- Text Size +

Harry from the IT lab, long trapped against Axci’s sole within her sandal, awakens suddenly. His dazed mind is roused by the feeling of his shrunken body being roughly rubbed against by some sort of rough fabric material. Looking around himself he sees that his limbs and torso are stuck firmly onto the surface of a slowly flexing, soft wall of what looks like… flesh?


As the overbearing heat rushing from the moist and plush skin he’s adhered to while the stinging, sweaty odor assaults his mouth and nose- he suddenly remembers where he is. His body and limbs ache, his head feeling as if someone’s pounded it with a hammer. Looking down he sees the pain is for good reason, his body lays battered and plastered within a thin layer of dried sweat sticking him against the massive girl’s sole.


How long had he been here, and… where was he now? He craned his neck to look back at the rough, dark colored fabric rubbing against his back. While he watches, he’s pushed against the field of denim, and it scrapes over his body with its rough fibers. He feels a large mass surging within it, pressing him further into the soft foot flesh he’s stuck against for a moment.


The stroking movement of the huge foot, and throbbing of the hardening mass behind him continues quickly increasing to a maddening pace. Harry begins to scream, his miniature body writhing between the thick mass of Axci’s foot as it pushes over and against the surface of Matthew’s crotch.


What is this hell he had awakened into? The scraping pain and pressure becomes a steady rhythm, the heat and combination of musky odors thickening the air surge around his shrunken body making it difficult to even breathe. Suddenly the sound of a playful giggle cuts through the air, echoing over the sound of the fabric and movement surrounding him. The booming sound would normally sound cute and girlish, however in his current position it chilled Harry to the bone.


The sound was quickly followed by the echoes of a deep and shuddering gasp from a masculine voice in the distance above him and the tiny man began to realize the nature of his situation. Terrified, he struggled harder against the sticky surface of the sole entrapping him in place but found himself unable to do much as he’s continued to be smashed against the front of the huge man’s jeans.


In the distance Axci finishes giggling and raises her other foot towards Matthew’s face, spreading her toes teasingly and motioning for him. Unable to resist, his hands move quickly back to his zipper, fumbling to spread his pants open and ripping down the surface of his boxers. Pushing his face forward towards the widely spread, hot and sweaty wiggling toes hovering before him, he shoves his nose into the space between them and takes a deep sniff of the musky scent spreading through the air around them.


Axci laughs again, looking down the length of her body and legs at the hunched over man shuddering under the movement of her foot against her crotch and shoving his face eagerly against the bottom of her toes. “Well, well, you really were all worked up, huh? So how is it? Do you like the smell of my dirty feet you little pervert? I bet you’ve been thinking about this all morning, haven’t you?”


Between the motions of the two massive bodies, Harry finds himself in an overwhelming predicament. The surface securing him in place, the flexing huge sole of the girl who’s sandal he ended up trapped within in the IT room, leans back enough for two giant hands to come into view.


His mouth slowly hangs agape as the fingers slide over the surface of the fabric mountain rising before him and the loud sound of a zipper rakes across his ears as a swollen mass of flesh bounces into view. As the giant girl’s toes excitedly wiggle above his trapped tiny body, a wave of heat and the scent of the giant man’s now fully erect cock spreads throughout the air before him.


The huge, meaty shaft shudders and throbs slightly as it rises fully into the cold air of the laboratory and overshadows the little man stuck against the soft sole slowly pushing through the air towards it’s base.


Harry lets out another bloodcurdling scream, his mind now reeling from the experience as he pulls with all of his might against the sticky surface securing him in place, the view of the shaft of the unknown man’s dick now filling his entire vision as the heat of the girl’s sole and the sweaty dick combine to create a sauna like space between them.


His tiny voice is unheard however, over the sound of Axci and Matthew’s pleasured gasps, while she presses the weight of her soles down against the shaft of his cock and onto his balls. Matthew moans and Axci giggles again, grasping his nose roughly between her toes and pulling his face further towards her as she stomps down onto the base of his dick slowly.


Grabbing his shaft between her thick toes she slides her sole up against it and rubs upwards along it’s length as if she’s choking it. The sudden motion causes him to moan and breathe heavily into the bottom of her sole laying on his face, the hot wetness of his breathe and movement of his lips teasing against her flexing flesh making her amused giggles continue.


Far in the distance the various survivors of the Axci’s entrance into the room on the floor and atop the desk look on as the couple begins to fool around in the seemingly abandoned room with a mix of horror and shock. They find themselves unable to comprehend the reality of their situation, the stark contrast of the graphic acts of terror which they just witnessed blending together with the almost unbelievable sight of the giant couple exposing themselves before them.


A few members of the group on the floor beneath the desks, which shudder with the movement of the massive partners playful motions, fall to the rumbling ground in disbelief and begin to sob or mutter to themselves about the hopeless nature of their situation. Others begin to argue or discuss among each other, trying to assess what their options are in the increasingly dangerous environment. Those on the desk beneath and behind Axci’s widely spreading massive ass find themselves in a particularly perilous state.


The huge girl’s motions as she rubs against her partner’s cock with her outstretched leg, continually shudder and shake the entire surface of the desk, and as her body moves the soft spreading flesh of her ass cheeks flex and move across the high plane towards and over those remaining atop it. Shuddering back and forth repeatedly, their tiny bodies are unable to resist the motions and are tossed chaotically beneath the rumbling, mountainous mass of her butt.


As she leans forward to press her foot into Matthew’s face harder, for a moment Kalen and Fixer’s battered tiny bodies are exposed to the cold outside air. They lay gasping and moaning in the layer of sweat and moisture left beneath the giant girl across the wooden surface beneath them. Looking around however they see the rest of their group was not nearly as lucky. The smeared remains of their bodies is spread around the area, no longer distinguishable from any other stain across the desktop if it wasn’t for the pieces of ripped clothing distributed throughout.


Deep within the space between Axci’s cheeks, trapped within the fabric of her shorts pulled between them, the shrunken survivor who originally shouted at her descent writhes against the sweat soaked fabric holding him in place. The heat is intense, and the pressure crushes down on him as the huge girl’s ass cheeks squeeze him into the space between them alongside her shorts, soaking him in the earthy scent of her sweat. He coughs, struggling to breathe as he’s pulled deeper inside, feeling the wet surface of the fleshy mound of her asshole pushing into the fabric and puckering against him.


He screams in fear as the moist, hot flesh grasps at him as if it’s trying to swallow his tiny form through the thin layers of panties and shorts protecting him. Coated in sweat, and the greasy musk flowing from her ass his body is compressed until his limbs feel as if they’re going to break against his sides and the breathe is pushed from his lungs. Unable to resist any longer he falls unconscious, stuck tightly within the sticky confines of Axci’s shorts between her ass cheeks.


Kalen leaps to her feet, taking advantage of the momentary reprieve from the crushing pressure of the girl’s mountain sized butt. Shouting towards Fixer she gestures towards the edge of the desk, telling him it’s their only chance, before she begins running towards it herself. Fixer lays still paralyzed by the experience, looking at Kalen’s motions in a daze as he stares back towards the huge rippling wave of sheer shorts and ass flesh billowing within it rushing down towards him as Axci settles back onto the desk again.


The giant girl’s giggles echo out through the air around them and he shakes his head as it seems like the entire world is moving in slow motion around him. Kalen doesn’t look back to see if Fixer is getting to his feet or not, she doesn’t have any time to waste as she sprints to get out of the radius of the girl’s rear end’s descent back to the surface of the desk. Pushing her athletic little body to it’s limit she runs the length of the desktop to its end and has to scrape her sneakers against the wood to stop herself from barreling over the edge.


Looking back, she sees the two huge cheeks about to collide with the surface again, and panicking, she looks over the edge of the desk towards the sheer drop towards the floor. Second guessing her quick action as she’s unsure if she can even survive the fall, Kalen hesitates, instead bracing herself as the giant girl slams down onto the desk once more. Fixer is unable to move, and the shadow of Axci’s huge butt covers his position.


As her weight slams down against the desk he's drawn into the space between her gigantic thighs and tossed throughout the rapidly shifting fabric until he’s compressed and rolled against her flesh. The heat of her body and the overwhelming scent of her excited womanhood quickly cover him, and he’s unable to do much more than attempt to keep his limbs from being twisted or broken while trying to protect himself during the chaotic motions.


Kalen’s tiny body hunches against the desk as Axci’s cheeks impact it like a heavily unbalanced see-saw, the far side where the shrunken girl is crouched harshly shifting into the air from its previous position as the giant girl’s weight presses down against the opposite side. The jarring motion slams the desktop upwards into the tiny girl and sends her roughly flying into the air with the impact.


The wind knocked out of her chest, Kalen grunts and struggles to control herself as she flies towards the huge girl’s back, slamming against the thick flesh around her spine and rolling down the curve of the fabric of the hoody covering it. Sucking in a mouthful of air and coughing, Kalen frantically grasps at the sheer hoody surface as she rolls and bounces down it’s surface like the side of a building, finally feeling her fingernails stick into the spaces between some threads.


Her body rocks as the entirety of her weight pulls hard against her shoulder and she slams her other hand into the fabric grabbing desperately at it. Gasping for air and holding herself in place as the huge girl’s body continues to shift and move around her, she dangles in place from the edge of the bottom of the hoodie looking around herself. A wave of heat, and the scent of sweat and a deeper, musky aroma send a shudder up her spine, and she looks beneath her dangling legs.


Kalen’s heart drops as she sees the edge of the girl’s jacket where she’s hanging is poised just above the exposed and spreading vista of the crack of her jiggling ass cheeks. The visibly sweaty, titanic globes peeking out of the pulled back waistband of her shorts, still pressing down against the desk far below.


“No- No- No no no no! No! Anywhere but there, come on! Why does she have to have fucking plumber’s crack, NOW of all times?! Who is this fucking loser girl anyways- who even dresses like this?! How long has she been wearing these shorts- it fuckin’ stinks in there!- no fucking way- no way-”


Kalen screams in rage, her muscular and athletic body gripping onto the quickly loosening threads of her handholds with all of her tiny body’s might. Feeling the threads, she’s gripping onto becoming slippery with the rising mist of moisture and sweat gathering throughout the area from the motions of the huge girl’s body, her voice quivers as she struggles to pull herself upwards.


“No! I’m not going out like this- there’s no way I’m ending up in the back of some giant nerd girl’s dirty fucking panties- I’m a fucking-“


The tiny girl’s voice cuts off with a gasp as her hands slip from their grip, her body swiftly plummeting towards the widely spreading space between the curve of Axci’s ass cheeks and the waistband of the shorts containing them. Kalen screams an inarticulate noise of horror and rage as she feels her face and upper body slam onto the hot, moist flesh of the cleft of space where the giant girl’s ass cheeks meet.


Her tiny form slaps against the bouncy surface, coating it in a layer of the musky sweat of the other woman before throwing her back against the other cheek. She tries to turn in an attempt to grasp against the sweaty skin but is unable to get a grip as she slides screaming down into the dimly lit space between the huge girl’s ass cheeks.


Her open mouth and nose is quickly filled with the heavily scented and earthy tasting sweat flowing from the flesh around her, cutting off her screams and causing her to swallow a mouthful of the raunchy fluids as the huge mounds of flesh surrounding her compress together. Axci’s continued movements on the desk squish Kalen’s little body between the huge cheeks and draw her deeper within as she slides across their slippery surfaces.


The tight space is steamy with the musky, hot and wet presence of the massive girl’s body as the shrunken woman pushes at the slippery giving fleshy surfaces compressing towards her. She gasps at the heated air and sucks down mouthfuls of the ripe scent filling the area, struggling to keep herself from falling deeper. Her legs slip against the soft flesh beneath her little body, and she feels them press into a rippled surface, sticking against it as her feet and legs are covered in a thick greasy substance.


Screaming, she’s pulled downwards as Axci’s huge pink rim flexes in excitement and drags her tiny body against it’s surface like a bit of debris caught in the back of her panties. Kalen coughs, gagging in the thickening, ripe mist as she struggles to pull her limbs from the rippling surface of the quivering orifice. Her screams are silenced as the sweat running down throughout the walls of the space mixes with the greasy substance coating her body.


The thick mixture covers her face and causes her to struggle for breaths of rancid air until she falls unconscious. Her tiny form lies in the superheated space, sputtering in and out of consciousness through mouthfuls of fluids, exhausted and stuck against the pink rim of Axci’s idly quivering asshole between her huge cheeks.


Feeling the heat as her body begins to sweat and getting a bit worked up herself, Axci maneuvers herself while keeping her soles planted on Matthew to pull the oversized hoodie off her body and toss it onto the chair beside the desk. Far in the distance, beneath the furniture nearby the shrunken group on the floor sees their chance. Pointing towards the movements of the huge couple in the distance, Paul grimaces as he speaks towards the others.


“Look, now’s the best time to make a move- while they’re obviously well… distracted? It might be our only chance, come on!”


Nicole seconds his statement by stepping forward and clenching her tiny fist to follow him up with some words of encouragement to the survivors remaining around them.


“He’s right, if we move quick maybe we can at least make it to that big girl’s bag and stuff over there. We should be safer taking cover in there than we are down here on the floor.”


Crabe nods silently on the edge of the group, and the few others still doubled over from the experiencing of seeing the violent ends of their companions begin to lift themselves up from the cold tile of the floor.


Leaving the remains of those less fortunate behind and gathering what little they had among them together. They set their sights on the mountainous motions of Axci’s outstretched legs and Matthew’s hunched over form bridging the gap between the desks across the horizon. Stomaching their growing fear, they begin to make their way out from underneath the desk and into the open floor space stretching beneath the movement of the titaness and their seemingly aloof massive lab partner.


Matthew moans as Axci rests the entire length of her foot against his balls and shaft, pinching the head of his dick between her toes and rubbing them back and forth over it expertly teasing him into a state of ecstasy and leaving him mostly speechless. Smirking at the now devotedly sniffing and writhing form of the boy crouched over before her, Axci takes a deep breath as she feels her own pussy getting wet with excitement at the sight of her boyfriend so entranced by something as simple as her feet.


She knew what she was doing since they had done things like this so many times before, and it probably wouldn’t take very long at this rate, but she never got tired of seeing how eager submissive guys like Matt got beneath her feet. Something about dominating another person’s entire body just with her soles and toes filled her with a sense of arousal and a bit of power that she wasn’t very familiar with feeling. Plus, she always found him quivering as he came for her feet to be super cute.


She giggled again at the thought of how lewd it was for her to have come in here just to catch a quickie little fool around session with him on campus, but figured it was probably best to just finish up before anyone else comes in instead of thinking about it too much. Matthew in the meantime was unable to do much in the way of thinking, his mind and senses now fully encompassed by the movement of Axci’s toes across his cock and the feeling, sight, and smell of her sole pressing over his face.


Starting to feel a bit hot and heavy herself, Axci finally decides to shed the thick hoodie she’s wearing over her casual tank top. Pulling the heavy jacket off in a swift motion she tosses it down onto the desk near her bag. Teasingly letting out a pleasured moan while disrobing, she watches as Matthew’s vigor predictably increases and smirks to herself as his movements intensify.


Unable to resist any longer Matthew pushes his tongue out and licks against the sweaty surface of her sole, trailing the wet muscle along it and pressing it into the space between her big and second toe. Savoring the salty taste and sweet flavor of her body his cock shudders and Axci’s grasping motions intensify in response.


Far below Harry is unable to believe his situation, his body is crushed against the sweaty shaft of spongey flesh for longer than he can comprehend. Everything around him is a mess of hot flesh, sweat, crushing pressure and movement as he’s rubbed alongside the huge girls sole up and down the surface of the giant cock.


Through the thin flesh he can feel the blood and fluids bubbling up inside its throbbing mass, and he coughs, struggling to breathe or right himself, trying to escape his predicament in some way again and again but finding himself unable.


The motion continues and the harsh movement up and down against the side of the building sized shaft rubs the flesh on his body raw, shredding his clothing as it’s soaked and pulled along the sweaty mass. He screams as Axci’s sole is pulled away from the rising form of the shuddering cock, looking down towards it as her foot is lifted above it’s head, the twitching shaft jostling as it’s owner thrusts it towards the warm surface of the sole.


Harry continues to scream as the head of the dick presses against him, its tip spreading wide and coating him with a sticky layer of pre-cum across the girl’s flexing sole as it starts to ram into the soft flesh. Axci brings the weight of her foot down onto Matthew’s cock, figuring it’s about time to finish things up and knowing between his licking motions on her toes and this it would probably do it. Sure, enough she feels the twitching movement of his cock in response, as she grinds the head of his dick beneath her sole as if she’s stepping on it.


Harry is unable to free himself, trapped in the tight, sweaty space between the huge head of the dick and the girl’s dirty sole. He opens his mouth to scream in horror as he stares down into the widely spreading mouth of the massive cock rushing towards him from below. But the sound isn’t able to escape from his lips before he’s pressed into the small orifice as the huge girl grinds her sole against it, his tiny body ramming into the slippery, wet space as it quivers and grasps around him.


Finally, the dried sweat bonds holding him in place across her sole dissolve, as the warm liquids of the giant cock’s precum thoroughly mingle with it, and he finds himself coughing and gagging on the salty fluids as he throws his arms out against the interior of the shaft and grasping lips of the mouth of the cock threatening to swallow him within. His efforts are futile however, and as the huge sole descends onto the head of the dick once more his tiny body is crushed beneath it, and easily pushed into the eagerly grasping mouth of the cock head.


Nicole, Paul, and the rest of the group down on the floor find themselves directly beneath the spanning vista of the massive girl’s thick legs, Matthew’s huge hunched over body jostling around in the air above them as his giant sneakers slide dangerously throughout the area. The ground under their tiny feet shudders and rumbles as the couple’s movements intensify, the huge girl’s foot pushing down against her partner’s swollen member causing his legs to retract towards his body.


The harsh motion causes a shockwave as he slams his shoes against the floor, and some of the members of the group fall against the hard tile knocked from their balance while running by the sudden shuddering blast. Crabe reaches the side of Axci’s satchel laying against the leg of the desk she’s sitting on and motions towards the others, Nicole closely following behind him and reaching the relatively safe area under the giant girl’s desk seat.


Turning around towards the rest of the group however she’s met with a worrying sight, Paul’s pace has slowed to a jog as he desperately looks towards her, and back towards the fallen members of the group behind him. Some of the others have already stopped to help, and they shout from the distance that someone has been injured.


Paul attempts to shout towards them to just pick them up and carry the wounded in response to their pleas. Before he can finish however, his small voice is cut off from an echoing moan billowing out through the area from the massive bodies above them.


Harry finds himself sliding down into the super-heated and sticky tunnel past the spreading mouth of the massive shaft as everything around him becomes wet, dimly lit, pink flesh. Disoriented, he feels his body compressed from all sides as he’s swallowed by the giant cock and the walls of flesh surrounding him squeeze against the tiny foreign object.


Gagging on the fluids flowing throughout the space filling his mouth and nose, he scrapes his tiny hands and feet against the walls of the tunnel trying to slow his descent for a moment before he feels the rumbling movement of a massive force coming at him from below.


Looking down into the dark space deeper into the shuddering tunnel of flesh Harry attempts to let out a curse word but only finds himself coughing desperately as a bubbling geyser of fluids rushes towards him within the shaft of the huge dick.


Letting out a gasp, Matthew’s entire body shudders as he pushes his cock into the bottom of Axci’s foot and a hot spurt of semen sprays out across her sole and onto the floor between them. Laughing again, Axci holds her foot in place atop his face, and moves her sole carefully against the head of his cock to avoid dripping too much of the cum onto his work pants.


“Wow- haha- you really do like my dirty feet, don’t you little pervert? Be careful don’t make too big of a mess you’re going to have to clean this up, remember?”


Matthew breathes heavily, letting his body go limp partially atop the desk for a moment as he shakes. A few additional bursts of cum spray out of his dick and coating the surface of Axci’s foot and the floor in front of him before he raises a hand up to grab weakly at her leg and pull her foot from his face.


“Tha- That was… amazing… I- I don’t even… wha…” He manages to get out a few words between panting breathes as his mind spins in arousal, motioning approval, and confusion towards the smirking girl.


The small group struggling to collect themselves through the rumbling motions of the huge couple towering over them barely had a chance to see what was coming. With their backs still turned to Matthew’s giant form in the distance behind them, they shout towards Paul- a collection of words and curses which he’s unable to hear over the moans and panting breath of the gigantic couple.


His eyes are drawn away from them, his attention fixated on an oddly familiar motion passing through the giant man’s body.


Before he can fully comprehend it enough to voice any kind of warning however his eyes widen in horror while his mind suddenly instinctively recognizes the movements of the giant’s body. An eruption of pale fluids sprays from the head of the huge man’s cock and spatters off the bottom of the massive girl’s foot.


The gushing masses of jiggling liquid rush out into the air above the others, and in a desperate attempt to warn them somehow Paul throws up an arm towards them, meeting the gaze of another of the group shouldering a wounded member beside them. The look of ghastly terror on Paul’s face causes the other man’s eyes to darken in response, and he looks up in time to see the steaming white mass of hot liquid hurtling down towards them.


A cacophony of tiny screams can be heard for a moment before they are silenced by the deafening spray of cum splashing down onto the ground. The impact sweeps across and throughout the group like a pulverizing waterfall and casts a tidal wave over the area tossing their bodies throughout as it chaotically splatters.


Paul is caught in the warm mist at the edges of the spray and slowly lets his arm fall, stepping backwards in fear before turning to run towards Nicole’s screaming, pleading form hunched over beside Axci’s knapsack.


Those caught in the blast are trapped within the somewhat gelatinous mass of the sticky substance, buried under what seems like feet of liquid mass crushing down and spreading over the area and their tiny bodies. Their group is dispersed, some of them knocked unconscious by the heavy impact of the fluids spraying down onto them, others in various states of drowning as they choke attempting to find breath within the thick mess.


The shrunken bodies of the struggling and unconscious research team members are left exposed in the rapidly solidifying mess spreading over the tiled floor beneath the giant couple. Far above the voices of the giants ring out, shaking the floor beneath them as they speak.


“Hehe, well since you enjoyed it so much, you can pay me back by getting me something tasty for dinner tonight! How does that sound, hmm? Unless you intend on just eating toe jam and drinking foot sweat today, huh little pervert?” Axci says teasingly, sticking her tongue out and wiggling her toes still dripping with cum in front of him in the space between the desks.


Laughing Matthew looks up at her past the view of her foot, still having trouble catching his breath from the combination of dread, paranoia, arousal, and excitement and realizing he’s never felt his heart rushing like this before in his life. Attempting to keep his cool and not reveal too much to his girlfriend through the rush of feelings, he chooses his words as carefully as he can.


“Y-you… you trapped me… you- monster! I didn’t stand a chance! Ha-ha, of course, beautiful, whatever you want we can get it. Lets get cleaned up and get you out of here before anyone else comes in though. Let me finish up here at work and then I’ll meet you at home?”


Axci smiles at the confirmation of future tasty treats and the teasing words, carelessly stomping across the tiled floor with the sticky fluids splattering beneath her bare foot as she walks over to a nearby paper towel dispenser on the wall and takes a few sheets.


“Hehe, that’s right, I’m the kaiju girl here and you don’t stand a chance against me you little nerd. Don’t you forget it, or I’ll have to teach you another lesson beneath my big feet! Alright, I’ll be waiting at home, but you better remember to bring me tasty snacks- or I might just have to eat you up instead! Bwahaha!”


Making her own teasing remarks back towards Matthew, Axci wipes the mess off her sole and toes and makes her way back towards him across the room, wiping up the few spattered footprints of fluids she left in her wake. Getting back to the desks she leans down and grabs her sandals from beneath the desks and hands him a wad of extra paper towels to clean himself and the area around him off.


Drowning in the hot fluids after they rushed around him and carried his tiny form alongside them Harry struggles to find the direction of the surface of the rapidly congealing liquid. Feeling his lungs about to burst, he holds his breath long enough to push his head desperately through the surface of the opaque fluid.


Wiping enough of the goo from his eyes to stare up at the world beyond the pool of liquids he was trapped within he’s met by a stunning sight. Looking up from a puddle of cum in the space between Axci’s toes he sees her pale smiling freckled face, plush lips, and the wave of her plum-colored hair hovering above him. Her massive head filling the sky as she looks down towards her foot, holding it up before her.


Throwing his arms up he tries to gesture towards her, moving himself to gain her attention and coughing to clear his mouth of the salty liquid enough to make a sound to alert her. However, the last thing Harry sees is her fingertips, grasping the mass of a paper towel between them as they quickly descend towards him.


His body is carelessly crushed beneath the motion of her wiping the cum from between her toes and the top of her foot, his bones grinded into a paste as the huge girl wipes away the mess from her toes and crumples the paper towel with his shrunken form within. Unknowingly, the crumpled tissue containing his remains is mixed with the other wads of paper used to clean the floor before they’re all tossed into the trash.


“Hey, I’m going to run to the bathroom really quick down the hall and finish cleaning myself up a bit before I head home. I’ll see you for our little dinner date later then I assume, right?” Axci says smirking towards Matthew as she kicks the sandals onto her feet. Flashing him a brief kissing gesture she pushes her way out the entrance door to the classroom giggling as she makes her way.


Returning his girlfriend’s loving gesture Matt watches as she leaves the room, the door swinging closed behind her before he allows himself to slump back onto the desk. Breathing heavily to himself for a moment, he briefly collects himself, buttoning his pants back up after finishing cleaning himself off using a nearby paper towel dispenser.


Quickly looking around the area he runs his fingers through his hair nervously again while remembering the stakes of the situation at hand. Making sure no other witnesses remain in the area and double checking the entryway from the adjoining room, he starts to make his way over towards Axci’s satchel and hoodie laying across the nearby desk.


“It’s got to be in here somewhere- Now’s my chance- this is it.” He mutters to himself as he pulls the laptop case and Axci’s hoodie off the ground and begins rifling through them searching for the odd form of the shrinking device.