- Text Size +

Those stumbling nearest to the impact are showered in a wave of debris, a mixture of kicked up dust, dirt, and a mist of blood- while the professor is crushed into a smear across the floor under the force of the giant girl’s casual footstep.

 

The few people knocked to the ground by the jarring burst cover their heads, screaming for mercy while the aloof girl’s other sandaled foot sways through the air overhead. The crowd explodes outwards beneath her, now frenzied individuals sprinting in every direction in a state of utter disarray and out of an animalistic sense of panicked survival.

 

Bumping into each other, they poorly attempt to track the motions of the giant girl while running towards nearby furniture for shelter, spreading out under her like startled insects. 3 unfortunate members of the group attempt to run directly forward, foolishly seeking to outrun the huge girl’s steps and simply escape from the apparent danger in a bleak state of desperation. However, as the giant underside of her sandal cuts through the sky above them, they’re only able to shout in shock towards each other.

 

They scream to each other to hurry, pushing themselves in an attempt to outrun the inevitable force of nature coming down towards them from above.

 

One of the group, a softly spoken, curly, dark haired first-year girl named Mara- gives in to the overwhelming fear coursing through her body. As the area around the fleeing trio becomes dark with the massive girl’s shadow, she throws herself to the ground, curling reflexively into the fetal position. As her hands cover her tiny head, the area is rocked by the explosive impact of Axci’s sole crashing down around her balled up form.

 

Dust and wind whip across and over her body as she holds tightly onto herself, hearing the screeching sound of the rubber from the sole of the girl’s shoe scraping across the ground and echoing around her. The fearful screams of her companions are replaced by a terrible burst of crunching, wet noise coming from their prior respective directions, while the world around her becomes muffled and dark. Peeking out from between her arms, Mara sees the ridges and texture of the rubber sole of the giant girl’s huge sandal arching above and around them.

 

Miraculously, the ridges of the leather footwear’s underside had just barely missed Mara’s balled-up body beneath the grooves within the sandal’s patterned sole. Her sense of relief is quickly followed by one of abject shock however, as a rapidly spreading puddle of crimson fluids flows across the floor between the ridges in front of and from behind her.

 

Realizing even through the sudden onset of shock, as she listens to the crunchy and sticky smushing sounds continue from beneath the weight of the huge sandal pressing down around her- that the puddle surrounding her knees is most likely all that is left of her friends. Their lives had ended in an instant, without recognition of their existence even, or any real final words, as they scurried like fleeing bugs across the floor.

 

Horrified and disgusted, she raises up out of the still hot fluid before it can cover her hands, throwing herself backwards and bumping into the surface of the underside of the sandal above them. The back of her head hits against a soft and giving material, and she feels the pillowy substance press against her shoulder and back while she accidentally rams herself upwards into the tight space between the ridges of the sandal’s sole.

 

Trying to pull herself away from the now noticeably rancid smelling and sticky mass proves futile as when she attempts to move, the arm, and back of her head and hair seem completely stuck, congealed in some sort of adhesive ichor gathered within the crevice. With a gasp, she begins to scream for help realizing she’s become stuck in some errant gum on the underside of the girl’s shoe. However, her tiny voice is carried alongside the raising sandal, whipping into the air as Axci raises her foot to take another step forward.

The chaos on the ground below is overwhelming, and the few survivors who sought refuge on the nearby desks are unsure of what to do to assist them. Before her next footsteps come down upon their fellow shrunken victims clearly visible from their high vantage point, most of the group turn away, wincing and wanting to avoid seeing the carnage directly.

 

As the sound of her footfalls approach across the tile, echoing around them and shaking the foundation of the plateau sized desk on which they stand, they convene with each other leaning in close to discuss the situation.

 

“What are we going to do- they’re getting slaughtered down there! We don’t stand a chance like this, we’re so small people can’t even notice us!”

 

An athletic girl named Kalen speaks up, her purple hair pulled back into a ponytail through her signature ball cap. Tears run down her face as she begins to let panic take hold, the echoing screams of the tiny crowd below driving her towards the edge of sanity. Fixer turns, trying his best to embolden his panicked companion.

 

“Grab a hold of yourself, that’s why we climbed up here remember? We have much better odds of getting someone’s attention up here closer to eye level, right? Think! Come on- we have to stay calm!”

 

He moves towards her, grabbing her shoulder to try and stabilize the clearly frantic individual. The others begin to argue amongst one another, unsure of the best way to assist the rest of the shrunken people on the floor below or to obtain the attention of Matthew or the sudden female visitor.

 

“Hey- HEY! Not to interrupt but I think- WOAH- YEAH! We have BIGGER problems right now!” One of the group, who remained watching from the edge of the desk shouts, sprinting towards the group as the entire surface shifts violently.

 

Axci’s massive body fills the horizon beyond the desk, her hoodie covered torso turning away from them to reveal the sheer surface of her shorts wrapped across her ample backside.

 

At the size of the shrunken survivors atop the desk however, her jiggling thick cheeks shift within the dark fabric like a celestial eclipse blocking out the light from the ceiling above them. With little time to prepare, the group shouts towards each other to take cover, diving down onto the flat surface of the desk and covering themselves in a last-ditch effort to survive the oncoming force of the gigantic ass coming down towards them.

 

The herald closest to the edge of the desk who shouted the warning towards the others, is engulfed beneath the soft giving flesh of her cheeks first as she begins to sit. Her weight jarring the entire surface of the desk. The wind is knocked out of his lungs while still screaming for the other’s attention, as he’s pulled within the bounding mass of her ass.

 

The full-grown man’s few centimeter tall body is easily swallowed among the fabric of Axci’s shorts as they spread apart and press back together while contacting the flat surface. The plush flesh of her butt begins to bounce and flex outwards, filling the space atop the desk. Fixer and the others are left atop the cliffside like expanse of the desk to watch as it rolls towards them like a surging, unstoppable wave.

 

As her butt covers more than half of the desk, most of the group is compressed beneath the soft flesh and taut fabric. One of their bodies is rolled violently and torn to pieces by the movement, as 2 others are instantaneously crushed into a pulp across the dark fabric of her shorts from the displaced pressure.

 

Fixer and Kalen, battered and winded but unbroken, are trapped under the musky, heated weight of Axci’s body. The thick scent of her sweat, the musky aroma coming from deeper between her cheeks and her increasingly active womanhood permeate the fabric crushing down atop and around the tiny survivors of the impact with a nearly suffocating and moist atmosphere.


Failing to notice the insignificantly small forms on the ground, or throughout the area, Axci continues.

 

“What, I can’t come visit you just because I want to? You don’t want to see me?”

 

She asks Matthew, giggling teasingly while she sits back onto one of the nearby desks. Crossing her arms, she slides her sandal covered feet beneath it. Tapping her shoes impatiently against the ground she looks at him pouting childishly.


“W-what? No! I didn’t say that- Look- there’s just a lot going on right now, there’s sort of been this… well… an accident- and I… I’ve just been really busy for the last hour or so. You’re right, I guess… I could use a minute to calm down. It’s uhm… it’s good to see you beautiful.”

 

Without anyone else in the room, Matthew realizes he can probably speak to Axci fairly normally, plus it’s hard to think about anything “clearly” while watching her stretch out her legs wearing those little shorts in front of him.


“That’s better! I was actually just here to get my laptop fixed, I kind of- uh… stepped on it while waking up earlier and smashed my screen- but it’s all better now thanks to the IT crew. Well… mostly thanks to Tess. I’m actually not sure where the rest of them got off to- they like, took off for the day or something? I dunno.”

Axci continues casually swinging her legs beneath the desk, her sandals dangling held loosely between her toes. Matthew swallows hard, feeling the sweat starting to reform on his brow as she mentions the IT center where Tim had headed. Hearing her add that a number of the staff apparently vanished in the time she was there, as well as her not running into Tim perked his interest and he found himself examining her carefully.

 

It was faint, but he could swear as he stared at her swinging soles while she spoke, that he could see smeared red stains across the soles of her sandals mixed in with the other dirt and grime from the campus halls.

 

His eyes widened in amazement at the realization that Axci may have already run into some other shrunken victims of the tampered machine. Not only that, but seemingly unaware to their plight or the emergency at hand, she must have crushed their little bodies beneath her giant size six and a half soles.

 

Matthew knew she was not very spatially aware- one could say she was even fairly clumsy most of the time. She had a real knack for never looking where she was walking and doing whatever she wanted with her feet most of the time, especially when she was distracted.

 

He knew, because he was usually keeping a pretty close eye on them, being a particular interest of his since he had been open about his intense foot fetish with her for most of their relationship. Axci being fine with catering to his tastes, Matthew had spent more time than he’d like to admit staring at her idly moving toes and flexing soles while she went about things as they relaxed and worked together at her apartment.

 

The overwhelming thought that any of the familiar faces of the campus IT crowd, or even his familiar colleague Tim, could have become those red splotches on the bottom of her dirty leather sandals made his entire body shiver. An uncomfortable sort of excitement and arousal tingling across his frame.

 

“What are you staring at? Are you seriously just looking at my feet right now you pervert?! Wow, if that’s the case why don’t you come get a better look huh?” Axci says teasing him and snapping him back to reality. Raising her legs up towards him she leans back onto the desk planting her hands at her sides. Dangling the sandal from her toes she enticingly wiggles her painted nails in his direction.

 

He swallows roughly, again- finding himself pinned, his back against an adjacent desk, while she fills the space between them with her thick outstretched leg. She pinches the hanging sandal between her toes and raises her foot to hover only a few inches away from his face, the heat and aroma flowing from it faintly wafting towards him.

 

Already he can feel the strange tingle of excitement from a moment ago, now swerving into outright arousal as blood begins to surge towards his lower body. Attempting to maintain his thoughts in the face of her shimmering, painted, plump moving toes seemed impossible. But still, at this distance he was definitely able to see the tell-tale sign of smashed little bodies in the grip of her sandal’s sole.

 

Peering closer, he found that the crimson evidence of her tiny victims were even smeared across her flesh on the underside of a few of her toes and the ball of one of her feet. Seeing her flexing toes slowly unveil the true, fatal results of his handiwork in such clear view only increased the overwhelming feeling of excitement flowing through him.

 

Far below, the survivors of Axci’s cataclysmic entrance into the room had mostly taken shelter beneath the nearby desks lining the area around the titanic couple. Making some distance from the hallway door they sought refuge and regrouped, taking stock of those lost in the sudden chaos of the girl’s unaware footsteps.

 

“I- I saw-“ One of the group says, choking back an urge to gag and fighting against tears as he attempts to describe only the pertinent information. “I know I saw at least three… b-bloodstains on the tile.” He manages to stammer out, staring down towards the ground with a lost look in his eyes and wiping his glasses.

 

“There’s four of us missing though, where’s Mara? Has anyone seen her anywhere?” Asks the remaining member of the group with any kind of rank, a red-haired woman named Nicole, another graduate assistant of the recently deceased professor.

 

“I saw her run off with 2 of the others, away from the door and into the room when it first opened. I didn’t see her… well any evidence of her where we found what was left of the others… it was kind of hard to tell though…” A sullen looking girl named Riley says, clutching at her clothing nervously after catching up to the rest of the group.

 

Pushing back against the desk behind him and stammering, Matthew tries to speak again. “A-Axci- We… I really shouldn’t… here in the classroom? W-what if somebody comes in?” He manages to stutter out in protest to her overtly flirtatious advances. Axci giggles, pushing her feet directly in front of his face and letting one of her sandals fall clattering to the ground.

 

“What are you afraid of getting caught? Oh, come on, I’m sure everyone else is busy doing some nerdy science stuff in the lab, right? It’s not time for class so no one is going to be in here for a while, I bet. It’s just some boring empty room.” She says seductively while she flexes the somewhat dirty surface of her bare sole before his face, the heat and smell of her glistening sweat gathered across it now gripping his senses.

 

“Plus, I’ve been walking around in these sandals allll morning and didn’t even get a chance to take a shower last night… are you sure you don’t want to take a sniff? I’m even wearing these old leather ones you like, are you sure you want to pass this up? Hmm, my little foot-boy?” Axci says teasingly. Laughing she spreads her toes wide in front of his mouth and nose, the moist, heated atmosphere exuded by her bare sole fogging his glasses slightly.

 

Feeling his bulge now likely visibly pulsing through his pants Matt carefully eyes the dingy undersides of Axci’s flexing toes. Within a small reddish smudge, looking closely, he could clearly make out the remains of a mangled tiny body crushed against her flesh. It was barely recognizable, like a smashed mosquito, but he could definitely tell.

 

At least one of the IT crew had clearly ended up shrunken and crushed beneath his girlfriend’s divine sole. Imagining how horrifically massive she must have looked to their insect sized perspective made his face go flush with arousal and an almost embarrassing level of excitement.

 

Down on the floor, the group of survivors beneath a nearby desk continue to heatedly debate their options as Nicole tries to keep the cluster of students calm.

 

“We have to do something… there has to be some way to get their attention- we came this far, we can’t just die down here like some kind of bugs! I’m going to try to get closer- get their attention- it’s the only way!” One of the students, a young man with short brown hair named Glen, stands up, clenching his fist as he begins to walk towards the sight of the two giants interacting in the space between the rows of desks in the distance.

“Hehe you know I can tell you’re excited to see me when you make it THAT obvious.” Axci says laughing, blushing slightly, she points towards the obviously growing arousal between Matthew’s legs. Swinging the sandal teasingly from her toes and letting it crash onto the floor, she sends it rolling beneath a nearby desk.

 

Axci deftly maneuvers her thick sole down onto his crotch. Smirking towards him she begins to press down heavily against his member, grasping at it through the surface of his pants with the noticeably hot, and somewhat moist flesh of her bare foot.

 

Speechless, Matthew’s face goes flush, the pleasure centers of his brain becoming overwhelmed as the mixture of the firm, teasing motions of Axci’s strong legs and large feet dominate his mind while the heat and aroma flowing from her body intoxicate his senses.

 

“Axci- I-I- Uhh- Oh-Oh I-“ He stutters trying to make words as she begins to knead her sole against him, smiling towards him as she leans back onto the desk balancing herself against it.

 

Down below, Nicole tries to stop Glen’s quick decision. “Wait! Where are you going? Can’t you tell we should stay together at the very least? This is stupid- come on!” She yells towards him trying to reason with him before he gets any closer to the titanic motions of the two colossal sized people.

 

Glen turns to shout back while continuing to move. “You can all stay here cowering like animals, whatever- I’m going to go do something like a REAL man, I refuse to be treated like this, like some kind of-“

 

In an instant, the area is rocked by the cacophonous impact of Axci’s building sized sandal crashing down onto the floor and rolling towards them beneath the desk.

 

Moving swiftly into the open space beyond the desk as he shouts towards the others, Glen is unable to properly stop himself or even finish his sentence, as the tons of reinforced leather smash into his body. The side of the thick sole crushes down against his back and torso, smashing his legs into paste against the ground beneath it.

 

His tiny legs, and the entire lower portion of his body is obliterated. His limbs snapping like twigs and being pulverized as the colossal weight and momentum of the sandal carries it forward, slamming his entire frame into the hard ground as it continues to flip through the air. The chaotically flung piece of huge footwear careens overhead, sailing over the rest of the shrunken crowd of survivors and bounces against the leg of a chair, rumbling to a stop on its side nearby.

 

For a moment the group is in shocked disbelief, some of them quickly turning away in horror as others try to force themselves to move towards Glen’s twisted form laying face down on the tile ahead of them.

 

It takes almost a full minute for the physical shock to subside from his crushed body and momentary concussive unconsciousness, but slowly raising his head from the ground Glen begins moaning in rapidly increasing agony. Trying to move his body, he finds himself unable to, everything from his shoulders down doesn’t seem to respond to his impulse to push himself off the cold tile.

 

Trying again to raise himself up, this time on his arms, he shudders uneasily, looking through the battered sockets of his eyes towards the hazy view of the others in the distance and trying to speak towards them. Nicole and 2 other upperclassmen rush towards him as his mouth opens, awkwardly shifting and moving while he attempts to form words. However, they skid to a halt as he suddenly convulses, and violently begins spewing a disgusting mixture of fluids from his mouth and nose. They stand nearby uneasily as he begins to twitch and writhe in his propped-up position, unnaturally.

 

As they near him enough, now slowly, to see past the rise of his shoulders and torso, one of the group covers their mouth, turning back and running towards the others sobbing as the ruined, gushing mess of his lower body becomes clearly visible to them.

 

His legs were smashed flat and bent awkwardly beneath the crushing force of the giant piece of footwear. Behind him, almost his entire lower torso laid shorn open- twisted and mashed against the tile in a rapidly spreading puddle of blood behind him. Nicole gasps audibly, trying her best to maintain her composure as the other students who had run to assist alongside her stand in similar states of mental distress at her sides.

 

“H-He was right… We’re all going to die here aren’t we- t-they’re never going to find us like this. We’re going to d-die like this!” One of the others screams unnervingly from the now panicked group, huddled around the sobbing man who turned away.

 

Glen stares up towards Nicole, clutching at the ground with his awkwardly moving hands, his eyes unfocused and a pink foam coming from his mouth as he continues to motion some sort of unintelligible words towards them.

 

Moving swiftly past her stunned form, the student next to Nicole rushes towards Glen’s twitching mass. She tries to react but the attempt to snap herself out of the overwhelmed state the graphic sight had left her in made her only able to yelp in surprise. Unable to act rationally, she found herself reflexively shouting the boy’s last name- the moniker he preferred to go by, alongside a lackluster plea in an attempt to stop him.

 

“Crabe! Wait- PLEASE! Don’t!-” Letting out a primal howl, Crabe swings the loose furniture screw he’d been carrying like a metal bat, bringing it down in a wide arc directly at the half-crushed man’s shaking skull.

 

In the distance, the ground shudders as the two colossal forms of the normal sized couple move towards each other in the chasm between the rows of desks.

 

“Ah-ah- ah what? You’re what? Hmm? You’re thankful you have such a greaaat girlfriend who’s willing to come all the way here to give you a sneaky foot job while you’re at work? Hmm? Is that what you’re going to say?”

 

Axci giggles as she begins to increase the speed of her motions through the surface of his pants, grasping at the shape of his dick between her sweaty toes and stroking it roughly. Matt’s entire body shudders as the sensation intensifies. His legs buckle beneath him as he grabs at the desk behind himself, and towards Axci’s outstretched leg for support with his other hand.

 

The thick weight of Axci’s sole pushes down against Matthew’s groin, crushing his lower body down against the desk beneath him. Closing his eyes as the pleasure washes over him, he imagines what it would be like to be small, her huge foot smashing down against him and his cock surges in response to the combined mental and physical stimulation.

 

Now pushing against the outside of his pants, Axci smirks towards him gesturing with her chin for him to show her his eager member. Not needing much more incentive than that, he shakes himself of his fantasy for a moment, beginning to fumble with the button and zipper on his pants in an attempt to follow her casually given command.

 

Laughing to himself he realizes he’s no longer concerned with the shrinking device, or other survivors, but only the situation at hand- or, well, at foot in this case.