- Text Size +

 

Some of the group look away in terror as others gasp in disgust as they hear the sickening crunching and popping sounds of Charles being crushed beneath Axci’s sandal like an unseen insect. She idly grinds her shoe against the ground, smiling to herself above them and rubbing casually at her own mountainous body.

 

While Axci bends over, adjusting her weight, something catches her eye, a flashing device laying partially worked on atop one of the workspace desks. Curious why the staff would leave the high-tech looking device still active and unscrewed- just laying here while they went out, she assumes it can’t be dangerous and steps gingerly towards it. Looking around cautiously to make sure no one is looking she sneaks up to and leans over it, beginning to poke at its weird screen and investigate the error patterns flashing across it.

 

Axci’s huge sandaled feet slam into the carpet haphazardly throughout the area around the small group hiding beneath the chair and desk. As she knocks the chair aside and exposes their position some of the group runs beneath the desk, as the others instinctively follow what they consider to be the safe cover provided by the chair. Panting and out of breath, Cheryl and Tim lean against the lower wall of the desk in its shadow as Rebecca, Brian and Harry hide underneath the support structure of the computer chair.

 

Rebecca sobs to herself trying to make some sort of sentence about what they just witnessed happening to Charles. Harry curses continually, barely making any sort of rational statement, and Brian shouts up towards up past the flexing leg of the gigantic girl. “HEY, LOOK DOWN HERE, JESUS CHRIST YOU KILLED HIM! LOOK DOWN HERE YOU STUPID BITCH CAN’T YOU HEAR US?! GODDAMNIT!”

 

From underneath the desk in beyond the now stationary but still idly flexing feet Tim shouts towards the other group beneath the chair. “Don’t bother! She probably won’t even hear us at this size! We have to get closer or get her attention somehow! If we can get to the device maybe, we can reverse this effect- It’s the only way unless we get to the lab! We just have to get to the device somehow!”

 

“He’s right, now’s our chance to get her attention- while she’s standing still!” Harry says as he braces himself for a moment before sprinting out from beneath the chair towards the huge pair of sandal covered feel standing a few feet away from them.

 

“Harry no! What are you thinking?! She just crushed Charles like a fucking bug man, she didn’t even feel him!” Brian shouts at him as he runs past him.

 

The group watches as the small man speeds across the carpet and leaps up towards the leather strap of the sandal, successfully grasping onto it and hoisting himself up onto the insole. “Don’t worry- I’ll get her attention for sure!” Harry shouts standing triumphantly atop the insole of the sandal beside the huge wall of flesh.

 

Within a few seconds though, Harry begins to lose his confidence as the warmth rushing from the girl’s body starts to wash over him, causing him to quickly break into a sweat. The musky aroma of her sweat and body odor courses from beneath and is gathered densely across the surface of the well-worn sandal invading his senses and burning his eyes.

 

Coughing and gagging as the air thickens around him, he loses his balance against the slick surface of her foot-sweat covering the insole and he drops to his knees on the leather surface. He’s unable to react as the entire shape suddenly moves. His tiny body is tossed, rolling onto the moist space beneath the huge sole of her foot, quickly coated in the sweat and grime smeared across it as it lifts off the ground again.

 

Rebecca screams a bloodcurdling cry of desperation and Brian runs towards the sandal as it shoots into the air beyond reach, dusting his unnoticed tiny form below with debris as he watches the textured bottom of the shoe carrying Harry away within before it slams back down beneath the desk, rocking the area around Cheryl and Tim.

 

“Woah… what is this thing even, it looks like some sort of prototype… this code looks nuts! Who wrote this...? I mean who even made this thing, one of those guys from earlier?” Axci mumbles to herself as she picks up the device and sits down roughly into the rolling chair beside the desk, grinding her sandals across the floor down below.

 

The frame of the skyscraper sized chair overhead jars roughly as Axci’s huge backside, covered in the thin material of her athletic shorts, comes crashing down onto it. The metal wheels shift against the floor as the hydraulics within the shaft groan and screech, ringing throughout the area beneath the desk.

 

The tiny group is stunned for a moment, only able to watch helplessly as the massive muscular forms of the absentminded girl’s soles press down against the leather insoles of her sandals as she casually repositions herself. The material creaks beneath her from the pressure, muffling Harry’s screams coming from within as he’s compressed under the wall of soft, slick flesh.

 

His tiny hands beat against the overwhelming weight and pressure of the pale, moist surface as it folds and flows around and over his face and body. Struggling to breathe, he coughs and gags as the musky aroma of Axci’s well-worn insole and gigantic foot assaults him. Her sole coats him in a film of sweat and dirt as he’s tightly sealed between the hot, soft flesh and the leather sandal beneath, and the lights and sound of the outside world are cut off.

 

“What the fuck is going on! She can’t even tell we’re down here?! Tim- do something! You have to do something, oh god- Charles!- Harry! We have to get him out of there!” Cheryl grabs Tim’s labcoat and screams towards him in a panic as the towering form of Axci’s leather sandal slides across the floor nearby, shaking the floor beneath them.

 

Tim stands staring as his torso is shaken, gazing up at the mountainous form of the girl looming over them. Taking a moment to shake himself of the seemingly endless view of her long, thick thighs and shifting bosom he notices her curiously messing with the miniaturization device above the surface of the desk in the distance far overhead. Turning back towards Cheryl he grabs her hands to steady her for a moment before shouting across the distance beneath the chair towards the others.

 

“We have to get up on the desk somehow- get close enough to tell her about the device! See if you can climb the chair or something-“ His shouting is interrupted as a grinding sound screeches throughout the area as Axci adjusts her massive body in the chair above them, her feet shifting across the ground beneath and sending a tremor throughout the carpeted floor.

 

The sudden rocking motion knocks Brian off his feet, Axci’s house sized sandal slams into and drags across the floor dangerously close to his exposed position in front of her chair. Rebecca screams in horror again from beneath the wheeled chair as the giant girl’s other foot grinds over the carpet like a rushing cargo truck towards Tim and Cheryl standing beside the walled area beneath the desk.

 

The two shriek as the huge form barrels towards them, sprinting towards the safety of the rising plane of wood they duck down as the leather surface of her sandal slams into it above them. The impact sprinkles them with a rain of debris falling from the girl’s footwear before it settles back onto the ground a few feet away from them.

 

Fixating over the strange computer code flashing across the screen of the device, Axci begins to get comfortable in the chair and focus. As she messes with the device far above, she slowly slides her feet off of the slick surface of her leather thongs and wiggles her toes, enjoying the cold air washing across her soles before pressing them down into the office carpet and absentmindedly beginning to wipe her feet across it.

 

Axci was always somewhat uncomfortable by how sweaty her feet got walking around in her favorite pair of old leather sandals, but they were just too comfy to quit wearing. Plus, most other shoes didn’t last long with the abuse her bored feet tended to put them through.

 

Recently, she had developed a rather embarrassing habit of idly wiping the dirt and sweat from her toes and soles across the floor and even some furniture at home, and at her boyfriend Matt’s apartment.

 

She was usually too embarrassed to allow herself to get comfortable enough to do it in most public places ever since Matt had pointed out the habit to her.

 

Remembering no one was around in the IT office to worry about right now though, she pushes her toes deeply into the carpet fibers, enjoying the feeling of the cold material stroking against the warm flesh of her soles and vigorously slides her feet across the floor.

 

Far below on the carpet, Rebecca’s screams continue. As the huge girl’s movement shakes the area, Brian struggles to maintain his balance, falling and climbing back to his feet, desperately trying to run back towards the relative safety of the covered area beneath the chair’s base.

 

The building sized foot and sandal slam down next to him, knocking him to the ground, and as he tries to stand again, he watches the mass of flesh shift and writhe within the tight confines of the leather straps holding it as it slides upwards and out of the sandal. Axci’s foot flexes above the sandal, a visible hot mist rising from the sweat soaked insole as the air thickens with the heated atmosphere and aroma of her exercise throughout the morning, and lack of a shower for the day.

 

Brian’s eyes widen as the sheen surface of her wrinkled sole drifts through the air, descending towards the area on the floor in front of her sandal, and directly towards his unnoticed- insect sized body beneath it. Her toes spread open wide, stretching, and grasping at the air, eagerly gesturing towards him. The plush, dirt smeared surface of the ball of her foot and the slick under sides of her toes fill his vision as he feels the intense warmth and suffocating scent rushing from it wash over him, dizzying his senses.

 

Rebecca’s shouts continue, pleading with the stunned man to move, to continue running towards her, but barely having time to even glance away from the pale view of Axci’s monstrous foot descending over his pathetically small body he was overcome by how futile the entire situation seemed. Raising a hand in Rebecca’s direction beneath the chair a few feet away, Brian only manages to let out a fearful shout of “HELP!“ his voice cracking as he screams towards Rebecca before he’s slammed against the carpet beneath, buried out of sight to the others beneath the flexing flesh of the giant girl’s sole.

 

The giving surface of the ball of her foot slams into Brian’s chest, knocking him back onto the floor with the force of a vehicle impact. He gasps for air, stunned as he bounces off the warm, soft flesh and inhales the thick air washing over him flowing from the depths between her toes and the wet surface of her sole.

 

Struggling to right himself or escape somehow, he scrambles against the fibers of the carpet around himself as he watches the shadow of her curling toes fall over him, watching his entire world fill with the view of her foot as it settles onto the carpet atop him. Trapped in the tight space under the arch of her toes he waits for a moment, breathing in the strongly scented air and shuddering as the huge fleshy pillars flex and move around him, shifting into and out of his small area beneath them as their soft tips slide across and throughout the carpet fibers around him.

 

Before he can appropriately react or find a way out from underneath the cage of her toes folding over his tiny body beneath, he’s viciously crushed against the surface of the carpet. Her foot rushes forward, her toes flattening down onto his shoulders and knocking his legs out from under him as she grinds the sweat and dirt from the undersides of her toes onto his body and the material around him. His limbs are crushed beneath her toes, twisted, and grasped between them as she grasps at his torso and shoves his head into the spaced between and beneath them.

 

The hot, salty fluids and bits and pieces of dirt wash across his face, burning his eyes and filling his mouth and nose with the sickening mess. Unable to react he feels the pressure increase, breaking one of his arms with a disgusting crunching sound as she continues to push her foot down against the surface.

 

Coughing and spitting her foot sweat from his mouth and shaking his head to find the space to breathe, his bones creak as she pushes her foot forward against the carpet, rolling his little form beneath it. Feeling his entire frame twist unnaturally he screams out in terrible agony.

 

Rebecca cries out from beneath the chair nearby, shouting towards him, shaking and unsure of what to do as she watches the gargantuan girl’s casual motions suffocate and crush her colleague without even noticing, through her tear-soaked eyes.

 

The violent motion rolls him roughly like a soft-boiled egg under the massive foot. Breaking his body against the carpet and the soft, warm surface of her sole, pushing his face and limbs into the slippery flesh, then back against the abrasive fabric again and again. Feeling his mind and body begin to go into shock, his limbs shatter like twigs as he’s moved back and forth like a pebble caught under her foot.

 

Lacerations from the grinding motion of his skin against the threads of the carpet quickly fill with the stinging sensation of the film of filth and sweat covering his pathetic, broken body. He moans in pain and coughs, struggling to breathe through her presence all around him. She continues the idle motions of her toes curiously feeling around the carpet, pressing over and onto the strange shape of his miniaturized body.

 

Meanwhile, beneath the desk, Tim and Cheryl were not faring much better. As Axci’s giant sandal slammed into and rested its toe section against the interior wall beneath the desk, they too watched in horror, slightly distracted, as Brian’s body disappeared from sight beneath the huge bare foot emerging from her sandal to easily overtake him. Looking away quickly as his screams, and the crunching sounds of his breaking bones echoes throughout the space under the desk they realize they have bigger problems.

 

They turn away from the sight of Brian being rolled beneath Axci’s foot, to see her sliding her other bare sole out of this sandal as well, within the tight shadowed space. Cracking her toes loudly high above their heads, she drops the weight of her foot down onto the sandal, putting her sole down onto its strappy surface and grabbing at it with her toes.

 

Tim and Cheryl brace themselves as the weight comes down, in the small nook of space between the sloping toe section of her sandal and the wooden wall behind them, they duck again, the leather sole slamming bridging the gap as the weight of her foot hits it, slamming it into the wall before it.

 

Shifting quickly from one side to another they attempt to flee the narrow space, trapped between her shoe and the sheer rising surface of the wooden wall, but find themselves cut off by the curiously grasping, searching forms of her huge toes. The giant, sweaty digits grab at and curl over the edge of the shoe, touching against the exploring the surface of the cold wooden wall and leaving moist imprints across it.

 

The ripe aroma flowing from her sole, freed from being trapped within the sweaty confines of her sandal, flows down over the two dangerously trapped tiny staff members beneath her curiously moving toes. Cheryl begins crying, falling towards, and grabbing onto Tim again, but this time in desperation- as the squishy pad of one of Axci’s massive toes slides into the tight space in front of the shoe and pushes against her shoulder.

 

The scent covering the area becomes overbearing, and Tim’s composure breaks slightly as his mind races for the appropriate action to take in this situation, coughing into his hand and trying to cover his nose, he tries to push the woman off of his chest and back onto her feet. Looking upwards he sees the menacing arching shapes of the girl’s huge toes as she pushes her foot forward on top of the sandal, the ball of her foot peeking over the edge of the insole as her toes wiggle hungrily above them.

 

Realizing this is their only chance, Tim grabs Cheryl by the hand and pulls her towards one side, trying to run out from under the end of the shoe along the wall and hide further under the desk. Rushing as quickly as their tiny legs will carry them, they sprint out from under the space between the tip of the sandal and the wall just in time to avoid the crashing wave of Axci pushing the front of her foot and her wiggling toes down into the space and onto the carpet beneath.

 

Her movement knocks the cargo truck sized sandal aside easily, rocking the area and knocking the two to the ground after they make it a short distance away. Crawling to the far back wall under the desk and breathing heavily, they look back. The intimidatingly flexing vista of the girl’s massive foot presses itself against the carpet, grinding her sole on the surface as her toes grab and touch against the wooden wall of the desk, crushing and grasping the fibers beneath, where the two were standing moments ago.

 

Brian’s crying moans and occasional coughing, sputtering sounds can be heard, somewhat muffled from beneath the underside of Axci’s toes further out from beneath the desk on the floor before her chair. Rebecca shudders, covering her mouth and trying to stop herself from crying beneath one of the chair’s supports. Looking back and forth from one of the giant girl’s horrifying, slowly shifting bare feet to the other she desperately tries to analyze what she can possibly do about the plight of her fellow shrunken co-workers.

 

Beneath the desk Tim and Cheryl attempt to search their surroundings as well for some sort of object or pathway they can use to get to safety. Cheryl points towards the center of the back wall of the desk, tracing the gesture of her finger up the length of a cable running from the floor through a wire management slot leading up to the devices on the desk. “Look, Tim, do you think we can climb that wire?” She asks nervously.

 

“I mean… It’s not going to be easy, it’s kind of a longshot, it’s going to be like scaling a damn building- But I guess it’s better than staying down, here right?” He says pointing towards the huge foot grinding itself against the carpet and wall of the desk nearby. Cheryl nods, swallowing roughly as she looks out at the expanse of space beneath the desk, past the long leg and huge foot of the girl towards Rebecca peering out from beneath the chair wheel far in the distance.

 

As Tim begins moving towards the length of cable, she stops for a moment waving towards Rebecca to signal her. “W-wait, Tim, what about Rebecca- I think Brian might still be alive too… oh god- and Harry, we don’t know what happened to him, he could be in her sandal still…We- we can’t just leave them down here with her horrible giant feet- oh god!”

 

Tim grabs onto the rubber surface of the cable and turns back towards her, beginning to hoist himself up and lock his legs onto it in a climbing position as he speaks. “We can’t do anything for them like this- Our best hope, I mean maybe our only hope, is to get up on top of the desk and use the device to fix ourselves, or at least get her attention to get help for ourselves and the others. If you want to help them, then we have to get up there.”

 

Reaching out his hand in a gesture to help her onto the cable as well Cheryl hesitates for a moment, looking back towards the giant foot resting on the carpet with Brian beneath, and Rebecca peering confused at them from across the field of carpet. Grabbing Tim’s hand, she pulls herself up and begins climbing the cable behind him.

 

“Y-your right… We’ll make it, we’ll figure it out- we have to… we can’t just die like this… we can’t let them die like this, right?” She says, her voice shaking as she holds onto the slightly swaying tube of rubber.

 

“It’s the only choice we have, don’t worry, we can do this, just worry about climbing for now.” Tim says in an attempt to calm her nerves but finds his own becoming more frayed as he watches the other shrunken people breaking, physically and mentally around him.

 

Unaware of the plight of the bug sized people running around down at her feet, Axci continues to curiously investigate the strange patterns and syntax of the advanced seeming code flashing across the screen of the odd device and mumbles to herself.

 

“I swear I heard something a minute ago- ah well, probably just my imagination. Man, how much longer is my laptop going to take… eh, at least I found this thing to entertain myself for a while… now if I could just figure out… what it is…” She mutters, continuing her idle foot play on the floor and beneath the desk as she continues to fiddle with the device.