- Text Size +

Rebecca braces her miniature form against the gigantic plastic wheel of the huge girl’s chair as she takes cover beneath it. Her eyes remain fixed on Brian’s partially mangled body, his twitching limbs visible past the view of the aloof girl’s massive toes.


Her thoughts racing, she steadied her breath while his moans and occasional wet coughing sounds assured that he was at least still alive. Hesitating to make any sudden movements that might cause the girl to mistake her for some kind of insect down on the ground or worse, illicit any unwanted attention from those threateningly large soles of hers, the shrunken woman weighed her options heavily.


The pressure crushing down on Brian’s midsection was unbearable. He had always kind of had a thing for the way girls would sometimes idly play with things beneath their feet, or with their toes- taking the time to appreciate the sight more times than he’d like to admit.


Now though, finding himself as the small object at the forefront of this gargantuan foot’s affection he feels a nauseating mixture of emotional and physical torment.


The simple motion of Axci rolling his shrunken body pleasurably under her sole had covered him in an intoxicating layer of her scent, while her salty sweat burned within the cuts and broken parts of his flesh.


His mind passing through states of panic-stricken arousal and parasympathetic survival driven fear he found himself quivering like a trapped prey animal. His body moving nervously, trying to shift himself out from beneath the ball of her foot as it momentarily gave him a reprieve and rested painfully on his waist.


Brian’s shattered hands and fingers drag weakly across the sweat soaked fibers of the carpet beneath the arch of Axci’s curiously probing toes. Failing to lift himself from the surface, he finds his arms too variously broken and sprained to support his own weight.


His head throbs, blood circulation disturbed through the damage across his tiny frame and his tiny lungs burning as he desperately sucks at the thick, musky fog of her pheromones surrounding him.


Struggling to find the strength to scream, he releases a pitiful wailing sound. The terrible noise ends in painful coughing, Brian finding himself gargling on the filth filling his esophagus. More of the girl’s essence flows into his mouth to mix with blood from his shattered jaw and what he assumes is bubbling up from internal bleeding within his body.


Vision distorting and portions of his life beginning to flicker before his eyes, he shakes uncontrollably. He tries to shout that he doesn’t want to die like this, tries to protest at everything he’s done and ever been- becoming nothing more than a crumpled mass stuck to some random woman’s toes.


Chest aching and body cracking he flexes himself uncomfortably in his panicked writhing. His body twitches anxiously while he moves- upon realizing he can’t feel his legs at all. He can’t seem to even flex them any more under the overwhelming weight of her sole and ball of her foot resting atop them.


Cringing in discomfort, Rebecca listens to the continual cries of agony and the gasping, stuttering vocalizations for help coming from her co-worker and high-school friend, Brian. Unable to bare it any longer, she decides that she can’t simply stand here and do nothing as he dies like this. Besides being a bit of a perv, he was always a pretty stand-up dude, he didn’t deserve to go out like this after all she’d seen him go through.


Shuddering, she thought back to Charles for a moment, the recent image of his crumpling body still burnt into her mind. None of them deserved to die like this, their very lives erased under the sandals or feet of some ditzy girl who just literally just came in here out of nowhere.


Biting her lip, Rebecca nervously peers upwards past the pale pillar of the girl’s leg and up the mountainous surface of her hoodie covered torso to see that the titaness seems busy messing with the strange device Tim brought in. Seeing the idle moment as a potential opportunity to save her friend, she shakes her head and digs her feet into the carpet below.


Taking off into a sprint she rushes towards the resting building sized mass of Axci’s foot where Brian lies trapped under the obscuring forms of her absentmindedly wiggling toes. Running wide alongside the huge flexing sole of the girl, Rebecca finds herself quickly engulfed in the thick, flowing, musky scent and the surprisingly intense heat rushing out of the giant woman’s body.


Slowing her pace, she coughs while the smell of the massive girl’s worn sandals and natural foot odor fill her lungs, burning her nose and eyes slightly.


“Ugh, god- it’s like she didn’t even shower before coming here. I can barely breathe- poor Brian, I have to get him out of there-“ Rebecca mutters to herself, holding her nose and continuing her jog towards the front of Axci’s idly flexing toes.


Tears begin to flow out of Brian’s eyes as he recognizes no control of his lower body or legs at all- the previously familiar presence, the mass of the lower half of his body simply cold, and missing.


Quickly, the chill washing over him is replaced by a strangely pleasant, but concerningly warm sensation flowing up his body from their direction.


Looking down through the flickering sight of his bruised eyes at the point where the flexing sole of the girl’s foot meets his lower torso and the floor below, any normal rationality or sanity left in Brian’s mind is swiftly wiped away.


A bright crimson liquid stains the shifting pale flesh of the girl’s sole, spattered messily across the surface where it folds over his body and running throughout the carpet spreading outwards around him.


The obliterating pressure, and titanic weight of the girl’s foot pressing down against his crotch and legs had completely pulverized his lower body. He hadn’t even been completely aware of how quickly half of his miniaturized form had been compressed into a useless mush of tattered cloth, flesh, blood, and bone as his mind was reeling throughout his initial recovery from the chaotic situation.


Now, looking at the sticky mass that remains of his waist- his dick and his legs, as it trails between the mess in the carpet and the portions smeared across the flexing surface of the girl’s dirty sole, he shakes from rapidly increasing blood loss while sobbing to himself.


Brian’s tiny torso contorts uneasily, gagging and retching up blood and bile from inside himself while clutching at his grime covered body with broken hands in the dimly lit arching pocket of space under Axcillia’s toes.


The sight of his eviscerated form shocks him out of his dream-like pain triggered adrenaline state into the grim reality of his current existence as a half destroyed and largely unnoticed insect sized creature beneath this humongous girl’s foot.


Meanwhile, Axci gradually becomes frustrated with the device in her hands. After trying every basic command line, she could think of trying to gain access to the seemingly busted display options on the strange contraption she tosses it down onto the desk carelessly sighing to herself.


“Ah- what the hell is this thing even. Nothing should be this difficult to use, whoever made this is a stupid jerk. Sigh~ I’m getting annoyed- I think it’s time to take a break and have a snack or something… I wonder how things are going with my computer in there…”


The voice of the gigantic girl echoes over the flattened otherworldly plain-scape of the cluttered desktop as Tim and Cheryl manage to reach the top of the swaying cord. Helping each other, the two ant sized faculty members crawl through the cable management slot onto the desk’s surface.


As they feel the cold air-conditioned office air blow over their tiny limbs, they take a moment to appreciate the towering heights of the facility sized desk as they gaze over the edge behind them.


Turning back towards the objective before them, they stare up towards the horizon filling sight of the yawning, purple haired girl sitting in the chair looming over the area. Seeing the device sitting illuminated and active on the desk, only a football field’s distance away or so, Tim throws him arm up pointing towards it and eagerly motions to Cheryl.


“Look, there it is! We can do this we just have to get onto the device so I can input the command to turn us back. Now’s our chance- come on!” Before Cheryl can respond, Tim lets go of her hand and begins running across the hardwood desk past the containers of tools and writing instruments lining its edge.


Cheryl hesitates, still looking up at the moving mass of the giant woman as her huge fingers gingerly sweep the draping strands of her half-shaven brightly colored hair out of the cliffside sized view of her pale, freckled face.


She shivered as the girl’s casual, and normally even cute absentminded motions reminded her of the sudden death Charles found beneath her shoe. How disturbingly quickly it happened, and without her even noticing him beneath her foot.


Shaking her head of the uneasy feeling of dread washing over her, she began to move closer to the sight of the mountainous girl towering over them. After a moment of hesitation, she breaks into a jog in an attempt to catch up to Tim as he runs towards the device.


Mumbling to herself, Axcillia shifts in the chair, grasping at her jacket. Reaching an arm into the oversized pocket on the front of her hoodie she rummages through the contents within.


With a burst of crinkling sounds she pulls a rolled-up bag of beef jerky she was snacking on last night and left in her pocket for later. Licking her lips, she reaches her fingers down into the bag, pinching one of the bits of much needed nourishment and quickly throwing it into her mouth.


Tim reaches the side of the device, touching his hand against the smooth metal pieces and plastic siding in a motion of relief and breathing heavily from running the span of the desk. Looking back towards Cheryl in the distance jogging towards him, he happily waves towards her.


Checking the side of the device he finds that the seam where the casing meets and the power buttons on the side are set seem like a good enough area to get footing to climb onto its proper face.


Rushed by the dire situation, Tim doesn’t hesitate to grip onto it and begin pulling himself up. Reaching the top of the sheen plastic casing and protecting his eyes from the bright glow of the illuminated display stretching off beside him, he turns to ready himself to help Cheryl up, seeing her nearing the device jogging across the surface of the desk.


Laughing up towards him, she covers her eyes as she tries to look up at his waving tiny form atop the device, the florescent lights of the room glaring down from far above blinding her slightly.


The light overhead is suddenly eclipsed by the movement of the huge girl however as a house sized crinkling object is sent hurling by her massive arm through the air, overshadowing the tiny woman on the desk below.


Seeing the movement and hearing the noise cutting through the air over his body, Tim jerks his body around instinctively, and shouts at Cheryl in a panic as he sees what’s happening behind him.


“Oh god Cheryl, look out- RUN! Get out of the way! INCOMING!”


He says throwing his hands to the side trying to guide the now fearfully scurrying woman across the desk. The brightly colored lettering across its surface rushes into view as the cargo truck sized bag of beef jerky sails down towards her.


Chewing happily, Axci tosses the bag down onto the table, some of the jerky pieces spilling out onto the surface. Satisfied with the easily accessible snacks, she reaches down and grabs the device in her hand again.


Lifting up the handheld terminal, she snatches another piece of the spiced and salted meat from the desk sliding it between her lips and continues examining the display for clues to its actual function.


The impact of the travel sized bag of jerky slaps against the desk’s surface with an explosive force, clapping the air beneath it aside with a loud slapping noise and sending out a small burst of pressure and wind from beneath the odd shaped flexing mass of the bag.


The shockwave of the object slamming down only a few feet shy from crushing Cheryl beneath its shuddering form still knocks her off her feet and sends her tumbling roughly down onto the hard surface of the wooden desk.


The bag finishes rebounding from its impact, and yawns open above Cheryl’s dazed and recovering form on the desk in front of it. A few chunks of the spiced meat snacks from within bounce and shudder, shifting from the rough impact and bounding out of the confines of the plastic space.


Their hay bale sized masses crash onto the desk around Cheryl, rolling chaotically throughout the area as the loudly crinkling mess settles after a moment.


The gaping opening of the bag and spilled snacks creating a strongly smelling, meaty boulder and debris field around the tiny girl as she struggles to pull herself back to her feet from the shock of the nearby impact.


Tim is taken aback for a moment, hesitating as the spectacle unfolds around him and below him so fast he finds it difficult to react. The bag slapping into the table startles him into a defensive stance, and as he watches his companion disappear beneath and behind the sight of the spilling meat mounds rushing out of the carelessly tossed container, he cries out weakly.


Before he can decide on how to react to the situation, he’s forced to grab tightly onto the sheer plastic surface he’s standing on. Pushed down against the display and bordering features of the device he feels himself rushing up through the air.


Straining himself, Tim slips off the display and clutches desperately onto the beveled edges of the handheld contraption as he almost flings down the hellish drop off the edge.


Looking around himself, clutching on for his life, he sees the girl’s huge hand grabbing onto the tablet sized object between her fingers, and watches the desk rapidly fall away beneath him as he’s raised up. Holding onto the side of the device where he had found his handhold, he hangs over the side of the device dangling dangerously above the girl’s body and the floor far below.


On the desk, Cheryl coughs out a mouthful of the teriyaki flavored dust coating her tiny face and smattered across her clothing and hair. Pushing herself up and shoving a torso sized shred of dried meat off of her back, she tries to get to her feet.


Her ears ringing, she finds herself still dazed slightly by the overwhelming noise and force of the impact slamming down beside her.


Feeling a weight on her leg she looks down and sees it pinned beneath a car sized uneven slab of the sticky meat. Trying to free herself, kicking at it with her other leg she shifts herself up onto her hands and groans with effort, finding her limb partially wedged under the flavor coated mass. Her skin sticks uncomfortably to the surface, making it increasingly difficult to pull out.


The surface rumbles around her, jostling the pieces of food around her and she shouts feebly upwards as the girl’s huge hand grabs the building sized device a few feet away and quickly lifts it into the sky above, carrying Tim rushing through the air upwards alongside it.


Panicking she realized she was now separated from her only hope of regaining her size, as she wasn’t sure how to operate the device without his help. She jerks herself around, shifting in the slickening flavor powder covering her body and the desk around the open bag of snacks, trying to escape the sticky surface coating and the weight of the vehicle sized slab of beef jerky covering her leg.


Hearing Tim’s worried shouts carried down from far above and fading quickly into the distance as he’s pulled towards the girl’s chest level, Cheryl gazes up again while struggling against the meat pinning her to the desk.


Her vision is filled with the darkening shape of the pale outspread fingers of the girl descending towards her, their arching lengths ending in the sheen surface of her hastily painted dark nail polish.


Screaming as Axci’s fingers close over the sides of the slab of jerky she’s stuck beneath, Cheryl is unable to do much more than scramble like a trapped animal, grasping desperately at the sheer ground beneath her and the muscular flexing tips of the huge girl’s fingers.


The shred of jerky is easily lifted by the girl’s huge fingers at least 20 to 40 ft by her perspective in what seems like an instant, the dusty surface of the desk rushing out of sight.


Cheryl is pulled alongside the piece of teriyaki coated meat, her leg covered in the sticky flavoring against the underside of the snack, grabbing at its surface while she dangles chaotically beneath it. The spiced morsel sails through the air past the mountainside scaled surface of the girl’s dark hoodie, and the sight of the illuminated face of the device as it passes from view.


Tim feels himself slipping, clutching at the smoothly rounded edge of the device he screams up towards the girl’s face for her to notice him wiggling just beyond where she’s looking.


Kicking against the side of the device to attempt to climb his way back up to the raised face of the display he turns his head at a passing sound and catches a view of Cheryl, dangling and screaming as she’s carried alongside a piece of beef jerky in the girl’s fingertips towards her head above him.


Held between the girl’s fingers, dangling, and stuck against the underside of the piece of jerky, Cheryl is raised up to settle directly before the distracted gaze of Axcillia’s face.


Clutching to the sticky surface of the meat to prevent herself from falling to certain death against the ground a mile below, Cheryl shudders, her eyes rapidly scanning the area, her fight or flight senses going off alongside a nauseating sense of anxious survival instincts.


She blushes as she sees the huge, slimy form of the girl’s massive tongue slide out from between her lips and feels the blast of warm, wetly scented air rush out from the plush parting shapes.


Watching the girl’s soft lips begin to spread wide and reveal the dripping cavernous depths of her mouth beyond the white, sheen surfaces of her teeth as they raise above and around her miniaturized form leaves Cheryl stricken with a terror so deep that she can’t even move.


Tim shouts as he watches the girl pressing the piece of jerky against her lips, watching Cheryl clutching against it and shivering, trying to get the giant girl’s attention or to convince the shrunken girl to save herself somehow.


“Cheryl- You have t- You have to do something! Get out of there! Oh god! Just move- jump!”


Feeling one of his hands slipping Tim gasps in fear, realizing his own situation is quickly becoming more desperate as well and looking down towards the girl’s hoodie covered chest. His arm dangling and holding himself by one hand, fingers straining against the plastic he searches for a safe place to fall.


Cheryl struggles to force her limbs to allow her to throw herself to safety, or even to a quick death against the floor below. But finds herself just shaking uneasily and staring up at the girl’s unfocused eyes and then back into the all-encompassing view of the interior of her mouth as she’s moved through the air towards it, clutching onto the bottom of the morsel of meat like a bewildered insect.


The giant lips fold down over the sides of the jerky, replacing the tips of the huge girl’s fingers as they slide away down out of sight. Cheryl is snapped to her senses as her body is pressed against the giving, moist surface of her lips, suddenly panicking again as the warm, wet sensation overcomes her.


Grabbing at the outside slope of Axci’s bottom lip, Cheryl fights against the pull of the sliding motion of the mass of meat while the girl’s lips purse around it.


Opening her mouth to scream, Cheryl instead chooses to suck a mouthful of air, a questionably lucky instinctual reaction as the sticky piece of meat is sucked between the billowing soft flesh of the girl’s lips and into the moving sea of saliva and bouncing, sliding mouth and tongue flesh within.


Her tiny body is dragged alongside it, covered in a film of the girl’s spit as she’s pulled through the tight space between her lips and thrown onto the moving squishy mass of her giant tongue. The piece of jerky is tossed against the house sized forms of the sharp molars rising beside her in the dark space and she watches the edges come down as the girl’s mouth closes quickly shredding into the meat.


The rough motion showers her with a spray of salty debris and Cheryl gags, wiping the spit from her face to only cover herself in saliva already coating her hands and limbs. Trying to stand on the rough surface of the tongue as it begins to shift, she slips, losing her footing and rolling down across the flexing form to slam against the base of Axci’s back teeth.


Shouting for help in the dimly lit claustrophobic space, Cheryl throws her hands up to defend herself as the pillowy flesh of the huge tongue folds over and across her body.


As the muscular mass of Axci’s tongue moves the chunk of jerky into a more comfortable position between her back teeth, Cheryl is wedged further into the space between the base of the tongue and her teeth.


She struggles against the weight and pressure of the hot, wet flesh bashing against and over her limbs and body but feels the force slamming against her break parts of her arms and legs with the overwhelming strength of its casual motions.


Battered and coughing for good air in the tight space, filled with the warm breath of the girl flowing around her, she splashes in the quickly rising pool of saliva flowing around her beneath the tongue.


The chewing motions continue, chunks of spiced meat sliding onto and slapping against Cheryl’s tiny body, sticking to her, and covering her in a nasty fleshy paste as it’s gathered up alongside her helpless form by the huge flexing tongue and rolled into a mass atop it.


Her head and broken limbs sticking out of the sliding cluster of saliva and sticky chewed meat gunk, Cheryl fights back tears and screams in horror as she gazes towards the back of the girl’s mouth and sees the shifting, opening orifice of her throat spreading open.


With an overwhelming sucking force, the girl’s tongue, and the flesh of her mouth flexes towards the widely opening dark tunnel. Cheryl’s vision is blanketed by stinging saliva rushing over her unnoticed form as she’s pulled alongside the sliding pile of sloppy meat and carried down into the warm, wet, flexing passage.


Tim hangs onto the edge of the device for dear life, tearing his gaze back and forth between the hoodie covered bosom of the huge girl questionably far below- and the horrifying sight of his panicked companion disappearing between the huge lips of the unaware Titaness.


Watching as the chewing motions of the girl’s face begins and her mouth shifts, freckled cheeks swelling as she crushes and grinds the meat within her mouth- he grimaces, unable to help but imagine that any of the squelching and mashing sounds coming from within the beyond the gigantic lips may be the sound of Cheryl’s life coming to an end beneath the uncaring surface of those giant teeth.


Trying to think of some way to help Tim struggles to keep his grip on the device, but patiently holds his breath swinging his legs towards his desired destination- now sure that he’s going to fall. Looking back towards the girl’s face again, he feels his heart drop as she raises her chin slightly while a wet swallowing gulping noise echoes out from within her.


He watches, feeling himself slip into a state of shock, as a small lump passes slowly down the surface of her throat, disappearing from sight into her body past the sight of the dark hoodie.


Sliding uncontrollably down the dark tunnel of flesh, it constricts and presses against the limbs and body of the shrunken girl as she’s carried alongside the chewed food and swallowed saliva towards the hungrily gurgling chamber of Axci’s stomach far below.


Cheryl screams in the darkly shifting tight space, kicking, and punching at the fleshy walls surrounding her, savagely gripping at the slippery surfaces as the massive esophagus passes her downwards. The sticky salvia and bodily fluid-soaked corridor continually squeezes tightly around her tiny body and twists opens beneath, easing her deeper.


She struggles to make any kind of foothold or handhold out of the slick moving tissue, trying to pull herself back upwards as she’s pulled down with the dripping chewed beef carried alongside her.


Faintly muffled through the surface of her thick flesh, Tim could swear he could still hear the distant sound of Cheryl’s screams, calling for help as she passed down the giant girl’s throat. Mentally and physically stunned by the otherworldly sight, his fingers slip, his dazed grasp lost from the edge of the device.


His body goes limp as he plummets downwards towards the girl’s collar and chest, still staring at her throat while he descends past it, his thoughts spinning with the reality of seeing this girl unknowingly swallow another living human being.


Tim feels his body impact against a soft, giving surface, his ant sized form colliding roughly with the huge girl’s hoodie collar as his tiny body rolls against the flesh of her neck.


Seeing the world go dark around him, and winded by the impact even against the somewhat cushioned fabric, Tim doesn’t have time to shout as he slides into the tight space between Axci’s breasts.


Letting out a relieved sigh Axcillia rubs at her stomach, enjoying the satisfying feeling of the tender meaty morsels sliding down and filling her belly. Looking over the device she continues to mumble to herself and adjusts her hoodie, shifting the surface of her bra against her breasts and the lightly sweaty flesh of her torso beneath the thick sweater.


“Ah man, that’s MUCH better. I needed something to eat so bad I was starting to get a bit aggravated. I feel much better now. This jerky is so tasty too- I’m going to have to thank Matt for getting it for me later~ He’s always making sure I have plenty to eat! What a good boy. Ugh- somethings itching me though-“


Falling into the depths of her bra against the sweaty flesh beneath her boob he fights against the rapidly shifting plush skin surrounding him while she moves her body, wedging him tighter into the space and folding the giving pale surface over his body, shutting him in within the stuffy, dark space.


“There we go. Must be a stray thread or something- or maybe some dumb little crumbs just fell down into my bra, hmm? Well you’re going to have to wait in there for now tiny snacks- I’m not digging around my boobs in public so I’ll just have to remember to get you out later…”


Axci’s voice shudders through her massive frame around the tinies trapped against and inside her body as she teasingly speaks, entertaining herself as she continues to busy herself with the device in her hands.


The weight of the giant girl’s boob-flesh pressing down onto his miniaturized frame slowly crushes his against the surface of her bra, his vision going dark as he gasps the moist, sweat filled scent of her body into his lungs, desperate for a proper breath to recover himself.


He struggles pointlessly, pushing against the overwhelming presence of her breast bearing down on him, until he loses consciousness.


Far beneath, on the floor below Rebecca had reached the area where Axci’s bare toes pressed across and wiggled idly on the ground over her co-worker’s body lain beneath them.


Brian shouts towards the girl as he sees her approach through the sweaty gaps between the massive toes arcing over his upper body and grinding at the broken forms of his arms beneath their tips.


“B-Becca- no! Urk- Get out of here- You have to save yourself- D-Don’t even look-“ He groans in agony, the shattered form of his body spraying blood across the ball of Axci’s foot as she grinds it down against his midsection.


The smeared and tattered mixture of his flesh, guts and clothing spread throughout the thick fibers of the carpet rising around him as his damaged skeletal frame creaks under the weight.


Rebecca stands, staring at the gruesome sight before her eyes, her hands reflexively rising to cover her mouth as she feels a cold sweat rush from within her body.


Her mind struggles to comprehend the sight as the physical reaction to the sheer level of violence makes her feel clammy and nauseous within the heavy, warm atmosphere rushing from the flesh of the girl’s huge bare foot flexing over Brian’s destroyed body.


“Wh-what are you doing?! Go! GO! RUN! GET OUT OF HERE! H-hurk- It’s it late for me!” Brian shouts at her straining himself, a sputter of blood and bile spewing from his mouth. Above, Axci leans forward in her chair to reach for another piece of jerky and pushes the weight of her body down onto the ball of her foot grinding against Brian’s torso.


A sickening snapping sound can be heard, causing Rebecca to gasp, tears welling in her eyes as she throws her hand forward towards the slick surface of the fleshy pillars of Axci’s toes encaging the form of her friend behind their mass.


Brian’s shouts are replaced by a horrifying howl of agony that tapers quickly into a retching groaning gurgling noise. His arms and head slam against the ground as his body goes rigid, pink foam spraying from his mouth as his spine snaps beneath the mass of Axci’s sole crushing down against him.


Rebecca pulls her hand back in reactionary shock and disgust, retreating back a few steps in horror and struggling to make a noise, a scream, or react beyond just stuttering weakly to herself.


Axci’s toes curl down, grinding across the carpet and grasping Brian’s shuddering upper body within the warm confines of their undersides. He’s lifted from the ground within and beneath them, his eyes bouncing around within the now paralyzed confines of his slackened, flopping head and broken neck.


Fluids drain from his mouth as his body is separated entirely, a wet, squelching noise accompanying the motion.


Axci grabs the sticky mass of his torso, crushing the remains of his upper body under her sweaty toes as a thick film of mess from his lower body drapes from the ball and sole of her foot to the fabric of the carpet below.


The entire huge mass of her foot slowly rises from the ground, dripping with the ruined pieces of Brian’s body as the gigantic sole shifts forward, shaking through the air as the prize between the massive toes is squeezed roughly in their grasp.


A scream finally cuts through the frozen lips on Rebecca’s pale, terrified face as Brian’s blood, and bits of debris of his flesh and guts splatter across her body, clothing, and hair.


Drenched in the spattered chunks and spray coming from what was just a moment ago the form of her childhood friend, she shrieks like an insane person, clutching at and swatting at the pieces of him spread across her own body.


Suddenly, as Axci’s toes crush the ruined mass of his body between them, spreading him like a paste under their deadly weight, a shower of his blood rains down towards her on the carpet below the raised foot.


Screaming and stumbling, she’s covered in the slick, hot fluid as she sprints away from the now crimson stained area, leaving a trail of tiny blood-soaked footsteps in her wake and slapping at herself, tearing off her bloody clothing in a panic.


Continuing to enjoy her snacks far above, Axci finally figures out how to get into the basic command line prompt on the device. Gasping in surprise, she feels a sense of relief and slowly recognizes the sticky substance spreading from the object she was playing with beneath her toes.


“Ew- wait what is that- did someone drop some food or something?” She says as she flexes her gigantic foot over the sprinting form of the tiny partially naked viscera covered girl far below.


Brian’s shattered and pulverized body slops roughly, unsticking somewhat and throwing shorn portions of his form slapping to the ground below with wet plopping sounds.


Rebecca covers her head, ducking against the ground as Axci roughly whips her foot backwards and forwards beneath the chair, attempting to unstick the nasty thing from the underside of her toes.


With a burst of wind as the cargo container sized foot rushes over her tiny head, Rebecca watches as what remains of Brian’s maimed body releases from the underside of Axci’s sole with a sticky pop and hurtles through the air like it was shot from a cannon, being throw beneath the desk.


She stares, haunted and feeling her sense of reality begin to break down as the mush that remains of his form splatters with a wet red splotch against the underside wall of the desk, sliding down slightly across the hard, wooden surface like a stray spit-ball.


The massive toes of the girl wiggle happily as her foot sways dangerously overhead, shooting back beneath the chair, then out over the open floor area where Rebecca cowers and flexing itself to free the rest of the gunk that remains of Brian from between the tree trunk sized pillars of flesh.


She hears the huge girl sigh in the distance up above, and a series of beeping sounds emit from the device, suddenly remembering the stakes in the situation and her companions on the desk.


Grabbing at the now half naked and blood covered skin of her tiny body she tries to steady her mind, remembering through the horror that there is a chance to survive this- that someone can give proper respects to her lost friends, and that they didn’t just all have to die like nothing, like some trash or bugs beneath this giant nerd girl’s dirty feet.


Axci gets past the initial security check of the device and seems to find a way to enter an input to activate the device itself, however trying a series of basic activation terms to see what it actually does she finds none seem to do anything.


Getting frustrated she feels the wet surface of where the thing was stuck to her foot starting to get chilly and bother her.


“Ew- ugh is there- there’s still some on my foot. Oh well- If you didn’t want me to wipe my feet on your floor you probably shouldn’t leave nasty little things laying around on it to get stepped on.”


She mumbles to herself as she tips her foot towards the ground, splaying wide her toes and pushing the ball of her foot down roughly against the carpet.


Rebecca tries to sprint across the plain of fibers rising around her to stay out from beneath the uneasily moving shadow of the girl’s massive foot as it moves overhead. However, the more she moves in one direction, the more simple, casual motions of the girl seemingly follow her.


Panting and exhausted as she runs rapidly from one side, then to the other, she slips and falls onto the ground, quickly rolling over and finding herself staring up at Axci’s bloodstained sole, wrinkled, and flexing overhead her tiny body.


It felt like there as nothing she could do, her lungs burning from the thick odors spread throughout the area of foot sweat and gore, and her vision blurring as she tries to wipe the sweat and blood from her eyes.


The shadow of the girl’s huge sole fell over her, darkening the area, and she watched, gasping, and struggling against the fibers of the carpet beneath her to push herself further away as the giant toes spread out, clutching down towards and over her beneath their rapidly descending weight.


The final thing Rebecca sees is the chaotic spread of crimson liquid, splattered across the underside of Axci’s toes and dripping from the ball of her sole. Screaming, she throws her hands up to slip meekly against the blood of her friend and the pale flesh of the gigantic foot rushing towards her.

 

The careening mass of pale skin, muscle, and bone of Axci’s sole crashes down onto Rebecca’s raised body folding her against its weight and the solid floor below. Her thoughts end abruptly as her body explodes easily beneath the giant girl’s foot, pressed and popped like a viscera filled grape as she sprays throughout the carpet under the slamming sole’s motion.


Rubbing her toes and sole against the carpet roughly, Axci grinds and wipes her sole and toes throughout the fibers, letting them absorb and clean the strange, warm mess from her foot.


Wrinkling her nose slightly as she feels the gross, sticky sensation, Axci doesn’t bother to look, assuming she must have stepped on some left-over candy or half eaten food and just thoroughly wipes the substance against the dirty floor below grinding her foot against it till the wet sensation is gone.


“What the hell does this thing even actually DO-“ She marvels to herself as she goes through almost every initial activation or power on command code she can think of.


“Well, I guess I’ll just have to pocket it for now and see if anyone else can figure something out. Not like it has a damn help menu or command list… of course.” She says to herself as she slides the tablet sized object into the front pocket on her hoodie.


Deep inside the dark, groaning, and wet moving inside of the huge girl’s stomach Cheryl’s semi-conscious form is suddenly jerked back to awareness by the feeling of her tiny body being thrown against the sticky walls of the fluid filled space.


Gasping for air within the strangely heated and thick atmosphere within Axci’s stomach she coughs up a mix of the saliva, food particles and bile sloshing around and over her body.


Cheryl screams in panic as her cognizance comes with the sudden realization of an itching, burning sensation spreading across her entire body. Grasping at herself she feels her clothing falling off and dissolving into a strange goop throughout the waist deep fluids rising as the squishy floor jiggles around her.


The noise of a door opening from across the room startles her as she hears her name called out in the distance. “Yo Axci- your computer is finished. See told you it wasn’t a big deal! That took like what, 30 minutes maybe at best?” Says Tess as she emerges from the back room holding the pristine looking laptop in her hands complete with a powered on and shining new screen.


“OH MY God! Tess! You’re the best!” Axci shouts excitedly. “Here just let me take care of my mess and I’ll grab it and get out of your hair!”


Grabbing the bag of snacks she tips the container towards her mouth, dumping the shredded remains of the meat bits onto her tongue. Chewing happily Axci stands up and slides her feet back into her sandals, standing up and walking over to intercept Tess and her precious work machine.


As the giant girl chews and swallows the mouthful of jerky remains far above, the shifting walls of the space convulse and slam against Cheryl’s tiny body within, splashing her with more of the caustic fluids as more of the acidic liquid spews into the space.


Struggling to keep herself out of, or at least head above the moving mess in the tight space, the tiny girl is unable to defend herself as the chunks and shredded sticky mass of meat begins to drop, slide and rain into the space around her.


“What can I say, I’m great at my job” Tess says laughing as she hands Axci the laptop and puts her hands on her hips, gazing around the room before continuing.


“Actually, speaking of which- do you know where my co-workers went? Jesus am I the only one around here getting any work done!? What’d they go to lunch already?”


Battered by the food particles sloshing into the space around and over her body she feels a large chunk bash into the back of her head and torso and grasps wildly around herself as she’s pushed below the surface of the rising stomach acid, pressed against the grasping orifice opening and closing on its floor.


Her hair falls off of her head, burned from its roots as the burning sensation of her flesh beginning to be destroyed sends her into a fit of shock, reflexively inhaling and choking on the vile fluids surrounding her.


Axci looks around the room confused for a moment before looking back at Tess, putting a finger to her lips as she ponders on her question.


“Actually, now that you mention, I haven’t seen anyone else here since we went into the back room earlier, you think they all took the chance to take off and go get something tasty without you while we were back there? Hah! What jerks!” She says laughing at Tess.


“Ah man, that sucks, and I’m hungry too. Oh well- I’m getting out of here for my own lunch break then. Where are you headed now?” Tess sighs. The blonde laughs to herself, hearing Axci’s stomach gurgle as she walks towards the door out of the IT Office and back into the main hallway of the facility alongside the hoodie clad girl clutching her laptop to her chest.


Convulsing as she’s burned from within and outside by the deadly substance, Cheryl’s arm slips into the hungrily grasping entrance to Axci’s intestines and she’s pulled beneath the fluids again.


She feels herself getting sucked partially into the compressing, liquid filled tunnel. Struggling against the overwhelming sensation weakly, her body is broken by the crushing motion of the flexing orifice.


Her frame goes limp as she’s sucked into the tightly squeezing space and passed into the sticky tunnel. Her vision and senses start to fade, overcome by the continual pain of the burning feeling, her body being unknowingly broken down into nutrients for the massive form she’s fated to become a part of.


“Well, now that I got this taken care of and I don’t have to panic- I think I’m going to go visit Matt over at the labs. I think he should still be working but getting off soon. Maybe we can all grab something to eat together?”


Axci says smiling at Tess as the two prepare to part ways in the hallway, gesturing towards her with a peace sign from beneath the thick fabric of her long sleeve.


“Axci, hah! Didn’t you just eat? But sure of course come find me at the cafeteria after you find Matt and we’ll figure something out, or just meet up later. Have funnn” Tess says throwing up a waving motion as she giggles and begins to walk away down the hallway.


“Wh-what! Hey! That was just a little bit of left-over jerky! It was hardly even a snack, of course I’m still hungry!” Axci huffs at Tess’s teasing comments. “I’ll come find you after I’m done with Matt and we’ll all have some fun together at some point! Thanks again Tess!”


Axci says towards the other girl as she turns and begins to walk happily towards the lab section of the building.


The slapping sound of her leather sandals clap against the tiled floor beneath her as she bounces with each step, satisfied with the easy solution to her computer issue.


Unknowingly Axcillia presses the unconscious form of Harry’s body beneath the sweaty arch of her sole. With Tim’s tiny form lying compressed within the confines of her bra beneath her huge, jiggling breast, she walks towards the other side of the facility absentmindedly humming to herself.