[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

(Original Character/Ongoing Story Commission)

(Previously Titled "Underneath Axcillia") 


An ongoing series surrounding an OC character (created by the requester) named Axcillia and her unaware interactions with the shrunken staff-members, students and eventually townspeople surrounding the college campus her boyfriend attends- and the strange technology being developed within.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Odor, Sci-Fi, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 27478 Read: 18597
Published: October 12 2021 Updated: November 11 2022
Story Notes:

"Axcillia or Axci ( Axe - C ) for short, is a 21-Year-old, 5' 3" mutt of Germanic, Irish, and French Decent, with a small build, and B size breasts.

Her natural hair is a deep auburn, but it is normally died a plum purple and kept between a long pixie cut and shoulder length.

She is a work from home programmer who spends more time dealing with computers than actual people. due to this she has a bad habit of being very direct and blunt when speaking. She is slow to understand pop culture and jokes but will die laughing when it finally clicks. She is also quick to get annoyed in social interactions as the computers back home are much better at understanding what she wants and process her requests quicker.

Since she spends much time isolated, she does not have very many sets of nice clothes, her go to dress ware is athletic shorts, The cleanest gaming hoodie within arm’s reach and her worn leather flip flops. She wears these year-round with the only variance being the thickness of the material on the hoodie of choice as "It is the easiest thing to put on".

Axci is a virgo and by definition a very analytical person, when bored she will think back to her current coding project and try to think of what she will need to do when she returns to her computer.

When Axci goes into this analytical mode she spaces out and likes to fidget with things using her hands and feet, whether it be her flip-flops or whatever else happens to be in their path.

She is not picky when it comes to food but will never say not to a grilled cheese sandwich and some tomato soup. She prefers water but will drink whatever is available."

 

1. Chapter 1: Computer Problems by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3244 words)

2. Chapter 2: Critical Errors by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 0] (3836 words)

3. Chapter 3: Fatal Exception by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 0] (7600 words)

4. Chapter 4: Internal Affairs by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 0] (2773 words)

The story continues, now focusing on the events within the laboratory where the shrinking accident began.

5. Chapter 5: Physical Science by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 0] (4191 words)

6. Chapter 6: Applied Physics by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 0] (5834 words)