized billboard, her pink lips the size of a bus, her eyes the size of small cars. She was like a living tower, larger than any skyscraper he’d ever seen, and he wasn’t even looking up her whole body. As her body folded forward towards the counter he couldn’t help but let out a yelp. It was like watching an approaching asteroid, or having a landscape collapse down upon you. And the speed. His mind couldn’t rationalize it, it simply wasn’t possible. Something as big as this woman should not have been able to move as fast as she was.


Leaning forward the gargantuan visage of the woman in question placed her elbow on the counter, a separate monolith of its own. Quinn could see the muscles and sinews stretching under the skin, the veins popping and pulsing with blood as the arm impacted the counter like a bomb. The reverberations from the impact would have knocked Quinn on his ass had he not already been there. The enormous face came to rest on the outstretched hand that crowned the mountainous arm, like a plane or a shuttle, docking to port. The toothy grin the giantess had worn previously had now turned to a self satisfied smirk as she simply gazed down at him, as if peering into his soul. 


Every minute flicker and movement of her eyes was brought to his attention. She was just too big. The way her nostrils unconsciously flared as she breathed, how the top of her chest, right below her neck, gracefully moved as the lungs within her filled and emptied themselves. And worst of all the way that pink serpent slithered out of its cave, between those two lips and swept across its keepers in a menacing slow fashion.


The pause in the air was pregnant, like two duelists sizing each other up but neither willing to make a move. Other than the subconscious twitches of her body and the involuntary shaking on his part, neither party made a move, neither spoke. The pause began to carry into labor when finally the magnificent pink twins parted and a crashing noise issued forth.


“What's wrong li’l guy? Nothing to say all of a sudden? You usually have so much to tell me about how badly I’m doing my job.”


“You’re not Denise.” Quinn’s voice was frail, barely even audible to himself. He had barely even registered that he had spoken, but she had. Her eyes ceased their movement snapping into a steady unblinking lock on his diminutive form.


“Speak up insect, I can’t hear you!” came the rumbling reply.


“Y-you’re not Denise!” Quinn called, his voice breaking and stammering, unable to hide the fear within.


“What? You mean you don’t recognize me? I’m even wearing the same outfit just for you, remember?” the giant woman withdrew from the counter. The speed and ease of which she moved was like watching an avalanche recede. She lifted her arms and spun once on her heel, her dress twirling slightly as she did. The move, so elegant and so simple, was devastating. The shrunken man could feel the winds tearing at his suit, whipping his tie around his face while also dragging away part of his rational mind with it. In a distant part of his mind he did recognize parts of it, the sexy low neck line, and see through material but he was still too disoriented to process those details.


The woman removed the glasses from her face, tossing them into space before leaning in close again, this time pressing her face in closer, her hands on her knees, giving Quinn a view of her entire face. Every detail, every blemish, every freckle that speckled her nose, every open pore, he could see in its entirety as she smiled yet again.


“Is my face throwing you off?” She cooed at him, like she was speaking to a baby. “Don’t worry pintsize, you’ll get used to it. I know to you it looks like I’ve grown a bit but I assure you, it’s still me, well in a matter of speaking.” The phrase was incorrect but it hardly mattered at this point. The woman’s lips curved into another smile, this one meant to be comforting, reassuring. He could tell by the way it formed, by the way her mouth curled, but there was no comfort to be had in that expression. It wasn’t in her facial muscles, it was her eyes. Her eyes were alight with the same smug satisfaction he’d seen on his kids faces when they thought they’d successfully hidden something from him, but there was something more. Her eyes were darkened by something within, something cruel, sinister, and unsettling. The longer he looked the more danger he felt he was in.


“No...nonononono…” Quinn’s disturbed mind could only leak out the single utterance over and over.


“Yes, yes, yes, yes!” The woman repeated as he spoke, her tone mocking him with every syllable. “I know it’s hard what with your brain being the size of a pea now but come on, try and remember. The parking garage? Your ride home? Me.”


The small man was shaking his head, his expression one of disbelief but her words were like a light switch, illuminating a darkened part of his mind. He remembered now. He had called his wife, got into his Porsche and was driving up the parking garage when he saw a woman in all black standing in the middle of the road. She had been dressed in a low cut dark dress, with a brimmed black hat to match. He couldn’t make out her face as she had been wearing sunglasses but her hair had been as black as her outfit. He had waited for her to move, to get out the way, something and had been about to honk when she had stretched out her hand towards him. In his headlights he could see her mouth move but he didn’t hear what she had said. In the next moment he felt like he was on an elevator suddenly and rapidly moving downwards. His ears had popped and he remembered feeling dizzy for a few seconds before his vision came to and he saw a giant stage, with five fleshy boulders resting on top, their tops dipped in obsidian.


From there it all came rushing back, him gunning his car, being captured, the crunching feeling and hitting the steering wheel. This woman had shrunk- no, no she hadn’t! It was a lie, a trick! It had to be, it wasn’t possible. Shrinking people wasn’t possible! But here she was, standing before him at a height that would put Godzilla to shame. It couldn’t be, it just couldn’t.


As Quinn's mind hung on to the last vestiges of sanity he could muster he spouted the only logical thing that made sense to him.

"Who are you? Why did you do this to me? And why do you look like Denise?"


"BECAUSE I AM HER YOU KNOBHEAD!" The thundering roar came from on high as the woman rose to her full domineering height, anger and irritation now crawling across her features. But try as he might, Quinn's mind couldn’t reconcile this information. Timid quiet little Denise? No, she wouldn't, she couldn't. She was always shrinking away from any form of conflict, practically bullied into submission. It didn't take more than a raised voice and some subtle threats to cow tail her.


“God! I knew you were stupid but this is fucking ridiculous!” she spat at him, “You really are a half brained twat ain't you? Going on about how smart you have to be to see the big picture or whatever. And you thought I was the narcissist? Yes, hello, muppet city! It’s me, the same li’l office worker you’ve been screwing with for the last three years! Do you get it now? Can we move on?”


“B-but, your voice-” Quinn’s voice was so quiet, but somehow she heard him.


“My accent? I hid it you fucking simpleton! Like an actor, like the movies. Fucking ’ell you’re an idiot! I can’t believe I had to slave away under you for three fucking years! They made you our boss? God, that pillock Tony could do a better job than you!” 


Maybe it was the furious berating or maybe his mind had run out of excuses to explain this situation away but he could no longer deny what was not clearly evident; this was Denise Lavigne, the same timid mousy woman that shuffled her way around the building, now taller than one. Denise sighed, as she rubbed her temples with her fingers.


“You have no idea how hard you made this job.” She said, making sure to punctuate every syllable she could for emphasis, hands on her hips as she directed her gaze skywards. Quinn trembled as he gave a tepid reply. 

“Y-you were giving out extra incentives, I was just doing my jo-”


A repetitious thundering boom filled the air, causing the frightened man to cower further, squeezing his eyes tight as he wondered how he’d make it out of this. Once the giant was done laughing she returned her gaze to him, leaning her gargantuan face in close so that he could see her glistening teeth as big as filing cabinets.


“Oh fuck that shit. I’m not talking about the job. I don’t give a shit about that. Nah, I’m talking about poor timid li’l Denise.” The sky filling visage before him cooed the final few words before letting out a chuckle, her arms like buses stacked on top of each other folding across her mountainous chest.


“Trying to blend in, not draw attention to myself? Pretending to do the “right thing”. That’s what you made hard for me. Constantly changing the rules! It was so irritating to try and keep up with whichever one of your foul tempered li’l fits you decided to throw that day. I don’t like when people make things hard for me, so here's what we’re gonna do. We’re gonna play a little game. You try’n survive and I won't eat you.”


The foul lips twisted into a sadistic smirk at these harrowing words. Quinn’s demeanor became frantic as his mind fell into a panic.

“E-eat me? W-what do you mean ea-you can’t!” Quinn’s typically professional manner had all but evaporated. His voice began to crack as he stammered on, “I-I’m a human being! You can’t eat me! That would be cannibalism! You’d be arrested and-”


“Shut it ya wanker!” irritation was etched into every crevice of the giant woman’s face once more, as she practically spat at the tiny man, her arms unfolding into fists at her side. She leaned in closer to the terrified man on the counter. Quinn lost his balance falling backwards as Denise’ face ballooned in size past the point his vision could take all of it in. He found himself staring into one of her giant brown eyes, frantically glancing from one to the other.


“Do you really think I give a damn about the police?” She leaned back, a smirk twisting at the corners of her mouth. “You fancy yourself a smart one don’t you? You hear about some of these “missing people” cases floating about.'' She feigned air quotes with her fingers as she said the words ‘missing people’, exaggerating each word to emphasize her point.



“Where do you think they’ve all gone li’l man? Abducted by aliens? Culled by the government?” she continued on in her mocking tone as if insulting a child. The gargantuan visage of Denise  moved away from the counter, looking off into a corner of the room, chuckling to herself, as if laughing at a private joke. Quinn couldn’t take this anymore. He got up from his place and began to scurry to the side of the counter. He didn’t really have a plan but anywhere was better and ultimately safer than here. That crazy bitch had said something about eating him!


“As if. They don’t have a clue, none of ‘em do...It was all me!” Denise stretched her arms as if posing at the end of a musical number. “All me, every single on-OI!


Quinn’s heart leapt into his throat at the exclamation, the volume of the sound and the anger hidden within. He briefly shot a tentative glance behind him to witness the look of incredulous disbelief darkening the woman’s face like a storm cloud. It quickly was replaced with an arrogant grin as she strode forward, covering the entire distance between them in two steps.


“Now where do you think you’re running too?” a multi limbed creature, tipped with obsidian plates, reached out for Quinn. He let out a beleaguered screech as the great thing looped its thick tendrils around him, scooping him up from his forward path and into the air away from the counter. It was a dizzying ride that yet again reminded Quinn of a roller coaster. This time it was of the crane-like swings he’d ridden with his daughter, the ones that he commented disoriented you in real time. The only difference was this one was moving much faster and much higher and this one was alive.


Quinn found himself frozen in front of those gigantic coffee colored eyes yet again, as a smile creased the face of his captor.


“I see someone is desperate to start our game!” She said her immaculate white teeth shining in the light of the room.

Quinn’s mouth opened and closed fruitlessly a few times before he blubbered out, “Please! Whatever I did I’m sorry! I-I was only doing my job! Please I have a family, a wife and two children! Just let me go, I-I’ll never say a word of this! You can give out the extra packages, I’ll tell them to give you a raise, just please just don’t hurt-”


A cruel cacophonous cackle filled the air. Quinn’s arms instinctively tried to move to cover his ears, which were ringing from the pain but were stopped by the fingers gripping him. Finally the laughter began to die down. With her free hand the giantess wiped a fake tear out the corner of her eye, a few giggles still coming out of her. 


“Never gets old that one!” she turned her gaze back to Quinn, a smile still pursing her lips but her stare was hard, a cold darkness lying behind them that terrified the former manager to his core.


“Everybody got somebody, yeah? Let me tell you, it’s never stopped me before.” Her tone dropped in octaves at those last words. They left Quinn reeling in his own mind and a feeling he’d never felt before filling up his gut. Dread. Not just any normal fear either, pure primal terror, the ones ancient humans must have felt when facing down existential threats. Quinn didn’t know in what way or how but his body knew only one thing: he had to escape. If he didn’t, he was going to die.


“Now,” Quinn’s mind flickered back to reality as he looked back up at the monster that currently held him captive. “On. To. Our. Game.” 


Quinn’s heart was racing. He wasn’t sure what game the giant woman might be considering but whatever it was had him dreading every word that exited her mouth.


“Hmm, we could play a game of it.” the woman mused, tapping a contemplative finger on her chin, her other arm crossed across her chest once more, “like a li’l cat and mouse game! Or maybe a drinking game, get you a bit tipsy for your last night. Wait, I know!” Her eyes seemed to light up with a malicious gleam as she snapped her fingers, before turning back to her captive audience of one, advancing on him as a vicious grin snuck across her face.


“How about a game of hide and seek?” Her lips peeled back once again showing off her impressive pearly chompers. 


“H-hide and s-seek?” Quinn stammered, his blood pressure rising to unhealthy levels. Denise pulled back a self satisfied smirk twisting across her face. “See, even you like the idea! No doubt you’ve played it with those little brats of yours I’m sure.”


Quinn’s heart leapt into his throat. Markus and Hannah. If he didn’t make it out of here, somehow manage to contact the authorities, he’d never see them again. Diane, his loving wife. He had to make it back to them, somehow. Then another thought hit him, one so horrid it made his blood freeze. Did Denise know about them? Had she somehow managed to shrink them too? No, she couldn’t have, but then she had known when he was going to leave the parking garage, so maybe…


Despite his situation Quinn steeled his nerves to ask the gargantuan woman about his family but was only able to let out a yelp as he was startled by her giant obsidian tipped fingers hoisting him into the air once more.


Yet again he was brought before the humongous sky filling visage that was his former employees face.


“It’s decided then. We’ll play hide and see! But first...preparations.”


Without warning the ebony tipped worms on her other hand began grasping at Quinn’s suit. He gave out a cry of protest as the hard plate like nails tore through the fabric with ease, shredding his expensive work suit to tatters in mere seconds. Soon he was just down to his undershirt, his socks and his shoes and trousers but despite being the size of desks and the nails not sharp or long, the fingers worked deftly and quickly, removing every article of clothing from his person in a nimble practiced manner. 


With one final tear to take his tie and shirt in one go, Quinn Taylor was stripped completely naked save for his underwear, the only shred of dignity he still retained in this horrible situation. Removed of his clothing that held up so much of his figure Quinn tried to cover himself, to hide his paunchy belly and overgrown chest hair as best he could but his arms and hands were neither wide enough nor particularly ideal for the task.


His nemesis’ in the form of the groping fingers returned prying away his arms to reveal himself in all his unclothed glory.


“Oh fuck me!” The gargantuan girl giggled, “You’re a proper sorry looking li’l git, ain’t you? Hmm?”

A slight drooping in the pudgy man’s underwear drew the attention of the prying eyes. He was powerless to do anything as she rubbed the nail of her pinky finger up against his genitals. 


“Look at that, your fat li’l dick is as big of a fat li’l dick as you are now!” Denise's head rolled back as she burst into uproarious laughter, the volume still incredibly loud despite her facing away from him. Despite having been disrobed and probed without his consent, Quinn nonetheless felt his cheeks flush with shame, as he turned his face away. Finally the laughter died down.


“Well, whatever. Fairs fair right? You show me yours,” Still holding Quinn with one hand Denise reached down, unstrapping each of her sandals in turn before viciously kicking them across the room. She then bent at the knees, placing Quinn far enough away from her gargantuan toes so as not to be in danger of being stepped on but close enough not to run away and to see what was going to happen next. “I’ll show you mine.”


Her hands traveled yards at a time down her body until they came to the rim of her see through shirt and began to pull upwards. Just as she had lifted the shirt to her abdomen his wife Diane’s face flashed in his mind. The tiny man quickly averted his gaze from the revealing show happening in front of him, taking the extra measure to shield his eyes with his hands. These actions were not lost to the probing eyes that spied on him from the heavens.


“What’s this about? I thought all bosses wanted to see their female employees naked?”  Her voice was high pitched, with a ditzy tone to it, feigning ignorance. She was mocking him. “What, do you think I really didn’t notice you looking at my breasts all the time? Well come on now you get your wish? Come on, Have a look.” Her voice dripped in soothing tones like vocal honey, a siren calling out for a passing sailor to open his eyes and come to her.


Quinn did his best to ignore her. It was true that he had spied her revealing tops from time to time but he had tried hard not to stare. He was married after all, he couldn’t do that to Diane. 


“Look.” The single word was stern and cold, devoid of the cooing warmth she had been speaking with previously. Quinn’s will held fast. Despite the towering woman that could easily crush him into paste he would not yield. He had to do what he could, to defy her. She couldn’t strip him of all his dignity.


Look dammit!” Irritation was present in her voice. He was depriving her of what she wanted, he was winning! Yes! There was no way he was going to let this colossal bitch have her way with him! He would stay true to himself, to his wife even if it ended up being the last-


An ear rupturing smack split the air in twain, rocketing the tiny man at least ten feet, to him, into the air before sending him crashing back down to earth in an inglorious heap. A thunderous roar, the voice of a mighty and extremely pissed off god, echoed so loudly through the air Quinn could feel it vibrating in his bones.


“I SAID LOOK YOU FUCKING CUNT!” All the man's steadfast determination, all his steely resolve and the will power he had built up in the last few seconds melted away faster than an ice cream pop on a sidewalk in Texas in the dead of a summer blaze.


Cowering on his knees, his hands sheltering his head, fear clutching him in such a vice every part of his body was quaking, he whimpered, turning his eye line skyward. The angriest woman he’d ever seen glared back at him. Her nostrils flared like that of an animal that had just run a marathon. Those tanned caramel eyes made him flinch as if he’d been struck. The darkness behind them had come to the forefront now. Her gaze felt like that of a god of death, judging a mortal soul to eternal damnation. The mix of emotions present in her eyes, absolute fury, unfettered contempt, unbridled rage and blinding hatred.


It was at that exact moment that he realized the illusion of power she had been given him, the coy attempts to try and seduce him to do what she wanted him to, meant nothing. There was no way he would survive this even if he played along, this was all a bit, to humiliate him, to bring him lower before the end. Something she had said before rang in his mind. Something about a risk being worth it, all to get rid of him. And now it made sense.


That look in her eyes, that scorching withering stare that penetrated his soul, it was filled with hate, and not just any hate. It was pure, cold, vicious, like the animosity of an animal, primal. The contempt she had for him, the utter scorn and hatred she harbored had made her willing to risk something, possibly everything just to kill him. If he had any doubts of her intentions before, the veiled threats and intimidating displays she had showed previously, they were all gone. She was going to kill him. There was nothing else to it.


She dropped her hands from her shirt, resting them on her knees as she leaned forward. She didn’t kneel, she didn’t bring herself closer, he knew she wanted him to know where he stood in the pecking order. Her next words came out as a dulcet whisper but the venom in them, made the terrified tiny want to cry. 


“You disobey me again and my teeth will mash your organs to pulp and grind your bones to dust. There will never be anything left of you to find. But before that, I’ll take a trip down to your house, give your kids and their mum a present from daddy to pay for his mistakes while you get the pleasure of front row seats. Ya get me? No wait, what was it you said to me before?” She tapped a contemplative finger to her chin as she briefly turned her gaze skyward before locking it back on to him. “Do I make myself clear?” Tears rushed to the poor man's eyes as he shook his head in understanding, those dangerous eyes of hers watching his pitiful state the entire time.


“Good.” She closed her eyes as she smiled a sweet little girlish smile at him, as if she hadn’t just threatened his very existence and his family before resuming her tasks. As her fingers curled back around the edges of her shirt in one deft motion she lifted it up and over her head before tossing it behind her. She now stood before him in only a silk black underdress.


Quinn continued to tremble. He dreaded what was coming next but knew that if he looked away even for a moment, his fate would be certain all the quicker, and with what she had just said to him, all the more painful. So despite every instinct screaming otherwise he held his gaze.


Denise’s fingers moved with a slow sensual nature to the straps on her shoulders, where she undid the clasps. As she let the straps fall she pulled her arms through each one, one at a time. With this now done, she brought her hands up to her cleavage where her dress dipped, and let her fingers curl around the fabric. With a wink at her former boss her fingers tightened and she pulled on the dress. 


Unlike her transparent shirt, she took her time removing this article of clothing. Quinn had no choice but to keep his eyes open the entire time. As the dress came off inch by inch more of his former employees supple body was laid bare for his eyes. First came her nether regions, ringed in a soft auburn crest of red hair. Even from this distance he could make out the entrance to the inner workings of her reproductive system. As the dress continued up her body, the next thing that came was her elegant rippling stomach, as if crafted by a Renaissance sculptor. Finally the dress crossed the threshold of her bosom. Each of the tremendous orbs was dragged up by the dress as it was pulled the last few stretches off her form but once it passed the points of her nipples they flopped back into position. Giant tear shaped breasts plopped down from on high, letting out a meaty clap as they did. The massive mammaries wobbled and jiggled as the pliant flesh came to an equilibrium, the erect nipples standing at attention pointing outward into space like the masthead of a ship.


As she finally pulled the dress the last stretch over her head her eyes never left Quinn’s form. Satisfied that he had watched the entire salacious show she thrust her arms wide, flinging the dress off in a distant corner as he presented her body completely nude, in a slight pose.


“Tada!” She squealed with a youthful exuberance. Despite the deep guilt he felt at still bearing witness to this glorified peep show he had to admit, Denise was a very attractive young woman. Every part of her body was well formed and she would be the prize of anyone who might be lucky enough for her to say yes to. But in this moment, every inch of her nude figure only served to taunt him, shaming him further and humiliating him more than he already felt.


“What do you think, boss?” She said with that girly tone that told him she yet again was mocking her. “Am I a seven or a ten!” With the final word she threw her head back in the most dramatic fashion, like some headstrong diva her arms thrown out above her head accenting the pose. 


Soon she burst out cackling as she dropped the pose and the pretext, putting her hands on her hips as leaning forward, causing her breasts to sway slightly in front of her as she did so. 


“What’s wrong? Speechless? Yes, I have that effect.” The smug smirk that crested her face told Quinn she believed every word of what she had just said, but he said nothing, as he tried to look her in the eyes, keeping his own from flitting across her form.


Her smirk faltered a bit then faded completely into a frown.


“You’re kind of boring, you know that? Eh, whatever, on to our game!” Denise snickered once more as she clapped her giant hands in front of her face. “Now, I’m going to go over there,” she pointed into a corner of the room, “and count to one hundred. You have until I get there to hide anywhere in this room!” She smiled yet again in a menacing manner as she gestured about in a grandiose display. “You ready li’l man? Then let's begin.” 


The colossal naked form of Quinn’s former employee turned on her heels, shaking the very earth as she receded into the background. When she reached the wall she crouched down like a child, her bulbous buttocks as big as houses bulging outwards as she did so. Covering her eyes she began to count with the ponderous slowness of someone trying to drag something out.


“Onnnnneee…”


In a desperate panic the fat little man glanced around, his eyes darting for anything close enough to run to. His next decision would decide the fate of his life. He didn’t know how he might get back to his family, hell, how he might even get back to normal size but the first thing he needed to do was survive this gigantic bitch’s game. If he could do that then everything else would come after.


“Twwwwoooo...”


The problem with being as small as he was was that the overall distance of everything had increased. It would take him an eternity to get anywhere at this size. He estimated he was about the size of a tic tac. For the most part anything that would serve as a good hiding spot would, at his perspective, be miles away and with his physique, that would be too much to do. But he’d have to think of something. If he kept standing around here eventually he was going to…


“Thrrreee...”


It seemed that luck may have turned in his favor for the first time since this horrible ordeal had begun. Off to his left was a grate. It was slightly weathered in appearance, spots of grey peeking from under the gold paint but if he could get to it and squeeze down into it, he would successfully be out of Denise’s line of sight. It was still quite a distance away but it was the only choice he had. He started sprinting.


“Fooouuurrrr…..”


Back in the day Quinn had been a security guard, working for a hospital. While it wasn’t too common there had been times when he’d need to chase someone down or get around to the other side of the building quickly. Back in those times, he had been more fit and it had been easier to make such long journeys. Unfortunately the corporate lifestyle had softened him and it showed. Admittedly he had made it a pretty good distance but now all he could feel was his lungs spewing fire. Puffing and wheezing he continued to pour all his energy into his tired legs, pumping them as fast as they would go.


Time seemed to stretch on forever and maybe it would have if not for the constant and incessant counting that told him how long it had actually been. Denise had managed to get up to fifty three already. He himself had made it halfway to his goal, but he didn’t have much time left. Every few meters Quinn would come to a small halt, breathing heavily before pouring on the speed and getting a bit further before coming to another stop to catch his breath. It wasn’t the best strategy but his options were limited. 


Quinn was closing the distance on the vent with not more than about fifty meters left to go. A smile almost crested his face. He was going to make it! He still had time!


Eighty siiiiix...Eighty seeeeven….eighty….you know what fuck this. Hiding is over, time to seek.”


Quinn’s heart stopped and plummeted at the same time. NONONO! Not when he was so close! He risked a glance over his shoulder. The gargantuan woman had turned around, eyes searching the floor at a calm even pace. Her arms were posted out in front of her like a poised animal waiting to strike, her fingers splayed, palms slightly raised. In the shadow created by her neck and head he could see her pendulous naked breasts swaying, capped by the rounded outlines of her nipples. The mesmerizing motions of the darkened mammaries were almost like balloons in the wind. Every so often as swayed they’d crash against one another reminding him that these balloons had the weight of stones crashing around at sea.


Quinn terminated his voyeuristic inspection, turning his full attention to making it to the grate. The images of his wife and children flashed before his eyes. With a mighty huff he poured all his remaining energy into a full tilt sprint directly for his target. Closer and closer, he felt like his favorite quarterback charging down the field in the last seconds of the game to field the last goal and win victory for his team. From the methodical way she had been searching in front of her, he knew her eyes wouldn’t spot him in time. She was sweeping the area out from where he had started. She wouldn’t make it to him in time. 


Thirty meters…


The grate was closing in, the darkness between it’s metal grilles, more comforting than he ever thought possible. The first chapter of this nightmare was coming to an end.


Twenty meters…


That stupid bitch! Her need for revenge had been her undoing! If she had just killed him it would’ve been over, now he’d be free of her! His family’s faces flashed in his line of sight once more and he couldn’t help but let out a triumphant huffing squeal! He was going to make it! I’m coming home. He thought, tears almost brimming in his eyes.


Ten meters...


A pink haze filled his vision, spreading from his head, down his shoulders and across his body. Confusion sprouted in his mind as he looked down at his hands, watching the pink haze envelop them too. Suddenly a gentle tug, like someone pulling on the back of his nonexistent shirt, greeted him at his back. At first it seemed to just slow him down, bringing his momentum to a halt, but then steadily it began to pull and he felt his momentum reverse.


Twenty meters…


Confusion turned to panic. Quinn’s feet scrabbled against the hardwood floor, pinwheeling uselessly in the air, like some cartoon character running in place. The gentle tug had turned into a graceful yank, pulling him further and further from his goal. What was happening? He had almost made it, he had been so close! Why, why now? No...it couldn’t be…


Fifty meters…


Quinn’s head snapped around in desperation as he looked on at the skyscraper sized woman behind him. A smug self satisfied smirk graced her features, one knee pointed to the sky, an arm resting like some gigantic piece of misplaced geometry from that knee to her face, her knuckles pointed down. Her other hand was held aloft in the air, the tip of her pointer finger enveloped in a small pink light, moving in small spiraling circles, like she was trying to hypnotize him. Suddenly the finger pointed at him and began to crook in a welcoming motion, while that grin on her face only spread.


One hundred and sixty meters…


The yanking had turned into a full on suction force, drawing him backwards at ridiculous speeds across the floor. Tears sprung to the man’s eyes as he turned back towards the vent, grasping uselessly as it folded out of his vision, further and further away. It wasn’t fair! He had been so close...soon the outline of the vent disappeared from his vision altogether and was soon replaced by a deep shadow. 


As the behemoth shadow engorged the tugging feeling from behind began to decrease and his progress began to slow. As he turned, tears pouring from his eyes, he beheld the mammoth sight of his former employee gazing down at him from between her various enormous body parts. The entire while that smile never left her face. 


Gradually he came to a stop in front of her hand which had lowered to the ground to greet him. Finally the pink light extinguished from both the finger and his body and as it did, his nemesis, those despicable grasping digits, returned once more.


As her fingers closed around him Quinn’s mind went into a panic. As he yet again was raised into the air he began furiously alternating between fruitless struggling and quiet sobbing, resigned to what would come. At this point it was over, his fate was sealed. He was going to die.


His latest journey terminated before those dazzling coffee colored eyes. Like giant reflecting pools he watched a mirage of himself within their graces, tear stained and miserable, captured yet again and helpless. Every so often a fluttering of wind would reach him as the graceful lashes folded themselves over the eye, one of the most natural of human reactions now a stunning spectacle on display just for him. In this way, the human body was a beauty, a marvelous miracle that was tantalizing to watch. Unbeknownst to him, he would soon learn of its horrors firsthand.


For a long moment neither party said anything, simply gazing, one into the giant eyes of the other and the other upon the tiny form in her grasp. For several moments this tranquility lasted, a kind of silent peace. Finally the spell was broken.


“Tenacious li’l git ain't you? You really tried to go for the vent? Almost made it too.”


These last words brought a pang to Quinn’s heart, like an arrow striking him in the chest. She hadn’t needed to specify that, they both knew it. She had only said it to wound him, to remind him how close he’d come to salvation from her.


A massive sigh blew past the tiny man, ruffling his hair. “Too bad. In the end you still lost fuckmunch.”


“You cheated!” He yelled at her in wanton anger, failing to disguise the trepidation in his voice. “You said you’d count to one hundred and then you didn’t even make it to ninety! And then...then you used m-magic to drag me back here-”


“Cheated?” the gigantic redhead moved her face back, her expression one of shock, like someone who had been verbally wounded. If he hadn’t seen how easy she could fake these emotions he would have thought he had genuinely hurt her.


“You accuse me of cheating? Never!” the last word dripped with indignation, like she couldn’t even imagine the idea of it being real. “If anything, I just...changed the rules.”


Quinn’s blood froze. A maleficent glint was visible in her eyes, twinkling back at him. He knew what she was doing. Her words from earlier rang in his head.


“This was your plan all along,” he gasped out, his tone dry and hollow, defeated. “You never planned to let me escape…”


A low pitched snicker filled the air, shaking the diminutive former boss in the woman’s grip. “Escape, no you never were going to escape. I wouldn’t let you. Ever. But I did want to play hide ‘n seek with you. I just...lost my patience is all, what with being a narcissist and all.” Another sinister grin flitted across her face, flashing her bright white teeth at him. Again he marveled at their size but it was just as soon lost on him as he recalled yet another conversation from earlier, this one from three weeks prior, the last time they’d met face to face before she’d kidnapped him.


All the color drained from his face. 


His brain opened up the floodgates as adrenaline streaked through his circulatory system and he began struggling with renewed vigor. Glancing up at the almighty visage before him he once again began to plead as tears streaked down his cheeks.


“P-please! Please! I’m sorry! I- You don’t have to do this! I-I’m sorry, about everything! I shouldn’t have treated you that way, I was being an asshole!”

“But Mr. Taylor,” the sickly sweet voice was back, turned up to a ridiculously syrupy degree, “you’re wasting your time pleading like this! After all, I'm a narcissist, remember?


The man’s cries became more frantic, “I’m sorry about that! I should…I should have never said that! Just please, please let me go home to my family!”


“Oh, don’t worry about them!” The giant woman broke into yet another grin ditching the innocent girl routine she had been playing just seconds ago, “I’ll pay mummy and the kiddos a visit for you and take good care of them! What were their names again? Li’l Markus and Hannah and mummy Diane?”


At these words Quinn became hysterical. He began blubbering uncontrollably as pleas fell from his mouth unprovoked. “No, please! Please! Not my family! Not my family! Leave them alone! Please, stop this! I’m sorry, ok! I’m sorry! Just let me go! Y-you can’t do this! Please just stop, please! I’m sorry! I’m begging you Denise!”


“That’s not my name.” The giantess’ tone was even, measured, calm, but her eyes narrowed all the same. 


“W-wha…what?” The torrent of apologies and entreaties came to a halt as the former manager found himself dumbfounded. O-of course her name was Denise. That’s who she was, that’s who he had hired! Her social security number, everything had been verified! If she wasn’t Denise, then...then who was she?


As if she had read his mind the behemoth witch smiled yet again, her face twisted in a wicked kind of glee as she revelled in his helplessness and confusion. Briefly she tilted her head to the side before leaning in, so close her lips were mere feet away from his form. He could see the individual crests and wrinkles that adorned the plush surfaces as they spread blowing warm air across his face. Strangely enough, there was no scent in her breath, just a moist misty sensation.


“My name is Morrigan.” And with those final words, her thumb slid under his paunchy behind and flipped him like a coin into the air, toward her widening mouth.


Quinn Taylor hollered and screamed as he was tossed through the air like a piece of popcorn. The giant woman had impeccable aim as he sailed straight through her plush open lips, right in between the perfect alabaster gates of her teeth and onto the sloppy and slick surface of her tongue. He slid face first for a brief stretch across the median of the large organ before coming to a stop. Coughing up saliva not his own, he attempted to raise himself up. It was then as his hands sunk into the surface of the woman’s taste buds that reality did as well. He was inside his employee’s mouth and she planned to eat him alive.


Quinn tried to whirl around on the unsteady surface but the woman was faster. All light disappeared in an instant as the mouth closed with a moist clap. Simultaneously, the tongue roared to life like a wild animal, first seemingly trying to wrap around him before pushing him up hard into the palate above. Quinn let out a yell of protest that soon turned into a squeal of pain. The tongue did not relent as it increased pressure on him as it held him captive on the roof of the mouth. Pain flared up across his body in numerous places but none more so than his skeleton, specifically his ribcage. He practically could feel his bones bending under the insane force being exerted on him, ready to break.


Finally multiple snaps elicited in the dark cave accompanied by the wet slurping sounds of saliva seeping across every available surface. Quinn yelled out in pain, as he felt several ribs give out, one of the bones in his arm crack and his femur fracture. Denise, or, Morrigan as she called herself, must have been able to feel this. Instantly the tongue freed him from his prison, letting him bounce around freely across its surface as he rolled around in pain trying to assess the damage. But if he thought he was free now, he had been sorely mistaken. 


Satisfied he had all the time of a single second to recuperate the tongue came back for him like an overzealous nursing attendant. Wrapping him up slightly with it’s delicate tip it began crashing him on a wide trip over every available surface of the mouth. Pain was omnipresent, flaring up every part of his body as he was dashed against molars and canines, rubbed over their width and hurriedly drawn back. In some of the particularly horrid trips against the more pointed teeth, they opened slightly to accommodate him, letting him drift across their sharpened surfaces. Cuts and lacerations opened along his exposed skin, allowing the viscous bodily fluid that shared the space with him to enter freely. Along with the pain he’d felt from his broken bones his skin now flared up from the inside as his epidermis was penetrated by this new slightly corrosive agent. 


Blood began trickling from a few of the smaller gashes on his form and seeping into the taste buds that blanketed him. For yet another moment, the tongue seemed to calm itself, situating itself back in the center of the mouth and giving him a second of respite, but it was only a ruse. Invigorated as his life juices soaked into its surface the tongue leapt in action yet again as if brought to life by lightning. If he had believed the movements before to be fast moving and vicious, this was like being on the worlds most brutal roller coaster. Clearly this woman had never heard of the old adage never play with your food. Not only that but when she played, she played rough.


At top speed Quinn was launched back and forth around the inside of the witches mouth. Like a human pinball he collided with every surface until he no longer could tell which direction anything was in. His disorientation heightening and his pain rising Quinn’s body went limp, no longer having the strength or willpower to fight back against the undulating rodeo he was now a part of. 


His blood seemed to be the catalyst this monster had been waiting for. As he was vaulted back and forth the primary muscle of the mouth would press him up against the woman’s cheeks, like a suspect in a combat hold while a violent suction that threatened to tear his skin off pulled at his being. Pervasive vibrations could not just be heard but felt reverberating through the fleshy surfaces all around him as what in the back of his mind he identified to be purrs of delight emanated from the vast throat, somewhere in the organic space. Every so often he would feel saliva sucked past him as he was held in place and a vast ubiquitous GLUCK signaling the disappearance of the excess saliva deeper into the vast body. He knew he’d be following it eventually but he didn’t know how long it would be.


Minutes seemed to pass but they very well could have been hours or even seconds. Time meant nothing anymore as the tongue, never ceasing never tiring, continued slapping him back and forth between the hard palate, her cheeks and every so often a massive tooth. Battered, the former salary man only knew the pain, as his broken bones continued to be tossed around, fracturing further under duress and leaving him wincing as his muscles begged for the constant motion to stop.


Maybe this was it, this was his life from now on. A tongue toy for his former employee. Maybe she would never swallow him but endlessly play with him, cutting him against her rock like teeth, and sucking all flavor and blood from his body. That’s what it felt like anyway. A never-ending hell as he was sucked and widdled down like a jolly rancher until he eventually dissolved away before ever being-


A sharp motion through all of Quinn’s thoughts into a panic as his entire world tipped all of a sudden at a forty five degree angle. Not expecting it and not having any time to do anything he pitched down the sloped surface as light appeared for the first time in he didn’t know how long, blinding his eyes to the point he tried using his free hand to cover them. It was by reflex but it was enough as without the tentative grip from two hands needed to maintain himself he began sliding down once more. 


With the light now shining through the front of the mouth the former boss glimpsed the gateway to Hell. It was shaped like an upside down u, a dangly bulbous piece of flesh hanging in the middle pointing down into a dark abyss ringed by muscles, over the edge of the organ that had become his tormentor. He scrabbled uselessly as he slipped towards that great abyss but it made no difference, as he slid nonetheless. Right as his legs pitched over the edge, the angle of the mouth reversed completely, and Quinn found himself  rolling over himself, screaming out in pain again as his broken limbs flared up again. 


A cacophonous repetitive noise filled all of space, threatening to deafen him as he finally came to a rest in the middle of the muscle that controlled this domain. Thankfully his ears had been filled with so much saliva, it slightly cushioned the sound to his ears. 


There he lay on the gargantuan tongue, naked, and panting, gripping the taste buds in the middle of the tongue, the place he had first started. He was hunched over, his body covered in bleeding cuts. One of his legs hurt to move, as did one of his arms. Every haggard breath he drew caused him to wince as he felt his chest pushing inwards on his broken ribs and his own internal organs trying to purge the saliva blocking his airways. His skin burned, his eyes, nose and throat burned with the slightly acidic fluid that he’d been lubricated with. He could taste spit but not his own, in every corner of his mouth. All the while that cacophonous noise filled the air.


He looked up, realizing that one of his eyes was swollen as he gazed around noticing the slight flipping of the flesh outside of the mouth as the giant woman’s lips moved up and down.


S-she was laughing, no, not just laughing, laughing at him. This was amusing to her, funny, a joke! All this pain, all this torture she had put him through, all at his expense, she found it hilarious. Quinn’s heart turned hard and cold. He tried to raise up on his good leg but found he could not. Immediately he came crashing down to the bumpy surface of this woman’s tongue, face swimming in the saliva it produced. The ground was shaking, as the organ under him swayed with the woman’s laughter. He tried to raise up again, fighting through the pain as he leaned on his one good arm. Raising his broken arm he shook his fist at the sky that was the outside world and let out a yell.


The laughter stopped and for a moment, like the calm in the eye of a storm, everything was still. Peace reigned inside the hellish grotto for a wonderful few seconds before he noticed the corners of the lips twist up from the inside, the last smirk he’d ever see. Then the opening for the cave stretched and moved, as if mouthing a word. He didn’t know how but he knew which word. Goodbye.


In one last horrifying motion the mouth tipped back at an angle again, the lips closing for the last time to cut off all light. All the defiance and rage that had built up in Quinn just a moment earlier at his being taunting left him in a moment. He reached out frantically but it was too late. Even if he could somehow latch onto the slippery surface to keep himself from falling he no longer had the strength. With a yelp of fear he rolled off the tongue and into the Hellish gateway he’d seen before.


It was like a moment in a movie, where time stopped and the protagonist could see things they only could appreciate in this time. As Quinn was suspended in midair for the briefest of moments every major moment in his life flashed before his eyes. His days studying in school, meeting his wife on a college campus, proposing and marrying her, the birth of their first child, then their second. Teaching Markus how to throw a ball, Hannah how to ride a bike, his acceptance and promotion to thunderous applause. All were there before his eyes in the span of a moment as if to comfort him on his journey. And for that moment, held there, he was at peace.


The moment ended. Quinn’s arc concluded in the slick supple embrace of the muscles at the beginning of the throat. He let out a hoarse cry and reached into thin air as the muscles opened up allowing his passage downwards. As he began his descent and the muscles retreated, engulfing his vision, he whispered his last words. “Diane, kids, I’m sorry.” Before a throaty GULP sounded around him and he disappeared forever.

Chapter End Notes:

Eh? Eh? What I tell you! Size content for you! Now I will say this is going to be a long running series with more twists and turns down the road, but this is just the start. So if this interested you, buckle up because man, do we have a journey to get to. While Chapter 3, or, the official Chapter 1 is already in progress this story is completely fueled by the love of readers, so if you want to see more of this as quickly as possible, throw up some reviews, even if they're a sentence long, tell me what you liked, what you hated, what you hope to see more of and I'll try and deliver these bad boys as fast as I can. Well I got a packed day and I'm sure you all do too so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

PS check out my DA account to see a pic of Morrigan in all her malicious glory! X)